PDA

View Full Version : KALVIYA,SELVAMA,VEERAMA

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 07:02 PM
Itho ungalukkaha.... oru puthu murayil oru Patti Mandram....
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS....

1)you should have read the global message of sofia dorathy regarding Patti Mandram REFER: http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3505
2)you should obey the rules and regulations
3)you should write in ur 1st post that which ur going to join....
Eg: I mean If ur topic is Kalvi, before u start to talk u should write KALVI... in barckets.....
4)results will be posted in two weeks.....

Ennada iva intha topic-aa koduthutta-nu yaarum nenaikkaatheeenga...Ithu verum Testing thaan.Suppose ithu work out aagaati normal level-kku poyiduvom.....

I pray to god that my idea should work to Improve geetham patti mandram..... thank u ppls for reading it patiently now the game starts common try to give more ideas.....and ENJOY :ahha: :ee: :yes:

arumugam57
11-17-2003, 07:31 PM
I am supporting KALVI.
Detailed Analysis of my part will follow soon.

Teena
11-17-2003, 07:43 PM
I'm also supporting kalvi and I will start discussing after everyone decides the topic.

krishng
11-17-2003, 07:45 PM
(Selvam)I am supporting selvam.. selvam illana innaikku irukara nilamaiyela schoolukku poga mudiyadhu. adhey madhiri selvam illainna innaikku irukira nilamaila endha yudhathukku veerathoda poga mudiyadhu.. ana selvam venumna kalviyum, veeramum avasiyam illa. so selvamey peridhu..

-Krishng.

arumugam57
11-17-2003, 07:54 PM
krish!! First bullet itself very very powerfull. Any how wait for some time. We will start from tomorrow. In the mean time I too will prepare my rotton sword to tackle your bullets.

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 07:57 PM
Selvam)I am supporting selvam.. selvam illana innaikku irukara nilamaiyela schoolukku poga mudiyadhu. adhey madhiri selvam illainna innaikku irukira nilamaila endha yudhathukku veerathoda poga mudiyadhu.. ana selvam venumna kalviyum, veeramum avasiyam illa. so selvamey peridhu..

-Krishng.

i m congratulating Mr.krishna to post a good comment first but krishna wait forsome more time to post the next message still anyone should join for VEERAM.....

anainar
11-17-2003, 08:04 PM
Hi guys,

Though these attributes are not mutually exclusive, some generate wealth( either monetary or knowledge ) but with out any protection of that, they are vulnerable. A wealthy nation without defence can be robbed any time. India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad. We were busy debating, writing poetry and generating wealth by trade but neglected national defence which costed us a lot. Veeram encompasses kalvi. A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.

So my vote is for Veeram.

Cheers

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:14 PM
A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.

intha line rombe nalla irukku aanainar...

India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad

apdinna inge india health rombe kammi illa athukku enna sollureenga...but wait still any one comes in other topic (kalvi,selvam) to oppse u..ten u can start ur arguement.....

vasan
11-17-2003, 08:37 PM
kalvi irundha, nandraga poraduvathu yeppadi, innum 'aydhangal seivom'nnu neraiya therinchu, vilayadamillaiya?? Remember what finally brought the WW-2 to a crashing end? Veeramillai... Kalvi.. :) Kalvi irunthaal neraiya kaasum paarkalam.. Did you ever wonder why every one is studying computer science??

Suthi suthi 'round-robin' argument pottukitte irrukalam...

katteri
11-17-2003, 08:40 PM
patti mandram.....
kalviya selvama veraaa appaid irukke...
Can i club kalvi+selvam...for debate?

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:41 PM
Suthi suthi 'round-robin' argument pottukitte irrukalam

WW-2 crashing kaaranam kalvi apdingireenga seri,atha seiyurathukku veeram venum-le atha vida selvam venum-pa ithukkelaam enga poveenga VASAN.

vasan
11-17-2003, 08:44 PM
Sof..

atom bomb panna veeram yedhukku? Germans mundhikudivaangalonngara bayam thaan irundhadhu..

Others too had money, but the first one made it because all the knowledge was shipped and collected in one country.. Right??

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:46 PM
eppa makka;e ivarukku oppose panni yaaravathu pesungappa....
NOTE:
ppls supporting for kalvi can argue after the arguement of SELVAM OR VEERAM.till then break.....

anainar
11-17-2003, 08:50 PM

Like I said in the beginning, these are not mutually exclusive things. But for the sake of argument, I picked Veeram. The topic has significance on who the subject is, whether an individual or a Nation. The objectives are different. An individual depends on Nation for his safety he does not have to be a warrior. But a nation rich in wealth and knowledge, can be run over by another nation which is stronger.

Ofcourse the WW II came to and end because of nuclear bomb. But the decision to drop that was taken by a warrior, who decided enough is enough. The nuclear bomb was there for a quiet a while. So, wars are not won just by bombs or ships or technology. A wealthy nation both monetarily and knowledgewise is being taken for a task in Iraq.

Wars cannot be fought by weapons alone. It is fought by knowledge also. So, knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.

Cheers.

sofiadorathy
11-17-2003, 08:57 PM
good aanainar neenga nalla mesage-aa adichirukeenga.

knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.

appuram epdi neenga veeram thaan perusu athukku appuram thaaan kalvi-nu sollureenga.....

vasan u may oppose him now....ennapa innum selvathukku yaaarum varalaya...kavalayaaa irukku....

vasan
11-17-2003, 09:12 PM
good aanainar neenga nalla mesage-aa adichirukeenga.

knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.

appuram epdi neenga veeram thaan perusu athukku appuram thaaan kalvi-nu sollureenga.....

vasan u may oppose him now....ennapa innum selvathukku yaaarum varalaya...kavalayaaa irukku....

Sof,

neenga 'Solomon Pappaiya' patti mandram neeraiya paarthuteengalnnu ninaickaren... :)

Actually Veeram is subset of Kalvi. Knowledge about your opponent, and your own strength is what hepls you decide. Otherwise only fools would be leaders in the army - which I hope is not the case. At times you don't fight, not because you are afraid, but because you are weak and you know it. If you still do it, it won't be Veeram, it would be foolishness.

:) Sofia, sandhosama??

appu
11-17-2003, 09:16 PM
(Selvam)I am supporting selvam.. selvam illana innaikku irukara nilamaiyela schoolukku poga mudiyadhu. adhey madhiri selvam illainna innaikku irukira nilamaila endha yudhathukku veerathoda poga mudiyadhu.. ana selvam venumna kalviyum, veeramum avasiyam illa. so selvamey peridhu..

-Krishng.

naa veerathukku than povaen...dairiyam irunthuthunna etha venumnalum sadikkalam...yen parambara panakkaranla enna padichu,kastapatta munnaeraraan...kalvi illama vaazhthavanga irukkanga......selvam illatha evalavo paer santhoshama irukkanga...ana innikki irukkira ulagathula...kalvi irunthalum selvam irunthalum veeram venum antha padippa vechu munnaerarathukku ,antha selvatha kaapatharathukku....

aburvaraagam
11-17-2003, 09:26 PM

Like I said in the beginning, these are not mutually exclusive things. But for the sake of argument, I picked Veeram. The topic has significance on who the subject is, whether an individual or a Nation. The objectives are different. An individual depends on Nation for his safety he does not have to be a warrior. But a nation rich in wealth and knowledge, can be run over by another nation which is stronger.

Ofcourse the WW II came to and end because of nuclear bomb. But the decision to drop that was taken by a warrior, who decided enough is enough. The nuclear bomb was there for a quiet a while. So, wars are not won just by bombs or ships or technology. A wealthy nation both monetarily and knowledgewise is being taken for a task in Iraq.

Wars cannot be fought by weapons alone. It is fought by knowledge also. So, knowledge becomes a subset of veeram in certain areas.

Cheers.

ennathan veeram eruntalum avargalathu theyvaiya poorthi senjathan entha veeranalum porada mudiyum, enn kita veeram eruku, kalvi eruku nu onnum illama yarum sandiaku pogamudiyathu, ella naadum un nadu pola unnaku ethatha erukathu, antha antha naduku eetha mathiri antha veeranuku ellam kuduthathan avanala sandiye poda mudiyum appadi erukumpothu selvam illamal ethuvum sathika mudiyathu

vennai1
11-17-2003, 09:56 PM
[highlight=red:56c1c8d6be]SELVAM Thaan Thalai Sirandhadhu indha Kali Yugathil :b: :b: [/highlight:56c1c8d6be]

My support goes totally for 'Selvam' - Money.

Money matters a lot in today's world :b:

Any kind of property which can be exchanged for any other kind
is Liquidity. Money is Liquidity which can be exchanged for anything
in this world. We can buy so-called 'Veeram' using money too.

eg. If I am illiterate person with no formal 'Kalvi' and not a great
fighter - no bodily 'Veeram' still I can be a screwd person if I am
just able to accumulate enough money. Then I employ 10 persons
with enough 'Kalvi' who can advise me in any issue required the
use of academic education and another 10 persons who have
enough 'Veeram' to defend me from problems of physical abuse.

In a nutshell, without money nobody is going to respect you in
today's world ! :b: :b:

Teena
11-17-2003, 10:04 PM
May be VEERAM rules in our ancestor period but not now in this current century.
KALVI is very important to anyone and if one possess a good academic background and knowledge he can make his life comfortable and better at any time and anywhere.
SELVAM illama yedayum sadhika mudiyum.We are not born under the bed of money and we are not going to die by holding the money.Basically,money is a neccesity to fulfill the needs in our life and money can also be earned easily when one is provided with good education and knowledge.Knowledge is Wealth.May be during our olden days u could have been survived well having money and veeram but now without kalvi u are like a zero. And I would like to point out now the trend has changed quite a lot and we all are far ahead from our ancestor period.

(sorry guys my system is very, very slow so I couldn’t quote and speak,adjust pannikongha plsssss)

anainar
11-17-2003, 10:04 PM
eg. If I am illiterate person with no formal 'Kalvi' and not a great
fighter - no bodily 'Veeram' still I can be a screwd person if I am
just able to accumulate enough money. Then I employ 10 persons
with enough 'Kalvi' who can advise me in any issue required the
use of academic education and another 10 persons who have
enough 'Veeram' to defend me from problems of physical abuse.

Vaango Vennai, what stops those 10 persons you have employed to rob you of all the wealth that you have accumulated or for that matter prevent those 10 intelligent guys from cheating you of your money? :wink: :wink: :wink:

First of all, how will you generate wealth if you either dont rob or use your brains to make money?

Cheers.

vasan
11-17-2003, 10:07 PM
Did you hear about the Paris Hilton stories, Anainar? You don't have to apply for a green card if you are a citizen.. no need to generate wealth if you are born into it.. :)

vennai1
11-17-2003, 10:11 PM
First of all, how will you generate wealth if you either dont rob or use your brains to make money?

Cheers.

Makes little sense. Using brains is not the same as 'Kalvi'.

Kalvi means literacy - schoolish knowledge.

Ofcourse if Kalvi's domain is expanded to acquired worldly wisdom,
It could make some sense.

And I dont need to rob per se to become rich ! :nono:
so I dont need so-called veeram to become rich. :nono:

Ofcourse, Kalvi might help me in getting money, but the ultimate
here is MONEY.

Kalvi is just a means to an end.

Naduvar fosia...eh ...sofia... Selvam thaan Sirandhadhu endru
theerpu tharumaaru koori... (bribe undu $10 ;) ;))

anainar
11-17-2003, 10:18 PM
Naduvar Fosia avargalay, ungalukku 100$ tharugiren. Ennoda panam illai, will rob from Vennai and give you.

You have only two choices to generate wealth. Either you inherit from somebody else or generate it yourself. The only other option is by veeram. That is what Gajini muhammadu did. He had an army which is battle hardened and could run over the whole of India, which was rich in culture and wealth. Because we neglected defence. So, veeram is the key.

Cheers.

madhu_aish1
11-18-2003, 12:21 AM
I am late to join it but will come with the my views later. My vote to goes to selvam. More posts coming to substantiate thissss...

Madhu

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 03:21 AM
Naduvar Fosia avargalay, ungalukku 100$ tharugiren. Ennoda panam illai, will rob from Vennai and give you

ennanga aanainar ivalavu neram correct-aa pechu vaartha kodutheenga but neenga enakku 100$ tharen-nu sollureenga....athuvum oru SELVAM thaan enbatha maranthu pesi unga members-kku intha topic-le oru black mark vaangi koduthuteengaley....i m sorry to all groups of
VEEERAAAM. arumugam come on make ur team to work hard for veeram and try to cancel the black mark sooon.....

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 03:23 AM
Naduvar fosia...eh ...sofia... Selvam thaan Sirandhadhu endru
theerpu tharumaaru koori... (bribe undu $10 )

aduthathu ungala sollanum mr.vennai....neenga naduvar-kku lanjam tharen-nu solli unga team mates-kku black mark vaangi koduthuteenga.try to make it positive....i think now the team for KALVI is in leading.....lol

dinesh
11-18-2003, 04:04 AM
a person needs bits of all three things....no way somebody can survive only on one such thing......

anainar
11-18-2003, 04:48 AM
Dinesh,

Ithai thaan I said in my first post itself that these are not mutually exclusive items. But this patti mantram and discussion has been going on for ages and was hilighted by Saraswathi Sabatham movie also. Finally what it will come to is, we need all the three. :D :D :D. Be happy.

Sofia, naan tharennu sonnathun ennoda panam illai. I can get the job done by robbing the same money from Vennai because he does not have self defence. In fact I can go into his house, occupy and in the end drive him out of the house. I have Tomcat Cruise missiles and Vaal veeranganai Shy in my side. Vennai has only $$. So, it is easy to take the money from him. That is the point. Not that I tried to bribe you. So, please consider my point in this aspect, rather than trying to bribe the judge. Unga peru Sofia va Fosia va? Fosia nalla irukku, sounds like Acacia Arabica flower.

Cheers.

Comenaughty
11-18-2003, 04:52 AM
my vote wud be for money..... money can always buy u education..... if u rnt brave, it can b made up by money in filling the adequate loopholes....eventually, with money u can get education.... but being brae and having education doesnt translate in to money neccesarily in the current age.....

naughty

vasan
11-18-2003, 04:54 AM
Anbaarthantha Naduvar avargale, mattrum vaasaga peru makkale !

Indha Pattimandrathil kaalandhu kondu nanku vivaathikka vendumendral, atharkku nanku sindhikkum thiran vendum. Sinthikkum thiran vara nall 'kalvi' thevai. Selvam, Veeram yendru yeludha kooda adharkkum Kalvi thevai. (ada, chumma love letter yeludhave, kalvi vendum, patti mandram pesa vendama?? Selvamo, 'kuruttu' thairiyamo irundhal lanjam koduthu 'black mark' thaan vanga mudiyum :) )

Yenave, "Kalvi" thaan melanathu yena, unmaiyana, arumaiyanna, uvantha theerpai koori, ingu needhiyai nilai naatungal yena panivodu (ippo thaan moderator aiyitaangle, panivodu thaan ketka mudiyum :)) kettukolgiren !

'Kalvi' team-in saarbaga,

Vasan !!

:) Sof! yeppadi, yen arugument? Idhai mulusa type panninatharke, neenga yenga pakkam result sollanum.. :)

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 05:02 AM
So, please consider my point in this aspect, rather than trying to bribe the judge. Unga peru Sofia va Fosia va? Fosia nalla irukku, sounds like Acacia Arabica flower.

message-le ethu type pannalum paarthu pannunga but i m sorry aanai mathavanga en mela kochukuvaaanga.....black point is a black point....ask some of ur group mates to give good message about veeeram..that will cancel the blackpoint......

ONE IMPORTANT NEWS TO PPLS IN THIS DEBATE:
I Prefer Peoples to put vote in the POLL Which may also include the winner of the Debate.Once ppls Who voted Need not to vote Again....thank u and continue ur talk.....

Comenaughty
11-18-2003, 07:16 AM
Indha Pattimandrathil kaalandhu kondu nanku vivaathikka vendumendral, atharkku nanku sindhikkum thiran vendum. Sinthikkum thiran vara nall 'kalvi' thevai. Selvam, Veeram yendru yeludha kooda adharkkum Kalvi thevai.

vasa,
panam iruntha naan yen ba ezhuthanum..... unnai madhiri ezutha therincha elainargalai employ pannikalame...... :ee:

panam.....money......rupees... ...dollar......gold...diamond. ..... yappa.....podhum...adhaan namakku venum.....

naughty

katteri
11-18-2003, 12:46 PM
Naduvar avarghale.. ip patti mandram mudivu saraswathi sabtham mudivu mathri irukka kooddathu... my humble Request

katteri
11-18-2003, 12:49 PM
Kalviku than ennoda vote..
Kalvi enbhathu yettu alavill mattum illai...thinam thinam naam puthithakaa karkiromm...''learn by mistakes'''
kalvi illai yel ivuvulaakam illai....

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 01:46 PM
Naduvar avarghale.. ip patti mandram mudivu saraswathi sabtham mudivu mathri irukka kooddathu... my humble Request

kavalaye padatheenga ithu sofia sabatham....saraswati sabatham illa.intha pattimandrathulla ippothaikku leading oru team thaan...but intha pattimandram innum 2 week thodarum appuram thaan result theriyum....so kaateri ippavey KALVI team thaan jeyikkum-nu thappu kankku podaatheeenga....next SELVAM OR VEERAM team-le yaarenum pesum varayil konjam KALVI team amaithiya irukkanum-nu kettu kolhiren......

krishng
11-18-2003, 03:11 PM
A wealthy nation without defence can be robbed any time. India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad. We were busy debating, writing poetry and generating wealth by trade but neglected national defence which costed us a lot. Veeram encompasses kalvi. A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.

Cheers

annaiar.. u know how much india is spending for defence alone? if indian govt is not paying money to defence persons, these people will work there? do u think so?

for applying to defence.. in the first instance u need some money to apply. without that ur application wont be considered for working in military..

so for everything we need money. without that world is nothing.

-Krishng.

krishng
11-18-2003, 03:14 PM
everybody knows about US attack on Iraq. do u think that US wants to proove his braveness and intellegence to the world by this war? its all becos petroleum reserves in iraq. they can rule the world with these petrols. they will get quite a lot of money.

so everything is money yaar..for money..by money..to money...etc..

-Krishng.

krishng
11-18-2003, 03:19 PM
India is a standing example of how wealthy we were only to be robbed 18 times by the same Gajini Mohammad.

Cheers

i am accepting that gazani mohammed invaded india for 18times.. did he came alone to india with his braveness? never. he came with his big troops. braveness can be acheived in a group. u might have to think that how much did gazani mohammed might have spent for his soldiers? gazani oru kinga illana adhavudhu avan kitta selvam illana, indiava avanala invade panni irukka mudiyadhu.. kandippa panni irukka mudiyadhu.

indiava gazani invade panna konjam kooda kalvi avasiyame illa. konjam common sense irundhu, niraiya panam irundha podhum. endha manushanum idha think pannuvan. so i am completely neglecting kalvi in this issue.

so selvamey peridhu endru koori vadhathai continue seigiren.

-Krishng.

krishng
11-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Gazani mohammed india vandhadhey selvathukkagadhan... kalvikkagavo, veerathukkagavo illa.

-Krishng.

katteri
11-18-2003, 07:50 PM
..so kaateri ippavey KALVI team thaan jeyikkum-nu thappu kankku podaatheeenga....next SELVAM OR VEERAM team-le yaarenum pesum varayil konjam KALVI team amaithiya irukkanum-nu kettu kolhiren......
Naduvar vuthiravai mathikereen....Waiting for selvam and veeram 2 join....

katteri
11-18-2003, 07:53 PM
[quote=anainar] i. A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.

Cheers

Neenkale kalvi than perisu enkarerkalee....A good warrior not fights with his strength, but with his brain also.
ithu eppadi irukku>>>>>

aburvaraagam
11-18-2003, 08:01 PM
sariya sonninga krishng

Indha Pattimandrathil kaalandhu kondu nanku vivaathikka vendumendral, atharkku nanku sindhikkum thiran vendum. Sinthikkum thiran vara nall 'kalvi' thevai. Selvam, Veeram yendru yeludha kooda adharkkum Kalvi thevai. (ada, chumma love letter yeludhave, kalvi vendum, patti mandram pesa vendama?? Selvamo, 'kuruttu' thairiyamo irundhal lanjam koduthu 'black mark' thaan vanga mudiyum

yarpa sonnathu sindhikarathuku kalvi avasiyamnu, kadhal kaditham ezhutha kalvi thevai illai, antha ponnuku selavupanni pudichathai vangikuduthu vayala un love sonna pothum, athukum kalvikum entha sambanthamum illai

antha kalathula pulavarkal ellam padichu kavithai ezhuthinathu ellam oru aarasan kita poi avan pugazh paadi pannam sambathikathan, selvam erukaravan thanaku theyvaiyana kalviyum,veerathaiyum easy ya vangamudiyum.

selvam erunthathan athai kaapatha veeram vendum, selvamey illaina veerathai veechukitu enna pannamudiyum, veetula wife mandaila poduva naalu kaasu sambathika mudiyalai neeyellm oru veeran nu, so enn karuthu manithanuku athuvum eppo erukara nellaila selvam than oru manithanuku megavum avasiyam avasiyam avasiyam endru koori, vedaiperukiren nandri vannakam. :sm04:

Teena
11-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Hello siva yengira aburva raagam andha kalam pathhi yenna pechu……… ippo naama current trend la irukoom and internet love vandhachu so for accessing internet u need to have atleast basic education.
We can earn money through any mode and that will not be appreciable by all wives.Ippo ellam village people kooda avanga ponna city la irukara adhuvum padichavunghala parthuthan marriage panni tharangha.So kalvi ingardhu sadarana vishayam illa…………knowledge is gained thru education and that KALVI will never let any person down though you lose money and lag behind in veeram.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION IS POWER AND WEALTH.

katteri
11-18-2003, 09:11 PM
kathal...ilai savings.. ilai ethu vaa irunthalum athai seivatharkku kurantha patcha kalvi thevai....kalvi enbathu...yettil mattum alllaa..

krishng
11-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Hello siva yengira aburva raagam andha kalam pathhi yenna pechu……… .

gazani muhammed mattum indha kalathu aasamiya enna.. avarum pazhaiya kaalam dhan pa.. yaaro gazani muhammed pathi pesinanga.. adha neenga allow panneerengana.. alla pazhaya kala vishayathaiyum allow pannanom.

[/quote]ippo naama current trend la irukoom and internet love vandhachu so for accessing internet u need to have atleast basic education.
[/quote]

internet mattum freeyava access panneerenga.. adhukkum computer venum. computer vanga selvam venum. computer padikka selvam venum. so selvam illana unga internet endra kalvi illa. innaikku makkulukku selvam vendamnnu sonnanganna.. yaarum unga kalvi adhan school pakkamey pogamattanga..

so selvemey sirandhadhu..

-Krishng.

aburvaraagam
11-18-2003, 09:28 PM
bank la work pannarathuku u need kalvi, but antha bank la neenga workpannarathuku, antha bank ka oothi moodama erukarathuku nanga selvam konduvanthu potta than illaina unga pozhapum oothi moodikum.

so ennath oru basic needkum u need money, thoodu, rooba......
so selvame siranthathu.

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Well Friends aburvaraagam and krishnag are really making their points of arguement as a good one....congratulations.....Peo ples trying to say very good topics for Kalvi and Selvam.....Mainly in the message that i viewed today,there was very good post from Vasan.We all welcome u vasan for taking part in this....And the news about Veeram was quite typical.....So Im waiting for a nice post for Kalvi and Veeram.....Still then the group members of Selvam can take a break.....

One Important news:Father of geetham said that he will start to chat about one of the topics over here...but he didnt started yet....So I kindly request u peoples to call and talk about his topic that he had selected......

Thank u for paying attention to my words and to this Patti Mandram......
Meet u all sooooooon........

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 03:07 AM
bank la work pannarathuku u need kalvi, but antha bank la neenga workpannarathuku, antha bank ka oothi moodama erukarathuku nanga selvam konduvanthu potta than illaina unga pozhapum oothi moodikum.

so selvame siranthathu.

correcta sonna aburv..., panam pathum syyumnu correcta sonnanga..... in todays world with money u can do anything and everything u want..... wat r u and me striving for? getting a good education? to satisfy the life goal of becoming a doctor/engineer/scientist??? i can tell infinite examples to the ppl who argue good education will translate in to money..... in india there are lots of jobless ppl on the streets, some of them even being gold medalists..... imagine their fate!!! they had good education!!! and they r depressed coz they dont have money..... likewise look at all the billionaores and millionaires..... education is at an arms reach..... do u guys know wats the profile of the ambani brothers?????????????????????? ?????? go check out and realize wat money can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

u will then realize.... i can make a statement rite now..... gimme just 50 crores..... tomorrow i can show u how i can buy education and strength for an entire generation!!! ...... philanthrophists welcome!!! take ur chance here.....

naughty

sofiadorathy
11-19-2003, 04:16 AM
correcta sonna aburv..., panam pathum syyumnu correcta sonnanga..... in todays world with money u can do anything and everything u want..... wat r u and me striving for? getting a good education? to satisfy the life goal of becoming a doctor/engineer/scientist??? i can tell infinite examples to the ppl who argue good education will translate in to money..... in india there are lots of jobless ppl on the streets, some of them even being gold medalists..... imagine their fate!!! they had good education!!! and they r depressed coz they dont have money..... likewise look at all the billionaores and millionaires..... education is at an arms reach..... do u guys know wats the profile of the ambani brothers?????????????????????? ?????? go check out and realize wat money can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

u will then realize.... i can make a statement rite now..... gimme just 50 crores..... tomorrow i can show u how i can buy education and strength for an entire generation!!! ...... philanthrophists welcome!!! take ur chance here.....

naughty

All the comments u wrote was godd naughty but u must have waited for some other group to say their message.Any way thanbks for ur good message and please wait for Kalvi and Veeram team to discuss the topic....Dont get angry naughty....

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 06:29 AM
Dont get angry naughty....

sofia,
i was jus makin my argument..... in patti mandram there shud b some heated moments rite..... :ee: ..... only then, the kalvi and the veeram gumbal will get enraged and oppose my post..... so its for the pattimandram's benefit that one has to totally oppose/ridicule the opponent's comments.....

naughty

sofiadorathy
11-19-2003, 07:27 AM
sofia,
i was jus makin my argument..... in patti mandram there shud b some heated moments rite..... ..... only then, the kalvi and the veeram gumbal will get enraged and oppose my post..... so its for the pattimandram's benefit that one has to totally oppose/ridicule the opponent's comments.....

naughty

I m sorry for saying in the previous message....This Patttimandram also is becoming very DULL and no good response from my friends what i expected.....so it will be good to stop this pattimandram within 3 days and say the result....Now there will be no objection for one group to wait for other 2 groups....valid point is necessary....so coming friday 12.00GMT the result will be posted.....

katteri
11-19-2003, 12:45 PM
Kalvi vs veeram
Kalvi enbathu enna athu yettu kalvi mattuma ...??? Veeramanavan yar?balasali mattuma illai vuyarntha arivudaivanum than.Veerathai kattru kodukkum pothu athai oruvan karkiran .So bcoming a brave person is also a learning process.

Shy
11-19-2003, 03:52 PM
I support for veeram...

Knowledge erunthu, money'um irunthu.. if a man is

"Grass thadiki bailvaan"'na eruntha whats the use basically..

Man'ku erukara best assest'ae his veeram.. antha veerathuku munnadi padichavanum, panakaaranum should and will bow, ennai kaeta.

Lots to come if someone starts discussing :)

Shy

anainar
11-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Aahaa! Ennoda pattathukku yetha maathiri Vaal Veerangai Shy rooting for Veeram :clap: :clap: :clap: Naanum unga katchi Shy :wink: Let us see how the other participants face our swords.

Veeram does not necessarily mean body strength. It means courage to stand up and fight for oneself. When that is not there, whether you are educated, or have crores it does not matter.

As a country and citizens, we have been very very subdued in asserting ourselves which is why, even though we have 5000 year old civilization, we are not world leaders. We merely follow. To be a leader, you need Strength. An economic giant like Japan depends on US for its military. Country with most number of technical manpower goes after US and begs them for getting their equipments.

So veeram wins hands down.

Cheers.

Shy
11-19-2003, 04:14 PM
"Ithu veeram neeraintha mannu" -- appadi pata oorla irunthu vanthutu... kaasaavathu, padipaavathu..athai support pannuvaenna??

anainar, happy I am in ur team :)

Yes.. Veeram is just not physical strength, the guts/courage to stand up when required...

Shy

katteri
11-19-2003, 04:57 PM
I support for veeram...

Man'ku erukara best assest'ae his veeram.. antha veerathuku munnadi padichavanum, panakaaranum should and will bow, Shy
Shy
Ippo neenka village ku poneenka(entha vooruku ponalum) vathcu konkaa evalavu periya aala irunthalum padichavan enkirathu vunakalukku mariyathai koduppan.
Nan vunka vathathu ku othukiren bhailvan idam people bow....anaa avan pinnadi avania kanda padi thittuvann..(athu than veeramaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: ).Athe padichavanai mariyathai yodu nadathuvarkal. :yes: :yes:
oru china example neenka Chennai ku porenka vunka area vil irukirvanka vunka amma kitte ketkuranka..Emma vun pullai enna pannuthu??? Entha thai solvanka en payan balasali bhailvan nu tu???athe nenka padichu oru enginer aka vo vera etha vuthu pattam vankittenka nu vaiyunkaa.. athu avankalukku perumai...
So kalviye perumai serkum..Verath a kooda nenka yarkiteyvathu (amma,appa, guru etc...)kathukirenkaaa so kalvi is a basic.. :nono:
Ithu eppadi irukku???? :fight: :fight:

Shy
11-19-2003, 05:39 PM
Nan vunka vathathu ku othukiren bhailvan idam people bow....anaa avan pinnadi avania kanda padi thittuvann..(athu than veeramaaaa ).Athe padichavanai mariyathai yodu nadathuvarkal.

Yaethoo ella villagers'um thirmri pudichu, arevae ellathavanga mathiryum, all city grown people are mannered people mathiri ellai paesureenga???
Dont u know how many people are not head weight parties when they land in village.. yaethoo other planet'la erunthu vanthavanga mathiri they behave. Dont they??? They simply think they are smart and cultured and village guys arent.. So never say this point that all city guys are mannered and disciplined and they respect village people..

Example
=====

A family move from a village and all its children are born in city. They grow there. After a long time, they come back to same village, sontha ooraachae'nu.. Appo many city people enna pannuvaanga theriyumma..

"aiyo, ethu thaan bathroom'a.. aiyaa.. ethu thaan kitchen, bedroom'a.. oh god.. ventilationae ellai.. its so hot in here..." eppadi ellam rouse viduvaanga...

Guys like this paatha.. city born naanae... nalla ootuvaen... therinchukoonga...

Ennoda son Engineer, Doctor appadinu sola thaan oru mother santhoosha paduvaanga..

Athae amma.. society.. oh antha paiyaana, sariyaana bayanthaangooli.. courage'a ellai.. padichu enna pana... thairiyam ellaiyae'nu sonanga'na.. will she be happy that his son is educated???

Also one more point..

Oru veeram erukara guy, neenga solura mathiri balasaali.. can save his family in any corner of this world.. Can a educated do that???
Shy

katteri
11-19-2003, 05:58 PM
[quote]Oru veeram erukara guy, neenga solura mathiri balasaali.. can save his family in any corner of this world.. Can a educated do that???
Shy
Pls see my earlier post..Veerathai yarvthu kathu kodukanum....athu amma,,appaa illai yar vendumanalum irukkalam...So the person is learning veeram ... ithu ..kalvi....
+ellorum padichvan nak irunthal intha vulakil roudy ke edame illai....Enna padichvan avan vundu avan vellai vundu nu povan..(inghe divert aakathenkaa..Velai illai thindattam) :think:
+++++
Oru veeram erukara guy, neenga solura mathiri balasaali.. can save his family in any corner of this world.. Can a educated do that???+++
24 mani neramum antha guy oda family ku problem aaa ?appa avar OSAMA BIN LADEN AAKA THAN IRUUPPAR.... :fight: :fight:
Nan othu kiren veeram thevia nu aaan veeram mattume vazhkai illai..First kalvi than kalvi kalvi...is first
Enna see my next post.... :b: :yes: :yes:

katteri
11-19-2003, 06:01 PM
[quote]Yaethoo ella villagers'um thirmri pudichu, arevae ellathavanga mathiryum, all city grown people are mannered people mathiri ellai paesureenga???

Shy
Naan appadi sollave illai :(
Y do u assume ? :00:
Ath than bracket ill entha voor u nalum mention panni irukenneee :evil:

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 06:17 PM
shy,
enakku oru doubt.... if im a billionaire and had the best educational qualifications a guy can dream of, wat is the neccesity for courage..... u tell me one instance where courage will b useful...... if i have money and education, people automatically respect me ............ :lol:......courage is of no use..... now, coming to ur point..... i jus have courage, no education, no money...... hehehehe.... i cant imagine in the present world, "ennala enna kayatta mudiyumnu".....i think the courage will come to play in only one place..... making me commit suicide without fear..... do address this post and do read my last but one post for my example about ambani brothers!!

naughty

Shy
11-19-2003, 06:23 PM
First... learning gusthi and kambu suthurathu.. is not alone explains veeram. Basically having a courage to face anything is veeram.. What u said is Physical strength.

ellorum padichvan nak irunthal intha vulakil roudy ke edame illai....ellorum padichvan nak irunthal intha vulakil roudy ke edame illai....Enna padichvan avan vundu avan vellai vundu nu povan..

Very funny... Do u mean if the entire world is educated, the world will immediately be the peaceful place to live?? no problem anywhere???

Havent u heard about the stock scandals??? are they uneducated people messing up others money??? Are they "Padichavan avan undu, avan vaelai undu" peoples as u explained???

See, my point is this...

Veeram enbathu not just PHYSICAL STRENGTH, Its also counted. Basically his guts and courage that he can face anything in the world and save himself and his family and whoever is dependent on him.

Osama bin Laden...I dont know why u brought him up. Oru veeram erukara guy, apapdina.. does that mean his character should always be fighting, fighthing, messing up etc??Cant that be of courage, dhill????

Again solraen.. Ena thaan padichu erunthaalum, manasula oru dhill erukanum. Example.. a guy romba boothisaali...does a lot of research on a topic that the entire world havent heard of so far... Appo manasula oru courage, dhill erukanum.. "whatever I did is correct, I can face this world and explain whatever I have done" -- Ethu oru type of veeram thaan...

So a guy's basic neccessity in his life is Veeram, others are accessories to make him better thats all..

This is what I am trying to explain..

Shy

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Veeram enbathu not just PHYSICAL STRENGTH, Its also counted. Basically his guts and courage that he can face anything in the world and save himself and his family and whoever is dependent on him.

shy,
definitely NOT in the present situation..... ask the poor ppl opinion..... they will tell that their life was a failure coz of no money..... come on....i jus all these arguments very funny..... answer this qn???? wat r u striving for in the end by studying/working/watever??? its MONEY.........and nothing else...dont tell me "no".....then u shud b real wealthy (nothing personal....) but wanted to emphasize that money is foremost for a man in the present world

naughty

Shy
11-19-2003, 06:44 PM
Ok unga valila vanthae explain panraen..

U are great Billionaire and had the best education on earth.But u have no courage.

Ungalukku velura kumbeedu ellam real respect'a ennaikum erukaathu, ungalooda unga kita erukara money maela thaan ellarukum kannu erukum.. how can we grab that.. eppadi evanai kavukarthunu thaan erukum entha world. Ungalai suthi oru big eagle kootam wil be there, u wont have any peace even in ur sleep... Enga thalaivar Rajini'ae soli erukaar..;)

Anna oru veeram ulla guy maela thaana antha real respect varum..

Eppo, no money and Education, Just veeram.

Yaen they cant survive in the current world?? Do u think of all the population are every one educated.. 3/4th of the job requires hardwork.
I am pointing few ones here

Farmers - Forever this will be there, enna machine vanthaalum, guy should do something or other for food for everyone. U just cant survive with artifical foods.

Mineworkers-Neenga ghost mathiri alaiyureenga gold, diamond'nu, athai poi yaeduthutu varavaan'ku manasulaiyum sari, udambulaiyum sari veeram eruku. He has lots of health related, life threatning risks.. But he does his job.

Avalavu yaen.. In this century too yaen computer'layae fight panalaam ellai.. still u have the front end fighters... yaaruku antha veeram varum, to face ur enemies straight, to save us and our country???

These guys have no money like us, no education like us, but antha manasula erukara dhill, what I am doing is good and I am doing it correctly, however the world changes, I do whats good for me and others is uncomparable to anything in this world...

i think the courage will come to play in only one place..... making me commit suicide without fear

How dare u say this... Suicide panrathae koolai thanam :evil: :evil: :evil: ... suicide solitu enkooda discuss pana mudiyaathu.. athu saiyaa vera courage vaenumaa...
U know the theory thats proven, suicide pana decide pannitu when they are doing, at that moment, yaaraavathu help pana vara maataangalannu erukumaam.. they cant do that'aam... My reason.. Appadi patavanga ellam koolai.. Veeram avanga kita kuuda varathu.. to help them do this rubbish stuff...

Shy

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 07:00 PM
Ungalukku velura kumbeedu ellam real respect'a ennaikum erukaathu, ungalooda unga kita erukara money maela thaan ellarukum kannu erukum.. how can we grab that.. eppadi evanai kavukarthunu thaan erukum entha world. Ungalai suthi oru big eagle kootam wil be there, u wont have any peace even in ur sleep... Enga thalaivar Rajini'ae soli erukaar..

shy, indha eagle kootam will exist not only if u r billionaire, but even when u r not so rich..... so, all the time worry wud be there....but if im a billionaire, i wud b worrying a bit more.....

take a census.... ask ppl from all community (high class low class everyone)..... if i give u an option of taking 1 crore or filling them with courage which no one can even dream of..... which option will ppl pick? remember, when u r born and brought up, u have in built courage in u..... thats enuf for ur life..... how needs more courage.... everyone wants money!!!!

Farmers - Forever this will be there, enna machine vanthaalum, guy should do something or other for food for everyone. U just cant survive with artifical foods.

Mineworkers-Neenga ghost mathiri alaiyureenga gold, diamond'nu, athai poi yaeduthutu varavaan'ku manasulaiyum sari, udambulaiyum sari veeram eruku. He has lots of health related, life threatning risks.. But he does his job.

give them the money.....next moment u will c them in a mercedes :lol: ..... they wont need a bit of courage....and y do u think a farmer or miner does his job???????? to serve u and me? to show off his courage? the answer is simply NO..... its MONEY.........

Avalavu yaen.. In this century too yaen computer'layae fight panalaam ellai.. still u have the front end fighters... yaaruku antha veeram varum, to face ur enemies straight, to save us and our country???

These guys have no money like us, no education like us, but antha manasula erukara dhill, what I am doing is good and I am doing it correctly, however the world changes, I do whats good for me and others is uncomparable to anything in this world...

i thought its called patriotism..... and once again.... where on earth do u c a crorepathi working in army????? c a policeman...i had known ppl who were keen in joining police.... and their sole aim..... earn thru "mamool"..... shy, u have a real rosy picture of the world..... the world revolves on money.....so is a coin circular in shape.... not courage.... wake up....realize the facts..... with courage, u can jus live in this world..... with money.... u can enjoy ur life......simple difference...and thats wat everyone here is striving for!!!

naughty

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 07:11 PM
shy,
one final word....think abt this...be4 u answer.... take the case of a girl who is in marrying age and her parnets are looking out for her..... u can take the girl to be in any strata of the society...porr,middle, rich watever.... wat will her parents seek for in her groom..... if the caste and other crap get along, the next thing they wud c is, whether the guy is earning!!!!!!!!!!!!! they wont c whether he has courage or not or whether he was in army or whether he was a farmer or miner or some crap.... they wanna know wats his annual income is....... and if a guy says.... i have full courage with me that im proud of, and i can survive and make it big.....but right now i dont have any money..... wont the parents of the girl laugh?????

think.....

think.....

dhoddu.....panam....rooba..... .dollar.....nottu...... idhu dhaan worldu.....

this is jus an example.....if i wanna go on..... then sofia akka will crib telling im spamming the geetham forum!!!

naughty

krishng
11-19-2003, 07:13 PM
consider policeman..veeram person can say that they r courageous.. adhan veeramanavangannu.. adhn thirudana pidikiranga, kollakarangala pidikeerangannu.. policekarannukku selvam ellam kodukka mudiyadhu adhan sambalam ellam kodukka mudiyadhu.. kimbalam ellam kodukka mudiyasdhunnu sollunga.. then can u c that veeram with police or they will show that to anybody? so indha casela veeram enbadhu selvathukulley adanghi irukku.

ok consider thirudan..kollakaran.. avanga ellam veeratha edhukku use pannaranga.. chumma makkala bayam kattava? ellam panathukkagadhan.. panamdhan ellam. innaikku irukara nilamaila panam illana.. kalvi illa, veeram illa.. edhuvum illa..

so selvam mattumey sirandhadhu.. kalvi, veeram ellam selvatha depend pannidhan irukku.

selvam selvam dhan..

-Krishng.

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 07:26 PM
ok consider thirudan..kollakaran.. avanga ellam veeratha edhukku use pannaranga.. chumma makka bayam kattava? ellam panathukkagadhan.. panamdhan ellam. innaikku irukara nilamaila panam illana.. kalvi illa, veeram illa.. edhuvum illa..

nalla pointu...... thirudanukku erukra veeram, yaarukkum kidaiyathu!!! avan yen thirudran???? time pass ka?? illa veetla securitya ozhunga irukka nu parkarthukka?..... illa jail la poi kambi yenni maths kathukarthukka...... yosinga makkale....

naughty

Shy
11-19-2003, 07:40 PM
shy, indha eagle kootam will exist not only if u r billionaire, but even when u r not so rich..... so, all the time worry wud be there....but if im a billionaire, i wud b worrying a bit more.....

Ethu nalla irukae.. onnumae elaathavan kita yaethuku eagle kootam?? when he has nothing to give. Yaen appo billionaires ellam why cant they have the money with themselves,.. veetulaeiyaa( :evil: , avalavu panam vaika mudiyathu ..a thunaala'nu matum solaatheenga..) thats what I meant, u have to suffer more with money, even though it will give u all the luxury u have.. But all those happeniess is just materialistic joy.. there wont be any peace..

take a census.... ask ppl from all community (high class low class everyone)..... if i give u an option of taking 1 crore or filling them with courage which no one can even dream of..... which option will ppl pick? remember, when u r born and brought up, u have in built courage in u..... thats enuf for ur life..... how needs more courage.... everyone wants
give them the money.....next moment u will c them in a mercedes :lol: ..... they wont need a bit of courage....and y do u think a farmer or miner does his job???????? to serve u and me? to show off his courage?

Appadi ellam vaathaada mudiyaathu.. This world is materialistic... Giving taking money pathi paesa varala... Even without money , a guy can survive'nu sola varaen with his veeram..

i thought its called patriotism..... and once again.... where on earth do u c a crorepathi working in army????? c a policeman...i had known ppl who were keen in joining police.... and their sole aim..... earn thru "mamool".....

Ungalaiu mathiri think pana, appo urupata mathiri thaan...

Appo assume entire india is crorepathi and everyone will just care for him.. what about the country, who will take care of that??? ellarum saenthu poi border'la erupaangala???they wont.. appuram???

Dont ever say people join police just to get mamool.. :evil: :evil: ennakku nalla kovam varuthu.. This is corrupted world, because of the damn money.. but there are some who join just to serve people....

Sari appadiyae mamool'nu vachutaalum.. what about army people.. avangalukku yaenna mamool eruku.. patrotism ellarukum thaan erukum.. even people like us in IT.. then doctors, billionaries etc...
but who will accept that fact that someone should stand up there in border for their country, angae patriotism'ooda veeram, dhill erukum...

Will answer u other post, shortly.. reading it now ;)

Shy

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 08:11 PM
shy,
army ppl get paid.... even they get money....and in fact its one of good paying job in the curretn day.... for a low/middle class person..... reduce the pay....and then u will know how many ppl come for protecting the country....its a fact.... u require money for everything...even for the army.... now look at it from a macroscopic point..... india as a country...let it be full of courageous ppl..... but india as a nation is poor monetarily..... u think india can then exist in the world map.... its money which drives the nation.....its money which drives its citizens..... its money which drives u and me.... with courage alone....thou cant do anything!!! money is primary...courgae is secondary.... i dunno....in all u rexamples, u r taking for granted that the person has money.....thats not the case!!

naughty

muralipr
11-19-2003, 08:21 PM
if we have kalvi we can get selvam and everything. i dont mention about veeram.

Comenaughty
11-19-2003, 08:27 PM
if we have kalvi we can get selvam and everything. i dont mention about veeram

raja,
yendha voorla baa irukka nee..... if i make a list of engineering medallists/recently graduated doctors earning pennies, doing odd jobs or jobless....it will b never ending..... and i can also tell how well educated ppl, even at 40 cry for money now..... education doesnt guarantee money....do understand that

naughty

sofiadorathy
11-19-2003, 08:52 PM
Hey Peoples I m very Glad to see naughty and shy are making their points at a higher rate......Katteri has also became to argue with high beneficient points....I m congratulating u 3 ppls for making this topic meaning full....Its a critical situation for the "Head" to decide what to do now....and to say the results because this topic is going to be over within 2 days.....But I could not see 1 post from 6face.At position all are at the same level......Any way work hard ppls for ur Team and ppls those who didnt poll anything up can poll now....only 2 days 2 go....All the Best.....

sofiadorathy
11-19-2003, 08:53 PM
if we have kalvi we can get selvam and everything. i dont mention about veeram.

muralipr waiting for doing ur best for ur team against these 2 ppls...

sofiadorathy
11-19-2003, 08:58 PM
Anainar said that he is going to join with Shy and make afraid of every ppls by their hand swords....shy is doing that but aanainar has not done this yet....waiting for ur message....see how naughty is very eager to post some things to his team.....but u stopped posting after i said there is a blackmark in ur team....its all ok now....U can start ur coversation.....

aburvaraagam
11-19-2003, 10:04 PM
hello kalvi team enna aachu yarum pesamaatengireenga only muralipr than pesindu erukanga ok nan enniku selvam pathi pesalai cause naughty kala kitu erukaru :wink: :yes:

kalviya pathi yaravathu pesatum and about veeram then ennala mudinjathai post pannaren ok

naughty good going man, all the best nanga erukom ungaluku ok, vennai vantharu naduvaruku lanjam kuduthu oru black mark vangikuduthutu ponnaru, aalaiye kannum :b:

Shy
11-20-2003, 12:14 AM
You must have heard this...I read it somewhere for this discussion..

Better to live one day as a lion than a dozen years as a sheep.

There is nothing inherently wrong with living one’s life as comfortably as possible, but growth, both personal and professional, comes only when a person is willing to risk going outside her comfort zone.

Risk taking, though, doesn’t mean that you have to a take a blind leap into the unknown; that’s foolhardiness. As poet Anais Nin writes, “You life shrinks or expands in direct proportion to your amount of courage.”

Only a bold approach can produce real results quickly.

Even to earn the money there needs courage to think that "I can do this and do it"

Chumma aiyo panam vaenum panam vaenum'nu solitu matum eruntha poothaathu.. eppadi panalaam, eppadi ellam risk varum, athai ellam i will face it.. appadinu think panni oru work'la erukangurathuku.. courage vaenum...

chumma money money solureengalae.. athu enna marathula kainchu thoonguthaa enna.. u have to earn it.. athuku u need courage...

Shy

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 12:24 AM
shy,
when it comes to the ultimate question..... which one wud u want ? its like a deity coming and giving u a boon..... we are not discussing how the money is earnt by a person or how he gets it..... its like which is PRIORITY #1.... as a human, which one u find to b really important..... discussing that one needs courage etc is beyond the topic.... the topic is wats a human's ultimate need/neccisity.....

its simple....

marathla kaichalum seri, pudhayala kadachalum seri, mazhaiyaa peidhalum seri...... a man's ultimate requirement AMONG courage, education and gold.....is obviously gold...

naughty

vasan
11-20-2003, 12:53 AM
You must have heard this...I read it somewhere for this discussion..

Better to live one day as a lion than a dozen years as a sheep.

Risk taking, though, doesn’t mean that you have to a take a blind leap into the unknown; that’s foolhardiness. As poet Anais Nin writes, “You life shrinks or expands in direct proportion to your amount of courage.”

Shy

Proverbs, Nin appadi ippadinnu quote pannureengale, neraiya padichavangalo.. I mean KALVI katravaro? Appadiyillaina, verum thairiyathoda, theriyama yedhadhu vena pesalam.. ippadi puttu puttu argue pannamudiyadhu.. :) See... I just showed why Kalvi is sirandhadhunnu...

What is the big deal with courage? If you know your enemy, his/her strengths and weaknesses, is there any need for anything else? As I said before, there is a specific reason why the military trains its officers, and educates them in all sorts of things. You can perhaps become a PM or President or CM with out much education or kalvi. But in the field where you are expected to be courageous, they put such a huge premium on education. Ofcourse all of you know why, and I am sure most of you voted that way too, but since this is pattimandram you gotta argue, right? Good... When you know what you can and what you can't do, the realization is the true courage. And KNOWING comes with learning. KALVI !

Selvam.... You can't eat money, you can't buy love... just what do one does with money? Selvam may be the best thing, if the 'highest' selvam you consider is the Kalvi you have. You are rich, you are poor, but you are not the money you have. You are what you have learned - kalvi through formal education, experience, listening to others and every other form of activity that seeks to provide you with wisdom.

All I am saying is that there is a good reason Valluvar wrote: Kedil viluchelvam Kalvi... and Karkka kasadu-ara...

Sari, sari... chumma vilattu argue panninathallam podhum... Yellorum correcta 'Kalvi' appadinnu solleedunga... Sof-ukku theerpu solla vasadhiyaga irrukkum.. :)

Aiyo aiyo... yenakku bayama irrukkupaa... yaarum 'vaal' veesi sandaikku varaatheengo... yengitte 'veeram' illa sandai poda, 'kaasum' illa, bribe panni thappikka.. . :lol: :lol:

Shy
11-20-2003, 01:11 AM
vasan,

Neenga solra example'a yaeduthukalaam..

naan puttu puttu point paesuraen soneenga.. U said that its because of my education (KALVI).. naan enna soluraenna.. enthu oru uneducated kuuda paesalaam.. but enna.. chines proverb ellam theriyaathu.. namba ooru proverb solli paesuvaanga..

But my point is... paesanum'nu enakku oru courage varuthae.. evanga accept pana maataanga.. yaaraavathu thappa soliduvaangaloo.. will i get hurt.. eppadi ellam think panni bayapadaama.. namba nenaikarathai solluvoom..oru thairiyathooda paesuraenna.. athu namba ooru veeram thaane ;).. so even for discussing first u need courage to explain ur view.. not just education will work.

naughty,

again solraen.. money is just an entity to make ur life better and to lead a decent life. But athuvae life kadaiyaathu.. But to live itself.. u need courage.. ennai enna nadakumao..nalaikku enna adakummoo.. daily peacea ellama eruntha... u cant live..

Shy

vasan
11-20-2003, 01:33 AM
Shy,

Appadiyalla... Uneducated yenna pesuvaa mudiyum? You don't have to quote chinese proverbs, scriptures or Valluvar - but even knowing folk sayings of a given land requires kalvi. It could be things learned from elders, (or if one is smart, could be their own invention), but that is precisely my point... You have to know to speak or do - and to speak or do anything with courage needs knowledge. I am saying courage is merely a manifestation of what you know. What else is courage (or veeram)? There is no brave man on this earth except the one who knows what he is, what he knows, and what he can do. Or She, ofcourse. Empowerment, encouragement, and enablement of any one simply begins with learning. See... what do they do to small kids? Teach them love and teach them to be brave. But TEACH them! That is the primary concept. Kalvi if limited to just 'book-knowledge' is no kalvi. If I am arguing about some such kalvi, people can say anything else is better than kalvi..

To explain my view, I need courage? Isn't that what a good education imparts? Kalvi should teach you to be brave in facing adversities, over come difficulties, argue with good reasoning, explain clearly and do everything you do to the best of your knowledge. That is Kalvi. (its sad that most times our education do not teach us to be what we could be.. but thats beside the point). The true worth of education lies in helping a man (or a woman) reach his (or her) full potential. Be the bravest. Earn the best. Give it to the unfortunate ones. Love with abandon. Dance with joy. Sing the most beautiful words man could invent. To do the best in all, you would need education...

Oththugonga.... Illaina naan paattukku innum yedhavadhu ularikkitte irrupen.. :) Ivalo neram, naan yelidhinadha padichu thalai-yai aattivittu, thirumba chumma argue pannuum-nu sollavendamm, OK??

(Hey.. you know... I have heard people say, its easy to wake up a sleeping person, but its much hard to wake up one who is pretending to be asleep.... :D :D.. mm is that thought anywhere related to this topic...?? Konjam sandhegam.. :) !! )

vasan
11-20-2003, 01:37 AM
naughty,

again solraen.. money is just an entity to make ur life better and to lead a decent life. But athuvae life kadaiyaathu.. But to live itself.. u need courage.. ennai enna nadakumao..nalaikku enna adakummoo.. daily peacea ellama eruntha... u cant live..

Shy

Shy,

Naamba rendu perum vera vera katchi thaan, aanaalum neenga sonna indha karuththu romba pidichu irrukku.. : money is just an entity to make ur life better and to lead a decent life.

Money does not make a man... Man makes the money.

Vasan

Shy
11-20-2003, 01:58 AM
Hey.. you know... I have heard people say, its easy to wake up a sleeping person, but its much hard to wake up one who is pretending to be asleep.... :D :D.. mm is that thought anywhere related to this topic...?? Konjam sandhegam.. :) !! )

Ada paavi, side'la ennakkae vaa ... mmm ... erukatum..

Yaarum enga thalaiyaaa aaituttu unga points oothukalai(may be a few)..but that doesnt mean I accept kalviyae important.....

will send my thoughts on this ...

Shy

vasan
11-20-2003, 02:28 AM
Hey.. you know... I have heard people say, its easy to wake up a sleeping person, but its much hard to wake up one who is pretending to be asleep.... :D :D.. mm is that thought anywhere related to this topic...?? Konjam sandhegam.. :) !! )

Ada paavi, side'la ennakkae vaa ... mmm ... erukatum..

Yaarum enga thalaiyaaa aaituttu unga points oothukalai(may be a few)..but that doesnt mean I accept kalviyae important.....

will send my thoughts on this ...

Shy

Yaar antha few? Thiruvalluvar, Bharathiyaar, Anainar, Arumugam, Butter, Butterfly, Sri, Sofia, Shy... appuram.. vera yaaraiyavathu vittutena? :)

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for joining the Kalvi team... :)

sofiadorathy
11-20-2003, 03:48 AM
Well...Well...Well....Its really making me a thunder of glory.....Vasan came late and he made his team to go in a high position....whereas shy is not leaving him at the same time....."Enna yaaraalayum thokka adikka mudiyathu"-nu veerathoda puhalukku poyikittu irukkaru....I think Naughty can stop that....lol just kidding....Vasan and Katteri its in ur hand to defeat Naughty and Shy....lol

sofiadorathy
11-20-2003, 03:52 AM
hello kalvi team enna aachu yarum pesamaatengireenga only muralipr than pesindu erukanga ok nan enniku selvam pathi pesalai cause naughty kala kitu erukaru

kalviya pathi yaravathu pesatum and about veeram then ennala mudinjathai post pannaren ok

naughty good going man, all the best nanga erukom ungaluku ok, vennai vantharu naduvaruku lanjam kuduthu oru black mark vangikuduthutu ponnaru, aalaiye kannum

I m sorry to say this Mr.aburvaraagam u cant change ur topic after selection....."Selected topic is selected".This is a rule in this Debate(spelling thappu-na mannuchidunga).So u can give ur suggestion only to Selvam and oppose just other 2 thinks.....I wish that Veeram can take rest still Kalvi and Selvam starts to give their opinion....Thank u.
Be Happy....

madhu_aish1
11-20-2003, 09:47 AM
wow good discussion .. gosh.. missed in this ..

It took me almost an hour to read the entire topic to understand whats going on..

I have voted earlier to selvam and will stick to it..

yellorum byangara dialogue vitutu erukingaa... Lets think practicality

Lets take our forum members as example. Most of them are from India settled or studying in foreign country..Thinking practically (which doesnt need kalvi or veeram) we are here to earn money. Our ultimate goal is to make money and with that money make more money...

we look at the oppurtunies in the foreign country .. realising it is easy to make quick buck or so.. we move here through means of education.. Education seems to be a way of achieving our target which is money..

Shy already quoted "Money is just an entity to make ur life better and to lead a decent life" ..

In todays Materialistic World ... Money has become more than the entity. Our society has progressed and evolved for years towards a world where you can make money as much as can... Do you question the evolution of our society ?? we can't .. because we are part of the society and we have helped it to move in this direction..
Please dont talk about unrelated issues like "Money buying affection and love". They are completely out of this context.. They are two different entities...

More from me after more from you . i think veeraam has been totally sidelined.. :ahha:

To Admin - I have 2 hands but i was given oppurtunity to vote only once. I think there is some problem or ithu veli naatu sathi-aa erukalam.. :ee: :ee:

This is out of track - usage of sword is restricted here.. verum vaai pechu mattum than erukanum...purinchudhooo

Madhu

katteri
11-20-2003, 10:12 AM
hello kalvi team enna aachu yarum pesamaatengireenga only :b:
Vanthu Vittom....
Shy, naughty, vasan ellorukum....
First i will tackel selvam..
Imagine a guy who has lots of money .. but if he doesnt have basic knowledge (adipadia kalvi naan degree pathi ellam pesalai.. atleast 1+1 =2 navu theriyanum ) he cant protect his wealth.soon he will be the poorest guy in the world..
Next veeram:
palaya puranaa kathaai padicheenkanna theiryum.. verathai kathu than kodu ka mudiyum nu ..eg abhinayu....arjun learned from dronacharyar ippadi niraiya sollalam,porakum pothe yarum verrathaoda porakale.People learn things from others athuvum oru vagai kalviyae.....

katteri
11-20-2003, 10:20 AM
wow good discussion .. gosh.. missed in this ..

we are here to earn money. Our ultimate goal is to make money and with that money make more money...
Madhu

I agree to somextent ...money is not a life..People who have got wealth they try to learn things to protect the wealth.....i reiterate kalvi enbathu degree illai''' things u do and learn in normal life.
Madhu
Kalvi oru basement mathiri adipadai kalvi rombha avasiyam... unless ur parent have teached about maths and coins denominations its not possible for u to count what ever money u have earned...if the basemnet is not strong life will ruin ...selvamavathu mannankattiyavathu.....
Veeram .. unless some one teaches u how to handle things kathi yo illai thuppakiyo u cant be confident ...there r some excpetion people learn by themselves..(of course its self learning).
ippaid niraiya sollalam ..kalvi illayel iv vulakam illai....
:b:

katteri
11-20-2003, 10:25 AM
makkale dont argue with me that u have to pay for fees once u enter into a college .......appadi nu ....
''mathikiravani mathikiravan manushan
mathikiravani mithipavan mirugham
mithikirvanai mathipavan deivam''
So oruthanai deivam aakuvathu kalviye....
I have seen in my life people bcome matured and they behave well as their level of education increases..
endru solli kalvi ye perusu endru mudikiren... :b:

katteri
11-20-2003, 10:29 AM
ok consider thirudan..kollakaran.. avanga ellam veeratha edhukku use pannaranga.. chumma makka bayam kattava? ellam panathukkagadhan.. panamdhan ellam. innaikku irukara nilamaila panam illana.. kalvi illa, veeram illa.. edhuvum illa..

nalla pointu...... thirudanukku erukra veeram, yaarukkum kidaiyathu!!! avan yen thirudran???? time pass ka?? illa veetla securitya ozhunga irukka nu parkarthukka?..... illa jail la poi kambi yenni maths kathukarthukka...... yosinga makkale....

naughty

Antha thriudanukkum thiruttai yarkathu kodukirarakal ./ :lol:

katteri
11-20-2003, 11:10 AM
shy,
one final word....think abt this...be4 u answer.... take the case of a girl who is in marrying age and her parnets are looking out for her..... u can take the girl to be in any strata of the society...porr,middle, rich watever.... wat will her parents seek for in her groom..... if the caste and other crap get along, the next thing they wud c is, whether the guy is earning!!!!!!!!!!!!! they wont c whether he has courage or not or whether he was in army or whether he was a farmer or miner or some crap.... they wanna know wats his annual income is....... and if a guy says.... i have full courage with me that im proud of, and i can survive and make it big.....but right now i dont have any money..... wont the parents of the girl laugh?????

think.....

think.....

dhoddu.....panam....rooba..... .dollar.....nottu...... idhu dhaan worldu.....

this is jus an example.....if i wanna go on..... then sofia akka will crib telling im spamming the geetham forum!!!

naughty

I agree .. who will give a girl to a multi millionaire if he s not educated..
Atleastpeople think abt this b4 taking decision...konjamvathu yosiapaanka illai

balu78in
11-20-2003, 02:43 PM
MY OPENION IS ONLY KALVI WITHOUT SELVAM OR ONLY SELVAM WITHOUT KALVI USELESS ITS NEED EQUALLY TO BALENCE THE LIFE FOR VEERAM LAST PART .

BALU

Shy
11-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Money and Education makes a man mould up better..
But to be a man u need courage.

Shy

katteri
11-20-2003, 03:09 PM
MY OPENION IS ONLY KALVI WITHOUT SELVAM OR ONLY SELVAM WITHOUT KALVI USELESS ITS NEED EQUALLY TO BALENCE THE LIFE FOR VEERAM LAST PART .

BALU
Wht ur saying is right .. but ithu patti mandram...Thirppu naduvar solvar...
Kalvi than first balu mappilai...Second selvam...
Take for example :defence in a country :they select people give training ,invest in arms , atlast they fight......when there is a need!!!!
so kalvi than first first first first!!!!!! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Shy
11-20-2003, 03:14 PM

BALU
Wht ur saying is right .. but ithu patti mandram...Thirppu naduvar solvar...
Kalvi than first balu mappilai...Second selvam...
Take for example :defence in a country :they select people give training ,invest in arms , atlast they fight......when there is a need!!!!
so kalvi than first first first first!!!!!! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

As per ur saying, Government select people u have the courage to come up and say, I am ready for this.. Select me and I will do my best... So those people are people with courage...

So courage comes up first in all aspects of life ...

Veeram Veeram thaan makes a man THE MAN

Shy

katteri
11-20-2003, 03:33 PM
[

As per ur saying, Government select people u have the courage to come up and say, I am ready for this.. Select me and I will do my best... So those people are people with courage...

So courage comes up first in all aspects of life ...

Veeram Veeram thaan makes a man THE MAN

Shy[/quote]
nan munnadi soona mathirii ,,,Veeram is learned by u or by ur day 2 day experience r taught by some one...U can see my earlier posts!!! for further clarfication
kalvi than first !!! kalvi illai yel neeenka ingha type pannvenkalaaa..
ehhhhh ehhhh ehhh :b: :lol:

krishng
11-20-2003, 04:06 PM

thirudanukku thirutta yaarum kathu tharadhilla.. idha poi velila sollidadheenga.. apparom ungala police arrest senchidum. ella thirudanum padichavana enna? poi thiru thozhila schoola poi kathukarthukku..

adhu avanukku panathu mela irukira mogam.. panam avanukku venum.. adhuvum eppadiyavudhu avanukku venum.. adhunala dhan konjom common sens euse panni thirudaran..

ellam panamdhan paa...panam..panam pathum seyyum kelvi pattedhilla? ana indha kalathula panam 1000 kooda seyum..ellam seyyum..

-Krishng.

sofiadorathy
11-20-2003, 04:16 PM

BALU

Balu Intha message-le neenga etho solla vareeenga-nu puriyudhu but namma oorule comma,full stop ithu ellam varum illiyaaa atha anga anga pottu answer panneeenganna nalla irukkum....any way that was a good try....But enna seiya post meaningfull-aa illiye????????/
Be Happy....

sofiadorathy
11-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Katteri Vanthaaru short message-le ellathayum mudichituu poyittaraaru.....unmayileye gr8 answers. but i think u posted an oppose arguement about "mohammed ghazni", the article pasted by aanainar that dont talk about "old civilisation......"but u have posted a topic about our old civilisation....athukku enna artham....lol
Be Happy....

sofiadorathy
11-20-2003, 04:42 PM
There are totally 7 posts that ppls selected for kalvi but since now only 1 person is posting the links.....What happened to others.....??? selvam its normal ok and the veeram is ok too.the only problem is Kalvi try to post more ppls....so that the result selection will be harder for them.....At now 1 team has the leading position and other 2teams are at the same level....Once the results u ppls can talk over here any topic....I m happy to see that 100 replies to this topic within 6-8 days....This is a gr8 achievement for SofiaDorathy as a Moderator to this forum....Its all because of u members.....Thank u very much....

Be Happy....

katteri
11-20-2003, 04:47 PM

thirudanukku thirutta yaarum kathu tharadhilla..
adhu avanukku panathu mela irukira mogam.. panam avanukku venum.. adhuvum eppadiyavudhu avanukku venum.. adhunala dhan konjom common sens euse panni thirudaran..

ellam panamdhan paa...panam..panam pathum seyyum kelvi pattedhilla? ana indha kalathula panam 1000 kooda seyum..ellam seyyum..

-Krishng.
krishng nabha... ..Karuthaa purnchikongha :think: aa.exact arthathai appadiyee absorb pannathenkee...'' learning is a day 2 day process we learn lotof new things every day ithai than solla vanthen '' yaravath irunthalum.....one more eg but people pls absorb the content not the eg:
Take 3 person (say each of them is specialised in kalvi(professor/student) selvam(businees man/employee) veeram(jawan /roudy))..
they take a break for a month they dont want to care anything abt their profession...appa parthu etho kootam (thamilan panbadu -kootama iruntha etti parkanum).. every one wants to get into the scene and know whts going on....antha curiosity '' knowing things''' that never takes rest..vunka kitey oru puzzle keten vachikonkalen ,, if ur not able 2 answer neenka night thoonka mattenkaaa...mandiaye veduchidum polla irukkum unless u find asoln illaiyaaa...next post parrunkaaa

katteri
11-20-2003, 04:51 PM
So kalvi ku limit illai....ellathukum limit irukku
selvam -richest man in the world
veeram-bravest person in the world
kalvi??????- highly educated.. (suprlative ennaa- est kanom- so gramer leiya kalvi than perusu sollitankaaa).appadi nu solvankaa...mattaradku ellam sky is the limit nu oru volum kulla vazhalama..but kalvi....no limit my friend....

sofiadorathy
11-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Katteri u can relax ur mind and after a message from veeram or selvam comes u can post some message opposing them...
Thank u
Be Happy......

Shy
11-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Take 3 person (say each of them is specialised in kalvi(professor/student) selvam(businees man/employee) veeram(jawan /roudy))..

I very (infinte times) strongly object to this example..

Epapdi neenga veeram'na again and again.. just jawan and rowdy solreenga...

Othukavae mataen naan... yaen manasula veeram ulla aalu solunga.. Corgaeous person sollunga

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

Shy
11-20-2003, 05:03 PM
So kalvi ku limit illai....ellathukum limit irukku
selvam -richest man in the world
veeram-bravest person in the world
kalvi??????- highly educated.. (suprlative ennaa- est kanom- so gramer leiya kalvi than perusu sollitankaaa).appadi nu solvankaa...mattaradku ellam sky is the limit nu oru volum kulla vazhalama..but kalvi....no limit my friend....

Kootam koodichaaam.. poi paakaatee thalai vaeduchudumaam...

Athai neenga thappa purichuteenga.. athu KALVI ellai..
Oor vambu therinchuka aasai padrathu..
Athunaal what are u gaining??? is it knowledge'able to u??? NO, NOT AT ALL.

If its increasing ur knowledge level, then its KALVI..

chumma nadakura kootathula... oor vambu paakurathu ellam KALVI sonneega.. :evil: :evil:

Shy

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 05:39 PM
I agree .. who will give a girl to a multi millionaire if he s not educated..
Atleastpeople think abt this b4 taking decision...konjamvathu yosiapaanka illai

katteri kanna,
its nothing against girls i have.... but the fact is 1 out of 2 girls will fall for money....jus money and nothing else.... i neednt mention, all the members will agree if i say that if a perosn has no education but millions of dollars, he can get offers big time.....yoschu pesu ya yov..... i accept he mite not get a scientist as his wife....but he can definitely get a high society offer..... today's society sees money in an individual....very few resort to seeing education and almost NO one sees courage :lol:

and katteri, u want to comment to comment on the scores of jobless engineering/doctor/law/science graduates who are crying day and nigth back home in india....coz they dont have money..... the trend in india is now u can have education..... but only 10-20% land up in some job? wat abt the others...... can u imagine how these ppl on the streets without jobs will fare 10 yrs from now? EDUCATION DOESNT GUARANTEE MONEY!!!! ..... if u further wanna put down ur view....address this qn first!!

ensoi
naughty

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 05:47 PM
and shy,
lets take a particular example..... now...... take a guy with exceptional courage..... vitta puli vayla thalaiya vittuduvaaan..... but a pauper, and zero in his academic progress report...... u jus tell me, how, he can, ever, survive or according to u, get education and money in no time..... do understand, im arguing for MONEY from the choice of MONEY, COURAGE AND EDUCATION...... im not telling MONEY MAKES A MAN and other relatd stuff...... so ur ydays' quote doesnt apply to my arguments...... my argument is from the given list of 3, money is the prioirity #1 of any human......

naughty

Shy
11-20-2003, 06:08 PM
very few resort to seeing education and almost NO one sees courage

I wont agree to this "Poonai vachu bathirimaa kaapaathuvaana", appadi kandeepa parents check panvaanga...

Answer me this... (this is just physical veeram i am talking abt here...)

Omakuchi is a young youth'nu vachu poom..

Hes from Harvard.. romba intelligent and educated... He's also a billionaire...

Do u or anyone give u sisters or daughter for marriage to this guy???
Else will any girl, truthfully love him and marry him???

Till now, when looking for a girl, guy side, ellam paathaalum.. poonu paiyaan jodi eppadi eruku.. is he manly..apapdinu paakuraanga...

Yaarum apapdiyae omakuchi guyskku poonai dharavaaka maataanga...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shy

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Omakuchi is a young youth'nu vachu poom

omakuchi..... looks like a kuchi....its something relatd to physical stature..... no courage, doesnt imply that the person wud be a weakling...... he can be a bailvaan too...... if hes physically well built but no courage and has a billion $ behind him, then he will have another million (girls), from all over the world behind him too..... a bit of exagerration in the last line...but still its pretty easy to get a girl....dunno whether i will marry off my sister/daughter etc. to a man of no courgae, too complex to tell.... a girl can answer the qn....whether she WILL marry a guy who looks like a bailvaan, no courage but a billion dollars...... 1 in 2 will say "yes"!!

naughty

Shy
11-20-2003, 06:25 PM
a bit of exagerration in the last line

Yeah I know.. I wanted to ;).. ennoda point'kaaga stress pannin erunthaen

Back to topic, Ethu nalla irukae... naan romba naeramma courage.. mansula dhill erukanum.. appadi ellam solum poothum.. neenga ellam rowdy, bhalassali'nu discuss pannuneenga...

Sari unga valilae vanthu omakuchi introduce panninae.. aNo, no athu physical strength appadi'nu jaga vaanga kuudaathu ;).. yaemaara maataen ...

Just tell me the answer for this one

A guy who is physically and mentally have no veeram, but educated and rich.. will he easily get settled in life???

Shy

pvijayan
11-20-2003, 06:33 PM
A guy who is physically and mentally have no veeram, but educated and rich.. will he easily get settled in life???

shy,
i dont know which part of india u r from..... un innocence paathu sirikartha illa azharthanu therila..... but still, the answer the simply YES.... panam vechinnu kalyanam agatha per enakku therincha varaikkum yaarume kidaiyathu......

naughty is correct. money can do anything

Shy
11-20-2003, 07:57 PM
panam vechinnu kalyanam agatha per enakku therincha varaikkum yaarume kidaiyathu......

does that mean.. panam eruntha.. avan entha mathiri eruntha kuuda they get married??? Athu eppadi.. personality'nu onnu vaenamma??? oru courageous attitude vaenaamaa?

Shy

dinesh
11-20-2003, 08:04 PM
personality'nu onnu vaenamma??? oru courageous attitude vaenaamaa?

How many parents look at these qualities these days, before marrying off their daughters? Virtually none.
Money (and a job in US*), are the only qualifications needed for a modern 'maapillai'

*Sila per itha vaasichuttu thanakku thaane sirichupaanga :)

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 08:13 PM

personalityaaaaa...... aiyooooooooo..... shidinesh sonna maari, money and profession is wat parents c..... photo/personality comes latr!!

a courageous attitude is something inside a person.... unless u observe, u can never tell a person is courageous or not..... and in a marriage, no one asks how courageous is tha guy..... if hes earning well, in a good position, looks like a bailvaan or watever, thats it.... accepted.... no one bothers whether he i s a pull thadikki bailvaan or a bailvaan like bheemboy who comes in MMKR (michael madana.......)

dinesh
11-20-2003, 08:22 PM
Who's that dude in your avatar, comenaughty? He looks like Fabien Barthez :)

Shy
11-20-2003, 08:23 PM

How many parents look at these qualities these days, before marrying off their daughters? Virtually none.
Money (and a job in US*), are the only qualifications needed for a modern 'maapillai'

*Sila per itha vaasichuttu thanakku thaane sirichupaanga :)

That * really was worth pointing out... :lol: :lol: :lol:

romba therinchu eruku ungalukku dinesh

Shy

Shy
11-20-2003, 08:25 PM
personalityaaaaa...... aiyooooooooo..... shidinesh sonna maari, money and profession is wat parents c..... photo/personality comes latr!!

a courageous attitude is something inside a person.... unless u observe, u can never tell a person is courageous or not..... and in a marriage, no one asks how courageous is tha guy..... if hes earning well, in a good position, looks like a bailvaan or watever, thats it.... accepted.... no one bothers whether he i s a pull thadikki bailvaan or a bailvaan like bheemboy who comes in MMKR (michael madana.......)

Enakku ethu puriyavae ellai.. athu epapdi .. poonu kudukum poothu pinna, bank statement, resumes paakalaam ellai.. yaen photo paakuraanga... I am not telling that avan bheemboy'a ellainu paaka thaan'nu..

What I am trying to say is... Paiyaana, seela qualities vaenum. first parents paiyan antha fotos paathu epapdi erukaan etc paapaanga, only if they like they will move further..

Foto later solaatheenga ....

Shy

Shy
11-20-2003, 08:27 PM
Who's that dude in your avatar, comenaughty? He looks like Fabien Barthez :)

Ennoda guess solataa..

Long back.. newsla.. oru guy got caught for something he did.. he became very famous.. CNN, FOX ellathulaiyum evan thaan vanthaan.. Wife kuuda interview ellam kuduthaa.. name theriyalai ...

is he that guy I am talking abt, naughty?

Shy

dinesh
11-20-2003, 08:29 PM
Paiyaana, seela qualities vaenum. first parents paiyan antha fotos paathu epapdi erukaan etc paapaanga, only if they like they will move further..

Do you really think so? If a software engineer guy from US goes and says that he'll marry their daughter without dowry, do you really think the parents'd be that interested in that photo?

romba therinchu eruku ungalukku dinesh

In different periods of ones life, it is essential one should know some facts. In one period of my life, I was busy collecting addresses and phone numbers. Now, I'm more interested in these details. :lol: @ myself

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 08:32 PM
Who's that dude in your avatar, comenaughty? He looks like Fabien Barthez

thats rite shidinesh....

What I am trying to say is... Paiyaana, seela qualities vaenum. first parents paiyan antha fotos paathu epapdi erukaan etc paapaanga, only if they like they will move further..

shy,
u have to tell me how courage is anyway linked with looks on a photo...u coming to tell u can identify a person as courageous or not jus looking at the photo? then tell me whther the guy in my avatar is courageous :wink:

naughty

dinesh
11-20-2003, 08:37 PM
thats rite shidinesh....

Why have you chosen him? He's so crap he doesn't even make it to the bench these days at ManU.....

then tell me whther the guy in my avatar is courageous

Who? Fabien?.......I can still remember Ronaldo Thumping a volley past him in last years CL QF 2nd leg, Fabien was more interested in staying away from the ball.... :lol:

vasan
11-20-2003, 08:48 PM
Yo.. guys,

whats the big deal?? You guys are seriously misleading...

Yenna ponnu paakiran, payyan paarkirannu?? mm.. selvamam, selvam... Why on earth then do they see if he is in US? like some one wrote earlier... Like, what?? Bagging groceries in wal-mart?? He studied, and gotten himself a good job, and looks like an 'educated' person.. so he would take care of my daughter.... If wealth is all that matters, people will ask his net-monetary worth, not where he is.. even if they ask where he is working etc, its because, in general Microsoft and Intel do not yet offer good paying software jobs to you know, the bravest or the richest, but the well educated, and learned (for the job they do, all the learning they want... not necessarily all the learning you need for life, i admit)... This is a basic given, when yous search for someone well-settled in US. Remember girls want to marry software engineers and Doctors in US. Not an uneducated and yet traditionally wealthy man...

Yenna veeram theriyum photo-la? Tom Cruise Katthi vacchukittuiruukum 'Last Samurai' Photo maadhiriya, ponnu-kku photo anuppureenga? Coat-suit pottu, olunga, nalla amaidhiyana payan maadhiri kudukalai? The emphasis on the photo is to bring out your values, and your personality (not courage) but to show them that you are a nice guy, who will take care of their daughter..

Education folks. The Name is KALVI. Nalla pesureenga yellorum - aana, arugumentai niruthivittu, unmaiyai otthukkitta, Sofia-ku theerpu solla vasahiya irrukum. Yenna, readyah??

anainar
11-20-2003, 08:58 PM
Aaha, oru one day intha topic pakkam varaama irunthen, athukkulla yenga team Captain Shy ai suthi ivlo per sandai podareengala? Did you all see? Veecharuval Vellayamma potta podula, every one running for cover. :lol: :lol:, Captain, neenga koncham rest edungo, I will swing my sword for some time.

Veeram is essential part of and and only part that will make a human being complete. Aanaana patta Bharathi solli irukkar, "Routhram Pazhgu". If only we had the courage to face the outside world, our country would not have been ravaged by so many invaders. All the money you have can be taken away in one shot, you get one hit in your brain, and you may forget all the education you had, but the concept of Courage is not like that.

There is a PVSM winner this year. He was shot fatally in his chest, legs and hands, when ambushing a militant outpost. He still managed to pull out his knife and slit two terrorists huddled in a bunker. The whole nation stood up and saluted him. He is an ordinary man, not billionaire or a Dr/Engineer. And no one did it because they wanted anything from him. But that courage is unmatched. When Bill Gates comes, people sworm him, basically because they want something from him.( $$, what else ?? ). That is not the case with courage.

Intha veechukku pathil sollunga, My sword rests now.

Cheers.

dinesh
11-20-2003, 09:00 PM
whats the big deal?? You guys are seriously misleading...

sorry dude....my fault.....

Education folks. The Name is KALVI. Nalla pesureenga yellorum - aana, arugumentai niruthivittu, unmaiyai otthukkitta, Sofia-ku theerpu solla vasahiya irrukum. Yenna, readyah??

I don't think so.....as I said earlier it has to be a good combination of all three....

katteri
11-20-2003, 09:24 PM
[
Kootam koodichaaam.. poi paakaatee thalai vaeduchudumaam...

Shy[/quote]

Nan munnai di soona madhiri i am giving examples how people r eager 2 know informn...''appadiye aartham pannatheenk plss''' :nono:

katteri
11-20-2003, 09:28 PM
. Aanaana patta Bharathi solli irukkar, "Routhram Pazhgu". If only we had the courage to face the outside world, our country would not have been ravaged by so many invaders.

Cheers.
Aanana patta bharathi ithuvum solli irukar ''kalai ezhunthavudan padippu endru'' appuram bharathi is famous for his poems..so kalvi kalvi kalvi than perusu...oooohhh oohh :P

vasan
11-20-2003, 11:12 PM
. Aanaana patta Bharathi solli irukkar, "Routhram Pazhgu". If only we had the courage to face the outside world, our country would not have been ravaged by so many invaders.

Cheers.
Aanana patta bharathi ithuvum solli irukar ''kalai ezhunthavudan padippu endru'' appuram bharathi is famous for his poems..so kalvi kalvi kalvi than perusu...oooohhh oohh :P

hee.. hee.. Bharathi sonnadhum padithaal thaan theriyum, right? (Katteri, innum arumaiyana point vera quote panniyirukkar..)

Inge thaan prachanaiye... padithum, oththukkamatten-nnun chumma adam pidicha eppadi?? Veeram irukku, aana 'vivegam'?? Athuvum irrukku, aaana oththukka thaan manam illai.. mm...

:) :) :lol:

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 11:42 PM
If wealth is all that matters, people will ask his net-monetary worth, not where he is.. even if they ask where he is working etc, its because, in general Microsoft and Intel do not yet offer good paying software jobs to you know, the bravest or the richest, but the well educated, and learned (for the job they do, all the learning they want

yenbaa puriyathvan madhiri pesra..... yenkitta oru billion iruntha naan yen ba microsoft or intel kaalla vizhanum..... naane oru microsoft or intel start pannuvaen..... adhukku enakku padippu thevaiyeeee illai....namma bill gates kooda padikalai......... theriyuma?

This is a basic given, when yous search for someone well-settled in US. Remember girls want to marry software engineers and Doctors in US. Not an uneducated and yet traditionally wealthy man...

vasa, enakku romba sirippa varudhu..... if a person is of the caliber of bill gates.....with billions and no education background, which GIRL will say NO?..... yosee baaa..... padiparivu, panam sambarikarthukku..... appo wats ur ultimate requirement? getting money rite.... i mean in the list of courage, money and education it is money..... and thats the requirement u and me are seeking terminally.....

naughty

Comenaughty
11-20-2003, 11:51 PM
Aanana patta bharathi ithuvum solli irukar ''kalai ezhunthavudan padippu endru'' appuram bharathi is famous for his poems..so kalvi kalvi kalvi than perusu...oooohhh oohh

well, unga ellar kittaiyum frankana oru question.... bharathi, thiruvalluvar ungalukkum enakkum theriyum, for the well being and developement of the human race, they had made lots of quotes..... but this cud in fact be one more debate topic..... how much of it is practical...... anne, neenga padikalam, padiparivu peralaam, bharathi sonna madhiri neenga pannadhu miga periya seyal..... ana current situationla, bharathi'a ungalakku job kodakka poraru? bharathi'a ungalakku daily sapaadu poda porara? ungalukku money venum, to live in this world..... and u education ppl havent yet answered this qn......

THERE ARE LAKHS OF UNEMPLYED GRADUATES IN TAMILNADU..... ENGINEERS, LAWYERS, DOCTORS, ARTS AND SCIENCE....ALL FIELD....ALL PEOPLE ARE EDUCATED..... BUT NO JOB...... R THEY HAPPY THAT THEY GOT GOOD EDUCATION?? THEY ARE CRYING DAY AND NIGHT..... IN RECENT SUICIDE HAS ALSO BEEN ON THE RISE...... THE REASON...... MONEY..... NO JOB..... NO WAY OF LIVING..... GIVE THEM AN OPTION NOW....RELINQUISH THEIR DEGREE FOR 1 CRORE RUPEES...... THEY WILL AGREE IN NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VASA AND KATTERI..... AND TO THE ATTENTION OF SOFIA...... ANSWER THIS QN..... U GUYS ARE EVADING THIS QN......

BHARATHI SONNA MADHIRI PADIPARIVU VAITHUM NAM NATTIL PALA ILAINARGAL ARE CRYING DAY ADN NIGHT....... Y????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????/

NAUGHTY :ahha:

sofiadorathy
11-21-2003, 05:13 AM
Its really great to see aanainar back into team and also naughty....Mr.vasan said that

The Name is KALVI. Nalla pesureenga yellorum - aana, arugumentai niruthivittu, unmaiyai otthukkitta, Sofia-ku theerpu solla vasahiya irrukum. Yenna, readyah??

ethukku arguement stop pannanum nalla jolly-aa thaaane poyikittu irukku....do u know ione thing ppls those who arguesd here got lot of active messages to become a mod. or supermod. so try ur arguements more and more....just 20 hours to go for the end of this patti mandram...
then result will be posted.....

Quote:

I don't think so.....as I said earlier it has to be a good combination of all three....

dont worry shidinesh just one topic is in the lead now....not all the three teams....but they are very closer to each other.....come on guys....here is the real arguement starts from now.....Go!Go!Go!!

Thank u......
Be Happy........

vasan
11-21-2003, 05:21 AM
Sof wrote:

ethukku arguement stop pannanum nalla jolly-aa thaaane poyikittu irukku....

Athu onnum illa sof... Kalvi team thaan perum vettri perapoguthunnu ellorukkum theriyum.. adhanaal thaan avangalai saran-adaiya solli yeludhinen :D :D

Common guys, come up with more 'feeble' arguments !! :lol: :lol:

:) Kalvi katrom, aanaal thaazhmai-yai innum karkkavillai... :D :D

katteri
11-21-2003, 08:59 AM
Cheers.
Athuvum irrukku, aaana oththukka thaan manam illai.. mm...

:) :) :lol:[/quote]
I have agreed to many of the pts raised by selvam and veeram but those r applicable to certain areas only.
Kalvi..illaiyel nee illai nan illai ivulakam valarthiukathu...''kalvi than siranthathu'

katteri
11-21-2003, 09:04 AM
[
ungalukku money venum, to live in this world..... and u education ppl havent yet answered this qn......

THERE ARE LAKHS OF UNEMPLYED GRADUATES IN TAMILNADU..... ENGINEERS, LAWYERS, DOCTORS, ARTS AND SCIENCE....ALL FIELD....ALL PEOPLE ARE EDUCATED..... BUT NO JOB...... R THEY HAPPY THAT THEY GOT GOOD EDUCATION?? THEY ARE CRYING DAY AND NIGHT..... IN RECENT SUICIDE HAS ALSO BEEN ON THE RISE...... THE REASON...... MONEY..... NO JOB..... NO WAY OF LIVING..... GIVE THEM AN OPTION NOW....RELINQUISH THEIR DEGREE FOR 1 CRORE RUPEES...... THEY WILL AGREE IN NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VASA AND KATTERI..... AND TO THE ATTENTION OF SOFIA...... ANSWER THIS QN..... U GUYS ARE EVADING THIS QN......

BHARATHI SONNA MADHIRI PADIPARIVU VAITHUM NAM NATTIL PALA ILAINARGAL ARE CRYING DAY ADN NIGHT....... Y????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????/

NAUGHTY :ahha:[/quote]

Thirumbhavum sonathaiye solla mudiyathu.....epperpatta kodeeswaranum ...sinthithu panathai inevest pannaum ,atha pathu kakkatheriyanum ilaiyel ..dumal :p: :sm19:

vasan
11-21-2003, 09:34 AM
Sure thing... there are thousands of graduates with out jobs. And there are millions of people with zero education - who occupy all the top positions in companies, govt, and else where.... :) Is that your argument? well... what can any one say?? Except, perhaps, WAKE UP !!! (in all capitals too, its seems you folks like them !! :) )

Did you guys actually read what the Kalvi team has been posting? Did we ever say 'padiparivu' alone is kalvi? Ask all the billion Indians to study only history, and expect them to earn their livelihoods... Folks, Kalvi is education - not 'padiparivu' alone.. If you spent one minute thinking, you would have remembered Namakkal Kavingar's words: kaithozhil onedrai katrukkol... Learn what interests you, what would fetch you a job, give you intellectual job satisfaction (not merely line up your pockets)... Kalvi is not mere reading of poems (Bharathi's or Thirudan's), its learning the lifes truths from personal and others experiences - from nature and elsewhere - from the intellectual struggles of the generations of people before us... things that make your heart burst with pride, walk a bold step, look ahead, write with conviction, say the truth without hesistation... Kalvi is what makes a man a man else how could we distinguish from an animal? Man outgrows the contemporary world, merely because he could learn - otherwise he has to only be in step with natural evolution.. :)

Thottaniathoorum Kalvi - Ketka ketka pathil varum kalvi team idam irundhu.. :)

Idhu eppadi irrukku?

Vasan

katteri
11-21-2003, 02:20 PM
nature and elsewhere - from the intellectual struggles of the generations of people before us... things that make your heart burst with pride, walk a bold step, look ahead, write with conviction, say the truth without hesistation... Kalvi is what makes a man a man else how could we distinguish from an animal? Man outgrows the contemporary world, merely because he could learn - otherwise he has to only be in step with natural evolution.. :)

Thottaniathoorum Kalvi - Ketka ketka pathil varum kalvi team idam irundhu.. :)

Idhu eppadi irrukku?

Vasan

Correct a soonaa.....
one more eg:kalvi than perus enbatharku
folks pls understand the msg not the content.
Kalvi kadavullukk oru nall irukku SARASWATHI POOJAI BUT FOR SELVAM R VEERAM???

sofiadorathy
11-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Kalvi kadavullukk oru nall irukku SARASWATHI POOJAI BUT FOR SELVAM R VEERAM???

Nalla Point pa....Very good point....Dont u think there is no festival for selvam and veeram...there is one festival called uzhaippali thinam where many ppls get bonus money....for their work....chumma sonnen naduvarum appa appa pesanum-la athaaaaaaaaan....

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 03:09 PM
hello sofia mam,
Kalvi thaan BEST. Kalvi eruntha automatica Selvam varum (eppo ulla Indian-US makaluku ethu nallavey theium). Once Selvam vantha Politicsla join pannidalam. Once politics join pannita Adiyal, soda bottle adikirathu, veashti urvarthu, Acid adikarthunu automaticka VEERAM vanthudum. Am i right? Enna makkaley?

sofiadorathy
11-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Kalvi thaan BEST. Kalvi eruntha automatica Selvam varum (eppo ulla Indian-US makaluku ethu nallavey theium). Once Selvam vantha Politicsla join pannidalam. Once politics join pannita Adiyal, soda bottle adikirathu, veashti urvarthu, Acid adikarthunu automaticka VEERAM vanthudum. Am i right? Enna makkaley?

adadey ithuvum nalla point-aa irukkey....itha solli naughty kittayum shy kitttayum pechu vaanga porathu uruthi-nu nenaikkiren....kavalapadaathee enga katteri and vasan is there to help u....

One Important news:
Sofia is going to post the result of this topic a 10 hours late.....but the message after 12.00am GMT will not be accepted in this pattimandram....but the result of this pattimandram will be posted at the same topic at 9.00am GMT.I once again thank each and every person who participate in this topic......

Be Happy......

krishng
11-21-2003, 03:37 PM
[Kalvi kadavullukk oru nall irukku SARASWATHI POOJAI BUT FOR SELVAM R VEERAM???

en neenga lakshmi pooja kelvi pattadhillaya? diwlaikku aduthanaal indha pooja dhan. saraswathi pooja kondadravangala vida lakshmi pooja kondadravangadhan indiavula jasthi. saraswathi pooja is famous in tamilnadu and karnataka only. but lakshmi pooja is famous through out northindia. so now think about it which is best. kandippa selvam dhan.. selvamey dhan..

selvam selvam selvam selvam dhan...

-Krishng.

krishng
11-21-2003, 03:42 PM
hello sofia mam,

first neenga USla kalvi karka poga evaluvu selvam kamicheenga US embassyla... or evaluvu panam scholarship kidaikudhunnu letter kamicheenga.. or otherwise ungalala kandippa US poi irukkavey mudiyadhu...edhavudhu pesarthukku munnadi konjam yosingappa. acid adikardhu.. sodabottle.. idhellam irukattum.evaluvu padichavan arasiyalluku varan. ellam niraiya selvam irukaravan dhan arasiyallukku varan.. adutha padiya balam irukiravan. padichavan arasiyallukku varadhu romba romba kammi. padichavan arasiyallukku vandhu soda bottle, acid adikardhu sencha avan padichu enna prayojanam.. adhukku padikamale arasiyallukku vandhu indha sevai ellam seyallam..

so selvam dhanpa perisu ella vidhatheelum..

-Krishng.

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:06 PM
hello sofia mam,

first neenga USla kalvi karka poga evaluvu selvam kamicheenga US embassyla... or evaluvu panam scholarship kidaikudhunnu letter kamicheenga.. or otherwise ungalala kandippa US poi irukkavey mudiyadhu...edhavudhu pesarthukku munnadi konjam yosingappa. acid adikardhu.. sodabottle.. idhellam irukattum.evaluvu padichavan arasiyalluku varan. ellam niraiya selvam irukaravan dhan arasiyallukku varan.. adutha padiya balam irukiravan. padichavan arasiyallukku varadhu romba romba kammi. padichavan arasiyallukku vandhu soda bottle, acid adikardhu sencha avan padichu enna prayojanam.. adhukku padikamale arasiyallukku vandhu indha sevai ellam seyallam..

so selvam dhanpa perisu ella vidhatheelum..

-Krishng.

Dear krishnang,
I were there in US for 2 years that too top ranked university. Ennada bandtha veduraneynu nenikathinga that is true. US poga naya paisa selavu pannala because i did my Ph.D in india that too one of the premier Insti. univ. took care for my air-fare etc...2 yearsla oraluvu panam parthen. i feel thats ok. now i am working in one of the premier insti. in india. I am plannin to join politics if i get chance. if you want to know bout me just give a personal message. i will send all my info. hope this is sufficient for you.

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:10 PM
krishnan Jee,
P.Chidambaram, Subramanya swamy evanga ellam haward universitynratha maranthutinga pola.

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:23 PM
krishnan Jee,
P.Chidambaram, Subramanya swamy evanga ellam haward universitynratha maranthutinga pola.

naan ketta questiona neenga seriya purinchikala..padichavanga yaarum arasiyalukku varadhillainnu naan engaiyavudhu solli irukena? konjam thirumba ennoda message ellam padinga. niraiya per varadhillainnu sonnen. panam ullavanum balam ullavanum dhan niraiya pee arasiyalluku varan.

balam ullavanukkum panam romab mukkiyam. arasiyallu varadhukku.

ok?

-Krishng.

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Dear krishnang,
I were there in US for 2 years that too top ranked university. Ennada bandtha veduraneynu nenikathinga that is true. US poga naya paisa selavu pannala because i did my Ph.D in india that too one of the premier Insti. univ. took care for my air-fare etc...2 yearsla oraluvu panam parthen. i feel thats ok. now i am working in one of the premier insti. in india. I am plannin to join politics if i get chance. if you want to know bout me just give a personal message. i will send all my info. hope this is sufficient for you.

oruthar rendu pera vecha societia edai podadheenga. enakku therinchu niraiya peru en almost 95% of the people r going to US after showing lumps of wealth in US Embassy. ippadi neenga solara madhiri irukiravan mattum dhan US poran appadinnu vechikittenganna.. innaikku USla minchi minchi pona oru 100 indians dhan irupaanga.

ippo irukira nilaila US poravangalukku panm dhan mukkiyam. adhukkudhan US poganumra ennamey varudhu avangallukku. ellam $ seyyara velai ayya..en US, Europe eduthukanga. innaikku irukara nilamaiya evaluvu peru Europela irukanga.. ellam panathukkaga dhan.

innaiku nalla velaila irukkennnu sollereenga illa? panam parthuttennu sollereenga illa? appa en neenga arasiyallukku poganumnnu asai padareenga.. ippo irukara velaiyum vittutu veetila oru book vechikittu padichikittu irukka vendiyadhu dhaney.. andha velai vera yaarukavudhu kidaikkum illa. panam mukkiyam illainna neenga idha seyalamey?

neenga verum arguementkagadhan indah topic eduthirukeengannu ellorkuum theriyum. selvam dhan mukkiyam enbadhum ungallukku theriyum..

so selvamey sirandhadhu. selman dhan innaikku irukara nilamaila emllamey.. oruthan kalvi karkarthukkum.. couragea irukarthum avanukku backgroundla selvam irukardhudhan..

Selvam Selvam dhan..

-Krishng.

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:31 PM
naan ketta questiona neenga seriya purinchikala..padichavanga yaarum arasiyalukku varadhillainnu naan engaiyavudhu solli irukena? konjam thirumba ennoda message ellam padinga. niraiya per varadhillainnu sonnen. panam ullavanum balam ullavanum dhan niraiya *bad word* arasiyalluku varan.

balam ullavanukkum panam romab mukkiyam. arasiyallu varadhukku.

ok?

-Krishng.

