PDA

View Full Version : mp3 to amr converter

nclnarayanan
01-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Dear Team

I am presently using Allok amr to mp3 converter for mp3 tp amr file convertion. I am doing this to reduce the file size which will enable to upoad in meadiafire easily and faster and also dowloads are easier too. I found that while converting the music files the originality of the file is lost a bit. Any one can advise me some other software? a converter without loosing the originality? please let me know.

Thanks and regards
Radhe Krishna
Lakshminarayanan

Shridhar Bhatt
01-08-2012, 01:28 AM
This is my personal opnion.....There are two things...One is Music and another is audio discourse...

Audio discourse can be converted upto 32 bts....where are if you convert the music below 128bts (exceptional 64 bts for sanskrit shlokas) it looses its quality. If you convert to any form and reconvert it looses its originality..

SB

P.Rangan
01-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Try WMA format. Try different bitrates. Use Switch Sound File converter Plus ( get it from Piratebay). Still not convinced try this sample thread.

http://www.geetham.net/forums/showthread.php?42326-Thirumuruga-Kribananda-Variyar-Vallalarum-Arutpavum&highlight=variyar

nclnarayanan
01-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Dear Friends

Thanks for your feeds, However I am still in the process of finding a software I hope to get it soon. Till that i will convert only the upanyasam files which is hardly affected by the conversion. this is fyi.......