PDA

View Full Version : diffrences between LOVE n LIKE??

milan
10-29-2007, 06:15 AM
vanakkam...

i guess many of u hav de confusion between love n like.wen u like a person a very much..u r in dilemma whether u r in love wif dat person or its just an affection.but rememba..like is diffrent n love is different!!dun mixed both together!!:):):)i got this article n i wanna share wif u all...

In front of the person you love,your heart beats faster!!

but in front of the person you like,you get happy!!

in front of the person you love,winter seems like spring,

but in front of the person u like,winter is just a beautiful winter

If you look into the eyes of the one you love..you blush!!

but when u look into the eys u love,you smile!

the person you love comes into ur mind every 2 minutes.you can look straight into the eys of the one you love!

but u can always smile into the eyez one you like!

when the one you love cry..you cry with him/her.

when the one you like is cryin..you end up comforting

katteri
10-29-2007, 06:37 AM

Dont agree with this...............

Ncm
10-29-2007, 06:39 AM

me too :b:

Kathalan
10-29-2007, 08:28 AM

Katteri Sir Avatar'la Summa PichuOtharrigka :sm36::sm36::sm36:

Intha Still'la Varra 2008 kku Best Avatar'nnu Arivikkiren Katteri Sir :sm12: :b: :clap:

milan
10-30-2007, 07:53 AM
ehmm...kateri sir enna kuraichal.kathala sir..dont get jealous!!:)

kateri n ncm..nan ippa tan siru pillai..i dont understand much de diffrences.inta article purincavanga ningga tan.so pls add de reason y u dont agree wif that.k

romba nandri....

hav a nice day!

Kathalan
10-30-2007, 08:46 AM
ehmm...kateri sir enna kuraichal.kathala sir..dont get jealous!!

Aaha Kozhandhai.. Vambula Mattivitruva Pollirukke...

Katteri Sir Thavaraga Pattaal Mannikkavum

kamali
10-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Milan...i agree with ur article......
katteri and Ncm....rendu perukkum oru point agree panna mudiyala b'cos PEOPLE THINKING DIFFERS...
Milan ...... whtever u mentioned its absolutely 100 % correct.....

Ncm
10-30-2007, 02:26 PM
rendu perukkum oru point agree panna mudiyala b'cos PEOPLE THINKING DIFFERS...

aamaam...so naturally not everyone will agree with a poem like this when it makes so many assumptions about how others think or feel...each person is different and deals with things differently :b: this is regardless whether it's grief, "LOVE n/or LIKE." :Ksp: :Ksp: maybe you can agree with the poem 100%, but chumma podhuva sollurathu 'whtever u mentioned its absolutely 100 % correct'...adhu romba thoughtless :rolleyes: makes sense? :wawa:

when the one you love cry...are u going to cry too? :cry::cry::cry: if u do, good luck with tissue box bill :rolleyes: both cases ila you are most likely to comfort...:b: maybe you will feel deeply sorry they are crying...mayb konjam sohamaa kooda irrupeegal...and maybe you will feel more personally affected by it when the person you love cries rather than when the person you like cries...but to say you will cry with him/her...puh-lease! :Ksp: maybe some people do :Ksp: but i'm sure there's a lot of people who wouldn't :b:

just because we may not have the same reason, it doesn't mean that we don't agree...it's just we came to the same conclusion for different reasons :b:

kamali
10-31-2007, 01:27 PM
dha paarunga NCM....illa inga avanga avangaloda opinion sollurom....may be enoodadhu ungalukku pudikaama irukkalam....but enna poruthavaraikkum enakku seri nu pattadha sonnen....hope i hv all rights to say about my opinion.....

FOR UR INFORMATION.....i never forced anyone to agree with my opinions.....

milan
10-31-2007, 01:35 PM
when the one you love cry...are u going to cry too? :cry::cry::cry: if u do, good luck with tissue box bill :rolleyes: both cases ila you are most likely to

ithu enna..yen cry panna mudiyatu??veliya toddartil aluntal tan 'cry' nu artama..manasu la kuda tan alalam.ithe ningga illa nu solla mudiyatu!!:sm17::sm17:Men used to do this..women used to cry when they r sad..but most of the 'men',dont.

then..how u ppl(men)show ya sad feelings?cry inside de heart huh??:think::think::think:

Ncm
10-31-2007, 02:14 PM
when the one you love cry...are u going to cry too? :cry::cry::cry: if u do, good luck with tissue box bill :rolleyes: both cases ila you are most likely to

ithu enna..yen cry panna mudiyatu??veliya toddartil aluntal tan 'cry' nu artama..manasu la kuda tan alalam.ithe ningga illa nu solla mudiyatu!!:sm17::sm17:Men used to do this..women used to cry when they r sad..but most of the 'men',dont.

then..how u ppl(men)show ya sad feelings?cry inside de heart huh??:think::think::think:

sorry...me missed the phrase 'always every single time' in my sentence :b:

adhu engal ragasiyam aache ;) :lol::lol:

katteri
10-31-2007, 06:19 PM
Katteri Sir Avatar'la Summa PichuOtharrigka :sm36::sm36::sm36:

Intha Still'la Varra 2008 kku Best Avatar'nnu Arivikkiren Katteri Sir :sm12: :b: :clap:
Mikka nandri......

