PDA

View Full Version : Stay young with 24 carat gold!

Shy
05-10-2007, 08:57 PM
http://content.msn.co.in/NR/rdonlyres/40A01A36-66BD-42D9-9EC7-2B1CDB54C560/123899/Skin_DGL_150.jpg

If you are looking for the latest in anti-aging treatments, look no further than one which uses 24 carat gold leaf and only costs around US$250 per treatment

Kinko Tanuma, a 54 year-old beautician is having 24 carat gold leaf applied to her skin. It is one new anti-aging technique that was recently showcased at Japan's annual beauty fair, Beautyworld Japan in Tokyo.

The gold treatment was launched first in the United States and only recently released in Japan. This is not a do-it-yourself treatment however - the procedure will only be available in spas and selected beauty salons.

The procedure is simple - first the skin is cleansed then a dozen sheets of gold are applied directly onto the face. It is left for 15 minutes then massaged into the skin, letting the gold absorb.

The gold is said to help skin inflammation and is mainly used as an anti-aging treatment. Spokesman from Umo Inc, a company that has launched the treatment, Takao Ishikawa explains how the treatment works.

The 10th annual Beautyworld Japan attracted some 600 exhibitors from 23 countries to this year's fair. For Kinko Tanuka the golden procedure is finished and she says it felt wonderful.

Umo's 24 karat gold treatment in Japan costs US$200-300 dollars per treatment.

Shy

butterfly
05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :-) ...one more way to spend money :p

Shy
05-10-2007, 09:07 PM
earn panni enna pana pooroomnu kooda think panuvaanga right :)

Shy

butterfly
05-10-2007, 09:13 PM
earn panni enna pana pooroomnu kooda think panuvaanga right :)

Shy

aamam shy...so y not spend it on oneself :)

vasan
05-10-2007, 09:28 PM
:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp:

v-

yasodha
05-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Eppo inga varumo theriyale..kandippa try panna vendiyathu thaan....:ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

butterfly
05-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Eppo inga varumo theriyale..kandippa try panna vendiyathu thaan....:ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

:yes: :)

Start saving anna....start saving :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Minnie
05-10-2007, 09:42 PM

v-

chinglees
05-10-2007, 09:46 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

yasodha
05-10-2007, 10:04 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp:

Sri
05-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Shanaz Husain launched a diamond / gold facial sometime back.. So, did she know about all these before? Is her product fake gold? ;) Kalyani covering, I guess.. ;) :)

http://www.shahnaz-husain.com/ayurvedic_treatments.asp

Sri

Minnie
05-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Shanaz Husain launched a diamond / gold facial sometime back.. So, did she know about all these before? Is her product fake gold? ;) Kalyani covering, I guess.. ;) :)

http://www.shahnaz-husain.com/ayurvedic_treatments.asp

Sri

diamond:mjpu;r;rp: havent heard :snooty: :snooty:

ps-- sri,,was looking for you only,,,may 13th unni's carnatic concert in your ex-place,,just 14$ thaan ticket,,want to come :ahha:

Sri
05-11-2007, 12:33 AM
ps-- sri,,was looking for you only,,,may 13th unni's carnatic concert in your ex-place,,just 14$ thaan ticket,,want to come :ahha:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: - Micky!!!!!

Sri

ps: Did you realize that by saying 'want to come', you revealed where you are living? :ahha:.. I have no secrets about where I lived or where I live now.. but, something told me that you were keeping it a secret.. ;)

ps2: I missed him in Houston too, hmmm.. and he was just 30 miles away from me.. :( :(

Minnie
05-11-2007, 12:37 AM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: - Micky!!!!!

Sri

ps: Did you realize that by saying 'want to come', you revealed where you are living? :ahha:.. I have no secrets about where I lived or where I live now.. but, something told me that you were keeping it a secret.. ;)

ps2: I missed him in Houston too, hmmm.. and he was just 30 miles away from me.. :( :(

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: i am going:ahha: ,,thats why asking " want to come ";) sharp 4 pm program starting:ee: now tell want to come :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Sri
05-11-2007, 12:44 AM
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: i am going:ahha: ,,thats why asking " want to come ";) sharp 4 pm program starting:ee: now tell want to come :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Yeah Right!! :Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: Please attend and enjoy the concert and let me know what songs he sang, will you? ;)

Sri

ns80
05-11-2007, 03:55 AM
one more way to spend money

sounds more like a way to waste money :Ksp: Eat well people, eat well :p Dont spend on these ripoffs.

paulraj
05-11-2007, 04:50 AM
Gents..purse kaali panrathukune..ideava yeduthu vuduranguappa...

alternative suggestion from appavi aangal:(

mud bath is very cheap and good for health.....can try that too...:)

paul

Sri
05-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Gents..purse kaali panrathukune..ideava yeduthu vuduranguappa...

Open your eyes wide, Mr.Paulraj.. Women are earning these days and can fend for themselves...

Sri

Bluelotus
05-11-2007, 01:03 PM
I still think the chocolate facial sounds a lot more yummmm :p

Bluelotus
05-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Open your eyes wide, Mr.Paulraj.. Women are earning these days and can fend for themselves...

Sri

Nah .. He's worried about his very own wrinkles :wink: :wink:

The pressure to look good and young affects both men and women...

Sri
05-11-2007, 01:32 PM

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :yes:

Sri

suriyan80
05-11-2007, 02:06 PM
24 carat gold! :)
22carat gold! THAN URUTHIYA ERUKKUM
SUTTHA THANGAM SIKKERAMA ODINSUDUM ;)

rajesh
05-12-2007, 12:08 AM
hmm...infact I read somewhere that gold in the form of baspum (ash) is used in many ayurvedic medicines to cure ailments and also as a anti-ageing formula...

ns80
05-12-2007, 11:57 AM
rajesh,
havent you heard the 'Kicku Erudhe' song in Padayappa. The line even goes:

verum kammangali thinnavanum mannukulla
ada thanga baspam thinnavanum mannukulla (I think this line meant MGR :think:)

rajesh
05-12-2007, 03:49 PM
oh yeah...I heard that MGR used to take thanga baspam everyday... I think you get thanga baspam at Zandu Pharmaceuticals in India...

paulraj
05-12-2007, 04:00 PM

Sri
he..he..he..not all the womens are earning correct.
neenga solrathu USku vena poruthama irukalam .not for india:)

paul

Sruti
05-12-2007, 04:02 PM
en paulraj India le ladies velaike porathu ellleya....

paulraj
05-12-2007, 04:08 PM

Though we/me (gents) had wrinkels, when we were worried abouth those wrinklles.

Most of the cosmetics items in the market are for ladies only. So finally ladies are worrying about their beauty and wrinkles not gents.Most of the ladies(young+old) carrying a small cosmetic shop in their handbag...:)

paul

paulraj
05-12-2007, 04:12 PM
en paulraj India le ladies velaike porathu ellleya....

he..he..ok next debat is starting....

Do u think all the indian ladies are going for job?.Don't estimate it by taking chennai and other metropoliton cities in india.consider that small towns and villages also.

paul

Sri
05-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Do u think all the indian ladies are going for job?.Don't estimate it by taking chennai and other metropoliton cities in india.consider that small towns and villages also.

"All" is too general a term... But of course, many girls have started working, irrespective of where they live.. Gramathulae ponaa nammala vida suru-suruppa avanga thaan velaikku kilambuvaanga...

Sri

paulraj
05-12-2007, 05:24 PM
"All" is too general a term... But of course, many girls have started working, irrespective of where they live.. Gramathulae ponaa nammala vida suru-suruppa avanga thaan velaikku kilambuvaanga...

