PDA

View Full Version : Dating na enna????

thirudan
10-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Every one is destined to some one
.............................. .......................

Every one is born to matched with some one who can be either their destiny
or fate . Matches are made in heaven by cupids, but in earth , its made in
cofee pubs ,beaches ,theaters and restaurants by themselves( i mean couples).

I don't have any ill feeling towards dating culture but there should be
some one who should bring the certain illness of this culture to light .
In developed nations , relationships are clearly defined and bordered, but
in india ,its something that can be bordered only by interpretations.
Some one tries to interpret and imitate western culture, few others
stuck to age old orthodox culture , rest all (ie majority) are confused
between both the form of living ways .

Even before adolesence creeps in , our kids are wrongly guided by concept
of matching . Even before puberty touches them , the ideas of match making
are furnished into their minds . Why only at the age of puberty , one
does wishes to make matches ? . we can rightly make the blamings on biological
disturbance that is caused at this age.

Naturally every blessings are almost balanced to both the sex equally ,but there
are few thoughts that differentiate both the sexes.One is stronger and other is
a bit weaker . I dont want to confront myself into which is better and which is
not . If one of the party wants to make match with another party (mostly these
parties are of opposite sex , atleast for reproduction) then one has to get
either attracted or impressed by other . So to establish impression , one
has to be ostentitous(pretentious). These is the cause for the births of
this new era of modernity .

No one in world really wants to get trapped into this meaningless and
insignificant relationships if he/she is bound by a single destined goal
or problem . There should be some aim at every point of time to
boost and fire yourself . If you donot have time to think about your
food then you will never think about anything else . So all these
matchings are a elusive play of god ( yourself) to distract from
your aim and target . That is the causal reason for lots of
unemployments and suicides .

A man with no problem tries to find problem and matching is one of
the most irrelevant problem that every one tries to solve but not
all succeed . Usually perseverance and persistence is the key to
success but in this case its an exceptional one , try to skip
the problem and move on , to get the most optimized result .Never
be unhappy for what you are at because you are better than atleast
some one in the whole world .

Focus and determination is some characters that will earn you
success , so matching is rule of time and keep skipping it
until you feel yourself comfortable(which you will never !! Gotcha).

anainar
10-04-2003, 07:57 AM
Thirudan,

Kadaisiyaa neenga enna solla vareenga? Intha essay padichu naan thaadi sorinchathu thaan micham. Irunthaalum ennoda chitarivukku ettina varai solren kelunga.

You are talking about illness of dating. I dont agree that dating is illness. It is a way of life for some people because their social values are different like currency. So there is no illness associated with that. Can we adopt the same in India? That is a question that can be asked and debated. Also, this concept focus, distractions are going to be there throughout your life in different forms. When you are adolescent, it might be attraction to girls, but after marriage it could be attraction to wife. Later it could be the childrens's love. So you are bound to have distractions throughout your life. Then why complain only about adolescent age?

Athunaalay, naan enna solrenna? Enakke maranthu pochuthu! You will have distractions through out your life. You have to live with it. Dating is not a distraction from my point of view. Whether we need it in India or not? I dont know. May be it wont work in current state of our social values. But for people who profess that in India also, are they outcasts? No, they are normal humans like any of us and it is just that they have different values.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 12:28 PM
1. Dating is not a distraction, It can help to have a healthy relationship when applied correct.

2. First economy improve panni, neriya jobs create pannanum, this is the most important factor for anything.

3. Social Maturity automatica varum when we do the step two it will become even faster.

4. Athukku appuram dating pathi India le confidenta pesalam.

thirudan
10-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Dating na enna????

yaaravuthu enakku sollunga paaa???

Can't you get from article that no Indian knows true meaning of
dating(including me)

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Dating Neriya Vagai irruku.

Ippo Blind Date pathi papom and this is for straight copules only.

A men and women who don't know about each other and they were attempting to go out for fun.

This gives an open oppurtunity for the spark (love spark inga than start agum).

The important to thing we have to watch is the kis at the end of the date.

I will give things in parts, pothuma thirudan...

thirudan
10-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Dating in US is as simple as this .

It first starts with a dinner and it is rapport that takes
them to bed or not .
After couple of datings ... one may break up with other
or continue to have relationship with the other .

Next step is moving in ... any one of the party moves
into the opposite party's home

Final step is proposal ...

In short Dating is a mean of sharing feelings.

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 05:13 PM
Enna thirudan ippadi solliputinga... seri ok.. Innum vela variya polam nu irrunthen... pottu nu pottu odachuputinga...

:Ksp: naan continue panna va vendama?

anainar
10-04-2003, 08:26 PM

It first starts with a dinner and it is rapport that takes
them to bed or not .
After couple of datings ... one may break up with other
or continue to have relationship with the other .

Next step is moving in ... any one of the party moves
into the opposite party's home

Final step is proposal ...

Thirudan,

Athu eppadi ippadi oru conclusion ukkaay vanthuteenga? Not everybody moves in to live with their partners. Also not every dating ends in bed. It is just that these guys consider that part of life also as a compatibility requirement. What will happen if a guy( or girl ) who is so active in "antha vishayam" gets married to some one who is not! Is'nt that considers incompatible?

I know couples here in *** where I live, who got married without going through any of these steps you mentioned.

So dating is considered as an opportunity for two individuals to check their compatibility in all walks of life. It hu vanthu nallatha kettatha, illati whether applicable to India or not, is different story. To some extend compatibility checking happens in India too, except you dont check, but parents check( except the antha vishayam ) which any way an ignored and irrelevant topic for marriages in India.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 08:42 PM
:ahha: pathikichu,

I agree with Arumuganainar, athe eppadi thirudan nenga oru conclusionkku varalam.. illa kekuren.. eppadi nenga oru conclusionkku varalam.

Unga pathil kandu enn madal thodarum...

On more thing,

:lol: thirudan kitte irrunthu enakku eppadium Adangu appdinu oru varthai varum...

anainar
10-04-2003, 08:48 PM

Thirudan,

What will happen if a guy( or girl ) who is so active in "antha vishayam" gets married to some one who is not! Is'nt that considers incompatible?

Cheers

Sri,

Paartheengala, nalla maatukku oru soodu. Inime I am going to use terms which are gender independant. Yenna, innoru topicla, I had my foot in my mouth and before taking it out, did not want to get the other foot also.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

sri_gan
10-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Ayyada Arumuganainar,

Enna nadakuthu intha ulagathile i cannot stop :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats a good one...

thirudan
10-05-2003, 03:41 AM
Itho irukku ungalakku answer ....

anainare.
First of all I want to make myself clear that Dating is not the
only tool for forming a couple . So In that couple's case it
was not dating but something else. Aiyo ... whatever iI
said is not a protocol .... anyone can skip any steps.

I have written very clearly that

Rapport ( emotional binding )
is the one which takes them to bed or not.
I never said that dating always ends in
bed .

To be more clear first date rarely ends in bed.

Appuram sri_gan....

enna nee... jalra thatraa ...
The dating that i explained is not universal , so I require you
to put forth your views on it .

I wrote in my essay that

Every one is born to matched with some one who can be either their destiny or fate

so neenga sonna " antha vishayam " if one is active and other is not
then it is a fate and not destiny.

sari unakkaga.... ADANGU sri_gan
thiru...

arumugam57
10-05-2003, 04:26 AM
sari unakkaga.... ADANGU sri_gan

No. Thirudan. don't forget your style. You have to tell.
" Ei sri_gan, nee adangudi " :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

thirudan
10-05-2003, 04:45 AM
Ei sri_gan, nee adangudi

pothuma

anainar
10-05-2003, 06:05 AM
Itho irukku ungalakku answer ....

anainare.

Rapport ( emotional binding )
is the one which takes them to bed or not.
I never said that dating always ends in
bed .

To be more clear first date rarely ends in bed.

Every one is born to matched with some one who can be either their destiny or fate

so neenga sonna " antha vishayam " if one is active and other is not
then it is a fate and not destiny.

thiru...

Aaaha! Appadi vaanga vazhikku Thriudan.

Neengaly otukitteenga that Dating is also one of the tools. Appuram what is wrong in dating? If that will make the two concerned person to make a very informed decision and make their lives happy for the rest of their life, what is wrong in that?

And again what is this destiny, fate items here? Are there any thing like that? Antha vishayam is also an important part of life which is being ignored by anybody and everybody. Athulayum compatibility venum thirudan.

Cheers

Nainar

thirudan
10-05-2003, 07:18 AM
All that I said was in US .
Dating is a tool there but here (india) it
is a weapon to destroy the relationships.

"antha vishayam" important illana yaaru sonnathu ....
aana rendu perume fastu illa ultavo ... atha avanga thalai vidhi ....

Ithu ungalakku purincha sari ....

I am reiterating this that I am not against dating ....iinfact I 2 ....

dinesh
10-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Dating is a process to find out how old things are....using radioactivity......
underwear?

thirudan
10-05-2003, 12:50 PM
enna shidinesh ..... ungalllaku underwear vitta vera ethavum theriyatha

nee enna solra ne ennaku velucham illla ??????

sri_gan
10-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Naan thoongittu irrukum pothu intha galatta pannurengalepa...

Yei thirttu payale enna va adanga sollure, nann innum attam poduven, ippo paru attatha

"antha vishayam" important illana yaaru sonnathu ....
aana rendu perume fastu illa ultavo ... atha avanga thalai vidhi ....

Antha nenapoda blind date kku ponnina "Aappu" nu onnu kelvi pattu irrukiya... athu than kidaikkum :lol:

Rasa Shidinesh unakku vera topic kedaikalaya... illa inga irrukuravan ellam adangitanga nu nenachiya...Ithu Love and Relationship Group pa...

