PDA

View Full Version : Whose more Matured - Girl or Guy

aburvaraagam
11-17-2003, 10:41 PM
Hi All

Just want u r inputs. Whom do u think is more matured guy or a gal??Here Matured means not physically,just talking abt the Mental maturity.

Adhavadhu oru ponnukku mental maturity seekiram varuma illai oru aanukku mental maturity seekiram varuma. Pls share u r thots. If u feel that this topic has already been discussed MODS feel free to delete it.

:b: Siva

sup1984
11-17-2003, 10:54 PM
umm no offense but i dont think u can stereotype people based on sex, it just depends on the individual and not if it is a guy or a gal. maturity comes with age be it a guy or a gal.

butterfly
11-17-2003, 11:20 PM
No doubht about it...ofcourse the answer is women :)...thats Y they get married first & settled in Life :)

vennai1
11-17-2003, 11:31 PM
No doubht about it...ofcourse the answer is women :)...thats Y they get married first & settled in Life :)

absolutely baseless point ... :nono: :snooty: :nono:

Due to the social setup, the wife is always chosen younger

than the husband. Which is why they might get married first

agewise, nothing else :evil: :nono:

apart from that are you saying that maturity means marriage ??? :think:

that idea holds no water... sorry..you are grossly in the dark ! :fight:

Comenaughty
11-17-2003, 11:32 PM
according to me,
girls get mental maturity earlier than men...atleast the tamil women.... but as time progresses around 20-25, men overtake women and from then, men are more mature than women....and butterfly's opinion also goes along.....

No doubht about it...ofcourse the answer is women ...thats Y they get married first & settled in Life

just be4 marriage and after marriage, mental maturity of a man is much more than women in most cases

naughty

Comenaughty
11-17-2003, 11:34 PM
yov vennai,
vera super star padame kidaikalaiya.....quality asingama irukku..... seekrama maathu

naughty

butterfly
11-17-2003, 11:37 PM
Adhavadhu oru ponnukku mental maturity seekiram varuma illai oru aanukku mental maturity seekiram varuma. Pls share u r thots

If I understand right the question is who matures first... :think:

vennai1
11-17-2003, 11:38 PM
yov vennai,
vera super star padame kidaikalaiya.....quality asingama irukku..... seekrama maathu

naughty

naughty sorry baa... poster size-la superaa irundichu..

ippo small size-la ippadi aayiduchu... :( :(

superstar super photos irundhaa konjam Links anupunga... please :pray:

vennai1
11-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Adhavadhu oru ponnukku mental maturity seekiram varuma illai oru aanukku mental maturity seekiram varuma. Pls share u r thots

If I understand right the question is who matures first... :think:

seekaram kannadi maattunga...ammaa... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

question ithu thaan... :: WHO IS MORE MATURED GAL OR GUY !! ;) ;)

time elaam sollale ab !! ippo underwear ... :)

Comenaughty
11-17-2003, 11:43 PM
If I understand right the question is who matures first...

i guess i addressed it..... a girl reaches mental maturity...but since im a guy, i dont want to give up without adding a line abt us.... :ee:

laksivan
11-18-2003, 12:13 AM
my opinion is guys who are matured enough forever than girls.

sabeshan
11-18-2003, 12:42 AM
I dont understand the term mental maturity clearly... I can say that women in general are shrewd and have that flair for analysing things but problem is women are very emotional and hence their judgement could be impaired by their feelings... Whereas men are less prone to emotion though they may not have the same mental acuity when it comes to analysing things

Shy
11-18-2003, 01:51 AM
I vote for the guys..

Guys are the head of the family. We accept that. Thats basically because they think appropriately and handle the situations correctly, more than women. Women are bound to emotional thinking mostly which overcomes reality. Thus, guys think maturely than girls.

Its an invalid point to state that just because girls marry first, they are mature. From long time back, guys had intented to marry only girls younger than him. and thats the only reason girls get married in their early age. Also she doesnt need to worry about handling a family because whoever is going to marry her is going to do that and all she does is, create a family, mange household stuff and if willing help him financially.

But guys arent like that, they got to stand up in ther feet to think abt marriage and hence it takes time for him to marry...

Also its not accepted that age measures the maturity in a person. No it doesnt.. As age goes only u can gain experience, but that doesnt mean u are mature..

More to come when discussion starts ;)

Shy

anainar
11-18-2003, 02:50 AM
I am jumping neck deep now.

My vote is for girls. Not necessarily because they get married first, which has its own reasons and if I elaborate it, it will be deleted as off track.

The reason is, by nature women have a flair for organising and collecting information. They also have a natural skill to differentiate what works for them from what does not. But like Sabesh said, their Achilles heel is emotional attachment. When things are not emotional to them, they act very maturedly at a very young age, where a guy might get worked up with ego and take decisions which may not help him at all. That way women are more matured in their thinking. Men have this problem of ego, which comes in their thinking. A good intelligent women can make the guy dance to her tunes, while making him feel as if she is subserviant to him. They are so deft in handling people, that no one can rival them.

I can site "n" number of instances where women run the family like any one else. In fact better than that. So my vote is for Women.

Pengal vaazhga, Thaikulam Vaazhga :D :D :D

Cheers

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 05:47 AM
girls are more matured,they resemble so but typically guys are matured..... lol.so that i havent vote any answer for this topic....lol

dinesh
11-18-2003, 05:53 AM
This is a stupid question from the outset......maturity varies according to age, geography and environment among many other reasons........no way we can generalize it, and even if we did we will end up with the wrong conclusions!

Better to limit the target scope, so that we know whom we are talking about.

Comenaughty
11-18-2003, 07:11 AM
superstar super photos irundhaa konjam Links anupunga... please

vennai
ur badshah photo of rajini was real good....retain that itself .... :baba:

Shy
11-18-2003, 03:16 PM
The reason is, by nature women have a flair for organising and collecting information. They also have a natural skill to differentiate what works for them from what does not. But like Sabesh said, their Achilles heel is emotional attachment. When things are not emotional to them, they act very maturedly at a very young age, where a guy might get worked up with ego and take decisions which may not help him at all. That way women are more matured in their thinking. Men have this problem of ego, which comes in their thinking. A good intelligent women can make the guy dance to her tunes, while making him feel as if she is subserviant to him. They are so deft in handling people, that no one can rival them.

I can site "n" number of instances where women run the family like any one else. In fact better than that. So my vote is for Women.

Pengal vaazhga, Thaikulam Vaazhga :D :D :D

Cheers

Super... we both is opposite teams ;) great...

I cant agree that EGO is a part only for men thats confusing him with decisions and stuff. It both for men and women, but if u see, for women, not just the ego, but also emotion plays a major role in making decisions.Thats why long back our ancestors made men as the family head than women, coz they will have level head when making decisions and handling family issues(wife'ku jalra poodura men erukaanga ellainnu solalai.. but the percentage is very less and avanga family olunga'vum erukaathu...).

Also a guy falls for a girl and dances to her is his weakness. All men has that. Men have a weak inclination towards women and selfish women use that for their own reasons. Angae more than mature thinking, selfishness, greediness, EGO pondra characters play a major role. Antha mathiri vilira guys are not considered "guys" - u know how they call that in tamil...
A normal guy will have his head in his neck,not like a girl.. they dont say a guy has head weight, normally girls are the ones with that special character. I know u can site "n" number of instances where the family is run entirely by women and can u tell me for sure that the guy in that house has proper acceptance for that and hes given proper respect.. i dont think so. One bad nature of women is when given authority, they try to subside u, they wont have a level head, unless there's someone whose holding the "mookanaang" kairu..

Shy

aburvaraagam
11-18-2003, 03:25 PM
Interesting arguments Shy n nainar

But Shy oru vasanam irukku ongalukku theriyum adhu

Oru aanin vetriku pinnal oru pen irukiral(indha vasanam edhai base a vechu sonnanga).

:b:

Shy
11-18-2003, 03:35 PM
aburv,

If this is true, then

"Behind every successful man is his woman."

This is also very true... ethuku enna solureenga?

"Behind every successful man is his woman.
Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman."

Clinton example soli thaan theriyanumma.. antha range kuuda pooga vaendaam... bruce lee yaeduthukoonga, he died in his early age??? no health or personal problems.. u know who killed him.. his wife.. Do u think these women are mature enough to spoil a man's life?? I dont think so the other factors like greed, EGO, etc played a major part.. antha imature thinking naala thaan eppo bruce lee wife too got rotten and also lweinsky I dont see any good in her future too, apart from she making money by selling her private details...

Shy

Premsudha
11-18-2003, 04:36 PM
Generally girls are more matured than guys. The maturity for girls comes from 20-25 but the guys gets maturity only after 28 or 29 (not everyone) mostly.

anainar
11-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Super... we both is opposite teams ;) great...

Ada paavamay, ithula oru santhoshama ungalukku Shy? Ithukkellam naan bayapada maaten. :wink:

Thats why long back our ancestors made men as the family head than women, coz they will have level head when making decisions and handling family issues

Ithukku there has been a scientifically proven explanation why normally guys are bread winners in a family. Millions of years ago, men naturally were hunters and used to bring food. Women used to gather things in the forest, make families. That is how men presumbly became head of the family. That is not true now to a great extent. So, this point of your cannot be considered. It is a question of evolution.

Also a guy falls for a girl and dances to her is his weakness. All men has that. Men have a weak inclination towards women and selfish women use that for their own reasons. Angae more than mature thinking, selfishness, greediness, EGO pondra characters play a major role.

This is very much true with guys also. They are also selfish, and use people for their own betterment. This is fairly independent of the gender.

One bad nature of women is when given authority, they try to subside u, they wont have a level head, unless there's someone whose holding the "mookanaang" kairu..
Shy

You yourself are saying one bad natured women. How many bad natured women that you can come across? It is true with men also. You really cant see many many women taking bribes or deviating from the law. While men folk is easily susceptible to temptations. So, women are more mature than men.

Cheers.

aburvaraagam
11-18-2003, 05:28 PM
Hmmm...ippo thaan topic is getting hot....appo appo indha siriya moolaikum edhavadhu ettichuna ezhudharen,ippodhaikku u guys continue.

:b: siva

Shy
11-18-2003, 06:11 PM
Ithukku there has been a scientifically proven explanation why normally guys are bread winners in a family. Millions of years ago, men naturally were hunters and used to bring food. Women used to gather things in the forest, make families. That is how men presumbly became head of the family. That is not true now to a great extent. So, this point of your cannot be considered. It is a question of evolution.

ennoda full explanation kaetutu appuram entha point vaenumma ellaiyaa sollunga.. but no rejection...so fast ;)..vida mataen ennoda point naan..

I agree that man hunted and woman gathered. But still if u see, eppavum, household managament is by woman only. man dont do that. enthu enthu unnoda area appadinu they leave, laundry, cooking, malligai saamaan vaangarathu..dresses too at times, ellam womana thaan pannuraanga.

But think about big decisions, even though both man and woman are working in a family, to get a car,

man decides these things.

(1) what type of car
(2) the budget
(3) which company
(4) model
(5) where to get loan
(6) Insurance banking

woman decides on her part on the same decision

(1) which color
(2) exterior/interior style
(3) 2 point includes if leather seats, DVD piece etc -- but still in this point too, hes the own who decides is it neccassary...

Oru pooonu, aiyaa enakku camry thaan pudichu eruku supera eruku appadinnu sola thaan theriyum, but athooda resale value, MSRP, milage etc.. entha marthiri vishyam a guy will look into.. anthu yaentha padicha poona erunthaalum she wont alone look into and decide..."yaenga, entha car vaangalaam, epapdi eppadi eruku.. resale ethu, milegae ethu.."so will get this. appadinu solli, avanga poi vaanga maataanga..

this is just a sample, athu mathiri veedu vaangarathu(obviously she will help him in saying how many bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen epapdi erukanum etc)but other things avan thaan decide panuvaan, pananum, panninathaan nalla erukum.

Dont tell man knows the world and so he decides financially and all the other stuffs. No thats not it. whatever decision a girls takes and wishes from her early stage, someone will and should OK that.

Example... Marority in Love, girls side oothuka mataanga.. (guys side only his mom till end will never accept and we know the reasons why...)
Why girls side oothuka maatanga.. basically everything erukatum...status, parents not interested etc.. but basically one point always exist..."Shes a girl. Decisions are not mature enough, coz most of her decisions might be emotional inclined. but this is life. emotional'la enakku avanai pudichu eruku solra..but eppadi work out aagum theriyalaiyae" - epapdi thaan girl side parents yosipaanga, apart from all other reasons..

Guys side appadi erukaathu..because they know he's a guy, he will marry only whom he likes.. angae status, mom not accepting, caste etc etc mathiri ither reasons thaan varumae thavira.. paiyaan emotional'la decide panni erupaan'nu think pana maaatanga..

So basically whatever position in career wise woman erunthaalum, her decision will be not only her's, but there will be guidance from her father/husband. but that will not work for a guy. He can and will take some decisions indepently for the family without any ones advice. - THATS BECAUSE GUYS CAN HAVE LEVEL HEAD in those important decisions.

Whatever position a woman is in, her personal life should have a lead from her husband.. thats when shes declared shes a successful woman in both personal and career life. If shes the head of the family, "aiyo, themir pudichava, aambalai'ya poonu mathiri nadathuvaa, career maela erukoom'nu oru thirmir" - these are the comments she will get.

so now reconsider my point and give me ur counterpoints on this.

Unga second point, adutha postla pootu erukaen

Shy

Shy
11-18-2003, 06:23 PM
This is very much true with guys also. They are also selfish, and use people for their own betterment. This is fairly independent of the gender.

Yes selfish people exist irrespective of gender.. My point here is, guys falling for girls "aasainaal" has nothing to do with maturity of girls.. antha akaalathula erunthu, one of the emotional weapon for girls athu.. apart from crying. and its nature that opposite poles attract and guys should fall for girls.

athai antha poonu misuse panrathu avalooda materialistic aasaigal. jewelery, money etc ellaina...revenge'a kuuda erukalaam. but I wont say thats just because shes mature, shes doign that and the guy is falling because hes immature - I wont accept that..

You yourself are saying one bad natured women. How many bad natured women that you can come across? It is true with men also. You really cant see many many women taking bribes or deviating from the law. While men folk is easily susceptible to temptations. So, women are more mature than men.

If u say this

men folk is easily susceptible to temptations.

then I will say

women folk is easily susceptible to emotions.

just because hes tempted to something doesnt mean hes not mature enough.. appadi paatha daily, cable TV'a paathu all women are tempted for all types of sarees and jewels advertised.. athuku enna solureenga..

Again my point is this, anainar .. women enna decision yaeduthaalum, athula oru emotional binding, oru ulnokkam erukum. they wont decide with their heads staright.. but that doesnt apply to men.

Shy

anainar
11-18-2003, 07:17 PM
But think about big decisions, even though both man and woman are working in a family, to get a car,

man decides these things.

(1) what type of car
(2) the budget
(3) which company
(4) model
(5) where to get loan
(6) Insurance banking

woman decides on her part on the same decision

(1) which color
(2) exterior/interior style
(3) 2 point includes if leather seats, DVD piece etc -- but still in this point too, hes the own who decides is it neccassary...

Aiyo! This is not rocket science Shy. It is all a question of interest. By nature men are interested in gizmos. Because of the natural curiosity and inclination to experiment. And he does not mind reading reviews, assessing resale values etc. There are woman who know much more about cars than me, but they are miniscue. It is just that they dont care. If they want to, can decide all these things. It is a choice but woman dont bother so much about it. So, your point is countered by this now.

but basically one point always exist..."Shes a girl. Decisions are not mature enough, coz most of her decisions might be emotional inclined. but this is life. emotional'la enakku avanai pudichu eruku solra..but eppadi work out aagum theriyalaiyae" - epapdi thaan girl side parents yosipaanga, apart from all other reasons..

Ithu enna puthu kathai solreenga that only girls side will not accept? In fact if the girl's parents feel that the guy is mature enough to make decisions and can lead life independently, they will agree. Unless she is from an extremely rich family and the guy an ordinary guy. The reverse is also true, but it is not only guys parents of girl's parents.

Whatever position a woman is in, her personal life should have a lead from her husband.. thats when shes declared shes a successful woman in both personal and career life. If shes the head of the family, "aiyo, themir pudichava, aambalai'ya poonu mathiri nadathuvaa, career maela erukoom'nu oru thirmir" - these are the comments she will get.
Shy
I dont see any problem with such women being assertive. The people who talk like that does not come and help them when they want. I know a family here, where the guy sits at home and looks after the children, while wife goes and works as Dr in a hospital. She does not sound assertive. It is the outside people who feel so and tell that to the guy in the guise of helping him. So ithellam romba sagajam in modern world.

Cheers

Shy
11-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Rocket science ellainu ennakkum theriyum, the point is as u said, they dont care and are not interested and guys are. Certain things in life, which fortunately became the important things in life so meant to be handled by men. Girls are not matured enough to like and understand them. Even though the girl know much about the car dealings than the man, isnt it the man who decides what to do. Thats nature. because hes a guy. he can take as many inputs from all sides. but he figures out which is correct or wrong and decides finally. but that cannot happen with a woman. she can never decide herself with so many inputs from all sides. athu thaan romba naerama solraen level headed'nu. They cant be.

Ithu enna puthu kathai solreenga that only girls side will not accept? In fact if the girl's parents feel that the guy is mature enough to make decisions and can lead life independently, they will agree. Unless she is from an extremely rich family and the guy an ordinary guy. The reverse is also true, but it is not only guys parents of girl's parents.

mateeneengala...;) ethu thaan pootu vaangarathu'nu solrathu.. i expected to get an answer like this.. So girls parents, antha guy'ooda maturity vachu thaan avanga poonai kuduka they accept. Poonu kadaisee varaikum, naan yaedutha decision ellam ok'vaa thaan irukum, accept panunga sonna.. pappu vaekaathu.. the girls parents had to see the guy, talk with him, judge his maturity etc and only then they accept... but guys parents, poonai kupeetu, paka lachanama eruka, homely'a..elders respect panraala.. kudumbathuku yaetha mathiri erukaala matum thaan paapaanga..

Shy

vasan
11-18-2003, 07:37 PM
Maturity comes with experience. More often than not guys had to move out of home, be on their own, and live their own life - acquiring a load of hard learned lessons. Many women, especially in India, don't get that kind of chance (some career women do, obviously) and so if we look at it statistically, men have no choice but to grow up. (do they act grown up? thats a different story, and depends on lot more than mental maturity). But, yes, I will agree with Shy, that guys are more matured, simply because they face lifes hardships on their own, more and earlier than the women.

muralipr
11-18-2003, 07:41 PM
according to me womens are matured sooner than men because of the situation ie. like marriage.they are actually forced to be matured by the circumstances.both womens and mens are matured. only the difference is the time of maturity.Womens get matured sooner than mens because of situation

vasan
11-18-2003, 07:49 PM
Don't see how marriage makes a man or woman matured (mentally). Should we then all agree that child marriage is great??

Maturity comes with dealing things on your own. Live your life under your parents, husband, parents in law and so on... and you would say you are matured eough to be on your own? I don't think so. Women, if they have lived their life, and faced hardships, handled pressures on their own, then they will have an opportunity to learn and handle things. Unfortunately things do not happen that way for many women in India. If they do, then ofcourse, there is no gender difference in this case.

The difference is only because of what each person is going through in their lives, and I think men face hardships early on (even before they get married).

bindu_gopisetty
12-08-2003, 04:23 AM
According to me guys are matured than the girls. By my experience i am saying this. naturally girls gets married first. it doesn't men she is mature coz she is married. Always girls gets to know to about lots of things after the marriage. thats when she comes to know what life is? About her responsibility for the family. Before marriage she will not have responses that girl has to do that or this. But for a guy first he needs to settle down take up the family responsibility for his sisters,brothers and parents ofcourse. after that only he can think of geting married. so guys first and then girls.

Shy
03-02-2004, 03:35 PM
According to me guys are matured than the girls. By my experience i am saying this. naturally girls gets married first. it doesn't men she is mature coz she is married. Always girls gets to know to about lots of things after the marriage. thats when she comes to know what life is? About her responsibility for the family. Before marriage she will not have responses that girl has to do that or this. But for a guy first he needs to settle down take up the family responsibility for his sisters,brothers and parents ofcourse. after that only he can think of geting married. so guys first and then girls.

Exactly!!! :) For Girls, marriage and child birth alone doesnt make them mature, as its just another phase in her life, but for a guy, he has many responsibilities to handle and hes the one who suffers a lot (i mean liek searching for ajob, standing in his own leg :) etc )in any early age than a girl..

Shy

anainar
03-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Is there some kind of conspiracy? There was a tie till I voted, with each being 5-5. Now it is 6-5 in favour of men.

Guys thaan more matured than women at a given snapshot in time.

Cheers

gokulan42
03-02-2004, 03:53 PM
Is that the reason to says guys are more matured ;)

Guys are more matured in general. Ladies in general are good in doing any mechanical (repeatetive or thearetical) things. Gusy are good when challenged.

Tell me, how many ladies are into serious discussions like history, language, astrology, astronomy, weapons of mass destruction, sports and I can go on and on. You can see it right here in geetham :)

katteri
03-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Maturity : U cant generalise it bcos it depends on how ur brought up in the life ,on wht

environment ur molded. Bit difficult to question to answer. Maturity starts when one starts

taking responsibilty in the family or wht ever situation..

Its difficult to say Guy or Girl is matured as its highly subjective......

Shy
03-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Is there some kind of conspiracy? There was a tie till I voted, with each being 5-5. Now it is 6-5 in favour of men.

Guys thaan more matured than women at a given snapshot in time.

Cheers

Anainar, eppo u switched sides ;)

Shy

Shy
03-02-2004, 04:03 PM

Guys are more matured in general. Ladies in general are good in doing any mechanical (repeatetive or thearetical) things. Gusy are good when challenged.

Tell me, how many ladies are into serious discussions like history, language, astrology, astronomy, weapons of mass destruction, sports and I can go on and on. You can see it right here in geetham :)

ha.. for once we are in the same team !!!!But beware, athukunu girls'a over kindal adicheengaloo :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gokul, vedhanu orunthanga irukaanga, shes on vacation I guess, Once u know her, u wont ask this question. Also honeyarjun posts padichathu ellai... shes into sports and other stuff u know !!!! BTW in geetham, guys are into serious discussions like like history, language, astrology, astronomy, weapons of mass destruction, sports???? chumma debatekku appadi thappa ellam sola kuudaathu :nono: :nono:

Shy

gokulan42
03-02-2004, 04:08 PM
for a guy, he has many responsibilities to handle and hes the one who suffers a lot (i mean liek searching for ajob, standing in his own leg :) etc )in any early age than a girl..

Shy

Kandippa. Appuram antha kalyana avasthaye vitratheengo ;) :ee:

When you say a guy is matured, you know what you mean and when you say a gal is matured it is clearly implying a physical maturity ;)

Shy, naan unge katchingo. Guru kku sanguthan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gokulan42
03-02-2004, 04:13 PM
ha.. for once we are in the same team !!!!But beware, athukunu girls'a over kindal adicheengaloo :evil: :evil: :evil:
Shy
Aiyayyo. Naan ponnungala nakkal vidave matten ;)

Good to know we are in the same team here :) But, little scary to think about the end results :lol: :lol: But, dont worry we are here to win :lol: :lol: :lol:

san2003
03-02-2004, 04:38 PM

well... i think women r matured than guys in some ways and men are matured in other ways :)
goku.... u thought girls dunno bout sports, weapons of mass destuction, history, language and etc... we do know stuff as well... we r not the girls that jus stay home and do nothing... we r modern women ;) hehehe :lol:

gokulan42
03-02-2004, 05:23 PM

well... i think women r matured than guys in some ways and men are matured in other ways :)
goku.... u thought girls dunno bout sports, weapons of mass destuction, history, language and etc... we do know stuff as well... we r not the girls that jus stay home and do nothing... we r modern women ;) hehehe :lol:

I dint say that. I meant that you are more interested in cosmetics, dresses, appearence (health also), day to day life (which is good) and other domestic stuff. You dont go out of this circle generally.

san2003
03-02-2004, 05:31 PM
I dint say that. I meant that you are more interested in cosmetics, dresses, appearence (health also), day to day life (which is good) and other domestic stuff. You dont go out of this circle generally.

okok.. i get it... well.... not all girls are like that anymore(i presume).... we have passed that stage of jus knowing stuff of cosmetics, dresses and etc..... we r into hardcore stuff like sports, astronomy and others... do not underestimate the girls.. this shows girls r gettin matured :) rite goku? :) hehe
ok.. me goin off now... good nite geethamz

sagi
03-03-2004, 02:30 AM
Ofcourse it's GIRLS. boys, ninga othukalainnalum..othtukitaalum nijam nijam thaan ;)

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 03:07 AM
we have passed that stage of jus knowing stuff of cosmetics, dresses and etc..... we r into hardcore stuff like sports, astronomy and others... do not underestimate the girls.. this shows girls r gettin matured :) rite goku? :) hehe

Good to hear, Sans doll. Can you write 5 detaild posts on astronomy (no cut & paste) and let us see how many ladies participate in that discussion ;)

BTW, we dont consider anthaksri as sports :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reks
03-03-2004, 05:11 AM
Tell me, how many ladies are into serious discussions like history, language, astrology, astronomy, weapons of mass destruction, sports and I can go on and on. You can see it right here in geetham

oh yaah :lol: :lol: :lol:.... so if i can talk about astronomy, astrology, mass destruction etc.. I am matured is it???

sagi
03-03-2004, 05:40 AM
reks, that's where you stand :)

reks
03-03-2004, 05:51 AM
thankkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sagi :sm03: :sm08:

sagi
03-03-2004, 05:56 AM
welcome...ninga pesunga naan support panren [ pzha mozhi ilavasam] :yes:

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 06:20 AM
reks, that's where you stand :)
I can see that she is standing alone there :lol: :lol:

Reks, you like that 'oh yaah' very much. isn't it? Why did you forgot my 'I like you' then?

sagi
03-03-2004, 06:23 AM
Gukulan, ninga adivaangama thoongave mattingala? what can i do if it's written in your head? :lol:

reks
03-03-2004, 06:46 AM
didnt know oh yeah and i like you went together alwez... :)

nyways u hvnt answered my question...

san2003
03-03-2004, 07:07 AM
we have passed that stage of jus knowing stuff of cosmetics, dresses and etc..... we r into hardcore stuff like sports, astronomy and others... do not underestimate the girls.. this shows girls r gettin matured :) rite goku? :) hehe

Good to hear, Sans doll. Can you write 5 detaild posts on astronomy (no cut & paste) and let us see how many ladies participate in that discussion ;)

okok.. i surrender... i dun know much about astronomy coz only studied in high school :)
but talk about sports... i'll tell u all about sports?... wat sport u want? soccer, rugby, wrestling, x-treme sports, badminton, f1, americal football, aussie rules, tennis, basketball... :) even cricket :) wats anthaksri by the way :) hehehe

sagi
03-03-2004, 11:21 AM
san, don't give uppppppppp....need help????

vasan
03-03-2004, 11:25 AM
okok.. i surrender... i dun know much about astronomy coz only studied in high school :)
but talk about sports... i'll tell u all about sports?... wat sport u want? soccer, rugby, wrestling, x-treme sports, badminton, f1, americal football, aussie rules, tennis, basketball... even cricket :) wats anthaksri by the way :) hehehe

hmm.. Sans, any fav Basketball personalities (for mercy's sake don't say Yao..!!)? I am not out to question you, just curious... Just how well do you follow? Should open a topic in Geetham for Basketball.. !!

Vasan

sagi
03-03-2004, 11:38 AM
nop i need cricketttttttttttttt

san2003
03-03-2004, 01:07 PM
san, don't give uppppppppp....need help????

yes yes sagi mummy... in astronomy.. any thing about it? :) hehehe

anainar
03-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Guku,

I am guy but follow neither Basketball nor astronomy. Does it mean, I am not a guy?:lol: சும்மா கொஞ்சம் அச்ந்தாங்க , சான், உடனே, ஓட்ட ஆரம்பிச்சி ட்டீங்க. :lol: உங்க லீலைக்கு அளவே இல்லியா?இத க்கு ஒத்து ஊத வாசன் வாத்தியார் வேற! யாராவது இங்கே வந்து இந்த அட்டகாசத்த ை பாருங்கோ.

எங்கே மறத்தமிழச் சி ப்ரியசகி? வீரத்துக்க ு இலக்கணமாக கவிதை எழுதினீங்க , இங்க வந்து கொஞ்சம் கோகுலத்து கண்ணனின் ஆட்டத்தை அடக்குங்கள ்.

That is how you define maturity Guku? When are you going to mature? :lol:

Cheers

san2003
03-03-2004, 01:17 PM
but talk about sports... i'll tell u all about sports?... wat sport u want? soccer, rugby, wrestling, x-treme sports, badminton, f1, americal football, aussie rules, tennis, basketball... even cricket :) wats anthaksri by the way :) hehehe

hmm.. Sans, any fav Basketball personalities (for mercy's sake don't say Yao..!!)? I am not out to question you, just curious... Just how well do you follow? Should open a topic in Geetham for Basketball.. !!

Vasan

fav basketball personality would definetely be Michael Jordan... he was da best... my fav team is chicago bulls.. though they r not doing too good i heard... i like to see when o'neal plays... ive not been keeping in touch with basketball for awhile coz no TV for me here :( so jus news on net.. why do u say not yao? there's a new player... jus debut last yr... i saw him playin.. he was good...he got the most rebounds after jordan i heard... forgot his name.. do u know his name?
i'm more into aussie rules now as it is the most popular game in australia :) but i know about other games in sense how its played and abit of history of it... i have done a subject on sports... so... beware.. hahahaha ;)
who is ur fav team and personality vasan?

san2003
03-03-2004, 01:20 PM

Cheers

nalla soningal anainar.. haha....it doesn't mean that if u know astronomy and sports and etc ur matured :)

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 02:10 PM

but talk about sports... i'll tell u all about sports?... wat sport u want? soccer, rugby, wrestling, x-treme sports, badminton, f1, americal football, aussie rules, tennis, basketball... :) even cricket :) wats anthaksri by the way :) hehehe

Sans doll, whether you know astronomy or not you are matured in my opinion :ee: I dint mean you here.

Wanna tak sports, lets do (american) football. 5 posts from you and you cn see how mny ladies participate.

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Guku,

I am guy but follow neither Basketball nor astronomy. Does it mean, I am not a guy?:lol:
Guru, You ARE a guy. But, I dint say you are matured :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

சும்மா கொஞ்சம் அச்ந்தாங்க , சான், உடனே, ஓட்ட ஆரம்பிச்சி ட்டீங்க. :lol: உங்க லீலைக்கு அளவே இல்லியா?இத க்கு ஒத்து ஊத வாசன் வாத்தியார் வேற! யாராவது இங்கே வந்து இந்த அட்டகாசத்த ை பாருங்கோ.

எங்கே மறத்தமிழச் சி ப்ரியசகி? வீரத்துக்க ு இலக்கணமாக கவிதை எழுதினீங்க , இங்க வந்து கொஞ்சம் கோகுலத்து கண்ணனின் ஆட்டத்தை அடக்குங்கள ்.

Cheers
Maturity is generelly defined as fully developed person and not just in basketball or anthaksari. I refuse to answer whether I am mature or not as its too personal :ee: :ee: :ee:

Why are you calling ladies here? Its not a debate for some thali or metti or movies. This is about maturity. Only few of my friends have the maturity (like Shy, pattams, honeyarjun, Sans doll, Sweety, unique, indhu, anota, sagi, suha, sofia and few others) ;)

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 02:35 PM
he got the most rebounds after jordan i heard... forgot his name.. do u know his name?

Sans doll, your knowledge in basketball is great ;) Do you know that there are so many many guys in NBA who got more rebounds than Jordan (before and after Jordan). Even, the player you liked to watch O'neal ;)

san2003
03-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Sans doll, whether you know astronomy or not you are matured in my opinion :ee: I dint mean you here.

Wanna tak sports, lets do (american) football. 5 posts from you and you cn see how mny ladies participate.

u said i'm matured and then you said din mean me here? was up goku? wat u mean? i'm confused... anyway.... goku... was up with u and your 5 posts... haha :)
okok.. about american football... it originated from gaelic football rite...somethin like that i think...am not so interested in it... i know in this game u have to wear protective gear compared to rugby and other games.. very much brutal as wat i see from watchin the game..its more popular among colleges and universities rite if not mistaken.. coz my fren in US was talking about his uni team.... sorry dun know much info on it as i forgot some information coz i did the subject last year... we concentrated more on american baseball.. pretty interesting.. there were only few girls in the class and i was one of them :) hehe
'm sure not many ladies will participate in it... talk bout cricket.. probably they will.. especially india origin and australian origin coz its the main sport in both countries :)

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 02:41 PM

Cheers

nalla soningal anainar.. haha....it doesn't mean that if u know astronomy and sports and etc ur matured :)

Sans doll, I thought you are my friend. Among my best. And, you are siding with a traitor against me?

Cant believe it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

san2003
03-03-2004, 02:43 PM
he got the most rebounds after jordan i heard... forgot his name.. do u know his name?

Sans doll, your knowledge in basketball is great ;) Do you know that there are so many many guys in NBA who got more rebounds than Jordan (before and after Jordan). Even, the player you liked to watch O'neal ;)

thanx goku.. hehe.. din expected it rite? hahaha ... i know many players had more rebounds than jordan including o'neal.... wat i meant was... as in debut... heard jordan had the record of most rebounds in his debut game... this guy... u know his name?.... emm.. by the way... he had the most rebounds in his debut game... thats wat i heard in news.. i saw him play.. very good.. everyone said he's the next jordon :)

san2003
03-03-2004, 02:47 PM

Cheers

Sans doll, I thought you are my friend. Among my best. And, you are siding with a traitor against me?

ohhhh..... so sori goku.... how come he is ur traitor? .... well... i was jus agreeing that matured doesn't only mean knowing stuff on sports and others.. but in a different level.. rite goku?
sori goku... i am ur best buddy.. no doubt on that... i'm alwiz on ur side.. hehehe :) ok? happy? :) hehehe...

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 03:02 PM

Cheers

ohhhh..... so sori goku.... how come he is ur traitor? .... well... i was jus agreeing that matured doesn't only mean knowing stuff on sports and others.. but in a different level.. rite goku?
sori goku... i am ur best buddy.. no doubt on that... i'm alwiz on ur side.. hehehe :) ok? happy? :) hehehe...

