PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

vasan
04-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Hello Geetham !

Hi New Member!

If you are a new person, and if this is your first visit to Geetham, we want to welcome you on behalf every one here at Geetham. :yes: Glad to have you with us.

Thought it would be nice to have one single thread where newcomers could introduce themselves, instead of saying hello in 'jokes' :P, 'technical help' :?, 'love & relationship' :00: , or in 'Movies' :ee: sections. Please use this thread, to post your 'Hello, I am.. ' messages and feel free to introduce yourselves.

One quick reminder: No personal details please. Anonymity is kinda encouraged, for avoiding any sort of abuse. Since Geetham is an open forum, we would like to ensure your privacy - as well as provide all of us with a fun environment. So, please, no personal fotos or other information not available in your profile. OK?

Well.. if you must, my name is Vasan, and been here nearly since the creation of Geetham. Enjoying my stay and having fun - and pretty pleased with myself, how much of time I can 'waste' each day.. :wink: Nice to meet you folks ! :D :D

Enjoy your stay at Geetham. Welcome again ! :D :D

Vasan

Ps: The credit for suggesting such a thread and creating one should go to a person who shall remain unnamed :wink: until..... mid-night of the next full-moon night.. :P :P rrr...r... highlight color, perhaps, has nothing to do with what I wanna say, or perhaps it does.. :wink:

suha
04-06-2004, 03:18 PM
hai ......hello i am new in geetham pls help me :Ksp: ...... kum kum kum :ee:

Bluelotus
04-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Hello Folks,
:D

Well I joined Geetham a few months ago, and have been terrorising the place ever since...*wishful thinking* :Ksp:

Geethamites have been really nice to me....and have put up with all my weirdness and loopiness....really good sports....so stick around and u'll make some great friends :b:

What can I say abt myself :think: ?

Well as my avatar-name indicates ....I'm pretty partial to the colour blue....and blue flowers, blue skies, blue lagoons...

I hate pigeons but love ducks...although would nver have them as pets...cos their fragrance can be a bit too much sometimes.

well if ya wanna know any more, all u gotta do is browse the forum and post...I'm bound to come and annoy the living daylights out of ya :ahha:

Blue.

(PS: great stuff Vasan :b: )

gokulan42
04-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Well, I am gokul and Im more like a Ram than my name sounds....

Ive been in geetham for couple of months... I loved it very much except for the last couple of weeks.... It is sad to see some of my very nice friends leave geetham (sans doll, sis sagi & sweety). That said, I still like geetham very much though I miss some of those in a terrible way...

sri_gan
04-07-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm Sri, Like my name say I like to :ee:. Sometimes I do deep pranks which means it takes time to understand.

Lets move on to sample.

Ive been in geetham for couple of months... I loved it very much except for the last couple of weeks.... It is sad to see some of my very nice friends leave geetham (sans doll, sis sagi & sweety). That said, I still like geetham very much though I miss some of those in a terrible way...

Gokulan, Please do not stress on Ram, Read your post again We can see were Gokulan plays the flute :sm12:.... Don't you get it????? *Just Kidding, But what i said is a fact.*

Nenga Vaaya koduthu than thevai mattikirenga!!!!

katteri
04-07-2004, 01:18 PM
I am Katteri..saatha katteri illai..Ratha Katteri..
.My favorite comedian.. Vijayakanth.. & Trajender.

U can c in my avathar itself... i have asked one of my friend to get good comedy movies of my fav.. if i get them ..We can enjoy together.....their comedies...

seny
04-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Hello Geethamites,
You can call me Seny... I have been here for almost a year but only recently have been quite active... Ennaku inga iruukura forums than pidichi iruku rather than the movie sections... songs sectionla irunthu eppayachum onu rendu download panna undu matha padi talks na romba ishtam...

Seny

gokulan42
04-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Lets move on to sample.

Gokulan, Please do not stress on Ram, Read your post again We can see were Gokulan plays the flute :sm12:.... Don't you get it????? *Just Kidding, But what i said is a fact.*

Nenga Vaaya koduthu than thevai mattikirenga!!!!

Sri, as my old signature goes, I am the reincarnation of Ayothi Ram :)

btw, I dont know how to play flute ;)

Shy
04-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Hi .. I am Shy, but not shy to debate with my friends here :ee:
I love geetham... pretty much that says it all :D

Shy

suha
04-07-2004, 02:38 PM
dum dum dum di dnum dum dumdin dum dum dum :ee: ........

I am suha anjum........ :sm10: .....but me not anjum anyone........ :Ksp: ........

I am not doing any naughty work :snooty: l.........

myhobbies=talking :sm02: ........laughing :sm12: ..........dancing :dance: .........singing :sm06:
and asking littlebit questions :?: :ee: thats all........nothing more :Ksp:

Iam goodu girl look me reading.... :ee:

Bluelotus
04-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Come on Newbies where are you ppl......if you don't come out soon ...I'll send Dracula after ya.....*Just kidding* :ee:

See we have such a lovely bunch of members at Geetham
:yes:

Come say hello :sm04: :sm04: :sm04:

Blue.

anainar
04-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Kinda figured out the சூத்ரதாரி behind the post. :D :D It was an obvious clue. :lol: :lol:

Came here around 6-7 months back and hang around regularly. I enjoy arguments and is a ஓட்டை வாய். My son is even more ஓட்டை வாய் than me. Whether we talk or not he keeps talking. When I am not doing any of these activities, watch movies or listen to music. Learnt about Inferior Frontal Cortex and its connection with Aishwarya Rai from one of the fellow geethamite Sweetie. Miss him/her nowadays.

Since Vasan has put anonymity as a clause, would leave at this point. Otherwise I had thoughts of putting my photo and scaring you all.

Cheers

venky1974
04-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Helloo Geetham , I am Venky.. :D

I have been around here for about four months and I enjoy being here. :D

Its fun here :D .. what else can I say. :think:

Cheers,

dinesh
04-07-2004, 03:09 PM
hiya folks,

I'm Dinesh and I'm a dude. I live on a different plane and only consume air. :sm12:

I've been in Geetham forever, but not very active as I used to be nowadays. I also did some radio shows on Geetham radio.

I always enjoy an argument and is always willing to bash everybody who has got a different opinion to me.

And, contrary to what some people here would like you to believe, I'm not a woman-hater. I believe it's totally possible for both these (vastly different) species can co-exist peacefuly, and resolve their problems through constructive dialogue. Aggression and planned miltary manouevres are always the last option. But then if George W believes War is the best option, so should we too. Otherwise we will be "evil", as the great man once termed everybody against him. Long live King George II (as long as he doesn't re-possess our green cards we shouldn't care about anything else he does.)

Sorry this has turned into a political rhetoric, but it is needed, you see, as one day I plan to rule you all.....mwwaaahhhaaahhaaa..... . *disappears within thick green smoke*

PS : Not everything above is 100% true. :sm12:

unique
04-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Hi.....am Unique....am here for the past 3months(innum 3 months complete aagalai). It is a pleasure knowing all these lovely people in geetham.....happy to be a part of GEETHAM FAMILY.......Newcomers u will also definitely enjoy u r stay here in GEETHAM......

Honeyarjun
04-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Been here for some 3 months.. (only 3 months!! :Ksp: feels like I have been for a long time..). Even though I dont know anyone here personally..yet it feels like I know everyone (who participate in the forum). Its a pleasure knowing these sweet people here.. Thanks to admin and mods for their efforts !! esp got to thank anainar for all those quality movies... and his interest in sharing them with others.

For newcomers....Geetham is a good online community to participate in and share your opinions.. you will be welcomed with open arms to become one among us..so come out of your lurking mode and feel free to participate in the forum!!!!

sboons
04-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Hi i'm sboons. Guess i'm a boon to this forum :ahha: Just kidding.. Though i've been here only for 3 months, seems like i know everyone here.. my hobbies are reading, music, singing and playing with my Son..

cheers

Boons

jaihari
04-08-2004, 02:40 PM
hello friens ,
im jaihari உங்ல் Nanban..............

snyuva
04-08-2004, 02:50 PM
My Name is snyuva.

Inspired from Yuva song of Azhutha Ezhuthu.

This is really an interesting place to hang out with.

On the first day itself i got lot of friends.

gokulan42
04-08-2004, 02:57 PM
yeah yuva, i remember that 42 comment :(

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Hey Buddy,

What can I do for that. You spoke like one that day... seri don't be sad.

