PDA

View Full Version : RAPE - THE THREE SIDES OF A COIN

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 03:21 PM
I am the great arumugam wants to discuss with all you geetham guys
especially with shidinesh,sweetie,sri_gan,siva kumar,vennai. I'm not a male chauvinist 'pig' ( as the femme readers would say ) neither am I a female liberator '*****' ( as the male readers would say ) .... I'm just a human being and a good human trying to analyze the act called 'RAPE' ... looking beyond the frontiers of 'male/female' sex .

Rape is a heinous crime ..... inflicted on a human being by another. Who is the criminal and who is the victim ? Obviously the rapist is the criminal and the raped is the victim ...... that what comes to someone's mind in the first go ...... but what I believe is that there's more to it .......

[highlight=yellow:b9a29ebd50]
I'm presenting the ''three'' sides of the coin ( the heads, tails and the side ) ...... to attribute to what leads to "A RAPE" .... each will displease one sex and satisfy the other's mind......
[/highlight:b9a29ebd50]

[highlight=yellow:b9a29ebd50]1 - The one side of the coin ---->[/highlight:b9a29ebd50]
( This may displease our MEN and please our WOMEN )

(a) Who commits rape ...... ultimately the MAN ..... so he's the PRIME person to be accused ..... whatever be the circumstances and any number of reasons that he may put up in his defense ..... he's not at all justified to commit any crime ...... be it sexual ..... and the culprit should be severely punished.

(b) Cases have also been recorded where a culprit was sometime in past humiliated (esp. publicly) by a female in the form of a step-mother, boss, teacher, or for that matter any female in the society and he later quenched his thirst of revenge through rape on another female on getting an opportunity. Such people are not hard to find, and even though here there is a psychiatric reasoning attached ... their act is not a percent justifiable.

[highlight=yellow:b9a29ebd50]2- The other side of the coin ---->[/highlight:b9a29ebd50]
( This may displease our women and please our men )

(a) What will happen if you place delicious dishes before a person ( male / female ) hungry for days together or a person ( male / female ) who has habit of eating toooooo much ...... he / she will instantaneously "crave" for that dish ...... that's another factor that's occurring in case of rape.

The Indian mindset is not that developed so as to take a cute or not so cute female wearing ( or not wearing ) a sexually attracting outfit.

Females .... as the writers of the article.... at this say its against the woman's freedom to dictate what to wear and what not to. I'm not trying to dictate anything but just trying to say that clothes should be worn taking into consideration where one is going or moving in what section of the society and at what time and occasion.

Many of the females would say they wear such outfit as they feel comfortable and trendiness in it. Well Sir/Madam, how many of you geetham people( males and females ) would agree that females wear these trendy outfits ( nice examples .... skin fitting jeans and tops, push up bras and padded bras to give the ******* a larger look, deep cut upper wear, not to forget the new entry padded jeans and trousers to give shapely hips, and yes the hours spent on makeup ) ...... to give comfort. These medically proven uncomfortable outfits are worn to satisfy the femme ego of being admired sexually ....... in work places, colleges and public places ( and that does not exclude places of worship ! )

Lets put it in another way .... Q: Why are flowers so colourful and scented ? A: Because they have to attract insects for pollination ! ...... Q: Why do females put makeup, wear the aforesaid clothes for college or work places ? A: Because they feel comfortable and trendy in them ! Can anyone accept that ?

So, do females start dressing shabbily or move about in cover of a thick long veil , keep dirty faces, or wear the oldest antique dresses and choose from Great Grandma's collection ? No, not at all. The only thing that ought to be done is to wear whatever best suites the place one is going to and the occasion one is at, as also the section of people one is going to be with; and that should be entirely decided by the females themselves and not dictated by the male counterparts.

Also, I will totally agree with all the females if they say that same thing applies to men ...... ( they build up muscles, even take anabolic steroids to build up muscles, drive latest model bikes and cars, smoke, drink and wear the latest in fashion ). The point I'm trying to make here is that this is also a factor when a rape occurs. ( its a matter of dispute to what extent it is ).

All this latest fashion display in colleges, at work and public places .... creates what I earlier termed as "CRAVE" .... for sex ..... and it is expressed on a physically weaker person whenever an opportunity is there. The thing is that outfits should suite the occasion, place and surroundings ...... ( its ok to wear these at a discotheque or a party )

(b) Another fact that I'd like to present here is that, of times immemorial ( the famous story of Sage Vishwamitra and Apsara Menaka ), females have been using their feminity and sexuality as a "weapon" to achieve certain aims and objectives ( be it Councellor Sharda Jain in getting Political mileage, Models and Actresses selling and endorsing products that have no bearing to them, and many more daily life examples that may be unpalatable despite their existence ). This fact may steeply enrage our femme friends, is true to the core and yet hard to admit. What arises here as a point is that the counterpart of "this female weapon" is the "male weapon of being physically stronger than a female" ... that unleashes the act called rape.

(c) A famous saying goes : RAPE is an allegation EASILY made, HARD to prove and HARDER to disprove. And thus, off and on we also have cases of Monica Lewinskies and Paula Jones in society ! Did Billie rape either of them; then why such a fuss over a man having a consented sex with another female in the ultra modernised western society ?

(d) Last year I got a chance to about a interview of a woman whose occupation was that of an exotic dancer in a night club and a call girl. She raised a few points to which no-one had no counter-reply......... "There is not much difference between us and a modern day woman. They also sell their body and beauty as models, as film actresses, as private secretaries, as receptionists, and as as contestants of Miss World Pageant ! Moreover, these days even the so called common women of our society, diehard and sell themselves for life for rich influential men and NRIs ( the modern day status symbol ) in the form of marriage setting aside all values ! ! "

[highlight=yellow:b9a29ebd50]3- The third side of the coin --->[/highlight:b9a29ebd50]
( both the sexes or none of them are responsible for the causes described in this aspect )

(a) What I consider is that RAPE is a heinous sexual crime committed by a physically stronger person on the weaker one ..... If WOMAN had been physically stronger than MAN then it was 'she' who would have been the culprit and 'he' the victim. I'm not trying to justify the crime here but what I'm trying to say is that women should also try to build up their defensive power so that no one commits this crime.

As most rape cases are not by strangers but by people around us ( friends and relatives ) .... BEING ALERT and CAREFUL is also a very important measure.

These two points I think are the most important in terms of a preventive remedy for rape.

(b) Laws regarding sexual crimes poorly depict the nature of real crime ...... Rape ( IPC regards it as 'RAPE' only if there is penetration of the pe...is inside the vu...va .... even if it is slightest & even if the complete act may not have been done ) ..... attempt to rape is taken as "INDECENT ASSAULT" .... even when there is same mentality behind this ..... and same repercussions on the victim ..... the penalty is different in both situations. There are many other drawbacks in the laws concerning rape.

(c) How many perpetrators of the act are punished and how many victims get justice ...... ? Hardly any ! This has made rape as a "low risk pleasure activity" for some ( This is a factor operating in case of CUSTODIAL RAPES and rapes by SOCIALLY POWERFUL MEN. So the law enforcing agencies and the legal setup has also a role to play. Thus the emphasis should be on punishing more and more perpetrators of the crime rather than making laws stricter.

There should be establishment of Cells for Crime against women with telephone helplines, female constables, permanent lady doctors and a first contact judicial setup. ( In some cities they exist while in others there are none. Where these do exist people are unaware about them or fail to report to them ) After a crime is committed it should be IMMEDIATELY reported to this cell .... the accused should be IMMEDIATELY arrested ( whoever the person may be ! ) .... and both the accused and the victim subjected to IMMEDIATE Medical Investigation and IMMEDIATELY produced before the court with all the proofs. BEST CORRECTIVE MEASURE is thus increasing conviction rates and would go miles in creating an atmosphere of dread in the minds of potential rapists.

Some people are advocating awarding death penalty to the rapists to stop the crime. Well, Sir/Madam if that were the solution, then why despite having death penalty for murdering a person, we have daylight murders in our society, which is not uncommon. Also this may lead to getting 'rape plus murder' as a combined package !

Some people are advocating 33% reservations for women in Parliament. This I consider as a futile exercise is this context and is a separate issue of debate.

Cabinet has decided to amend the Indian Evidence Act wherein the rape victim can't be questioned about her 'character'. What I think is .... if there is sufficient proof of both Sexual Intercourse (through medical investigation of the victim and the accused) and Consent of victim not being taken ( evidence of resistance ) .... the victim should not be questioned about her character ( as even Prostitutes can be raped ! ); But if evidence is lacking as regards Sexual Intercourse and the consent of the victim are concerned .... surely the defending party can raise the question of a false allegation ( as a false allegation is not less traumatizing to an accused than rape of a victim ! )

(d) WHY IS RAPE SUCH A TRAUMATIZING CRIME ? Because of the AFTERMATH attached ! (i) After this sexual crime the victim is thought of as having a loose character ( thought of as if she gave the consent to the act ) (ii) She is thought of as having lost EVERYTHING ( IN HINDHI :
IZZAT chali gayee, sab kuchh lut gayaa, barbaad ho gayaa ! ) (iii) Rape can leave an everlasting effect on a woman.... she can suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome ( a delayed and protracted response to this excessively catastrophic life incident in the form of hatred for men/sex/self/etc, marked avoidance, repeated attacks of arousal, anxiety and depression, anhedonia, etc etc ) to Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders ( as repeated baths, washing the genitals ) to even Severe Psychiatric illness.

Why can't we put an end to this AFTERMATH ..... its in our hand.... and we can do it if social mentality changes.... making rape-aftermath less traumatizing ! How many rape victims ( those that come to light and also those that fight a legal battle ) get respectable position in society ?? NONE ! ! When did you hear last that a woman asked his son to marry a rape victim ( if no other non acceptability factor is there ) ?? Its nice for Mahila Mukti Women and WOMEN PARLIAMENTARIANS to shout slogans against the criminals and the males ..... but tell me how many of them are ready to accept the victims as their daughter in laws ??? Society on the whole has to change. Why can't male sympathizers come forward and accept these victims as their wives / daughter-in-laws ? Why can't female sympathizers accept the victims as sister-in-laws ? These I think would be the BEST REHABILITATIVE MEASURES.

(e) Sex is regarded as a 'sin' and there is no education whatsoever on the part of educational system and the parents regarding this ..... How can be 'an act that brings the person into existence' be sinful ..... It should be taught that its a sin when done against someone's wishes or when carried out in excess so as to affect the daily being. Sexual freedom should also be allowed ( this may enrage the so called protectors of the Indian cultures and values ...... but what I have to say at this is that there was much much more sexual freedom in Aryan times than it is today .... society turned conservative and more protective after there were regular foreign invasions beginning in 200 BC )

(f) Man by nature has a tendency to 'dominate' ..... and that's the thing which attracts some women .This tendency to dominate has over centuries crept into the society ... and male mindset... due to its patriarchal nature ..... which began as a division of labour .... and later came to become symbolic of masculinity. Rape has a component of this 'dominating nature' in it.

(g) In most, if not all households, there is not enough space ( and sometimes time too ) for free expression and satisfaction of sexual needs of both man and woman.

(h) Media ( that includes the print media, electronic media and the celluloid ) plays a 'so called' mirror role of the society ..... forgetting its responsibilities and the fact that something ( crimes and obscenity ) shown day in and day out to the immature public of this country ( by immaturity I mean educational and mental immaturity ..... this statement would enrage many people but its true ) .... creates more of a negative impact than a positive one as it is taken as being "common and prevalent" and thus "socially acceptable" .... esp. stealthily creeping into the young budding minds. ( I'd like to give an example ...... guys/cutegirls
this may enrage you but I hold myself at it ...... those shaking ******* of two Brazilian women selectively chosen and shown every hour on Aaj Tak News Channel .....Was there really a NEED to show them ? )
(Sorry.. I can not tell SUN TV / RAJ TV is doing that here )

(i) Alcohol is a added culprit ..... its no harm to take it if its taken as tea/coffee ..... but if someone swims in it and drowns himself in it ..... repercussions are bound to occur ...... alcohol's not an aphrodisiac .... a misconception .... it rather decreases sexual capacity ..... rather it has a releasing effect on a person's mental faculties ..... a person loses his inhibitions and explicitly expresses his 'basic instincts' that are usually suppressed by social norms .

(j) Late marriages,of vogue in modern times, have also a minor role to play as regards satisfaction of sexual needs is concerned. Males attain sexual maturity and thus desire of sex around 13-16 years of life. But most marriages ( the institution which is socially legalized and acceptable for fulfillment of sexual needs ) take place between 23-30 years of life. Even if we ignore the large number of cases of premarital sex, there is still a whole Brigade of sexually starved males left parading in our civilisation.

But it has also been found out that most rape cases involve married men ! I think that 'excessive unsatisfied lust' or 'crave for sex' may be an important factor in this regard.

(k) Another important thing is the role of education in refining a person's outlook towards other humans; even though occasionally cases have come to light of highly educated ones committing such an act; the role of education in shaping ones demeanour in society can't be undermined.

(l) Lastly, though not least significant, is understanding the development of human society over millennia. Human beings were animals, before they became humans by means of slow evolution. Nature had insidiously incultated the roles of both males and females of this 'animal herd'. Man had to be a hunter and a food-gatherer, a supporter and protector of those at home and had to inseminate the woman for the continuance of the species. Woman had to attract the man for courtship, raise a family and nurture the young ones.

Over thousands of years as humans evolved, and became much more than 'mere animals', both man and woman developed more artistic and mechanical skills, engaged the use of brain power in exploiting those skills to maximal development of the civilisation and also instilled into the society the moral attitudes and feelings like benevolence and service to society. The best of these were acknowledged.

Of late, this mad race for consumerism has been rapidly and overtly transforming our society, mechanically advanced in terms of development of civilisation but slowly and subtly taking us back to simian age by destruction of acknowledgement to various skills and moral attitudes. No wonder if human beings in the next 1000 years become naked apes without morals but handling highly sophisticated devices. The Consumer companies are selling Products USING seminude ( and nude in near future ? ) attractive female models. Males buy the products by being subtly attracted by these luscious creatures. These sexually intriguing females are supposedly more 'commanding' and being 'respected' by men. Hence other females are also adopting this role and buying those products.

Females seem to be very well accepting their new role as a "Kaama Devi".

Miss Universe .... Miss World .... Miss International ..... Miss Earth ..... Miss Asia-Pacific ...... Mrs World ... What Next ?? Why do we acknowledge a fair skinned 36-24-36 figured good looking female who answers 2-3 stupid questions cunningly ( less so wisely ) as Miss World ? Why can't we make several living legends as Miss World- women who have worked a lot for the society ( Supercop Kiran Bedi, Mrs Smita Thakrey, Mrs Sushma Swaraj, Mrs Hema Malini, etc etc ) and have also excelled in their respective fields beyond perfection. The point here is that being a 'young spinster with sexually attractive beauty' should not be the sole criteria but just one of the petty criteria.

What Pity ! Shocking ! Horrific ! etc etc ! And we have done our duty ..... A couple of protests ... talks .... more talks .... slogans .... newspapers and people full of VIEWS .....
..... And then wait for the NEXT RAPE to occur ......

