PDA

View Full Version : Girls hide their age

sWEEtmICHe
12-03-2003, 04:09 AM
hieee fRIENDs :wink:
Why do we hide our age ? Is there any reason for doing it?
voice up urn views guys and gals !!
Thank u
Gooday :Ksp:

truepenny
12-03-2003, 08:17 AM
appo, unga vayasa neenga maraikareengala sweetmichie? :)
neenga sollunga unga vayasu enna? neenga hesitate pannina, enna reason-num neengala sollungalen. ithu topic-ku oru nalla starting-ga irukkumae. :)

sabeshan
12-03-2003, 08:38 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but afaik guys dont have any problem telling their age... its mostly girls who fuss with such things...

sWEEtmICHe
12-03-2003, 11:49 PM
appo, unga vayasa neenga maraikareengala sweetmichie? :)
neenga sollunga unga vayasu enna? neenga hesitate pannina, enna reason-num neengala sollungalen. ithu topic-ku oru nalla starting-ga irukkumae. :)
truepenny
why do we hide while eating
who is watching us,
and why do we care
that goes to age also
i can say thru percentage quota
age is a big problem nowadays!!
and to me it is something personal

thank u
gooday :wink:

sWEEtmICHe
12-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but afaik guys dont have any problem telling their age... its mostly girls who fuss with such things...
sabeshan :Ksp:
hey,well I agreed to ur point,
but the trend is changing ,
and nowadays more guys are hiding!!
do u agree ?
thank u
gooday :ahha:

king_143
12-04-2003, 12:08 AM
I think to get some one younger than you are

bindu_gopisetty
12-07-2003, 03:07 AM
yep most of the girls trend to hide their age. but i really don't know the reason. according to me until at certain age when you see any smart guy when you come to that he is younger than u thats when any one lie. may be this is one of the example i can give when women tries to hide their age.

sWEEtmICHe
12-09-2003, 11:36 PM
I think to get some one younger than you are
well why u went to such extreme....king !!
maybe u want to share ur thought,did u had a bad experince,fRIENd ?
thanks for the stated comment!!
gooday :wink:

sWEEtmICHe
12-09-2003, 11:44 PM
yep most of the girls trend to hide their age. but i really don't know the reason. according to me until at certain age when you see any smart guy when you come to that he is younger than u thats when any one lie. may be this is one of the example i can give when women tries to hide their age.
hey bindu :Ksp:
thanks for ur comments!!
why u guys ,focus in one direction explore ur thoughts,i thought u'll are brainy

gooday

venky1974
12-09-2003, 11:53 PM
I think Girls hide their age so that they can keep the guys guessing all the time.

I think girls have a tendency to think they can stay young forever. For example take a fist full of sand and hold it tight, the tighter you hold it starts to sink by... so its the same way ... girls try to hide but eventually .....

No point hiding (it may be personal to some) but in due course nature will take its own course and show.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers

sWEEtmICHe
12-12-2003, 08:19 AM
venky,agreed with u buddy..
age should be a gap and not a bridge,
well it may at times make u happy or sad
as life is such not all time happy by hiding
alot of life had wasted ,but on the otherhand
we don't have to tell everyone unless it is necessary!!
any comments....
thanks
gOODAy :wink:

sWEEtmICHe
12-21-2003, 03:40 PM
well friend,
i can agreed with u.....100%
thanks for ur comments......super!
gOODAy :b:

Mehala
01-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Dear friends,
Girls doesn't like tp tell their age since they will think that if they r old then their beauty will b undervalued. Further, men don't like to tell their salary, becoz if it's less salary then they may be undervalued!
Thanks

sWEEtmICHe
02-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Dear friends,
Girls doesn't like tp tell their age since they will think that if they r old then their beauty will b undervalued. Further, men don't like to tell their salary, becoz if it's less salary then they may be undervalued!
Thanks
thanks ma fRIENd,
well i agreed with u

san2003
02-07-2004, 03:41 AM
Dear friends,
Thanks
thanks ma fRIENd,
well i agreed with u
thanks :Di agree wif u guys as well.. i think we girls like to hide age coz of the fear that we might look older than our age...i dun normally hide my age but yes i do ask the guys or any frens of mine to guess my age :) thank god.. normally is rite or around there somewhere... so for me .... i dun think its necessary to hide age... and i do not hide my age :)

gsatnan
02-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Theres a sayin never ask a guy his salary and never ask a girl her age.... I think the reason is that A guy would be judged by his salary....so even if hes "smart", "handsome"... others might feel hes not earnin enugh and he would be misjudged.. u knw wat i mean... similarly it goes to female... this is my 2 piece

sagi
02-20-2004, 09:41 AM
well, maraikiravanga kita thaan ketkkanum. naan maraichathu illai..maraikkavum maaten.
A simple lie brings so many problems, instead you even loose your life. . . . kali kaalamda saami....girls never hide your age, you will end up in sitting n a corner and crying.... it goes to guys as well....