Thaliva Panam ennaiku varum naliku pogum...........nammaloda eppovum varathu kalvi thaan appa. Naan USla erukumbothu Dollarsla panam parthen eppo Rupees thaan. Aaaana Uslayum seri Indialyum seri ennoda padipu Ph.D thaan o.k. (sorry for mentioning my qualification........usually i wouldn't but enga patimanra thalipu appadi)

Arasiyalvathiku eppo balam varuthu.......avan atchiyela eruntha thaan.....arasiyalnaa panam thevai..........KALVI is the main source will give more money. expecting your comments

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:39 PM
oruthar rendu pera vecha societia edai podadheenga. enakku therinchu niraiya peru en almost 95% of the people r going to US after showing lumps of wealth in US Embassy. ippadi neenga solara madhiri irukiravan mattum dhan US poran appadinnu vechikittenganna.. innaikku USla minchi minchi pona oru 100 indians dhan irupaanga.

ippo irukira nilaila US poravangalukku panm dhan mukkiyam. adhukkudhan US poganumra ennamey varudhu avangallukku. ellam $ seyyara velai ayya..en US, Europe eduthukanga. innaikku irukara nilamaiya evaluvu peru Europela irukanga.. ellam panathukkaga dhan.

innaiku nalla velaila irukkennnu sollereenga illa? panam parthuttennu sollereenga illa? appa en neenga arasiyallukku poganumnnu asai padareenga.. ippo irukara velaiyum vittutu veetila oru book vechikittu padichikittu irukka vendiyadhu dhaney.. andha velai vera yaarukavudhu kidaikkum illa. panam mukkiyam illainna neenga idha seyalamey?

neenga verum arguementkagadhan indah topic eduthirukeengannu ellorkuum theriyum. selvam dhan mukkiyam enbadhum ungallukku theriyum..

so selvamey sirandhadhu. selman dhan innaikku irukara nilamaila emllamey.. oruthan kalvi karkarthukkum.. couragea irukarthum avanukku backgroundla selvam irukardhudhan..

Selvam Selvam dhan..

-Krishng.

Thalaiva panathuku aasai padathathala thaan India thirumbi vanthen. Veetla chumma books padichitu erunthan career enna agarathu......Ph.D + post doc. pannitu chumma veetla ukkara solringala......Indian kidsku yaar padipu solli kudukarthu......today i am teaching for 100s of INDIAN students!

u r thinking that i am doing this job just for a money! what a joke?

Kalvi thanga best.......

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:41 PM
Thaliva Panam ennaiku varum naliku pogum...........nammaloda eppovum varathu kalvi thaan appa. Naan USla erukumbothu Dollarsla panam parthen eppo Rupees thaan. Aaaana Uslayum seri Indialyum seri ennoda padipu Ph.D thaan o.k. (sorry for mentioning my qualification........usually i wouldn't but enga patimanra thalipu appadi)

Arasiyalvathiku eppo balam varuthu.......avan atchiyela eruntha thaan.....arasiyalnaa panam thevai..........KALVI is the main source will give more money. expecting your comments

arasiyalukku panam thevainndradhai neengaley othukitteenga.. innaikku irukira arasiyalvadhila ethai peru padichu.. andha padipula velai parthu..adhula vara panathai vechu arasiyallukku varanga? sollunga? innaikku irukira main arasiyal vadhigal ellam cinemal fieldlerndhu varanga. cinema fieldla panam kidaikudhungarthukkaga evaluvu peru padippa vittutu varanga. take spb.. college mukkiyama, padathula padara chance mukkiyama vandhappo cinemadhan mukkiyammnu padippa vittutu vandharu.. avar annaikku padipudhan mukkiyammnu coillege poi irundharnna innaikku namakku spb kidaichiruppara? innaikku irukira rangela padippu ilama avarukku evaluvu panam pughazh ellam kidiakudhu.

panam illaina vazhkaiye illa.. panam illaina padippum illa. indha kalathula endha schoola donation illama sethukaranga? endha school fees illama irukku.

neenga phd padichurukeenga..unga pasangala unga padippu vechu school serka mudiyadhannu parunga..unga padippukku edu panam kidaiyadhunnu sollunga. thenparunga.. unga pasangalala padikka mudiyumannu? kandippa mudiyadhu..even in govt schools u have to pay some fees. otherwsie they wont allow u to continue ur study. for exams u have to pay fees. if u r not paying the fees, then u r not allowed to write the exams.

engapathullu panam dhan. ana vera vera perla avadharam edukudhu..konja eduthula porula.. konja edathula lanchama, konja eduthula gift endra perla.. ippadi pala vidhathula.

ellorin moochumey panam dhan..

-Krishng.

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:45 PM
Thalaiva panathuku aasai padathathala thaan India thirumbi vanthen. Veetla chumma books padichitu erunthan career enna agarathu......Ph.D + post doc. pannitu chumma veetla ukkara solringala......Indian kidsku yaar padipu solli kudukarthu......today i am teaching for 100s of INDIAN students!

u r thinking that i am doing this job just for a money! what a joke?

Kalvi thanga best.......

thalaivaa, neenga padippu solli tharennu sollereenga. 100 indian kidskku padippu solli thara sevaikku nnegaley neenga earn panna panathula oru chinna school arambichu, edhum panam vangama solli kodukalamey? adhukku edhukku neenga oru popularanna institutela poi padam soli kodukanum. sevai, career ellam poi solladheenga thalaiva.. sevai dhan mukkiyamna mother therasa madhiri irukka vendiyadhu dhaney? avangallukku kooda avanga society nadatha niraya sponsors irundhanga. illainna avangalalaiyum samalichirukka mudiyadhu. edhuva irundhalum panm venum.. enna seyyanumnalum panam venum.. illainna innaikku vazhavey mudiyadhu.

-Krishng.

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:46 PM
Dr.Abdul Kalam veetla book padichitu erunthutruntha namma sirantha Presidenta parthirupoma!
KALVI will def. win!

Sofia mam seekram result podunga

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:49 PM
kalvi illama oruthan uyiroda irukka mudiyum.. veeram illama oruthan uyiroda irukka mudiyum. ana selvam illama.. adhan namakku thevaiyana food items vanga panam illama oruthanal irukku mudiyuma?

courage irundhu panam illanalum vazha mudiyadhu..ana panam irundhu courage illana vazhalam.

kalvi irundhu panam illainalum vazha mudiyadhu..ana panam irundhu kalvi illaina vazhalam.

edhuva irundhalum panam venumungo..

-Krishng.

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:51 PM
Dr.Abdul Kalam veetla book padichitu erunthutruntha namma sirantha Presidenta parthirupoma!
KALVI will def. win!

Sofia mam seekram result podunga

naan erkanavey sonna madhiri oruthar rendu pera vechu societya edai podadheenga.. majority of people enna seyyaranga.. majority of thje peoplekku need edhu.. idhellam yosichu apparom message kodunga..

-Krishng.

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:52 PM
thalaivaa, neenga padippu solli tharennu sollereenga. 100 indian kidskku padippu solli thara sevaikku nnegaley neenga earn panna panathula oru chinna school arambichu, edhum panam vangama solli kodukalamey? adhukku edhukku neenga oru popularanna institutela poi padam soli kodukanum. sevai, career ellam poi solladheenga thalaiva.. sevai dhan mukkiyamna mother therasa madhiri irukka vendiyadhu dhaney? avangallukku kooda avanga society nadatha niraya sponsors irundhanga. illainna avangalalaiyum samalichirukka mudiyadhu. edhuva irundhalum panm venum.. enna seyyanumnalum panam venum.. illainna innaikku vazhavey mudiyadhu.

-Krishng.

kids....... i mean college students buddy. i really cannot explain u what is meant by career because you are in a money group (Selvam)...really difficult to teach a lesson for you what is education (Kalvi).........atleast at this point (i am not hurting u buddy)

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 04:56 PM
kalvi illama oruthan uyiroda irukka mudiyum.. veeram illama oruthan uyiroda irukka mudiyum. ana selvam illama.. adhan namakku thevaiyana food items vanga panam illama oruthanal irukku mudiyuma?

courage irundhu panam illanalum vazha mudiyadhu..ana panam irundhu courage illana vazhalam.

kalvi irundhu panam illainalum vazha mudiyadhu..ana panam irundhu kalvi illaina vazhalam.

-Krishng.

Krish jee

Kalvi erutha automatica panam varum ethu thaan en vathaam. once panam vantha automatica aal balam varum.....vera enna venum.....so my conclusion is if you have education, i mean kalvi rest ellam sernthu varum but converse is not true.

krishng
11-21-2003, 04:59 PM
kids....... i mean college students buddy. i really cannot explain u what is meant by career because you are in a money group (Selvam)...really difficult to teach a lesson for you what is education (Kalvi).........atleast at this point (i am not hurting u buddy)

kool down yaar.. i can understand that. for teaching in schools u dont need any phd. i meant for anything. y career is important? just for popularity or for doing some podhunalam.. career enbadhey panathe base pannidhan irukku.

careerla win pannitan illa thothuttan endru sollvadhellam avankitta evaluvu panam irukku enbadhai poruthu dhan. careerla fail ayita.. adhn padipula fail ayitta.. avan kitta panam irundhuchinna avan indha ulagathaiye alalam. avana yaaravudhu careerla fail ana payannu sollavungala? kandippa mattanga?

selvam is the best. i am also talking about ur Phd, career and all.. so dont get hurt ok?

-Krishng.

krishng
11-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Krish jee

Kalvi erutha automatica panam varum ethu thaan en vathaam. once panam vantha automatica aal balam varum.....vera enna venum.....so my conclusion is if you have education, i mean kalvi rest ellam sernthu varum but converse is not true.

ennoda arguementey anda educationukkey panam venumgardhudhan.. padicha panam varum seri. ana padikarthukku panam venum illa? c my old messages about school donation etc buddy.

so base selvam dhan...

-Krishng.

balaiitm
11-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Athu namma society pannathu.......En corporation schoola padikirathuku ethuku money? govt. engg. collegela padikirathuku ethuku money....? try to get scholarship en selavu panringa............

nice arguments krish jee. i am very cool hope the same on U

krishng
11-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Athu namma society pannathu.......En corporation schoola padikirathuku ethuku money? govt. engg. collegela padikirathuku ethuku money....? try to get scholarship en selavu panringa............

nice arguments krish jee. i am very cool hope the same on U

again u r making mistake. without reading my previous messages u r talking. corporation schoolukkum konjam panam kattanum. govt eng collegela padikavaum panam kattanum. naama selavu pannina mattum dhan adhu panama? scholarshipa irundhalum adhu panam dhan? inga argivement generala panatha pathi dhan.. adhu eppadi varudhu enbadhu pathi illa.. so atleast scholarship mukkiyammnu sonnadhale so neengale panam mukkiyammnu accept pannekittenganu naan ninaichukiren.

nice arguments.. kool chats. so no hurtings..thats kool.

cheers....

-Krishng.

Comenaughty
11-21-2003, 06:12 PM
Krish jee

Kalvi erutha automatica panam varum ethu thaan en vathaam.

i dunno which premier institution u r from..... by my knowledge, i know how many ppl cried at the end of their "so called" premier education..... the only reason..... their knowledge wasnt recognized/used.... i know many ppl who r doing megre jobs and stuff..... but many of them unsatisfactory.... the only reason..... money..... and whether u know or not..... many ppl from the top engineering institution in india go for software jobs....ppl from all field go for that.... the reason...... love for computers? love for Mr.Narayanmurthy or Azim premji? its money dude..... u mite have got a good smell of money, which is making u state "education is number 1"..... but tell me frankly..... rnt u saving up money for ur kids? if the place whereever u r working, reduce ur pay by 5000/month, wont u raise ur voice? dont tell me no..... everybody NEEDS money.... whether u accept it or not.....its deep inside u.....that u need money for one reason or the other..... if u really didnt want money, u cud have gone to some community college where the pay is meagre and rendered ur service..... they wudnt have cn a Phd person teaching in their life..... so, i totally disagree if one says "money is nothing and i dont require money at all in life"..... think....

naughty

Comenaughty
11-21-2003, 06:20 PM
Thirumbhavum sonathaiye solla mudiyathu.....epperpatta kodeeswaranum ...sinthithu panathai inevest pannaum ,atha pathu kakkatheriyanum ilaiyel ..dumal

yov katteri,
nee endha oorla ya yov irukka..... realize one thing.... in india, politicians and actors are the richest person.... tell me one thing.... which politicians is educated...."maadu mekara payyan" lallo prasad, 1000 kodi saptaan..... avan ippo adha kaapathaliya? come on dude..... if i make a list of politicians who ate crores and are still able to retain the maount they have earnt, how is it possible....for maintaining ur wealth u DONT need education..... nee enganthu indha madhiri statement solraen enakku therila..... namma ambani, oru pertol pumpla velai senjaaru..... padippu kidaiyathu.... aaana.... neeya complete panniko....

naughty

sofiadorathy
11-21-2003, 06:31 PM
Nalla potti between krishng and balaitm.....itho naughty ennamo kekkuraaru avarukku answer pannungappa

Comenaughty
11-21-2003, 06:35 PM
krishnan Jee,
P.Chidambaram, Subramanya swamy evanga ellam haward universitynratha maranthutinga pola

indha listla..... P.Chidambaram....ippo address illa..... Subbu is a 'joker' .....no one even bothers about him..... im sure everyone will agree.... and coming to ur point..... how did these ppl get their education in harvard? yaarudaiya bank account gaali achu? for them studying in harvard they needded money rite? who paid that money? anne, for doing MBA in US, u need lucre..... for a fellowship in a business school from india, u need a GMAT score of 800.... im sure these fellows didnt get that..... they paid for their degree..... simple..... so MONEY can buy education right? panam iruntha degree vangalam..... ana, converse if u say is true, then the jobless ppl in india will hit u....so dont tell it in public (jus joking....take it light....wanted to emphasize how frustrated the unemployed youths in india are)!!

naughty

krishng
11-21-2003, 07:05 PM
americala padikardhu pathi pesereengale..unga vzhikkey varen naan. ennathan scholarship kidaichalum vera selavu ellam..

naan toefl ezhudhina podhey 4000 rupee pay pannen. ippo evaluvo theriyala? gre ezhadhu appo 5000 rupees.ippo evalovo theriyala? idha ellam neenga ennadhan padichalum pay panni dhan aganum. illati exam ezhutha mudiyadhu. exam ezhudhalainna ungallukku evan schol tharuvan.

initially panam thevai. panam illainna onnum seyya mudiyadhu.

-Krishng.

Comenaughty
11-22-2003, 07:27 AM
sofia
romba nerama no one is putting forth their views..... is it supposed to imply the others rnt able to answer our (money) qn.s? time to conclude the topic??

naughty

balaiitm
11-22-2003, 07:33 AM
dear naughty,
this post was locked for some time. hello naughty Mr.Azim Premji graduated from Stanford. Nalla KALVI erunthathaal thaan enaiku periya aala erukar. KALVI thaan appa ellavatrilum sirantha selvam.

Everyone needs money BUT

"Katroruku sendra vidamellam sirappu"

hope u understand.

sofiadorathy
11-22-2003, 07:34 AM
Hello Geetham members First I have to say sorry for Locking this topic.....
As here were lot of messages I could'nt read all messages and give the result.....If that was unlocked still many replies may have came and I could not give a right decision......As a Judge of the topics I m gonna paste some 1-5 messages that I liked the most....I consulted nearly 15 members over here to give the right decision by showing all messages to them.....So the result came and I m gonna post the Result at 09.00 am GMT..... Please be patience.....

I hope u ppls who posted messages here wont get angry on me......for such a kind of result.....

After the result has been entered u can again start to give ur opinion....and u all are gonna seee the "Vaigai Raatchasi" attacks this topic with her messages.....I assure none can stand before her....

Its nothing but same Sofia Dorathy.....

Thanks for posting 160 replies over here and made the forum Active....

Bye Bye

Be Happy.....

sofiadorathy
11-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Hello Geeeeeetham Members.......
Here are the results......
Please be patience for the results......
Dont put any oppose for the results....

Many of the ppls posted many of the messages here.....I have to accept Frankly that I m not an Intelligent perosn to give such a result.....

As I have said already We have decided 5 Main posts as an great post here are those 5 posts

5)Anbaarthantha Naduvar avargale, mattrum vaasaga peru makkale !

Indha Pattimandrathil kaalandhu kondu nanku vivaathikka vendumendral, atharkku nanku sindhikkum thiran vendum. Sinthikkum thiran vara nall 'kalvi' thevai. Selvam, Veeram yendru yeludha kooda adharkkum Kalvi thevai. (ada, chumma love letter yeludhave, kalvi vendum, patti mandram pesa vendama?? Selvamo, 'kuruttu' thairiyamo irundhal lanjam koduthu 'black mark' thaan vanga mudiyum )

Yenave, "Kalvi" thaan melanathu yena, unmaiyana, arumaiyanna, uvantha theerpai koori, ingu needhiyai nilai naatungal yena panivodu (ippo thaan moderator aiyitaangle, panivodu thaan ketka mudiyum ) kettukolgiren !

'Kalvi' team-in saarbaga,

This post was done by Mr.Vasan....Next...

4)Quote:

so selvame siranthathu.

naughty

This post was done by naughty

Next......

3)kalvi illama oruthan uyiroda irukka mudiyum.. veeram illama oruthan uyiroda irukka mudiyum. ana selvam illama.. adhan namakku thevaiyana food items vanga panam illama oruthanal irukku mudiyuma?

-Krishng

2)U are great Billionaire and had the best education on earth.But u have no courage.

Ungalukku velura kumbeedu ellam real respect'a ennaikum erukaathu, ungalooda unga kita erukara money maela thaan ellarukum kannu erukum.. how can we grab that.. eppadi evanai kavukarthunu thaan erukum entha world. Ungalai suthi oru big eagle kootam wil be there, u wont have any peace even in ur sleep... Enga thalaivar Rajini'ae soli erukaar..

Anna oru veeram ulla guy maela thaana antha real respect varum..

Eppo, no money and Education, Just veeram.

Yaen they cant survive in the current world?? Do u think of all the population are every one educated.. 3/4th of the job requires hardwork.
I am pointing few ones here

THIS WAS POSTED BY SHY

AND GEETHAM MEMBERS HERE IS THE NUMBER 1 MESSAGE THAT WE ALL LIKE THE MOST......POSTED BY KATTERI FOR KALVI.....

1)Veeram is learned by u or by ur day 2 day experience r taught by some one...U can see my earlier posts!!! for further clarfication
kalvi than first !!! kalvi illai yel neeenka ingha type pannvenkalaaa..
ehhhhh ehhhh ehhh

I said in the topic of the message i posted ppls please put ur votes for the topic....which would also take part in the RESULT....and so now it became that the winners are........

Even though the ppls vote was really less for Veeram and Selvam......Two ppls for their team worked out very hard for their team by posting their messages.....

Well I say that GOD itself dont know to say the result for this Topic....so only I have tried this Method of selecting 5 usefull messages.....

Eventhough Kalvi has maximum number of users vote...only 1 or 2 replied constanly......

So we planned that Vote Process cant help in this Basis......

Already Selvam and Veeram got a Black point with them....which made Kalvi team to go in a higher rate......

But later they both raised up and catched Kalvi by very many meaningfull posts.....

So the Final decision lead me to confuse me and every one over heree...who discussed the result....

Even in those 5 messages 2 messages by Kalvi and 2 messages for Selvam and 1 message for Veeram.....

I request u ppls not to think that those 5 messages are Rating....Its just a number...1 2 3 4 5... but not rank 1 post rank 2 post.......like that....

Enna Friends romba kolappurenaaa......OK OK I will stop it.......lol.....

Intha kulapathukku innoru name thaaan Psychology......

Innuma ungalukku yaaaru winner-nu theriyale.......

Come on members its ur turn

Give up the Results.....

I have fixed one team as winner atha yaaaru correct-aaa sollureeenga-nu paaaarpom..... 1 full day time tharen....

I mean at 12.00 GMT Tonight.....lol

still then Sofia will be eager for ur Results....Thank u if u had read this letter patienly.....

Bye Bye........

Be Happpppy.....

Comenaughty
11-22-2003, 06:40 PM
ama fosia,
neenga endha sidu?

naughty

krishng
11-22-2003, 07:55 PM
ama fosia,
neenga endha sidu?

naughty

i didnt get it. what is this?

-Krishng.

Comenaughty
11-22-2003, 07:59 PM
jus asked which team is sofia supporting....

naughty

katteri
11-22-2003, 08:48 PM
kulappuna thelivu pirakkum pole..... :think:

vasan
11-22-2003, 10:32 PM
oh, sof..

naduvar nangu yositu mudivu yeduppar ena engallukku nambikkai - irruku...

Kalvi thaan!!

sofiadorathy
11-23-2003, 12:46 AM
Here are the results peoples.......

In Sofia's Patti Mandram.....The team won was ...............

SELVAM

Congratulations for Selvam Team Members...............

The Man of The Talk is

Come Naughty..........

That was great by all members who participated in Geeeetham pattimandram.......

Special Congrats to Come Naughty.....

Be Happy...... :b: :ush:

Comenaughty
11-23-2003, 12:54 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: THE TRUTH PREVAILS..... CONGRATS TO THE TEAM AND BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME FOR MY OPPONENTS....SOFIA...NICE CONCEPT.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NAUGHTY

Shy
11-23-2003, 12:58 AM
naughty,

Great.. I too liked ur discussions.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: but vida mataen.. again santheepoom with different topics.. appo ungalai undu ellainu panalai.. naan veeram neraincha poonu ellai ;) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .. just kidding..

Shy

sofiadorathy
11-23-2003, 01:04 AM
naan veeram neraincha poonu ellai .. just kidding..

Neeeeenga Ponaaaaaaaaa???????????

I cant believe this!!!!!!!!

vasan
11-23-2003, 01:05 AM
nah... this ain't the truth... :) It will prevail only till the next stock market crash ...

anyways, congratulations for the winners of the lottery!!!
(panam patthum seiyum-nnu solluvaanga, pattimandram-thilum jaiyikkumnu theriyama poiyiduchhu... kiddin' folks.. jus kiddin'.. )

dinesh
11-23-2003, 01:05 AM

Why?

vasan
11-23-2003, 01:08 AM
naan veeram neraincha poonu ellai .. just kidding..

Neeeeenga Ponaaaaaaaaa???????????

Sof...

avanga eludhara message- edhum neenga padikkavillaiya? Chumma chop-chop-nnu vetti-veesitingala?? :)

By the way, whats any one supposed to do when some one says: 'I can't believe this!!' Nalla jokah irundhadhu.. :)

:lol: :lol:

sofiadorathy
11-23-2003, 01:11 AM
Ithula enna Nalla joke irukku Vasan..... ennala namba mudiyale.....apdinnu sollum bothu ethuvum joke irukkura maaathiri enakku theriyale vasan......

Be Happy.....

Comenaughty
11-23-2003, 01:14 AM
appo ungalai undu ellainu panalai.. naan veeram neraincha poonu ellai .. just kidding..

HEHEHEH....panatha vechu, unga teamaye vagiduvaen..... adhaan MONEY udaya speciality :ee: .....

naughty

sofiadorathy
11-23-2003, 01:19 AM
HEHEHEH....panatha vechu, unga teamaye vagiduvaen..... adhaan MONEY udaya speciality .....

naughty

One more news naaan starting-le ye solli irukken....Results are not constant.....They mey be changed when ever it wants....Dont Forget this....lol.....Not Kiddin Juzz Serious......

Be Happy....

sofiadorathy
11-23-2003, 03:38 AM
You ppls can also talk still more in this topic to be active but here after u ppls dont want to talk to a particular topic u can select any topic as u want...in this topic.....I will sooon post a critical patti mandram topics which i hope will be the same like this.....I mean active messages.....so here is Sofia waiting for some more posts in this topic.....

Thank u

Be Happy.....

balaiitm
11-23-2003, 09:28 AM
Aiyago KALVI vetri peravillaya???????? Naataamai Theerpa Marthi Sollu!

sofiadorathy
11-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Aiyago KALVI vetri peravillaya???????? Naataamai Theerpa Marthi Sollu!

Athu Ekkaranatha kondum nadakkathu bala

krishng
11-23-2003, 02:15 PM
congrats naughty.. our team has won. i couldnt believe this. thanx a lot naduvar fosia.

hip hip hurray...

meendum adutha pattimandrathula sandhippom.

-Krishng.

katteri
11-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Congrats selvam team :dance: :clap:
I think the reason behind ur success is u worked as ateam..kalvi +veeram though peopel has voted they didnt participate much...
Vote pottothada kadami mudichinupochu nu ninchutankaa...ok
adutha vatti vidamatten???sorry vidamatom...

katteri
11-23-2003, 02:27 PM
to improve the patti mandram .
Naduvar
Pls give sufficient time :
As soon as u decided the topic ,post it and allow members to form team .A week time is enough.After that discn can start
Am i right??
People who have voted shd participate ..appuram...?????????????????

arumugam57
11-23-2003, 03:44 PM
AMPIRE ALIAS NADUVAR SHOULD UNDERGO LIE-DETECTOR TEST. WE GOT INFORMATION THAT COMENAUGHTY GAVE A BLANK CHEQUE TO THE AMPIRE ALIAS NADUVAR. THIS PATTI MANRAM SHOULD BE CANCELLED AND DATES FOR RE-PATTI MANRAM SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: :oops:

Comenaughty
11-23-2003, 05:36 PM
WE GOT INFORMATION THAT COMENAUGHTY GAVE A BLANK CHEQUE TO THE AMPIRE ALIAS NADUVAR.

6face,
yaarappa unakku unmai ellam sonnanga? nee re-patti mandram vai.... aaana unnudaiya above statement gives us moral victory coz..... wat u said above means/implies money can buy patti mandram's tooooo....... panam pathum seyyum yaaaa.........

naughty

sofiadorathy
11-24-2003, 01:06 AM
to improve the patti mandram .
Naduvar
Pls give sufficient time :
As soon as u decided the topic ,post it and allow members to form team .A week time is enough.After that discn can start
Am i right??
People who have voted shd participate ..appuram...?????????????????

In my first news about Patti Mandram I just gave 2 weeks time....But for 2-3 days i could not see many ppls taking part in patti mandram..only come naughty came.....so that i changed 2 week into 1 week....then later on there was a good pick up in this pattimandram.....As I have promised the result will be posted sooon...I done it...there was no other go......

Im Sorry....

Please Inform me about the next Patti Mandram to be held.....

There are 5 topics online......

Be Happy....

Shy
11-24-2003, 05:43 AM
HEHEHEH....panatha vechu, unga teamaye vagiduvaen..... adhaan MONEY udaya speciality :ee: .....

naughty

veeratha vachu unga uyiraiyae vaangiduvaen.. athaan veerathooda speciality.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shy

silican
11-24-2003, 06:09 AM
veeratha vachu unga uyiraiyae vaangiduvaen.. athaan veerathooda speciality.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shy

Uyirai vaanguvadhu veerama ?? yedhirthu nirpathu veerama ?

Comenaughty
11-24-2003, 06:17 AM
veeratha vachu unga uyiraiyae vaangiduvaen.. athaan veerathooda speciality..

naan pavam.... :Ksp: :oops: ..... neenga dhaan andha "kovilpatti" VEERAlakshmi'a? :wink:

naughty

balaiitm
11-24-2003, 06:27 AM
Hello all,
yesterday CAT paper was out at Delhi. Each paper was sold for Rs 1 Lakh. Police Veerma pudichitanga............ So KALVIYA velai kuduthu vanga nenachanga............Police VEERMA pudichu KALVIYA kaapathitanga................. ...Enna SELVA makkaey patimanrathula jaychalum nejathula thothu poiduvinga...............

silican
11-24-2003, 06:38 AM
adraa adraa adraa,
SABASH balaji...Kalakittenga..That was a timely post great post to support ur arguement.:clap:

Silican

balaiitm
11-24-2003, 06:49 AM
Thanks Silican but tell this to Arumugam...he PMed me that many of my messages are just 1 line and he is denying to promote to active membership.

silican
11-24-2003, 06:54 AM
Adhellam appdi dhan solvaar..

Neenga idhu pola neraya ezhudhunga...active'aa online mesg illama nalla useful/informative message'aa post pannunga.

Silican

Comenaughty
11-24-2003, 07:06 AM
SC acquits Jaya in Tansi land deal case

Onkar Singh in Delhi | November 24, 2003 10:51 IST
Last Updated: November 24, 2003 12:09 IST

idhu eppadi irukku...... if u have 5000 crores u can even escape even if u have 50000 cases on ur name..... but with a harvard degree will u b acquitted?

naughty

arumugam57
11-24-2003, 07:28 AM
Kannugalaa..
Please leave this topic..

Sofia already locked this topic to avoid further messages and some how it is un-locked now. She announced that SELVAM group is the winner. And she won't change at any cause. Please leave this topic. Once again if fosia locks this then I won't unlock this forum again.

sofiadorathy
11-24-2003, 07:49 AM
Kannugalaa..
Please leave this topic..

Sofia already locked this topic to avoid further messages and some how it is un-locked now. She announced that SELVAM group is the winner. And she won't change at any cause. Please leave this topic. Once again if fosia locks this then I won't unlock this forum again

Vidunga 6face....avunga pesittu pogattum....naan lock panna maaten...let this be active....this topic will be active only upto tuesday then next patti mandram is going to be relesed.....so leave them jolly-ya pesittu pogattum.....lol

Be Happy....

venuram
01-26-2004, 03:22 AM
Selvam. My vote is also for money. Money can buy anything!

sofiadorathy
01-26-2004, 03:28 AM
Money can buy anything

intha line-aa maathidunga

Be Happy....

Shy
01-26-2004, 05:15 PM
bala nalla soneenga.. entha naughty panathai vachu enna vaenna saiyalaamnu solaar. Jaya kaasukuduthu win pannina'nu eppadi sola mudiyum.. she had the dhill and guts to face everything and she did and won'nu kuuda solalaam ellaiyaa ;)

Shy

sofiadorathy
01-27-2004, 04:52 PM
she had the dhill and guts to face everything and she did and won'nu kuuda solalaam ellaiyaa

Sanal kayiru pottu naughty kalutha neruchuteeenga.....mmm waiting for naughty's reply...

Be Happy...

Shy
01-27-2004, 05:50 PM
pakalaam naught bayangara maana aalu.. ithukkum oru reply vachu irupaar ;)

Shy

Comenaughty
01-28-2004, 12:25 AM
bala nalla soneenga.. entha naughty panathai vachu enna vaenna saiyalaamnu solaar. Jaya kaasukuduthu win pannina'nu eppadi sola mudiyum.. she had the dhill and guts to face everything and she did and won'nu kuuda solalaam ellaiyaa ;)

Shy

ama,
jaya appadiye courtukku poi argue panna madhiri pesareenga..... appadiye inga oru periya world war nadantha madhiriyum, jaya oru periya army lead panni rattha vellathla jeycha madhiri solreenga..... jay konjum thoooki potta elumbu thunda saaptu, namma judge's case'a mathitaanga...... adhukku enna courage theva paduthu.... jaya wud have interacted only with her PA and he/she wud have done everything :) ..... yeppo shy, neenga realize panna poreenga..... money is important'nu? :wink:

naughty

sofiadorathy
01-28-2004, 12:40 AM
money is important'nu?

nalla point naughty....itha naan ethir paaakala...lol

Be Happy...

Shy
01-28-2004, 05:33 PM

Shy

ama,
jaya appadiye courtukku poi argue panna madhiri pesareenga..... appadiye inga oru periya world war nadantha madhiriyum, jaya oru periya army lead panni rattha vellathla jeycha madhiri solreenga..... jay konjum thoooki potta elumbu thunda saaptu, namma judge's case'a mathitaanga...... adhukku enna courage theva paduthu.... jaya wud have interacted only with her PA and he/she wud have done everything :) ..... yeppo shy, neenga realize panna poreenga..... money is important'nu? :wink:

naughty

Naan antha meaning'la solalai naughty.. veeram is having the guts kuuda right... she being a woman, when there were too many cases against her, didnt get frightened, but faced it boldly. Scandal'la mateena athai thappika money matum pathaathu..dhill vaenum right.. hershat mehtakita kuuda 1000 crores irunthathu when they caught him, kaasu kuduthu escape aaki irukalaamae... but how hes in jail yaen...

Shy

sofiadorathy
01-30-2004, 02:42 AM
didnt get frightened, but faced it boldly

lol@shy....vallal padathule manivannan-aa sathyaraj arivaal-le vetta varum bothu ulla nadungi kittu veliya thayiriyamaa irukka poguthu...lol

Be Happy...