View Full Version : R U AN IM freak????

Narayana
11-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Just check out this app.

http://numedecod.ro/hyperYM.php

I dont know how many of you use this already, but its really really
for(i=0;;i++)
echo "cool!";

HyperYM is the most advanced status manager for Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger and Google Talk.

# HyperYM allows you to set your status message to what you are currently listening in any of the TWELVE media players it supports (all this are builtin in this 122kB download!).

* Your status can contain many other details, like current time and date, a countdown, a countup, random/ordered messages, and many currently playing informations!

That means that HyperYM is an universal status changer, and a very small one, because it is written in pure C++. Other similar programs are created specifically for a single player and are outrageousuly huge (some have several MB). Do you prefer to have twelve programs/addins/plugins/tray icons opened, or just one? Double that with the fact that you can set to have the same status applied simultaneously to YM, MSN and GT.
# HyperYM has many more features that work with YM. It includes a very configurable and powerful answering system. You can leave funny answers to people who PM you. You can create dynamic answers that contain all sort of stuff, just like the stuff you can use in your status. This is possible because HyperYM uses variables that are replaced with actual data when it is output. You can create specific answers and specify to which IDs that answer will work for.
# When HyperYM runs it keeps track in a QuickPM menu the contacts with which you talk most and sorts the most used 20 ones for you. Useful if you have a big list in your messenger and need to have a quick way to PM someone that actually is important. Just click its name in the QuickPM menu! The menu is quickly available by just rightclicking HyperYM's tray icon!
# More stuff: you have a quick Invisible button. You have the full list of the Yahoo! predefined status messages. You can use the Busy or Idle icon for YM. You can also choose the icon that will appear for MSN Messenger!

Supports:
* Winamp / iTunes / Windows Media Player / BSplayer / foobar2000 / jetAudio / QCD / ZoomPlayer / The Core Media Player / RealPlayer / Media Player Classic / Juke - for source media info;
* Yahoo! Messenger / Google Talk / MSN Messenger - for destination status display.
* Yahoo! Messenger auto-reply system and QuickPM menu.

Narayana

jaggy4u
11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Good one..Thanks, love tht robo feature :wink:

arjunr
11-07-2005, 10:04 PM
gr8 stuff

ns80
11-07-2005, 10:17 PM
It includes a very configurable and powerful answering system. You can leave funny answers to people who PM you.

Is this the same as an auto-reply function written in a sophisticated English :think:
~~~~~~

When HyperYM runs it keeps track in a QuickPM menu the contacts with which you talk most and sorts the most used 20 ones for you. Useful if you have a big list in your messenger and need to have a quick way to PM someone that actually is important.

This seems to be a useful tool, should check if existing interoperable clients Gaim and Trillian have this.
~~~~~~~~
Most of the other tools seem available in other clients too right :think:
~~~~~
jags whats that robo feature :Ksp:
~~~~~
Narayana are you using this currently :think:

Narayana
11-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Quote:
It includes a very configurable and powerful answering system. You can leave funny answers to people who PM you.

Is this the same as an auto-reply function written in a sophisticated English Thinking

You can make a txt file of some messages and then you can set the robot(yes, thats the auto reply) to take any of the messages and reply(in order or in random). You can also set it to auto reply to some friends, not to others, a message for some, another for rest etc..

I think the introduction i copied & posted isnt too good, i think its an amateur development. The feature i liked was the song playing time is updated(like every1 second), so the other friends see it just like in a player.
Yes, I'm using it.. hopefully it has no malicious things in it..(softpedia says so).
Just 122 kb naaa? try it out.