AJeevan
10-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Dating is a process to find out how old things are....using radioactivity......
underwear?

Realy.............?

arumugam57
10-05-2003, 02:06 PM
Ajeevan.
Unnoda avtor konjam perusu pannu.
Cheers.

dinesh
10-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Realy.............?

aamaanga anna......apdithaan school-la solli koduthanga......

Rasa Shidinesh unakku vera topic kedaikalaya... illa inga irrukuravan ellam adangitanga nu nenachiya...Ithu Love and Relationship Group pa...

enungo sri_gan....naan inga vara koodaathaa?

thirudan
10-05-2003, 04:02 PM
ei sri_gan

enna thukka kalakathala ularriya

Aapukku yaarukku ..... antha ninapoda win pannavanga pallayiram per .
marupidiyam .....
adanguddi ...

empa shidinesh nee enna radioactive athu ithunu pazhaya ninaivellam
kallara ...

anainar
10-05-2003, 04:25 PM
ei sri_gan
empa shidinesh nee enna radioactive athu ithunu pazhaya ninaivellam
kallara ...

Oru velai, theriyaama blinda date poi, appuraama treatmentukku Radioactivity pathi solraaro ennamo?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes apart, tell us why it wont work in India? There was a time when the bride/groom were not allowed to see each other. It was not just a few years ago. Now that is changing. Ana there was a time antha vishayam was considered anathaema. Still it is not being considered as a factor for compatibility. The funny part is in the 14 poruthum that is being seen by astrologers there is one component for this also. Except no one knows what it means and how to figure out that part. So it is a question of time before people accept this also as part of life and look at dating as a tool for measuring compatibility.

Aaana, appuram 6Face pulamba aarambichuduvaaru, that the girls are no freshnnu :lol: :lol: :lol: Ungalukku fresh venuma, illa unga vegathukku poora lifeum eedu kodukkara partner venuma 6Face/Thriudan?

Cheers

arumugam57
10-05-2003, 05:35 PM
I want a fresh girl. I am ready to compromise in anything. But in that matter the girl is not good I won't marry.

I know you intelligent anainar will certainly question me " What will you do after marrige If you (6Face) come to know that she is not a fresh piece?"

After my marraige let it be at my age of 99 , If I come to know that she did all those non-senses in her school life/college life itself without any secondary thought I will divorce her. Ok? I will certainly divorce her. Thats it.

thirudan
10-05-2003, 06:29 PM
ennakum fresh thaan venum ....

a cultured indian kooda fresh thaan virumpuvaaan , so dating won't work here.

ivalavu pesaraya anainar ....
wud u liike to marry a gal who has dated someone else and also had " antha vishayam" with
some one else ... wud u be able to digest it ....

amam aaru
divorce ellam overu ....
mannipu... ennaku thamizhla pidichaa vaarthai.
so mannachi vazhathuthaan vazhkai

anainar
10-05-2003, 06:33 PM
6Face,

Nalla maatikkiteeenga, vaanga appadi. I need to touch a little bit on divorce law here. You cannot divorce your wife just like that. You need a valid reason and you need to prove it beyond doubt. And the girl not being fresh is not a valid reason in the law. If she commits adultry after marriage, and you can prove it solidly they can give divorce. Illati you are screwed for the whole life maamu. No escape. And you cant marry another girl also, because polygamy is a cognizable offence. Topic enge iruthu engayo poguthu.

I dont mean to say there everyone should date. But I am saying, there is nothing wrong in it, if you are sure what you are looking for, what you can compromise and what you cannot, that is a good tool.

There are so many cases where the girls( or boys ) were brought up nicely with some values. But the intensity of aspirations/desires can change a man/woman anytime. And that is the way human beings are meant to be. They succumb to their desires and take a different route to satisfy their desires. You are saying something now, and you never know what you will do afterwards.

Summa hypothetically I am saying and please I will stop if you feel offened. You marry this girl, you love her, so cute, she does everything you arel ooking for. Ideal life, and you get a cute baby like you and he starts going to school, tells you stories etc. Picture perfect family life. And then comes a sudden jolt that your wife had an affair when she was in Dehradun with her parents some 6 years back. Enna seiveenga? Are you willing to divorce her and ruin your picture perfect life? Or just ignore it, put it in the backburner and get on with life?. I know this is a direct question and you have to right not to answer this and I will respect that.

Cheers.

anainar
10-05-2003, 06:46 PM
ennakum fresh thaan venum ....

a cultured indian kooda fresh thaan virumpuvaaan , so dating won't work here.

ivalavu pesaraya anainar ....
wud u liike to marry a gal who has dated someone else and also had " antha vishayam" with
some one else ... wud u be able to digest it ....

amam aaru
divorce ellam overu ....
mannipu... ennaku thamizhla pidichaa vaarthai.
so mannachi vazhathuthaan vazhkai

Thirudan,

Whether I will marry a girl who had antha vishayam? I dont know because I am already married :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont mind marrying again to test this, but my wife will mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

My point is dating is also a tool. Whether I or you would marry some one who dated some one else, is our right. Before marriage, we have all the freedom to decide what we want. And using any tool that is within the framework of law is acceptable and no questions about that. For that matter, mine was a love marriage and I did meet my wife everyday since we worked together and saw each other everyday. It can be called as dating too, since we see each other everyday.

So the point is people can decide about their life partner and any tool that helps them to make that decision is absolutely acceptable.

Cheers

thirudan
10-05-2003, 07:00 PM
ippo purinchithu anainar

neenga safe aana place la ungathuttiu pesareengaa???

come down to bachelor's level ....
wat wud every young man dream offf?
A good Job , A good Wife and Good children

ithala ethavenalum compromise pannalam aana wife vishayathila youngster's are
very serious and
Honestly No one has to check whether the mate is sexually fit atleast in India where
we live with bounded cultures.
So pasangallkuu dating pannanum nu crush irukkum aana atha seyaa koodathu ....

sri_gan
10-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Arumuganainar,

Nalla expereince ana lawyer mari pesureinga.. inga vennaium vantha innum kalai kattum.

Ennoda points:

Dating enna poruthavari thappu illai, anna India kku athu ippo thevai illai.

It is an unwanted matter.

Reasons:

1. Ella indians kkum dating pathi awarness varanum.

2. We are more bounded to family and we like the way it is.

3. Appuram Inthe Fresh girl matter, it involves women also inga naan onnum sollalai, they will have their own questions also, I wanted to leave some space for them also. yaarvathu pesungama.

4. Dating namma nattukku nalla varattum, Athukku munadi Nadu Munnerattum, ellarukkum maturity varattum, appuram dating thana varattum enna avnthirum.

Ippave vanthal thanum kolambi mithavangalum kolambi oru thelivu agura time useful time a irrukathu yaarukkume.

Ivlothan enn matter. More will come after responses.

arumugam57
10-05-2003, 07:15 PM
You cannot divorce your wife just like that. You need a valid reason and you need to prove it beyond doubt

Maamu. 5 Star padam paarthiyaa? Athula one guy will divorce his wife just the next day of the marraige and ran away.
I will ask my so called already fu..edup wife to leave me.
If she is not leaving me then I too follow the same 5 Star way.
I won't mind if some of my friends goes and looking at the Nose , Ear and Dolaaku of my wife and marry her. :lol: :lol:

And you cant marry another girl also, because polygamy is a cognizable offence.
I won't marry. But live a complete life with a good girl of full satisfaction.

You are saying something now, and you never know what you will do afterwards.

Yes. This is true. let us see what it happens.

your wife had an affair when she was in Dehradun with her parents some 6 years back. Enna seiveenga? Are you willing to divorce her and ruin your picture perfect life?
Once if I come to know this fact then there is nothing called Picture family. If it happens in my life immedaitely I will go and do zene test for the kid of my so called already fu...ed up wife gave out. And If it shows the kid is mine I will take the kid. And will divorce the wife. I won't forgive my wife in this case. Before divorcing I will ensure that she tasted everything in her Dehradun tour. :lo::lo::lo::lo::lo:

mine was a love marriage and I did meet my wife everyday since we [highlight=yellow:b2b1792de3]worked together[/highlight:b2b1792de3] and saw each other everyday

Appadi podu aruvaala. Parunga makkale intha nainaaru ellathayum kannalathuku munnalaye try panni paarthrukaaru. Antha ammini nalla sathi leelavathi type pola. Vidathey Pidi mathiri kalayanathia muditchududuchu. Namakku vanthu athye neengalum pannungada-nu advise panraaru.

See.. still some tamil girls are very good. We can find out . I will marry a good girl after doing all optimizations.

sEE. i told you I won't see anything else then whether the girl is virgin or not. Anything includes her financial level , educational qualification , case , religion , style of living , intelligence and etc etc. But i am very very very strict about this virginity. Enna maathiri nalla paiyan kedaika antha ponnu koduthu vatchirukonum. :yes: :yes:

dinesh
10-05-2003, 07:51 PM
But live a complete life with a good girl of full satisfaction

But you won't be fresh anymore.....what will you do if all the girls say they want fresh guys?

And If it shows the kid is mine I will take the kid

I don't think you can do this. Unless there is some serious problem with the mother, most courts will give mother the custody of the child. And you will end up paying huge amounts of money as divorce settlement and care for the kid.

Anyway...I have a question for all the guys who are in need of fresh girls. Are you fresh yourselves. If you are then it's fine. If not, there might be a problem.... :lol:

anainar
10-05-2003, 08:36 PM
[quote=anainar]mine was a love marriage and I did meet my wife everyday since we [highlight=yellow:f58ac5d5b9]worked together[/highlight:f58ac5d5b9] and saw each other everyday

6Face,

Me and my wife worked together in the same company for two years and we did see each other at the office. Muthalla poi vaaiyai phenoyle pottu kazuvunga before making this kind of conclusions. :evil:

And I am not saying everyone should follow dating. All I am saying is it is another tool. And I dont understand why you guys connect dating with sex. It is a term used so that two people get together. It may or may not end up in sex and it is their choice.

Intha 5 Star padam ellam naan parkalai. I know the laws to some extent and no law will allow divorce unless both the parties give their consent or either of them is proved to have committed adultry( after marriage, sex before marriage is not considered adultry by law ) you cannot get divorce. You can run away, but your wife can file a habaeus corpus petition and police will come hunting for you. The same applies to you also, in the sense if your wife runs away you can have polce trace her. Appadiye neenga odi ponaalum entha good girl will come to you? You cannot marry her legally, because your first wife can file a case anytime and put you in jail. So athellaam velaikku aavathu. . Kalyaanam pannitiya, avlo thaan, be ready. Ellam nalla padiya mudincha sari. Illati be ready to lose percious time and energy in getting out of it.

Aana, neenga engeyou poiteenga. Not every affairs will result in babies for you to do DNA testing. The man/woman can have affair without having babies. So neenga enna thaan test pannalum it wont show anything, but the wife/husband can still indulge in promiscuity. Atah vidunga.

6Face, ungalai paartha enakku romba paavama irukku. Romba kashta padp poreenga vaazhkaila, ippovey sollitten. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers.

anainar
10-05-2003, 08:45 PM
But live a complete life with a good girl of full satisfaction

But you won't be fresh anymore.....what will you do if all the girls say they want fresh guys?
[/quote]

Appadi keli Dinesh. Ivangalukku mattum oru niyaayam, mathavangalukku innonnu.

Intha custody of the baby ellam periya legal matter 6Face. And the law is very clear. First priority for custody is with the mother. If you divorce your wife, and if she is not working you have to pay money for her survival till she dies or marries again. If she indulges in promiscuity, you will still have to pay her money while she enjoys life at your cost. There is no escape again. And if the court gives custody to your child to your wife, you have to pay for child support also. But you can only visit the child. Itellam romba complicated matterma. Athunalla, kalyaanam panna munndai yevlavu nalla think panni decision edukka mudiyumo avvalavu think pannaumum. Dating pannanuma, whether you want to meet your fiancee everyday for 2 years, do that so that the rest of the life will be good. Intha fresh, oosipona idea ellam thooki orama vainga.

Cheers.

arumugam57
10-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Hello.. Hello.. Payamuruthatheengaa.
Naan evlo aasaya irukeen. Aavalaa irukeen. Neenga ippadi paya muruthinaa enna panrathu..

Then as I told already I have seen so many good good tamil girls. Just like that we can close our eyes and marry them and live an excellent life.
Getting a fresh girl is not at all a problem in tamil nadu. But we should know the girl , about her past and etc etc. But for knowing her if we try for dating then it will end up with baby before marraige. Atleast I can say If one girl comes out with me for dating then at the end of the day she won't be a fresh girl. Enakku thaangaathu..sorry.

Then getting divorse.. I will get it in so many ways. If I marry a girl who is atleast a graduate and if I say that I am not feeling happy with her she too understnd and will give divorce. No prob at all. How many days she can live with a hubby who is hating her and sleeping in other room?.
Just think over it.

Cheers.

dinesh
10-05-2003, 09:15 PM
If I marry a girl who is atleast a graduate and if I say that I am not feeling happy with her she too understnd and will give divorce. No prob at all. How many days she can live with a hubby who is hating her and sleeping in other room?.

Not all women would have the same attitude. Divorce proceedings are very costly. It's not an easy thing to do. You will end up supporting her forever while she continues enjoying life.

And the other thing is......if there is a risk of divorce what woman will accept that she had past affairs. Without her telling, you wouldn't get to know about it. Then what will you do? How can you be sure that a woman had past physical affairs?

Ithu ellam irukkattum......intha kalyaana kathai ellathayum kettaal, yaar veetilayo seekiramaa 'dum dum' satham kekkap povuthu pola theiyuthe..... :)
but anyway...27 vayasu kalyana vayasu thaan.. ;)...so it's ok...

sri_gan
10-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Arumuganainar,

Nalla expereince ana lawyer mari pesureinga.. inga vennaium vantha innum kalai kattum.

Ennoda points:

Dating enna poruthavari thappu illai, anna India kku athu ippo thevai illai.

It is an unwanted matter.

Reasons:

1. Ella indians kkum dating pathi awarness varanum.

2. We are more bounded to family and we like the way it is.

3. Appuram Inthe Fresh girl matter, it involves women also inga naan onnum sollalai, they will have their own questions also, I wanted to leave some space for them also. yaarvathu pesungama.

4. Dating namma nattukku nalla varattum, Athukku munadi Nadu Munnerattum, ellarukkum maturity varattum, appuram dating thana varattum enna avnthirum.

Ippave vanthal thanum kolambi mithavangalum kolambi oru thelivu agura time useful time a irrukathu yaarukkume.

Ivlothan enn matter. More will come after responses.

Yeppa Shidinesh and Nainar bolded area le enna solliruken...athelam kekuliya...

Seri atha vidunga.

Appart from that, Past ethukku pottu kelaranum, Naan future than pakiren

Enna porutha varai honesty than romba mukkiyam, Pasta kelarom nu theriuncha honestly will disappear (or chance of disappearance is so high)that will be any human attitude.

At the last vanthu Marriage it is just a social arrangement for two different gender stay on a union under the word of trust.

Dating is a stage which allows the people to connect with each other and it requires maturity. There are so many relationships screws up in 'cause lag of this maturity.

Oru example:

Seri oru thenga vanga poram, thenga nalla thengaya illa ketta thengayanu kandupidikka sila vazhigal irruku, well atha pathi onnum theriyama ponna ketta thengai vanaga chances jasthi, athe pola ella vazhiyum therinchum vanga mudiyalai na onnu lag of knowledge or laziness vera ethuvum solla mudiaythu.

It implies to any action, even if you have the freedom to do dating and if you lag in that knowledge ofcourse you are going to be fooled around.

And finally even you found what you want and you not able keep it up with it nu vachikonga, atha vangi enna periyochanam.

Relationships le ivalo things irruku.. innum irruku...

dinesh
10-05-2003, 09:28 PM
why are you dragging me into this?.....I never disagreed with you on anything....

sri_gan
10-05-2003, 09:31 PM
why are you dragging me into this?.....I never disagreed with you on anything....

naan unna drag ellam panna laippa... and i didn't say anything about you either or your posting

naanum sonnen nu kodittu kattinen.. ithu oru thappa....

Enn postings nee unna vambu ilukura mari pakathe..

anainar
10-06-2003, 12:30 AM
Hello.. Hello.. Payamuruthatheengaa.
Naan evlo aasaya irukeen. Aavalaa irukeen. Neenga ippadi paya muruthinaa enna panrathu..
Cheers.

Achacho! bayamurathallai 6Face. Nallathey ninainga, nallathey nadakkum. Oru Thrikural solliye aaganum.

Enni thuniga karumam, thunintha bin
ennuvam enbadhu izhukku

Athunaala nalla yosichu decision edunga and eduthathukku appuram yosikaatheenga and dont try to kilarify the past. Dont worry too much about freshness. See if you will be happy with your partner and make a choice.

Sri, we worked together in the same company. We knew each other for more than 2 years. Whether you call as dating? I would not call it that way, though for argument sake you can call it so. I said my case as an example and would not want to dissect it and use it to explain the nuances. Let us agree to stop discussing about my case.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Sri, we worked together in the same company. We knew each other for more than 2 years. Whether you call as dating? I would not call it that way, though for argument sake you can call it so. I said my case as an example and would not want to dissect it and use it to explain the nuances. Let us agree to stop discussing about my case.

Nainar,

I agree stop discussing it, I've just asked out of nature and my question was plain straight, If you feel it offended I apologize for the inconvienience and I will remove that off the opinion of mine and did it.

Enna porutha varai dating is not suitable for Indians and related communities atleast in this generation.

May be it will fit the future and that too after India becomes a developed nation, athukku naduvela vantha thats due to imaturity of people and its like passsing clouds avlothan.

anainar
10-06-2003, 01:35 AM

Nainar,

I agree stop discussing it, I've just asked out of nature and my question was plain straight, If you feel it offended I apologize for the inconvienience and I will remove that off the opinion of mine and did it.

Enna porutha varai dating is not suitable for Indians and related communities atleast in this generation.

May be it will fit the future and that too after India becomes a developed nation, athukku naduvela vantha thats due to imaturity of people and its like passsing clouds avlothan.

Sri, neenga kettathu sari, and I did not feel offened at all and it is natural. But there could be others who visit and read the topic may interpret and cross the healthy spirit with which the discussions are going. That is why I said. That is all. Dont have to delete it.

Developed nation, developing nation kathai ellam velaikku aavathu Sri. How we take it as a society is the issue. If we keep on saying dating is wrong, guys/girls talking is wrong, we will never ever worry about anything beyond keeping them off.

6Face sonnaru some college keeps a watch on who is talkig to whom, no kadalaisnnu. To me it is a criminal waste of resources watching over something that is very natural. The college will be better off if they provide opportunities for the students to excel in studies, extra curricular activities and sports. The job of the institute is to mould a student to face the future. Not to police them.

