PDA

View Full Version : GANGULY shown the door

katteri
02-23-2006, 01:32 PM
[web:22ecf18736]http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/238511.html[/web:22ecf18736]

valluvan
02-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Initially though I felt, he deserved this treatment for being a tyrant in the team, I am feeling pity for him now. Poor guy.

Eppadi irundha Ganguly...ippadi aayi pooittaar.

vasan
02-23-2006, 01:59 PM
All things have to come to an end. Including careers..

Sadbutunavoidableinevitableors omethinglikethat... :ahha: (konjam fastaaa pEsittEnaa? :ee:)

v-

katteri
02-23-2006, 02:02 PM
I wud say it was his attitude that cost his place

valluvan
02-23-2006, 02:04 PM
All things have to come to an end. Including careers..

Sadbutunavoidableinevitableors omethinglikethat... :ahha: (konjam fastaaa pEsittEnaa? :ee:)

v-

indeed. (romba konjamaa pEsittaanaa? :ee:)

vasan
02-23-2006, 02:20 PM
indeed. (romba konjamaa pEsittaanaa?

Valluvan-nnu pEra vachikittu vazha vazhannaa pEsa mudiyum.. Sorta-expected.. :ee:

v-

goodcomplanboy
02-23-2006, 06:13 PM
I wud say it was his attitude that cost his place

definitely yes. Once you lose your attitude, you lose track of what you are currently doing. With so many youngsters proving good, I guess its end of time for Ganguly's international career.

Shy
02-24-2006, 04:49 PM
poor guy...

GCB come on... what abt gambhir.. avanukku ganguly evalavoo parava illai. I believe gambhir is in the team only to say that hes the best replacement for ganguly... but sariyaana loser avan...

Ithu ellam verum politics.. nothing else..

They are killing this guy just for no reason.. paavam..

Shy

goodcomplanboy
02-24-2006, 05:18 PM
GCB come on... what abt gambhir.. avanukku ganguly evalavoo parava illai. I believe gambhir is in the team only to say that hes the best replacement for ganguly... but sariyaana loser avan...

:) Shy akka check either rediff or cricinfo and see how much Gambhir has scored against India in the 3 day test match. He has scored 108 and he is ready to open the innings. Unlike the person you are trying to defend. He doesnt want to open, why is he trying to hide from the new ball. If I were in his position, I will prepare myself for any position in the team, even if it is the 12th man and try to prove my point that I am still useful.

Did you see the last match between Pakistan and India, which India won by 8 wickets??? Sachin and Pathan carried drinks for the batsman. Do you think Ganguly will ever do that for Yuvraj and Dhoni? Its all about being a Team person, not individual one. Egos will never work out in a Team game.

Ithu ellam verum politics.. nothing else..

As an ardent cricket fan, I absolutely dont see any politics in here. Its just a good thing done very boldly by the Indian Cricket Management as far as I know. What is good for the team, I will go for that. FYI, I am a crazy fan of Sachin and when Sachin was not playing continuously (just before his 100 against Pakistan in the 1st match), I was one of those who said it will be better off to rest Sachin if he doesnt play well in the Pak ODI series. But he proved to be a real champion and played excellently well to score 3rd highest run-getter of the series :b:

They are killing this guy just for no reason.. paavam..

This sympathy is the only thing that is killing him. He thinks everybody is sympathising on him and he is not trying hard to make it back to the team.

katteri
02-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Well Gambhir is not in the team, he was dropped from test squad.

If ganguly had shut his mouth , he wud have got a chance to play....Though he is a great player, his attitude was very bad...
I agree he was a successful captain, and groomed youngsters....

If my intuition is right the next person will be harbhajan singh....
After being in an internatinal cricket, he cant bowl with kookabura balls...
As a bowler he shd be able to bowl and take wickets in all the balls...
he has stopped learning....
England series is crucial for bhajji.......

goodcomplanboy
02-24-2006, 05:24 PM
If my intuition is right the next person will be harbhajan singh....

yup very true :b:

With Piyush Chawla in the squad, Bhajji has to take wickets in the first test, If not he will not be in the second match itself. To add on Chawla is useful with bat too :)

As a bowler he shd be able to bowl and take wickets in all the balls...

He should learn from Kumble. Even Kumble performed only in Indian pitches for a long time. But he matured as a bowler and had a wonderful Aussie series last time :b:

Its time for Bhajji to pull up his socks and get into the wicket-taking league.

katteri
02-24-2006, 05:25 PM
Sachin and Pathan carried drinks for the batsman. Do you think Ganguly will ever do that for Yuvraj and Dhoni

World record: Who is the senior most player to carry drinks in a match???

Seriously Ganguly wud never do that, he was asked to do the same at debut in 1989, he refused and took a flight , came back to india....

If i am Ganguly, i wud go back to the nets improve my batting, fielding and add an extra diemnsion with bowling....

GANGULY This is your last chance , other wise it will be your lost chance

goodcomplanboy
02-24-2006, 05:28 PM
World record: Who is the senior most player to carry drinks in a match???

:ee: neengale sollidunga :ee:

katteri
02-24-2006, 05:28 PM
With Piyush Chawla in the squad
HE should not be allowed to bowl in one day for atleat 3/4 years....

In one day you dont bowl with too many variations...u need to restrict batsman without scoring...

Defintely its a dream come true for chawla...what a chance has he got to bowl along with Kumble...Kumble will definetly pass on tips and it is necessary that he his with kumble, sachin and dravid for next 3 years...

goodcomplanboy
02-24-2006, 05:31 PM
HE should not be allowed to bowl in one day for atleat 3/4 years....

In one day you dont bowl with too many variations...u need to restrict batsman without scoring...

Defintely its a dream come true for chawla...what a chance has he got to bowl along with Kumble...Kumble will definetly pass on tips and it is necessary that he his with kumble, sachin and dravid for next 3 years...

agreed :) Test is a great way to start an international career for a grooming leg-spinner. He can try out lot of variations where in ODI you dont have that freedom. Coming into ODI straight will definitely change the style of your bowling, will not allow you to try out stuff.

Shy
02-24-2006, 05:47 PM
oops.. ivaloo in deptha ellam theriyalai... enakku...

yethoo antha guy gambhir naan paartha matches ellam duck out or single runs thaan yeduthaan.. so antha mathiri sonen :think:

Captain yaar athu? kapil? gavaskar? BTW indian player thaana :P

Shy

katteri
02-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Sachin tendulkar: (not by age, but by the no of matches played...)

goodcomplanboy
02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Sachin tendulkar: (not by age, but by the no of matches played...)

grrrrrrrrr naan sonnathu enakke thiruppi solreengala. I thought there is already a world record like that. seri vidunga :)