PDA

View Full Version : "The Economist" magazine upload - Info request

vipranarayanan
01-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Dear All

No need to give introduction about "The economist". The Economist is a global weekly magazine and each issue explores the close links between domestic and international issues, business. This magazine in India costs around Rs. 200. Nowadays the readership for this magazine is growing steadily and they are covering Indian scenario also. This book is very useful for people who prepares for GMAT, GRE. As a GMAT instructor I recommend this magazine as" must have".

I thought i can start sharing "pdf" copy of this magazine every week issue with this forum from this week onwards. Expecting members views and opinions to proceed further.

VN

vjayar64
01-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Its a great idea..Thanks for the suggestion.

rajabrooke
01-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Please do so. The magazine is good for those who sit for the General Paper in the GCE examinations.

vipranarayanan
01-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Though this post has 36 views, only 2 persons replied. Thanks to them for spending their valuable time. So, please find below the link of this week's magzine US edition. The file is password protected to avoid any inconveniences. The password is this forum's name (seven letters - all in lower case). Please note that it is possible for me to keep in MF in between 2 - 3 days because of my storage limit.

Let us see response to this week's post.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i3v7c9orc3vv3er

Best regards,
VN

rkrangan
01-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Dear Sir

I think I just missed it. Will wait for it, if you upload it again. Would love to read it. I have heard a few people talk very high of the magazine.

Regards
RKRangan

vipranarayanan
01-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Dear Mr. Rangan,

Since the file is quite big file and response to the post also very low, I removed.

VN