PDA

View Full Version : kavithai-na ithu thaaan kavithai........

sofiadorathy
12-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Though wakefulness my domain
In sleep I remain,
For wakefulness is sleep
One shallow and one deep.

In our life, go to a new emotional stage
We carry our old sadness, guilt, and rage
Simplifies, throws away garbage, the sage
But others will just carry till old age

Be Happy........

without reading.........

arumugam57
12-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Infront of sweetmichie's kavithais this are all just kuppai...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

thirudan
12-07-2003, 05:25 PM
Again started criticizing aaru??? plzz dont discourage the people da.....already oruthanai mudakkita...:( ippo aduthavalaiyuma? nee mattume arivali illa aaru....aduthavangalumthan appadinu konjam purinjukka...
thiru...:(

sofiadorathy
12-07-2003, 09:34 PM
hey hey thiru...vidunga....its all fun over here yaar...be coool...enna modakkurathukku 100 peru puranthu varanum...mmmm....Father huh on u....

Be Happy.........

thirudan
12-08-2003, 06:29 PM
Thats cool...this is the discussion btwn father and daughter ;) sorry for the interruption.....:)
thiru...:) :b:

sofiadorathy
12-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Thats cool...this is the discussion btwn father and daughter sorry for the interruption.....
thiru...

sorry thiru if u feel bad....sorry if i have hurted u.......cheer up yaar....u can always interupt anyone since ur one of the seniour in geetham.....

Be Happy......

thirudan
12-08-2003, 08:08 PM
its ok sofi...never mind....these days just feeling low, thats it....dont wanna interfear with others issues, thats my mistake ...mafkartheejiye....forgive.. ..me....
thiru....

sofiadorathy
12-09-2003, 05:54 AM
its ok sofi...never mind....these days just feeling low, thats it....dont wanna interfear with others issues, thats my mistake ...mafkartheejiye....forgive.. ..me....
thiru....

aiyo thiru marupadiyum ur not understanding the fact...pls dont say that u have interupted in this topic...ok?? it makes a distance between the geetham team....dont use that word to everyone at any cause....

enna thiru 1000 message post panniteenga innum ipdi pesureengale??? come on yaar cheer up....

Be Happy....

thirudan
12-09-2003, 04:45 PM
1000 message pottalum anboda pesarathukku aal illaye sofi? :( its ok all in the game, well ...will not use it again...and ofcourse no comments too, i will post my poems and other issues here too....ok? cheers
thriu...:)

sofiadorathy
12-09-2003, 05:20 PM
thank u for the co-operation thiru.....its glad to see this message now.....

Be Happy...

thirudan
12-09-2003, 05:55 PM
co - operation????? ok whatever it is...all the best.....:b:
thiru...:b:

vasan
12-09-2003, 06:00 PM
Thiru,

Congratulations!! For crossing a thousand...

What is even more impressive is that many of those posts have been on poetry. I have read, and enjoyed most of them. Very nice ones too...

Please continue to write and post.... There is no better way to soothe the mind...

அன்புடனும் வாழ்த்துக் களுடனும் !

வாசன்

sri_gan
12-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Thiru,

Congratulations!! For crossing a thousand...

What is even more impressive is that many of those posts have been on poetry. I have read, and enjoyed most of them. Very nice ones too...

Please continue to write and post.... There is no better way to soothe the mind...

அன்புடனும் வாழ்த்துக் களுடனும் !

வாசன்

Inga ippadi ellam sollu, original poem naan ezhuthuna mattum enn kindal pannure.

Appuram eppadi poem ezhutha thoonum.

thirudan
12-09-2003, 06:59 PM
nandri vasan

vasan
12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Inga ippadi ellam sollu, original poem naan ezhuthuna mattum enn kindal pannure.

Appuram eppadi poem ezhutha thoonum.

Whaddya saying, Sri?

I don't think I ever joked about your or anyone else's poetry... Poems are reflections your inmost thoughts and self.... It takes a lot of courage to lay bare all the hidden parts of your soul... You can't joke about it.. Not unless its a limerick or 'comedy poem'... (only time you might have mistaken my comment was, when Sof asked where you got the poem.. as though you are 'cut-paste'ing it from some place... so I told her, its from your heart... :) isn't that right?!)...

I do read all your poems (and that of Aaru, and Sofia and occasionally of Vennai.. and others too.. SweetMiche and Minik... ) and enjoy them immensely. May be I have not written exclusively thanking the person, but thats because I am lazy - not because I don't enjoy it..

