PDA

View Full Version : Girls are more interested in Makeup than guys

jksindhu2002
12-02-2003, 06:25 PM
1.Why girls are much interested in Make-up? (But some girls dont want to do anything)
2.Why there is not much cosmetics for boys?
3.Why boys are not interested in doing MAke-up?
4.Why boys are not like girls Make-up?

aburvaraagam
12-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Aaru onnakku mattum eppadi ippadi ellam yosanai thonudhu. I think onnakku odambu muzhuka moolainu ninaikiren. :think: . Nadathu

Adhu sari boys make up pannika maatanganu yaar sonna onnakku. Boys leyum makeup pannikaravanga irukaanga. But ofcourse girls alavukku pannikalainalum still there r guys who do makeups.

sofiadorathy
12-02-2003, 09:50 PM
. Boys leyum makeup pannikaravanga irukaanga

aburv. avunga question nalla paarunga....

Why there is not much cosmetics for boys

ithu thaaan avunga kettathu but not "why boys dont use make-up"??

Question purinchathaa...

By the way I m sorry I dont know the answer for this... but as a moderator I should give some comments for some good posts...so I gave this...please dont mind sindhu....

Be Happy....

aburvaraagam
12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
sofia i very well understood the question,i was actually replying to aarus post.

I already told you Boys are very cute and handsome. They need not do some make - up to show some adjustments for showing their beauty. So boys won't do make up. .

Anyway thanx for pointing out.

king_143
12-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Make-up, Boys are attracted by looks of girls , and girls try to keep it up to get attracted, its nature ( and hence some exceptions too exist)

sabeshan
12-03-2003, 02:02 AM
Sorry if my logic sounds too Neanderthal but this is a thought which crossed my mind - women are like the items put in a shop for sale and men are like customers. So the most beautiful product gets the most attention from the customers. Sorry again if I sound crude but I dont have any other way of putting this logic.

vasan
12-03-2003, 02:28 AM
Your logic is 100% true sabesan.
Can anyone tell your logic is wrong?. Never.

Then how many products till now you purchased? :lol::lol::lol:

I can tell where his logic is wrong: Women are not consumer goods. What a disagreeable thought.. ugh! Would the men 'pour' money to buy? There are some things money CAN'T buy... Only way you could buy is by selling your soul...

Sweetie solra maadhiri... GET A LIFE, PEOPLE !!

Vasan

jksindhu2002
12-03-2003, 01:58 PM
1. What is the meaning for Make Up?/ Making Up? Means doing some adjust ment to hide some thing. Right? Since girls are not so handsome and cute like boys they will do some make-up and will try to show them that they too have beautiful.

2. Cosmetics are not necessary for boys. Do you think donkey uses bedsheet to sleep in the ground? No. Why? Donkeys got already readymade thick skin. Like that boys are natually cute and handsome. So cosmetics are necessary.

3. I already told you Boys are very cute and handsome. They need not do some make - up to show some adjustments for showing their beauty. So boys won't do make up.

4. Usually cute things don't like non-cute things who are just pretending as if it is cute.. Since most of the girls are not cute but will try to pretend that they are cute and most of the guys are cute guys don't like girls make up.

Thats it..

============================== =
I think I answererd very well. Aaarumugaaaaa.... Nee Gilladidaaa...Nee kalakku machi.... :yes::yes::yes:

Aaru,

Unga face neenga mirror la pathathillaya? Neenga handsome nu mathavanga sollanum. Neenga solla koodathu... :lol: :D :D

jksindhu2002
12-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Sorry if my logic sounds too Neanderthal but this is a thought which crossed my mind - women are like the items put in a shop for sale and men are like customers. So the most beautiful product gets the most attention from the customers. Sorry again if I sound crude but I dont have any other way of putting this logic.

You are right. But you know why is that. In most cases, Women are not spending money to buy those things. So they like the things in the shops which are for sale. But Men should spend money from their pockets. Thats why men dont like to buy anything. Eanna Men are sariyana KANJAM.
Most of the men dont have rasanai to see good and beautiful things. Also most of the men dont have much patience.

