PDA

View Full Version : need urgent help pls!!!!

sanravi_1970
05-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi

I need a quick help from you friends.

I have enrolled in Biorole scientific solutions and through them I have got an e mail from International biopharm association saying that they offer me sholarship to take up a course in krgi group saying (course on clinical research associate and it is an online program).

I would like to know is it reliable to join there because I pay money for this course and will I get a job as a clinical research associate for sure once I complete this course?

I am basically a Biochemistry graduate from India.

Pls help.

Thanks
san

tinker
05-08-2007, 04:03 PM
No idea... will pbbly do some google and let you know if I find anything ....

Are you paying any of this or is it completely free ?
http://www.krgi.org/training/fees.htm

vasan
05-08-2007, 05:41 PM
San,

All these online courses for bio stuff is simply for money making. They will offer you scholarship, but charge money for other things..

That is in general. However, I don't know about this particular place. Please enquire in full, before you committ to a program.

Often case you will not need any training more than what you have on the job. In case you want to refresh your fundamentals, I am sure your nearest college campus will offer several useful courses in the evening hours. Those are lot more valuable than some random online course. Personally I don't like online courses for science subjects. Online is a good additional resource - but no substitute for actual learning.

Best,

Vasan

sanravi_1970
05-08-2007, 07:11 PM
No idea... will pbbly do some google and let you know if I find anything ....

Are you paying any of this or is it completely free ?
http://www.krgi.org/training/fees.htm

Hi tinker

I need to pay the fees as mentioned in the site which u have shown.

sanravi_1970
05-08-2007, 07:12 PM
San,

All these online courses for bio stuff is simply for money making. They will offer you scholarship, but charge money for other things..

That is in general. However, I don't know about this particular place. Please enquire in full, before you committ to a program.

Often case you will not need any training more than what you have on the job. In case you want to refresh your fundamentals, I am sure your nearest college campus will offer several useful courses in the evening hours. Those are lot more valuable than some random online course. Personally I don't like online courses for science subjects. Online is a good additional resource - but no substitute for actual learning.

Best,

Vasan

Thats the same reason i am hesitating vasan, but if this is true then I think this job pays well.
hmmm... have to think a lot, thats y i m enquiring u all here..