View Full Version : "My" unstoppable Hero

Shy
05-30-2008, 03:47 AM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/10/dream_jobs/image/kobe_bryant.jpg

He did it !!!!!!!!

:sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03:

:sm05: :sm05: :sm05: :sm05: :sm05: :sm05:

:sm05::sm05::sm05::sm05:MVP KOBE:sm05::sm05::sm05::sm05::s m05:

Lakers are in finals ... finally, only because of him !!!!!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee you kobeeeeeeeeeeeee:hug::hug::hug ::hug:

Detailed'a nalaikku vanthu post panren !!

Shy

vasan
05-30-2008, 05:38 AM
Kobe... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This guy is insane.. :sm03: :sm03:

Although, I believe 19 rebounds by Gasol and over all defensive effort was equally important, there is no question who was the Playoff MVP..

Come on... Bryant.. Go ahead.. Make it the Finals MVP also.. :wink: :clap:

Wowwwiiieeee.. :clap:

v-

Shy
05-30-2008, 12:08 PM
I agree Vasan.... I guess there were very critical 13-14 rebounds by these guys... But still ;) ;) they were 17 down without him

Stud of the Night
Kobe Bryant on the precipice of reaching the NBA Finals for the first time since 2004 -- and first without Shaquille O'Neal -- was like a closer coming into a tight baseball game in the ninth inning. He just couldn't wait to take over and put the Spurs away. Content this season to let the game come to him and get his teammates involved before imposing his will, the league's MVP brought his team back from a double-digit second half deficit, just as he did in the first game of the series, scoring 39 points, 26 in the second half and 17 in the fourth quarter. Holding a Western Conference championship hat after the game, Bryant smiled when asked about former Lakers general manager Jerry West, who brought him to Los Angeles 11 years ago, handing him the trophy after the game. "I remember like it was yesterday. I was 17 in his Lexus riding around, scared to talk because I'm sitting next to "Mr. Clutch," Bryant said. "I had no idea he was going to be here until we were ready to do the National Anthem and he got my attention and said, 'Kick their ass.' Then I knew."

daya
05-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Kobe....:b: :sm03: :sm03:

vasan
05-30-2008, 05:12 PM
he got my attention and said, 'Kick their ass.' Then I knew."

Jerry.... :razz: :razz: Not exactly eloquent as the Zen Master, but hey.. very effective I should say.. :sm12:

v-

Venki1960
05-31-2008, 02:49 PM
I believe only one guy has done the double of being playoffs MVP and winning an olympic Gold in the same year - shouldn't be difficult to guess - yes, MJ :) :)
They were saying Kobe has a chance to provide company to the 'lonely' man out there waiting with bated breath and hanging tongue. ;) ;)