PDA

View Full Version : Kissing in public

Pages : [1] 2

Comenaughty
12-19-2003, 08:26 PM
hi all,
if u happen to get an opportunity, will u kiss in public? this queshtin is for all the people in western countries, where u find lots of natives smooching and hugging in public places..... will u engage in similar acts in western lands, if u happen to get an opportuinty..... for ppl who say yes, will u do the same in india?

naughty

silican
12-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Yov,
Saamiyar padam ellam pottukittu indha kelvi romba avasiyama ippo ?? indha Naughty aatam thaangalai.

Jokes apart,my answer is "NEVER"

Silican

Shy
12-19-2003, 08:29 PM
No. U werent born there and hence no use in trying to squeeze urself into their culture just because u are there.

Shy

sri_gan
12-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Kissing is not a bad thing to my knowledge and I never felt anything really weird or jealous about. Yaaruchum kiss koduthukittu irrunthangana... avangalukku theriyama pathu kittu irrupen.. namma rombe concentrated a parthom na.. one of them will get the signal frequency from us saying some one is watching you nu...

Enakku chance kedacha kandippa kiss koduppen. Athunalayo ennavo enakku chance kedaikurathu illai.

silican
12-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Enakku chance kedacha kandippa kiss koduppen. Athunalayo ennavo enakku chance kedaikurathu illai.

Sri,

Not a bad thing'a ?? thappu ma. Naama valandha vidham enna, namma kulam enna, panpaadu appuram mathadhellam (korvaiya varalai..:Ksp: ) enna..ippo US'la irukkiradhunala idhellam sadaranama theriyalam. Namma culture'kku sari pattu varadhu.

Yaaruchum kiss koduthukittu irrunthangana... avangalukku theriyama pathu kittu irrupen.. namma rombe concentrated a parthom na.. one of them will get the signal frequency from us saying some one is watching you nu...
adhu madhiri ellam panna koodadhu.. :nono: appuram they will feel embarassed. Appdiye avanga sabichittanganna avvlo dhab...aaysukkum onakku muthaa kodukkra cance'e kedaikkadhu. anyway I appreciate you for admitting it.

Silican

sri_gan
12-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Silican,

Mutham kodukurathu enna poruthavarai thappe illai, when i was studying second standard i'm one of the few guys in a girls school, appa ellam nallave mutham koduthu irruken.

Appuram ellam boys school than... so naan oru direction le valara arambichutten.

As long as you don't have any fever or disease or something, there is nothing wrong in giving a kiss.

Its another expression, I always felt that even i was backhome too, but yaarum enna solla vittathu illai... thats the truth.

As long as aduthavangala embarass pannatha varaikkum, kiss pakurathulaiyum onnum thappu illai... but don't be weird or jealous... that hurts you as well as them.

silican
12-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Silican,
when i was studying second standard i'm one of the few guys in a girls school,...................

Appuram ellam boys school than... so naan oru direction le valara arambichutten.

Summava onakku Confusious'nnu peru vachaanga ?? indha kozhappu kozhappuriye..

nee Paiyana ponna ???

:think: Silican

vasan
12-19-2003, 08:58 PM
hi all,
if u happen to get an opportunity, will u kiss in public? this queshtin is for all the people in western countries, where u find lots of natives smooching and making love in public places..... will u engage in similar acts in western lands, if u happen to get an opportuinty.....

naughty

I am not sure what comenaughty means by making love.. Dude, at least in US it is illegal to engage in such activities in public places. You will get arrested. Don't believe all that you see in movies. OK.

I am fine with kissing. Whats the big deal? If you love a person, show it... My parents generation don't even hold hands when they walk (only time I guess they did was at the marriage!!). Nor would you find them telling each other "I love you" even in semi-private occassions. Am I supposed to be like them? (I am not saying there is no love among them - but if I choose to express my love more openly, why should it be bad? Especially in when I am living in US, as Naughty has asked in his post?!)

I am not going to do or not do something simply because people have been doing it that way for a long time. I will do it if I want it, or think it is OK, or am comfortable with it (and legally permitted!).

Kissing is Good! (Chance thaan kidaikkale.. :oops: :oops: )

Shy
12-19-2003, 09:08 PM
I dont understand this Vasan. So if u are permitted to do that in India.. will you? not asking sri, as he said he will. What about the culture that ties us to India. Westernized dressing or westernized other things is something different. But kissing is expressing ur love in public?

Shy

vasan
12-19-2003, 09:27 PM
I dont understand this Vasan. So if u are permitted to do that in India.. will you? not asking sri, as he said he will. What about the culture that ties us to India. Westernized dressing or westernized other things is something different. But kissing is expressing ur love in public?

Shy

Is it India Culture not to kiss in public? We just don't do it - thats all. Hows that become culture.. ? Just what exactly is Culture - in this context?

So far as I know it is not illegal to kiss in public - if I don't do it, it could be to avoid people staring at you too much. But yes, I have no problems kissing in public in India or elsewhere. I am talking about me - and me does not change because of where I live. I will not violate a legal thing - but I will be me (with in the law) where ever I am.

How I express my love is entirely upto me. Giving roses is westernized (people will by sweets and malligai poo, in India, at least so far as I know). Holding hands in public is not Indian. Is going to Honeymoon an Indian concept (or culture?!). Why are we taking somethings oK and leave the rest? Convenience?

I think its OK to kiss in public - kissing is not always a sexual act - as you very well know. I kiss my nephews/nieces, and children, and mom too.. In public that is.. (how else would you comfort your mom who is crying because you are going off to some foreign land??!).. Kissing is OK, na.aa nnooo. Kissing is great!

Vasan

vennai1
12-19-2003, 09:29 PM
kissing is super !! :b:

I have tried it many a time in public (here in usa)... never got any weird reaction ...

but I might think twice before doing it if I am in Chennai !! :think:

butterfly
12-19-2003, 09:31 PM
I think its OK to kiss in public - kissing is not always a sexual act - as you very well know. I kiss my nephews/nieces, and children, and mom too.. In public that is.. (how else would you comfort your mom who is crying because you are going off to some foreign land??!).. Kissing is OK, na.aa nnooo. Kissing is great!

vasan,
the topic is about a man & women kissing in public ...nalla yosichu bathil sollungo ;)...

Comenaughty
12-19-2003, 09:32 PM
I am not sure what comenaughty means by making love.. Dude, at least in US it is illegal to engage in such activities in public places. You will get arrested. Don't believe all that you see in movies. OK.

vasan,
dont misunderstand 'making love' to wat u think it is... i know it illegal to have X in public places... i meant, something more than kissing....something like hugging and similar stuff...not MORE than that :)

naughty

Comenaughty
12-19-2003, 09:35 PM
i am of the same opinion.... wats wrong in kissing in public? u r jus showing ur love after all.... wat if our forefathers and ancestors didnt resort to these acts... not necessary u need to follow the same rules

naughty

venky1974
12-19-2003, 09:36 PM
Kissing is something personal. It also depends on what kind of kissing you are getting into.

If you are at an Airport and you are seeing off a dear one than a casual kiss on the forehead of check is ok.

If the kiss is more of romantic in nature then it depends on the person giving it and the person receiving it. One might like it and the other might not.

as far as I am concerned the former on is ok to me and not the later one. Its just the way I feel.

Venky

Shy
12-19-2003, 09:47 PM
Vasan..first..... legal or illegal. Lets no worry abt that. its not that matters.

Culture is a learned behaviors and ideals of a human group or society that we follow as all long. Its the traditions. Western culture is different from ours. In india yes not doing something romantic in public is a culture. we can develop and grow ourselves outwardly. Like in fashion becoming more westernized etc. That is in general. 2 people alone arent involved.

Vasan.. moms not holding hands of fathers etc are different. Someone seeing that wont feel anything if u hold or not. But kissing someone passionately in public is entirely different.

Its our culture that our Ancestors, Grandfathers, Fathers.. they did not do that. because thats how we are. Certain things are private and they have to me. Anything related between 2 people romantically are PRIVATE issues. Why make it public.

Indian Society has some varaimurai. Why let it loose?

Shy

sri_gan
12-19-2003, 09:47 PM
Summava onakku Confusious'nnu peru vachaanga ?? indha kozhappu kozhappuriye..

nee Paiyana ponna ???

Ada silican. Naan enna sollurena, i'm no different from my young age to this age on giving a kiss to anyone.. ketta kandippa kodupen, naan kiss a sonnen...odane confcious nu theory ezhuthirathinga.

Shy
12-19-2003, 09:50 PM
I second venky on this.. I am only against the romantic kissing, smooching etc in public.

naughty.. is it all togther kissing or just "romantic" kissing.. athai first sollunga..

Shy

sri_gan
12-19-2003, 09:57 PM
I second venky on this.. I am only against the romantic kissing, smooching etc in public.

naughty.. is it all togther kissing or just "romantic" kissing.. athai first sollunga..

Shy

Athu avangavanga mano bhavatha poruthathu shy... Athan solluren kissing is not a bad thing.

Actually to my knowledge it helps human being in one way, like how we say about srippu, athe mari ithuvum onnu...

Innoru important thing vanthu kiss le engage ahura rendu perum ore thoughts oda irrukanum... athu illati its just not worth a try.

king_143
12-19-2003, 10:28 PM
KISS COLLECTION :D :D :D :D :D

Sweet Kiss :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :D :D :lol: :lol:
http://www.streetplay.com/stories/specialtopics/images/kiss.gif

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/israel/photo/kiss.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.fun-town.com/kissed/kiss.jpg

:| :( :( :( :(
http://www.peep.org/clyde/stuff/mike_clyde-kiss.jpg

:yes: :yes: :sm33: :sm33: :sm05: :sm05:
http://toolin.freeservers.com/images/kiss.jpg

:00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00:
http://www.cix.co.uk/~potha/kiss.gif

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
http://www.kids-right.org/kiss.gif

:sm11: :sm11: :sm11: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:
http://home.att.net/~m.m.canino/dogs/Rowdy/kiss.jpg
waiting for a Kiss :ahha: :ahha: :ahha:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
http://www.artvilla.com/images/dracula.jpg

:ahha: :ahha: :ahha: :00: :00: :00: :00: :00: :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
http://www.parool.nl/images/1306-Kunst-Dracula.jpg

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
http://www.clean-funny.com/pics/animal-baby-dog-kiss-lick.jpg

:sm33: :sm33: :sm33: :sm33: :sm33: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://schmode.net/lionkiss001.jpg

Want a kiss :D :D :D :D :D :D :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:
http://a564.g.akamaitech.net/7/564/34/626654685b9c74/school.discovery.com/clipart/images/bee.gif

:ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:
http://imagers.gsfc.nasa.gov/fieldguide/scorpion.jpg

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
http://free-du.hinet.hr/Mrnjo/images/kiss.jpg

Those who voted yes. Which of these have you agreed for. I had few more pics but not for this family site. :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

king_143
12-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Kiss in public???, better taker permission from your spouse before doing that with your lover.

king_143
12-19-2003, 10:47 PM
Edaku paa indha madri kelvi and doubt ??? Konjum India yetha madri topic nadathalama thana.

sri_gan
12-19-2003, 10:48 PM
Edaku paa indha madri kelvi and doubt ??? Konjum India yetha madri topic nadathalama thana.

officer,

Ippa unga prechanai enna?

king_143
12-19-2003, 10:51 PM
officer,

Ippa unga prechanai enna?

Sorry anne,
Nan prachanai panna varavillai :cry: naan prachanai len illai
Yedo en yosanai sonen

vedha79
12-19-2003, 11:07 PM
i think casula kisses is quite ok. but not the intimate kisses..smooches ...never in public. even thought we may be in western coutries i don't think we will fell so free do tod tese personal stuffs in public.

i will never smooch or do anything more intimate whereever i am. things that are personal should be personal/private.

vasan
12-19-2003, 11:49 PM

vasan,
dont misunderstand 'making love' to wat u think it is... i know it illegal to have X in public places... i meant, something more than kissing....something like hugging and similar stuff...not MORE than that :)

naughty

I am not misunderstanding Naughty. You are misusing the word. Making love has only one meaning in English. Hugging is not making love. Nor is kissing.

If you want to use other words try lewd sexual conduct, or more colloquially and comprehensively 'making out'.. :) Sorry to be such a nut case, but its much better to be using words for their intended meaning.

Vasan

vasan
12-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Oh, Folks,

I am out for a couple of days. Will be back on Monday and reply to Butterfly, Shy and others posts... Seems like either my position is not explained well, or people are not agreeing to it.. Will explain more on Monday.. Could you wait, please?

Danke Schoen!

Vasan
ps: Vennai mattum nalla anubhavithu comment pottu irrukkaann... :) Vaazhga.. !!

Comenaughty
12-20-2003, 12:02 AM
I am not misunderstanding Naughty. You are misusing the word. Making love has only one meaning in English. Hugging is not making love. Nor is kissing.

well....i knew the right meaning of the word when i typed.... lemme change it anyways.... no misinterpretations shud take place ...else the discussion will go astray!!!

naughty

Comenaughty
12-20-2003, 12:07 AM
HEY ALL,
go ahead and submit ur vote in the poll.... will get a rough idea of the majority....

thanks
naughty

king_143
12-20-2003, 01:55 AM
Komma-natti paiya,
Ungal avatar le athu samiyara illaiya. Ungal avatar re mathi vitingla.

dinesh
12-20-2003, 02:33 AM
Anything which affects other people should not be done. In my opinion being overly intimate in public does cause discomfort to others. So, I don't think intimate kissing in public is a good idea. There are so many ways to show ones love. You don't need to behave stupidly in public to express that.
Furthermore, the difference between humans and other animals is the human ability to know what is right and what is wrong. Dogs do various things in public. If humans also start doing the same things, then whats the difference between men and other animals?

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 02:43 AM
You don't need to behave stupidly in public to express that.
Furthermore, the difference between humans and other animals is the human ability to know what is right and what is wrong. Dogs do various things in public. If humans also start doing the same things, then whats the difference between men and other animals?

3 year pre kgs... oru ponnu kiss kekuthu kodukure...

5 th year 1std padikire oru ponnu kiss kekuthu kodukure...

10 th standard padikkum pothu vekkama irruku... seri kiss kodukalai...

12 th standard padikkum pothu innum koncham vekkama irruku seri kiss kodukalai...

College padikkum pothu... ellarum nammala pakurangalo nu thoonuthu kiss kodukalai...

Ivalo than neeyum naanum... ithule enga irrunthu discomfort vanthichu...

Unnala mudiyala kodukalai...ivalothan matter.

Ithukku nayee illuthina.. innonu solluren, naayee oda features le irruthu, athoda nandri grasp pannika than namakku aravathu arivu... athu enn inga itha pannuthu anga atha pannuthu nu vedikka mattum parka illai...

After all, oru kiss visheyathai enga kondu poi serkira.

dinesh
12-20-2003, 12:38 PM
Dude I'm talking about very intimate (ie passionate) kissing. Of course it's more than ok to show your love by giving a peck on the cheek, hugging etc. If it gets more intimate that's where it goes wrong.
I'm tempted to put a photo here and ask people whether they'd do that in public.

dinesh
12-20-2003, 12:48 PM
And you thouroughly miss my point also. The basis for my argument is, people shouldn't do anything that might cause discomfort to others.

Yaaruchum kiss koduthukittu irrunthangana... avangalukku theriyama pathu kittu irrupen..
Just because you enjoy seeing others kiss doesn't mean everybody is comfortable with it ;)

So, I'm not arguing here for only kissing, but for every action of people which can cause discomfort in others. The basis is not kissing. The action does not matter. The effect on other people is the only thing that matters.

Raja sri_gan......nee intha kissing paarkira samaajaaratha veliyila sollathe........ithukku English'la oru word irukku.......marubadi ennaya 'Cambridge dictionary' link kodukka vechudatha..... :) :) :) :) :)

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 01:08 PM
Raja sri_gan......nee intha kissing paarkira samaajaaratha veliyila sollathe........ithukku English'la oru word irukku.......marubadi ennaya 'Cambridge dictionary' link kodukka vechudatha.....

Adada... Rombe yousikiria raja.. naan thann sonnen le... nayee kitta kathukirathium alavoda kathukanumnu.... :D athigama kathukittu inga vanthu dictionary le link koduppen nu attam potta naan enna panna mudium.

I know what word you mean (itha than solluren thevai illatha comparision), neeyum namma point yee vittutriye shidinesh.

Honest a pathil sonnen. Rendu peru kiss adikiranga enbatharkaga kuni kurugi ellam ennala irruka mudiyathu... As long as kiss adikiravangalukku teriyatha varaikkum matter ok...

As I already said it is not out of jealousy though and i was clear on it... ofcourse public a kiss pannuranga.. enn flight le pokum pothu pakathula kiss pannuranga ... even news years eve annikki road le count down ahum pothu kiss pannuranga...

Inga ellam naan kiss pannuratha pakamatten nu arachagama panna mudium... illai nee appadi pannurathala samiyaar than aga mudiyuma...

Ithukku meliyum unakku antha word than pudikkum nu thoonucunaa... those are your words not mine :).

Ippo purinchirukume nee pannura velaikkum oru peru irrukum nu :D :sm12:

dinesh
12-20-2003, 01:25 PM
well, I've made my point accepting it and not accepting it is your wish. If you think it's ok for people to be very intimate in public, and it's ok for others to watch it it's fine. But for me, I treat it as something antisocial, hence I wouldn't agree with it.

Inga ellam naan kiss pannuratha pakamatten nu arachagama panna mudium... illai nee appadi pannurathala samiyaar than aga mudiyuma...

It's my wish isn't it? If I feel uncomfortable about it I have every right to express my discomfort. "saamiyaar agirathu" is an unneeded point. I'm not talking about purity in all actions am I? I'm talking about the basic concept of democracy. Your right to walk with your umbrella, ceases to exist at the tip of somebody's nose. Whatever your actions are, you only have the right to practise it, only if it doesn't affect another person.

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 01:32 PM
It's my wish isn't it? If I feel uncomfortable about it I have every right to express my discomfort. "saamiyaar agirathu" is an unneeded point. I'm not talking about purity in all actions am I? I'm talking about the basic concept of democracy. Your right to walk with your umbrella, ceases to exist at the tip of somebody's nose. Whatever your actions are, you only have the right to practise it, only if it doesn't affect another person.

Pathiya Indpendence theory le kondu vanthu vittu te... i'm a good supporter of indpendence and democracy... athukkuaga aduthuvanga kiss adikiratha paka kudathu nu ellam solla kudathu...

meenaram
12-20-2003, 02:25 PM
I don't think its a major issue. After all u are kissing your loved one. So Enjoy lovers.

silican
12-20-2003, 04:28 PM
adhenna ivvlo sadharanama poyiducha ? idhu kalachaara seerazhivu....Dinesh sonnadhaiye dhan naan modhalla yosichen..but neenga thappa yeduthukka poreengannu andha DOG matter pathi pesalai..edho Public place'la kiss pannradhu thapunnu sonna, it doesnt mean that we didnt get a chance ..there is something called decency. adhai vittuda manasu illai. US'la idhu sagaajam dhan..pona varusham Haloween day appo i went to Madison..yaaravadhu poyirundheenganna theriyum..Ponnunga thaanni adichittu evlo kevalama nadanddhukittangannu.those people said it was all common there..appo neraya pasanga (not Indians) avanga kitta adhai vida mosama nadandhukittanga.

But namba Indian stuudents andha crowd vedikka pathadhoda sari..No one misbehanved.So it doesnt mean that namma pasanga dont do ths because of an absence of a chance. naama valarndha vidham appadi.namma amma appa nammaku solli koduthu valathuttanga. We shouldnt behave like others just because we ccan do that.

butterfly
12-20-2003, 04:40 PM
Shidnesh & silican,
I support u guys on this....naught has changed his question...so ppl reading it now may view the question in a different way...for those ppl read wat vasan had written & then it might give u wat the question was before...

IF its passionate kiss...its wrong to show ur emotions in public...more over if u wudnt do it in India Y wud u do it here????.....as sri said 10th varaikum u have no problem kissing Y that vetkam suddenly which makes u not to kiss the other person???....

Meena its true its ur loved one...so wat...wat has to be done in 4 walls shud be done in 4 walls....Y do u have to exhibt ur love in public places??...if its natural kiss like a kiss on a forhead or cheek while saying bye to ur loved one while he his dropping u off its ok...do that in the privacy of ur car...

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 04:41 PM
But namba Indian stuudents andha crowd vedikka pathadhoda sari..No one misbehanved.So it doesnt mean that namma pasanga dont do ths because of an absence of a chance. naama valarndha vidham appadi.namma amma appa nammaku solli koduthu valathuttanga. We shouldnt behave like others just because we ccan do that.

Nalla sonne silican. Athu koothadikirathu one of they are expressing their joy. Inga spring break ellam kudathan irruku, naan porathu kuda illai.

Unakku therinchavanga unnoda rombe nalla friend, lover or loved one yaarchum public le mutham ketta kodukama irrukurathu since they of different gender is not a great thing to portray with.

Kissing is beyond sexual feeling too nu namma manasu pakkuva pattiruchuna ithelam oru periya visheyamave thonnathu.

Naanum neriya airports le 4 hrs 8hr wait pannuven... yaaruchum kiss adichikittu than irrupanga... athelam pakka kudathunaa... enna panna mudium.

meenaram
12-20-2003, 04:51 PM
Meena its true its ur loved one...so wat...wat has to be done in 4 walls shud be done in 4 walls....Y do u have to exhibt ur love in public places??...if its natural kiss like a kiss on a forhead or cheek while saying bye to ur loved one while he his dropping u off its ok...do that in the privacy of ur car...

You are thinking that its a sexual feeling thats y u wrote like that. According to the def. of LOVE its nothing whether its a road side or inside four walls.

priyarock
12-20-2003, 04:51 PM
my answer to the question Will you kiss in public places is NO.

butterfly
12-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Sri wrote,

Unakku therinchavanga unnoda rombe nalla friend, lover or loved one yaarchum public le mutham ketta kodukama irrukurathu since they of different gender is not a great thing to portray with.

Kissing is beyond sexual feeling too nu namma manasu pakkuva pattiruchuna ithelam oru periya visheyamave thonnathu.

anainar....enge irukeengo...neengo than right person to explain to sri :)....again there are different kind of kisses...

sri,
u have ur lover,loved one & nalla friend in same line :)....dont tell me ur kiss is going to be the same for all 3 in public :ahha:

butterfly
12-20-2003, 04:54 PM
You are thinking that its a sexual feeling thats y u wrote like that. According to the def. of LOVE its nothing whether its a road side or inside four walls.

sari meena neengo solra madhiri...if u love ur husband wud u kiss him passionately in the middle of a shopping complex?

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 04:57 PM
u have ur lover,loved one & nalla friend in same line :D ....dont tell me ur kiss is going to be the same for all 3 in public :ahha:

Ada Ada... Ada.. intha mic maami rouse thangalai pa... ellam ore line le nikka vachu kiss adipen naa sonnen...

Ithula yaarachum oruthanga kettangana....(note: i'm not enforcing, out of blue kettanangana..;)) public kodukka naan thayanga matten nu solluren...

I found a complete kiss puranam site.. venumna sollunga link kodukuren... they gave explanation for everything.

:ee: Dandanakku Dandanakku...

butterfly
12-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Ithula yaarachum oruthanga kettangana....(note: i'm not enforcing, out of blue kettanangana..) public kodukka naan thayanga matten nu solluren..

dandanaka va??...enn questionuku answer pannitu dance adungo :)

so if ur lover asks u for a kiss u say u wud kiss her in public...like in the middle of the town centre??..I meant a passionate kiss :ahha: ....not a kiss on her cheek :)

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 05:07 PM
dandanaka va??...enn questionuku answer pannitu dance adungo :)

so if ur lover asks u for a kiss u say u wud kiss her in public...like in the middle of the town centre??..I meant a passionate kiss :ahha: ....not a kiss on her cheek :)

Mic Maami enna summa vida mattinga pola irruke :Ksp: .

Kiss ketta koduppen, passionate pathi ellam enakku theriyathu real time naan try pannunathu illai... ketta( :dance: ketta thane :dance: ) kandippa koduppen vekka pattu kittu ellam irruka matten...

korvaiya onnu vanthichu.. neriya per tension airuvangalo nu cut panninten.

meenaram
12-20-2003, 05:08 PM

sari meena neengo solra madhiri...if u love ur husband wud u kiss him passionately in the middle of a shopping complex?

sure butterfly ethula thappu onnum ellai. i WILL DO itttttttttt.

butterfly
12-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Meena,
If ur confident its good...not many ppl can do it...parungo sri...he says he will do it...but he also says (KETA) :)...hoping in his mind she wont ask...everyone is different...

Shy
12-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Dinesh :) super poonga.. Srikku nalla soneega...

we arent against kissing. The romantic intimate one thaan is thw question??? Loved ones can kiss their loved ones.. Yes as long as your arent spoiling the environment for others, by embarassing them.
Simply put will u romantically kiss ur wife in front of ur family?? ur mom and dad??? Naan expressing my love towards my partner.. whats wrong.. neenga appo didnt hug or hold hands,.... so whatnu can u ask??? whats stopping you? The one thats stopping u there is your culture. Enna thaan u are westernized.. in front of ur parents panrathukku oru mathiri irukku ellai.. thats us. Westernized people wont feel it.. avanga marriage appovae do their first official initiamte kiss.

Sri.. dont compare other kisses here.. prekg, lkg, those age is different...paakurathukku uncomfortable we wont feel.. children passionetly giving kiss.. unga kid'a flying kiss kuda.. momkku kiss kudu, dadkku kiss kudu solroomae.. do u feel any bad in that.. athu mathiri thaan athuvum..

If u want to compare.. ask urself
.... how u will feel when u see ur 12 std girl or boy giving a passionate kiss to his/her classmate..
... how u will feel when u see ur sisters or brothers in action

wont u feel.000% uncomfortable or something weird.. or u will feel like other americnas. wow my kid is ready for a date'nu???

This is whats our culture Sri.. we cant simply accept these factors.. Cetain things for the sake of the society should be restrained from doing in public and one such factor is intimate kissing...

Shy

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 05:16 PM
Shy,

Culture pottu nenga inga confuse pannathinga.. naan culture oda than nadukuren...

yaaruchum enna vanthu kiss kettangana... kandippa kodupen.. ithule vekkam kkoo culture kku mukiiyathvom illai, namala mari innoru saga jeevan vanthu enkitta anbu parata ninaikiranga athai naan mathikiren...

Route clear, ithukku mela nenga enna parayanam sonnalum i don't care.

butterfly
12-20-2003, 05:26 PM

Sri sri sriii :)...enna dont care ellam solreengo :(....neengo thane indha geetham ke pillar...so stay strong :)...appo than we kuttingo nalla iruka mudium :)

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 05:28 PM

Sri sri sriii :)...enna dont care ellam solreengo :(....neengo thane indha geetham ke pillar...so stay strong :)...appo than we kuttingo nalla iruka mudium :)

Mic Maami,

Enna ippadi ellam sollurengo.. naan kiss adikka route clear nu sonnen.

aburvaraagam
12-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Anything which affects other people should not be done. In my opinion being overly intimate in public does cause discomfort to others. So, I don't think intimate kissing in public is a good idea. There are so many ways to show ones love. You don't need to behave stupidly in public to express that.

what shidinesh said was 100% true.

big NO to kissing in public.

to sri
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Vaaya Siva.

Rombe nalliki appuram vanthu kaai katture... see i behaved culuturally only.

If some one asks me a kiss, i will not deny kissing them, athe vida kastam namma avangalukku kodukka mudiyathu...

Ithu puriyaati namma manusangale kidiyathu... what ever may be the culture, trend, fashing anything... when it comes to two souls, its important to respect the feeling.

Antha Manna pakkuvum adachitta, there is nothing which can stop it.

silican
12-20-2003, 05:57 PM
Vaaya Siva.

If some one asks me a kiss, i will not deny kissing them, athe vida kastam namma avangalukku kodukka mudiyathu...

Ithu puriyaati namma manusangale kidiyathu... what ever may be the culture, trend, fashing anything... when it comes to two souls, its important to respect the feeling.

Un arguement sagakkalai maamu....Avvlo pakkuva pattavanga Nadu road'la "enakku mutham kodu"nnu kekka maatanga. Moreover Mutham koduthu dhan un Love proove pannanumnnu illa..Oru paarvai kaniva, anba, kaadhalodu...adhu kooda podhum.

Silican

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Un arguement sagakkalai maamu....Avvlo pakkuva pattavanga Nadu road'la "enakku mutham kodu"nnu kekka maatanga. Moreover Mutham koduthu dhan un Love proove pannanumnnu illa..Oru paarvai kaniva, anba, kaadhalodu...adhu kooda podhum.

Kekka mattanga nu therinchu thane.. naan intha podu poduren....ithu puriya unakku late ahuthee.. shiva shiva....

Etho english kara pullai keethu pathuchuna chumma tease pannuvom nu ethachum try pannum, namma ooru ponnugalukku athelam abacharam nu solli kothu vittu irrukanag...

So kekamattanga endra oru thairiyam than, ippo therinchirukkume ...;)

It is true, if some one asks me a kiss i will definetely give.

Shy
12-20-2003, 06:11 PM
sri.. stop telling that when someone asks me I will sure give..

Even if at all she asks nenga kudupeenganae.. rendu paerum culture spoiled peoplenu artham thaan... also the same culture spoiling by you too.

Athu enna kiss manrathu vaekkam solreenga.. who cares abt u too.. its uncomfortable for others and are culture doesnt do that.. read my explanation for culture long before..

so yes.. kissing in public intimatly, romantically is against our culture..

Shy

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 06:18 PM
sri.. stop telling that when someone asks me I will sure give..

Even if at all she asks nenga kudupeenganae.. rendu paerum culture spoiled peoplenu artham thaan... also the same culture spoiling by you too.

Athu enna kiss manrathu vaekkam solreenga.. who cares abt u too.. its uncomfortable for others and are culture doesnt do that.. read my explanation for culture long before..

so yes.. kissing in public intimatly, romantically is against our culture..

Shy

I already told you, thats a difference.

Kiss has nothing to do with the culture, athu antha spot le irrukura rendu perukku ulla oru opantham...

Inga evalovo peru " sex before marriage " topic le encourage panninanga... i totally disagreed on that, athu naan culture kku kodukura mariyathai.

Oru public place le kiss ketta kodukurathu la enna thappu irruku?

After all, naan kiss public a panna matten enbathal yaarum ramarum sita vum aiyura mudiyathu..

To an extent you must be honest with your heart also...

Public ca yaariyachum kiss pannum pothu aduthuvan vayaru eriyanum nu naan kiss panna ninaikalai... athai parthu avanga vayaru erincha athukku naan poruppu illai.

Ithukku mela enna venum.

aburvaraagam
12-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Vaaya Siva.

hey nalla panpadu erukara entha ponnum unkita public ka vanthu kiss ketka matta, appadi ketkarathu panpadu ellatha ethavathu onna erukum, solla ponna ethai purinjukathavanga than manusangaley kedaiyathu, ennai poruthavari public ka intimatly and romantically kiss pannarathu ennai porutha varai thappu, nee china vayasula kiss panninathu la entha oru romantic think kum unnaku erunthu erukathu, appo athu anbu that is all, but now its different athukum eppothaikum etha sambanthamum illai, appove nan kiss panninen eppo athey pola pannuven entha thappum illainu sonna..... i don't agree with u sir. :nono: :nono:
:nono: :nono::nono: :nono::nono: :nono::nono: :nono::nono: :nono:

sri_gan
12-20-2003, 06:46 PM
Seri ivalo ellam perusa pesurengale culture culture.... ethanai peru love marriage support pannurenga...

Enga Arranged Marriage vendam nu sollurenga?

Shy Aunty I need a the best form of answer from you on this, nenga thane atha topic vaal..

Appa amma echuttu pora love marriage ok, innoru jeevan vanthu kiss ketta kodutha thappu?

Nalla irruku pa unga nyayam...

Innoru visheyam kuda ithoda link anna visheyam, neriya peru children avanga viruppapadi valakanaum valakanum sollurenga.. seri intha kiss matter avalo periya visheyama padutha??

Enga ippo sollunga how many of really think you want to grow your child in their way?

Inniki ennaku answer kidaikama vida porathillai.... :oops:

This is not a topic detour, this is a valid consideration which is linking across the board with all possible channels.

butterfly
12-21-2003, 01:38 AM
achechoooo....enna sri face beetroot reda iruku???....

Enga ippo sollunga how many of really think you want to grow your child in their way?

Inniki ennaku answer kidaikama vida porathillai....

shy busya irukango pole...but anyway wat do u mean by saying their way??

butterfly
12-21-2003, 01:40 AM
hey nalla panpadu erukara entha ponnum unkita public ka vanthu kiss ketka matta, appadi ketkarathu panpadu ellatha ethavathu onna erukum, solla ponna ethai purinjukathavanga than manusangaley kedaiyathu,

aburva neengo ippadi solreengo...meena enna na publica kiss panuven as long as its the person she lovesnu solrango ...may be we are too old fashioned ;)

sri_gan
12-21-2003, 02:01 AM
shy busya irukango pole...but anyway wat do u mean by saying their way??

Pattam poochi,

Ungalukku enna therium.. there was topic called Love marriage and Arranged marrige.. anga namma shy aunty'um Iyanaar um serthu enna varukatha varu illai.. enga parthulum... appadiye love marriage ennavo namma culture yee pathikatha mariyum...

Appa kuda naan kekuren, unga pillaigal vanthu love pannuren nu nina kattivaipeengalu nu ketta rendu perum ellam pannvom nu sathikiranga...

onnum illatha kiss vishyeam ithu.. ithu vanthu culture pathichu ellathium mathira mari pesuranga...

Appo love marriage vanthu culture a bathikatha?

illa love marriage pannikitavanga.. avanga pillanga love panni kalyanam pannuren naa kelvi keka than mudiyuma?

Shy aunty mattum seriya answer sollama irrukattum appuram irruku.

http://www.geetham.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=433

Shy
12-21-2003, 03:56 AM
Ok Sri...

Shopping poi irunthaen.. antha was offline for few hrs.. ;)

anyway to the topic..

Who by the way said Love marriage is not our culture.. unga example amaraavathi ambikaavathi, taj mahal eppadi vanthathu???... appo enna??? ethu mathiri 1000's of love stories long way back irukku theriyumma theriyaatha...Athua vidunga.. murugan valli enna solreenga...for that matter mopst of our gods have love in their life, not arranged ones alone.

Chumma Love marriage'yum Kissing in public'um compare pana kuudathu.. :nono: :nono:

Again already explain pannnathathi solraen .. Culture is a learned behaviors and ideals of a human group or society that we follow as all long. "Love" and fighting and marrying that person has a very very old histiry in our culture.. athai thaan naan mean paninaen by kissing is against culture..

What do u mean by onnum ella vishyam this public kissing.. for u nothing.. but for others. when they are in that embarassing situation when u are intimately involved and making a mess around...

Eppo sollunga where in our culture so far we have romantic kissing in public?

Next time culture with love marriage pathi kutham solarathuku munnadi athuku facts irukannu first yoseeinga

Shy

n_m_ramanan
12-21-2003, 06:47 AM
No chance for this naughty things in public place,

sri_gan
12-21-2003, 01:32 PM
Shy aunty,

Inna kalaikirenga....

Lets take the following situation one by one with deep thoughts....

Ambikabathi amaravathi ellam kaviyam, taj mahal wonder aiduchu.... athai kattina workers thumb eduthutanganu kelvi patten...athellam pogattum..

In reality situation like today:

2 couples fall in love and they were meeting in different places, appo kathalanum kathalium yaarum illatha pakkam poi kiss adikirathu ungalukku ok...

Husband and wife eiffel tower mela poranga... oru romance le wife kiss kekuranga... husband kodthuta athu ungalukku thappu...

Enna nyaayam aunty... come on once ina life time nenga eiffel tower toppukku poi pakurel.. over excitation le romance vanthiduchu kiss pannurathu le enna thappu irruku...

http://www.geetham.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=433

meenaram
12-21-2003, 02:01 PM
aburva neengo ippadi solreengo...meena enna na publica kiss panuven as long as its the person she lovesnu solrango ...may be we are too old fashioned

correct butterfly neengaley othukitinga u r too old fashioned. sri kalakunga. your arguments are very hot!

silican
12-21-2003, 03:56 PM
Naama Old fashioned illa BF maami and Aunty...these pasanga aarva kolar'la ippdi ellam pesraango. ippo sariya theriyaradhu ellam oru 30-35 vayasukku mela thappa dhan theriyum. andhha pakkuvam vara varaikkum naama ushaara irundhu decision edukkanum. illena namma periyavanga solli kodutha madhiri nadandhukkanum..ippo nadu road'la kiss adikkaradhu thappillai'nnu aarambicheenganna...ungaloda vaarisu eppdi irukkumnnu yosichi paarunga.Nadu road'liye..................... ....

Pudhusu pudhusa kandupidipukku yetha madhiri kaalam maara maara, naamalum maaranum dhan. adhukku peru Adaptation. But neenga solradhu ellam nadu road'la kiss adikkaradhu ellam pulling back to our ancestor period. idhu maridchu adhu maridchu..neenga mattum maarama irundha eppdi'nnu kekkadheenga. maatram enbadhu dhaana varanum...oru ponnu kedachaa naan kiss adippen..kandippa maariduven'nu solradhu ellam not an arguement.

sri_gan
12-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Pudhusu pudhusa kandupidipukku yetha madhiri kaalam maara maara, naamalum maaranum dhan. adhukku peru Adaptation. But neenga solradhu ellam nadu road'la kiss adikkaradhu ellam pulling back to our ancestor period. idhu maridchu adhu maridchu..neenga mattum maarama irundha eppdi'nnu kekkadheenga. maatram enbadhu dhaana varanum...oru ponnu kedachaa naan kiss adippen..kandippa maariduven'nu solradhu ellam not an arguement.

Neo soll keka mattiya morpheus... Check out my last valid argument... athule irrunthu point pesanum.. onnum pesa mudiyalai know odane.. opening range irrukure statement inga kondu vare...

Appo neen enna dra.. ooru kku theriyama oru oram cinema theater le irruttula kiss adikiravan uthaman.. olungala periya raman...

Husband wife poi eiffel tower mela nikkium pothu ellarum kiss adikkum pothu.. romance vanthu kiss adicha kutha ma raja?

Oru 30 - 2 minutes kiss aaala onnum genetics mari poi psanaga appadi pannuvanga nu solla mudiyathu... anna love marriage pannina ... avanga pasanga kandippa love pannupothu aapu nakku pudukura mari kelvi keppenaga... itu nadakkum...

Yarrukitta genetic pesurenga... shidinesh, ella doctors koncham intha morpheus kku expain pease....

shysumi
12-21-2003, 06:33 PM
தனிமனித சுதந்திரத் துக்கும் எல்லையுண்ட ு....அதைத் தாண்ட நினைப்போரை தண்டிப்பது கட்டாயம்...ப ொது இடம் எனும் போது அங்கு பலவிதமான மக்கள் சிறுபிள்ளை கள் தொடங்கி நோயாளிகள் மாணவர்கள் பெரியவர்கள ் வயதானவர்கள ் என்று பலரும் கூடும் இடத்தில் பாசத்துடனா ன கெளரவ முத்தமிடலு க்கு மேலதிகமாக எதுவும் அனுமதிக்கப ்படக் கூடாது....!

silican
12-22-2003, 04:25 AM

Neo soll keka mattiya morpheus... Check out my last valid argument... athule irrunthu point pesanum.. onnum pesa mudiyalai know odane.. opening range irrukure statement inga kondu vare...

Appo neen enna dra.. ooru kku theriyama oru oram cinema theater le irruttula kiss adikiravan uthaman.. olungala periya raman...

Husband wife poi eiffel tower mela nikkium pothu ellarum kiss adikkum pothu.. romance vanthu kiss adicha kutha ma raja?

Oru 30 - 2 minutes kiss aaala onnum genetics mari poi psanaga appadi pannuvanga nu solla mudiyathu... anna love marriage pannina ... avanga pasanga kandippa love pannupothu aapu nakku pudukura mari kelvi keppenaga... itu nadakkum...

Yarrukitta genetic pesurenga... shidinesh, ella doctors koncham intha morpheus kku expain pease....

Ippo yaarma genetics pathi pesuna ? BF mami dhan solli kodthaanga...tiruppi thiruppi oore matter sollikitte irundha sri-gaan othuppan'nnu...(just kidding :) ) I just wanted to make a mention of what I felt...pasanga neenga edhavadhu velatta kiss adicha thapillainnu sollalam. aana unga akka adhaan meena..avangalum aamodhikkum bodhu dhan, enge porom namma generation'nnu lesa feeling...

silican

butterfly
12-22-2003, 04:35 AM
Silican,
steadya irungo :)....vittukodukatheengo...idh ulle sri solrathu kavanicheengala??...Ivar mutham koduka mataru....Aana (IF) ivar wife aasaiya ketangana than koduparu...do u think the gal will ask first??...I dont think so....andha thairiyathile than idhe solraru...so neengo unga argument continue panungo :)...Sri love marriage pannipenu solli irundha may be konjum yosikalam...but ivar arranged marraige than so neengo argue panungo :)

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Silican,
steadya irungo :)....vittukodukatheengo...idh ulle sri solrathu kavanicheengala??...Ivar mutham koduka mataru....Aana (IF) ivar wife aasaiya ketangana than koduparu...do u think the gal will ask first??...I dont think so....andha thairiyathile than idhe solraru...so neengo unga argument continue panungo :)...Sri love marriage pannipenu solli irundha may be konjum yosikalam...but ivar arranged marraige than so neengo argue panungo :)

Enna Mic Maami Morpheus kku ethi vidurela? Neo satharana aal illai theriyumono...

Arranged marriage pannindalum... kiss kekka mattanga nu enna nichiyam... Namma shysumi adutha levelukku poi thandipangalam.. eiffel tower le kissing allowed annachi.

Appuram to my knowledge there are lot of places in france for romance...

See I gave a very good example, Effiel Tower, It is a public place and kiss is recognized... so kiss adikalam.

Mic Maami:

Nenga sollurathai vachu partha love panni kalyanam pannurava mattum than effiel tower le kiss adikalam nu sollurela... enn arranged marrange panninavakku romance varatha enna maami pesurengo....

Enna poruthavarai naama evalo free ya irrukamo athe alavukku namma partner um free ya irrupanaga, its a gloabal truth, may be Iyanaar can explain it better.

Appuram engavathu tour pora edathule public place le ellarum kiss adichakka namalum kiss adikanum nu thooni ketta kiss kodukurathule thappu illa.. summa vekka padurathukaga naan culture mathikiren nu sonna naan othukka matten...

I will stick with my manners, athe samayiam 2 minute kiss aala genitics maruthuna..

:lol: dei morpheus oon mattu vandi mela vanthu adippen...

Genetics eppao marrathu:

1. Ofcourse love marriage pannupothu maruthu.

2. Ofcourse love marriage kaka vetta vittu odumpothu maruthu.

Summa voting mattum pannina pathuthu... inga no nu vote pottavanga ellarukkum vekkam peak le irruku...athukku naan enna panna mudium.

anainar
12-22-2003, 04:38 PM
Annachi Sri,

Intha podu podareenga, koncham absend aanathum. Neenga 2nd standard padikkum pothu kiss kudutheengalo? I kiss my son or any lovely kid when they come to me and play with me. Can I do the same to any girl who comes and talk to me? Enna pesareenga? Ivaru 2nd std kiss kuduthaaraam, ippovum kuduppaaraam, kekkarathukku aal illainnu ninaippa? Athukkung naama inge pesara kissukku neriya difference irukku. Expression of love is one thing, but passion is another thing. A peck in the cheek or forehead is an expression of love and we dont have any problem with that. Expression of passion is different.( Matrix Reloaded kiss between Neo and Persophone is passion ). Unga matrix termionolgylaya solliten. That is what we are saying not adivisible.

Whether we will allow our children to do that? Well, it is their choice. We will teach them our values and let them choose what suits them the best.

So, summa mottai thalaikkum mulang kaalukkum mudichu pottu detour podatheenga, leave alone that 2nd std kiss. Main matterukku pathil sollunga.

Cheers.

butterfly
12-22-2003, 05:24 PM
sri wrote,

Nenga sollurathai vachu partha love panni kalyanam pannurava mattum than effiel tower le kiss adikalam nu sollurela... enn arranged marrange panninavakku romance varatha enna maami pesurengo....

appadi illai sri....wat i meant was when she cud control herself frm falling in Love...she wud have lots of control over her passions :)...adhukunu love marraige panravango ellam control illainu nan sollalai....coz to be in love & to control their emotions is more harder :)....

Enna poruthavarai naama evalo free ya irrukamo athe alavukku namma partner um free ya irrupanaga, its a gloabal truth, may be Iyanaar can explain it better.

Not really...u may be very free & hug ur wife in front of ur parents or her parents...but not neccesary she wud feel comfortable to be hugged in front of them ;)

Appuram engavathu tour pora edathule public place le ellarum kiss adichakka namalum kiss adikanum nu thooni ketta kiss kodukurathule thappu illa.. summa vekka padurathukaga naan culture mathikiren nu sonna naan othukka matten...

ok sri....take this as an example...u take ur wife to the school u studied...she gets all emotional & asks u for a kiss (passionate kiss )...u see ur teacher walking towards u..wud u kiss ur wife in front of ur teacher??

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Adada... Ada.. Ada...

Enna ore imsaiya pochuthu.. Iyanaar Love varathukku karaname first passion than.. thirutu thanama theatre le ethanai per kiss adikiratha naan pathu irruken... appo avan ellam yokiyama? Dei Aarumugam engada irruka... inga paruda.. ivanga imsai thanga mudiyalai...nee koncham solluda...

ok sri....take this as an example...u take ur wife to the school u studied...she gets all emotional & asks u for a kiss (passionate kiss )...u see ur teacher walking towards u..wud u kiss ur wife in front of ur teacher??

Itha parunga butterfly etho samarthiyama madakuratha ninapaa... Naan school le ellam kiss adikka matten... ithu enna torchurea irruke... kalvi karkkum idathula evanachum kiss pannuvana..

Appo school 'um eiffel tower 'um onna :evil: Mic Maami :evil:...

Ofcourse anga wife ketta naallu thatu thati (methuva(anba) thalaila odane ethachum sollathinga :Ksp:) vettukku kootitu vanthiruven... first of all entha ponnum kekathu school munnadi kiss adi nu.. oru levelukku ottunga maami.

meenaram
12-22-2003, 05:31 PM

Aha butterfly romba romba intelligent question. Nanney konjam yosikiren now because i blindly told yes previously.

sri thambi enna solrarnu parpom. sri neenga bayapadama sollunga akka kathai thirugamaten.....ha ha lol

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 05:34 PM

Aha butterfly romba romba intelligent question. Nanney konjam yosikiren now because i blindly told yes previously.

sri thambi enna solrarnu parpom. sri neenga bayapadama sollunga akka kathai thirugamaten.....ha ha lol

I replied akka... enakku evanume support panna mattengiraga ellam vekkathule kooni kurigi irrukanaga pola irruku...

meenaram
12-22-2003, 05:35 PM
Adada... Ada.. Ada...

Enna ore imsaiya pochuthu.. Iyanaar Love varathukku karaname first passion than.. thiruthu thanam theatre le ethanai per kiss adikiratha naan pathu irruken... appo avan ellam yokiyama? Dei Aarumugam engada irruka... inga paruda.. ivanga imsai thanga mudiyalai...nee koncham solluda...

butterfly wrote:

Itha parunga butterfly etho samarthiyama madakuratha ninapaa... Naan school le ellam kiss adikka matten... ithu enna torchurea irruke... kalvi karkkum idathula evanachum kiss pannuvana..

Appo school 'um eiffel tower 'um onna Mic Maami ...

Ofcourse anga wife ketta naallu thatu thati vettukku kootitu vanthiruven... first of all entha ponnum kekathu school munnadi kiss adi nu.. oru levelukku ottunga maami.

sri kalakal answer enaku ethu thonalayie..Butterfly kitta naan matikiten. But I will support you don't worry! u carry on.

butterfly
12-22-2003, 05:41 PM
hi all,
if u happen to get an opportunity, will u kiss in public? this queshtin is for all the people in western countries, where u find lots of natives smooching and hugging in public places..... will u engage in similar acts in western lands, if u happen to get an opportuinty..... for ppl who say yes, will u do the same in india?

