PDA

View Full Version : Do Girls mind fluctuate easily than guys

sofiadorathy
11-18-2003, 02:04 PM
Hey Geetham members i like to see more replies in this message...I will explain the topic oncemore.... Will every grls change their mind soon than men or not....say me the reason with meaningfull posts....unmeaningful posts will be deleted....sorry to say this...... :ahha:

thirudan
11-18-2003, 03:06 PM
ennamma sofi? delete athu ithunu edutha vudane abasagunama peariye?? ;) first pesa kathukko...appurama moderate pannalaam sariya? anyway, coming to the point, i dont think that the girls will fluctuate their mind easily than boys, bcoz they wont fall in anything easily, just they will touch and move, but if they fall, that is for their life time...its my openion...
thiru...

Shy
11-18-2003, 03:21 PM
I think, we have to be more clear on the discussion here.

Fluctuation in what???

(1) Is it a life making decision-marriage/love etc?
(2) Financial decision?
(3) Household decision?
(4) Relationship with friends/relatives and others not intimate... decision?
(5) Buying decisions? - saree, jewelery, cosmetics etc..
ETC

So first u got to define in which area we are taking about. Because this cannot be generalised. Only then we can start on this topic.

This is my opinion.

Shy

Premsudha
11-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Girls cannot forget anything in the past eventhough they married to another guy but guys are not like that. Guys are always fluctuating. They are not sure about what they want.

anainar
11-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Thiru, :clap: nalla sonneenga, Sofia, koncham amaithiya pesunga. Deleting a post is an extreme step and you should do that only if it offends some one. Occasional side tracks are normally acceptable, as we are not sitting in court, getting paid by tax payers dollars. We are here for fun and some interesting talk. So, go easy on deleting the posts or using that as a threat. It is like Pakistan shouting from the roof top, that if you do this, I will drop a nuclear bomb.

Shy sonna maathiri, woman have different behaviour towards different things. They fluctuate a lot in dresses, fashion and try to keep uptodate. So what they thought yesterday as the in thing, might be the most hated item for them today.

But on other items like love, marriage, friendship etc, once they feel some guy/girl is bad, normally they dont repeal that decision. So there are many variables in a feminine decision, and you need to narrow down the conditions.

Cheers,

vasan
11-18-2003, 07:55 PM
Pengal thaan... No..no.. sorry,aangal thaann.
illaiyilla, pengal, no aangal, pengal, aanngal.. pen, aan, p,a,p,a,p...

Oh, so sorry, Sof... I am guy, and I can't really make up my mind. It keeps changing so much...

Discussion closed !!

Vasan

ps: Howz that for an argument, proof, and conclusion? High five, any one?

anainar
11-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Pengal thaan... No..no.. sorry,aangal thaann.
illaiyilla, pengal, no aangal, pengal, aanngal.. pen, aan, p,a,p,a,p...

Oh, so sorry, Sof... I am guy, and I can't really make up my mind. It keeps changing so much...

Discussion closed !!

Vasan

ps: Howz that for an argument, proof, and conclusion? High five, any one?

Vasan, good try. But we dont conside Kizhpakkam cases here. :wink: :wink:

Cheers

vasan
11-18-2003, 08:04 PM
aiyaiyo... You banished about one half of the world's population, anainar.... You know which half ofcourse..

I am all in the mood for comedy..

Shy
11-18-2003, 08:10 PM
aiyo thaangala....

Shy

Shy
11-18-2003, 08:20 PM
ennamma sofi? delete athu ithunu edutha vudane abasagunama peariye?? ;) anyway, coming to the point, i dont think that the girls will fluctuate their mind easily than boys, bcoz they wont fall in anything easily, just they will touch and move, but if they fall, that is for their life time...its my openion...
thiru...

6Face avargalae...

Did u meant to write something... seems u did.. but nothing shows up in the post ;)

Shy

vennai1
11-18-2003, 09:04 PM
Vasan... thoo....thooo... :evil: :evil:

sorry ...unna illai... :nono:

inga oru drowser paarty lollu pannuraan avanai thaan... :evil:

nee pesu... :b:

[highlight=#FFFF2D:14132c92f6]my vote goes to girls :b: :yes:[/highlight:14132c92f6]

aburvaraagam
11-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Vennai

Sowkiyama???

Enna aachu thideernu....msg adichitu last la my vote goes for gals nu adichu irukke.

:b:

vennai1
11-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Vennai

Sowkiyama???

Enna aachu thideernu....msg adichitu last la my vote goes for gals nu adichu irukke.

:b:

ennamaa sivakumar... enna sollura... :think:

naan en vote sonnen... enna thappu... :think:

once again ...

[highlight=red:421e089f27]My vote goes to girls for the topic question :: Yes ![/highlight:421e089f27]

sofiadorathy
11-19-2003, 02:35 AM
Every one gave some usefull posts.Intha topic-kku author aana naaan yethavathu sollnum and my support for this question is guys.Guys are more fluctuate-nu solluren.....
Because going to a shop or buying something is not a fluctuation.but fluctuation is regarding love and guys changes their ideas most....in sight seeing....enna yaarukkum puriyalayaaaaaaa?

Shy
11-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Every one gave some usefull posts.Intha topic-kku author aana naaan yethavathu sollnum and my support for this question is guys.Guys are more fluctuate-nu solluren.....
Because going to a shop or buying something is not a fluctuation.but fluctuation is regarding love and guys changes their ideas most....in sight seeing....enna yaarukkum puriyalayaaaaaaa?

Hey sofia,

Did u had a chance to read my post and anainar 's... basically before discussing we need to know in which area we are in. This fluctuation cannot be discussed in a generalized point of view .

Shy

bindu_gopisetty
12-07-2003, 03:14 AM
its not the girl manipulates.both of them does it. it depends in differnt reason. lets say ---for men when he is wants to gets married------if he has so many options he always had fluctuate in this which one to chose. but not girl she tell her opinion to her parents they are the one who chooses. For girl for very small things she wants to buy when she likes so many things-------then the fluctuate comes ahead. but when it comes to marriage they really don't mind what her parents choose. i really don't understand in this matter which is very big step for life.

sri_gan
12-07-2003, 12:37 PM
I don't think it implies just for girls. It is common for both men and women generally humans.

No one is weaker.

If you see nowadays, there are lot of girls who never give up so easily and obtain what they want.. so this topic must to be talked in general which will produce lot of thoughts.

The fluctation must ne viewed under a friendship / relationship mode and not for petty matters like color of a saree matters.

Bindu,

There are guys too stick to the matter of choosing a gal for them(which is big step in their life), Its the magic of Arranged marriage, there is a seperate topic, we bring the points for everyone's knowledge.

It might help you understand.

chinglees
11-08-2006, 06:36 AM
Every one gave some usefull posts.

:lol: :lol:

san2003
11-08-2006, 01:23 PM
yenna chingis.. old posts ellam bump panreenga :)

suha
11-10-2006, 02:39 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:o