PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunities - USA

Shy
03-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I wanted to start this thread so that we can share some information that might help others.

You can post either seeking or info of any availabilities that you know.....

Thanks a bunch!!

Shy

Sri
04-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Position: DB2 DBA with AS/400
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Open

Job Description

· Following are the requirements for DB2 DBA on AS/400
· Ability to demonstrate experience in AS400 database administration.
· Ability to demonstrate experience in database administration using SQL and Stored Procedures.
· Knowledge of database design modeling using tools such as ERwin, etc.
· Ability to demonstrate logical and physical design and maintenance of databases, including but not limited to Microsoft SQL, Access, and DB2/400.
· Ability to troubleshoot data problems caused by RPG & SQL programs.
· Experience in the use of ODBC and JDBC over TCP/IP, including relationships between Excel, Access and DB2.

*****If this is not a suitable position for your skills/experience, then please forward this opportunity to someone you know that may be a right fit and currently available for projects or forward me their contact info. Thanks in advance for your help*****

Thanks,

Paul Kv
Magna Systems International |11 years of IT ExcellenceEcommerce | ERP | EAI | BI/DW | Outsourcing
Tel (248) 637-2400 * 25| Fax (248) 637-2900
paulk@magna-systems.com (paulk@magna-systems.com)
www.magna-systems.com (http://www.magna-systems.com/)
USA|Canada |India

Sri
04-05-2008, 02:39 AM
The market for IT positions (Contracting, Full-Time and Contract-to-Hire) has rebounded in full force and we are looking to be in contact with as many potential candidates as we can, to meet the active requirements of our Fortune 1000 clients.

Please take a moment and send me an updated copy of your current resume and brief note describing the kind of opportunity that you are most interested in hearing about. Even if you're not actively looking, it never hurts to have an open mind to those "one of a kind" positions.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you,

Brian

Brian Chavkin - Director Recruiting
PROJECT ONE, INC.
An Information Technology Company
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1701
New York, NY 10123
Member NACCB
Tel: 212-268-5800 x6381
Fax: 212-268-0060
bchavkin@project1.com (blocked::mailto:bchavkin@proj ect1.com)
www.project1.com (blocked::http://www.project1.com)

Shy
04-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks Sri..

Seems like namba thaan inge post panittu irukoom :ee: hihihihihihi

hmm.. hope it helps someone!!

Shy

Sri
04-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks Sri..

Seems like namba thaan inge post panittu irukoom :ee: hihihihihihi

hmm.. hope it helps someone!!

Shy

I noticed. :) :) I read your post last weekend and thought it was a good idea, Adds another dimension to Geetham.

With the economy having hiccups and almost everyone complaining about job cuts, thought would do something to help. :)

Sri

Shy
04-05-2008, 02:32 PM
cho chweeeett !!

very true...

Shy

Ramanujan
09-14-2010, 05:06 AM
thanks a lot

rrengamani
09-14-2010, 07:43 AM
Thread started in 2008. It seems to be poor responce. Most of our members may be USA. They should think and help others.
RR