PDA

View Full Version : Do You LOVE someone ?

sWEEtmICHe
05-19-2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.love.2loop.com/rose.jpg

Do You LOVE someone ?

Click this link and see for your self......
http://www.love.2loop.com/

sWEEtmICHe
[stream:a076db88c2]http://www.matrixupload.com/sweet/Kaadhal_Kadidham.wma[/stream:a076db88c2]

Bluelotus
05-21-2006, 11:31 AM
One yellow summer day at forest you see the most pink creature you have ever seen. Their name is moi , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend me and say, "Wow, that has to be the most short body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so lunatic , and was wondering if you'd like to go to sea with me and jump ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " doh " and go with them. When you finally get to sea , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. a table hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It reads: " moi is the love you've been waiting your whole life for. she will ask you out in 11 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 11 years!"

:Ksp: rofl

:ahha: joke section mayhap? :ahha:

dinesh
05-21-2006, 12:32 PM
but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes.
I will do this once yahoo closes in ten days, microsoft pays me all the 10 cents they owe and the petrol strike is finished!

ns80
05-21-2006, 02:56 PM
I will do this once yahoo closes in ten days, microsoft pays me all the 10 cents they owe and the petrol strike is finished!

:sm12: :sm12:

sWEEtmICHe
05-22-2006, 01:23 PM
moi is very cute-- blue candy -- :yes:

dinesh --aiyoo , i can't stop laughing ..........!! :sm12:

mine is different -- it is so funny -- , :doh:

hope sanzdoll and suha papa can try too-----!!

san2003
05-22-2006, 01:35 PM
try panniyachu :ahha: :ush:

ill post a nice story later :ahha:

coolian
05-22-2006, 01:57 PM
One Fair summer day at Heaven you see the most strong creature you have ever seen. Their name is Marie , and every move she makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Osama and say, "Wow, that has to be the most fat body I have ever seen." Suddenly, she looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so Handsome , and was wondering if you'd like to go to Hell with me and Sleep ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " What the... " and go with them. When you finally get to Hell , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a Laptop hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

:-\ Why? Why??

rsivaraman
05-22-2006, 02:08 PM
One Long life summer day at kumbakonam you see the most very short creature you have ever seen. Their name is kanagambal , and every move dont know makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend don corleone and say, "Wow, that has to be the most bald body I have ever seen." Suddenly, dont know looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! dont know says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so blind dog , and was wondering if you'd like to go to tirupathi with me and sneeze ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " what the beep " and go with them. When you finally get to tirupathi , dont know moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a peru hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

:? :ee:

suha
05-22-2006, 02:09 PM
One ending summer day at geetham you see the most hell creature you have ever seen. Their name is draggy , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend barbie and say, "Wow, that has to be the most moon body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so sun , and was wondering if you'd like to go to jungle with me and breaking ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " odi po " and go with them. When you finally get to jungle , she moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a stone hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

:Ksp: :Ksp: http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/17.gif

It reads: " draggy is the love you've been waiting your whole life for

:00: really chow chweet http://sirmi.ic.cz/smajl/107.gif

he will ask you out in 111111111 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 111111111 years!"

huh, wht can i do :cry: :cry: me out of world http://sirmi.ic.cz/smajl/36.gif

san2003
05-22-2006, 02:21 PM
One dark summer day at jungle you see the most handsome creature you have ever seen. Their name is j , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend n and say, "Wow, that has to be the most hot body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so pretty , and was wondering if you'd like to go to heaven with me and dance ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " duh " and go with them. When you finally get to heaven , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a book hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

chinglees
05-22-2006, 11:44 PM
One fine summer day at india you see the most many creature you have ever seen. Their name is ram , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend nalini and say, "Wow, that has to be the most small body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so large , and was wondering if you'd like to go to africa with me and sleeping ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " hey " and go with them. When you finally get to africa , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a elephant hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

:doh:

san2003
05-23-2006, 02:10 AM
chingis... africa trip yeppidi irunthuchu :lol: :ahha: pavom elephant hit :)

sWEEtmICHe
05-23-2006, 05:03 AM
chingis... africa trip yeppidi irunthuchu :lol: :ahha: pavom elephant hit :)

mine will be up soon---- kinda a busy now -- :oops: :oops:

Shy
05-23-2006, 11:38 AM
One Tall summer day at West Mambalam you see the most benz creature you have ever seen. Their name is munnusami , and every move he ofcourse makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend kuppamaa and say, "Wow, that has to be the most wind body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he ofcourse looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he ofcourse says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so green , and was wondering if you'd like to go to chennai with me and eat, watch suntv and sleep ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " goodu " and go with them. When you finally get to chennai , he ofcourse moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a comfort hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

It reads: " munnusami is the love you've been waiting your whole life for. he ofcourse will ask you out in 2134567890876543213456789 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next 2134567890876543213456789 years!"

Shy

chinglees
05-24-2006, 09:48 PM
san romba thaan :sm12:
cools siva suha pramaadam :sm12: :sm12:

ns80
05-24-2006, 11:39 PM
I pressed Escape for all alerts :ee:

One null summer day at null you see the most null creature you have ever seen. Their name is null , and every move null makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend null and say, "Wow, that has to be the most null body I have ever seen." Suddenly, null looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! null says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so null , and was wondering if you'd like to go to null with me and null ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " null " and go with them. When you finally get to null , null moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a null hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

san2003
05-25-2006, 02:08 AM
chingi :)

:sm12: :sm12: nana... romba "null"a iruku :sm12:

zephr
05-25-2006, 08:14 PM
i should try this !

sWEEtmICHe
05-30-2006, 06:18 PM
i tried but ----- but worse result ....... :(

san2003
05-31-2006, 02:10 AM
not fair miche chells.. u have to write yours :snooty:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2006, 08:43 AM
One hot summer day at Perth you see the most playground creature you have ever seen. Their name is burno , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend B and say, "Wow, that has to be the most hairy body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so beautiful , and was wondering if you'd like to go to freemantle with me and catch some fish?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " boogie " and go with them. When you finally get to freemantle , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a pillow hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.
here goes mICHe 's ------ sanzdoll :yes:

san2003
06-01-2006, 11:05 AM
:00: :00: :ahha: perth to fremantle :b: ... who is burno now? :think: :think: :ahha: ;)

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2006, 12:42 PM
ma pubby's name -- chumma ----- u know whom i meant lolz !!

san2003
06-01-2006, 12:44 PM
u know whom i meant lolz !!

:b: :yes: :ush:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2006, 05:01 PM