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 04:50 PM
In a human feel naan sollurathu ellam ithan.

Yaarukum yaru melaium urimai eduthukura athikaram kidiyathu.

No one has rights to take others as granted.

Whenever this changes then they are not humans, everything else were situations used for survival avlothan.

You can term society, law whatever. Everything else is bounded to situations except the fact the Innocent soul which got hurted or victimized for outrageous acts.

With law and society you can control certain facts 'cause it was also evolved by situations.

Deep down 99.9% of people knowingly or unknowingly being victimized by each other.

One reason:

1. We have law, we have lawyer, we have laywer experts who finds the loop hole in the law written for society.

That .1% pakave mudiyathu, 'cause you know the majority.

This is not a negative thinking, yet even the topics were bounded to situations.

Its needs time to realise.

dinesh
10-15-2003, 05:35 PM
Yaarukum yaru melaium urimai eduthukura athikaram kidiyathu.

Yes. This is true.
Whatever the provocation is nobody has the right to violate somebody else's rights. Even if the woman walks naked in the road, no man has any reason to rape her.

aburvaraagam
10-15-2003, 06:24 PM
a) What will happen if you place delicious dishes before a person ( male / female ) hungry for days together or a person ( male / female ) who has habit of eating toooooo much ...... he / she will instantaneously "crave" for that dish ...... that's another factor that's occurring in case of rape.

The Indian mindset is not that developed so as to take a cute or not so cute female wearing ( or not wearing ) a sexually attracting outfit.

Females .... as the writers of the article.... at this say its against the woman's freedom to dictate what to wear and what not to. I'm not trying to dictate anything but just trying to say that clothes should be worn taking into consideration where one is going or moving in what section of the society and at what time and occasion.

Many of the females would say they wear such outfit as they feel comfortable and trendiness in it. Well Sir/Madam, how many of you geetham people( males and females ) would agree that females wear these trendy outfits ( nice examples .... skin fitting jeans and tops, push up bras and padded bras to give the ******* a larger look, deep cut upper wear, not to forget the new entry padded jeans and trousers to give shapely hips, and yes the hours spent on makeup ) ...... to give comfort. These medically proven uncomfortable outfits are worn to satisfy the femme ego of being admired sexually ....... in work places, colleges and public places ( and that does not exclude places of worship ! )

Lets put it in another way .... Q: Why are flowers so colourful and scented ? A: Because they have to attract insects for pollination ! ...... Q: Why do females put makeup, wear the aforesaid clothes for college or work places ? A: Because they feel comfortable and trendy in them ! Can anyone accept that ?

6face do u mean to say that just cos girls dress up real sexy,all these rapes occur. That might be true to some extent but that is not all of it.Well recently there was a case where a guy n girl eloped,eloped girl s family got furious,eloped girls cousin in turn raped the eloped guys sister. You must ve read this news in the papers. Idhula enga trendy clothes vandhadhu. Wat reason can u give for this rape.

:b:

vennai1
10-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Well recently there was a case where a guy n girl eloped,eloped girl s family got furious,eloped girls cousin in turn raped the eloped guys sister. You must ve read this news in the papers. Idhula enga trendy clothes vandhadhu. Wat reason can u give for this rape.

The reason is so glaringly in your question itself !!

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 06:46 PM
The head of the police force in the capital, Delhi Police Commissioner R S Gupta, said, "Crime against women will drop by 50 percent if they are careful in the way they dress, if they know their limits and if they do not exercise unsafe behavior." As many as 52 percent of respondents in a recent survey squarely blamed the victims for inviting rape/molestation by their "improper" dressing, conduct and mobility. Similarly, 54 percent attributed rape to the influence of alcohol rather than deviant male behavior. These attitudes reflects the urban male psyche.

thirudan
10-15-2003, 08:18 PM
WELL GUYS,
LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING HERE, ITS COMING TO THE LIGHT THAT THE GIRLS ARE GETTING RAPED BY BOYS OR FEMALES BY MALES BOTH ARE SAME, STILL, WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE UN EXPOSED STORIES OF THE BOYS ARE RAPED BY WOMEN? CAN WE HAVE A TALK ON THIS? IF U R READY, JUST GIVE A BRIEF REPLY AARU...
THIRU...

vennai1
10-15-2003, 08:22 PM
thirudan,

olarathey da...

men are usually the dominating and powerful class.

so that is why we see many cases of men raping women.

and not vice versa.

ofcourse i agree there might be many cases of females

sexually seducing/harassing males, but that is still not rape !

:nono: :nono: :nono:

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 08:22 PM
I am ready to get raped by any girl. Please send atleast 3. Thanks in advance. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dinesh
10-15-2003, 08:26 PM
thirudan is right to a certain extent. the matter he suggested doesn't get much publicity because it's a very small number......

arumugam...I really pity you dude.....first you have to change your perception of rape as JUST sexual intercourse.....until then you'll continue to be ignorant.

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 08:28 PM
first you have to change your perception of rape as JUST sexual intercourse.....until then you'll continue to be ignorant.

I agree with this.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Ennaya.. Appa can you define the rape?
Then I will be clear.

Then if I am ignorant and don't know anything about rape fundaas.. why are you pity on me?. You are master in that or what?. Taken some special courses in which you topped the class?.

Boo.. First you tell the definition for rape. Then we will discuss about all these things.

Cheers.

vennai1
10-15-2003, 08:32 PM
arumugam...I really pity you dude.....first you have to change your perception of rape as JUST sexual intercourse.....until then you'll continue to be ignorant.

I donot think that 6face thinks that rape is just sex !

I feel that he is just looking at it from all the perspectives.

Dinesh, May be you never read the long post above !

dinesh
10-15-2003, 08:33 PM
why are you pity on me

because of your ignorance....

Boo.. First you tell the definition for rape. Then we will discuss about all these things.

It's not my job to educate you....if you want to know about it go and find info on the net. but until then I'd be grateful if you don't continue with your present tone.

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 08:35 PM

I donot think that 6face thinks that rape is just sex !

I feel that he is just looking at it from all the perspectives.

Dinesh, May be you never read the long post above !

Sorry vennai, I read the first post completely, then only i gave my first reply.

Shidinesh was right in his perspective.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 08:44 PM
If I am ignorant Why You....-----> Shidinesh <---------- are pity on me?.

You need not be grateful to me. I am going to express my views about the subject/topic freely. ( CERTAINLY NOT ABOUT THE AUTHOR OF THE TOPIC. BECAUSE SOME GUYS FROM JAPAN IS DOING THAT HERE UNNECESSARILY. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @POOR CHAPS. ).

I love getting raped.
I will never mind / feel bad / feel pity if one new delhi girl is getting gang raped.? It is just a simple news here. For you guys who have not heard about raps ( may be brutal raps in sri lanka.. but here what is happening is not that kind off). may be raps are very serious issue. But not for me..

--------------------------------------------------------

You guys are not understanding my point. If one tamil girl in india (Not delhi tamil girl..sorry) or abroad faces a rap then definitely blood will come out from my heart. Why? I will put that raped girl in my sisters position and etc etc.. automatically passion will come and feel pity on that girl. Will curse that culprits very seriously.

But if the same thing happened to a new delhi girl I will never mind. I won't even take it as a big issue.

I will suggest the rapists that they have to rape the girl first, Then should kill her , then should write a small note on her boo...s "Why they raped that girl? ". I can photograph it and show it to all you guys.. Then all you guys will come to know why the raps are happening in delhi.

One more very very important thing I want to tell you...Mostly Non-Virgin Unmarried girls are getting raped here.

Cheers.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 08:52 PM
Recent "Dynic Jagran" arised so many questions in this rap issue.