may be they hide coz men like young women ;)

san2003
02-20-2004, 01:04 PM
may be they hide coz men like young women

i thought men like older women... hehe :) no offence guys.... coz i have few friends with girlfriends elder to them :)

dinesh
02-20-2004, 03:45 PM
i thought men like older women...

Depends on the person. Some do, some don't. I don't think you can generalize, cos personal tastes differ.

Abhinaya
02-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Hi..I am new to Geetham. It is not only girls who like to hide their age, but i do know a couple to guys also who keep hiding their age. All of us are getting older day by day...so may be one way of not being reminded again and again of our increasing age is to hide it ...and behave as young as possible. Of course i do agree that girls are more fussy about this..but don't u think a lot many present generation girls and boys look more matured than their age?

Come on guys..let us all feel young at heart!!

Cheers..

gokulan42
02-20-2004, 04:30 PM
may be they hide coz men like young women

i thought men like older women... hehe :) no offence guys.... coz i have few friends with girlfriends elder to them :)
Vithyasamla pakkrathu illainga. Enna vasaya iruntha enna. Nalla irhntha sarithan ;)

I think gals are more concerned about all the possible silly things in life. What age, dress, color, hairstyle, lipsticks, makeup, this, that, this's that and so on. Guys dont even spend 5 seconds for hair styling. gals do that for hours (little exaggeration). And, if for some reason, a guy says, did you wear this dress for last gettogether ;))

In reality, gals assume guys take note and care for these things, but guys dont care much :)

On a side note: When a small argument comes, gals remember even 1000 years history of your older quarrels. Guys would forget the details of even a 2 days old fight. I dont know whether this is design by nature.

dinesh
02-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Vithyasamla pakkrathu illainga. Enna vasaya iruntha enna. Nalla irhntha sarithan

I think gals are more concerned about all the possible silly things in life. What age, dress, color, hairstyle, lipsticks, makeup, this, that, this's that and so on. Guys dont even spend 5 seconds for hair styling. gals do that for hours (little exaggeration). And, if for some reason, a guy says, did you wear this dress for last gettogether )

In reality, gals assume guys take note and care for these things, but guys dont care much

On a side note: When a small argument comes, gals remember even 1000 years history of your older quarrels. Guys would forget the details of even a 2 days old fight. I dont know whether this is design by nature.

Dude....you are gonna get absolutely roasted for saying this..... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

san2003
02-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Vithyasamla pakkrathu illainga. Enna vasaya iruntha enna. Nalla irhntha sarithan

I think gals are more concerned about all the possible silly things in life. What age, dress, color, hairstyle, lipsticks, makeup, this, that, this's that and so on. Guys dont even spend 5 seconds for hair styling. gals do that for hours (little exaggeration). And, if for some reason, a guy says, did you wear this dress for last gettogether )

In reality, gals assume guys take note and care for these things, but guys dont care much

i agree girls tend to pay attention to the self more than guys.... but i dun agree that guys dun spend 5 min in hair styling.... u haven seen the real world of hair fashion is it?.... oh goodness.... i think nowadays guys spend more time on their hair than girls.. we dun have styles like spiky hair or different styles... u need time to stlye it... so dun compare that way ok?
and u said we remember quarrels is it?.... yah rite....probably we sometimes show it.. but u guys.... heart ulle vechikethe.... palli vangara yenum irukum thane?.... especially if it deals with ur gf n her ex or anybody else

i know u guys won't agree to me....:)

gokulan42
02-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Dude....you are gonna get absolutely roasted for saying this..... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

I will be online for another half an hour only(busy) ;)

I hope you 'guys' can hold the fort until I am back (tomorrow) :ee: :ee:

gokulan42
02-20-2004, 05:02 PM
i agree girls tend to pay attention to the self more than guys.... but i dun agree that guys dun spend 5 min in hair styling.... u haven seen the real world of hair fashion is it?.... oh goodness.... i think nowadays guys spend more time on their hair than girls.. we dun have styles like spiky hair or different styles... u need time to stlye it... so dun compare that way ok?
I never heard about those weirdos (just kidding). Even if guys take 5 minutes, how can you compare those little time that ladies take for hair.

and u said we remember quarrels is it?.... yah rite....probably we sometimes show it.. but u guys.... heart ulle vechikethe.... palli vangara yenum irukum thane?.... especially if it deals with ur gf n her ex or anybody else
Please explain, San. I dont understand. Maybe my brain and heart are somewhere else. I meant my work :)

i know u guys won't agree to me....:)

Thanks for the understanding :wink: :wink:

san2003
02-20-2004, 05:11 PM
I never heard about those weirdos (just kidding). Even if guys take 5 minutes, how can you compare those little time that ladies take for hair.

hahaha... well.. their not weirdos... that is u guys call it style nowadays... :) u know like beckham style... etc :) hehehe

Quote:

Please explain, San. I dont understand. Maybe my brain and heart are somewhere else. I meant my work

i meant that if we had fights... we do remember it at times.. but most of the time we'll forget it and get back together.... but u guys... keep it in the heart and will try pallivange the person u don't like.... had a fren like that.. thats why i said that :)

gokulan42
02-20-2004, 05:28 PM

hahaha... well.. their not weirdos... that is u guys call it style nowadays... :) u know like beckham style... etc :) hehehe

Quote:

Please explain, San. I dont understand. Maybe my brain and heart are somewhere else. I meant my work

i meant that if we had fights... we do remember it at times.. but most of the time we'll forget it and get back together.... but u guys... keep it in the heart and will try pallivange the person u don't like.... had a fren like that.. thats why i said that :)

Still you have not asnwered my 'Even if guys take 5 minutes, how can you compare those little time that ladies take for hair.' However, I do not know about guys in Malaysia. But guys over here, the style is to 'comb and disturb the hair' :) Have you seen hollywood movies lately?

Regarding your revenge stuff, your description of that particular person (your ex-friend) does not go with the majority of guys, San. Guys are of forgiving and forgetting nature.

san2003
02-20-2004, 05:39 PM
Still you have not asnwered my 'Even if guys take 5 minutes, how can you compare those little time that ladies take for hair.' However, I do not know about guys in Malaysia. But guys over here, the style is to 'comb and disturb the hair' Have you seen hollywood movies lately?

'comb and disturb hair'? puthu style ah? ;) hehehe.. okok.. my answer to the q... well...the simple reason guys take shorter time than gals is coz.... we have long hair ... if we had short hair... than of course we can do it less than 5 mins (like me :) hehe) and wats up with the latest hollywood movie?

Regarding your revenge stuff, your description of that particular person (your ex-friend) does not go with the majority of guys, San. Guys are of forgiving and forgetting nature.

he's still my friend... and he din like another person.. not me :) mayb guys r forgiving and forgetting.. but minority aren't i presume (sori if im wrong or i have offended)
girls r also forgiving and forgetting :)

sagi
02-21-2004, 02:27 AM
ada raama... Hiding age between friends and lovers bring problems or not??? it does, rite. you are killing other person's heart. nadu rotti nittkavachu ak47 ala sudanum......sariyaana road val valzzz...

anyway who said guys don't worry about what girls wear and all???? THEY DO. if you dress welll, they say " periya nadiggainu nenaippu"...if you don't they say " endi ippidi sogama vaaringa?"...so without caring, how do we hear these kinda statements... ;)they do care..not only bf/lovers.......even dads and brothers, hubbies care about what we wear......since it's SOMEHOW related to thier pride ;)

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 03:11 AM
Still you have not asnwered my 'Even if guys take 5 minutes, how can you compare those little time that ladies take for hair.' However, I do not know about guys in Malaysia. But guys over here, the style is to 'comb and disturb the hair' Have you seen hollywood movies lately?

'comb and disturb hair'? puthu style ah? ;) hehehe.. okok.. my answer to the q... well...the simple reason guys take shorter time than gals is coz.... we have long hair ... if we had short hair... than of course we can do it less than 5 mins (like me :) hehe) and wats up with the latest hollywood movie?
That is the hollywood style. Guys in my friends circle take 2 minutes (average) for hair & any makeup. Ladies by average take atleast 1hour.

sagi
02-21-2004, 03:12 AM
en?? ungala yaarume site adikirathillaiya??/

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 03:26 AM
en?? ungala yaarume site adikirathillaiya??/
Illeenga! Naan avvalavu nalla irukka matten :)

sagi
02-21-2004, 03:40 AM
Nalla irukka matten endraal enna?? you mean the way you look ?? if so its RUBBISH. who care about the way how you look? We must only care about the heart/mind..am i right?? summa solla koodaathu, ungalukku vilunthaalum meesaila man muttala?? (meesai irukka?). ennama sirichchitte solringa ;) keep it up

anainar
02-21-2004, 03:44 AM
Sagi,

Ellam solrathukku nalla irukkum. But tell me how many love stories start looking at that inner thing that you say? Look does play a great part in falling in love. No one can deny that. Whether it blossoms further or not is next step.

Gokul, this in no way an agreement to your statement that "Naan avvalavu nalla irukka maaten". I see that as modesty. I know that you are a hunk drooled by all the girls. :D :D. Unga divinity post innum enakkau marakka mudiyathu.

Cheers

sagi
02-21-2004, 03:52 AM
I do have to agree with you anainar. But you can't also say that there is no one who follows my theory, right??? for example nowdays so many people fall in love without looking at each others' faces.....and finally they do get married and live happily. so in this case those people don't care about the look, right??

ofcourse gokul enna sonnar endu puriyaama illa anainar. Avar mattum appidi pesalam naanga mattum pesa koodatho?? so read my lines again and see what i have told him ;)

gokulan42
02-21-2004, 06:54 AM
Sagi,

Ellam solrathukku nalla irukkum. But tell me how many love stories start looking at that inner thing that you say? Look does play a great part in falling in love. No one can deny that. Whether it blossoms further or not is next step.

Gokul, this in no way an agreement to your statement that "Naan avvalavu nalla irukka maaten". I see that as modesty. I know that you are a hunk drooled by all the girls. :D :D. Unga divinity post innum enakkau marakka mudiyathu.

Cheers

But, 'drooled by all the gals' is too much :) ஆப்புரம், அந்த டிவினிடி பொச்ட மரங்கப்பா.

And, I strongly agree with your point on 'inner thingy love'. Most of the loves are 'annalum nokkinal avalum nokkinal stuff' only ;)

sagi
02-22-2004, 11:44 AM
appuram avanga veetukkarangalum nokkinaangala goku??? ;)

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 03:25 PM
appuram avanga veetukkarangalum nokkinaangala goku??? ;)
I am lost here, Sagi. pls explain

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 06:09 PM
always lost goku :think:

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 06:26 PM
always lost goku :think:

Atlast, you got it right & straight. I am a dumb and innocent. Please, spread the word ;)

sWEEtmICHe
02-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Atlast, you got it right & straight. I am a dumb and innocent. Please, spread the word
maneekanakaka.... eruvarum [goku+sweety] payseenoom....
endru muthal unnudan ennaal paysa....
mudiyathu... endru neenaiikirane...
after spreading this news...,cuz alot of gals will be attracted for ur dumbness and innocent :ahha:

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Atlast, you got it right & straight. I am a dumb and innocent. Please, spread the word
maneekanakaka.... eruvarum [goku+sweety] payseenoom....
endru muthal unnudan ennaal paysa....
mudiyathu... endru neenaiikirane...
after spreading this news...,cuz alot of gals will be attracted for ur dumbness and innocent :ahha:
Hey, no way. I love my wife the most but I still have lots of place in my heart for gals ;)

Sweety, May so many gals be there to talk, you (along with my 'few' other friends) will be there to shine among them ;)

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 08:02 PM
Inga enna nadakuthu?

arunsharavan
02-22-2004, 08:24 PM
hey gals,
I have a q to ask you all. If u think u hide ur age, b'coz ur beauty will be underestimated in case u r old...I dont agree with u. Why do u give so much importance to others opinion about UR beauty. In which part of ur life or career, it affects u....Nowhere rite??. The only concern of u gals shud be ur family members' (who love u and care for u) opinion and they ofcourse know ur age. Hence my point is, there is no sense in hiding ur age.

Arun

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Inga enna nadakuthu?
gals enn agea hide panrangannu visarichittu irukkomungo :)

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 09:13 PM
gals enn agea hide panrangannu visarichittu irukkomungo :D

Ithula visarikka enna irrukku?

gokulan42
02-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Ithula visarikka enna irrukku?
Visarikka enna irukkunnum visrarikkiromungo :)

sri_gan
02-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Visarikka enna irukkunnum visrarikkiromungo

Appdiya Nalla visaringa... visaringa... inga koncham peru poosanikkai kku vellai varalai nu nenachukittu irrunthango... ippo nenga nadu center le poi ninu irrukengo...

Poosanaikai odaikkum pothu pasanga yaarum pakathule irruka mattanga.. ippave sollupitten :sm12:

suha
02-23-2004, 12:20 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yendha topics ponnalum....poosanikkai paathi thaan oditu irrukku. :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: .......inniku poosanikkai halwa sapida porein :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sagi
02-23-2004, 03:23 AM
Illa Goku, annalum nokkinaal avalum nokkinal....apuram avanga appa amma avanga rendu peraiyum nokkinaal thaane storyla oru kyk irukkum ;)

manni nanna irukkolo enno??

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 04:30 AM
Illa Goku, annalum nokkinaal avalum nokkinal....apuram avanga appa amma avanga rendu peraiyum nokkinaal thaane storyla oru kyk irukkum ;)

manni nanna irukkolo enno??

Manni nanna irukka!

I removed part of the post, due to some personal contents :(

sagi
02-23-2004, 05:11 AM
see now you know what i was talking about. goku goku, nonthu noolagittingala?? chumma enkita mattum ethirthu pesina pothuma..practical a naan solrathu sariyaa thappannu yosichela ;) nanna mattikittihala?? ladies follow my manni....and be happy..ENJOY

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 06:04 AM
see now you know what i was talking about. goku goku, nonthu noolagittingala??
Why, Mangai ? nonthu noolu, I dont understand.

sagi
02-23-2004, 06:23 AM
mangai??? he he he is it another nick for me or accidently u put some1 else's name? ;)
nonthu noolagi means rombha kasta padurathu :)

gokulan42
02-23-2004, 03:24 PM
mangai??? he he he is it another nick for me or accidently u put some1 else's name? ;)
nonthu noolagi means rombha kasta padurathu :)
Oh I see. BTW, that was no accident ;)

sagi
02-24-2004, 03:16 AM
then?? what mangai?? mangai means girl...rite? can you give me clue about this name?? :)

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 03:23 AM
then?? what mangai?? mangai means girl...rite? can you give me clue about this name?? :)

Hmmm! yes, it means lady.

sagi
02-24-2004, 03:34 AM
I am not confused but I think you are confusing me and this mangai girl :) may be you talk to her and make sure that i am diff....or hear my voice and see if i am the person you are talking about ;)

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:29 AM
I am not confused but I think you are confusing me and this mangai girl :) may be you talk to her and make sure that i am diff....or hear my voice and see if i am the person you are talking about ;)
I am not confused, Mangai. BTW, how did you come to the conclusion that I mistook you for some Mangai gal. Very smart, huh :)

Just Gokul, Mangai

sagi
02-24-2004, 04:34 AM
if so who is selvan ?

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 04:48 AM
if so who is selvan ?
What selvan? please give the whole post for me to understand & articulae in a better way :)

sagi
02-24-2004, 04:50 AM
never mind,,,its totally up to you sir,,,,,

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 05:06 AM
never mind,,,its totally up to you sir,,,,,

Ok, lets go back to the topic. Whats your age ;)

sagi
02-24-2004, 05:12 AM
i am 20 years old [ hehehe i will neva hide my age..why should i?]
what's your age??

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 05:24 AM
i am 20 years old [ hehehe i will neva hide my age..why should i?]
what's your age??

I am too old for you. 33 yrs & running :(

sagi
02-24-2004, 05:31 AM
so what mate? Think that you were born first.....and them mummy and daddy aala maram..arasa maram...gum tree...ellam suththy naan after 13 years poranthen ;) come on how many tamil movies we watch ? ;)

gokulan42
02-24-2004, 05:44 AM
so what mate? Think that you were born first.....and them mummy and daddy aala maram..arasa maram...gum tree...ellam suththy naan after 13 years poranthen ;) come on how many tamil movies we watch ? ;)

Ok, sis. I guess its ok, when you say so :)

sagi
02-24-2004, 07:18 AM
en kita chumma chumma sandai potta adippennu manni sonnangala? ;)i luv manni :)

sWEEtmICHe
03-16-2004, 04:25 PM
hehe .......mangai....???
goku..haha... :D

sWEEtmICHe
03-16-2004, 04:29 PM
என்ன நடக்கு சகி :think:

ragi_kutty
03-18-2004, 12:05 PM
ஆமா நானும் இதெ கெல்வி கெட்கலாமா?

gokulan42
03-18-2004, 03:18 PM
ேனா no. Ragi, you cant ask this question either ;)

sWEEtmICHe
03-19-2004, 05:51 AM
look guku....why no..? :think:

sagi
03-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Only Gokulan can ask...correct bro? ;)

sWEEtmICHe
05-02-2004, 09:09 AM
thanks and sorry for ma late reply :(