PDA

View Full Version : காதல் ஏக்கம்

shalu462000
11-19-2003, 07:08 PM
http://www.geetham.net/poems/albums/userpics/13300/k.1.JPG

my first kavithai please share ur thought.

arumugam57
11-19-2003, 07:38 PM
Excellent!! Take active membership for this kavithai. Now onwards you are an active member.

thirudan
11-19-2003, 07:57 PM
Ennama? ithu enna sontha kathaiyaa? ean ippadi oru pulambal? appa amma solra pechai ketkarava eandi love panreenga??? ungalai ellammm.... :(
thiru...

thirudan
11-19-2003, 08:01 PM
why dont u try to convince your parents with his work or dont u think he will convince ur parents and will keep u well? just think...if the poem is a true story means, else, plz give another good song on a success love story, its a good one too...
thiru....

shalu462000
11-19-2003, 08:36 PM
thank for apprichiate this is my one expirean; he was marred a girl. it
not me he is the one broke up with me, but it long time a go. i will but another good kavithi next time.

shalu462000
11-19-2003, 08:41 PM
i forgot to thank u arumugam for put my kavithi in here. i try many time but i want work. thanks lot. u know some thing u are the one who read this besite me. thanks for everything.

thirudan
11-26-2003, 07:11 PM
Madhu
Really a good one to say, after seeing your esplaination i am reading it in your point of view, its ok, happened is happend, all for good, keep it up and cheer up....comeup with a good cheerful poem my friend...vaazhthukkal :b:
anbudan,
thiru...:b:

butterfly
11-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Ennama? ithu enna sontha kathaiyaa? ean ippadi oru pulambal? appa amma solra pechai ketkarava eandi love panreenga??? ungalai ellammm....
thiru...

unmai purunjukamme evalavu unarchigal....thappu thappu...never jump into conclusions...listen to both sides

Madhu

Really a good one to say, after seeing your esplaination i am reading it in your point of view, its ok, happened is happend, all for good, keep it up and cheer up....comeup with a good cheerful poem my friend...vaazhthukkal
anbudan,
thiru...

Its more harder to rectify once mistakes..so good job Thief

Shalu,

The poem is really good...Words cannot heal the wounds of the heart...but I am sure u will find the person who loves u more than u loving him...hold on until then :sm08:

thirudan
11-26-2003, 07:32 PM
Thats true too....
"Its better to have loved and lost
than never loved at all"
this is denison quotes, and
"Nee kathalikkaravangala vida
unnai kaathalikkaravangala nee
kalyanam pannikita unnoda vaazhkai nalla irukkum"
ithu thalai sonnathu ;)
so all the best shalu @ madhu.....comeup with another good one...
PS: Thats true butterfly, thappu seitha mannipu kettuduven, athu thappunu therinjaa..athula nan vetkappadarathu illai....:)

saranp
11-26-2003, 08:36 PM
nice one madhumitha
but intha kavithayoda mudivu enna
kadavuloda mudivu enna

vasan
11-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Nalla kavithai...

Thodarnthu eludhungal. Ennangalukku eluthu vannam poosungal...

Thanks for sharing.

Minik
11-27-2003, 01:31 AM
Nice poem shalu. keep it up.

shalu462000
11-27-2003, 03:23 AM
but intha kavithayoda mudivu enna
kadavuloda mudivu enna

this is my first kavithai. i wrote this few years a go. i want post my first kavithai as first kavithai that others can read. i did show my to others even my family members. ending of this kavithai is i'm going to marry a lovely men within months. he alrady marryed a girl and living peaceful and happy. even thoug we are living our own life in differnt ways we two know we love each other very much in heat without others know. shal i tele some thing, until now me and him didn't talk a singl word.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry:
:cry:

Shy
11-27-2003, 04:17 AM
shalu.. that was a good poem.. dont worry, the guy your going to marry will love you much more than anybody else and will make ur life filled with joy and happiness...

Note: that kavithai was ur experience soneenga, athaan neenga'nu yaeluthee irukaen :)

Shy

arumugam57
11-27-2003, 04:42 AM
he alrady marryed a girl and living peaceful and happy

I thought shalu is a good girl. Ithu ennadaanaa bejaar pudicha ponnu maathiri irukku. If that guy is married search some other good guy and love him yaar. Lot of fishes in the world pond.

vasan
11-27-2003, 06:30 AM
If that guy is married search some other good guy and love him yaar. Lot of fishes in the world pond.

aaru... enna sensitive-aana soul-da nee... nalla aaruthal sollare, aaruthal-mugam... :)

thirudan
11-27-2003, 10:46 AM
well
that was really surprising that you both didnt talk even a single word yet???? ithu entha vagaiyana kaathal? then how u know he loved you and how u can say that he knew about your love??? may i know???