PDA

View Full Version : How to use kazaalite, help me

Premsudha
11-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Hi Friends

How to use Kazaalite software. Can anyone help me? Actually Iam looking for Ulead Video editing software.Someone pls help me.

madhu_aish1
11-24-2003, 08:15 PM
www.kazaalitesite.com

there website has FAQ section where you can download the help directory., That will help you for installatio usage procedure. I havent use kazaalite so no idea about it . But i did a google seacr and checked it out...

Moreover . I suggest you not to use kazaalite ..

Madhu

ashokcsn_2000
11-24-2003, 09:35 PM
like madhu says donoit use kaaza. best way to get the software u need is to goto http://www.astalavista.com and search for it. in the different search engines available try using warezcrawler. the best out there.

Premsudha
11-24-2003, 10:03 PM
hi Asokan

Thank U very much guys for replying me. Do i need to pay some money for this site to do a search? Iam just wondering that can I get these softwares in hub or something like that(Ulead video editigng software). I too heard that kazaa makes the system slow and it has some spyware.Is that true?

arumugam57
11-24-2003, 10:11 PM
I too heard that kazaa makes the system slow and it has some spyware.Is that true?

No.. Kazaa is very good. It is having some one or 2 viruses. It may damage your Operating system. So what you can re-install your Operating system with in a days. Sometimes that viruses will spread in all computers connected with your computer and make all computers useless. So what you can replace all computers by new computers?.
Some times that kazaa will be having some spyware which will collect your passwords and credit card info. So what? If some one hack your computer you can bye a new computer?. Some one may take away all your credit card limit. So what? You can work hanrd , and earn well and pay back all the debts with in 5 years.

You can use kazaa with out any trouble.
Best of luck.

ashokcsn_2000
11-24-2003, 11:02 PM
I too heard that kazaa makes the system slow and it has some spyware.

Kazaa does not make the system slow. The download is slow due to the fact that it actually transfers file from another user who has the requested file and that fellow might have a small bandwidth (using a dsl/dialup line). and u can get some fake downloads too (ppl rename other stuff as something else). the viruses come due to the fact that the other person from whom u are transfering the file may have a virus.

ashok

ashok