PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone clear my doubt !!!!

rajeas
11-19-2003, 02:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi iam having lots of videosongs and some movies, right now iam watching all the songs and movies thru PC.

can someone tell me how to watch those video songs and movies thru
my TV , using my DVD player.

is there any software to burn the movies in cd and watch in TV, thru dvd player

can someone help me ! it would be great !

thankx
bye raji

krishng
11-19-2003, 02:48 PM
dear rajeas.. yes it is possible. u need video encoder. but encoding takes lots of time. but using ur nero burning rom software, u just try to burn this file in a video cd format. it will automatically encode this file and converts it. so that u can watch this cd using dvd player in ur tv. just make a try with just 1 file of any movie or song and check it whether it works or not.

i guess this way works out. but this also takes lots of time. approx for 1 wmv file takes nearly 3 hours and then burning time according to ur cd burner speed.

if i am wrong i am sorry. anybody can give comments about this...

-Krishng.

Premsudha
11-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Hi

You have lots of software to convert wmv or avi file to VCD or DVD. You can search in www.downloads.com.

shashidar
11-19-2003, 03:57 PM
check http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

rajeas
11-19-2003, 06:11 PM
i checked the sites u guys gave, but thats not free it seems, i need free software

will anyone help me

sup1984
11-20-2003, 12:51 AM
add me to this request, man i have been trying to get this for almost two years and couldnt figure this out!! this sucks.

vasan
11-20-2003, 12:57 AM
if you are using adaptec or nero for burning your cds they have the converters themselves. just choose the right option (music, video, etc) when you burn your cds'..

gopal
11-22-2003, 01:44 AM
Hi Rajeas,
Tell me which type/format video files u r having? If it is wmv or avi divx format then it will take lot of time to convert and burn it on cd writer.but if it is dat or mpg/mpeg file format, it is easy to convert to vcd by the great burning program 'Nero Burning'. bye

gsatnan
11-22-2003, 01:49 AM
Hi rajeas..
Check this website u can use this software and its free and you can conver it to vcd format so that u can watch it in your tv
http://www.dvds-ripper.com/

sup1984
11-26-2003, 07:01 PM
oh my god guys i just downloaded nero, umm what can isay its just superb!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can watch movies on my dvd player now!!! wow wow wow, technology has improved like what? like tenfold!.

rajeas
11-26-2003, 09:22 PM
hi sup1984 tell me also how u downloaded nero software. and what all u do. please help me.

sup1984
11-26-2003, 09:49 PM
ok dude its pretty simple.

1. go to download.com and type in nero 6.0 in ur search, it will show the results, click to download, if download doesnt start download CJNET FAST AND EASY Download ( Its right abover the download for nero), that willl help u download nero better.
2. once u download it, click on Vidoe file and VCD
3. add any kind of file, it will burn and u ready to rock and roll.
any doubts just post ur doubts i will help u out.

hope this helps

bye.

c_venkatesh
11-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Hi
U can download Nero 6 in filemirrors.com then u burn a WMV file in vCD format. It will encode it automatically.
(or)
2. U download EasyX Video Converter. By using this u can convert u'r WMV/avi files(Expcept Ram format) to VCD, SVCD,DVD,MPEG 2 files.
Then u burn it using nero.