Captain Rules....

and will rule.....:sm18:

katteri
10-31-2007, 06:23 PM
ehmm...kateri sir enna kuraichal.kathala sir..dont get jealous!!:)

kateri n ncm..nan ippa tan siru pillai..i dont understand much de diffrences.inta article purincavanga ningga tan.so pls add de reason y u dont agree wif that.k

romba nandri....

hav a nice day!

No one cries with other.....As i said some where LOVE Is a walking stick which every human being needs to get on with the life........

Love doesn't mean relnship betwn a boy and a girl

it can be betn son and mom, mom and daughter...etc.....

If u c when the love ones cry u dont cry....u confront and get behind them , motivate them....saying I am with u.....if both starts crying....then the whole world will be crying.........

Arthaageethhhhaaa

katteri
10-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Aaha Kozhandhai.. Vambula Mattivitruva Pollirukke...

Katteri Sir Thavaraga Pattaal Mannikkavum

:wawa:thavaraga theriavillai:wawa:

katteri
10-31-2007, 06:29 PM
aamaam...so naturally not everyone will agree with a poem like this when it makes so many assumptions about how others think or feel...each person is different and deals with things differently :b: this is regardless whether it's grief, "LOVE n/or LIKE." :Ksp: :Ksp: maybe you can agree with the poem 100%, but chumma podhuva sollurathu 'whtever u mentioned its absolutely 100 % correct'...adhu romba thoughtless :rolleyes: makes sense? :wawa:

when the one you love cry...are u going to cry too? :cry::cry::cry: if u do, good luck with tissue box bill :rolleyes: both cases ila you are most likely to comfort...:b: maybe you will feel deeply sorry they are crying...mayb konjam sohamaa kooda irrupeegal...and maybe you will feel more personally affected by it when the person you love cries rather than when the person you like cries...but to say you will cry with him/her...puh-lease! :Ksp: maybe some people do :Ksp: but i'm sure there's a lot of people who wouldn't :b:

just because we may not have the same reason, it doesn't mean that we don't agree...it's just we came to the same conclusion for different reasons :b:
I enjoyed the funny side.....

Kathalan
11-01-2007, 02:02 AM
:wawa:thavaraga theriavillai:wawa:

Appaadaa CooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :cool:

milan
11-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Appaadaa CooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :cool:

ehmm..kateri annanku supporter ra agalam nu ninachen..ipadi kavutu viddudele:cry::cry:

Ncm
11-01-2007, 03:29 PM
I enjoyed the funny side.....

aamaam...me curious bout ur signature...:think: why hibernation :think:

katteri
11-01-2007, 06:38 PM

aamaam...me curious bout ur signature...:think: why hibernation :think:

Rhest edukireen....I am not active.....thts y

Kathalan
11-04-2007, 02:47 AM
ehmm..kateri annanku supporter ra agalam nu ninachen..ipadi kavutu viddudele:cry::cry:

:) Netliye Suthikkittu Irukkum Engkalukku Theriyathu..
Yeeru Enna Siyiragkannu.. :yes:

cooLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ncm
11-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Rhest edukireen....I am not active.....thts y

oh appudiyaa...naan vantha kaalam irunthu, it's always been like that i think so me got curious :ee: when will u be active again...:think::think: me can send u a wake up call :poda::poda: :ee:

goodcomplanboy
11-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Koncham comedy'a think panni paathen. No offense meant:

In front of the person you love,your heart beats faster!! - When you are afraid also, your pulse rate increases :razz:

milan
11-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Koncham comedy'a think panni paathen. No offense meant:

In front of the person you love,your heart beats faster!! - When you are afraid also, your pulse rate increases :razz:

adadaa....yen complain boy..ippatan kamali sis kum ncm kum oru periya 'puyal' stop panniruku..ningga vera ippa putusa arambikiringale...:nono::nono: :nono:

Ncm
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
adadaa....yen complain boy..ippatan kamali sis kum ncm kum oru periya 'puyal' stop panniruku..ningga vera ippa putusa arambikiringale...:nono::nono: :nono:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: