PDA

View Full Version : Sethhaa Pambai Adithu Norikiyathu India:

katteri
05-27-2007, 03:58 PM
:sm15: India beat Bangladesh in the test series:sm15:

India's batting juggernaut set the table and a charged-up Zaheer Khan dug in as India wrapped up an innings-and-239-run victory inside three days in Dhaka to clinch the series against a lacklustre Bangladesh. Zaheer's 5 for 34 bowled the hosts out for 188 and when the follow-on was enforced under dark skies, there were only feisty half-centuries from Mohammad Ashraful and Mashrafe Mortaza to delay the inevitable. India's fielding left much to be desired, but in all, this was grossly one-sided cricket in humid conditions on a lifeless track.

emyesbee
05-27-2007, 04:10 PM
If Bangla beats India.......we saw what happens....

If India beats Bangla.....they say what is the use...

What should we do I really don't know :Ksp: :think:

katteri
05-27-2007, 04:16 PM
If Bangla beats India.......we saw what happens....

If India beats Bangla.....they say what is the use...

What should we do I really don't know :Ksp: :think:

Neega Dravid friend aaa

emyesbee
05-27-2007, 04:18 PM
I don't need to be a freind of him.....I really don't know what should we do....we won it and with an innings defeat...what else we need??? do u need a tie....:sm12: do we have to lose it :sm12:

Thirucumaran
05-28-2007, 01:53 PM
mainaha enna solla varangal endral, india fielding perusa vaikavillai. vantha catchkalai pidiththiranthal, game vaelaikku mudinthirukkum.

ennomoru vishiyam sollranga, sachin was too slow in the first innings and was batting as if he was doing so against the aussies. kaarthick kuda sachinaivida vehamaha batpanninan!

ramesh powar innum impresspannavillai, rajesh pawarukku oru match kuduththu paarthirakkalam!

Thirucumaran
05-28-2007, 01:54 PM
sorry naan muthal postil podavillai........the pitch also helped indians in a way! :(:(:):)

emyesbee
05-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Whatever u perform there is alwayzzz scope for improvement......:b:

katteri
05-28-2007, 03:11 PM
The big test ahead for India is England series..

Surely Dravid will now opt for 6 Batsman, a defensive mindset.....

The 11 will be from
Karthik, jaffer/sehwag, Dravid, Sachin, Ganguly, VVS, Dhoni, Kumble, Zaheer, RPsingh, Sreesanth/munaf.

Thirucumaran
05-28-2007, 03:59 PM
anaa ippo englandukku nalla bowling attack undu....

aaru batsman kooda mattum povathu muttalthanam......

if any of you saw the match which finished today between england and west indies, they've got a guy who bowls left arm swing (Ryan Sidebottom) and if he combines with Hoggard, who will recover in time for the India series, they will be very lethal in the sense that both of them can swing the ball both ways. Put Monty Panesar in the frame, and England may have a tough time on their hands........7 batsman kooda povathu thaan safe.....7th batsmanaha Yuvraj Singhai edukkalam......aanal velluvathu kashtam.......they have to latch on to every chance that they get........dropped catches seripattu varathu.......and they look very dominating..........can't say.......but scales tilt towards England!

emyesbee
05-28-2007, 05:31 PM
When swing comes into picture Indians are far better. All four bowlers with the top being Sreesanth are good swing bowlers.......:b:

its all abt how batsmes play......in all away series the problem has been Indian batting. If batsmen play well I think this series would be a great one :b: But I am pessimestic abt our batting.

katteri
05-28-2007, 08:03 PM
When swing comes into picture Indians are far better. All four bowlers with the top being Sreesanth are good swing bowlers.......:b:

its all abt how batsmes play......in all away series the problem has been Indian batting. If batsmen play well I think this series would be a great one :b: But I am pessimestic abt our batting.
Given the experience of players, I think Indian batsmen shd play well against England.
Dravid, Ganguly, Tendulkar have scored consistently well in England....It is the openers who struggled in the past....

Thirucumaran
05-29-2007, 01:40 AM

correct me if i am wrong, but each of the indian fast bowlers can swing it only one way! these englishmen can swing it both ways and reverse swing the ball, which can be very difficult to play!

It's gonna be a tough job for the quickies because the likes of Matt Prior, Alistair Cook, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Ian Bell, Michael Vaughan are in very good form so they should give 200% to beat England :)

However, since they are the second team touring england this season, it will be comparatively easier because all the pitches tend to get dusty, thereby assisting the spin bowlers in equal measure. in that context, the role of anil Kumble can be very important! However his spin partner should be selected by putting Rajesh Pawar and Ramesh Powar to test in the practice matches as Ramesh Powar doesn't look like a Test Bowler, more a ODI bowler!:sm14: :sm14:

Thirucumaran
05-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Another thing of note is that this is one of their best bowling attacks i.e. Hoggard, Sidebottom, Panesar, Flintoff, Harmison, not like in the past, so, to a large extent, past performance of the indian batsmen wont matter much

emyesbee
05-29-2007, 01:58 AM
correct me if i am wrong, but each of the indian fast bowlers can swing it only one way! these englishmen can swing it both ways and reverse swing the ball, which can be very difficult to play!

Zaheer and Sreesanth can reverse swing and both can swing in both ways...
Another thing of note is that this is one of their best bowling attacks i.e. Hoggard, Sidebottom, Panesar, Flintoff, Harmison, not like in the past, so, to a large extent, past performance of the indian batsmen wont matter much

Whatever be their records is just abt how they play on that day on the field. Soanyhting can happen. But England are favorites.

Thirucumaran
05-29-2007, 02:53 AM
Zaheer and Sreesanth can reverse swing and both can swing in both ways...

Whatever be their records is just abt how they play on that day on the field. Soanyhting can happen. But England are favorites.

aanal england has the edge as far as the bowling department is concerned because they have 4 consistent bowlers out of 5, whereas for indians, it is 2 out of 5, which is not good news if you are gonna play england in england!:sm15:

emyesbee
05-29-2007, 03:14 AM
consistent bowlers out of 5yes harminson is the greatest consistent bowloer we have seen all of him :sm12: Hoggard...same case....only flintoff is consiustently a consistent bowler....paneshwar....well another spinner for ganguly :sm12:

which is not good news if you are gonna play england in england!

I ahve alreadty told they are favorites....

Thirucumaran
05-29-2007, 03:28 AM
yes harminson is the greatest consistent bowloer we have seen all of him Hoggard...same case....only flintoff is consiustently a consistent bowler....paneshwar....well another spinner for ganguly

athukku thaan naan sonnaen......harmison is not very consistent........blows hot and cold......hoggard, flintoff, panesar, sibo are very good bowlers

emyesbee
05-29-2007, 11:19 AM
panesar

Yes he is good for India :sm12:

sri_gan
05-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Our batesman will always wet the ground during the fast bowling.... and especially they will be high unpredictable if its a new pitch...

Whenever we have the consistency on the above said two then our team can be compared to world class cricket, otherwise its going to be the same thing all the time.

I think Australia has it very well and Sri lanka is moving towards that.

emyesbee
05-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Our batesman will always wet the ground during the fast bowling.... and especially they will be high unpredictable if its a new pitch...

Whenever we have the consistency on the above said two then our team can be compared to world class cricket, otherwise its going to be the same thing all the time.

yes absolutely true.....:yes:

that is why I said it just depends on how our batsmen play .....:b:

Thirucumaran
05-30-2007, 01:39 AM

I think Australia has it very well and Sri lanka is moving towards that.

That is precisely why Australia is the best team in the world! They have consistency in everything! All other teams are just consistent in one or two fields!