Shri
02-09-2004, 01:29 PM
In this world animals, birds and even retiles use some elements to attract the opposite sex. It can be color or sound or smell. in the human species it is color and smell. Women make themselves more colorful so that the opposite sex will find them more attractive and they make sure they smell good too. Tough men dont have to make themselves more colorful....they must make sure that they smell nice.
be aware guys!
Cheers!
Shri

san2003
02-10-2004, 11:02 AM
1.Why girls are much interested in Make-up? (But some girls dont want to do anything)
well... mainly.. to look beautiful..to enhance the beauty rather than hiding anything... but some girls dun wear.. which is true... personally i dun wear make up everyday.. but if there is function.. then i will definetely put on my make up to look my best

well... i dun think boys really need cosmetics in every day life.. emm.. unless ur an actor.. which is exceptional.. .... btw... cosmetics for guys would be like wat? perfume n other stuff like that?.. some r normal.. my dad uses it.. n my frens use it.. em... sometimes only for important functions... i think guys nowadays have turned their interest into hair.. they give more importance to their hair compared to girls.. so there r alot of hair needs for guys out there

3.Why boys are not interested in doing MAke-up?
well.. probably it has been a long time trend that only girls wear make up and not guys... seriously i dunno why there r not interested.. but i think is best they dun wear make up.. hehe.. not to be mean or anythin... as i said.. unless ur an actor or performer.. then u have to wear make up

well.. simple... do boys wanna wear lipstick n stuff like that... well.. no more comments on this.. :) hehe

sagi
02-20-2004, 09:34 AM
that's not true anymore....we can see equal no of make-uo things for men in the shops. jewells also, they are wearing everything...

i think its revenge...since girls are wearing thier pants and shirts..they decided to use girls's things.. ;)

IP-LOCATOR
03-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Coz we are hot with our natural look, without Make-up :ahha:

We don't wanna have any "girli-things" :nono:

san2003
03-14-2004, 01:05 AM
We don't wanna have any "girli-things" :nono:

Make up r not girly things... guys also wear make up... but not as lavish as the girls ones .. i agree on that :)

gokulan42
03-14-2004, 01:14 AM
'Makeup' and guys dont go along, sans doll :) I have never seen guys taking more than 5 minutes (max) for combing and some cologne.

I am talking about guys who are straight ;)

san2003
03-14-2004, 04:17 AM
"makeup" and "actors" go along rite? ;) hehehe
i have never seen guys taking less than 5 minutes combing and putting some cologne ;) hehehe
of course we r talking bout straight guys.. wat u thought ... haiyoooo ..goku!!!! :doh:

Shy
03-14-2004, 04:29 AM
I thought we had asimilar topic somewhere, but i think yes girls do makeup, but the reason is this world.

Eppadi a guy is accepted with this coming up in life'oo athumathiri for girls its a personality that matters more.. so she has to be presentive at times when shes in public... looks is more important for her..

Mr World and Universe irukku, but they arent famous as Ms World and Universe !!! Both men and women accept this and thats the fact !!!

Shy

gokulan42
03-14-2004, 04:42 AM
hey, acting is a profession. And makeup is a part of that. Actors dont 'like' to put makeup (even actress dont).

IP-LOCATOR
03-14-2004, 08:15 AM
guys also wear make up...
Sure that some of guys are wearing make-up, but they aren't belongs to girls (guys have their own)... Question was why guys don't use GIRLS make-up :wink:

san2003
03-14-2004, 11:39 AM
the question was why boys r not like girls make up..... so they r different but they wear make up... ur urself agreed IP-LOCATOR :) hehehe
sori IP-LOCATOR... i'm still in the hype of debating.. so dun mind me :) hehehhee

IP-LOCATOR
03-14-2004, 01:23 PM
ordinary guys, don't use.... but it's same about perfume... why guys don't use the same!

sagi
03-14-2004, 11:32 PM
is it true that in tamil cinema the hero wears lipstick?? :think:

IP-LOCATOR
03-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Wake up sagi!!! where have u been past decade??? :sm11: