PDA

View Full Version : Just An Idea About Patti Mandram

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 06:30 PM
Good Evening to every geetham members.....I like to say something(an idea) to Improve Geetham pattimandram......

If any topic is posted in pattimandram...the ppls should get divided into two teams....and they should start their Arguement.So that Geetham pattimandram will be very interesting than now.....

Forget about the past....think about the feature.....
If any new topics are posted by some one Please use a Poll about 2 topics which are decided to be spoken in that topic....

And the peoples those who are interested in one of the 2 topics must speak only about that and should oppose the opponent team.....

There should be a Rules that they Should not Change Their group also.....

Later after 2 Weeks the Author of The Post must give Result about Which team won the topic.....

I think u peoples will follow my post......

If any one has Objection,dont hesitate please try to inform me.... Thank u and bye bye.......

Be Happy...... :ahha: :yes: :b:

arumugam57
11-17-2003, 06:35 PM
Practicala ithu othu varathu kanna..

Because some guys like arumugam and sri_gan are having ability to prove 1 = 2 ;. So people will try to come my side if I start talking.
Then opponent team will lost strength. Further sri_gan and myself will never go as opponents. and lot of reasons.

So ithu othu varathu. Venumnaa neye oru topic try pannu and guide every one. Let us see what happenes.

Shy
11-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Practical'a oorthu varatha'nu oru example try panni thaan pakalaamae...

Shy

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Because some guys like arumugam and sri_gan are having ability to prove 1 = 2 ;. So people will try to come my side if I start talking.
Then opponent team will lost strength. Further sri_gan and myself will never go as opponents. and lot of reasons.

hey 6face dont trust too hard in ur side every one in geetham has same power that u and sri_gan has.... eventhough there are lot of persons to be inur opponent side....any way im going to start a topic in Pattimandram but peoples should follow my step only and not like normal way...is the deal ok???????? i thinks sabeshan madhu and aanainar will be brave to be ur opponents......lol

dinesh
11-17-2003, 06:48 PM
will be very hard to implement practically.....otherwise, nice idea from sofia akka....

katteri
11-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Its sounds interesting and that s teh actual meaning ofpatti mandram....6face lets have a try... u & sri gan lead the two teams ok..... :sm12:

vedha79
11-17-2003, 07:34 PM
its a good idea sofia. but its some what difficult to follow it. may be if we can try it will work out. as u say twe people should lead the debate. epople can post their views n points under one side. its will bring the real effect of patti mandram.

let arumugam and all other moderators discuss n let know what we can do about ur suggestion....

krishng
11-17-2003, 07:42 PM

So ithu othu varathu. Venumnaa neye oru topic try pannu and guide every one. Let us see what happenes.

idhu enna romba tharperumaiya irukku 6face. neeyuma indha category.. indha madhiri vishayatha naanga unnai pathi sollonum. neeya ippadi solikka koodadhu. sofia topic kodukkatuum.. apparum unnoda thiramaiya parpom.. adhuvaraikku no more comments.

-Krishng.

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 07:43 PM
let arumugam and all other moderators discuss n let know what we can do about ur suggestion....

ethukku 6face and other moderators should discuss it...arent u an meember of geetham.u have every rights to question the moderators and administration,if ur point of view is correct.....there should be more peoples in this debate that i have created already.just get in and follow the rules and try to give ur usefull comments.this will surely win in geetham......lol

arumugam57
11-17-2003, 07:59 PM
Sofia.. Now you are one of the member of administration family. Nee eppavume administrationakku thaan support pannanum. Makkala usuppi vidak koodathu. Sariyaa?.

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:09 PM
FATHER enna sollureenga neenga admin family-na admin-kku thaaan suppot pannanum enbathu muttal thanamaana oru vishayam.just think and see naan ivalavu periya aaala aanathukku kaaranam intha geetham members thaane avnga kodutha support-le yum unga manasaaale thaana naan intha level-kku vanthen....i should first say 100's of thanks to srigan then to geetham members and sabeshan then to the administration...neenga ipdi pesuveenga-nu naan ethirpaakala FATHER...

arumugam57
11-17-2003, 08:15 PM
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray:

Amma enna vittudumaa..
Nee un istam pola iru thaye..