Alright :sm05: :sm05:
I need some time now as my heart is breathing much faster than normal ;)

san2003
03-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Alright :sm05: :sm05:
I need some time now as my heart is breathing much faster than normal ;)

why?wats wrong goku? wats up? somethin i said wrong or wat? :)

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 03:14 PM
No not at all. I was just kidding :)

san2003
03-03-2004, 03:23 PM
No not at all. I was just kidding :)

enna kindal'a :) hehe ..... hey i asked u wats the guys name from nba.. new guy.. he is in not a good team.. forgot which one as well.. do u know?

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Labron James (Everbody say next jordan) is 'this' year's rookie. Do you mean him?

Jordan is not popular for his rebounds like other big guys (centres and power forwards). However, if you are comparing the guards and small forward thn he may be one among the cream. Hwever, if you want to hear about last years sensation, Amarie from Suns was the rookie of the year and that guys got lotsa rebounds and a power game in general. And, I am sure you dont mean that Yao kiddo, right?

san2003
03-03-2004, 03:42 PM
i think it was amarie.. if not mistaken.. and heard about labron as well.... very talented guy :) well.. true lots were better than jordan.. but he's my fav :)
nope.... was not talking bout yao.. why was up with that kid.. din get much update lately :) hehehe

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 03:55 PM
Not lots are better than jordan. But so many are better in rebounding.

My fav is Koooobeeeee 'now'. He is playing unimaginable after the all-star break

anainar
03-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Since when did this thread became NBA discussion thread? Come back to the original track guys. Just because Guku said discussion NBA makes girls matured does not mean you go on discussiong NBA. The criteria itself is wrong. And you are building on top of that. If pattaampoochi or Shy sees this, they will give each of you a :evil: :evil: frowns.

Is there some kind of rigging going on? I see girls going up now which is not fair. If it continues like this, I may have ot declare this poll as void. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

gokulan42
03-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Mrs Gokulan: In some ways, guys are more matured. In some ways, gals are more matured.

anainar
03-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Oho! Avanga thaan intha kalla voteaa? That vote will not be counted. Proxy voting is not allowed. We will discount one vote. It is 7-7 now.

Mrs.Nainar - In most ways guys, especially Nainar are challenged in maturity. Girls are much much much more mature than guys. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

silican
03-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Shy,
Ungala edhukku Kuppai Vandinnu solrangannu nenachen..:think: ippo paatha neenga pazhaya topic ellam nalla kuppa mettu kozhi madhiri kelari vittu thirumba discussion start pannitteenga..:lol:

silican

silican
03-03-2004, 05:47 PM
Aanalum unga logic suthama sagikkalai..NBA/Astronomy therinja matured'a ? neenga solradha patha Knowledge and Maturity are same'nu solveenga polrukku..But remember Knowledge, Intelligence, Skill and Maturity forms the four corners of a success square.

en vote'u is for girls. This might b schocking when I say "pennai nambadhey "and "girls are matured"..But I have reasons..

Silican

sri_gan
03-03-2004, 06:05 PM
I haven't Voted for anything I guess athukula voting period mudichiruchu pola irruku...

Maturity Doesn't have to go by any gender, It goes by different situation we handle through out the life.

So Maturity in other terms can be equated to experience.

Any one differs?

dharshi75
03-03-2004, 06:26 PM
i agree with you srigan

gokulan42
03-04-2004, 05:31 AM
Maturity Doesn't have to go by any gender, It goes by different situation we handle through out the life.

I agree to some extent, Sri. But, most of the times are in a 'situation' where they cannot be that matured :lol: :lol:

sagi
03-04-2004, 05:35 AM
Why are you calling ladies here? Its not a debate for some thali or metti or movies. This is about maturity. Only few of my friends have the maturity (like Shy, pattams, honeyarjun, Sans doll, Sweety, unique, indhu, anota, sagi, suha, sofia and few others)

GOKUL, ICE A???? THITTURAPOLA THITTI, APPURAM ICE PODURINGALA? ITHUKKELAM NAANGA ASANTHIDUVAMA? ;)

gokulan42
03-04-2004, 05:39 AM
I changed my opinion on the above statement. There is a lie in it ;)

sagi
03-04-2004, 05:43 AM
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN...HEHEHEHE I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR HINTS. AND YOU ARE MY BROTHER IF YOU WANNA SCOLD AT ME THEN YOU COME HOME AND SAY THAT. I WILL TELL MANNI FOR YOUR BAD BEHAVIOUR :(

gokulan42
03-04-2004, 05:49 AM
Sure. When we come home ;)

san2003
03-04-2004, 07:12 AM

I agree to some extent, Sri. But, most of the times are in a 'situation' where they cannot be that matured :lol: :lol:

i agree to some extent wat sri said and some extent wat goku said........ :)
maturity is not by knowledge or how u handle situations.. is beyond that..... i duno how can one determine a person's maturity but definetely u can tell when someone is gettin matured by their behaviour and attitude :)