PDA

View Full Version : Migration to Canada or Australia / Newzealand

seenubhai
09-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Hi,

I would like to migrate to Canada or Australia / Newzealand with citizenship.
Please guide me to get the migration faster and regarding the job oppurtunities.

vasan
09-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Seenu,

Welcome to Geetham. :sm08:

Please don't include email IDs open in the forum. You will be inviting spam. :)

Hopefully some one here will have the expertise to help out.. :b: Good luck.. :sm08:

v-

vasug
07-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Seenu,
What is your profession? It is all depending upon your profession to get your your migration process faster to canada.
Either you can apply by yourself directly.
or through the agency, I won't recommend the agency name called WWICS(it is all over in INDIA), please do not apply through them.
There is one I know, immigration services in mississauga, Ontario Canada. Called MCICS Immigration services, you can contact them directly. Their address is
6705 Tomken Road, Suite211, Mississauga, ON, Canada L5T 2J6. Website is: www.canadawantsyou.com
Please check their website, you will know more about canada.
Regards

Vasanth.

thiru178
08-02-2009, 09:51 AM
I want to migrate to canada..Help me

Bluelotus
08-02-2009, 06:16 PM
go to your local Canadian Embassy website they should have loads of info about it.
Your suitability in the eyes of the Canadian Government also lies with your skills and profession

good luck dude !

PS: Canada is a great choice... loads of space...I mean loooooaads of space :ahha:

vennpuraa
08-02-2009, 06:33 PM
PS: Canada is a great choice... loads of space...I mean loooooaads of space :ahha:

land without people

vishj
12-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Frankly, having lived in Canada for the last 5 years, i would say, Canada is not the best place for new immigrants. Canada is lagging behind USA by atleast 5 if not 10 years. Canada is 7 times bigger than India, but just only 33 Million People live here. Having lots of space has no meaning, when there are no real job opportunities for newcomers.

I know, quite a few new comers go back to where they came from, especially people from Mid-East and African countries (I mean, Indians) . I suggest for new comers to look at getting into USA. US is as big as Canada with 350 Million people, but jobs in IT are tremendous. Quite a few of IT professionals (including yours truly), Nurses etc have moved or are moving to US. A Hindu sounding name has a better chance in US.

Anyway, all the best. Vazhga Vallamudan.