Inge topic is PUBLIC PLACE :)....not romantic places :)...so sri & meena... Ippo puriutha nan enn appadi ketenu...this question popped up the first time I read this topic...but wanted to see how long it wud go for...aana ippo sri ketka vachutaru :(....kumbale goinda podarathu easy...aana question nalla vasichitu bathil podanum :)

butterfly
12-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Everyone I just asked this question to sri...but it was meant for everyone who answered YES...coz am sure most ppl who answered Yes thght about romantic places to Kiss...so no offences plsss ...yarum koba padatheengo...me paavam :(

meenaram
12-22-2003, 05:46 PM
hi all,

Inge topic is PUBLIC PLACE :)....not romantic places :)...so sri & meena... Ippo puriutha nan enn appadi ketenu...this question popped up the first time I read this topic...but wanted to see how long it wud go for...aana ippo sri ketka vachutaru :(....kumbale goinda podarathu easy...aana question nalla vasichitu bathil podanum :)Butterfly still that depends on teacher. Avar nalla teacherna avar pona piragu kiss pannalam because athu avaruku kodukira mariyathai. Vera yaar vanthalum no problem.

anainar
12-22-2003, 06:00 PM
Meenaram,

Ippadi unknown variables ellaam kondu varatheenga, that respectable teacher, peon appdinnu. Sri was categorical that no kissing in school. Aaama, Sri, let us assume you go to your school in a holiday, and there was no one around. Will you still kiss your g/f or wife? Illati, the same logic holds good or what? Let us see your definition. I have one explanation but will wait till you come out.

Cheers.

meenaram
12-22-2003, 06:21 PM
Meenaram,

Ippadi unknown variables ellaam kondu varatheenga, that respectable teacher, peon appdinnu.

anainar,
appadina school is not a public place right? then butterfly's qn. itself wrong. enna sri am i right?

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Sri, let us assume you go to your school in a holiday, and there was no one around. Will you still kiss your g/f or wife?

No.. :nono: Athu padikira idam, romance ellam panna mudiyathu.. school is a school, athukana respect namma kodukanum. It is not bounded to culture or anything. It is a place we learn about ozhukkam (good habits) etc.. like a temple mari.

So there is a big no if anyone asks a romantic kiss. Ippa oru chinna papa ketta kannathule koduppen... athelam no problem..

Teacher irruntha enna illati enna, school is a place you learn your habits. so big no for romantic kiss.

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 06:26 PM
Meenaram,

Ippadi unknown variables ellaam kondu varatheenga, that respectable teacher, peon appdinnu.

anainar,
appadina school is not a public place right? then butterfly's qn. itself wrong. enna sri am i right?

Corrite a sonnega Sorna akka.

Iyannar um mic maami paln pottu madakka pakuranga...

meenaram
12-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Meenaram,

anainar,

Corrite a sonnega Sorna akka.

Iyannar um mic maami paln pottu madakka pakuranga...Thats correct sri. enna anainar and butterfly aley kaanum. butterfly olunga explain pannunga, i mean ur qn. itself wrong..

dinesh
12-22-2003, 06:48 PM
kannugalaa.....ithu velaikkaavaathu........
ulla thappu ellathyum neenga rendu perumaa right akkiduveenga pola irukku..... :lol:

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 07:02 PM
kannugalaa.....ithu velaikkaavaathu........
ulla thappu ellathyum neenga rendu perumaa right akkiduveenga pola irukku..... :lol:

Appa innadri nee.. nee enna solluve nu theriyum.. theater le kiss adikirathum thappu... eiffel tower mela kiss adikirathum thappu nu solluve....unkitta ketta ithan varum... unakku seriyana vekkam athan thappu thappu nu thappu pinnadi pore... enna sorna akka corrite thane...

dinesh
12-22-2003, 07:04 PM
eiffel tower-la mathavan kiss adikraan ahtanala naanum kiss adikerennu solre.......
inga road-la vera neraya vishayam panran......athanala neeyum atha pannuviya????
sagikkala un logic kanna..... :)

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 07:07 PM
eiffel tower-la mathavan kiss adikraan ahtanala naanum kiss adikerennu solre.......
inga road-la vera neraya vishayam panran......athanala neeyum atha pannuviya????
sagikkala un logic kanna..... :)

Naan than olunga school kku evalo definition koduthu vachirruken... athu ellam kannukku theriyalaiyo... thirumba vambu illukure...

Hanging Garden porom anga oru odai irrukku... silu silu nu kathu varthu... romance le naan oru poem solluren... athe kettu mayangi enn wife kiss kekuranga kodukama irruka mudiyuma...

Athellam oru creativity irruntha thoonum..naayium naariyum patha thoonuma? enna shidinesh pesure...mothala naaye nu sonne ippo road nu sollure...

muralipr
12-22-2003, 07:08 PM
nothing wrong in kissing in public in western country. But in india no

podanga
12-22-2003, 07:20 PM
really depends on what kind of kiss it is.. i am really a big NOOOOOO for french kissing in the public wherever it is, western or india. but i would kiss in the hands gently ;). basically, what makes my girl happy is what makes me happy, rite? so if she asks i would try not to disappoint, not hide my romantic feelings towards her and passionately kiss her in her hands without showing off.

podanga!

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 07:25 PM
really depends on what kind of kiss it is.. i am really a big NOOOOOO for french kissing in the public wherever it is, western or india. but i would kiss in the hands gently ;). basically, what makes my girl happy is what makes me happy, rite? so if she asks i would try not to disappoint, not hide my romantic feelings towards her and passionately kiss her in her hands without showing off.

podanga!

:lol::lol::lol: Vanga Vanga.. engada oruthanga varaliye nu parthen... Vanga podanga vanthu teengala.. nenga eppaiyume avataram mari varuvenga...

Western country le ellarum kiss adikira idathula kiss adikirathula enna thappu...

Appuram nenga enn elumbukku pottu irrukenga.... aiyooo payama irruku ....

anainar
12-22-2003, 08:28 PM
Sri,

Ada, ivaru pora idam ellaam, Hanging Garden, illati Eiffel tower. Why dont you do the same thing in Taj Mahal? Seruppadi illati kall adi vizhum. Otherwise 6Face will come with his lathi to beat you. :lol:

Naan sonnathu maathiri expression of love is ok, but not passion. Passionate kisses in theaters or dark corners are for thrill. A public place caeses to be a public place when there is no public or when they cant see. I dont approve that behaviour too, but dont despise that also. I am indifferent to such things. But in broad daylight, with 1000 people around you, having a passionate kiss is really something, that you are a exhibitionist, rather than a passionate lover. There are few things which are to be kept between two souls, and passion is one such thing.

Oru two hours illati udanay, Iyaanar enga, mic maami engennu aattam podareenga Sri? Ippo sollunga.

Cheers

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 08:35 PM
Naan sonnathu maathiri expression of love is ok, but not passion. Passionate kisses in theaters or dark corners are for thrill. A public place caeses to be a public place when there is no public or when they cant see. I dont approve that behaviour too, but dont despise that also. I am indifferent to such things. But in broad daylight, with 1000 people around you, having a passionate kiss is really something, that you are a exhibitionist, rather than a passionate lover. There are few things which are to be kept between two souls, and passion is one such thing.

Iyanaar, ithu enna ivalo opena othukurenga... theater le evanukkum theriyama thiruttu thanama kiss adikirathu ok nu... abacharam abacharam... logathule oru edam oru orama okanthu cinema pakka mudiyalai....

Taj Mahal erkanave sonnen, the people who built it lost their thumbs, so anga ponna i feel i was in a cemetry(any way it is a cemetry)... kiss adikkanum nu thoonathu... yaarukkume...

But effiel tower or hanging garden ellam oru thrill irrukum romatic poem ennaukellam pichukittu varum... ofcourse timessquare le 31st night poi kulira nina for the new year night wife ella kuttitu ponna kuda kiss pannalam...

No one will be looking at you, namma alunga evanuchum irruntha than vaithu erichal oda papanga... mithapadi vella karanga... avanga vellai parpanga...

how is this sounds? ;)

butterfly
12-22-2003, 08:43 PM
Taj Mahal erkanave sonnen, the people who built it lost their thumbs, so anga ponna i feel i was in a cemetry(any way it is a cemetry)... kiss adikkanum nu thoonathu... yaarukkume...

sri,
ungaluku thonathu...unga wifeuku thonuchuna????

But effiel tower or hanging garden ellam oru thrill irrukum romatic poem ennaukellam pichukittu varum... ofcourse timessquare le 31st night poi kulira nina for the new year night wife ella kuttitu ponna kuda kiss pannalam...

No one will be looking at you, namma alunga evanuchum irruntha than vaithu erichal oda papanga... mithapadi vella karanga... avanga vellai parpanga...

ange romantic couples mattum illai...there are old & kids coming there too...talking about 31 st night

There are few things which are to be kept between two souls, and passion is one such thing.

sri will say the same things once he gets married anainar :)

really depends on what kind of kiss it is.. i am really a big NOOOOOO for french kissing in the public wherever it is, western or india. but i would kiss in the hands gently . basically, what makes my girl happy is what makes me happy, rite? so if she asks i would try not to disappoint, not hide my romantic feelings towards her and passionately kiss her in her hands without showing off.

podanga!

very well said podango... :clap:

butterfly
12-22-2003, 08:44 PM
murali wrote,

nothing wrong in kissing in public in western country. But in india no

can u pls explain on that murali

butterfly
12-22-2003, 08:48 PM
Butterfly still that depends on teacher. Avar nalla teacherna avar pona piragu kiss pannalam because athu avaruku kodukira mariyathai. Vera yaar vanthalum no problem.

Good point meena....u wud never kiss in front of him right...its coz u know he his ur teacher...but when u passionately kiss ur lover there cud be other teachers around...or parents around...kids around....grandparents around...may be not ours .... still andha vayasuku mariyathai kodukanum :)...

Comenaughty
12-22-2003, 11:31 PM
well,
this is just an observation, im quoting here... but not intended to pinpoint on anyone.... rite now above 80% have said no kissing in public.... but has anyone gone to a hindi movie matinee show in satyam or worsht level tamil movie for matinee show to satyam/devi or some cineplex? neednt describe in words..... the movie mite be rated U, but definitely not the show going on in the last row ;) ..... y is our society this way????? this is certainly bad...... this is coz of the 80% of the ppl ehre who say no to kissing in public.....

if everyone follows kissing in public, there wont be any taboo on it ;) .... this is just a kind og opinion.... afterall, if one gets a natures call in the middle of the road, by hook or nook, u answer it.... similarly, y not kissing? wats so gross in it that u ppl are comparing humans kissing in public to dogs and cats on the road.....

:sm13: vaya sri.... konjum fight podalam, evangaloda....

naughty

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 11:39 PM
Naan eppaiyume inga than naughty irruken.... Corrite puduche naughty... Intha mari alunga irrukurathu nala than kanda kanda kasmala padam ellam padam nu release ahuthu...

Theater le irrutukulle koothu adikirathu ok, oru husband wife eiffel tower le kiss adikka kudathu nu eppa namma alunga nenachangalo appaiye purinchikitten.. namma cinema industry enn ippadi irruku nu...

king_143
12-22-2003, 11:40 PM
well,
this is just an observation, im quoting here... but not intended to pinpoint on anyone.... rite now above 80% have said no kissing in public.... but has anyone gone to a hindi movie matinee show in satyam or worsht level tamil movie for matinee show to satyam/devi or some cineplex? neednt describe in words..... the movie mite be rated U, but definitely not the show going on in the last row ..... y is our society this way????? this is certainly bad...... this is coz of the 80% of the ppl ehre who say no to kissing in public.....

if everyone follows kissing in public, there wont be any taboo on it .... this is just a kind og opinion.... afterall, if one gets a natures call in the middle of the road, by hook or nook, u answer it.... similarly, y not kissing? wats so gross in it that u ppl are comparing humans kissing in public to dogs and cats on the road.....

vaya sri.... konjum fight podalam, evangaloda....

naughty

Kissing in the back rows???. Ye pa athakune thani girls irupalge Even you can rent them, Namba inge athu madri relationship pathi pesuradu illai.

BoyZZ... mOVIE paKa PonNa GiRls mostLy InTHa TypE tHaN. Jeans pant pottu , Kaiyilai ore college bag matuna student ayura mudiaydu. (AP scenario only, Dont know abt TN)

Comenaughty
12-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Kissing in the back rows???. Ye pa athakune thani girls irupalge Even you can rent them, Namba inge athu madri relationship pathi pesuradu illai.

kingu,
who told u such activities are done by "such kinds of girls" ..... as u said.... u have claimed ignorance in TN... so pardoned....

but im sure the ppl who do such activites are SCHOOL AND COLLEGE BOYS AND GIRLS WHO ARE IN LOVE!!! so its very much relevant....

naughty

sri_gan
12-22-2003, 11:58 PM
King,

Athellam vera onnum illai... Ivangalukku ellam oru visheyam than kannukku theriyum.. eppadi aduthavan munnadi nallavan mari nadikirathu avalothan.

Ithula intha rendu nimisa kiss le genetics marum nu vera oru bite a pottu tu poirukanga... naan love matter eduthathum antha bite kanam poiduchu... first le irrunthu padinga ellam puriyum.

king_143
12-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Exams alla romba easy ya irukude , if our exams become very tough people will not have time such activities.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 12:00 AM
Exams alla romba easy ya irukude , if our exams become very tough people will not have time such activities.

Vengayam nalla advise kodukure nee...

Onnum illatha exam kke special class poranga ... innnum tough exam vachi enna vellam sollitu povanga...

enna kindal pannuriya?

king_143
12-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Vengayam nalla advise kodukure nee...

Onnum illatha exam kke special class poranga ... innnum tough exam vachi enna vellam sollitu povanga...

enna kindal pannuriya?

Sri, exam romba tough a vecha , 10 lindu 12 poravanga koranjuruvanga, 12 - college poravanga inum reduce ayurum. Orulavaku nalla padikuravanga indangana orualavaku olunga irupange. Appo college students ithu madri valai saiyaranganu paeru korayum.

Comenaughty
12-23-2003, 12:06 AM

ama,
vandhuttaar baa, future education minister.... (rajanad kitta recommendation letter vangikonga, it mite help :))..... satyam theatre A row'la oru gujaal padam nadakarathukku karanam easy exams'aam..... yov, ennayya pesara... andha pasanga enna schoolukku/collegukku padikkava poranga? sri correct sonna.... "vengayam" :lol:

naughty

king_143
12-23-2003, 12:09 AM
andha pasanga enna schoolukku/collegukku padikkava poranga?

Adu madri pasangala filter panavendidu exams. These people will get detained and should be kicked out of school , Appo intha madri ... cannot call themselves as students, at least.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 12:13 AM
King,

Onnu nalla purinchikko kicked out of school is not kicking out of society.. avan innum theru porikkiya than aavan.

Ultimately chinna vayasule varanum... aduthavangalukka namma nadikka koodathunu... Thappu pannitu chinna pillai le irrunthe othukura mana pakkuvam varanum.. athu valarkira appa amma kai la than irruku...

Inga ivalo pesuranga athu ithu nu... onnum illai naaliki avanga payyane roadle oru ponne kiss adichittan nu vachippom avanga eppadi pillai valakuren sonnathu ellam maranthidum...

Anna love marriage accept pannuvangalam... suma fun kku sollura mari irukku.

Comenaughty
12-23-2003, 12:15 AM
andha pasanga enna schoolukku/collegukku padikkava poranga?

Adu madri pasangala filter panavendidu exams. These people will get detained and should be kicked out of school , Appo intha madri ... cannot call themselves as students, at least.

yov king,
remember not all can score 100..... in a class there can be only one topper..... nee solra system'la india'la work aga chancea illa.... instead of that, y not break the taboo and kiss in public.... in fact, in bombay and delhi, there r parks just for lovers, where they can freely use their rights and engage in kissing.....

take in US itself.... kissing isnt a big thing here.... after being here for 2-3 years, when u c a couple kissing, will u give a damn? NO rite..... wats the reason..... u have got used to c'ing loads of ppl engaging in similar activities.... y not the same, come in india..... y do we have a society, which hides everything, and does all nonsense inside? why all this hypocrisy?

naughty

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 12:20 AM
Naughty,

onnum illa intha controversy paren.

Boys padam papangalam athu nalla irrukunum solluvangalam... anna oru licensed couple ellarum kiss adikira edathula kiss adicha summa irruka mudiyathu...ivanga culture appa vanthu kanna nondum paaru paaru culture theriyathavan nu...

Naal kattanranga pa padam...

Comenaughty
12-23-2003, 12:31 AM
Naughty,

onnum illa intha controversy paren.

Boys padam papangalam athu nalla irrukunum solluvangalam... anna oru licensed couple ellarum kiss adikira edathula kiss adicha summa irruka mudiyathu...ivanga culture appa vanthu kanna nondum paaru paaru culture theriyathavan nu...

Naal kattanranga pa padam...

correcta sonna sri....
add this..... boys padam paathu..... "romba mosam, family'oda paakave mudiyathu'nu" review solluvanga.... ana, star movies'la/HBO'la/theatre'la familyoda sernthu "AMERICAN PIE 2" padam paathu "family entertainer"nu classify pannuvanga.... yean eppadi? :think:

naughty

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 12:36 AM
Naughty,

American Pie 2 Family entertainer thats a good one... Entha review le vanthuchu Any tamil magazine or english magazine.

Boys padam naan bad review than solluven, thats beyond the limit, sangaar school pasangaliyum theater kku cut adichittu kummalam poda solluran.

American Pie 2 US'le ok, India le family entertainer nu review vanthiruntha.. pathi family nonthu poirukkum...

Shy
12-23-2003, 04:03 PM
Hi all,

naughty lets first understand this.. yentha indian family back in India accpet american pie to be family entertainer???? u are mixing up 2 different types of people here. Oru ABCD family will sure say what u just said.. but boys'yum they will accept.
Oru Indian born and brought up family will never accpet both of them.

Sri, Theater'la oora seatla utkaanthu kissing someone eppadi abachaaram aagum. They arent publicly showing to everyone.. what they are doing. They are doing something is a dark place... Naadu road'la ellai.. in a dhopping complex or a mall when its too crowded and all types of people are moving around you irrespective of their age, appo when u intimately kiss ur lver, wife.. appo athu abachaaram... because u are not respecting others feelings there... u are embarrassing them...

Culturekkum kisskum enna relationu kaeteenga.. eppo matum scholl padikura edam we cant'nu sonna what does it mean... unga lover angae kaeta.. ava kaeta'nu kuda vaendiyathuthaanae???
school matum good habits kathukara edam u cant spoil itnu theriyuthu elliayaa.. u doing something like kissing in public is not a good habit neegalae soreenga..

Western : Just because for ur career u are here, doesnt mean that u cant lend in their culture.. u cant simply do that, unless u want to let go whatever u had taken along with u for all these years...

Shy

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 04:07 PM
Sri, Theater'la oora seatla utkaanthu kissing someone eppadi abachaaram aagum. They arent publicly showing to everyone.. what they are doing. They are doing something is a dark place... Naadu road'la ellai.. in a dhopping complex or a mall when its too crowded and all types of people are moving around you irrespective of their age, appo when u intimately kiss ur lver, wife.. appo athu abachaaram... because u are not respecting others feelings there... u are embarrassing them...

Shy,

Nenga vaal than athukaga... ithelam koncham overa theriyalai. Intha mari irrutu kule ellam panni panni sarva nasthiya poochu.

