PDA

View Full Version : How Should A Guy Treat His Girlfriend?

aran03
11-15-2006, 05:18 AM
hey guys just wanna to know.. what kinda stuff does girls like during the relationship. I MEAN WHAT DOES SHE EXPECT HER GUY 2 DO?...
for example beeing beside her, making her tea. In other words HOW SHOULD A GUY TREAT HIS GIRLFRIEND?

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GUY... HOW DO YOU WANT HIM TO TREAT YOU? WHAT ARE SOME STUFF THAT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT YOUR FOR HIM?

katteri
11-15-2006, 06:30 AM
if everyone knows the answer for this...........then there wud be harmony in the world......

no disputes

no seperation............

Different people have different preference, be close to her and undestand wht she needs rather than generating speculation......

vasan
11-15-2006, 06:45 AM
if everyone knows the answer for this...........then there wud be harmony in the world......

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Hilarious - but Absolute TRUTH.. :b: :b:

v-

san2003
11-15-2006, 12:57 PM
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GUY... HOW DO YOU WANT HIM TO TREAT YOU? WHAT ARE SOME STUFF THAT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT YOUR FOR HIM?

treat your girl right.. respect her :) :ee:

:doh: :doh:

coolian
11-15-2006, 01:29 PM
treat your girl right.. respect her
One of the most cliched comments from girls. :-D

"Respect her"
"Love her"
"Make her feel important"
"Give her your all"

Zzzzzzzz...

san2003
11-15-2006, 01:39 PM
One of the most cliched comments from girls. :-D

"Respect her"
"Love her"
"Make her feel important"
"Give her your all"

Zzzzzzzz...

oi cools.. i didnt say the rest of it.. i jus said respect her.. shud have added.. as a normal human being :Ksp:

aran03
11-15-2006, 01:53 PM
i understand all that but more im loookin for some other ans for example little little stuff a guy does she would love it... stuff like that.. WAIT TIL SHE EAT... MAKE HER GO 2 SLEEP.... WAIT TIL SHE GET HOME... STUFF THAT U CAN BUY 4 HER THAT'S ESP

goodcomplanboy
11-16-2006, 04:45 AM
i understand all that but more im loookin for some other ans for example little little stuff a guy does she would love it... stuff like that.. WAIT TIL SHE EAT... MAKE HER GO 2 SLEEP.... WAIT TIL SHE GET HOME... STUFF THAT U CAN BUY 4 HER THAT'S ESP

Aran dont spend too much time on these :) If your girlfriend knows that you came to the forum for these kind of ideas, you are done!!! :ahha:

Just be yourself, thats what she initially liked in you right, she will like it going forward too, if she doesnt too bad for her...

Now, I know lots of thaikulam will not agree with me, but my machi cooli will agree, what say dude?

coolian
11-16-2006, 05:54 AM
Been a while, GCB, but you still read me well. Couldn't agree with you more.

anainar
11-16-2006, 06:51 AM

Kaptain, what a wisdom!! :clap:

Yeah, the root cause for all the misery in this world is lack of that understanding.

தலைவர் ஒரு படத்துல சொல்லுவாரு , "கண்ணா, நீ காதலிக்கிர பொண்ணை விட உன்னை காதலிக்கிர பொண்ணை காதலி, உன் வாழ்க்கை நல்லா இருக்கும்ன ு".

Look for people who love you for what you are. Being so worried about etiquettes, gifts may get you a girl friend, but not love.

Cheers

katteri
11-16-2006, 08:10 AM

As you are so eager to find the answer...

read the foll. I hope i will be able to convince u...

First be honest to whomever u want to extend the relationship....

Even a dishonest person (let us say he is 100% dishonest...even thou no one in the world exist) likes some one to be honest to him.....

Over the years u will find u will have established a good rapport over few people than most.....

Sometimes the problem exists withourselves and most of the time we don't find relationship going smooth...

Being honest shows u r being unique to others...The univ is created with different characteristics of people...so u r unique in many senses.....such as Size, colour, character, knowledge, skills etc.....

If u r dishonest there are many chances that u r actual character may be exposed......

Girls like people who r honest to them....This is not my experience..

Be as u r and speak to her....rather changing u r self to her wishes.....

if u change or willing to do whatever she says ...........Then u will be a slave to her

Shy
11-16-2006, 02:06 PM
captain, Kalakee podungo :b:

Shy

katteri
11-16-2006, 04:19 PM
captain, Kalakee podungo :b:

Shy

Nakkallu:-?:-?

Shy
11-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Nakkallu:-?:-?

:ee: :ee:

cha cha appadi ellam illai.. ;)

Shy

Bluelotus
11-16-2006, 10:19 PM
just remember you are not her dad :ee:

putting her to sleep, cooking for her, doing her laundry and her shopping is how should I put it a little OTT :Ksp: (over the top)

just spend some time with her, don't ignore your friends.
Go on dates, speak to each other, and do stuff together but not all all the time :wink:

anyway have fun together and be happy :b:

Shy
11-17-2006, 12:49 AM
just remember you are not her dad :ee:

putting her to sleep, cooking for her, doing her laundry and her shopping is how should I put it a little OTT :Ksp: (over the top)

Go on dates, speak to each other, and do stuff together but not all all the time :wink:

anyway have fun together and be happy :b:

the "kutti" remember i told u guys abt.. that husband will make sure he works alternate days from home.. avo walmartla salesrepa irukka.. 12-2 lunch cook pani yeduthundu povaar, 3kku juice, 7kku sharpa poi pick up panuvaar. plus weekend when we have some parties or something, avanga eppothum late, no one would ask y, but husband perumaiyaa.. shes so stressed out with the work (sales rep workkae stressed outna, appo namba ellam?) so today gave her massage, put oil for hair and made her sleep for a whilenu apapdinu vanthu soluvaar... nowadays when i see them at parties i make sure i run as much as possible to the other side and try not to meet them. avarooda pondatti puraanam kettu kettu ennoda kaathula rathamae vanthudum :oops: :oops:

Shy

Bluelotus
11-17-2006, 12:53 AM
i make sure i run as much as possible to the other side and try not to meet them. avarooda pondatti puraanam kettu kettu ennoda kaathula rathamae vanthudum :oops: :oops:

Shy

I bet he's lying :wink:

Shy
11-17-2006, 01:03 AM
I bet he's lying :wink:

Lying or truth, why dont they try to shut their mouth. unnod apondattiyaa nee enna venna senchu, eppadi venna vachukalaam, but why publicising it...

Shy

Bluelotus
11-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Lying or truth, why dont they try to shut their mouth. unnod apondattiyaa nee enna venna senchu, eppadi venna vachukalaam, but why publicising it...

Shy
that guy has no vekkam, manam, rosham etc does he :wink: :wink:
what a anti-male thing to do anyway... :ahha:

Shy
11-17-2006, 01:09 AM
true, antha ponnu yentha reactionum illama iruppa.. but the other guys will slightly go away, then we wives try too.. but krishnan mathiri he will sit with us and chat and chat and chat :doh:

Shy

Bluelotus
11-17-2006, 01:13 AM
Be nice akka, the guy is probably gay and trying to overcome his instinct or they're having marital problems :think:
:ahha:

Shy
11-17-2006, 01:20 AM
Be nice akka, the guy is probably gay and trying to overcome his instinct or they're having marital problems :think:
:ahha:

hahaha :) I am being nice, even though they kadichufy like this, we make sure we dont have that as a criteria not to invite them, all our cricket wives :) so paavam polaichu pogatumnu viduroom :)

Shy

zephr
11-17-2006, 03:39 PM
nothing to be special ,
be what you are and truthful ,there it will be a divine ..........:)

coolian
11-17-2006, 06:57 PM
You sure his wife ain't one of the Geetham ladies? :-p

But then again, a lot of guys over here are pretty open (to their guy friends at least) about their relationship with their wives/girlfriends. Stuff I don't care to hear about, but it probably gives them a sense of...comfort or something I guess.

suha
11-18-2006, 05:19 AM

ice cream,chocolates,cakes,milksha kes :ee: and pizaa...some jellys,and cookies :dance:

and ofourse deep oil fry ....mmmm french fries :ee:

i am sure shyakka ku .....jiju french freis vaangi koduthu thaan madakitangaa:dance: me too that follow panrein :sm36: 8)

ns80
11-19-2006, 07:10 AM
freis vaangi koduthu thaan madakitangaa

fries illa verkadalai :ee:
~~~~~~

me too that follow panrein

unakku edhukku fries, unakku hot water panni kodutha podhum :ahha:
~~~~~~

Go on dates, speak to each other, and do stuff together but not all all the timePoint :D

anainar
11-20-2006, 01:33 AM
the "kutti" remember i told u guys abt.. that husband will make sure he works alternate days from home.. avo walmartla salesrepa irukka.. 12-2 lunch cook pani yeduthundu povaar, 3kku juice, 7kku sharpa poi pick up panuvaar. plus weekend when we have some parties or something, avanga eppothum late, no one would ask y, but husband perumaiyaa.. shes so stressed out with the work (sales rep workkae stressed outna, appo namba ellam?) so today gave her massage, put oil for hair and made her sleep for a whilenu apapdinu vanthu soluvaar... nowadays when i see them at parties i make sure i run as much as possible to the other side and try not to meet them. avarooda pondatti puraanam kettu kettu ennoda kaathula rathamae vanthudum :oops: :oops:

Shy

Ada pavamae, ippadiyum oruthana? And does'nt he hang around with the guys? Does he hang out with you teacher? Questionable....No wonder you guys are running away from him. If the wife does not show any expression, then the guy for sure is either lying or his wife is not interested in him doing all these.

Cools, are you sure? Guys do talk about their wives, but not all the details of what massage he gave.

Cheers

dj shainth
01-31-2007, 02:43 PM
How a Boyfriend Should Treat His Girlfriend
HOW TO TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

This is really sweet! Aww!

Put your arms around her waist and

whisper in her ears

Kiss her every chance you get

Hold her close when she's cold

When you are alone hold her close

and kiss her

Kiss her on the tip of her nose

(it will give her the hint that you

want to kiss them)

While in the movie, put your arm

around her

and then she will automatically put

her head on your shoulder,

;then lean in and tilt her chin and

kiss her lightly

When she complains that her neck/

shoulders hurts massage it for her

When people diss her stand up for

her

Look deep into her eyes and tell

her you love you

Lay down under the stars and out

her head on your chest

so she can listen to the steady

beat of your heart,

Link your fingers together while

you whisper to her

as she rests her eyes and listens

to you

Now make a wish about something you

would like to happen

betwwen you and your crush

coolian
01-31-2007, 05:02 PM
Dear god...

rsivaraman
01-31-2007, 05:22 PM
edhuku da saami ellam koopidara. I know as you speak you are pinning a hard copy of that in your cubicle :ahha:

suha
01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
if he did anything this to me:? .i just say poda lossu paiya:oops:
vera velaiye illaiyaa:doh:

==========

whos that above me :eek:

siav sivvvsivaa nee yaa:mjpu;r;rp: chumma shocked ;)

coolian
01-31-2007, 05:28 PM
edhuku da saami ellam koopidara. I know as you speak you are pinning a hard copy of that in your cubicle
Eppadi da caaarrrreeeeecccttt'aaaaa solrE? I've got many more copies - vEnumaa?

rsivaraman
01-31-2007, 05:33 PM
nanee dhaan :D

Have to find out who gets time to write all this :00:

vennam machi orru dhadavai padhichaduke indha effect :p

ns80
01-31-2007, 07:10 PM
adap paavingala eppadi da adha full'a padicheenga. naan paadhi kooda thandale, scroll panni quick reply click panniten :ee:
~~~~~~
dei siva enga da pone ? eppadi irukke ?

sandhya88
02-09-2007, 08:36 AM
hehe.. mm.. ithe ellam taaana varanum.. forums ku vanthu padikkra vishyam illa.. kaadal solli tantha,pannrinka.. athu madirithan, gf eppdy parthukanum endru instinct a varanum serya??