Well this suha was also chasing me that day Am I sad or what.

gokulan42
04-08-2004, 03:12 PM
ok yuva... Now, I am enlightened and extremely happy :)

cheers... btw, neee ponna illa payana ;)

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:14 PM
ok yuva... Now, I am enlightened and extremely happy :)

cheers... btw, neee ponna illa payana ;)

See what Sweet Vasan said in the first post.

gokulan42
04-08-2004, 03:17 PM
now I know you are an intelligent gal... cos, only gals are that intelligent to read and 'really' get what is meant ;)

snyuva
04-08-2004, 03:20 PM
now I know you are an intelligent gal... cos, only gals are that intelligent to read and 'really' get what is meant ;)

See that why you were looking like a 42 to me :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

suha
04-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Well this suha was also chasing me that day Am I sad or what.

:00: :00: :00: yuva

yuva i am sorry for that day :Ksp: pls forgive me :sm03: ok va :yes:

Shy
04-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Suha ????? yuvakku kids corner innum theriyalai da.. kutti poo..paavam vasan thatha introduction topic poota.. engae chitchat panra :sm12:

Shy

muralipr
04-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Hi Friends,

I am Muralipr . I am just proud to be a part of this geetham family. I could say this family bec its more than a communtity. Everyone are very close to each other. Here everyone shares all joy and sorrow with everyone here. When we are at a distance all the friends are family for us. They sopport us more than our family members. So i am enjoying here. If some one join us. They will sure enjoy with us.

muralipr
04-08-2004, 06:39 PM
After i leave india this is one making me happy and its really making me to feel i not left india. Got lot good friends here.

arun_malhothra
04-08-2004, 06:40 PM
hi geetham team,

Iam arun, in short "arun malhothra" hahaha . i like geetham very much, here i can have fun with giving comments in forum and watching new movies.

mythologyrocks
04-09-2004, 02:48 AM
Hello friends,

This is Arun here. Its really good to c so many tamilians around and being so active all along. I am glad I can join this family.....

sabeshan
04-09-2004, 04:29 AM
Hi all,

I am Sabeshan. I have been a member of Geetham family since last October. I have had the good opportunity to meet some really interesting people through Geetham. I regret that I cannot visit Geetham that often. Hope to get started in full flow sometime in the future.

Cheers
Sabeshan

gokulan42
04-09-2004, 02:14 PM

See that why you were looking like a 42 to me :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

That is another intelligent guess from you :lol: Now, I am sure ;)

Minnie
04-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi friends i am micky,been here for 2months ( think so ).

indhu2000
04-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Vanakkam Nanbargale.. Yein peyar Indhu (a) Thamarai, " Ulagathil irukkum athanai thamizh makkalauim inaikum indha geetham family-ku" Yenadhu manamaarndha vaazhthukkal!!!

jennysa7
04-13-2004, 02:56 AM
மக்களெ வணக்கம் i am Jeanison ....கீதம்.னெட சூபெர் lots of great messages about movies.. of course has many mesages and movies than any other forum online

chitracheenu
04-13-2004, 04:25 AM
News Style.. Vanaaakam!!! Indriya Mukiya introduction kodupathu CHITRACHEENU. ellaam geetham nanbargalukkum ennoda vanaakathai therivikirein.. Ennodu hobby..innorthara bore adipathu.. Mukiya seithi..naan nandraaga kathai thiruduvein..

knehru
04-14-2004, 03:34 AM
I dont belive this is my 100th post... But this is true... when started my first post, i dont know how much i'll contribute... thanks to geetham and all member...

I am Nehru. I've been member of geethem community for last couple of weeks...

வாழ்க வளமுடன்

psraje
04-15-2004, 07:22 AM
hai friends,

iam psraje.so happy to meet many friends here and discuss topics also.thanks for all geetham members...

saisrini85
04-15-2004, 04:51 PM
hello, i am new in here in this forum.. i find this forum informative and entertaining.. i hope to be active in here as well as get movies from you guys!! i am living in usa, but originally from chennai!

anitam
04-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi,

My name is Anitam. I love to be here in Geetham.. :D

Its good to share everything here with other friends.. :cool:

madhu_aish1
04-17-2004, 07:16 PM
Its a long time since I said HI to all ...

thanks daa vasa For this Topic.. But enna pesurathu :? :?

Its fun , lively , trouble , solution , conversations ...ahhhh list extends :wink: just dont want to pour in my language skill :oops: :oops: .. Proud to say that its my family :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But lately not been active enough .. would post them in relevant topic :sm12:

thirudan
04-18-2004, 01:21 PM
yeaa its thiru from ur place...how r u guys? after a long time meeting u back..all the best...for all...
love
thiru...:)

vasan
04-18-2004, 11:19 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Some one first suggested that we open a topic like this so many new comers could come and say hello and so on.. But its even more heartwarming to say hello to old friends as well...

How you doing anitam :) :D :D

Madhu.. dei.. bro, what up? :D :D :00: enna pesarathunnu unakke yosainayaa.. :D :D

Hello Thiru.. long time no see.. do write more poems.. We love them all..

Welcome and hello to others as well...

Vasan

ramanan_n
04-22-2004, 02:28 AM
hello friends,
I am Ramanan, new to the forum, very happy to become a part of the geetham.
itz really nice to be a member that too when I am out of India.

hopin 2 have a nice time with u all. :)

anjaligirl
04-22-2004, 04:27 AM
Yo geethamites, ive been a member forever but I have recently started being active. I love the way you guys all connect with each other and behave like a family. I hope to get to know all of you soon

yogesh220
04-22-2004, 04:45 AM
ஹலோ ஆல், திஸ் இஸ் யோகேஸ் ப்ரம் பரமக்குடி ஆப் தமிழ்நாடு... ஸோ வில் டாக் ஒன்லி இன் இங்க்லீஸ்... :lol: -நவ் மி இன் அமேரிக்கா... மிஸ்ஸிங் இந்டியா அன்டு பேமிலி... ஸோ கீதம் ஹெல்ப்ஸ் மி டு ரிகெயின் டச் வித் தமிழ் பேமிலி...ஸோ ஹாப்பி டு பி ஹியர்.... :clap: :dance:

ragi_kutty
04-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Hi ~* _/|\_ *~ to everybody......

my name's ragi_kutty........yeah, i didn't get dat name when i was born, but its my nickname....
and i'm from UK......see my profile for more information........

ok bye........

:ee:

manga99
04-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Naa Kooda Palayaparty thanunga aana enn pearu """"MANGAMADAYAN" nuu solluranga geetham-makallukku.

uscnicechap
04-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Hey
This is Kris out here juss joined this site . Hoping to enjoy my stay in here ;).

Kris

RaasuKutty
04-25-2004, 06:26 AM
Makkale,

ellarkkum vanakkam.. en peru raasukutty (RK)... has been here in geetham for some time...

initial aa chumma vetti time pass kku appadiye vandhen.. but now added geetham to my daily schedule....

its fun here....

Dushy_kutty
04-27-2004, 10:52 AM
my name is dushy kutty.. im ragi kutty's friend.. so eppadi poothu??. :sm11: :sm08:

Dushy_kutty
04-27-2004, 10:55 AM
~*அப்படி போடு போடு போடு.. அசதி போடு கையாலெ..*~

Dushy_kutty
04-27-2004, 11:01 AM
~*பிச்சு போடுவன் பிச்சு*~

Dushy_kutty
04-27-2004, 11:02 AM
ippadi eluthinaal thaan enakku mathavanga kitta mariyaathai kidaikkum.... :dance:

sujiprak
04-27-2004, 12:26 PM
Hi Friends,
வணக்கம்!
I have joined today.....Hoping to have some nice fun over here ....
SP :D

dauhak
04-27-2004, 12:35 PM
hi,i'm new to geetham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm dauhak hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bharanishan
04-27-2004, 12:47 PM
hi all....
I am BHARANI SHANKAR(bharanishan) ......i have been here in geetham for more than a month ...I am really proud to be a part of this geetham family. Everyone are very close to each other. joys and sorrows are shared among all.This makes me feel like i am with my family and friends at home.

for more details abt me check out my profile.....

podanga
04-27-2004, 04:11 PM
I joined geetham a few months back.. not been an active participant but passively listen to whats going on here.

I am a rajni fan. that said. naan eppo varuvean eppadi varuveannu enakkey theriyaadhu..but varavendiya samayathula correctaa varuvean. :D

podanga

unique
04-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Welcome Sujiprak,Dauhak n Podanga......definitely u ll enjoy u r stay in geetham.

sagi
04-28-2004, 03:26 AM
வணக்கம்

நான் தான் ப்ரியசகி.க தம்ல 2 மாதமாக வாழ்கிறேண் . ஏதோ கொஞ்சமாக போஸ்ட் போட்டு இருக்கென். னக்கு வம்பு பண்ணுறதுன் ன என்ன என்றே தெரியாது.

நன்றி

ragfil4ever
04-29-2004, 01:10 PM
hai vanakam ...i m raja kumaran from malaysia...if u want to know more about me just visit my website www.ragfil4ever.it.st ...thanks....

suha
04-29-2004, 02:56 PM
welcome to geetham rag

pls check this guidline and enjoy ourgeetham ........ :wink:

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=84143#84143

mahaling
04-29-2004, 10:10 PM
hi everybody,
i was just a silent watcher to all the posts here. it is nice to be here. the very fact i like about geetham is that they give good and quality movies. keep up the good work guys.

suha
04-30-2004, 12:01 PM
acho cho.......silent talaam irruka kudadhu :snooty: .........pls come.....and enjoy with us..... :sm35:

chow chow chweet all here....... :sm05:

sagi
04-30-2004, 01:15 PM
ya please come sandai poda oru kai koraiyuthu ;) welcome welcome welcome :)

Sarvnaa
04-30-2004, 02:34 PM
ya please come sandai poda oru kai koraiyuthu ;) welcome welcome welcome :)

apo nan varen..sagi...

by the by ena pathi sola maranthutene...

I am GoodBoy, age 24, padichitu iruken..softwarela interest..so apo apo vanthu software sectionla update panitu odiduven.. :D

bharanishan
04-30-2004, 02:53 PM

I am GoodBoy, age 24, padichitu iruken..softwarela interest..so apo apo vanthu software sectionla update panitu odiduven.. :D

enanga good boy....software section mattum kuthakaikku eduhukiteenga pola irukku ,.....vera

sectionukkum koncham vaanga

mahaling
04-30-2004, 03:56 PM
dho kelambitten. enna ellarum ready a vaanga sendu kalakkalam

visudha
04-30-2004, 07:31 PM
hello people !!
this is sandhya...and have been looking up Geetham for variety entertainment for few months now.....and i seriously think its major fun to hang in around here....u guys at geetham are doing an amazing job.....simply awesome stuff here !!!!.....KUDDOS ...
but i must add that i have troubles signing/accessing files as an active member...u guys shud try and help me become one unless its an automated task....!!!
have a good time everyone....

cheers,
Sandhya

unique
04-30-2004, 09:18 PM
Welcome to Geetham Visudha.....good to know that u r enjoying.....Visudha to access active member section u have to become an active member......that s not a tuff job,u can easily become one soon.....just visit all the topics and post msgs(not one line msgs thanking),post in the sense contribute.......Once again welcome to geetham

sagi
05-01-2004, 05:01 AM
apo nan varen..sagi...

I am GoodBoy, age 24, padichitu iruken..softwarela interest..so apo apo vanthu software sectionla update panitu odiduven..

varennu sollittu......software koodave iruntha eppadi goodboy ? :think:
angallem fight panna mudiyathu
sri ennai thooki kadasidum....you come to our areas ;) "KIDS CORNER" :)
welcome...waiting to fight...

mahaling
05-02-2004, 02:28 PM
sagi you can fight with me

pnbalaji
05-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi,

I am Balaji and joined Geetham just a few days ago.

I am currently in US (a village called Dodgeville, WI) where there is only one theatre and no chances of seeing tamil movies at all. Nice to know that Geetham is releasing tamil movies for downloads.

Any one can be mail me at pnbalaji@yahoo.com. I am basically a tech savvy and interested in knowing more and more tech stuffs.

Cheers,
Balaji.

sagi
05-03-2004, 04:28 AM
mahaling - i am so lucky to have a friend who is ready to fight with me at any time :) touch pannitingale ;) eheheheheh

HI balaji - welcome welcome welcome :yes: enjoy your stay in geetham

mahaling
05-04-2004, 12:15 AM
sagi enna ready a enkooda sandai poda. naa adhula ellam romba getti......

sagi
05-04-2004, 12:58 AM
good good. me too....infact my maama katter gave me a name "Sandaikoli sagi" :ee:
naan ready ninga ready ya??

mahaling
05-04-2004, 01:03 AM
ennoda chella peru kutti pisasu.
ennoda email id kooda pisasu dhaan.

sagi
05-04-2004, 01:10 AM
oh nice. iw as waiting for a long time to have a friend like you
sandai koli koli ithu sandiai koli...konjam seendi paarthal ithu pollatha sandai koli ;)

mahaling
05-04-2004, 01:21 AM
naa azhagaana raatchashee ille bayangaramaana kutti pisasu.

sagi
05-04-2004, 01:33 AM
kutti pisase kutti pisase if we talk more here srigan sir will give us warning..let's go to KIDS CORNER :)

mahaling
05-04-2004, 01:46 AM
ok let's switch

sweetie
05-04-2004, 03:32 AM
HI there People....Srigan / Vasan / Shy / Vennai / Madhu....... Back after a long time... so long I cant say how long.. hmmmmmm.... n so many new new masks around.... Neway... nice to be back here :-)

So people.. wats happening ? Can see a lot has been happening in Geetham of late... great stuff !!

As for the newbies, mez sweetie.... U can guess with my gender.. but keep that to urself ;) Mez been here for a year now I guess... cant remember exactly... Used to argue a lot... Sometimes used to do it alone n get bashed up by many people here.. n sometimes, ofcourse there were others who used to share it with me.. ;)

Well ... the thing is, mez a kinda very-hard-convince-person.... not tat I am a dumbo... but jus tat I luv arguing n pulling people' legs...

Watever.... Nice to see ya all again (for the oldies) n glad to meet u (for the newbies).....

Cheers n have fun !!

sagi
05-04-2004, 04:54 AM
hi there sweetie..welcome back :yes:

vasan
05-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey Sweetie,

Good to hear from you. Trust all is well and the sun is shining brightly.

Take care, and do drop in any time you are free... Needless to say, we miss the arguments ... :D

Vasan

anainar
05-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Sweetie,

Good to see you back in Geetham. Do drop in once in a while. I will not forget my inferior Frontal Cortex and its connection to Aishwarya Rai for the rest of my life. :wink: :wink:

Cheers

Shy
05-04-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey Sweetie,

Nice and happy to hear from you. Hope everything is fine :)

We miss ur arguments :D do drop in whenever u get a chance !!

Shy

Veech-Arival-AaruMugam
05-05-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi everyboady,

I am Veech-Arival-Aarumugam from.. thandaiyar pettai

ippo thane enna parkureenga poga poga paarunga nan oru mathiriyana aalu

Yaar vettunallum aarival vettum!!!! ithu Sami -Vikram Mozhi :D
Aana intha Veech Arival AArumugam vettuna Rendu inch deep a vettum- ithu en Mozhi(KADI MANNAN) :wink:

Super a irukku Geetham En cousin & friends kum solren

bharanishan
05-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Hi everyboady,

I am Veech-Arival-Aarumugam from.. thandaiyar pettai

ippo thane enna parkureenga poga poga paarunga nan oru mathiriyana aalu

Yaar vettunallum aarival vettum!!!! ithu Sami -Vikram Mozhi :D
Aana intha Veech Arival AArumugam vettuna Rendu inch deep a vettum- ithu en Mozhi(KADI MANNAN) :wink:

Super a irukku Geetham En cousin & friends kum solren

welcome Veech-Arival-Aarumugam to geetham.....

enanga evantha udanae...ippadi aruvaala edupaen ...vetuvaen kuthuvennu payamuruthureenga ........

unique
05-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Welcome to Geetham Veechu aruva aarumugam........inga niraya kutti pasanga irukaanga bayandhuda poraanga neenga sollaradhai paarthu :wink: ......enjoy u r stay in geetham

sagi
05-06-2004, 06:05 AM
Hi VAA, :)
welcome..
oh arivaall..YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM

Veech-Arival-AaruMugam
05-06-2004, 03:21 PM
bayapudatheengaa uniqu, bharani, suha Nan ellam kaval deivam mathiiri

yaarukkum thappu seiya matten

vennai1
05-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Mr.VAA, welcome to geetham.... :sm03:
kids corner ponaa mattum aruvaala
konjam marachi kittu ponga...peeach... :P :P :pray: neriya kutti pasanga
irukaanga anga... ;) ;)

vennai1
05-06-2004, 08:07 PM
sweetie akka...vaanga...vaanga...welco me :sm03: :sm03: :clap:

unga sevai geethamirku thevai... :b: :b:

peeach join the fun in other sections too... ;) ;)

butterfly
05-06-2004, 09:03 PM
voww...Nice to see a lot of new & Old faces here...Hi to all of U...am butterfly(pattapoochi,pattams) ...I always enjoy my stay here & its a great place...thgh havent been active these days due to circumstances...Welcome to all our newcomers :sm08: & way to go oldies :ahha:

sri_gan
05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
HI there People....Srigan / Vasan / Shy / Vennai / Madhu....... Back after a long time... so long I cant say how long.. hmmmmmm.... n so many new new masks around.... Neway... nice to be back here :-)

So people.. wats happening ? Can see a lot has been happening in Geetham of late... great stuff !!

