inzamam out c dhoni b Sachin

128 /5 27.3 overs

Well bowled outswinger

katteri
02-13-2006, 08:11 AM
Record : The only bowler who dismissed Inzamam many times is Sachin 6 times

emyesbee
02-13-2006, 02:07 PM
India have won in great style after some initial hiccup.

Tendulkar, Yuvraj and Dhoni scorring bulk of scoring :)

Pak: 288/8 in 50 overs
Ind: 292/5 in 47.4 overs

Tendulkar scored 95, some called him Endulkar...he has scored runs in all 3 ODI where is their faces now. Moin Khan where r u? :) Yuvraj and Dhoni unbeaten on 79 and 72 :)

katteri
02-13-2006, 02:20 PM
What a game.....

Sachin innings except couple of edges was amazing to watch......

Dhoni : 72 of 46 balls......
Yuvraj was 53 when dhoni came in......

coolian
02-13-2006, 03:19 PM
I missed this game. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Jai hind!!!

Narayana
02-13-2006, 03:34 PM
Tendulkar scored 95, some called him Endulkar...he has scored runs in all 3 ODI where is their faces now
Appadi sollunga MSB!!
Its party here.... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyy.... hahaha rotfl... cant just release the tension .... its hurrayy!!!!! sachin... sachin...
and dhoni wat a blaster!! poor Pakz. they didnt know what hit them.. In fact, if Kaif had not got out, India may not have won :ee:

emyesbee
02-13-2006, 05:07 PM
In fact what irritated me was when Moin Khan wrote in some newspaper about 2nd/3rd test match, i.e., when sachin got out to Akhtar. Actually this was not out it seems he was caught behind that time I think and the ball had not otuched his bat it seems buit his gloves when his glove was away from his bat. But sachin walked thinking he is out and umpire also upheld it. Moin wrote like this (similar to this): sachin very well know that he is not out but to evade from facing Akhtar booming at him he just walked out of the pitch as out.

This is just utter nonsense. I can not find a word morethan this. Stupidity to the core. No one even Inzamam or even Akhtar will agree with this kind of comments.

Sachin do not speak with words to these stupids but with your bat, this is what he is doing. Let us hope he does the same in future too. :) :b: :b:

silican
02-14-2006, 01:07 AM

I read in cricinfo that Venkatesh Prasad and Chamida Vaas have dismissed him more number of times. :think:

goodcomplanboy
02-14-2006, 01:17 AM
I watched the match live in willow.tv. Indian innings was really good. After the initial quick loss of 2 wickets, Sachin and Rahul consolidated the innings really well. Especially the initial seaming ball.

After Rahul's dismissal, Yuvraj was awesome from the word "Go" His strokes were perfect timing and also followed by some ruthless hitting by Dhoni. At one point of time the required run rate was just over 7. 3 overs later the required run rate was 3.33 :sm12: amazing turn around. Credit goes to Dhoni. But should not forget the effort by Sachin and Yuvraj!

Overall a good performance by Indian batsman. Fielding could have been little better for India.

katteri
02-14-2006, 08:25 AM

I read in cricinfo that Venkatesh Prasad and Chamida Vaas have dismissed him more number of times. :think:

I saw it too.. it was said in commentary....

Prasad and jayasurya 8 times

vass 7 times

valluvan
02-14-2006, 01:04 PM
appadi pOdu pOdu pOdu.......
asaththip pOdu pOdu pOdu...... :baby: :baby: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: