PDA

View Full Version : Can You Guess?

taiwanarangs
12-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Can u guess ,who are they?For whom they r waiting? :D :D :D :D
watch their hands

http://www.geetham.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=286

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Answer at the bottom of this message

ALL OUR -HONOURABLE TAMILNADU MINSTERS-(SLAVES)

OBIVIOUSLY- THEY ARE WAITING FOR THEIR RING MASTER-AMMA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

selpra
12-04-2003, 03:55 PM
i was correct in this guess!!!!!

gsatnan
12-04-2003, 04:06 PM
ofcourse its obvious.... amma's the only person who can do this

taiwanarangs
12-04-2003, 04:25 PM
gsatnan neenga amma katchiya????

rajandran?????(a person in geetham )i guess he is amma katchi

he feel happy if he watch this pic

katteri
12-04-2003, 04:43 PM
koolaa kumbidu eppadi podanum minister ku class edukannumm..ithink they all go for coaching class ....

aburvaraagam
12-04-2003, 05:15 PM
Correcta soneenga katteri,padhavi ethukarthukku munnadi ella ministersum SPECIAL TRAINING poyittu thaan varanga eppadi kumbidu podardhunu. Incase they don t do it properly avangalai maathidvaanga AMMA

vedha79
12-04-2003, 05:25 PM
off course kumbidu poda teriyatha miniters admk le velai illai.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

intha kumbidu namba tn cheif minister ku podama vera yaruku poduvanga?????

Shy
12-04-2003, 05:30 PM
Guys.. antha snaps paarunga again..aprrox 5th and 14th guys vitaa saashtaangama kaalula will fall poola iruku..

I think entha mathiri temple'a god kita kuuda panivaa irunthu iruka mataanga..

Ellam naeram..

Appuram taiwanarangs, thats rajanand.:)..mm paathu enna soluraar pakalaam

Shy

vasan
12-04-2003, 05:52 PM
guys,

you see this in photos.. I have seen this happening in person...

You know how hot Chennai is in summer... I just walked out of my school lib, and right infront of the lib is the cricket stadium, which is normally CMs helipad.. She was going out some place, and people were sending her off around 1 pm...

I was standing at the fence watching a whole bunch of people (mostly men - in white shirts and dhotis) falling at her feet... Its not even a special occasion or anything where such things are usually done.. but on a ordinary going to work day - and people still do it...

Completely Disgusting !!

king_143
12-04-2003, 06:35 PM
I completely disagree saying It can only be JJ, It is a common case in India ( with very few exception) with only the dresses and style of people standing changes.

Shy
12-04-2003, 06:52 PM
King....ok pa.. we accept that its normal in our politicians to be "baviyam" for higher ups.. but entha mathiri kunbeedu :think: :think: :think: :think: sari athuvumae vaendaam....

But entha "kaalavilura" matter yaar aarmbichathu'nu matum solunga pakalaam ;).

Shy

vennai1
12-04-2003, 10:26 PM
ithula enna pudhusu ??? :think:

I feel that ministers putting kumbudu to amma is as old as me ;) ;)