PDA

View Full Version : How to Make ur Windows Xp Genuine : All Hacks here

b.anushkumar
11-01-2010, 11:25 PM
How to Make ur Windows Xp Genuine : All Hacks here

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. In the left pane, locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Softwar e\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Current Version\WPAEvents
4. In the right pane, right-click OOBETimer, and then click Modify.
5. Change at FF to 00.
6. Click Start, and then click Run.
7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.%systemroot%\system32\oobe\ msoobe.exe /a
8. Click Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows, and then click Next.
9. Click Change Product key.
10. Type the new product key in the New key boxes[serial DP7CM-PD6MC-6BKXT-M8JJ6-RPXGJ], and then click Update. If you are returned to the previous window, click Remind me later, and then restart the computer.
11. Repeat steps 6 to verify that Windows is activated. You receive the following message:Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit.

Try it...Now you can dl all the updates without activating, and the Genuine Microsoft Validation thingy won't bug you no more!!

If you find the above difficult just download the EXE i have compiled from the below link and double click to RUN and reboot the system. Now its 100% Validated.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8pm19cx72a79tj6

Vedhiyan
11-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Hmmm............. Panni pathuralam....................

b.anushkumar
11-02-2010, 02:58 AM
Pls try and get back to me,else i will give u another best solution.

This is fr Mr. Jyothi Prakash

PUNARVASU
11-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Anush,

please,clarify following doubts. 1) after step 5 changing FF to 00 whether we have to give o.k and come out?
2) after step 7 giving the command as said,where we have to proceed to step 8.because some other notice coming.

thankful,if kind enough to clarify.

-punarvasu

b.anushkumar
11-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Members if u find this difficult pls wait for few hours i will write these entire coding and compile as EXE and give, this will be more easy for you.

b.anushkumar
11-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Pls refer to the main thread, download link given there.

Vedhiyan
11-02-2010, 04:26 AM
Nanba I get this message, " Microsoft WGA Notification Tool is not currently active on your System"

rrengamani
11-02-2010, 04:45 AM
Thanks a lot. Your coding is very helpfull to me.
RR

PUNARVASU
11-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Thanks a lot,Anush.WGA Notification tool currently non active and am able to get ms updates nicely.Once again thanks.

venkatjothi
11-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Dear Mr Anush
Thank you very much, so much, lot of thanks and so on . I am having this problem for the past few years. This is because I activated the "Windows SecurityAlert" to "ON" position. Now the label of "this is not a genuine version" has disappeared from my desktop.

But now the problem is AVG free edition of 8.5 is not recognizing my Licence No. It says either you re-enter your licence no or reinstall. As It was free and downloaded from net I do not know those numbers. Hence, I try to reinstall but it says as you are having another anti-virus (avast-I am having) uninstall AVG and two anti virus program in one computer will give you problem.

I am having AVG 8.5 since beginning and doing updation regularly. It automatically run (check virus) when I switch on my computer. But Avast is not so. Whenever, I want, I will do checking which is for more safety.

Now, the question is (1) where should I go for my licence no.? or else I should delete it. or shall I uninstall Avast?

Any reply from your side will be taken granted, ofcourse.

Now, can I activat the "Windows SecurityAlert" to "ON" position????????????? So that all the updation for windows will be downloaded. After your green signal I will make it ON

Kindly answer. HAPPY DEEPAVALI
Thanking you onceagain very very very much.
ramanadasan
V Jothiprakash

venkatjothi
11-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Hmmm............. Panni pathuralam....................

Vedhiyal Sir
This is perfectly working and I did it.
Thanks
V Jothiprakash

venkatjothi
11-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Anush,

please,clarify following doubts. 1) after step 5 changing FF to 00 whether we have to give o.k and come out?
2) after step 7 giving the command as said,where we have to proceed to step 8.because some other notice coming.

thankful,if kind enough to clarify.

-punarvasu

Dear Punarvasu
The seventh Point is like that 7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click
OK.%systemroot%\system32\oobe\ msoobe.exe /a
But take it like that 7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.
%systemroot%\system32\oobe\mso obe.exe /a ( i.e. to say type this in the Run box but not with 'OK')

Hope this will helpful to you. Pls reply.
Thanks
Ramanadasan
V Jothiprakash

PUNARVASU
11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Dear Punarvasu
The seventh Point is like that 7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click
OK.%systemroot%\system32\oobe\ msoobe.exe /a
But take it like that 7. In the Open box, type the following command, and then click OK.
%systemroot%\system32\oobe\mso obe.exe /a ( i.e. to say type this in the Run box but not with 'OK')

Hope this will helpful to you. Pls reply.
Thanks
Ramanadasan
V Jothiprakash

Thank you very much.Please refer to my msg #9

b.anushkumar
11-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Mr. Jothi Prakash of course you can set you windows to update in future and do all the updates, regarding antivirus if you are comfortable with AVG i will give you fresh licence no for AVG. Of course Avast is better when compared to AVG as far mine is compared. you decide and tell me i will PM you fresh licence key no. Having 2 antivirus will lower the performance of the system drastically.
But see to that you do not create fresh trouble.

Thanks

Anush

venkatjothi
11-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Dear Mr Anush
Thank you very much for your response. You people know much more in this field (may be a software genius) but I am just handling the computer and knowing something thru you persons only. Absolutely no knowledge about computer and moreover a B.Com Graduate(1983). You suggest a better anti virus program even better than avast ( for home application if it is OK means then OK), if you like and explain how to down load it. I have a avast version of - program version : 5.0.677 and virus definitions version: 101106-1. Hope this information will be helpful to you.
Thank you
VJothiprakash

venkatjothi
11-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Can you answer for my virus question, Mr AnushKumar please??????????