1. What is the necessary for that girl to go to the park at 10.30 AM.
2. Why that guy took her too one lonely place? (The rap happened inside the forest. )
3.All delhi people very well aware that that park is surrounded by a very very busy area in 3 sides where as one side is fully forest?. Why this guy and girl went to the forest side?.
4. You may tell that both are friends/lovers. Why don't they go to some movie halls , restaurents to develop their love/friendship?. Why they want to go to a lonely place?.
5. Delhi police so many years before declared the danger prone areas for girls in delhi. And this park is one among them. Till now atleast 30-40 raps (Only in the last year i am telling) happened in the same park. Why that girl was not alert?.

6. She was not wearing her inner tops ( Or she missed it or what?). Her tops are very very silky and certainly the girls opting for that silky tops has to wear inner tops. But how come she didn't wear inner tops on that particular day?

----Questions will come after some break.

aburvaraagam
10-15-2003, 08:58 PM
Adhu enna 6face is there any difference between delhi tamil girls,other state or country tamil girls or for that matter any girls. Girls r girls right.Yen ongalukku indha delhi girls mela ivalavu gaandu(hatredness).

But ofcourse forest areaku ponadhu andha ponnoda thappu,being aware that it is not a secured place. Sari oru payanoda pona wat happnd to that guy.

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 08:58 PM
Only one thing than aaru naan solla poren...

I'm not sure why you are telling all this, but to be honest you are still bounded to an area, I can clearly see that.

The reason why agreed to Shidinesh is the quoted area, he has very valid point.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 09:11 PM
Adhu enna 6face is there any difference between delhi tamil girls,other state or country tamil girls or for that matter any girls. Girls r girls right.Yen ongalukku indha delhi girls mela ivalavu gaandu(hatredness).

No....... Delhi girl , Delhi Tamil girls are totally different from our chennai, TN , Sri Lanka Tamil girls.

Don't try to compare .. Can you compare our own sisters , wife with one high class call girls.

I don't have any gaandu with new delhi girls. Just I am telling the facts. Ofcourse I will suggest you not to marry any delhi tamil girl.

Sari oru payanoda pona wat happnd to that guy. :b:

That guy was not made unconsious. Note this point. This dinic jagran arised this question also. First you guys going with your girl friend to some place. And some guy/guys are trying to rape her. What will you do?. Atleast won't you shout? Won't you fight with them. Here nothing happened.

Ofcourse fight happened between the guy and the jawans. But not for protecting that girl.

Finally that girl after getting raped 7 times went to told that guy , both went to nearby police station , and reported the matter. Police came to the spot and one of the rapists who took double innings was sleeping there itself. And arrested that jawan. Finally arrested all four with in half hour.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 09:12 PM
Refresh your browser and read the above post once again..
Cheers.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 09:13 PM
Siva, vennai,shidinesh.. go and upload that paatukku paatu topic. Cheers.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 09:16 PM
Hello.. Siva.. Nee ponnu mathiriye pesaradaaaa....
Unnule oru pen irukiraal..
Aanirkul Pen iruppathu Apoorvam.
Your wife will love you like any thing.
Pala kuttigalap pootu pallandu vazga... (govitchukathe).
Best of luck....

vennai1
10-15-2003, 09:27 PM
Hello.. Siva.. Nee ponnu mathiriye pesaradaaaa....
Unnule oru pen irukiraal..
Aanirkul Pen iruppathu Apoorvam.
Your wife will love you like any thing.
Pala kuttigalap pootu pallandu vazga... (govitchukathe).
Best of luck....

dei 6face,

i cannot stop laughing on this !! :) :sm12: :sm12:

siva is a girl - not a boy ! hope you underwear that ! ;)

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 09:49 PM
Nesamalumaa sivaa?

aburvaraagam
10-15-2003, 09:51 PM
i cannot stop laughing at u vennai....neengalum adheye thaan sollindu irukeenga. Naan ponnu illai payan thaan. 6face ennakku pala kuttigal (i meant kids only)thevai illai 3 irundha podhum.

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 09:52 PM
Topic a vittu tu ippo sivaa ethukku puduchu ethukku otturenga??

aburvaraagam
10-15-2003, 09:53 PM
thanks sri_gan nee oruthanavadhu support pannariye

vennai1
10-15-2003, 10:16 PM
i cannot stop laughing at u vennai....neengalum adheye thaan sollindu irukeenga. Naan ponnu illai payan thaan. 6face ennakku pala kuttigal (i meant kids only)thevai illai 3 irundha podhum.

siva,

nee ponnaa irundhaa un purushanukku kastam...

nee paiyanaa irundhaa un pondaattikku kastam....

because you want 3 kuttis ;) ;)

anyway, addresss sollu.. i will try to send a couple soon... ;) ;)

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 10:19 PM
Tamil double meanings oru topic vachaa neriya perukku index kidaikkum nu nenaikiren....:think:

aburvaraagam
10-15-2003, 10:42 PM

siva,

nee ponnaa irundhaa un purushanukku kastam...

nee paiyanaa irundhaa un pondaattikku kastam....

because you want 3 kuttis ;) ;)

Vennai i knew i wuld get a comment like this that s y i ve mentioned kids in brackets. I think u skipped that n read the rest of it alone.

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 10:48 PM
Ok. Sivaa.. if you are a guy you have to prove it..
How?

Engalai ellathayum maama ,matchaan , vaada, podaa nu sollu...
No respect , No neenga vaanga pongaa ok..

Typical bachlor language pesanum... Your talk has to give multile meaning..

Appo appo actress photova inge post pannanum...

Yaaravathu lady idyodaa vanthaaaaa jollllllaaaaaaa vittuth thallanum.. But no eve-teasing. Just joll.

Okvaaa?

arumugam57
10-15-2003, 10:56 PM
ok siva.. I understood your position now.

Just go and enjoy these sections.

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2494

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2495

Cheers

sri_gan
10-15-2003, 10:57 PM
Vadivela, neyum vennaium bet katti irrukengala? :lol: i remember the countries expansion bet.. that was funny... vennai thothutappule...

Siva ponna irruntha enna payyana irruntha than enna?

silican
10-16-2003, 12:43 AM

Vennai,
eppolendhu ippdi side Business start Pannenga ?? :think:

Main Track: I read the whole big analysis of 6Face and everything seems to be tht provoking. But I cant get into a conclusion so easily.
Anyway 6Face, the Big Blue font is a bit painful to read. I know people wont even care to read if u write in regular txt.But still....

Silican

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 01:10 AM
Anyway 6Face, the Big Blue font is a bit painful to read. I know people wont even care to read if u write in regular txt.

:lol: Thirudan bashaila ethachum solluriya enna

aburvaraagam
10-16-2003, 02:30 AM
Ok. Sivaa.. if you are a guy you have to prove it..
How?

Engalai ellathayum maama ,matchaan , vaada, podaa nu sollu...
No respect , No neenga vaanga pongaa ok..

Typical bachlor language pesanum... Your talk has to give multile meaning..

Appo appo actress photova inge post pannanum...

Yaaravathu lady idyodaa vanthaaaaa jollllllaaaaaaa vittuth thallanum.. But no eve-teasing. Just joll.

Okvaaa?

No probs matchaan,vaada podane koopidaren. Ennana naan periyavangalukku mariyaadhai koduthe pazhagiten that is the problem. Naan eppavume multiple meaning la thaan pesaren,aanalum safe a pesaren that s all. Eppavume namba ladies paarthu jollu vida koodadhu pa,adhu thappu,rather we shuld attract them,idhu eppadi irukku.

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 02:39 AM
No probs matchaan,vaada podane koopidaren. Ennana naan periyavangalukku mariyaadhai koduthe pazhagiten that is the problem. Naan eppavume multiple meaning la thaan pesaren,aanalum safe a pesaren that s all. Eppavume namba ladies paarthu jollu vida koodadhu pa,adhu thappu,rather we shuld attract them,idhu eppadi irukku.

Ungalukku thaan kalyanam airuchule... appuram enna jollu attraction ellam...

illa kekuren? enna nenuchukittu irrukenga unga manasule...

Unga vittu amma kitta yarachum pottu vidanum nenga Geetham kku jollu vida varenganu.. appo therium sangathi... :evil:

thirudan
10-16-2003, 05:39 AM
dei sri
ennai ethukku vambukku izhukkare machi?? uthai uthai..hehehe
thiru...

aburvaraagam
10-16-2003, 04:43 PM

Ungalukku thaan kalyanam airuchule... appuram enna jollu attraction ellam...

illa kekuren? enna nenuchukittu irrukenga unga manasule...

Unga vittu amma kitta yarachum pottu vidanum nenga Geetham kku jollu vida varenganu.. appo therium sangathi... :evil:

Sri

Naan jollu vidarennu sollave illaiye,have i written like that thirumba padichu paaru naan enna ezhudhi irukennu. Adhu sari yena kalynam aana enna naanga jollu vida koodadhunu edhavadhu satam irukka enna.

aburvaraagam
10-16-2003, 04:48 PM
Hey lemme come back to the topic again. You had talked abt girls getting raped,6face says that delhi girls getting raped is not a problem at all. Ok now leave abt delhi girls,wat do u say abt innocent kids getting raped,they don t get dressed sexy,nor they elope. But still some kids r victims,adhai kooda indha satam kandikaadha. Atleast for that there shuld be some severe punishments for those B.........

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 04:49 PM
Siva,

Neeum seriyana vilangam party [manasukkul(vennai)] mari pesure... oru line ellarthium than sollite...

Eppavume namba ladies paarthu jollu vida koodadhu pa,adhu thappu,rather we shuld attract them,idhu eppadi irukku.

Bolded area enna magnetic attraction pathiya sollure.. North pole South Pole kathiaya??? :ee:

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey lemme come back to the topic again. You had talked abt girls getting raped,6face says that delhi girls getting raped is not a problem at all. Ok now leave abt delhi girls,wat do u say abt innocent kids getting raped,they don t get dressed sexy,nor they elope. But still some kids r victims,adhai kooda indha satam kandikaadha. Atleast for that there shuld be some severe punishments for those B.........

Yoov Siva, Girls avalothan athu enna Delhi girls, Chennai girls, family girls.

Ellarum Girls than... Avangulam humans pa.

arumugam57
10-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Enna sri nee solree?
Delhi girls are humans.
Chennai girls are humas.

SO delhi girls = Chennai girls?.

No. Never.
Impossible.
No No.

I haven't seen chennai girls are exposing very very badly. Some minority does it.. but we need not count that.

But delhi girls expose very very badly. Come and visit one ordinary movie hall ----> PVR PRIYA in vasanth vihar.

Then you will come to know why the guys are raping those girls.

Tell your points if you have...

aburvaraagam
10-16-2003, 05:04 PM

Yoov Siva, Girls avalothan athu enna Delhi girls, Chennai girls, family girls.

Ellarum Girls than... Avangulam humans pa.

adhu ennakku theriyum pa,naan indha 6face ai ketkaren avar specifica Delhi girlsnu thaane sollitu alaiyaraaru. Innoru topic(related to rape) leyum indha maadhiri thaan justify panna try pannitu irukaaru. Sari adhai vidu adhai thavira naan innum oru question adhuleye ketu irundhene

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Arumugam,

Nee rombe adam pidikire.

Seri ippo cinema range le oru difference solluren.

English padam - Nudity irrukum padam 2 to 3 minutes thats it

Tamil padam - 5 songs athule 3 songs ethevathu ara kurai.

Rendulum appeal onnu than but impacts le evalo difference irruku.

Athukaga english movies ellam movies illa allathu tamil movies ellam movies illai nu solla mudiyuma?

Vasan nethikki seriyana words sonnar bold panni irruken atha padi

Arumugam,

New Delhi, ah? Los Angeles theriyumaa?? Los Angeles??

What I am talking about is to do with core of a person. No matter where you live... I might be a promiscus guy - sleep with any one and every one - but can never ever rape. No matter what. Consent is the key word...

What do you say now?

vennai1
10-16-2003, 06:28 PM
People from different cities will ofcourse be different.

We obviously cannot generalize them.

That is why we have seperate state laws sometimes.

So saying Delhi girls are the same as Chennai girls is ignorance ! :nono:

But as far as rape is concernced, as per law if it is proved, the people

who raped have to count kambis atleast for 2-3 years.

And especially if it is child rape, it is treated even severely.

So the laws are there, only thing required is proof !

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 06:35 PM
So saying Delhi girls are the same as Chennai girls is ignorance ! :nono:

Weight illama :nono: solluriye vennai....:lol:

Naan Delhi girls annalum chennai girls annalum basic le avanga girls nu solluren...

Girls are also humans nu solluren... kekuthaaa??

Ippo cheppu ethu ignorance nu????

vennai1
10-16-2003, 06:36 PM
ok ippo underwear ;)

people, one thing that is needed in chennai girls is

the daringness and strength to report rape !!

arumugam57
10-16-2003, 06:38 PM
What I am telling is " Don't put the blame on only guys who raped the girls.".

Punishing that guys or not..I don't want.

------------------------------

One poor guy.. having 3 kids.. staying in the home with out food for 3 days.

He is travelling in the bus and you too travelling with a 100Rs note popping out from your pocket.

He will certainly try to steal that 100 Rs from your pocket and will feed to his kids. He won't see paava punniyam.
He certainly knows that "theft" is a crime. You may cry like anything after loosing your 100 Rs. If you are a small gy you may commit suicide. But on that situtation he won't bother about anything. His purpose id to feed his kids.

Now you tell me who is doing mistake? He ? Never.
You..the guys who is keeping a 100 Rs note in about to pop out manner in the shirt pocket is the mistaker here.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 06:48 PM
He will certainly try to steal that 100 Rs from your pocket and will feed to his kids. He won't see paava punniyam.
He certainly knows that "theft" is a crime. You may cry like anything after loosing your 100 Rs. If you are a small gy you may commit suicide. But on that situtation he won't bother about anything. His purpose id to feed his kids.

Arumuga thats a clever move. You are talking about provocation.

The matter will be come a mistake only if I showed the money on purpose for example teasing that poor guy.

Let take the same bus situation:

1.I was on a shop purchasing something and the bus came, I was in a hurry, I didn't realise about money, 'cause I'm in a hurry.

But if i know the stealer, do you think i have the patience to understand his problem or don't I have my own problem....

Athukku if he as asked, I would 've given.

Ithukku enna solla pore?

dinesh
10-16-2003, 06:55 PM
no armugam.....this is the most idiotic argument.....how can you compare these two incidents? sex is not an essential feeling like hunger.

I see scantily dressed girls everyday where I live, and I'm sure Delhi girls are far better dressed. But the rape rate is very low here......so that only means one thing....whole of the Delhi male populationshould be referred to a psychiatrist for treatment.

And please stop your stupid argument of the guys cannot be blamed.
THE GIRLS CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO. FULL STOP. THEY ARE GUARANTEED THIS RIGHT BY THE CONSTITUTION. WHO ARE YOU TO DICTATE THEM WHAT TO WEAR?
THE DELHI RAPISTS SHOULD BE STONED PUBLICLY.

