PDA

View Full Version : SECOND 10 PARADIGMS OF LIFE

madhu_aish1
12-13-2003, 01:03 AM
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>ELEVEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV><FONT face=verdana size=3>
<DIV></DIV>Don't judge people by their relatives.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Witche/Witches_Burning_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Witche/Witches_Blue_witch_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>TWELVE. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Talk slowly but think quickly.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Scient/Scientists_Isac_Newton_2_prv.g if
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>THIRTEEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>When someone asks you a question you don't want

<DIV></DIV>to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Smiles/Smiles_Peace_smiley_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>FOURTEEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Remember that great love and great

<DIV></DIV>achievements involve great risk.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Waiter/Waiters_and_Barmen_Waiter_with _cake_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Soldie/Soldiers_Man_with_guns_2_prv.g if
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>FIFTEEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Anime_/Anime_Tarci_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>SIXTEEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Dogs__/Dogs__Hound_tired_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Elepha/Elephants_Elephant_butt_prv.gi f
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>SEVENTEEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Remember the three R's:

<DIV></DIV>Respect for self;

<DIV></DIV>Respect for others;

<DIV></DIV>Responsibility for all your actions.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Monks_/Monks_and_Nuns_Monk_walks_prv. gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Monks_/Monks_and_Nuns_Hooded_monk_prv .gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>EIGHTEEN. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Deer__/Deer__and_Moose_Mad_moose_prv. gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Dolphi/Dolphins_and_Whales_three_dolp hins_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>NINETEEN.</FONT>

<DIV></DIV>When you realize you've made a mistake,

<DIV></DIV>take immediate steps to correct it.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Ducks_/Ducks_and_Geese_Duck_talks_prv .gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Chicke/Chickens_and_Turkeys_Chick_hat ches_3_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Hippos/Hippos_and_Rhinos_Hippo_gymnas t_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>TWENTY. </FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Smile when picking up the phone.

<DIV></DIV>The caller will hear it in your voice.

<DIV></DIV></FONT>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Gnomes/Gnomes_and_Woodfolk_Gnome_jump s_3_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV>http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Commun/Communication_Devices_Mobile_p hone_3_prv.gif
<DIV></DIV>

<DIV></DIV><FONT color=red>TWENTY ONE.</FONT>

<DIV></DIV>Spend some time alone.
</FONT></DIV>

If you have come till here . You might wondering totally there is "21".. The last One is not a Paradigm. It is Fact.. :D

Madhu :D

vennai1
12-13-2003, 01:09 AM
When someone asks you a question you don't want

to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

I totally abhor this attitude... :snooty: :snooty:

if someone is asking you something... it cud be either he/she is curious,

interested or in need of that answer...

if you donot want to answer... it is far better to just say so... rather than

cross questioning and irritating the questioner ! :evil: :evil:

:nono:

madhu_aish1
12-13-2003, 01:23 AM
if you donot want to answer... it is far better to just say so... rather than

cross questioning and irritating the questioner ! :evil: :evil:

:nono:

[/b]

A smile and the way you ask would certainly make the questioner understand whether you wanted to answer the question or not.. I think it is a milder way of expressing your dis interest... :D

Madhu

vennai1
12-13-2003, 01:30 AM
A smile and the way you ask would certainly make the questioner understand whether you wanted to answer the question or not.. I think it is a milder way of expressing your dis interest...

when someone is expecting an answer... all you need to give is that...

or atleast have the boldness to say 'I can't answer'.. as simple as that... ! :b:

ethukku thevai illaadha smile... !! :evil: :evil:

smile enga pannanumo anga thaan pannanum... ! :nono:

Shy
12-13-2003, 01:59 AM
I second vennai on this.. why we need to confuse the questioner.. by smiling.. they might think we are interested and start asking for more may be.. solla pudikalainna.. staright'a sorry i cant answer..please dont ask solunga.. athai smile kalanthu.. comedya kuuda solalaam u know..

