PDA

View Full Version : Perfect age for true love

Shy
07-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Read that perfect age for true love is:

16 - 21

What doe you guys think..

Whats true love: when u are ready to give ur life, literally life... for them ;)

Ithai vachu sollungo

:sm12:

Shy

sri_gan
07-17-2007, 04:42 PM
I think i was in tenth standard and I was busy mugging every possibly book in my bag.... *ithula enga true love kellam time*

Anna ennakku ennavo, that will be the perfect age nu thoonthu... but perusunga ellam sernthu mudivu panni intha santhathikku revitt adichuttanga...

vanga poradalam!!! :sm12:

Ncm
07-17-2007, 05:29 PM

16 - 21

Whats true love: when u are ready to give ur life, literally life... for them ;)

Ithai vachu sollungo

Shy

true love @ 16 :think: no...i began truely loving myself before i could even remember :ahha: matta love...

seriously :Ksp: well...it's possible anytime after they've turned into adults...i would probably suggest 19 and above...rather than 16 :00:

Minnie
07-17-2007, 05:42 PM
16 -- I dont think so :confused:

19 and above maybe and it depends on whom we fall in love :ee: being in that age say 21 and if I love someone who is already married or say more than that,and yes I am ready to do anything for him so,,,can I call it as True love:confused: :think: :doh: In love anything is possible,thats why just curious :ahha:

Sri
07-17-2007, 06:07 PM
At 16, who thinks about love? :think: Fellow student-oda sernthu teacher-a eppadi ottalaam-nu thaan planning.

College life is also so awesome and special and should not be spent chasing true love.

Post college, vela vetti illamaa irukkumbothu, maybe we can explore true love. :sm12:

16 -21 is infatuation in my opinion. True love comes after. ;)

Sri

Sri
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
being in that age say 21 and if I love someone who is already married or say more than that,and yes I am ready to do anything for him so,,,can I call it as True love:confused: :think: :doh:

Yakkoooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv... ............. whacha happenin' in your life? :00: :00:

Sri

vasan
07-17-2007, 06:10 PM
I have been in true love since I was 9 years? :think: :think: (சந்திரா :wink:)

And I am wayyyyy over 21, and still 'fall in' true love.. almost every day.. :wink: :wink:

What is true love? What is perfect? Age is about the only word there that is not subjective to definitions and opinions. Everything else is.. :b:

காதலே நிம்மதி.. so says,

v- :wink:

vasan
07-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Whats true love: when u are ready to give ur life, literally life... for them :wink:

I will do so even for my brother, my parents, my friends.. Emotions and attachment is what it is.. it doesn't have to be a romantic love.. :ee:

Logically v- :wink:

Minnie
07-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Yakkoooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv... ............. whacha happenin' in your life? :00: :00:

Sri

why,why...

just an example :ee:

Have seen in movies,and in magazines like 21 yr girl in love with 35 yr guy who is married,got kids etc...... and that girl will also be ready to do anything to marry this guy,,so those all are also considered to be true love huh ? :confused:

Minnie
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
I will do so even for my brother, my parents, my friends.. Emotions and attachment is what it is.. it doesn't have to be a romantic love.. :ee:

Logically v- :wink:

Mr.Logical Person, shy is asking about a relation between a guy and a girl :poda: :wawa:

Ncm
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
this is getting awkward...:break:

Ncm
07-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Mr.Logical Person, shy is asking about a relation between a guy and a girl :poda: :wawa:

:sm12: :sm12:

vasan
07-17-2007, 06:29 PM

Minnal,

I already wrote on that. I was disputing her definition of true love, saying even love between siblings could be as strong.

As for love between a guy and a girl, sure.. read my post before the one you quoted.

first minnal adikkum.. appuram thaan idi idikkum.. athu mathiri.. first minnal will quote, and then read what others have really posted.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

v-

Ncm
07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Minnal,

I already wrote on that. I was disputing her definition of true love, saying even love between siblings could be as strong.