Sri

(http://www.sasi.group.shef.ac.uk/worldmapper/display.php?selected=146)
Women's Income

http://www.sasi.group.shef.ac.uk/worldmapper/images/smallpng/147.png (http://www.sasi.group.shef.ac.uk/worldmapper/images/largepng/147.png)The total income of women is highest in the United States, and second highest in China. Women in the United States have a high total income because on average they are some of the highest paid women in the world. Women in China earn below the world average, but they have high total earnings due to the large population of China.Norway and Denmark are home to women with the highest annual earnings per person in the population. Women living in Yemen and Sierra Leone earn 150 to 250 times less per person. Income is measured here in its purchasing power where it is earned, rather than being adjusted to be made comparable using a simple exchange rate.
Territory size shows the proportion of worldwide women’s earnings measured in local purchasing power, earned there."

Think about india......

read the underlined text about US...

I never argue without any evidence...:)

paul

Sri
05-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Women's Income

The total income of women is highest in the United States, and second highest in China. Women in the United States have a high total income because on average they are some of the highest paid women in the world. Women in China earn below the world average, but they have high total earnings due to the large population of China.Norway and Denmark are home to women with the highest annual earnings per person in the population. Women living in Yemen and Sierra Leone earn 150 to 250 times less per person. Income is measured here in its purchasing power where it is earned, rather than being adjusted to be made comparable using a simple exchange rate.

Territory size shows the proportion of worldwide women’s earnings measured in local purchasing power, earned there."

Think about india......

read the underlined text about US...

I never argue without any evidence...:)

paul

But your argument itself is out of context.. You first said that it was guys money getting wasted on 24-carot gold facials... so I said that women can fend for themselves and then you said only women in US worked and later amended to inlcude metropolitan cities in India, so I spoke about gramam makkals... and now you talk about women's income.. duh!!!!! focus....

Sri

paulraj
05-12-2007, 05:59 PM
But your argument itself is out of context.. You first said that it was guys money getting wasted on 24-carot gold facials... so I said that women can fend for themselves and then you said only women in US worked and later amended to inlcude metropolitan cities in India, so I spoke about gramam makkals... and now you talk about women's income.. duh!!!!! focus....

Sri

ok....what i posted is not out of our talk.Is one of the supportive information for my argument.This map and info can give u clear picture about what we are arguing.

so what is your argument?

what do u think how many of village womens going for job? i.e that job can
affordable for them to do the 24-carrot gold facilas? not for gold facilas..atleast for their foods...

again back to ur point...you have mentioend MANY...so how about remaining womens ? many means is not all.... atleast most is considerbale but that is not true in india...:)

paul

P.S after seen this map i want to get back my words about the women's salary in US too....

April`
05-16-2007, 01:29 PM
http://content.msn.co.in/NR/rdonlyres/40A01A36-66BD-42D9-9EC7-2B1CDB54C560/123899/Skin_DGL_150.jpg

If you are looking for the latest in anti-aging treatments, look no further than one which uses 24 carat gold leaf and only costs around US$250 per treatment

Kinko Tanuma, a 54 year-old beautician is having 24 carat gold leaf applied to her skin. It is one new anti-aging technique that was recently showcased at Japan's annual beauty fair, Beautyworld Japan in Tokyo.

The gold treatment was launched first in the United States and only recently released in Japan. This is not a do-it-yourself treatment however - the procedure will only be available in spas and selected beauty salons.

The procedure is simple - first the skin is cleansed then a dozen sheets of gold are applied directly onto the face. It is left for 15 minutes then massaged into the skin, letting the gold absorb.

The gold is said to help skin inflammation and is mainly used as an anti-aging treatment. Spokesman from Umo Inc, a company that has launched the treatment, Takao Ishikawa explains how the treatment works.

The 10th annual Beautyworld Japan attracted some 600 exhibitors from 23 countries to this year's fair. For Kinko Tanuka the golden procedure is finished and she says it felt wonderful.

Umo's 24 karat gold treatment in Japan costs US$200-300 dollars per treatment.

Shy
simply, waste of money and soon will be another health problem ,in long run ....:)

sri_gan
05-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Itha than namma thalavar MGR test pannarunu solluvangale... thanga pasapam sappittarla...