Shy

madhu_aish1
12-13-2003, 02:09 AM
A smile and the way you ask would certainly make the questioner understand whether you wanted to answer the question or not.. I think it is a milder way of expressing your dis interest...

or atleast have the boldness to say 'I can't answer'.. as simple as that... ! :b:

smile pannurathu -la thappu illa... :nono: :nono: ..

main point is not all situations are same to be answered boldly... :(

solla pudikalainna.. staright'a sorry i cant answer..athai smile kalanthu

this is also acceptable.. thanks for the input Shy.. SEE a different perspective on the same subject... :D

vasan
12-13-2003, 02:17 AM

smile pannurathu -la thappu illa... :nono: :nono: ..
main point is not all situations are same to be answered boldly... :(

solla pudikalainna.. staright'a sorry i cant answer..athai smile kalanthu
this is also acceptable.. thanks for the input Shy.. SEE a different perspective on the same subject... :D

Oh boy.. I think that was the cutest comment found.... Why ever not? Why should every communication be verbal and explicit.. Smile is not just some detached frozen pasted lips (you know, like Britney does for the camera).. if you add some mischief, and a twinkle in your eyes.. a smile can tell a lot more than words.. sometimes silence is as nice as a well written/spoken word... The whole idea is on what sort of smile and tone you use to ask.. why do you wanna know.... ? :D

I am all for smiles - in the appropriate times - and more so when the time (or speaking) is tough.. :D

Grinning, right now..

Vasan

sri_gan
12-13-2003, 04:59 AM
I am all for smiles - in the appropriate times - and more so when the time (or speaking) is tough.. :)

Most of the time i do the same, smile speaks for itself. it never went wrong, unless if your smile is like some egathalam or funny or something.

:lol: But enkitta pesa arambicutangana.. enakku pesave theriyathu nu ellarukkum nalla therinchidum...:ee:

One thing is for sure, Smile does speaks for itself.

Shy, one more thing you need to take into consideration is, enakku pesa pudikalai appadinu munchle adicha mari ellam solla kudathu.. kekuravangalukkum manasunu onnu irrukumle....sometimes it might hurt.

Nalla example ennana...

When seeing some stranger, namakkule oru kadupana enna thoonum, but he might be a very kind person.. athukaga avar pesa varumbothu.. u cannot say unna paarthave enakkku pudikalai so pesa matten nu....

Mouna ragam le revathi solluvanga.. "unga kai mela patta kambili poochi oora mari irrukku nu.." think evalo kastam kekura manasu pattirrukum nu....such a powerful scene.

vedha79
12-20-2003, 11:51 PM
hi madhu 2nd paradigms of life is good. cooooooooool !!!!!!!!

12 ,16 & 17 is my best.

by the way how is ur vacation?

Shy
12-21-2003, 02:34 AM
I didnt see any of madhu's posting yet... Did he post any this weekend...????

I thought he wil be returning only after dec 28th...

Shy

sri_gan
12-21-2003, 02:36 AM
I didnt see any of madhu's posting yet... Did he post any this weekend...????

I thought he wil be returning only after dec 28th...

Shy

No Shy Aunty...

Ippo therinchirukkume yaaru reala confuse pannuranga nu ...

sandhiya_ch
12-21-2003, 12:20 PM
I am all for smiles - in the appropriate times - and more so when the time (or speaking) is tough.. :)

One thing is for sure, Smile does speaks for itself.

Shy, one more thing you need to take into consideration is, enakku pesa pudikalai appadinu munchle adicha mari ellam solla kudathu.. kekuravangalukkum manasunu onnu irrukumle....sometimes it might hurt.
Nalla example ennana...

BUT SRI sometimes u need to say like that MOOCHILA ADICHAAMAATHIRI sila jenmangalukku appa thaan puriyum

sri_gan
12-21-2003, 01:42 PM
BUT SRI sometimes u need to say like that MOOCHILA ADICHAAMAATHIRI sila jenmangalukku appa thaan puriyum

Shiva Shiva, nenga yarumelayachum romba kovama irrukengala intha kattama pathil sollurenga.

sandhiya_ch
12-22-2003, 02:10 PM
kovamava, mudincha moonchila adicha maathiri illa athaiye pannnanumnu ROMBA AAAAAAASAI

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 02:13 PM
kovamava mudincha moonchila adicha maathiri illa athaiye pannnanumnu ROMBA AAAAAAASAI

Kovam mudichiruchuna ethai panna porenga? Athan kovame mudichiruche appuram enna pannavenum?

anainar
12-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Vennai,

I agree with the point that smile has some value. But the way the question is being asked also makes how the response is going to be. A question by some one who is curious will be asked differently that by some one who is trying to dig out information from you for their benefit. While the former requires a smile, second one needs "Sandhya" technic.

For e.g, my grand mother used to ask the question when ever I go to meet her "What is your salary?". I used to smile away that question. But if some strangers asks me that question, I can use Sandhya method. That is the difference. I am also all for smiles, but occasional Sandhya technic too.

Cheers.

vedha79
12-22-2003, 05:05 PM
kovamava, mudincha moonchila adicha maathiri illa athaiye pannnanumnu ROMBA AAAAAAASAI

hi sandhiya,

what's wrong? yaaru mela ivalo kobamugalukku? :think: by this statement yarru melaiyo romba kobam irukinga nu teriyuthu. pavammmmmmm antha person...!!!!!!!! :( :ahha:

vedha79
12-22-2003, 05:08 PM
Vennai,

I agree with the point that smile has some value. But the way the question is being asked also makes how the response is going to be. A question by some one who is curious will be asked differently that by some one who is trying to dig out information from you for their benefit. While the former requires a smile, second one needs "Sandhya" technic.

For e.g, my grand mother used to ask the question when ever I go to meet her "What is your salary?". I used to smile away that question. But if some strangers asks me that question, I can use Sandhya method. That is the difference. I am also all for smiles, but occasional Sandhya technic too.

Cheers.

hi anainar,

hmm stranger nu solringa...appo ippadi salry patri question ketta neenga eppadi sandhiya techicque use panuvinga???? friend oh tericha vangala chumam adikalam teriyatha person/stranger eppadi ?????? romba thappu...... :nono: :nono: :nono:

sandhiya_ch
01-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Arumuganainar
Talking to my 6month old son
Gooo goooo, Gaaa gaaga Ingu aaku
Get married and get a son/daughter guys/girls

KATTAYAMA kattayama he he he :ee:

sandhiya_ch
01-05-2004, 05:08 PM
hi sandhiya,

what's wrong? yaaru mela ivalo kobamugalukku? :think: by this statement yarru melaiyo romba kobam irukinga nu teriyuthu. pavammmmmmm antha person...!!!!!!!! :( :ahha:

vedha enna panrathu sila per irukkanga romba mosam parunga,
ok professionna kooda poruthukalam,
personal life la interfere pannina ithu thaan pannanum.

SAADU MIRANDA KAADU THAANGATHUnnu silarukku kamichi thaan aaganum

thankz anainaar, for the healthy support u extended :yes: :yes: :yes: for my technic :wink:

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 05:12 PM
SAADU MIRANDA KAADU THAANGATHUnnu silarukku kamichi thaan aaganum

Kandathukku ellam Saadhu Meranda, avanga peru saadhu illai.

Appuram saadhu ethukku kattule merilanum?

Shy
01-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Sri...Proverb'a proverb'a understand pananum.. no good ellaina ...

sandhiya... face'la adicha mathiri at times solalaam.. but again it depends on the person whose hearing it.. as anainar said.. my close relatives, friends'kita ellam smile is the only way of escaping the situation, a real annoying personkku.. if nothing works ur technic should be the option, atleast then they will know what we actually feel when they ask stupid intruding questions :)

Shy

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 08:20 PM
what we actually feel when they ask stupid intruding questions

Oh Really! Shy Aunty kku than enna oru santhosam puthisali yaa irruknum enbathile?

:lol: Enna mari Muttal, Muttal kelvi kekalai na nenga puthisali aga mudiyathu theriyumono? Did you ever thought about that? :D

Do you know the speciality of stupidty? ;)

Shy
01-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Stupid doesnt mean literally stupid, Sri.

Stupid "intruding" questions.. - Asking questions to someone which is intruding to their privacy/need to know basis stuff is a stupid act.. so that defines stupid intruding questions.. hope u get it now.

Shy

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Stupid le enna literally stupid, non literally stupid?

These are questions from the same stupid.

Shy
01-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Sri.. enga english padeecheenga neenga...

Stupid doest mean literally stupid'na doesnt mean u have to combine literally stupid...

Stupid meaning is this - brainless, unintelligent, dull etc...

But when u use it in a phrase stupid intruding questions.. it doesnt mean brainless, unintelligent intruding questions.. it means intruding questions asked by a person which is intruding others stuff which is brainless, dull act by that person.. doesnt mean that those questions are unintelliegent, dull.. now u get it???

Shy

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 08:54 PM

Stupid doest mean literally stupid'na doesnt mean u have to combine literally stupid...

But when u use it in a phrase stupid intruding questions.. it doesnt mean brainless, unintelligent intruding questions.. it means intruding questions asked by a person which is intruding others stuff which is brainless, dull act by that person.. doesnt mean that those questions are unintelliegent, dull.. now u get it???

Shy

Naan enga aunty englipish padichen.

Geethamle, Deivam mari vanthu nenga stupid kku oru class edukanumnu nu irruku aunty irrukku. Ithu than sakaram aunty sakaram.

Geetham Family, inga parunga vaathiyaar amma or shy aunty, "Stupid" kku enna thella theliva explanation koduthu irrukanga....

Geethamle ellarum sernthu stupid pathi sollikodutha shy aunty kku oru

o

podungappa.

sandhiya_ch
01-06-2004, 11:52 AM

Shy

shy ethukku unga energy waste pannaringa
athu thaan sri saamiyaar sollittarey avar thaan stupid nnu then how will a brainless :ahha: :lol: :sm12: or unintelligent person understand what all you say to him.

HE WILL NEVER GET IT :ee:

sandhiya_ch
01-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Geethamle ellarum sernthu stupid pathi sollikodutha shy aunty kku oru

o

podungappa.

and athana arumaiyaana explanationaiyum purinchikaadha stupid a irukku sri saamiyaarukku

GEETHAM FAMILY kudukkum parisu :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15: :sm15:

sri_gan
01-06-2004, 12:46 PM
shy ethukku unga energy waste pannaringa
athu thaan sri saamiyaar sollittarey avar thaan stupid nnu then how will a brainless :ahha: :lol: :sm12: or unintelligent person understand what all you say to him.

HE WILL NEVER GET IT :ee:

Sandi Maami,

Energy waste nu sollurenga, calculation purpose kku evalo energy nu koncham solla mudiyuma?

Shy waste panniya energy nu oru topic pottu... calculation panni, thirumba unga kittiaye nanga thesis submit pannurom.

Sri saamiyaara??????

Enna maami kindala, naan engaiyachum naan sammiyaar nu solli irrukena? Nengala unga istathukku oru peru vachikalama?

Kissing in public le evalo unmaiyana visheyangalai solli irruken, Shy auntye kiss adkirathu onnum thappu illai nu sollitanga...nenga enna sandiaar mari anga onnum pesama inga vanthu enna ennavo sollurengo.

Seri sonnathu than sonninga saamiyaar nu, saamiyaar nu solliputtu thalaila kottalamo?

Nenga kumbidura sami ellam vanthu kochukatho???

Seri Sami sollitu thevai illama kotti putel,

Iravaa nee than intha sandi maami kku nalla arivaiyai kodukkanum saami, illaina enga KTS akka vanda solliruven enga akka vanthu unga katha nalla thirugi vachiruvanga amma solli putten.

sandhiya_ch
01-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Seri sonnathu than sonninga saamiyaar nu, saamiyaar nu solliputtu thalaila kottalamo?

Nenga kumbidura sami ellam vanthu kochukatho???

Seri Sami sollitu thevai illama kotti putel

acho neenga poli saamiyaar thaney
ummachi kanna kutthathu :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

Shy
01-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Kissing in public le evalo unmaiyana visheyangalai solli irruken, Shy auntye kiss adkirathu onnum thappu illai nu sollitanga...nenga enna sandiaar mari anga onnum pesama inga vanthu enna ennavo sollurengo.

Sri,
First I never said all kissing in public is ok. Second We were the one who opposed romantic, initiamte kiss in public and u were the ne who debated for yes.. No twisting.. never with me :nono: :nono: :nono: sandhiya yaethoo kissing in public topicla rombe involved'a post panalai.. athukaanag neenga yaemaatha mudiyaathu.. neenga anthar balti adicha vishyatha...

Sandhiya.. u know this guy first said.. whereever, whenever, his partner asks for a romnatic initiamte kiss(meaning theriyaama), he would give her just because not to hurt her.. Romba naeram yaetha mathiri kissing naanga oppose panroomnu theriyaama debated.... Passionate, loving open mouth french kiss initially yes'nu debate pannitu, appuram romba questions kaeta udanae.. restriction.. naan ethu panamataan, athu panamaatanu.. dialogue adichutu irunthaar...

yaarkita :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sri....

Neenga engalukku ellam ishtathukku paer vacha.. naanga matum vaika kuudaatha.. nalla irukae.. sandhiya poli samiyaar.. sariyaa paer.. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Shy

sri_gan
01-06-2004, 03:35 PM
acho neenga poli saamiyaar thaney
ummachi kanna kutthathu :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

Naan saamiyaar illai nu sollikittu irruken.. nengale saamiyaar nu sollitu ummachi kanna kutthathu ...

:lol: poi sonna puva(Indian Sappadu) kidakathu theriyumla.... May be thats why you are not getting proper Indian food in the place you live...

Naan ippa than ummachi kutta discuss panninen, ummachi than details koduthanga.

sandhiya_ch
01-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Sandhiya.. u know this guy first said.. whereever, whenever, his partner asks for a romnatic initimate kiss(meaning theriyaama), he would give her just because not to hurt her.. Romba naeram yaetha mathiri kissing naanga oppose panroomnu theriyaama debated.... Passionate, loving open mouth french kiss initially yes'nu debate pannitu, appuram romba questions kaeta udanae.. restriction.. naan ethu panamataan, athu panamaatanu.. dialogue adichutu irunthaar...
Shy

avar passionate intimate kiss kuduppeinnu sonnathu avar aasaikaaga, but velila solrathu ellam avar life partnera hurt panna koodatheynna :nono:

paaru kathaiya :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

ithellam bayangara reel, asai irundha dhilla kiss kudukka vendiyathu thaana, unmaiya oppukittu

summa ethukku nondi saaku NOT TO HURT HER appadi ippadinnu

reg all the various types of kisses he said he would give --- avar thaan confusious aachey shy appadi thaan theriyaama oru aaval (it is a decent substitute for jollu) la manasila irukkira aasaiya sollittar appuram acho nnu realise panni, confuse panna paarkiraar --- ITHU USUAL THAANEY

sandhiya_ch
01-06-2004, 04:29 PM
naanga (good ppl like shy, butterfly, anainaar, vennai) ummachinnu sonna unmaiyaana deivamnu artham

neenga (sri saamiyaar, silic saamiyaar) ummachinnu sonna kadavule (RAJINI STYLE --- :doh: arunachalam padam gnyabagam irukka)nnu arthamaa :wink:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Shy
01-06-2004, 04:45 PM
ennala sirippu thaanga mudiyalai.. romba sariyaa soneenga sandhiya..

Shy

sri_gan
01-06-2004, 04:57 PM
ennala sirippu thaanga mudiyalai.. romba sariyaa soneenga sandhiya..

Shy

Now I understand what few good people do or we can see them as :evil:.

One thing is interesting to see though.

All men call with a name they opted from th begining.

Rest of the :evil: call me with different names in different time.

All I can do is watch at these things and show :D

silican
01-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Sandiyar Mami down Down ....

Summa road'la orama poravana poi vambukku izhukreenga.. Naan en vazhi thani vazhi'nnu poitrukken.. Seendadhey (or Seendadheenga if u r elder thn me) adhey Rajini Style.

Silican (naan samiyar'aa ??? )

:evil:

sandhiya_ch
01-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Sandiyar Mami down Down ....

Summa road'la orama poravana poi vambukku izhukreenga.. Naan en vazhi thani vazhi'nnu poitrukken.. Seendadhey (or Seendadheenga if u r elder thn me) adhey Rajini Style.

Silican (naan samiyar'aa ??? )

:evil:

YAARO naan morpheus u appadi ippadi ellam kadai vittanga :evil:

appuram naan irukkein supportukkunnu solli yaaaru thalaiya vittathu neenga thaney . ippadi balti adicha eppadi :nono: :nono:
ippo maatikittu muzhingo :Ksp:

sandhiya_ch
01-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Now I understand what few good people do or we can see them as :evil:.

naanga venumna devilsa irukkalaam aanalum neenga rendu perum poli saamiyaaru thaan :D

facta yaaralayum maatha mudiyaathu :Ksp:

sri_gan
01-08-2004, 04:20 PM
naanga venumna devilsa irukkalaam aanalum neenga rendu perum poli saamiyaaru thaan :D

facta yaaralayum maatha mudiyaathu :Ksp:

Watch the bolded area....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

silican
01-08-2004, 04:37 PM
YAARO naan morpheus u appadi ippadi ellam kadai vittanga :evil:

appuram naan irukkein supportukkunnu solli yaaaru thalaiya vittathu neenga thaney . ippadi balti adicha eppadi :nono: :nono:
ippo maatikittu muzhingo :Ksp:

Idhennanga arajagama irukku ? kalyanam pannikkalainna Samiyar'a ? Morpheus is someone who knows the reality and helps the one who wants to see and get into reality. Neenga edho Bachelor boy= Morpheus = Samiyar'nnu equate ellam panreenga ?

Silican

sri_gan
01-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Silican,

Namma enna sonnalum intha sandhiya_ch keka porathu illai.... Namma pattukku namma vellaiya pakka vendiyathan...

Avanga pattu appo appo vanthu ethavathu sollittu povanga, after some days we can use those things in the mega serial...or giant story threads...