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Amma enna vittudumaa..

thank u faher enna free-aa vittathukku.....

vennai1
11-17-2003, 08:18 PM
fosia...eh sorry... sofia... try out your idea... first.

if it works out well, nobody would have any objection . ;) :b:

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:19 PM
vennai i have already tried that go and see the patti mandram topic sooon....

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:52 PM
nallthu thaaan but intha post-aa neenga normal pattimandram area-le podunga.because this is not the right place so ur message willbe deleted now....i m sorry....KATTERI

madhu_aish1
11-18-2003, 12:01 AM

Amma enna vittudumaa..

Is this the way you prove 1=2..
:ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

arumugam57
11-18-2003, 04:59 PM
You aishu!!

Puli theriyuma.. Puli? Tiger !! Athu ella nerathulayum paayathu.
So it is not bad in telling to sofia to go freely. I am not loosing any argument in this.

Cheers.

suha
02-01-2004, 03:55 AM
inga paati mandram nadakudhu sonnaga pa :think: adhu thaan naan vandien but inga paatimadram nadkaramadiri teriliye :doh: ninga thaan sofia va yengo sofia hingo na pudhu member ungala pathi sonago adhu thaan ungala theditu vandien :dance: indango rose :sm30: ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

sofiadorathy
02-01-2004, 04:00 AM
vanakkam suga...check my profile to know about me....inga patti mandram illa...but meethi topics-le nadakkuthu....atha check panni participate pannikanga

Be Happy....

anainar
02-01-2004, 04:08 AM
Adadaa!! Suha, Pattimantram topic vera neriya irukkumpothu neenga inga vanthu pugunthu rose kudukareenga!! Ennavo friend aagitteengala? Rendu kuzainthanga pesikara maathiri irukku :D :D :D

Fosia, Suha romba thedinaanga ungalai. Athu thaan address kuduthu anuppi vaichen. Inimay unga paadu. Ennavo kalakkunga rendu perum.

Cheers

ps: Aama, one nimit please, rendu perum orey flag pottu irukkeenga, are you both in the same country? Illati yengalai ottareengala?

Cheers

sofiadorathy
02-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Fosia, Suha romba thedinaanga ungalai. Athu thaan address kuduthu anuppi vaichen. Inimay unga paadu. Ennavo kalakkunga rendu perum.

enakku ithukku epdi explain panrathu-nu theriyale...ask any computer technicians in geetham...

Be Happy...
engala intro pannathukku nandri aanai....

Aama, one nimit please, rendu perum orey flag pottu irukkeenga, are you both in the same country? Illati yengalai ottareengala?

suha
02-01-2004, 04:28 AM
Adadaa!! Suha, Pattimantram topic vera neriya irukkumpothu neenga inga vanthu pugunthu rose kudukareenga!! Ennavo friend aagitteengala? Rendu kuzainthanga pesikara maathiri irukku :D :D :D

Cheers

ps: Aama, one nimit please, rendu perum orey flag pottu irukkeenga, are you both in the same country? Illati yengalai ottareengala?

Cheers

anainar,
rombha danksungo adrress koduthadhuku..... nanga rendum perum same flag ga appo naga sisters ninichikango :wink: wait and see :ahha:

sofiadorathy
02-01-2004, 04:31 AM
naga sisters ninichikango

lol@u suha...but enna maathiri irukkatheenga...

wait and see

bayamaa irukku....enna panna poreeenga????

Be Happy...

suha
02-01-2004, 04:31 AM
sofia,
naan ungasiganture click panien na adhuthaan inga vantiean patti mandraam thedi paatha kidikaliya adhu thaan message pannitien :ee:

suha
02-01-2004, 04:33 AM
sofia,
acho cho biyapadadinga........... naa ungala sollala. mathavangala sonien suha romba vallu ponnu parunga sonnien :ee:

sofiadorathy
02-01-2004, 04:34 AM
sofia,
naan ungasiganture click panien na adhuthaan inga vantiean patti mandraam thedi paatha kidikaliya adhu thaan message pannitien

mmm...but just click patti mandram in index page and u can see many topics...hope u understand

Be Happy...

shiva1507
03-09-2004, 12:59 PM
ill be very hard to implement practically.....otherwise, nice idea from sofia akka...