Thanks for your poems too.. Especially the ones you posted on Friendship and on poetry itself.. :) So, ippo purinchada... :) No கிண்டல் - only appreciation..

Keep them coming, Sri.. (and all the others too... ) you guys have a special talent, that should be used, polished and kept shining continously.... All you talented guys (and girls) should be singing...

நல்லதோர் வீணை செய்தே, அதை நலம் கெட புளுதியில் எறிவதுண்டோ ?
சொல்லடி, சிவசக்தி.. எனை சுடர்மிகும ் அறிவுடன் படைத்துவிட ்டாய்
வல்லமை தாராயோ, இந்த மானிலம் பயனுற வாழ்வதற்கே ?

Waiting for more poems from the creative folks in Geetham.. :)

sri_gan
12-09-2003, 07:09 PM
Appo Sofia akka mattum than antha nature a... ennoda creative art topic le :lol: parthen kindal pannuriyo nu nenachuten...

Either way, I don't bother much, chumma mansula kekanum nu thonnuchu ketten. nee naluvitte like you say.

:lol: Seri appo ore oru thar than Geetham needs to know .... avanga peru Akka.

vasan
12-09-2003, 07:15 PM
nandri vasan

Oh sure, you are very welcome, Thiru... Please also read the post I made just now replying for Sri... Its also meant for you.. Please continue to write... There is a saying in the Bible... "no one lights a candle and hides it in a bushel.. but they keep it on the stand so all may enjoy the light.. "

The poems published in Geetham - small ones, long ones, translations, or merely repeating some else's words - are all like the candle light.. Let them shine - continously and ever more brightly...

கண்டிப்பாக நீங்கள் தொடர்ந்து கவிதைகளை எழுத வேண்டும் என்பதே எங்கள் அனைவரின் விருப்பமும ், வேண்டுகோளு ம். இந்த வேண்டுகோள் , நண்பர்கள் திரு மற்றும், ஸ்ரி-கன் அவர்களுக்க ு மட்டுமன்றி , கீதம் அன்பர்கள் அனவருக்கும ் விண்ணப்பிக ்கிறேன்... உங்கள் கவிதைகளின் ரசிகன் என்ற உரிமையுடன் ...

நன்றிகள் பல!

வாசன்

vasan
12-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Appo Sofia akka mattum than antha nature a... ennoda creative art topic le :lol: parthen kindal pannuriyo nu nenachuten...

Either way, I don't bother much, chumma mansula kekanum nu thonnuchu ketten. nee naluvitte like you say.

:lol: Seri appo ore oru thar than Geetham needs to know .... avanga peru Akka.

Sof 'akka' appo appo thaan enjoy pannukiraga poems-a share pannuvaanga.. Oru velai, andha ennathil kettu irrukalam.. She does write a lot of her own poems... but enjoys sharing some other peoples as well..

Wish I had her energy.. :)

sri_gan
12-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Sof 'akka' appo appo thaan enjoy pannukiraga poems-a share pannuvaanga.. Oru velai, andha ennathil kettu irrukalam.. She does write a lot of her own poems... but enjoys sharing some other peoples as well..

Gotcha. Naan yaaroda poem 'um suda matten.

For comedy track i resemble some original events, appo than funny a irrukum nu... poems from me will be definetely my own creations... I have certain rules in writing poems...

thirudan
12-09-2003, 07:30 PM
just u can see this link vasan
http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4560
my latest one....no response, atleast thitti vantha kooda paravayilla, just thideernu ellorum ignore panra mathiri oru feel vasan...vera onnum illa.....

sofiadorathy
12-11-2003, 03:58 AM
Wish I had her energy..

ur always an energetic person vasan...appuram sri....

Appo Sofia akka mattum than antha nature a...

antha nature- apdina???? meaningfull-aa pesunga onnume puriya mattenguthu....

Be Happy...

sri_gan
12-11-2003, 12:31 PM
antha nature- apdina???? meaningfull-aa pesunga onnume puriya mattenguthu....

Athu onnum illa, nenga romba nallavanga, vallavanga appadinu vasan num naanum pesikittom....

"kavithai-na ithu thaaan kavithai........" - Ithu thanda police Dr. RajaSekar range kku kavithai thalaippu irruke nu atharichu pesikittu irrunthom...

Vasa appadithane?

sofiadorathy
12-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Athu onnum illa, nenga romba nallavanga, vallavanga appadinu vasan num naanum pesikittom....

athu thaaan intha ulagathule irukka ellorukkum theriyume.....ulagathula yaarukkum theriyaathatha puriyura maathiri sollunga...puriyudha.......bye

Be Happy....