As for love between a guy and a girl, sure.. read my post before the one you quoted.

first minnal adikkum.. appuram thaan idi idikkum.. athu mathiri.. first minnal will quote, and then read what others have really posted.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

v-

ooooooh

:sm35: for micky

with true love :sm05:

from vasan :ee: :ee: :ee:

j/k :poda: j/k :poda: j/k :poda: ;)

Shy
07-17-2007, 06:39 PM
comedya irukku..

Vasan...

ok neenga kazhuvura meen la nazhuvura meen :evil:

true love to have them as soul mate matum sollunga ;)

not friends, parents, akkas, annas, thambhis and thangachis.. none of these...

wife, lover, life partner, soulmate ippadi naraiya nemas irukkku right, antha relationshipkku solungo
:evil:

Shy

vasan
07-17-2007, 06:47 PM
true love to have them as soul mate matum sollunga :wink:

Daily oru soul mate irukkaanga.. :snooty: :snooty:
எம் மனசு ரொம்ப பெரிசு.. :wink:

I think it can happen at any age. True love, to me, calls for deep affection, emotional attachment, intellectual bond, and atleast a bit of common interests and character overlap. Some are lucky to have found it young.. some find it late in life.. And some don't even know what it is like..

Some find.. and lost it too. But such is life, eh? You think you have figured it out, and then it throws a curveball at you.

In that sense, statments such as 16-21 (exactly that and not 15 1/2 or 22 ), are a load of nonsense, in my-not-so-humble-opinion. :sm03:

v-

yasodha
07-17-2007, 06:53 PM
16-21.....i don't agree as the age of perfect love......kandippa true love irukkathu appadiye irunthalum....:)

butterfly
07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
16-21.....i don't agree as the age of perfect love......kandippa true love irukkathu appadiye irunthalum....:)

same thoughts here :yes: :)

vasan
07-17-2007, 07:07 PM
......kandippa true love irukkathu appadiye irunthalum....:)

Why not? It is possible.

Romeo and Juliet were only that old.. :wink:

v-

butterfly
07-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Why not? It is possible.

Romeo and Juliet were only that old.. :wink:

v-

Probably thats y they cudnt handle the pressure & killed themselves ;)....not mature enugh :)

raviraghu
07-17-2007, 07:17 PM
16 -21 is infatuation in deed ;) Then at that age most of the Indian teenagers dont even know whats life is .......

If its only Love of Opposite SEX then its not .................... but we love our parents for all their sacrifice ........... this is the right age where we realise their greatness tooo :sm05:

vasan
07-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Probably thats y they cudnt handle the pressure & killed themselves :wink:....not mature enugh :)

On the other hand, such is true love that a thousand years after their death every one still talks about them.

Handling life's pressures are an issue for everyone. That is nothing to do with love or the truth of it. Many have given up their lives because of pressures other than that of love.

If anything, love is a great support that helps us deal with pressures of life.

v-

butterfly
07-17-2007, 07:24 PM
On the other hand, such is true love that a thousand years after their death every one still talks about them.

Handling life's pressures are an issue for everyone. That is nothing to do with love or the truth of it. Many have given up their lives because of pressures other than that of love.

If anything, love is a great support that helps us deal with pressures of life.

v-

U have said it urself :p ...then how come if their Love was true...they cudnt Live it to Prove to the world?....how come there love cudnt handle the pressure ;)

vasan
07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I should repeat myself:

:b: :b:

Love is only a support for handling pressures - not a cure all. Whether love can handle the pressure or not is not the way to test if the love is agmark true love or watered-down infatuation.

You can be infatuated at 70 years. You can fall in love at 16.
You may not be able to handle pressures at any of these ages.

You love - and die. You don't have to prove nothing to the world. What do I care whether the world believes that my love is true or not? I know - and thats all it matters, eh?

v-

Shy
07-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I agree with vasan on this one ;)

Age doesnt matter.. shouldnt..

even at 16 u can fall in love truly.. not because of pumped up hormones ;)

Shy

butterfly
07-17-2007, 07:36 PM
I should repeat myself:

:b: :b:

Love is only a support for handling pressures - not a cure all. Whether love can handle the pressure or not is not the way to test if the love is agmark true love or watered-down infatuation.

You can be infatuated at 70 years. You can fall in love at 16.
You may not be able to handle pressures at any of these ages.

You love - and die. You don't have to prove nothing to the world. What do I care whether the world believes that my love is true or not? I know - and thats all it matters, eh?

v-

Proving to the world is not an issue but proving to oneself is more important :b: ...if a 16 yr old comes & says she is in love & wants to marry...wud it be ok for parents to say go ahead...coz to this kid she is mature enugh & knows exatcly wat she/he wants....but is it the right decision?....or wud u say its not even upto the parents to decide its her/his decision & they learn frm experience :think:

vasan
07-17-2007, 07:38 PM
even at 16 u can fall in love truly.. not because of pumped up hormones :wink:

Shy

:yes: :yes:

Most times its because of raging hormones, but yes, people can fall in love truly at any age. Teacher sonnaa thappaagumaa? :wink: :)

v-

vasan
07-17-2007, 07:43 PM
if a 16 yr old comes & says she is in love & wants to marry...wud it be ok for parents to say go ahead...co

Why jump into marriage now? :Ksp:

If my 16-yr old daughter says she is in love, I will give a her a kiss, and ask her to concentrate on completing her high school. Be in love, work hard to get on with your studies and career and when time comes and both of them are ready to marry, then can.. :b:

You don't have to fall in love 20 mins before you say: "I do". You can fall in love - and get married at the appropriate time.

See what I said earlier pattams.. :)

True love, to me, calls for deep affection, emotional attachment, intellectual bond, and atleast a bit of common interests and character overlap.

Once the emotional bond and attraction is established, they could grow into intellectual maturity and develop interests (studies, career, etc.. etc..).. All of them are a part of true love. Every one develops the seeds of that love via emotional bonding, or physical attraction, or intellectual compatibility..

All of them are possible. And ok.

v-

Shy
07-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Proving to the world is not an issue but proving to oneself is more important :b: ...if a 16 yr old comes & says she is in love & wants to marry...wud it be ok for parents to say go ahead...coz to this kid she is mature enugh & knows exatcly wat she/he wants....but is it the right decision?....or wud u say its not even upto the parents to decide its her/his decision & they learn frm experience :think:

Pattams,

falling in love is different, from committing at the same age.. if that kid is in love .. then he/she better get his/her life straight and if their's is true love, then the other person will wait..... 16la love panina 16 la thaan marriage panikanumnu enna sattama enna ;)

Antha hardshipsla yellam thaandi, porumaiyaa 25 la if they get married.. then isnt it true love ;)

Shy

yasodha
07-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Pattams,

falling in love is different, from committing at the same age.. if that kid is in love .. then he/she better get his/her life straight and if their's is true love, then the other person will wait..... 16la love panina 16 la thaan marriage panikanumnu enna sattama enna ;)

Antha hardshipsla yellam thaandi, porumaiyaa 25 la if they get married.. then isnt it true love ;)

Shy

Shy....more or less in this generation no one is waiting to this extent and get marry.....athukkulla avalukku kalyanam aagidum or this guy will go with someone.....:( either antha ponnu or payyan yaaravathu oruthanga will be in distress....
PS: Intha kalathukku kandippa othu varaathu.....

Shy
07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Shy....more or less in this generation no one is waiting to this extent and get marry.....athukkulla avalukku kalyanam aagidum or this guy will go with someone.....:( either antha ponnu or payyan yaaravathu oruthanga will be in distress....
PS: Intha kalathukku kandippa othu varaathu.....

Correct.. appadi wait pana mudiyaama.. if they let go of their relationship, then its not true love ;) just some timepass nu vachukalaam...

but athukunu yaarum appadi iruka mudiyathunu sola mudiyathe..

ennoda hubbys friend... avan kathaliyai after 14 years next year marry panika poraan.. ivan ellam 16 kooda illai 14 la iruntha orae paasamaam...

enna solreengo ;)

Shy

yasodha
07-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Correct.. appadi wait pana mudiyaama.. if they let go of their relationship, then its not true love ;) just some timepass nu vachukalaam...

but athukunu yaarum appadi iruka mudiyathunu sola mudiyathe..

ennoda hubbys friend... avan kathaliyai after 14 years next year marry panika poraan.. ivan ellam 16 kooda illai 14 la iruntha orae paasamaam...

enna solreengo ;)

Shy

Shy may be he is related to her...ore familya irukkum may be....athula vena thats is possible.....:) because vera familyla parents usually don't agree until both wait this long.....

