PDA

View Full Version : Share about your first love....

jksindhu2002
11-25-2003, 06:06 PM
My first love is when I was a baby, I loved my mom very much. I wanted to be always with her. That was not bored me. Still I want my mom to be with me always.... She is my first and best friend...Now I'm missing her a lot.. :cry:

This is my first love...Other than this I dont have any interesting love. If you guys have any interesting love, Share here about that. :yes:

arumugam57
11-25-2003, 06:38 PM
No. I need some more info.
In your first love :
1. How u came to know that you are in love?
2. what are the symptoms?
3. Who proposed the love first?
4. Is it one sided or both sided?
5. With what frequency you both are meting?
6. will you get ice creams and new birth day gifts?
7. have you ever thought of what you should do after loving with 100% ?
8. have you been to parks with your lover?
9. have you been to movie talkis with your partner?
10. how many times once you willl talk over phone?
11. will you eat properly?
13. how many special classes per week?

I need further info please.

thirudan
11-25-2003, 06:45 PM
cool
neenga valarntha pirahu ungalukku loveee varalaya??? if u have got married means, unga kuzhanthai mela???? else unga hubby mela??
according to me, ennoda paati mela enakku romba pasam, she used to feed me when i was a child, since my mom used to go for job :( , i miss my grany and mom too :(
thiru...:(

madhu_aish1
11-25-2003, 08:01 PM
mmmmmmmmm ..... personal vishayam-la kekuringa . paravailla solluren.. I am taking off my family from this list because they are my best loved ones.

Mudhal Kathali - 5th standard padikum pothu . Mudhal kadhal - 12th standard .. sirikaathinga-paa ..Looks confusing-aaa .. :ee: :ee: I understood the meaning of love in my days of maturity and then realised that I had the similar relationship with this person during my younger ages. I have forgotten most of the things which happened before 5th standard except a few. And this girl tops the list of things i remember..

For some this might sound funny, but I am still in search of that girl just to say I loved her.. :D :D I dont have a picture , address , any information to find her .. except a mental picture of how she would look like now and ofcourse her name . evalo periya perr .. will never forget it and it aint typical..

I felt like saying this ... so solliten :D :D ..... danks jk for the oppurtunity

Madhu

thirudan
11-25-2003, 08:16 PM
Dei madhu, ennapa ippadi pannita???
antha ponnukku kalyanam aagi, ippo avaloda husband intha forum parthaanna enna ninaippaan? ean anavasiyama avangala thonthiravula maati vidura? nammaala aduthavangalukku nallathu illainaalum kettathu nadakka koodathupaa....athuvum nee love panna ponnunu vera solraaa..thappupaa....mudinja edit pannidu peraaaaa...
thiru...:b:

madhu_aish1
11-25-2003, 08:21 PM
Dei madhu, ennapa ippadi pannita???
antha ponnukku kalyanam aagi, ippo avaloda husband intha forum parthaanna enna ninaippaan? ean anavasiyama avangala thonthiravula maati vidura? nammaala aduthavangalukku nallathu illainaalum kettathu nadakka koodathupaa....athuvum nee love panna ponnunu vera solraaa..thappupaa....mudinja edit pannidu peraaaaa...

cha tension-la .. :ee: :ee: :ee: intha angle-la yosika maranthuten. so edit panniten.. nalla note panni yaa (I loved her...past tense) doesnt mean i dont love her now.. I would say mmmm.... i don't know.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Madhu

Shy
11-25-2003, 09:28 PM
sindhu,

first love...mm.. u got to be a bit specific i guess. this is a vast area u know ;)..

Like is it a
Romantic love?
Parental love?
etc...

What type of love is that we need to discuss abt.. also .. romba personal questions vaera.. mostly i think guys solunvaanga'nu naneikuraen...;)..

Neenga explain me abt whats that u what to discuss.. appuram paesalaam ..

Arumugam.. ungalukku thaan delhi'laa paatha poonu ellam'ae first love aachae.. eppo epapdi neenga specific'a solveenga :(... mmm.. pakalaam enna solreengannu

Shy

Shy

vasan
11-25-2003, 09:33 PM
sindhu,

What type of love is that we need to discuss abt.. also .. romba personal questions vaera.. mostly i think guys solunvaanga'nu naneikuraen...;)..

Neenga explain me abt whats that u what to discuss.. appuram paesalaam ..

Shy

:think: :think: Why?? Only guys? I thought all are equal :lol: :lol:

Anyways, I was a bit confused as well - about what exactly do you mean by love (english is a pathetic language.. has only one word, but several adjectives to it.. )... jksindhu, please clarify... Otherwise I might have to talk about 'curd rice' which was my only craze when I was a kid.. :) (Crazy, isn't it.... !!)

Thanks,

Shy
11-25-2003, 09:36 PM
vasan,

equal ellam ok thaan.. but pasanga konjam unnarchi vasapaattu seekarum ularalaam.. gals avalavu seekaram ularamaataanga;).. athai sonaen...

Shy

arumugam57
11-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Arumugam.. ungalukku thaan delhi'laa paatha poonu ellam'ae first love aachae

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

I loved my english tutin teacher very much.
My first love is My english teacher. Even thought I studied in english medium my english is so poor so went to tution. She is married and she will use her wooden scale to treat all students . She will treat me but very very softly. " Mollamaa thaan adippanga ". So I loved her.

dinesh
11-25-2003, 09:49 PM
Nee yenda ipdi irukke.......oru vishayam kooda olunganathaa seyya maatiyaa? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

muralipr
11-25-2003, 10:43 PM
i love my parents, family,then one of teacher ofcourse she does not teach me any subject ,she is just my class teacher. She has a good character she treats everyone with great kindness. One day i did not eat my lunch properly. she came and checked my tiffen box and she asked why u did not eat. that time i had vaai punn so my lunch is hot i cannot able to eat that.i said that to her. she sent some person to shop and bought cake for me and asked me to eat in the middle of class by asking me to come out. she is so kind person. she used to collect some money from students for deepawali and before deepawali she bought sweets and karams with that money and took us all to the place where people are so poor . she gave that to small poor kids who starve a lot.i love her a lot.

muralipr
11-25-2003, 10:45 PM
I loved my brother, sister in law, then my friends in school , college, then my love ,then finally all my friends in this geetham . thats all about my love

madhu_aish1
11-25-2003, 11:12 PM
vasan,

but pasanga konjam unnarchi vasapaattu seekarum ularalaam.. gals avalavu seekaram ularamaataanga;).. athai sonaen...

Shy

:think: :think: :think: engaiyooo kuthuthae.. oh oh... Sword ... :ee: :ee: :ee:

ethulla unnarchi vasa pada vendiyathu onnum illa... unnarchi vasa patta than ethu love ,ethu friendship, ethu lust, ethu infactuation difference pakka theriyamma poidumm...

Ketta kelvi -ku pathil sonnoom.. athulu-kula engalu mandai-la crack viluthiduchi sollitingaa.. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Madhu

madhu_aish1
11-25-2003, 11:13 PM
thats all about my love

innum vera yetha love panna space erukaaa.. :think: :think: :think:

Madhu

Shy
11-25-2003, 11:41 PM
:think: :think: :think: engaiyooo kuthuthae.. oh oh... Sword ... :ee: :ee: :ee:

ethulla unnarchi vasa pada vendiyathu onnum illa... unnarchi vasa patta than ethu love ,ethu friendship, ethu lust, ethu infactuation difference pakka theriyamma poidumm...

Ketta kelvi -ku pathil sonnoom.. athulu-kula engalu mandai-la crack viluthiduchi sollitingaa.. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
Madhu

Achacho madhu.. naan appadi sola varalai..girls avanga secret solrathuku evan thou.. romba chinna vasasu infatuationa irunthaalum.. they wont tell that easy.. But guys appadi ellai.. entha vasayua.. evangalai site adichaen.. appuram evanga thaan enakku pudikkum'nu romba easy'a soliduvaanga...

Ethai thaan solanum'nu erunthaen.. but at that time was seeing "dum dum dum".. athula madavan when asked abt his love, avan oolaruvaan.. but not jothikaa.. she will say, "neenga oolareena, why should i?" appo paathu neenga vaera mesg panni eruntheenga, sari ungalai ootalaamnu thaan apapdi sonaen..

Purinchuthaaa:)

Shy

madhu_aish1
11-26-2003, 12:07 AM
girls avanga secret solrathuku evan thou.. romba chinna vasasu infatuationa irunthaalum.. they wont tell that easy.. But guys appadi ellai.. entha vasayua.. evangalai site adichaen.. appuram evanga thaan enakku pudikkum'nu romba easy'a soliduvaanga...

Shy

:D :D nalla puriyuthu . Basically Koocha subhavam ponnugaluku jasthi .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neenga(i mean girls) sonna thanae theriyum.Engalu-ku mai pota pakka mudiyum. face to face sollum poluthuthan prachanai.. ithu oru face less environment.. So sollurathu ku oru vaaii-pu alika patulathu . Use panni -ka vendiyathu than ..

poruthu erunthu parkalam . evalo perr solluranga-nu..(Both boys and girls)

Madhu

suryalover
11-26-2003, 02:20 AM
One thing I am sure...

First and Last love is with my wife after getting marriage..

I am very affectionate to my parents ,alll my friends and relatives from the day I realize the world..

Without affection and love . nothing works..... :b:

Minik
11-26-2003, 03:05 AM
My first love is my husband and then my daughter. Parental love is different, I love my dad first then comes my mum. and then only others. :sm08: :sm11:

butterfly
11-26-2003, 03:49 AM
Mini they are asking about first love....neengo husbandnu sona adhu eppadinu ketpango :)....I am in the same position as U...but instead of daughter its my neice...so parpom wats the response :)

Minik
11-26-2003, 04:30 AM
butterfly adhu emppadi ketkum mudiyum. ennuke athuvara love endre yaruthum varuville. ennuyude husband parthepin than etho ondru en mansil vandethe. athe love enben.

anainar
11-26-2003, 07:55 AM
Hey guys,

Me finally managed to get online after initial struggle to get a good pre paid internet service provider valid for a month. I log in and see this interesting topic. Super - o - super..

I am ready to tell about loves I had in life but appuram veetulay adi vizhum. Athuvum Sri, 6Face maathiri kudumbathil kuzhappm undu pannave avathaaram edutha pasanga irukkum pothu. :lol: :lol:

But interesting topic. So far I did not see even one honest answer. I am not sure whether we can expect also. Madhu tried to be honest, but he also played safe. As usual eloquent Vasan adds some confusion by bringing curd rice. Shy pulls Madhu, but does not answer the question.

If I get two honest answers, I will tell my story. I do have a very very interesting story. :D :D :D

Cheers.

vasan
11-26-2003, 08:52 AM
The eloquent Vasan is tongue tied, with his mind journeying into the past... oh the sweet youth, with thy innocence unspoken...

innum vaarum, palaiya ninavugalum adhil pudhaindha kanavugalum.. :)

saranp
11-26-2003, 11:05 AM
intha sitela yarum unmaya sollamatturanga.
i have a good and real love story.

......... ezil

jksindhu2002
11-26-2003, 02:55 PM
Guys,

You can take different meaning for love. If you like a doll that is also a kind of love. So dont confuse yourself....Nan chumma oru example kaga en MOM love pannatha sonnen. Nan unmaiya solla matten. But ippa parunga madhu unmaiya solli mattikittar.. :D From this topic by different postings, we can find the real meaning of love :b:

Anyway something is going on here interesting.

Madhu! just kidding. Your first love is very interesting. :b:

Expecting more love stories..

jksindhu2002
11-26-2003, 02:56 PM
intha sitela yarum unmaya sollamatturanga.
i have a good and real love story.

......... ezil

Ezil,

Comeon share your real interesting story. We are very eager for that. Expecting your story.

arumugam57
11-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Anainaar Bhai!!
Love panrathu thappu illey!!
Love pannitu alwah koduthaa thaan thappu..

So neenga thairiyama unga first love story yaa sollalam.

JK sindhu..u too tell your first love story.

muralipr
11-26-2003, 04:39 PM
muralipr wrote:
thats all about my love

innum vera yetha love panna space erukaaa..

Madhu

Innum love panna space irruku yenn husbandaaa. Space irunthukitae irrukum.

butterfly
11-26-2003, 05:47 PM
anainar,
Welcome back to geetham family...without ur permisiion have asked 2 ppl to approach u regarding Love marraige :ahha: ...hope u dont mind...appuram we were all waiting for u to share about ur first love...so the floor is open for u with a room full of audience :)...wat more can u ask for...its good time for ur better half to put in her input too :)

madhu_aish1
11-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Nan unmaiya solla matten. But ippa parunga madhu unmaiya solli mattikittar.. :D

this aint fair. Neengalae unmai solla naa. appuram mathavanga kita erunthu unmaiaaa ethi pakurathu-la artham illa .. :think: :think: :think:

madhu

Shy
11-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Hey guys,

Me finally managed to get online after initial struggle to get a good pre paid internet service provider valid for a month. I log in and see this interesting topic. Super - o - super..

I am ready to tell about loves I had in life but appuram veetulay adi vizhum. Athuvum Sri, 6Face maathiri kudumbathil kuzhappm undu pannave avathaaram edutha pasanga irukkum pothu. :lol: :lol:

But interesting topic. So far I did not see even one honest answer. I am not sure whether we can expect also. Madhu tried to be honest, but he also played safe. As usual eloquent Vasan adds some confusion by bringing curd rice. Shy pulls Madhu, but does not answer the question.

If I get two honest answers, I will tell my story. I do have a very very interesting story. :D :D :D

Cheers.

Hey anainar,

Super.. Welcome back.... So appo interesting story onnu unga love life'la iruku'nu solreenga :think: :think: .. mmm.. First love pathi solalaam, athaan solraenna.. I dont think everyone will be that transparent in this issue, parents, sisters, husband, kids.. most of the answers ethaa thaan irukum.. (no offense meant.. but thats reality...)..

Shy

madhu_aish1
11-26-2003, 08:33 PM
Hey guys,

Cheers.

Hey anainar,

Super.. Welcome back.... So appo interesting story onnu unga love life'la iruku'nu solreenga :think: :think: .. mmm.. First love pathi solalaam, athaan solraenna.. I dont think everyone will be that transparent in this issue, parents, sisters, husband, kids.. most of the answers ethaa thaan irukum.. (no offense meant.. but thats reality...)..

Shy

Shy lets target the interesting story from anainar. avaru baashai-la nammalae uruga vachidu-vaaru.. :sm11: :sm11:

pattam poochi unmai-aa solluren othukitaangaa. periya story compose pannikitu erukaanga. Neenga than "veeramaaana" ponna achae.... enna koocham konchum jasthi... but koochathaa koraichikitaaa ..neengalum unmai -aaa sollalam...Nalla love film parthu romba naal aaachu.. :D :D :D

Madhu

Shy
11-26-2003, 08:48 PM
madhu ennai correct'a purinchu vachu erukeenga.. ennoda name'la erukara shy'ness isnt allowing me to open up this topic.. but neenga, butterfly, vasan, ananiar ellam start pannina.. sure will try to tell mine... ethu eppadi ;)

Arumugam love life kaekalaam.. but forums size thaan pathaathu.. ;)..

Shy

vedha79
11-26-2003, 08:58 PM
romba sensitive topic......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madhu unga fisrt lvoe super.....!!!! 5th std liya arambichutingala???? :sm12: :ahha:

well shy sona mathiri ellam true story sonna......!!!!!

waiting to read true stories about first love.....

jksindhu2002
11-27-2003, 12:16 AM
Nan unmaiya solla matten. But ippa parunga madhu unmaiya solli mattikittar.. :D

this aint fair. Neengalae unmai solla naa. appuram mathavanga kita erunthu unmaiaaa ethi pakurathu-la artham illa .. :think: :think: :think:

madhu

Solren Solren...Ellarum solli mudicha piragu nan solren. Ippa than ellarum vaai thirakka aramichu irukanga.

jksindhu2002
11-27-2003, 12:18 AM
One more thing madhu! Intha 5 th std love, 12 th std love ellam erkanave 'April mathathil' Padathula srikanth solliyachu. Unmaiya sollunga.

madhu_aish1
11-27-2003, 12:39 AM
One more thing madhu! Intha 5 th std love, 12 th std love ellam erkanave 'April mathathil' Padathula srikanth solliyachu. Unmaiya sollunga.

ethu ennada vambaa eruku.. padathu-la sollitangurathu kaaga naan unmaiyaaa mathi solla mudiyumaaaa ... :think: :think: .

Films stories are mirror reflections of common man feelings... :P :P :P

Appuram ennoda postingaa carefulla padingaa........... kadhali 5th standard .. kadhal 12th.... puriyuthaa ..illati thalai-ya nalla sorrinchitu thirumbi padingaaa. puriyum... :ahha: :ahha:

topic arambichathu neenga .. mothala unga kathaiyaaa .. i mean unmai kathiyaaa sollungaa ..

Madhu

jksindhu2002
12-01-2003, 02:01 PM
This is my story Madhu.

Nan padichathu ellam Co-ed school and co-ed college. Usuala boys kitta pesa matten. Nan irunthathu oru chinna town la. So anga ellame thappu thane. Then college life pona piragu second year la irunthu than ellarkittayum cashual a pesa aramichen. Niraya friends. Still I'm having lot of friends.

Enakku love mela nambikkaye kidayathu. After I got lot of friends, most of my friends were loving somebody. Even my close friend is also loving my another close friend. Avaloda love parthuthan love la ivlo vishayam irukkunnu purinjuthu. Then love is not a capital mistake nu purinjuthu. Sari nammalum nalla paiyana pathu love pannalam nu ninaithen(School life la en pinnadi suthina pasangalai ellam mathikkamal vittuten) . Athukkulla UG degree mudinthu pochu. PG join pannen. Unfortunately, First semester la ye marriage agiduchu.( But my husband is very nice. Really I'm lucky)

Sari enakkuthan antha bakyam illai :cry: Ennoda close friend yavathu sethu vakkalam nu irukken.

Unga love story ellam therinjukkalame nnu ketten. Also sila per yarukkittayum sollamal innum manasukullaye vachu irupanga. Yarunne theriyatha namma kitta sonnalavathu avangaluku nimmathiya irukkum.

Now Neenga ellarum unga unmai kathaiya sollunga pa!

Shy
12-01-2003, 05:10 PM
This is my story Madhu.

Nan padichathu ellam Co-ed school and co-ed college. Usuala boys kitta pesa matten. Nan irunthathu oru chinna town la. So anga ellame thappu thane. Then college life pona piragu second year la irunthu than ellarkittayum cashual a pesa aramichen. Niraya friends. Still I'm having lot of friends.

Enakku love mela nambikkaye kidayathu. After I got lot of friends, most of my friends were loving somebody. Even my close friend is also loving my another close friend. Avaloda love parthuthan love la ivlo vishayam irukkunnu purinjuthu. Then love is not a capital mistake nu purinjuthu. Sari nammalum nalla paiyana pathu love pannalam nu ninaithen(School life la en pinnadi suthina pasangalai ellam mathikkamal vittuten) . Athukkulla UG degree mudinthu pochu. PG join pannen. Unfortunately, First semester la ye marriage agiduchu.( But my husband is very nice. Really I'm lucky)

Sari enakkuthan antha bakyam illai :cry: Ennoda close friend yavathu sethu vakkalam nu irukken.

Unga love story ellam therinjukkalame nnu ketten. Also sila per yarukkittayum sollamal innum manasukullaye vachu irupanga. Yarunne theriyatha namma kitta sonnalavathu avangaluku nimmathiya irukkum.

Now Neenga ellarum unga unmai kathaiya sollunga pa!

sindhu... unga love story enga.. madhu story solraennu padichu aasaiyaa padika aarmbichaen.. patha as usual fish mathiri naluveeteengalae..mm.. so appo love pana ellam aasai erunthu athai appadiyae unga husband'ku shower pannitaennu solireenga correct'a ;)

Shy

jksindhu2002
12-01-2003, 06:12 PM
Amam Shy! This is my story. Now I'm loving my husband a lot!

menonan
12-06-2003, 08:47 PM
My first and only love to date, provided we are speaking about love not from a platonic point of view was my ex-girlfriend. We had done almost 6 years of true love and were almost about to get married when we came to US for higher studies. Unfortunately long distance didnt work for us as we both went to different states. Gradually we started getting more and more seperate and finally we broke up. She was lucky enough to find another person and I still cant get myself to love another person but definitely dont like or love her anymore and dont ever want her back in my life. I hope time will cure this and I can get myself to like another person. :Ksp:

Shy
12-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Hi menonan.. Welcome to geetham and hope u enjoy ur stay here....

About ur first love, sorry to hear that it didnt work out.. but consider that everything happens for good and may be she isnt worth enough for u. Like her, one dsay u will find the person of ur love...:)

Shy

thirudan
12-06-2003, 10:27 PM
Engeyo oru topic parthen, pengal athikam eamathappadaraanganu..namma menonan kathai paarungapa, evlo coollaa bun koduthu irukkuraaa...america ponathum alva kodukka arambichuduvalunga, vellaikaranai partha appadi enna irukkutho theriyala...avan eppadi ivangala treat panraannu namakkuthane therium??? :( sorry menonan, better luck next time, ava ungala sincerea love pannala, unga panathaya irukkum..cheerup :b:
thiru..:b:

abe
12-06-2003, 10:48 PM
Menonan...If love dies it is because of our own errors, betrayals and aberrations....Take care buddy...

Mention the word "Love" and it immediately conjures up a whole gamut of emotions and electric impulses. Hearken your ears to the passionate utterances. Heads bow gently, the heart drops its pride, eyes close and arms open a little. Love is the fire everyone loves to get burnt with. Love is the eternal sun that dispels the mist of sadness and despair in us. Love is the quivering spring in every winter's heart.

Yet, is there any emotion more complex and abstract than love? Can you buy a kilo of it when you need it? Can I bribe, demand or coerce it. You don't get it when you need it most but you often pay heavily for it. Still, we hunger for more love every moment of our life. Mother Theresa once said "The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than hunger for bread". How can we dig into this enigma called love? Experience teaches that love is the most burning and perishable of all human passions. But, certainly it is also the most human of all feelings with all the limitations and exaltations the word evokes. Yet, it is the very same love that sometimes inflicts the most festering wound within us when its labor is lost. It can sting like a hornet or stab like a knife. Love has the least amount of pity. In love, even the tiniest things count and nothing is forgotten and forgiven. :D

Shy
12-06-2003, 11:08 PM
I second abe on this.. When someone really loves a person.. its very hard ofr them to let go and move on with thei life... so menonan.. its may be she never loved u as you did.

abe.. super poonga.. very great explanantion abt love.. u are very correct.. love is something that cannot be brought or measured... but only can be felt... wow.. romba nalla irunttahu..

Shy

abe
12-06-2003, 11:27 PM
Shy...Thanks!!!
I have a very strong feeling that I've known you...just around the neighborhood...

jksindhu2002
12-08-2003, 03:18 PM
It is very interesting. I feel very sorry for meonan. But dont worry meonon! You will get a new life. but dont get frustrated.

"Nee romba virumbiyathu unnai vittu vilakinal vittu vidu. Un love nijamendral athu thirumba unakke kidaikum" nu trisha this week "Anandha vikatan" la sonnathu than enakku gnabagam varuthu.

abe
12-08-2003, 03:35 PM
jksindhu2002...As much as I want to agree with you too...but I'm not feeling the least sorry for our dear friend menonan...."If love dies it is because of our own errors, betrayals and aberrations"...he was the cause of the this breakup...why?...as much as we want love to be true...we must be seen taking every effort to make it work...at the end of the day you blame on fate or her??? nonsense!!!...

Ohhh!!!how much I wanted their love to work out fine...trust me!!!

pgopinathan
12-24-2003, 10:12 PM
எல்லரும் சும்மா கதை விடரிங...யார ாவது உருப்படியா சொல்ரிஙலனு பாருங.

I know that everybody has some interesting "true" incidents in life when they were in school or college. I too have a few and most of my friends have had one or the othere... If we want this chat forum to be interesting and worthwhile we can share our experiences.... At least I will if I see that there are sincere people around.

Gopi

Shy
12-25-2003, 12:19 AM
sari neenga first aarmbingalaen about the incidents that happened to u or ur few of ur friends....

Shy

pgopinathan
12-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Ok.. I accept it and here it goes.....

I don't think I will be able to write the whole story in one posting... for lack of time. Also that would be the best way to find if you guys are interested in my going further..... (Thotar kadhai ?? :D )...

For my background: I am currently living in Tampa and working for Verizon as a Intel Server Engineer. I have been in the US for more than five years now.

I am married to a different lady than my first love. I am not going to be very specific about the dates, places and names... with the concern of my story not becoming a public affair.... my wife knows all this.... so for all those "kurumbu"-minded readers... sorry..... just keep reading.

I grew up in Calcutta. I was in school then... and was preparing for my school final (ICSE) exams when I felt my first love.... I call that love (some might argue that it was infatuation)... because I still remember every detail relating to that girl till date (after 15 years).

We had a Tamil club in our locality which had about 200 Tamil families.. and I was kindda popular among most of them as I was involved in some club-related activities and in publishing a local magazine. Just about then our club organized a winter picnic party for all members at a garden like spot some distance away from our place. I was unfortunately not going to make it since this was a whole day affair and with my exams were around in a week, I could not afford to lose that amount of time. But my younger brother was going to join the others, so I went to see him off from the common gathering spot.

There I saw this girl... not that I have not met her before... but it was very different this time... She was in a white frock with big dark flowers.. and she looked stunningly beautiful to me. This was the first time a girl had made a deep impression in me. Her every move was just magic to me and sunk in to me like a knife on butter. But that was all for that day as they all left for their picnic soon and I had to come back home.

But, then I rememebered everything and kept thinking about her most of the time, my exams notwithstanding. A few days later I met her in a function in our club and when I saw the beauty that she was, I was too overwhelmed to even say "Hi" to her. Our sucn meetings went on for a while and our meetings slowly improved to eye-to-eye contacts. After my exams were over, I would take time in the evenings to walk by her house and would long for her one small glimpse, which I would mostly get. I would time my visits when she would be on her terrace with her neighbours and she would give me a small smile or glance. This went on for some time.

Her father was a good acquaintance of mine and he used to like me for being a more productive person than most other guys around. I developed my friendship with him to get closer to his daughter. He became a good well-wisher of mine and would encourage me in my studies and extra-curricular activities. So, when I got my school final results, I thought it was appropriate for me to hand over the news to him with some sweets. I went to their house, and there was no one except her at that time. My nerves were tight, and I was hardly talking. She opened the door and went inside and was busy doing something in their puja room. I told her that I wanted to see her father and convey him some news. She was very calm though and asked me "will you not tell me"... the emphasis was really on the "me". I don't know which clouds I floated in to and told her that I had passed my exams with flying colors. That was it. It took a lot of my energy to just tell her that. She congratulated me and asked me to come back when her dad was home. I walked away... I just could not hold on to say anything beyond that. I met her dad away from their home the next day, so I could not go back on this precinct.

After that we got back to meeting in the same old way... and now my confidence was better than before. I had given her the Demi-Goddess stature in my mind and everything about her was just divine to me. And her smiles and glances were the gifts from heaven. And so I did not have the guts to spoil this by taking a bold step towrds her and find out her opinions about me. In the meanwhile, her father's impressions about me grew better and he was suggesting about helping her and her brother do well in their exams too. I did not like the company of her brother who was notoriously prankish at school. I would like to mention here that mine was a boys' convent school and her brother was in the same school one class below me. She was in a girls' convent close by and in the same class as her brother.

My helping her in her studies did not really begin for some reasons... except in the occassional passing a book or two. On one particular incident, I gave her a book on English peotry with a cover that I put on with a lot of care. The outside of the cover was plain but on the inside was the picture of a full-length nymph in her utmost beauty. I am good at sketching. So, I sketched a couple of swans in flight and the picture glowed with the romantic proximity of the two, I signed and left this sketch in the book. When I got back the book a few days later... there was no cover and no sketch. Till date I do not know if she saved them or trashed them. But that is the way how my love has been towards her - till date I do not know what thoughts she ever had in her mind for me.

My love for everything that was hers kept growing all the time. I was stunned myself when on one particular occassion in a very crowded bus, I recognized her - from almost the opposite end - by just seeing her right hand. We kept meeting each other and then I made it a practise to go see her on her way to school. That was just to quench my longing for the glance or smile that I would get from her. This kept me going.

One evening, I was walking by her home and I saw her younger sister standing by the window. She saw me and told her sister that her boyfriend (meaning me) was walking by. Whether she was mocking or serious I do not know... but man... I was floating... I got to know that at least she is looking at me at that angle. But even after this I did not get the courage to go to her and propose her. May be that was the way it was meant to be.

My big shock/surprise (towards the negative) came to me when I was told by my best friend that she was showing some interest towards him too. My best friend had been a friend since my childhood, so I was not very unhappy at this. I had put her in a sucn a high pedestal in my mind that I could not think anything wrong about her, and I kept living in her thoughts. I thought and felt that she may never come to me, but her thoughts would be enough to give me the best memories in my life. And actually they still do.

Over a period of time, my life became very busy with my studies and then work that I stopped trying to meet her totally... but she always remained a Goddess to me. We would meet occassionally and share an acknowledgement and a few lines, but never got any farther than that. I think she also liked it to be the same way. We never made any further headway for reasons beyond me or her.

One time when I was in college... it so happened that she also joined the same college a year junior to me... I tried to talk to her thruogh a common (girl) friend, but she turned it down with a vehemently negative approach. She had changed a lot by then, but I still hung on to her vision in my mind. But at that moment of time I realized that she was never going to be any closer to me... and gradually made myself stronger. I did go through a very passive phase in my life then, which affected my studies too.... but for all good reasons, I recovered from it. I philosophised that I never made it to her and so she never could get back to me earlier.... or at least she waited too long for me to make my move. Days and months kept flying by and finally I got to hear from her family that she had acceptd a marriage proposal through her family. Then the special day came and went and I was there going through the pangs and pains... but life kept going and I came out of this experience... not too wounded.

I had a few other friends by then and I went on.

There are other experiences too in my life, probably during the same time as my first love, but I was too involved in my first love that I was bling to other things. Now that I have mentioned about my first love, I think I should mention about the first love of a girl for me.

There was this girl (will call her "P" from here on) who was very close to our family right from our childhood. She did her schooling in Chennai, but she would come over to Calcutta to be with her mom and dad during the vacations. This went on for years and we became very good friends. I saw her mature from a child to a very talented person - she had skills in singing and creative writing. With my capacity as an editor for our club magazine, I encouraged her in writing a few poems and some articles. I also organized some singing competitions/functions and she would take part in them with flying colors. On one occassion I chose a Lata Mangeshkar album for her and she sang three songs from that.. all romantic and deep... and one particular song meant "even though we are so far away, distances do not keep us apart". I do not know why she chose this song, but this was the best one in that whole function.

This went on every year, and I do not know how fond she grew of me. I thought it was just friendship and because I liked our friendship, I loved spending my time with her. One particular occassion, I remember, she must have been around 16 and myself around 19 then. I went to see her off to Chennai by Howrah Mail. She was sitting near the window and I was standing outside. Her mother was sitting next to her, but she always never discouraged our meetings alone or otherwise. She knew that we always had some very good interests for meeting, and it showed in some of P's creative work. And then I remember holding P's hand just before the train started moving. She totally accepted it and there was this parting glint of tear in her eyes and I was also feeling that I was going to miss her. We did not talk anything at that moment. But again, I still did not love her. I kept looking at her as a very admirable person with immense talents. And a person whose company will help achieve us greater things in life, because we shared the same philosphies about life. She was a very pretty and dynamic person, but then would not take a step to show her feelings towards me.

Then one particular year, this happened. She came back to Calcutta for another vacation... and I did not go to see her for two weeks or so. I was too busy with something related to my job, I think. On the second weekend she was there, there was this classical recital in our club (I could not dedicate much time to this again because of the same reasons as above.) I just went to see her perform... and perform she did. She played the Veena and sang too. I was really proud and congratulated her after the show was over. Then I realized that she was not very happy with me as she trying to ignore me. It was slightly unpleasant but then I was still drowned in my "small world of first love" that I did not take it too seriously.

I should mention here that my first love was so close to my heart, that except for my best friend (mentioned earlier), no body else knew about it. Nor was P aware of this affair. I somehow kept this away from her as I thought it was too early to tell her.

The next week, I finally got to go to P's house and meet her. She was not very receptive as she always is and then I realized why it was so. I wanted to break the ice... and so thought of asking her how long she was going to stay in Calcutta this time... And then came the stupidest question, I think, I have asked anybody in my life - "When are you leaving ?". Though I meant to ask if we can keep meeting for some time now that I was a little less busy... She somehow managed to give me some answer and then I left for that day. She incidentally left for Chennai a few days later. And then came the shudder. I was chatting with another friends of mine a few days later and he told me that I was one obnoxious person. I asked the reason because, very few people talk to me like that. Then he related me the story that after I left after asking P about her leaving... she cried all day. She was so upset about this that she would not talk to any body at her home and even her mother could not console her. That day I felt I was the dumbest person on earth. I could not even get one glimpse of the idea that P had in her mind for me. I cried a lot, not for the reason that I did not love her... but that I made an innocent and noble person cry for my sake.

I knew her from her childhood, so that made me think that she was a very good friend of mine and I was blind towards her love for me. Also, I now realize that unmistakably I was her first love.

The time between her this visit and the next would have been a healing time for her. By then, she must have realized that I did not love her to make her my life partner. And in a couple of meetings after this incident, she was a very matured person, and did not show any further inclinations. She must have thought that she was better off without an idiot like me, who did not understand her delicate feelings.

Then I sincerely tried to make amends with my relations with "P" when my first love failed... I thought and planned about proposing her. I realized that our marriage would work out pretty well, now that we have known each other for so long and understand each other (except for the fact she loved me...).

But then a few things came in our way. She was from a staunch Brahmin family and I was not... and thinking of practical reasons, I thought it would be wise to talk to one of her cousins (a guy of my age, who became a close friend). I talked to him to find out how our marriage would work out. And he, I thought very genuinely, suggested that things would not be ok with her parents and grand parents. He might have lied to me, but I took his advice seriously for sure. He also told me that she had not told about her serious feelings for me to her family and had accepted to their looking for a bridegroom. I realized that she was at least comfortable with her life and I would not do much damage to her if I did not propose her. Her feelings for me would gradually die a natural death. Also, I honestly felt that if she desperately needed me to be her life partner, she would have given me at least on more chance.

That is how my first love(s) ended. Now that I have moved out of Calcutta and Chennai for more than a decade now, I have never met them again. I know that both of them are married off and living with their families, but nothing more than that. I tried to meet P once about five years ago when she went to her mother's home (now in Delhi), but she was not there. She had gone out with her husband and kids. I did not have the time to revisit them as I had to leave town immediately. All I wish now is I meet them once in my life just for a few minutes. Just to see how time has taken us in its own different ways and we have come to live life like in our own small ways. And of course, to wish them all happiness in their lives......

Here ends my narration... Initially, I thought of writing in pieces, but once I got going I could not stop and so I end here. I hope I had been sincere in my efforts. Your comments are welcome, but please no criticisms.... I lived my life my own way and did what I thought was the best at that moment. I might have done mistakes and affected others lives, but that was how it was... I have taken these as an integral part of my life and the way I tread my own path. No body else would have seen or felt better than I have.

If you have read so far, thanks for your time.... I felt a little better relating this to you guys - people who I have never met. I hope this brings out the experiences of others from the depth of their memories and they can share it with all the others.

thirudan
12-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Dear Gopi

really it was interesting aswell as embarasing also in some places....just remembered something which really crossed and embarased me too...will comeup with that soon...

Shy
12-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Gopi.... Really interesting love story ungalathu... Its sad that neither of them worked out.. but we got to remember that everything that happens is for good.. may be its fate that even though u have love in ur life... ur everlasting love is ur wife :)...

Thanks for sharing....

Shy

pgopinathan
12-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Shy:

I am not at all sad today that those loves did not work out. I like to be as practical as possible in life and today I am a very happy man with my very beautiful wife and a very pretty two-year old son.

I married my wife after a friendship of four years.... That is another story... I took enough time to figure out that it was going to work out for both of us. Actually, we were known to each other for about a year before I proposed her. I had gone through enough heart-ache before that I did not want to have one more debacle. And once we have made the promise of love to each oher, we feel that this is the best that has happened for both of us.

If I had to live life all over again, I would wish the same thing happen to me all over again.

I keep my thoughts of my first love always fresh in my mind, because, that is what tells me how delicately important is love in life. It could have made me or destroyed me. And I feel that every body should experience love at least once. It doesn't matter whether it fails or succeeds.... the experience itself will be worth all the trouble. It will teach the person in love, how to think from outside oneself and also how to care for others' feelings and interests.

Thanks.

Gopi

thirudan
12-29-2003, 08:49 PM
there is a verse in tamil
"nee kathalai santhikkavillai endralum
kaathal unnai santhikkum"

thiru....:b:

Shy
12-30-2003, 04:34 PM
By sad I meant in a general term..... anyway...best wishes.. thiru sonathu romba correct... for every person love knocks their door atleast once in their lifetime.. :)

Shy

anitam
12-30-2003, 10:03 PM
Very interesting.....

Madhu kavala padatheenga... U carry on.. :clap:
Unamaiya solla Dhill venum..

Kalyanam varaikum love..na allergy- a iruntha engaluku..ethu pudhusa irukku.

BTW my first love is my MOM & DAD, apram ennoda thambi.

sandhiya_ch
01-05-2004, 05:21 PM
sorry not about first love, first infatuation venumna undu

ROMBA naal athai first love nnu ninachein

ippa yen purushana paartha pinnadi thaan lovekku arthamey therinchudu

+ avar ennai marakkave vachittaar antha infatuation kooda

intha kudumba vaazhkai romba romba sweet. as anainaar says family is the best thing, and as vennai says hubby-wife relationship is the best thing in it to share.

enakku ennoda amma thaan ellam aana avangaloda yenakku avara pidikku (yen kanavar).
cause enakku ammavukku ammava, purushanukku purushana, friendukku frienda, guideancekuu oru appava, he is my all. these are not mere words, vazhndu paartha thaan theriyum KUDUMBA VAZHKAIYODA arumai.
yellarum nala damayanthi padathila parthurupeenga, oru dialogue heroine solluva ammavukku appuram avar thaan ava vayathu pasiya pathi yosichatha.

aana naan winter wear eduthittu porathula irundhu, shoe podara varaikku enna avvalavu kavanikkiravar avar. antha scene la varamaathiri daily yen life la nadakum. dinamum ovvoru velaiyum naan coffee kudicheina, saapitteinaa, ozhunga saapitteina nnu kavanichippaaaar. HE IS REALLY GREAT.
enga irunthaalum atleast oru message aachi anuppuvaar, eppadiyaavathu.

ovvoru nimishamum avar manasukulla naanthaan - ITHUKKU MELA ORU PONDATTYKKU VERA ENNA VENUM!!!

Even as an individual he is THE BEST - I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM.

avar thaan enakku puriya vachar what is love. as butterfly says love is not just a feeling and I CHOOSE TO LOVE MY HUSBAND DAILY.

intha love between husband and wife is very unconditional and i like this aspect of it too.

ennoda (enakke enakku sonthamaana avar - u know what a strength and satisfaction this feeling gives a person) avar, enga kuzhanthaigal, ennoda -in- laws --- life is really a LIFE with them. intha santhoshathila naan irukarathu thaan ennoda ammavukku naan thara santhoshamey - to see her girl well settled in profession and family.

FIRST GET MARRIED AND REALIZE WHAT LOVE IS!!!

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 06:38 PM
I read the complete topic out of curiosity and I found only one honest post and thats by Gopi.

I have a lot of infatuations (I don't feel this is a topic to share), which helped and completely shaped like as I'm right now.

Existence of Love is true, How far it is with each person differs.

Its really Interesting to see so many people talk about love like anything But most of them were not open enough to bring it as words what they felt before.

Is this because?

1. Most of the people will never like to share it, like if its their pokisham?

2. Feeling shy(not you aunty) ?

3. Fear to share the truth they experienced in their life?

4. Thinking it might change their current life?

I'm trying to bring this topic active in a different way, lets see how the response goes.

thirudan
01-05-2004, 08:06 PM
well
that was true, varavanga ellam purushan pondaati puranam padaraanga, santhiya, shy, except GOPI, no one explored the truths....sri...do something man...

sri_gan
01-06-2004, 03:24 AM
Ok Guys,

Yaarume onnum pesa kaanum, So I think most of the people in here didn't know the difference between a love and infatuation.

As I said since there is no more true love stories like Gopi said, I will start my infatuation experiences if no one talks, I remember every single soul I came across and I didn't forget even a single infatuation from my mind.

Either You guys talk the truth or I will start talking the truth under the following conditions.

1. No one should express their feelings like I'm really sorry for you.

2. No one should comment on what I'm saying or feel bad at me.

3. If anyone feels happy or sad or funny or sorry keep it within in you, The only response which I like to see in here is truthful experience.

I'm Set and Ready... Are you guys ready to come along?

Shy
01-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Sri sorry for the serious post.. but felt like posting it.. sorry if it anyway its wrong :(

Sri, first I guess those who shared their first love here were sincere. Just because they love their life partner doesnt mean thats their shared story is not true. Also I dont believe that everybody who wants to share their love should have a story like gopi's. Each indidivual can have their first love in a different way. Many can be just friends and the once they got engaged (arrange marriage) that person can be their first love. So if they want they can share only abt their life partner.

Those who havent shared, including me as you can see my posts earlier may feel thats bit private. Also we might also feel that infatuations like seeing someone in a bus stop etc.. in a temple and stuff is not the really a first love to share with ;)

Shy

sri_gan
01-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Shy,

The point in creating this topic is to share what we experienced. It is know fact that we are not going to share anything like the true names or places.

But I know the fact the it is possible to bring the facts as words to readable way.

I'm not going to give comments anymore about the topic, 'cause I prefer to give a life to this topic. To my knowledge I experienced only infatuations in my life, I don't give a damn not to share it, 'cause thats what honesty is all about.

I'm sure my next post will start with my infatuations from the schools when I obtain the teen age.

Instead of talking, I always prefer to do. Simple as it is.

anainar
01-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Sri,

Love as a matter of fact is not for public consumption. We share it with a very few selected friends and it never ever goes in a public forum like this. It is not the fear that it might change their current life. It is just that those are cherished moments which really may not make sense to another person by just reading. But persons who are with you and who see you everyday can easily connect with such feeling. And with such people only you share your inner most thoughts. Internet is not such a place atleast not now. May change later.

That is the reason I stayed away from this thread. First, we dont want people passing judgement on you or go overboard in expressing their sympathies or joys. Second, we dont want anyone to dissect our behaviour. Because that is us, at that moment and that cannot be analysed or corrected by some one who was not even there.

Make a trip to Iowa guys, we will have a leisurely 2-3 rounds of Champagne, and share our love stories and relive those moments.

Cheers.

pgopinathan
01-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Hi guys:

I still see nobody really talking about "first love" in its true context. As the term implies, the experience of first love (however immature it may be), is a pure and honest one. I would say it is the most honest experience one could have in life.

Nobody is denying the fact that you should have "true" love to your wife/husband once you are married, but "first love" comes to you much earlier in your life. Just around college time, when you have around another 5 years to get married or go steady with your life partner.

Biologically and mentally humans get ready to look for their partners long before they grow to the age (stipulated by the society) of marriage. And this change of chemistry in them brings about a big change in the way they look at things especially related to the opposite sex. This is one of the most basic instincts in life, but as rational humans (unlike other animals) we elevate this experience to a different level. Experiences that happen to us during this period leave an enduring mark on our mind and body. We are talking about those experiences.

People who are talking about their love with their husband/wife can start a new thread and put their thoughts in that. I would definitely add my thoughts about that there. That in itself is a topic that can run for pages.

Let us not confuse things about love (as our culture has tought us to be) here. The topic is very clear and I am still surprised that there are so many posts not related to this topic. We have been brought up in a culture which still thinks love before marriage is a stigma. And lot of people put on this filter to their eyes/mind before expressing themselves.

Also, I am not denying the fact that your first love could be your married partner now. Praise songs/odes for married partners can be kept to a different topic. We are talking about "the experience" here in its pure undistilled form, and let us try to keep it to that.

If somebody, does not want to share it, it is his/her choice.

Shy, please let me know if I am wrong. I am only trying to make it more reasonable and unconfusing, and to serve the purpose of the topic.

Also, thanks for all those who have realized that I have been really honest in my postings.

Thanks

Gopi

katteri
01-09-2004, 05:48 PM
I cant forget the first love letter i wrote. My friend requested me to write a love letter(he said his handwriting is not good.. Ennithu super illai irunthalum its legible). Love letter rendu perum senthu decide panni nan ezuthi mudichen .Namma friend appadiya athai courier pann tar...apppuram than enna ku nybagam vanthuchhu..Aiyooo vazhkam pola letter ezhuthi enooda sign a pottu vittanee (can guess my name from signature)
Appurammm avasaram avasrama poi kneji avankitta antha letter vanki vera koduth post panna opp side il irunthu pathele kanom.....
ippa varaikkum en friend ku pathil illaii......

pgopinathan
01-15-2004, 01:09 AM
ஏன்ன Shy

எல்லரும் ஒடிட்டாங்க .

டாபிக்கை க்லொச் பன்னிடுங்க

Sorry for the errors here.... could not do any better with the tamil convertor...

Take care guys.

Talk to you later on some other topic some other time.

Gopi

Shy
01-15-2004, 01:23 AM
no no gopi.. we were busy with other topics.. athaan engae no waves.. no way u are wrong.. will read ur post completely and will reply back.. :)

Thanks

Shy

vijitha
01-25-2004, 10:38 PM
hmm i don't think... i was in love.. more like lust

Horizon2004
01-26-2004, 12:51 AM
First love---This one will come along in your life as it goes away it will keep popping up.
Nayanar! Post your address and send the confirmed itinerary for a champagne trip.
Gidiyapp!!!!!!!!!!!!11