As for the newbies, mez sweetie.... U can guess with my gender.. but keep that to urself ;) Mez been here for a year now I guess... cant remember exactly... Used to argue a lot... Sometimes used to do it alone n get bashed up by many people here.. n sometimes, ofcourse there were others who used to share it with me.. ;)

Well ... the thing is, mez a kinda very-hard-convince-person.... not tat I am a dumbo... but jus tat I luv arguing n pulling people' legs...

Watever.... Nice to see ya all again (for the oldies) n glad to meet u (for the newbies).....

Cheers n have fun !!

Welcome Back Sweetie.

I remember some of my earlier conversations was exactly opposing you. It was a interesting begining.

There are lot of different fun forms in geetham....expecting you back in the flow....

vennai1
05-06-2004, 09:14 PM
pattams.....vaanga...vaanga... .and thanks for your welcome... :P

oru help seinga...peeach... andha boomika rombo naalaa ennaiye
paakuthu...ennannu kelunga peeach... :ahha: :ahha: ;)

sri_gan
05-06-2004, 09:15 PM
pattams.....vaanga...vaanga... .and thanks for your welcome... :P

oru help seinga...peeach... andha boomika rombo naalaa ennaiye
paakuthu...ennannu kelunga peeach... :ahha: :ahha: ;)

Amma athu irrukattum simran enna ennaiyeve paakkurangooooo :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

butterfly
05-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Vennai & sri,
Guess bhoomika & simran are making sure u guys are good boys :)...
Vennai eppo chennai poreengo...ange iruka kuppusamy,muniyandi ellarium nan ketatha sollungo...appadiya sompapadi vangi enakum serthu sapudungo :)

vennai1
05-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Amma athu irrukattum simran enna ennaiyeve paakkurangooooo :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

dei viru....ennadaa ippadi oruthan sethula vetti kattikittu dance aaduraane...
appadi nenachi paakuthu simran... :P :P
mothalla sethula veliya vaa... ;)

pattams.... athu yaaru kuppusamy and muniyandi ?? :?
unga relatives-a??? :think:
sompapadi vangaran...sapdran...
aamaa enda sompapadi...the one that they sell in sweet stall...
or the one that is sold in carts ?? :think:

sri_gan
05-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Ada Po V... enakku seru than nenmba puduchu irrukku inniki dappan guthu attam vera podanum... vilugama adikitte irruken paaru.... next week sethukule eppadi kuthikirathunu solli thara poren....

Sompapadi sold in carts are taste real good than the ones inside the shop... baaa

Butterfly, simran kku naan good boy illai nu theriyathaaa?? goodu very goodu.

vennai1
05-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Sompapadi sold in carts are taste real good than the ones inside the shop... baaa

viru... ithukaagave...i will try to taste a few.. ;)
dei continue the dance...evening naanum join seiran... ;)
dappan guthu rules ! :b:

vpp1981
05-06-2004, 10:55 PM
hai pals ,
i am praveen from copenhagen,joined geetham 3 months back.
its doing good job.carry on admin
nice to be here

vasan
05-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Hi Praveen,

Nice to meet you :)

Hope to see more of you in Geetham.. Look around and see if you have any topics of interest.. (there are tons of them around.. ) and hop in...

Welcome to Geetham !

Vasan

butterfly
05-08-2004, 04:10 AM
vennai wrote,

pattams.... athu yaaru kuppusamy and muniyandi ??
unga relatives-a???
sompapadi vangaran...sapdran...
aamaa enda sompapadi...the one that they sell in sweet stall...
or the one that is sold in carts ??

Vennai,
Never had a chance of meeting them...so neengo porappo kandippa meet panni hi sollidungo :)...appuram sompapadi on the carts taste good...:)...vennai we better run frm this topic before our chellathambi kicks us out for diverting the topic :)

ANGEL.J
05-13-2004, 10:09 AM
hEY guyz & galz.....diz iz Angel....luv 2 join with u all :)

vasan
05-13-2004, 06:03 PM
How you doin, Angel... :D

Sure.. join the club and have fun... look around geetham, I am sure you will find tons of interesting things to do...

Welcome..

Vasan

ANGEL.J
05-13-2004, 11:43 PM
gr8 Vasan :b: yez I am on my way EXPLORING :sm10: jeez diz place sounds FUN :dance:

unique
05-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Welcome Angel to geetham......morning vandhavudane friendzz nu oru topic post pannineenga....good.....keep up the work.......innum niraya contribute pannunga.....sure u ll enjoy geetham

sri_gan
05-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Vanga Angel Vanakkam. Welcome to Geetham.

Inga nalla fun a irrukkum summa oru round vanga paapom...

ANGEL.J
05-15-2004, 07:12 AM
Hey Unique ~~~~~ :P Dankz buddy :b: Well, I Like FRIENDS that's why ;)

Vanakkam Sri_Gan :P Dankz :) Round ? oh yes WHY NOT :sm10:

suha
05-16-2004, 02:13 PM
welcome lah angela........

come to kids corner angha thaan yena kuda pessa mudiyum :Ksp:

butterfly
05-16-2004, 04:01 PM
angel wrote,

Well, I Like FRIENDS that's why

well ur in the right place angel :)....Welcome home :sm08:

ANGEL.J
05-17-2004, 06:24 AM
Hey suha anjum ~~~~~~ :yes: I am on my way my friend :yes:

Unique~~~~Danks :) you are sweet :) and guess what ? i like your avatar & Danks again 4 da flower :)

ragi_kutty
05-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi angel.J ur avatar is soo cute... :ee: welcome to geetham.net...btw i'm ragi_kutty

ANGEL.J
05-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey Ragi_kutti~~~~~Danks, I like your Trisha picture. Cool Buddy :yes:

ragi_kutty
05-18-2004, 09:20 AM
thnx Angel...bt really if u wanna know the truth den I really don't look like Trisha...bt she is pretty... :yes:

tamilkirukkan
05-19-2004, 03:43 PM
my name is kirukkan saadha kirukkan illa tamil kirukkan
if anyone thinks me kena kirukkan, avanagalukku thaniya aruval vedigundu vachi irukkan...
I love carnatic music a lot.. infact I am fan of many good old carnatic musicians...
getting benefitted a lot from Geetham carnatic section and a million thanks to Venky.............
what else u people need?
I hve been in geetham for more than half year but not an active member... trying hard to become an active member..

please make me an active member guys...............
thanks and regards

sri_gan
05-20-2004, 02:15 PM
my name is kirukkan saadha kirukkan illa tamil kirukkan
if anyone thinks me kena kirukkan, avanagalukku thaniya aruval vedigundu vachi irukkan...
I love carnatic music a lot.. infact I am fan of many good old carnatic musicians...
getting benefitted a lot from Geetham carnatic section and a million thanks to Venky.............
what else u people need?
I hve been in geetham for more than half year but not an active member... trying hard to become an active member..

please make me an active member guys...............
thanks and regards

Hey Tamizh Kirukku,

I will recommend your name for the active member, since you crossed the necessary post. But still there is a panel which decides that.

You need to participate in other topics apart from putting thanks... we talk politics, write comedy scripts appuram we have kids corner too....

So put up some efforts and some more time with the members, you will automatically get noticed.

Cheer Up.

nandana
05-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Hi,
I joined the geetham today, and i feel its very good to be here, i was reading some stuff in the forum, and was entertained. I got the website from a friend and i am thankful U guys are going great. I hope u find more fun here.
Regards
Nandana

Shri
05-28-2004, 06:47 AM
Hi! Geethamites,
I am shri from Hong Kong. I have been in geetham for an awfully long time.....but i just go around and read stuff. Only recently i started witing some comments and posts. i know most of you from your posts that i read regularly!!!! Hope to get to know u all more ...
Cheers,
shri

ANGEL.J
05-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey Nandhana & Shri ~~~~~~~ Welcome my friends, me too new here...let's join the club :)

vasan
05-28-2004, 07:38 AM
Yo Shri,

Welcome.. :D :D Nice to read your comments - enjoyed the ones on Kerry and Bush.. (good of you to follow the election all the way from HK...)

Hope life is going good with you.. and see you around...

Welcome to Geetham !

Vasan

vasan
05-28-2004, 07:41 AM
Hey Nandana...

Welcome to Geetham.. Nice to have you here..

Look around and participate and join in the conversations... :D The more talkative you are, the more welcome you will get... :D At least thats how it worked for me... :P

See you around..

vasan

Shri
05-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Thanks Angel for the invitation....Its great to be here.
Thanks Vasan, With the boiling up of Iraq issue...its not hard to follow up on the US elections. I just saw an article comparing Bush and Kerry. Will post it for discussion there. See you there mate! :b:

unique
05-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Welcome Nandana and Shri.....hope u have a wonderful time here.......

goodcomplanboy
05-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Hi makkale, this is Good Complan Boy. As you can guess from my name, koncham poshaaka thaan iruppen.

Actually logged in 3 days back with my friends ID and found this forum pretty interesting. So jumped into it right away with my own ID.

suha
05-29-2004, 12:13 AM
Welcome to geetham .......goodcomplanboy..... :sm35:

Enjoy ingha rombha jolly. ya irrukum :sm10: ........pls come and share with u r good thoughts ......apuram kids corner marakadingo :ee:

RaasuKutty
05-29-2004, 12:55 AM
Hi makkale, this is Good Complan Boy. As you can guess from my name, koncham poshaaka thaan iruppen.

Actually logged in 3 days back with my friends ID and found this forum pretty interesting. So jumped into it right away with my own ID.

Hello poshaaku boy... sorry.. complan boy... vaanga.. welcome to geetham.. Have fun..

ellam seri.. unga friend login ID enna :ee: :ee: :wink: :wink:

ANGEL.J
05-29-2004, 05:35 AM
Welcome Good Complan Boy :)

goodcomplanboy
05-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Raasu kutty friend login ID ethukku :wink: ???

Thx for all the welcome :D

suryalover
06-01-2004, 12:26 AM
A little late but its better than nothing..

Hi all..I am fan of Surya and really enjoying this site from the day one I came here..

Its like just another home to US all..

ENjoy :b:

ANGEL.J
06-01-2004, 03:55 AM
surya~~~~~ HI :yes:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 05:29 AM
Welcome to geetham .......goodcomplanboy..... :sm35:

Enjoy ingha rombha jolly. ya irrukum :sm10: ........pls come and share with u r good thoughts ......apuram kids corner marakadingo :ee:

suha papa........oooooooo goodcomplanboy :ush:

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 05:31 AM
welcome to geetham family goodcomplanboy :D

sWEEtmICHe
06-01-2004, 05:44 AM

Hi all..I am fan of Surya and really enjoying this site from the day one I came here..

COOOOOL surya ....... :D
he is the one who brought sWEEtmICHe to geetham !! :ush:
thanks buddy.....
wishing all the best for ur WTE group too :P
nice to hear tat surya .....abt geetham home!! :ahha:
thanks again...... for ma proud surya :b:

suryalover
06-01-2004, 11:10 PM
surya~~~~~ HI :yes:

Hi Angel...

Nice to hear from U..

:b:

suryalover
06-01-2004, 11:12 PM

thanks buddy.....

U r Welcome and thanks for ur wishes Miche...
How is things going.. :D
All the Best. :b:

goodcomplanboy
06-02-2004, 01:17 AM
Welcome Good Complan Boy

thanks for the welcome angel

ANGEL.J
06-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Hey Surya ~~~~ :yes: Enjoy and hope to see you around here :yes:

Hello GCB ~~~ you are welcome my friend :) Have a nice day

kalpsen
06-02-2004, 01:55 AM
Hi Guys and gals,
Here I am venkat . Tamilian, Indian in US , Student.
Recently Joined this Forum.

It seems , it has the largest number of Registered users and "MOre Topics and matters" too. Hope thats why has survived for these long years. I once heard about this site , by one of my friend named "KAMALAM".
But registered only now, since i forget the Site address and alos Lost friends contact.
Geetham, will it be possible for u to get my friend back by checking ur registered memberes.
Hoping for positive reply.

thanks
Take care
see u :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

sWEEtmICHe
06-02-2004, 03:04 AM
WELCOME PRINCESS ANGEL :D

sWEEtmICHe
06-02-2004, 03:12 AM

thanks buddy.....

U r Welcome and thanks for ur wishes Miche...
How is things going.. :D
All the Best. :b:

Thanks surya :D
FOR YOUR GOOD HEART N WISHES :b:
check this and participate.....
hope all can join :ahha:

CLICK HERE (http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=99079#99079)

sWEEtmICHe
06-02-2004, 03:28 AM
Hi Guys and gals,
Here I am venkat . Tamilian, Indian in US , Student.
Recently Joined this Forum.

It seems , it has the largest number of Registered users and "MOre Topics and matters" too. Hope thats why has survived for these long years. I once heard about this site , by one of my friend named "KAMALAM".
But registered only now, since i forget the Site address and alos Lost friends contact.
Geetham, will it be possible for u to get my friend back by checking ur registered memberes.
Hoping for positive reply.

thanks
Take care
see u :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

hi and welcome kalpsen :D
happy to hear abt geetham's fame .... :cool:
thanks for ur words !!
well u can pm our geetham team,with more info
abt ur friend ...,by means we are in great help ....!!
thanks !!
have a nice stay in geetham family :wink:

mICHe :Ksp:

ANGEL.J
06-02-2004, 04:27 AM
princess angel???? :think:

welcome kalpsen :)

goodcomplanboy
06-03-2004, 02:31 PM
thanks sweetmiche :yes:
Geetham is quite interesting. Accidentally popped in 'coz of my friend and from that day on, I am in the forums. Good work by the entire admin team :clap:

sWEEtmICHe
06-04-2004, 05:09 AM
thanks ma fRIENd nice to see u with ANGEL here !!
have a nice stay :D
thanks again for the comments :b:

ragi_kutty
06-07-2004, 08:56 AM
hai pals ,
i am praveen from copenhagen,joined geetham 3 months back.
its doing good job.carry on admin
nice to be here

hi praveen....how cool....r u from copenhagen...??? :).... ;)

Dushy_kutty
06-07-2004, 10:12 AM
hi praveen..........

demons
06-07-2004, 01:31 PM
hi guys and gals i am selva - please dont bother about the user name cuase it is totally a different thought as such i am no demon ok.

i will try and be funny as far as possible and make good comments yeh parkalaam piragu nadri vanakam.
see y' all

goodcomplanboy
06-07-2004, 02:35 PM
welcome demons :)

suha
06-07-2004, 03:23 PM
GCB ningo........indha topic vittu vera pkaam vara matingallo enna :think:

goodcomplanboy
06-07-2004, 03:39 PM
appadi ellam ille suha. check out the Interactive Games and Stories. I am there too.

Shy
06-07-2004, 03:56 PM
GCB, chumma pagidi, ungalai vambhukku elukura thats all :)

Neenga enjoy panungo :b:

Shy

goodcomplanboy
06-07-2004, 04:06 PM
GCB, chumma pagidi, ungalai vambhukku elukura thats all

Neenga enjoy panungo

Shy

Naana entha vambukkum poga maaten. Aana vantha vambayum vida maaten :nono: (Rajini style'le padinga :ahha:)

Just kidding Suha/Shy :wink:

ANGEL.J
06-10-2004, 02:05 AM
Hi Raasukutti's friend ...i like your avatar..

WELCOME..

suha
06-12-2004, 03:14 PM
HI geethamaties.....

My name is pop lollypop....huh :sm10: ............... i am new comers... can any body tell me where is kidscorner :? ........ i want to meet my friends pls help me :pray:

Shy
06-12-2004, 04:11 PM
suha name change panitiyaa nee????