Shy
07-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Shy may be he is related to her...ore familya irukkum may be....athula vena thats is possible.....:) because vera familyla parents usually don't agree until both wait this long.....

No yaso, they arent related.. Hes hindu reddy and shes a goan :)

Shy

yasodha
07-17-2007, 08:24 PM
No yaso, they arent related.. Hes hindu reddy and shes a goan :)

Shy

May be konjam yosikka vendiya vishayam thaan.....:rolleyes: Anyway atleast they are true lovers....:) good :clap:

ns80
07-18-2007, 03:24 AM
Proving to the world is not an issue but proving to oneself is more important

As long as the person and his partner dont have a problem with whatever love and affection theyve been sharing. Why should one even think if this is true love, is this paint adicha love et.al :Ksp:
~~~~~~~
yaso I've seen people like teacher says :b:
~~~~~~
Perfect age for true love :think: 0-5 ;) thats when you express your love without any prejudice.

Ncm
07-18-2007, 09:50 AM
i think 16, 17 and perhaps 18 too are still a little too young to know...but, it can grow into true love once they've reached 19 or any time after that :b: there's my vote :ee:

Shy
07-18-2007, 03:41 PM
As long as the person and his partner dont have a problem with whatever love and affection theyve been sharing. Why should one even think if this is true love, is this paint adicha love et.al :Ksp:
~~~~~~~
yaso I've seen people like teacher says :b:
~~~~~~
Perfect age for true love :think: 0-5 ;) thats when you express your love without any prejudice.

athu :b: :b: :b:

Shy

butterfly
07-18-2007, 04:35 PM
:Ksp: :Ksp: :Ksp: ...

vijitha
07-18-2007, 05:13 PM
there is no perfect age for "true" love.... wheather.. its true love .. or fake love... what ever lvoe it is.. fall in love...... at any age... you live it once.... love much as u can ;)

Shy
07-18-2007, 05:44 PM

Enna pattams

yethoo sola vantheengo.. appuram edit paniteengo..

chumma sollunga :)

Shy

chinglees
07-18-2007, 05:52 PM
love vida sight adikarathu thaan thani kickeee:poda: :poda:

vasan
07-18-2007, 05:59 PM

:sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Any perfect age for this? ;)

v-

Idiot
07-18-2007, 06:02 PM

Any perfect age for this? ;)

v-

No age limits for this :ee:

starting from day 1 till becoming thatha or paati. for thaatha's its easier these days :wink:

vasan
07-18-2007, 06:17 PM

ennaa aachu, ji? why rolling-eyes? :think: :)

v-

emyesbee
07-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Love means etha pathi intha discussion......ellorum "antha" love pathiyee assume pannitu discuss pannureengoov :think:

chinglees
07-18-2007, 06:35 PM
No age limits for this :ee:

starting from day 1 till becoming thatha or paati. for thaatha's its easier these days :wink:

:yes: IIG...
enna Shakti ...:poda:

yasodha
07-18-2007, 06:43 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :ee: :ee: :ee:

emyesbee
07-18-2007, 07:18 PM
enna Shakti ...:poda:

Love for ....................... ( I want the blank to be filled ;) ) why nakkai thonga potufying :think:

chinglees
07-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Love for ....................... ( I want the blank to be filled ;) ) why nakkai thonga potufying :think:

:poda: :poda: :poda:

Yaso.. naan sonnathu seriyaa:)

Minnie
07-18-2007, 08:53 PM

:sm12: :sm12: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: athuvum group sight irukkaeeeee :sm05: :sm05:

yasodha
07-18-2007, 09:09 PM
:poda: :poda: :poda:

Yaso.. naan sonnathu seriyaa:)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sri_gan
07-18-2007, 09:52 PM

ithellam oru polappa???

True love pathi pesungana.... Site adikirathu... daavu adikirathu... kan addikirathunu pesikittu,,,,,:sm100: :sm12:

yasodha
07-18-2007, 10:02 PM
ithellam oru polappa???

