PDA

View Full Version : Net connection help pls

vennpuraa
04-05-2007, 10:27 PM
hi

i used to have cable net......where they connet cable, phoneline to modem.......something like that........

ippa athu cancel panni few months aachu...........

ippa dial up connect panna.....dial up pannura soundai kaanom.net connet pannuthillai:(

tell me a way to fix...........pls/...............otherwise i going to miss geetham for a while then:( :(

vasan
04-05-2007, 10:44 PM
If you connect broadband/cable and use dialup, it may not do.. remove the broadband connection, connect the modem cable in the right jack, and try.

you can also try by making a new connection..

start>network-dialup-connections>new network connection will work.

Please try and let us know..

v-

Sri
04-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Vikki: Don't give me a shock at this stage.. :( :(

I am no expert in all these, but when I used to have dial-up, I always go and mess around with the Settings\Network Connections. Have you tried deleting the Dial-up connection software and reinstalling it? That should work.

Maybe, any network admins in Geetham can help... Sorry, I can't help you any further... :oops: But, please let me know if you cannot access internet. Suha and I were depending on you as Sound Engineer for CMP. ;)

Sri

vennpuraa
04-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Mathi...don't worry.........whatever CMP work i do..i do it from college comp....since its faster .........

it won't effect any CMP works.........

net trouble start from May 1

v-.i have two networkd card....i tried both......directly connecting to phone jack..........

does phone line effect if i remove the modem connection from phone???