PDA

View Full Version : Twenty20 Finals Ind/Pak

MadTownDude
09-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Guys...anybody saw the Ind/Aus Semis?

Outstanding energy by the Indian team....

Yuvraj was in full flow again but the bowlers had a tough task and did it very well in the end.

Sreesanth was the man (on the edge though) who setup the win for India....removing Gilly and Hayden with yorkers....when was the last time we saw such fiery fast bowling....

Though J.Sharma went for runs early...very cool last over....

All set for a great Final!!

I am seeing the Tweny20 for the first and very impressed by the all round energy.....and the showmanship....Funk music/Cheerleaders(kinda ;) )

tinker
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Can't wait for Monday ..... :) :) ....

short highlights of Indian Innings ....

http://www.mediafire.com/?e4d6kslgd2p

rajesh
09-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Tinker it doesn't play for me ...any specific codec needed???

vasan
09-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Funk music/Cheerleaders(kinda :wink: )

Seriously.. :00: bravoooo !! :sm12: :sm12:

Gentleman's game has really becoming of age, me thinks.. :sm12: :sm12:

v-

vasan
09-23-2007, 12:14 AM
t-.. :b: thanks for the clip.. :b: :b:

Rajesh.. it plays for me.. I don't know what codecs I have though.. :oops: Divx perhaps?

Better to download vlc player, and watch.. :b:

v-

tinker
09-23-2007, 04:11 AM
Australian wickets ....

http://www.mediafire.com/?em14jjcdged

Rajesh - its a .asf file and should open with WMP .... but as V told it will open with VLC player ....

humanji
09-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Truly something phenomenal :dance::dance:is happening to Indian Cricket...:sm36::sm35:These cricketers are playing without any inhibitions, boldly and supporting each other.:):):)
An India-Pak final in world cup cricket is a first time and the sub-continent guys have pulled up their game by a few notches:sm04::sm09:The young blood infused is paying back...:sm03::sm03:I really wish for a fantastic game of Cricket in the Final!:sm02::hug:Go for it India!!!:)

MadTownDude
09-23-2007, 06:42 PM
As expected SreeSanth has been fined.....it was supposed to be due to his appealing too much.....but Chris Broad (REF) warned him being too agressive....sour grapes after his son Stuart Broad getting hit for 6 6's....

ofcozz Sri was aggressive....but what about Alan Donald,McGrath,Flintoff,many SA cricketers and others when they challenge the batsman....and are aggressive....

Maybe they so called Gentlemen of cricket are finding it hard to handle an Indian Fast Bowler not bowling like a sacrificial lamb.....

Ofcozz the stares from Sri might be a little 2 much to handle for the aussies...but they is no question none of them could handle the Pace from Sri and, Hayden looking to hit anything was nowhere close.....

I really felt they missed Zaheer...

Keep it up guys....and I hope they don't drop Sri for Agarkar yet again :mad: