PDA

View Full Version : Linux Expo 2003 In Bangalore !!

sweetie
11-27-2003, 03:37 AM
This is for all those geethamites residing in Bangalore / India !!!

The Annual Linux Expo is being Held in Bangalore as usual... The dates are Dec 2 - 4th...

The Venue is J.N.Tata Auditorium... thats in opposite to Indian Institute of Science campus....

All those people who wud like to have a look at what's New with Linux / or those who want to have a preview at the future developments and upcoming utilities, then this is the place... it is supposed to be a very good Expo.... and to cap it all, U have memorabilia to get as well... stuff like Linux T-shirts etc etc...

So go there n have fun People !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.....

arumugam57
11-27-2003, 04:27 AM
More Details Please.
Site Details..also welcome.

sweetie
11-27-2003, 05:42 AM
http://linux-bangalore.org/2003/

Enna man .......... Summa adult maathiri vaai pechu thaan unakku 6FACE :P

Oru Linux Expo Bangalore la irukku nu sonna antha site / details enna nu web la search panni paarkka mudiyaatha ????

Eppavume Spoon feed pannanum na eppadi raasa ????

Anyway... Check out the above URL ..... U will get *ALL* the details U want to....

Have a nice time if anyone goes there, and It would be greatly Appreciated, if....

SOMEONE WHO WENT TO THE EXPO, SHARES THEIR EXPERIENCE / STUFF THEY LEARNT / NEW DEVELOPMENTS THEY TOOK A LOOK AT Here in Geetham !!!

Looking forward to a preview here... partciularly for those who are not in India and for those why are not able to attend that..

By the way... This Annual Linux event is supposed to be of High Quality.. So have a nice time people !!

sweetie
11-27-2003, 05:44 AM
THESE ARE THE LECTURE TOPICS THIS YEAR ... Hope its useful for someone !!!

Linux Bangalore/2003 provides a forum for learning and exchange of ideas for Linux users - systems programmers, developers, systems integrators, systems administrators as well as end users. Contributed papers and presentations are solicited concerning, but not limited to, the following areas:
Embedded and Real-Time Systems and Devices
System Development
Web Development
Application Development
Localisation and Internationalisation

Desktop Computing and Applications
Open Source in Multimedia
Newbies: New to Open Source

Database Applications: RDBMS, ODBMS, ERP systems
Network and System Security
Grid and Cluster Computing

Egovernance Solutions
Open Source in Education
Banking and Financial Applications
Business impact and solutions
Open Source in Defence and Space Applications
Internet Service Provider Services
Legal Issues: Privacy, Licensing and Copyrights

Each talk will be scheduled for a duration of 45 minutes. This time includes about 30-35 minutes for the talk and about 10 minutes for Q&A. The talks will happen across five halls having a seating capacity of 750, 250, 120, 90 and 60 each. Accepted talks will be scheduled any one of these halls.

arumugam57
11-27-2003, 07:20 AM
Webla search pannalam thaan.
But I am always busy..

So... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the info.

sweetie
11-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Vengaayam....... appo naanga busy illayo ????

:sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: :sm17: 6FACE !!!

Podaangg.. anyway... r u going there ???

arumugam57
11-27-2003, 12:19 PM
If I get money from DST / AICTE then I will go. Otherwise I won't go.
Sorry.. I won't pay my pocket money for learning linux..
If I want to learn those stuffs simply geetham linux technical help section also will do for me..I think..

sweetie
11-27-2003, 12:33 PM
If I get money from DST / AICTE then I will go. Otherwise I won't go.

:00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00:

Adei Adei Arumugaaa..... Ithu unakku nalla irukka ??? oru linux expo kku poi unakku DST la irunthu Money varanum nu expect panriya ??? Ithu romba romba romba over da dei... DST la avan avan research kke kaasu illa nu irukkaan... Un moonjikku bangalore nadakkura Linux expo kku finance pannanuma ??? ellam neram.......

arumugam57
11-27-2003, 12:43 PM
I won't accept DST / AICTE is not having money for research.

They are not getting sufficient , good research proposals and after giving funds no results too. Some IIT Professors and REC Professors simply will take money and show just formality results. So they are not giving funds.

If you know the circle of DST / AICTE some times you will wonder how come the remote private engineering college guys of Tamilnadu are getting good projects. Go t o Shanumuga Engineering College , Tanjure and see how many projects are going on. How come they are getting that much projects from AICTE / DST ?. Here the head of AICTE is Dr. Natarajan is very very strict. He won't give single paisa with out seeing the previous record of the Principle Investigator what ever the exceleent project proposal may be..

Cheers.

sweetie
11-27-2003, 12:48 PM
hahahaha.... ;) ;) Enakke DST / AICTE pathi solriya nee ??? anyway.... I was jus kiddin...

Still I dun think U can go all the way to expect to DST / ACITE to fund u for ur travel to a LINUX EXPO in Bangalore which is totally unrelated in any way.....

arumugam57
11-27-2003, 01:00 PM
which is totally unrelated in any way.....
Athu related/not related depends on what we write in expenses , and contigencies...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Further we can't write more then 8000 Rs for this.. DST / AICTE won't check these things seriously. Anything more then 20,000 will be checked seriously.

Cheers.

sweetie
11-27-2003, 01:02 PM
Anyway... Take care n have fun 6FACE ... If U go there that is.. c ya !!