These incidents only goes onto show the general lawlessness in Delhi. It shows the inability of the government to control these incidents. It shows how ineffective the police force is. Very soon this will boil into an international affair, and we might see Delhi being listed as one of the dangerous places in the world, and several governments will issue warnings against people travelling to Delhi. Don't think I'm just fantasising, but this will happen in reality if the government fails to control the rapidly detereorating situation.

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 06:59 PM
no armugam.....this is the most idiotic argument.....how can you compare these two incidents? sex is not an essential feeling like hunger.

I disagree shidinesh, Sex is also an necessity feeling, it is also like hunger.

Its part of every living being.

Remaining all are ok.

vennai1
10-16-2003, 07:01 PM
THE GIRLS CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO. FULL STOP. THEY ARE GUARANTEED THIS RIGHT BY THE CONSTITUTION. WHO ARE YOU TO DICTATE THEM WHAT TO WEAR?

Dinesh, I strongly disagree with this point ! Luckily I have my

Indian law on my side :) :b:

Nobody - no man, no woman - can wear too much exposing dress

when they come out in public. They can be cited for public indecency.

:nono: :nono:

Sorry that is where the line between rules and rights are drawn.

At the same time, when we are punishing the men for their

stupid acts, the women have to preached on how NOT to come out

with scantily clad dresses.

dinesh
10-16-2003, 07:04 PM

Yes dude...that's what I mean....they can wear whatever dress they want as long as it is not indecent. If it is indecent the police can arrest them and let the law do it's duty. Does the constitution say they can be raped if the dress is not decent????

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 07:07 PM

Thats ok vennai.

At the same time, when we are punishing the men for their

stupid acts, the women have to preached on how NOT to come out

with scantily clad dresses.

Do you mean that both men and women must be teached to respect the society (our) and social values(our)?

If so I agree.

dinesh
10-16-2003, 07:08 PM

Remaining all are ok.

no...it's not....It is controllable. You don't need sex three times a day to lead a perfectly healthy life.

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 07:15 PM

Remaining all are ok.

no...it's not....It is controllable. You don't need sex three times a day to lead a perfectly healthy life.

Its natural and healthy and essential

(you gave a good detail from variamuthu's song Muthus ;))

for every living thing. It is necessity.

Money becomes necessity 'cause of trade (buy and sell).

dinesh
10-16-2003, 07:21 PM
it's natural yes....healthy yes....essential...well you have to think about this....there were so many good men and women who led very good bachelor live till their death.....does this mean they lead incomplete lives?

Will you die if you don't have sex? If you will then you can consider it as essential. Otherwise it is not.

And we are talking about rape here. It's certainly not natural nor healthy nor essential

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 07:26 PM
And we are talking about rape here. It's certainly not natural nor healthy nor essential

Agreed and True.

it's natural yes....healthy yes....essential...well you have to think about this....there were so many good men and women who led very good bachelor live till their death.....does this mean they lead incomplete lives?

Will you die if you don't have sex? If you will then you can consider it as essential. Otherwise it is not.

I know that, it is essential 'cause thats what keeps what ever the material world is evolving with, Science uruvanathe athunala than.. ippo sollu...

If you say it is not essential, do you want the human living beings to disappear?

vasan
10-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Sex is essential. But rape is?? Idhu enna logic?

Talking about rape is essential to understand the inhumanity of the crime, to help prevent such stuff, and to help the victims. All we want to do is to develop an understanding of what it is, and what it does, and why (as I believe !!) it is a hienous crime...

participate pannunga... maanithabimaanam valaranum.. avalothaan..

dinesh
10-16-2003, 07:38 PM
i think you mistook me vasan...I wasn saying rape is not natural etc.....talking is fine

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 07:43 PM
i think you mistook me vasan...I wasn saying rape is not natural etc.....talking is fine

Shidinesh was telling sex itself is not necessity like hunger.

Naan atha othukka matten. It is also a necessity.

But

RAPE is inhuman, I will not agree with any judgement centering that. avlothan.

anainar
10-16-2003, 07:56 PM
Sri,

I agree with Dinesh. Sex is not an essential item like food or water without which your metabolism will not happen. You can live without sex for years and hence that is not essential. Whether that pent up desire can be a justification for rape? No way, 6Face and other such parties! Ithu romba thappaana idea. Being deprived of something does not give you the right to get it by force.

And what to dress is also an individuals ideas. Namma oorla, pasanga come in kovanam. Athai paarthu yaarukkathu appadiya pothukuttu varuthaa enna? How can one lady coming in mini skirt or low cut blouse provoke a guy to rape her? I see even more scantilt dressed woman here and dont get that kind of urge.( jollu viduvom, athu vera account :lol: :lol: ). I can never agree to 6Face argument about provoking with dressing. Venumna Disclosure padathula vara maathiri provoke panna, may be ok. That will be a crime. OTherwise dressing and provoking dont go together.

Cheers

sri_gan
10-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Sex is not an essential item like food or water without which your metabolism will not happen. You can live without sex for years and hence that is not essential.

Inga yaravathu doctor irruntha koncham explain please.

arumugam57
10-16-2003, 09:17 PM
See you are comparing new delhi with your western cities. There guys are enjoying everything in their age of 13 itself. So when they are getting age of 20 they will be fully enjoyed, experienced and saturated. So rape rate is less there.

But here? Please read the three sides of the coin explanation about the rape.

I too can accept that dressing is an individual priority. But You have to accept that most of the raps in delhi (If I say in delhi..You have to look in delhi only) happened due to the girls dressing. It is statistically, psychologically proved. Police accepted it. Delhi people knows that. Delhi girls are all well aware of that. But still delhi girls are dressing in the same way or much more bad way. So always raps are happening. This is statistically proved. Scientifically accepted. Police having records.

You might be knowing about Maulana azad medical college rap. Just 2 months before here happened.

It happened infront of her college on a small 40 X 40 monument . Just DCP of delhi is just 100 Feets away. And still one 22 years old medical student was raped by one 18 years old guy with the help of his 14 years friend. ( Case is solved and investigation is going on now) How both guys are from nearby slum. They just want to have some money. They showed a small knife and took the girl to the first + top floor of the monument. Both guys took money and the guy observed that she is not wearing anything like BRA items. Her Boo..s are popping out. and he told his brother to gaurd the entrance and he finished the rap with in 2 minits. ( I am not bluffing or exagrating here anything. These are very well , FIR reported papre news and 100% truth). See.. that guy wants some money and he took the money. And that 18 years old guy ( Poor , not well built ) got stimulation and raped that 22 years old girl. So one type of argument is going on in the court as it is an accidental rap.

Ok.. enough now.

What I meant to say is.. Here in delhi the raps are happeneing only due to girls dressing. only you guys who have not lived in delhi dis agree in this but no delhi guy/girl will disagree this fact.

Thats it.

arumugam57
10-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Yoov.. Ennayaa immam periya matter solli irukeen..
Oruthar kooda oppose panna matengireenga?

It is too bad.

Boomila nallavangale illiyaa??

sri_gan
10-17-2003, 10:58 AM
13 itself nu solluriye.. athunala thano ennavo Wild Wild West nu suthuranuga... Have ever seen an Emmy awards or OSCAR awards shows? Anga dress appadi thairiyama pannuranga na sattathai kappathuravanga thangal kadamaiye seiyranga.

Main point kku varen, I don't want to go into western details eppadi dress pannuranga ellam.

Sattathai kappathuravnaga olunga nadantha.. intha problems ellam varave varathu... ivaru sonnaru varu sonnaru ellam they just don't know how to get it under control or they refuse to get it under control. It included u r example also.

Ippo thaikku avalothan

arumugam57
10-17-2003, 11:12 AM
You are totally confused.
You are making others confused.
Now who is confusing?
Am i?

sri_gan
10-17-2003, 11:14 AM
You are totally confused.
You are making others confused.
Now who is confusing?
Am i?

Seri naan confuse pannurana... mithavanga reply varatum yaru confused nu thana therium :ee:

vennai1
10-17-2003, 05:38 PM
I think in West it is ok to wear exposing dresses because

the culture is like that.. and we compliment people here on having

good figure...nice lips... etc... atleast i could never do that back

in Indian culture... so it makes sense that a girl needs to abide by

local dress code there.. :b:

thirudan
10-17-2003, 06:35 PM
I agree with Vennai's quotes, thats true also, when a girl abide the local dress code, there will be no problem at all to go for a rape or something else...
thiru

arumugam57
10-17-2003, 06:43 PM
Thirudan.. Go and tell this to sweetie..

You may ask where is sweetie?

Athoooo.. Oru moolaila okkanthu aluthuttu irukka paaru...

Poyi sollu poo.

dinesh
10-17-2003, 06:44 PM
yeah....let's lock up our women, and cover them from head to toe...
long live the Taleban

vennai1
10-17-2003, 06:47 PM
long live the Taleban

Dinesh, penkalukku poottu poda sollaatheergal... :nono: :nono:

Our women have now come a long way and are already

competing with men in all fields.

So, come out of your cave man ! :b:

dinesh
10-17-2003, 06:50 PM
I think in West it is ok to wear exposing dresses because

the culture is like that.. and we compliment people here on having

good figure...nice lips... etc... atleast i could never do that back

in Indian culture... so it makes sense that a girl needs to abide by

local dress code there.. :b:

This was YOUR comment dude. For how long are we going to enslave our wmen, by the name of the culture? And why is the culture only applicable to women and not men?

arumugam57
10-17-2003, 06:51 PM
long live the Taleban

No.. I am not telling to lock them.
Let them come out freely.
But let them come out with proper dress.
Otherwise guys will rape them.
Thats it..

Cheers.

dinesh
10-17-2003, 06:51 PM
Dinesh, penkalukku poottu poda sollaatheergal...

Our women have now come a long way and are already

competing with men in all fields.

So, come out of your cave man !

erm....do you what the word 'irony' means? :)

aburvaraagam
10-17-2003, 11:18 PM
long live the Taleban

No.. I am not telling to lock them.
Let them come out freely.
But let them come out with proper dress.
Otherwise guys will rape them.
Thats it..

Cheers.

6face in u r dictionary wat do u mean by proper dress. Indha kutti moolaikku ettavillai pls explain

arumugam57
10-18-2003, 09:04 AM
If you are a girl and if you are coming out , if one LKG students looks at you Then he should not be forced to look at something else then your face.
That type of dress is a proper dress.
Namma veetule namma amma , akka, thangatchi ellam pottu irukkanga illey dressu .. that is proper dress.

In delhi mostly guys will not look at the faces. Kani Iruppak Kaai Kavarthatru????

aburvaraagam
10-18-2003, 06:11 PM
So 6face u mean to say that saree is the most appropriate dress right. But do u think that nothing is exposed in a saree,infact adhula thaan araikuraiya theriyum which will tempt a person.

arumugam57
10-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Arai Kuraya therinjaa it may Arai Kuraya tempt pannum. Further if wee look at the some good tamil girls who are wearing sharee and if they feel shy thry can close that arai kurai too.

But in delhi girls will expose everything.
So during emergency time (Like Rape) too their dress will not help them. Removing their cheppals will take much time that that of their dress.
O...Athu thaan modern dressooo.. No.. No chance. or is there any chance? :think::think::think::think::t hink:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siva.. Ippa thaan nee ambala mathiri pesa arambitchurukee. Aama ..BOYS padathula varra mathiri ethavathu panniniyaa? Periya manusan aagarathukku?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

aburvaraagam
10-18-2003, 08:15 PM
aaru ennakku thanadakam jaasthi aadhukun naan boys padam paarthu thaan boy nu prove panna vendiyadhu illai. Nee enna sollare saree thaan easy remove panna koodiya dress,if it something like jeans or salwar romba kashtam pa. I do understand the delhi la konjam overa dress pannipalunganu but that does nt give a justification for rape

arumugam57
10-18-2003, 08:25 PM
saree thaan easy remove panna koodiya dress,if it something like jeans or salwar romba kashtam pa.

I do understand the delhi la konjam overa dress pannipalunganu but that does nt give a justification for rape

I ahven't seen any rape of a girl who was wearing sharee during the crime. May be in chennai but not here. Not even a single till now.

Who is justifying the rape. But I am telling the dressing style of the delhi girls is the main reason behind the raps.

Further if we some of the raps we can not think that the girls were with dress during the rape. Just in Aug 2003 one rape happened in a parking lot of a theatre in gaziabad. It happened with in 2 minits. How come? If the dressing is so secure won't it take more then 2 minits to remove the dress itself. The funny thing is the police is suspecting the girl who reported the rape even though medical reports confirms the rape.

Cheers.

sri_gan
10-19-2003, 02:00 AM
Hi,

Below is one such impact I mentioned very long before.

I'm sure I don't know about Delhi, but the below article show's certain factors.

The specialty of this article is written by two authors and it is not like any other normal article, I guess you guys know what I mean.

This is an inscribed content from The Indian Express for reference.

Here is the total story from Indian Express's The Sunday Story.

URL: http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php?content_id=3364 9

Title: Terror in Sin City

Rape by soldiers in a city park. Rape at a film festival. Coarse society and legal insensitivity make Delhi a high-risk zone for women

Authors: ANNA M.M. VETTICAD WITH CHITRA SUBRAMANYAM

Try this. Flip through the pages of the Lonely Planet tourist guide to India, and you will find this passage. Under the sub-head ‘‘Safety Precautions’’ for women travellers, comes this observation, ‘‘Getting constantly stared at is something you’ll simply have to get used to.’’

Fact of life for women in Delhi. But there’s also this bit, ‘‘India is generally perfectly safe for women travellers ... getting ogled (incessantly) is the most you’ll probably encounter.’’

Lucky the rest of India if this holds true there. For the average Delhi woman, lewd comments and ‘‘getting ogled (incessantly)’’ are the least of her worries. Dodging flailing male elbows aimed at passing female bosoms in the corridors of crowded Connaught Place, being groped on buses that are not necessarily packed, contending with the precision-throwing of water balloons targeted at the bottom or bust in the pre-Holi season, having a man in the car next to yours at a traffic light reach into your window and slap you in the chest ... if you’re a woman in Delhi, you’ve either experienced some of this or you know women who have.

Just days after a college student was gangraped by members of the President’s Body Guard, in the week of the shocking rape at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI), forget for a moment that Neelam Kapur is the festival director. She’s also a woman. Ask her if she worries about her own safety in Delhi, and she replies, ‘‘As a woman you always live in that slightly fearful zone where you expect that the worst could happen.’’

And so, this bureaucrat who would be counted among Delhi’s privileged never rolls down her car window at a traffic light ‘‘even if the AC is not working’’, makes sure the door is always locked, keeps her cellphone within easy reach, and avoids lonely areas at night.

She also insists that her two daughters should not use public transport to college. ‘‘Because in Delhi, you can always expect the worst.’’

Advocates of fair play would say big cities everywhere are rough on women. But we hear it all the time anyway — that Delhi is unsafe for women. According to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), there were 394 rapes reported in Delhi in 2001, and 403 in 2002. In Chandigarh, the figures for 2001 and 2002 were 18 each.

Naysayers will point to the difference between the populations of Delhi and Chandigarh as proof that statistics never tell the whole story.

So try this for a more illuminating figure. In 2002, the highest number of rape cases (2,256) were reported from Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh’s population is approximately 6.03 crore while Delhi’s is 1.40 crore. Your calculator will tell you that the ratio of number of rapes to population in Delhi and in Madhya Pradesh are not very different.

Urdu poet Kamna Prasad was visiting Kathmandu when the IFFI rape happened. Her patriotic fervour, she says, compelled her to defend her city staunchly. But back home she’s not so benevolent. ‘‘Every city in the world has its rough areas,’’ she says, ‘‘but Delhi is scary because this can occur at an international film festival, in a posh locality. Men commit rape because they are sick in the head. But here they also do it because they know they can get away with it.’’

Theories — expert and amateur — about Delhi’s poor attitude to women abound. The one you hear most often is Delhi suffers because of the low status of women in surrounding areas such as Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.

There’s also the one about the large floating population. There’s also a consensus that women feel less secure because the city police can’t be trusted.

Akhila Sivadas of the Centre for Advocacy and Research points to another factor, ‘‘In Delhi, there has always been hostility towards upper class women and complete contempt for rank and file of women. Sexual harassment in public places is a public expression of that contempt.’’

But what does a man do with that feeling when in the past two decades he has witnessed a sizeable section of women shifting gears from dependent wives and mothers to independent professionals?

Says Mary E. John, deputy director of the Women’s Studies programme at Jawaharlal Nehru University, ‘‘Sometimes men see women working, living independently and that could lead to insecurity and resentment.’’ As psychiatrists point out, lust is usually secondary. The desire to give vent to that resentment by sexually dominating a powerful woman, is primary.

‘‘Women in Delhi have made a dramatic transition in the past 10-15 years and men can’t cope,’’ says Jitendra Nagpal, consultant psychiatrist with the Vidyasagar Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. Nagpal divides Delhi rapists into two categories: the powerful, spoilt-brats-of-rich-dads and sons-of-politician, sure they can get away with it; and the impoverished or at least not-so-influential ot who might see rape as a means of asserting their dominance in society and over the other sex.

Incidentally, the police insist the increase in figures for rape in Delhi are primarily the result of ‘‘more people coming forward to report them’’.

Cynical Delhiites may dismiss this as an excuse, but Mary John of JNU errs on the side of the law-enforcers. She says: ‘‘People are more willing to report cases and less parents feel their daughter’s life will be ruined if the case is reported.’’ She also points out that women are becoming more assertive while dealing with sexual harassment in public places.

Although awareness campaigns among women seem inadequate, it helps that the Delhi Police have been organising self-defence workshops. ‘‘More than 4,000 college students and women have so far been trained. But the Social Welfare Department should also take this up,’’ says DCP (Crime) Depender Pathak.

Adds Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime Against Women Cell) Vimla Mehra, ‘‘An increase in conviction will definitely act as a deterrent.’’ But beyond that, ‘‘We must train men to respect women. This awareness has to start at home, in schools and colleges.’’

It took the rape of a diplomat for the authorities to increase the number of police around Siri Fort auditorium and set up bright lights in the parking lots. Will the alertness wane when the outrage dies down?

Society’s usual reaction down the ages has been to curb women in the guise of protecting them. Men might be tempted by female beauty ergo women must wear a veil. Male customers might misbehave ergo bar girls must not work late.

Heed the words of Akanksha Joshi, that brave young film maker who was attacked outside Siri Fort barely an hour after the rape, and who showed amazing presence of mind by throwing away her car keys, preventing her attackers from driving away with her.

‘‘Something like this has a direct effect on women,’’ she said, ‘‘especially on the home front when we are just clamped down upon. The idea is to survive and not get scared. After all, the streets belong to us as well.’’ The streets, the film festival, the world ...

arumugam57
10-19-2003, 02:20 AM
A TYPICAL NEW DELHI GIRL WILL COME OUT WITH THIS TYPE OF DRESSING
http://www.geetham.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=101

sri_gan
10-19-2003, 02:40 AM
What is the view about the article?

It reaches millions of people.

Dress is not only the fact for everything.

There 100 's and 1000's of reason reasons behind it.

There are millions of impacts that will happen after these kind of incidents and do you think all the rapes will stop the next moment girls change their dress code.

If you think so, I'm sorry. The article covers the entire spectrum whats happening in Delhi, beyond the point just the dress codes.

Some Excerpts For Reference from the same article:

============================== =================

There’s also the one about the large floating population. There’s also a consensus that women feel less secure because the city police can’t be trusted.

Akhila Sivadas of the Centre for Advocacy and Research points to another factor, ‘‘In Delhi, there has always been hostility towards upper class women and complete contempt for rank and file of women. Sexual harassment in public places is a public expression of that contempt.’’

But what does a man do with that feeling when in the past two decades he has witnessed a sizeable section of women shifting gears from dependent wives and mothers to independent professionals?

Says Mary E. John, deputy director of the Women’s Studies programme at Jawaharlal Nehru University, ‘‘Sometimes men see women working, living independently and that could lead to insecurity and resentment.’’ As psychiatrists point out, lust is usually secondary. The desire to give vent to that resentment by sexually dominating a powerful woman, is primary.

‘‘Women in Delhi have made a dramatic transition in the past 10-15 years and men can’t cope,’’ says Jitendra Nagpal, consultant psychiatrist with the Vidyasagar Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. Nagpal divides Delhi rapists into two categories: the powerful, spoilt-brats-of-rich-dads and sons-of-politician, sure they can get away with it; and the impoverished or at least not-so-influential ot who might see rape as a means of asserting their dominance in society and over the other sex.

============================== =================

Lets make more thoughts rather than sitting with a same thought.

anainar
10-19-2003, 03:56 AM
If you are a girl and if you are coming out , if one LKG students looks at you Then he should not be forced to look at something else then your face.

6Face,

Kannai paarthu pesarathum kazhuthukku keezhe paarthu pesarathum pesara parties poruthu irukku. If some one has the habit of seeing the neck line, whether you wear a saree or low cut T Shirt, he will look at the neckline. It does not depend on the other person wearing a low cut t shirt.

Sri brought up a nice point. It could be the male way of asserting themselves when the woman overtake them. It should not be anything to do with the dress. Rape is just one form and a more violent one. There are many insinuations as mentioned in the article that woman has to go through. If everyone who reads or participates in such discussions develop the habit of respecting woman( whether known ones or unknown ones ), we will not have such troubles. I absolutely feel dressing is not the reason. It is a reason pulled out by male chauvanists to justify all the insinutations that a lady goes through.

Cheers.

arumugam57
10-19-2003, 04:44 AM
It could be the male way of asserting themselves when the woman overtake them

See .. As far as india is concerned the no of fields women are dominating men are countable. Infact negligble.

Can you point of some field where the men are facing stiff competition upto wash out due to women entry.

I say no one. Still some fields like modelling , advertisement , small screen and etc etc are there. If you see the main source for them in these fields also is "Their beauty". Not brain.

I am not just holding on only one reason that is their dressing. But I am telling that is one of the main reason which creates so many reasons. As I told already one rape happened in a parking lot of movie talkies due to her dressing. She was virtually dressless. Here ladies are thinking that they will be considered as hi-fi if they wear less , mini dress. When ever I am seeing small small school girls coming with lot of make up and mini skirts to "adult only movies " in PVR Cinemaas I am realy pity on them. You see the crucked minded guys are realy making use of them.

I have seen so many middle class guys waiting outside only for seeing that girls. This is initial stage. If some powerfull guys looks the same kind of girls in lonely places they are trying to finish that girls.

I have seen some poor below poverty line guys just pressing the boo..s of the school girls and running away from the DTC buses. I won't say that those girls did mistake for that incident. But some one else did mistake and these guys got high temperature and they are releasing their pressure in this type of activities.

-----To be continued.