Shy

PriyaOne
06-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Hi All,
I am Priyadarsan from San Jose in California, One of the person who takes music as life.
I really appreciate each and every effort from the ppl behind this great website. May God give good strenghts for these great ppl.
--Priyadarsan

yogesh220
06-12-2004, 04:31 PM
welcome priya...(Athu enna darshan???)..kidding...welcome to Geetham..Actuallaa, intha topicla mothal posta pootta mothal aalu neengathaan, naanga ellaam romba lateaathaan intha topic vandhu engalai naanga intro panninoom.. so unga introvee kalakkal.. inimeelum neenga thodarnthu kalakkunga..btw, neenga westernaa classicaa, ethuvaanaalum ungalukku geetham is the best bet.. :):):):)

PriyaOne
06-12-2004, 08:47 PM
welcome priya...(Athu enna darshan???)..kidding...welcome to Geetham..Actuallaa, intha topicla mothal posta pootta mothal aalu neengathaan, naanga ellaam romba lateaathaan intha topic vandhu engalai naanga intro panninoom.. so unga introvee kalakkal.. inimeelum neenga thodarnthu kalakkunga..btw, neenga westernaa classicaa, ethuvaanaalum ungalukku geetham is the best bet.. :):):):)
Hi Yogesh,
Naan Telugukaar thaa.. Enakku Konjem Konjem Tamil Teriyum( I had Tamil Touch while I was doing my Masters in Anna University, Chennai). So, Konjem English la Post Panungaa.. Enakku meela Post purinjella.. Even though, I senced your appreciation for my Introduction with a little joke abt my name :-)
Thanks,
Priyadarshan

Bluelotus
06-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Hi Priyadarshan,

Welcome to Geetham!!

Great to see someone who loves music.
Geetham is full of Music lovers...

Yogesh was wondering wat type of Music your into, whether Western or Eastern (Carnatic or Hindustani or Mongoloid even :ee:)

(and he just saying how very polite of you to introduce yourself to us in your very first post...cos none of us did it so :ee: )

Don't worry abt tamil....unfortunately ...we have many ppl who are still learning Tamil (:oops: me being one of them )

have a good browse throught the whole forum...and come and join any topic which takes your fancy.

We're a great bunch of ppl (even if I say so myself :ee: ) ...all very jovial and fun-loving....we do serious topics too :wink:

so welcome again. Come and join in.

Blue.

RaasuKutty
06-12-2004, 09:24 PM
Hi Yogesh,
Naan Telugukaar thaa.. Enakku Konjem Konjem Tamil Teriyum( I had Tamil Touch while I was oing my Masters in Anna University, Chennai). So, Konjem English la Post Panungaa.. Enakku meela Post purinjella.. Even though, I senced your appreciation for my Introduction with a little joke abt my name
Thanks,
Priyadarshan

Welcome mate... Dont worry abt language.. There is always a way to beat our obstacles... Here is a way for language problem..

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10801&highlight=

Lessons are going on for reading Tamil... Get into it..... Learn, talk and have fun... :b: :b:

There are more... Keep checking for lot of happenings...

Luv,
....Srini

raja1234
06-13-2004, 02:03 AM
ennavo pongha, ellarrum nalla irrukkanum, naadu nalla irukkanum, geetham nalla irrukkanum....nallavae irrukkanum

Bluelotus
06-13-2004, 02:56 AM
Nice to meet you too Raja1234,

Welcome to Geetham.

Hope you have a great time taking part in all the threads and topics.
:b:

Blue.

PriyaOne
06-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Hi Priyadarshan,

Welcome to Geetham!!

Great to see someone who loves music.
Geetham is full of Music lovers...

Yogesh was wondering wat type of Music your into, whether Western or Eastern (Carnatic or Hindustani or Mongoloid even :ee:)

(and he just saying how very polite of you to introduce yourself to us in your very first post...cos none of us did it so :ee: )

Don't worry abt tamil....unfortunately ...we have many ppl who are still learning Tamil (:oops: me being one of them )

have a good browse throught the whole forum...and come and join any topic which takes your fancy.

We're a great bunch of ppl (even if I say so myself :ee: ) ...all very jovial and fun-loving....we do serious topics too :wink:

so welcome again. Come and join in.

Blue.
Thank You, The Blue One... :flower:
and Pleased to find the folks like you and RasaKutti ( I think Kutti = Cute One ?? )
Anways, I am fortunate to find a great music collection of PRIYA SISTERS in this site. I have been a Big fan of their Sweet Voice.

Regarding my music interst areas.. Any music elivated by a great lyric will take the moments of my heart feel. Mostly I am into the Indian Classical Music. I am a big Fan of Smooth Jaz and interested in "Saxphone", "Fluit" and "Sannayi (The music of Indian Wedding Ceremonies)" and not to stop, every touchy music composition needs to be added into this list.

I also like all the movie songs falls into the above catagories, espically the creative compsitions from the great mestros like Ilayaraja etc.

To be frank, Iwill spend equal time for music with my Job.

And anyways, its real nice to meet u all great folks here
Take care friends, another week is starting for me from tomorrow..

Bye For now..
--Priyan

goodcomplanboy
06-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Hi PriyaOne, welcome to Geetham family. Nice place to share your thoughts and have fun with lots of people.

Expecting lot of posts from you on Music. Most of us here love music. I am quite versatile in types of Music. Listen to all type of music. I love carnatic (even though, I havent learnt). I like some of the Telugu songs too. My favorite collection of Telugu songs comprises of all songs from Shankarabharanam and Manmadhudu (Nenu nenugalene ninna monnala - wow nice song).

Have fun :)

saansui
06-18-2004, 11:44 AM
வணக்கம்,
நான் ஒரு புது வரவு.எனக்க ஆயுத எழுத்து,கி ்லி,பேரழகன படம் பாக்கனும் யாராவது உதவ முடியுமா?

Shy
06-18-2004, 05:49 PM
Hi.. saansui.. Welcome to geetham :) These movies were released and had been for weeks, sorry we cant release them again in the near future
(Ethiree and Gilli will come back soon thou :)) ..In the meantime, u can enjoy the other movies in geetham!!

Hope u have a nice time here :)

Shy

ravithama
06-21-2004, 04:39 AM
என்னம்மஎன் னம்ம கன்னுஙல சொந்கியம, எம் பெரு ரவி. நன் இப்பதன் புதுச ஜொஇன் பன்னி இருக்கென்!!

Bluelotus
06-21-2004, 06:05 AM
வனகம் ரவி,

Welcome to Geetham and nice to see have you among us.

please come and join into the many interesting topics we have at Geetham.

Welcome again ...and we hope to see more of you.

Blue.

gmail_boss
06-22-2004, 06:27 AM
Hi my name is Raj and I am from Singapore. I am working here in Deutsche Bank and if any of you need any help regarding jobs here or any information for that matter feel free to message me. And it was nice knowing u all too. To be honest I didnt go through half the messages here and dont expect you to go through my message as well. After all it is a wave of luck that we are trying to ride on.

anainar
06-22-2004, 12:38 PM
GMail boss,

Welcome to Geetham. Hope to see you more around here.

Yes, it may not be possible to go through all your messages. I see you going on overdrive in posting messages. While we appreciate sustained active participation, we also like people to give a breather for others to chip in.

See you around.

Cheers

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 03:08 AM
வணக்கம்

Hi. I am Mrs.Raja......this place sounds so cool and ACTIVE. Admins and mods are doing
a great job Good luck.

sri_gan
07-21-2004, 03:36 AM
வணக்கம்

Hi. I am Mrs.Raja......this place sounds so cool and ACTIVE. Admins and mods are doing
a great job Good luck.

Welcome to Geetham Forums Mrs.Raja.

Hope you like it around here. I already saw you navigating through the topics which is Good.

There are tones of discussion around and ofcourse we have interactive games, this is an ideal hang out place.

See you in more discussions, Once again Welcome to Geetham Forums.

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 04:38 AM
Thank you Mr.Sri. I really like this place, didn't know about it till my hubby showed. Once again good luck to all of you.

RaasuKutty
07-21-2004, 04:43 AM
Thank you Mr.Sri. I really like this place, didn't know about it till my hubby showed. Once again good luck to all of you.

Men are bound to know and share the better things in life.. :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

Welcome Mrs-Raja.. Have fun around...

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 04:45 AM
If i also sit infront of the computer 24 hours then I would know too ;) Women do the work, and give time for hubbies to surf on net. That's how he knows ;)

Thank you Mr.Raasukutti. :)

Bluelotus
07-21-2004, 07:11 AM
Welcome again to Geetham Mrs R !!

say do u have a nickname we could use ...'cause Mrs Raja does sound rather formal :wink:

Mrs R ....You should make the hubby do all the work and do the browsing urself...so much more fun :ee:

great of you to join us ...the more the merrier :wink:

blue.
PS: just blue ...no missus :ahha:

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks Blue :) Yeap Now He is cooking and I am here. We need a change ;) You can call me as "Raja". Or do you need my name?

Bluelotus
07-21-2004, 07:21 AM
:wink: Raja is kewl :b:

blue.

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 07:23 AM
:) Thanks Blue.

sri_gan
07-21-2004, 11:20 AM

Mrs.Raja,

Please don't call me using with titles "Mr.", All people in here are younger, feel free to use the ids itself or you can give nicknames to people if you are good at it.

Mrs-Raja
07-21-2004, 11:32 AM
That sound cool Gan ;). Hereafter I will call you guyss with cute nicks ;)

Ponniyin selvan
07-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Mrs. Raja neenga pinky raja va?;) just kidding welcome to geetham.net:D:D
parthen rasithen la vara pinky raja ... adhula vara heroien pola oru gal unga kuda irukanumey (adhu yaru nu ekaku mattum sollunga:) bracket la iruntha pvt msg so mathavnaga padikathinga:D:D
welcome mrs. raja;-)

vennai1
07-21-2004, 09:43 PM
bracket la iruntha pvt msg so mathavnaga padikathinga:D

ponni, ennada poems thaan solluva...ippo joke elaam kathaikura :think: :P

welcome MRs.raja ! :b:
if you need any help give a shout :b:

Mrs-Raja
07-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Hello Ponni, sorry I didn't watch that movie so didn't get that :(

Hi Vennai1. cute name you have there. Thanks a lot. sure i will buzz you guys If i need any help. Thanks again.

goodcomplanboy
07-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Welcome Mrs.Raja/Raja/Iniya. Which one do you think is best for calling you.

Again, welcome to the family :)

Mrs-Raja
07-22-2004, 11:56 PM
Its up to you. raja is my veetukaarar. iniya is me. :) So I kinda own both names :) which ever it is, isok with me ;).

Don't take this seriously. But i asked Raja and he told that your name is a drink..i mean complan. :) I found it .....:think: [Iniya use a proper word ma] I find it INTERESTING.:) Nice nick . so how do i call you ?? GCB ?? :think:

Shy
07-23-2004, 01:24 AM
thats right iniya... geetham family do call GoodComplanBoy as GCB and he too had mentioned many others ;) too call him like that.. so no problemo..

Enna naan solrathu GCb :D

Shy

yogesh220
07-23-2004, 03:54 AM
என் இனிய இனியா.......this nickname is good.....:)

goodcomplanboy
07-23-2004, 04:51 AM
Enna naan solrathu GCb

Shy

Shy neenga sonna thappaguma.

Yup Iniya, you can call me GCB :) Ungal kanavarukku oru Hi sollidunga :)

Mrs-Raja
07-23-2004, 05:28 AM
Ok GCB sound cool. I will tell him that u said Hi. He is at work now :) Hi there Yogesh...what's your nick? Yogi? Yog? how do you call him guys? Shy - Hieeee :)

goodcomplanboy
07-23-2004, 02:06 PM
Ok GCB sound cool. I will tell him that u said Hi. He is at work now Hi there Yogesh...what's your nick? Yogi? Yog? how do you call him guys? Shy - Hieeee

Yogi is called by different nick names

Yogi
Yogs
Yo Yo
Chinna Payyan

So you select whatever you want...

vasan
07-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Oru name, appuram oru name for sign up another name to call, and a nickname, and then there is one shrtrnk name, appuram one signature name, appuram passportla onnu, parkumpodthu onnu, parking ticketla onnu.. :Ksp:

dei.. vasan.. sariyaana makku paiyandaa nee.. ellathukkum ore peyar vachukittu.. :doh:

ippo enna pannalaam.. :think: :think: may be I should start signing off mahatmaa or maharajaa or some thing like that.. :P :P

just plain old rambling vasan.. :00:

sri_gan
07-23-2004, 07:39 PM
Ok GCB sound cool. I will tell him that u said Hi. He is at work now :) Hi there Yogesh...what's your nick? Yogi? Yog? how do you call him guys? Shy - Hieeee :)

Iniya,

ungalukku onnu theriyuma unga pera sonna pakathula irrukavanga enna nu kepanga? .... ippa than kavainchen... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:...

Yogi peru vaalu payyan.... neriya sutti thanam pannuvan... nenga appdiye koopidunga :sm12:

vennai1
07-23-2004, 07:50 PM
sorry for the OT ! :pray:

viru, nice avatar da. cant wait to see him in vasool ! ;)

sri_gan
07-23-2004, 08:12 PM

V,

Naama kamal oda trademark (Gossip than poguthu not sure its real or not) picture thedikittu irrukken... athu mattatum apparam irrukku....

vennai1
07-23-2004, 08:14 PM
Naama kamal oda trademark (Gossip than poguthu not sure its real or not) picture thedikittu irrukken... athu mattatum apparam irrukku....

athaane paathen, trademark illama eppadi ;)
well all i can say is sneha is lucky ;)
viru, kathila kandupidi da :ahha:

Shy
07-23-2004, 08:18 PM

V,

Athu enna.. NEW padathula kuuda thaan appadi onnu irukku athu ithu sonaanga.. but it was proved that it was graphical and nothing true like that.. athumathiri thaan ithuvum irukkum.. achoda sneha kindal panrathula orutharkku evaloo santhoosham :evil:

Shy

sri_gan
07-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Shy,

Achoo shy... nenga athukule :evil: poda arambichuteengale..... Antha picture kidaicha Geetham Fireworks mela thalathoda... jega jothiya oru attatha poduvomnu solla vanden....

Enna Vennai serithane.... Trademark illatha oru movieyum oru movieyaa....

Gauthami kuda than koncham buildup koduthanga appuram rasi aitangalaa illaya... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

Shy
07-23-2004, 08:27 PM
first appadi irukatum appuram pakalaam

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Ellam rumours

Shy

sri_gan
07-23-2004, 08:30 PM
first appadi irukatum appuram pakalaam

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Ellam rumours

Shy

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Athu rumoura irrukka koodathu irrukave koodathu ... athu nijama irrukanum enakku picture kidaikanum....

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Shy naan vachirruka avatar anegama namma kamal vanthu prepare aitu irrukarnu nenaikiren.... Yogi unakku appadi thane theriyuthu :sm12:

vennai1
07-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Enna Vennai serithane.... Trademark illatha oru movieyum oru movieyaa....

very true viru ;)
Jsi, well, i dont see anything wrong in that. just ad for the movie. dont you think so ?? :?

sri_gan
07-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Jsi, well, i dont see anything wrong in that. just ad for the movie. dont you think so ??

Nalla Sonne V... Already oru topic (Kissing in public) le evalo argue panniyum ivanga ellam kekalai... Namma Kamal Practicala trademark panni sollarar....

I don't see anything wrong.

Mrs-Raja
07-24-2004, 01:07 AM
i like "vaalu paiyan" out of the rest. :) Thanks Gan and GCB. By the way What is this kamal and trademark? :think:

RaasuKutty
07-24-2004, 01:43 AM
By the way What is this kamal and trademark?

rrrrrr.. inga paarunga.. kadaisilaaa, introduction topic la kamal and trademark kku introduction thara vendiyaathaa poochu... :sm18: :sm18:

athu vera onnum illai.. 3 - 4 ppl oru vethu vishayathu kaaga poodara sandai thaan intha kamal and trademark.. naan sonna thrill poyirum.... innum konja naal wait pannungaa.. ungalukke puriyum.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs-Raja
07-24-2004, 02:55 AM
Hi there Raasu [is it how everyone call you?] :) ok ok I will wait.

Nila Gal
08-04-2004, 03:55 AM
Hello Geetham,
Waz up?
This is Nila from Australia...but lost here... :ee: let me go around and see where i am
happy to be here..

RaasuKutty
08-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Hello Geetham,
Waz up?
This is Nila from Australia...but lost here... let me go around and see where i am
happy to be here..

Welcome Nila... Welcome to Geetham..

You can never be lost in Geetham :wink: ... Go to the Forum Index & check the different sections.. Its fun and more fun :cool: :cool: .. wud be happy to c u around in forums..

sri_gan
08-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Hello Geetham,
Waz up?
This is Nila from Australia...but lost here... :ee: let me go around and see where i am
happy to be here..

Vanakkam Nila Penne.... Nalla irrukengala... ungala pathi kelvi pattu irrukom.

This is an interesting community, have fun see you around.

Shy
08-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Hello Geetham,
Waz up?
happy to be here..

Hey Nila..

Welcome to Geetham !!!

As RK said, u can never be lost here..

Hope u have a nice time while u are here :b:

Shy

goodcomplanboy
08-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Hello Geetham,
Waz up?
happy to be here..

Hey Moon Ponnu. Welcome to Geetham Family. How can you ever be lost when you are @ home with your family :) Go ahead, there is lot to share, have fun, laugh around and seriously debate. Have a nice stay here :yes:

vasan
08-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey Nila,

Welcome... :) Hows the weather in Australia.. :P (its the new craze we have in Geetham... Talking about weather, and storm and el nino.. !!).. Guess it must be spring time, huh?

Have fun... See you around..

Vasan

ps: Don't worry about getting lost in Geetham. Thats is the whole point.. :) Also, if you need a guided tour, give us a call... The cost is just a Cricket bat, autographed by the entire australian team.. :P :P :P Just kidding..

Mrs-Raja
08-05-2004, 05:28 AM
looks like i met a nextdoor girl here. welcome.

vimalkm
08-12-2004, 11:06 PM
hi barath here ,from edinburgh hope getham doing well .pls come up like victroy boys
txs

vasan
08-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Hi Vimalkm.. :) Welcome to Geetham !

Pls come up like victoryboys?? :think: hmm.. whatss thaaatt.. ? :?

Vasan

Nila Gal
08-18-2004, 03:39 AM
Thank you everyone :)
You people are so sweet .:)
May god bless all of you.
Sorry for the late reply :(

Sri_gan - enna ninga ippidi theriyumnu solli bhayamuruthuringa ;) I also remember you from terra. eppidi irukinga? take care

ferny
08-18-2004, 03:58 AM
Welcome Nila Gal!

Have fun here :)

I know...aren't they the sweetest :P

butterfly
08-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Welcome Nila to our geetham family :sm08: ...have fun & enjoy ur stay :)

V-A-N-I
08-19-2004, 02:37 AM
வணக்கம்...அன ைவரும் நலமா? :)

Shy
08-19-2004, 03:04 AM
hi Vani

Welcome to Geetham :) hope u enjoy ur stay here... BTW u have cute eyes ;)

Shy

V-A-N-I
08-19-2004, 07:39 AM
hi shy

Thanks. DOn't 4get girl, those are yours too ?

Vani

Bluelotus
08-19-2004, 07:41 AM
HI Nila, Vani and Vimalkm.
welcome to geetham ...hope to see you guys around often :wink:

btw Vimalkm ...how's the Haggis up in Edinburgh? :ee:

blue.

V-A-N-I
08-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Hi lotus

Thanks
You are nice.

Vani

dinesh
08-19-2004, 03:14 PM
வணக்கம்...அன ைவரும் நலமா?

நான் இங்கு நலமே, நீ அங்கு நலமா? :)

Welcome to Geetham :b:

butterfly
08-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Hi vani,
Welcome to our geetham family :sm08: ....Browse thru all the topics...am sure some might be of interest to u ...& feel free home :)

Ponniyin selvan
08-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Thank you everyone :)
You people are so sweet .:)
May god bless all of you.
Sorry for the late reply :(

Sri_gan - enna ninga ippidi theriyumnu solli bhayamuruthuringa ;) I also remember you from terra. eppidi irukinga? take care

SO ATLAST U CAME HERE AH NILA:) AAHA SRI GAN KU THERIUMO THERIYATHO I KNW U NILA PEN;-) WELCOME BUSY WOMEN... IMM INGAI ENNA SEIYA PORA NEE:)
PARPOM

V-A-N-I
08-20-2004, 12:24 AM
Thank you Friends

Vani

vasan
08-20-2004, 12:32 AM
வணக்கம் வாணி.. :)

நலம் தானே? கீதம் இணையதளத்தி ல் சேர்ந்ததற் கு மகிழ்ச்சி. தொடர்ந்து இங்குள்ள பகுதிகளில் கலந்து கொள்ளுங்கள ். :)

உதவிகள், சந்தேகம் இருந்தால்... கேளுங்கள் தரப்படும்.. :P

வாசன்

V-A-N-I
08-20-2004, 12:37 AM
மிக்க நன்றி வாசன்

Nila Gal
08-23-2004, 04:42 AM
Hello Ponniyin Selva,Thanks. :)

Ponniyin selvan
08-23-2004, 07:22 AM
Moonchiya paruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu podiiiiiiiii podiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii un mela sema kovam naan no thanks

jaggy4u
08-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Hi.. This is Jagdeesan, joined Geetham today watched some song and watched a movie from here, posted some messages but read lot of messages in the forum..so am i active here?

Bluelotus
08-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Welcome to Geetham Jagdeesan!

nice to see you taking part ...and hope you enjoyed both songs and movie.

not quite an active member yet pal :wink: ...but your definitely on the right path.

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2015&start=0

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1643

there is a trick to Active-membership.... :ahha: It is to forget about it and simply take part in as many topics that takes your fancy...and you'll find that in no time you'll become an "Active member"

anyway ...have fun and hope to see more of u.

blue.

jaggy4u
08-23-2004, 02:53 PM
Thankz blue... :yes:

goodcomplanboy
08-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi Jagdeesan. Welcome to Geetham. Just keep participating and posting your views in the forum. You should be able to become an Active member soon. Make sure that the post you make are useful ones and not just a copy, paste of some monotonous messages :ahha:

Have a nice time here :b:

ashokcsn_2000
08-23-2004, 03:56 PM
hi jaggy

welcome to geetham,, sure that u wil find a lots of friends and intersting stuff here.

Ashok :D :D :D

jaggy4u
08-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks complanboy and Ashok...well welcoming a new person is a show of gratitude and its nice of you ppl..

vasan
08-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Hi Jagadeesan,

Nice to see you in Geetham. Hope you enjoyed reading various topics.. :)

You are quite active.. :P :P Just continue this for a week or so, you will be 'hooked' and would be an active member too.. :P :P

Good to see ya !

Vasan

jaggy4u
08-23-2004, 09:41 PM
its quite energetic to hear tht word "You are quite active" :cool: Thanks..

ferny
08-23-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi Jagadeesan!

Have fun here! Trust me...it doesn't take long to become addicted :)

bharanishan
08-24-2004, 12:17 AM
hi jagatheesan ...........welcome to geetham family....hope u enjoy your stay here......

have fun dude...........

jaggy4u
08-24-2004, 01:51 AM
Thanks ferny and barani...barani the baby pict is so cute...

butterfly
08-24-2004, 02:01 AM
hi Jaggy,
Nice to see u around in geetham....make urself comfortable & check all the topics...am sure u will have fun :)

jaggy4u
08-24-2004, 04:48 AM
Thnks butterfly..
boomika s my fav...she has sort of natural beauty after sonali bindre i feel...

cs19724
08-24-2004, 04:19 PM
சோனாலியை ஒரு நல்ல figure என்று கூறியிருப் பது கடும் கண்டணத்துக ்குரியது. :nono:

jaggy4u
08-24-2004, 06:16 PM
common man..she is stunningly beautiful, she has the perfect figure that women envy and men lust. Ask any film photographer and he’ll corroborate that no one looks better on camera than Sonali Bendre. As a model, no doubt Sonali scores a perfect ten. Her acting abilities however are bad...

cs19724
08-24-2004, 06:24 PM
I know that ppl's tastes differ with each single individual!! But I guess I cant expect this kinda TASTE that someone says sonali a beautiful!! The world is so big and each single comparison that you make is so relative.. They never fetch you the exact result of who wins and who does not :wink:

If you look at donkey only, DONKEY looks good but if you look at HORSE and then if you look at DONKEY the impression you had with DONKEY definitely will come down :evil:

I guess I made my previous statement keeping all beautiful figures in bollywood in my mind and looking at the poor gal (who seems to be from somaliland) sonali :sm11:

I'm sorry for the example if it seems to be so STUPID :( :(

jaggy4u
08-24-2004, 06:51 PM
well the scale of beauty differs with each perception..i donno whom u will accept as beauty..