True love pathi pesungana.... Site adikirathu... daavu adikirathu... kan addikirathunu pesikittu,,,,,:sm100: :sm12:

chinglees
07-18-2007, 11:21 PM
He-Man:snooty:
Micky:yes:

Bluelotus
07-19-2007, 12:19 AM

16 - 21

Ithai vachu sollungo

Shy

between the ages of 10 seconds and 5 years...absolute true love...pure bliss...then after that forget it...reason sets in :poda:

ns80
07-19-2007, 03:18 AM
between the ages of 10 seconds and 5 years...absolute true love...pure bliss...then after that forget it...reason sets in Absolutely :yes: :p :p :p

Ncm
07-19-2007, 04:04 AM
between the ages of 10 seconds and 5 years...absolute true love...pure bliss...then after that forget it...reason sets in :poda:

:poda: :poda: :poda: true love avalavu easy-aa marakkalaamaa? :ee:

MusicalRamya
08-09-2007, 09:39 PM
First of all enakku Love naa ennannae sandhegam. I am not sure what "True Love" is anymore. If that exits then I believe it can come at any age. But if it is to be of some use and get good results then it has to come at the right time right age right situation in life. Illainaa sema kuzhappams thaan. Kuzhaparenaa ? Edho theLivaa sollradhaa ninaichittu solren. Doubts irunthaa avasiyam ask. Would be cleared happily. :)

MusicalRamya

vennpuraa
08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

appadi sollunga chinglees....:yes: :razz: :razz: :razz:

ithe agila.....kooduthalaa.Flash love thaan pannuraanga......every few months change pannuraangalai athuthaan.....

this is my POV.

Shy
08-09-2007, 09:46 PM
First of all enakku Love naa ennannae sandhegam. I am not sure what "True Love" is anymore. If that exits then I believe it can come at any age. But if it is to be of some use and get good results then it has to come at the right time right age right situation in life. Illainaa sema kuzhappams thaan. Kuzhaparenaa ? Edho theLivaa sollradhaa ninaichittu solren. Doubts irunthaa avasiyam ask. Would be cleared happily. :)

MusicalRamya

aaahhh ippadi kuzhapureengale ;)

unga version of true love, right age sollungo :)

BTW, welcome to Geetham :sm08:

Shy

ns80
08-10-2007, 02:49 AM
neenga nethu dhaan Parthale Paravasam padam paathurukkeenga pola. indha kozhappu kozhapareenga :Ksp: :Ksp:

jar
10-12-2007, 08:08 PM
I am late to the party. Never mind, the question is timeless.

To rephrase the question of what the perfect age of true love is, one could ask, when does true love happen?

The answer is, when two people have been together for a long time and feel, ya, i love him/her with all my heart. I am blessed. The couple need to go through various incidents in life, to truely understand their compatibility.

In other words, true love is not an incident. It is a journey, which stands the test of time.

katteri
10-13-2007, 11:59 PM
I have been thinking of this for a long time....]
next qn is
what is true love???

This is a subjective issue again....

Emotions play a crucial role in '' love''...

these emotions as said by vasan come from bonding, physical attraction, characters etc etc.....

there is no perfect age for love....'' age limit'' [a]

Love> y do we think of a relnship betn a boy and a girl .....

it can be betn children and parents.

love: we expect something from others if it meets our expectation then we accept it ......or we compromise.....
kidaikira vazhakaiya vazhuravanghaaaa..... [b]

In essence....love is a walking stick that we always hold on whenever we stumble.........

Sri
10-14-2007, 02:27 AM
In essence....love is a walking stick that we always hold on whenever we stumble.........

Deivamae :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

Sri

katteri
10-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Deivamae :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

Sri
Ethukku deivameeee

ratchasan
10-23-2007, 01:18 PM
According to me .....u can love any one ( E.g ...parents,children,sister,bro ther etc) .....but c to that namma paasam kaatradhanaala no one should get hurt ....in that way we should shower love

milan
10-28-2007, 07:43 AM
hey guys...

me too agree wif vasan n shy.
age doesnt matter in love!
true love??ehmm..it is always be right u.
from the day u born n until u die!!