Cheers.

thirudan
10-06-2003, 02:10 AM
enna inga nadakkuthu

en aaru and anainar tension aayita ????
ithu ellam vazhkailla sagajam ....

dei aaru .... I wish u the best for getting a fresh gal ??
ivalavu pesareeya .... nee enna yogiyana ..... Wont u fu... someone
if she is willing to .

so dating panna ellarukkum nalla thaan irukkum aana dating panna
ponnu mattum venama ????
so avoid dating for now and get a good gal .

than vinai thannai chudum .

anainar .... plz calm down !!! dei sri_gan un vayum kayyum vachiittu
summa irukka maatiya ??? ne muthala adungu .

nee enna solra " antham vishayam " pathi ??? ennaku puriyila !

sri_gan
10-06-2003, 03:21 AM
Developed nation, developing nation kathai ellam velaikku aavathu Sri. How we take it as a society is the issue. If we keep on saying dating is wrong, guys/girls talking is wrong, we will never ever worry about anything beyond keeping them off.

As a society issue, basica Indians including me have a feeling as taking it as granted when it goes to your home town. I strongly can say every Indian is devoted to the family and don't even care about the society.

To bring a good feature or make the people to bring in a culture of Dating to society. We need to know how the society can best fit.

First, makkal society a mathikka kathukkanum. Very few examples road le kuppai podurathu, echi thupurathu, appuram number 1 porathu... Athula onnu than intha Dating issue crap or guys talking to a girl or whate ever...

Thats why i keep on saying my point to move to a developed nation category, it will be automatically achieved when the citizen know the the responsibility of the society he lives in.

How do you think we will achieve this?

First society nu onnu irrutha atha mathikkanum, they need to believe ina group which represents them. Rombe simple innonu enna na inga than relations majore play pannum eppadi nu keurengala.

When a person moves out of India and lives in a different country how he changes these habits?

What makes him change his habits or stick to that countries culture or their society?

Relations appdinu oru kottam irrukurathale oru average indian nale atha vittu veliya varave rombe naal ahuthu... Then you know what i'm telling...

But in western culture most of the human thoughts were brought with living alone and in order to enable the relationships blossoms these guys formely declare as a society Dating.. Thats how i see it.

Please don't rule out the possibility 'cause I feel as important as what is Dating? If you want to introduce to current culture...

Ampbuttuthan enna vatham ippothaikku melum thodarum unga pathil partha pinne....

Thiruda.. enna sollure nee.. Naan pesurathu puriyutha illa puriyalaiya?

But onnu nee sonne athu correct.

ponnu mattum venama ????

Avlothan.

thirudan
10-06-2003, 12:33 PM
dei sri_gan

enna nee society athu ithunu kuzhapara ???
Dating kum society kum enna relation ??? enna rendu
perum loversa .. .

appuram intha anainar dating pakkam pesi kalaichi poitaaraa
illa india vukku dating theva illlanu othkunarra ..

ippo kadaisiya india vuku dating thevya illaya????
en kelvi ku pathil innum solida kadaikilla

dinesh
10-06-2003, 12:49 PM
Ithu ellam irukkattum......intha kalyaana kathai ellathayum kettaal, yaar veetilayo seekiramaa 'dum dum' satham kekkap povuthu pola theiyuthe..... :)
but anyway...27 vayasu kalyana vayasu thaan.. ;)...so it's ok...

என்ன....சம்ப ்தப்பட்டவ ்களிடமிரு ்து பதிலையே காணோம்???

anainar
10-06-2003, 02:08 PM
enna inga nadakkuthu

en aaru and anainar tension aayita ????
ithu ellam vazhkailla sagajam ....

dei aaru .... I wish u the best for getting a fresh gal ??
ivalavu pesareeya .... nee enna yogiyana ..... Wont u fu... someone
if she is willing to .

ponnu mattum venama ????

than vinai thannai chudum .

anainar .... plz calm down !!! dei sri_gan un vayum kayyum vachiittu
summa irukka maatiya ??? ne muthala adungu .

nee enna solra " antham vishayam " pathi ??? ennaku puriyila !

Naan enge tension aanen? "Varum mun kaapom" grathu ennoda policy. I know you guys wont cross the limits. But this is a public forum and if someone who comes in, interprets and makes derogatory remarks, appuram we have to take action. Athellaam ethukkunnu thaan sonne. Matha padi no tension. Me a cool guy always.

Aana, 6Face nilamai thaan romba paavama irukku enakku. Romba kashtamda saamy ungaloda.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-06-2003, 02:16 PM
perum loversa ..

Kuzhappa ellam illa thiruda... Ippo thaikku indiakku Dating thevai illai.

Ithukku ellam mual karaname cinema morons. Appuram look at the cinema copules who loved and getting divorced now.

Ambuttuthan, I was seeing it in a big picture and a closer place to an ideal situation pa... ambuttuthan...

Lot of people told me ungitta pesanum naa nanga thani podanum appdinu :lol: myself... I will try to bring more simplified thoughts ba...

anainar
10-06-2003, 03:27 PM
perum loversa ..

Kuzhappa ellam illa thiruda... Ippo thaikku indiakku Dating thevai illai.

Ithukku ellam mual karaname cinema morons. Appuram look at the cinema copules who loved and getting divorced now.

Ambuttuthan, I was seeing it in a big picture and a closer place to an ideal situation pa... ambuttuthan...

Lot of people told me ungitta pesanum naa nanga thani podanum appdinu :lol: myself... I will try to bring more simplified thoughts ba...

Padichu padichu solliyum marupadiyum athey grinder, athey maavu!

Dating is an individual activity. Dont color it with society or nation or culture. Backbone of any civilized culture is freedom to change and accept things as they come. Guys, leave the notion of fresh girl, breakfast, dinner, public nuisance and mourning sounds. Get real.

I am telling you we will respect woman because it is imbibed on us to respect them. And we will be cautious in falling in love, if it is not eulogized as it is made now. The jinx of something is there in a female needs to be broken. After that a guy will not loose his sleep if one girl looks at him or smiles at him. He will reach a level to smile back and get on with his work. Dating is not going to destroy our culture also. We will redefine dating and pick what is suitable to us and work for us.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Dating is an individual activity. Dont color it with society or nation or culture. Backbone of any civilized culture is freedom to change and accept things as they come. Guys, leave the notion of fresh girl, breakfast, dinner, public nuisance and mourning sounds. Get real.

Really? Well what is the medium Arumuganainar? Enakku theriyalai nenga sollunga.

sri_gan
10-06-2003, 03:51 PM
I am telling you we will respect woman because it is imbibed on us to respect them. And we will be cautious in falling in love, if it is not eulogized as it is made now. The jinx of something is there in a female needs to be broken. After that a guy will not loose his sleep if one girl looks at him or smiles at him. He will reach a level to smile back and get on with his work. Dating is not going to destroy our culture also. We will redefine dating and pick what is suitable to us and work for us.

90% of your thought is around work and culture which is for the society and you are telling me

"Padichu padichu solliyum marupadiyum athey grinder, athey maavu! "

"Narayana Narayanaa"

ruby
11-13-2003, 12:38 PM
tearing off yr calendar date looking forward for de next date.....dating

ruby

Shy
11-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Sri,

Paartheengala, nalla maatukku oru soodu. Inime I am going to use terms which are gender independant. Yenna, innoru topicla, I had my foot in my mouth and before taking it out, did not want to get the other foot also.

Cheers

Wow.. very funny... ennakku enga seereepu thaanga mudiyalai... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shy

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 03:11 PM
Sri,

Cheers

Wow.. very funny... ennakku enga seereepu thaanga mudiyalai... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he was fed up with my sense catching him with his words, since i put him into a different mode... enakkum sema srippu...

anainar
11-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Sri,

In the past two months, 500 postings and six promotions in Geetham family, you could catch me slipping only once. Next time( this topic ) I became cautious. You could not catch me off guard like this at all. So the percentage of my slipping is 0.2 % which is very very reasonable for the amount of writing I did in Geetham. So, romba sirikatheenga, pallu sulikira poguthu.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 09:21 PM
Sri,

In the past two months, 500 postings and six promotions in Geetham family, you could catch me slipping only once. Next time( this topic ) I became cautious. You could not catch me off guard like this at all. So the percentage of my slipping is 0.2 % which is very very reasonable for the amount of writing I did in Geetham. So, romba sirikatheenga, pallu sulikira poguthu.

Cheers.

Honestly, I was laughing out loud just about the content not at you or your nature, it is the truth.

I always stick to that.

One more important thing, don't take it personal.

Please let me know, if i'm going overboard and I will get to a better response.

Eppadi pallu sulakka mudiyum, this lol smiley is really funny in a way it looks.

anainar
11-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Achacho! I just said Sri, ithukku poi enna overboard, underboard dialogue ellam? I am sharp enough to catch a discussion going out of hand and take corrective action. Either by telling the concerned party or the moderators. So, dont worry at all. Unless I tell you explicitly you went overboard, I am perfectly fine. I enjoy hanging around people here and it is really funny. So, now worries.

Cheers.

sri_gan
11-13-2003, 10:05 PM
Achacho! I just said Sri, ithukku poi enna overboard, underboard dialogue ellam? I am sharp enough to catch a discussion going out of hand and take corrective action. Either by telling the concerned party or the moderators. So, dont worry at all. Unless I tell you explicitly you went overboard, I am perfectly fine. I enjoy hanging around people here and it is really funny. So, now worries.

Cheers.

Appadina ok ok. Thidirunu percentage athu ithelam patha vudane alert aiten vera onnum illa.