Nalla think panni sollunga.. oru husband and wife eiffel tower or hanging garden le kiss adikirathum.. theatre kule kalynam akurathukku munnadi nenga sollura mari love panni kiss adikirathum onna ongalukku...

This is way beyond limits and the sad part is 80% of people are accepting that they cheat their culture and you are heading it.

anainar
12-23-2003, 04:14 PM
Shy,

Super statements. We are in the west for a particular reason, "thirai kadal odiyum thiravium thedu". But what we learnt and how we lived in the past 25-30 years cannot be changed because of a migration. Ofcourse you need to learn to mingle with the new culture but you follow what you feel right. That way, I feel kissing in public place is a strict "no". If some one does it in a place where I work, I dont care. I am here with a mission, and that is all I care about.

Naughty, what you are talking is a societal change. Believe me it will take not 3 years may be 3000 years for the outlook towards expression of passion to become different in our homeland. Remember, Kamasutra came from India, where sex is considered divine. But we dont believe in flaunting of sex or passion. That is what kissing in public place is about, flaunting the passion. That is what we are against.

Cheers.

meenaram
12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Quote:

Butterfly still that depends on teacher. Avar nalla teacherna avar pona piragu kiss pannalam because athu avaruku kodukira mariyathai. Vera yaar vanthalum no problem.

Good point meena....u wud never kiss in front of him right...its coz u know he his ur teacher...but when u passionately kiss ur lover there cud be other teachers around...or parents around...kids around....grandparents around...may be not ours .... still andha vayasuku mariyathai kodukanum ...

butterfly U didn't answer me for the yesterday's qn. I asked whether school is the public place or not.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Shy,

Super statements. We are in the west for a particular reason, "thirai kadal odiyum thiravium thedu". But what we learnt and how we lived in the past 25-30 years cannot be changed because of a migration. Ofcourse you need to learn to mingle with the new culture but you follow what you feel right. That way, I feel kissing in public place is a strict "no". If some one does it in a place where I work, I dont care. I am here with a mission, and that is all I care about.

Naughty, what you are talking is a societal change. Believe me it will take not 3 years may be 3000 years for the outlook towards expression of passion to become different in our homeland. Remember, Kamasutra came from India, where sex is considered divine. But we dont believe in flaunting of sex or passion. That is what kissing in public place is about, flaunting the passion. That is what we are against.

Cheers.

Side Track::

Watch bolded area.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Main Track:::

Kissing is not only about passion, appo kulanthaikalukku kodukurathum kiss than... so kiss is not aonly about passion it is beyond that... athu puriyai oru mana pakkuvam venum.. illati yaaru kiss adikiratha parthalum passion than toonum... athu manasule irruka alukku...

When you are in true love what is there to hide? Oru true love kattura idam irrutu mattum thana?

silican
12-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Sri,
Onakku vara vara limit'e illama poyduchu .. enna solromnnu kekkave maatengra nee. U dont have to hide ur true love. yaar maraikka sonna ? adhai velippadaya kaamiichikkaradhukku oru alavu irukku. Solvaangale religion is like nudity. oraluvukku dhan velila theriyalam. overaa if u expose, its obscene..remember LOVE is a RELIGION.

silican

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 04:46 PM
Sri,
Onakku vara vara limit'e illama poyduchu .. enna solromnnu kekkave maatengra nee. U dont have to hide ur true love. yaar maraikka sonna ? adhai velippadaya kaamiichikkaradhukku oru alavu irukku. Solvaangale religion is like nudity. oraluvukku dhan velila theriyalam. overaa if u expose, its obscene..remember LOVE is a RELIGION.

silican

Ada pavingala... Love is a Religion thane.. appuram enda theater le thiruttu thanama kiss adikirenga...

Vettukkule okkathi vachi kiss adikiren naa ok... athu enna theater le enna kathal vedam ezhuthureengala? Theater ellam public place a theriyalaiya...

Ithellam pathu veruthu poi than theater pakam porathe illa naan, athuveum theater le side seat mattum vendam nu solliruven... imsai ore imsai.

silican
12-23-2003, 05:15 PM
Ippo yaarma theatre'la Kiss adikkaradha support panna ? Yaaravadhu kiss adicha vedikka paapennu sonne ? ippo theater pakkam poradhukke pudikkalainnu solre ? CONFUSIOUS

butterfly
12-23-2003, 05:17 PM
meena wrote,

butterfly U didn't answer me for the yesterday's qn. I asked whether school is the public place or not.

meena,
here is the definition for public place as per cambridge Dictionary

public (PLACE) [Show phonetics]
adjective
describes a place where a lot of people are:

Definition for Public

public (PEOPLE) [Show phonetics]
adjective
relating to or involving people in general, rather than being limited to a particular group of people:

So now U tell me is school a public place or NO?

butterfly
12-23-2003, 05:26 PM
I think this topic is just going in circles & more ugly...Husband & wife realtionship is punithamanathu....Pls dont compare it with wat some kids do in theaters....kiss between an Adult & a kid is paasam....dont compare that to a kiss between 2 matured consulting adults
If we want to continue the discussion If its ok for 2 consulting Adults to kiss in public...I will participate...otherwise I end this discussion here.

One more point for ppl who argue that kissing in public places is normal in US,Uk & canada...ask a 80 yr old born & brought up in these places if its normal...U will be surprised to find their answer

anainar
12-23-2003, 05:39 PM
Sri,

As usual you are connecting mottai thalai and muzhangaal. How can you equate the kiss to a small kid to the passionate one given to an adult? First one is expression of love. Father/mother kissing daughter/son, brother/sister kissing each other are all expression of love. The same expression of love between husband and wife is also fine. But a passionate kiss is something else. Now if you want to me explain you what it is, 6Face will come with a censor scissors to cut it off. Also I presume you are grown up enough to know what it is. That is what we are saying no.

Expression of love is fine. Expression of passion or flaunting of passion is not ok. That is all we say. Dont put your theories and divert.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi all,

naughty lets first understand this.. yentha indian family back in India accpet american pie to be family entertainer???? u are mixing up 2 different types of people here. Oru ABCD family will sure say what u just said.. but boys'yum they will accept.
Oru Indian born and brought up family will never accpet both of them.

Culturekkum kisskum enna relationu kaeteenga.. eppo matum scholl padikura edam we cant'nu sonna what does it mean... unga lover angae kaeta.. ava kaeta'nu kuda vaendiyathuthaanae???
school matum good habits kathukara edam u cant spoil itnu theriyuthu elliayaa.. u doing something like kissing in public is not a good habit neegalae soreenga..

Western : Just because for ur career u are here, doesnt mean that u cant lend in their culture.. u cant simply do that, unless u want to let go whatever u had taken along with u for all these years...

Shy

:lol: Silican, Iyanaar and butterfly... olunga team work pannunga...aal alaukku oru pakkum suthurenga so enna pesurenga nee ungalukke puriyalai pola...

See the above bolded area.. unga thalaimai vaal than vanthu sonnanga.. theater le kiss pannurathu abacharam illai appo athu acharama...????

Summa topic follow up pannurathu naa previous post mattum pannurathu illai... appuram naduvule kiss naa passion nu sonnathu nenga so i explained, it depends on the heart you have...

Olunga pathu pesungappa.....

Ippo yaarma theatre'la Kiss adikkaradha support panna ? Yaaravadhu kiss adicha vedikka paapennu sonne ? ippo theater pakkam poradhukke pudikkalainnu solre ? CONFUSIOUS

:lol: Anne silican, naan confucious naa nenga ellam thelinchavanga thane ethukku confuse agureenga... vada morpheus paayale.. unna enga mattanumo anga matturen...

Vadvivazhagan arumugan eppaiyume niyam side than nippan... avanukku theriyum ethu niyayam nu... summa avan inga illathathu nala build up kodukatheenga.. vanthana ega ragalaaiya irrukum.

silican
12-23-2003, 06:15 PM
thirumbavum thirumbavum,..nee kuttaya kozhappi meen pidikkalamnnu try panre...i meant tht statemt with reg to tht arguement. I stressed that Love is a Religion and denied tht I didnt say anything abt kissing in arguement.

secondly, i dont represent a team or group. The posts I make are a version of my opinion/feeling.

Silican

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 06:25 PM
thirumbavum thirumbavum,..nee kuttaya kozhappi meen pidikkalamnnu try panre...i meant tht statemt with reg to tht arguement. I stressed that Love is a Religion and denied tht I didnt say anything abt kissing in arguement.

secondly, i dont represent a team or group. The posts I make are a version of my opinion/feeling.

Silican

Bolded area: Good for you. no hard feelings.

This is for Morpheus only: When i meant kissing in public, it is not for arousing others, if everyone else is enjoying the part of the nature in right place, i don't see any harm in doing it and it is my personal opinion too and i don't give a damn for any one who criticize that feeling, it just that fact they don't know about that. ( I even told when two souls commute in right place on kissing the route is clear, i don't care about anything else.)

When it is a mode on public ofcourse we like drag on and another, group a illamaiya 80% vote kidaikuthu.

See i gave all valid explanation Appave purinchirukanum.. argument sake athe drag panniputtu... love is a religion na naanum argument sake konduvarakudathu naa eppadi?

If you like be closed, I liked to be open and vice versa ivalothan.

Athe pola, inga ivalo peru pesuranga, nalliki oru situation le kiss adikka mattanga nu enna nichiyam.

Back to normal... ;)

Comenaughty
12-23-2003, 07:40 PM
ok shy,
i accept i exaggerated a bit in my post relting AP-2 and boys..... lemme cite another example.... 2 different tamil movies.... lets take thalaivar's kurudhi punal and boys..... kurudhi punal, as everyone knows was widely acclaimed to be a real nice movie and a family entertainer.... no arguments abt that i guess.... but.... can anyone tell me abt the intimacy between kamal and gouthami in that movie.... when asked, ppl jus avoid that qn by telling "come on dude.... check out the story.... its too good.... kamal has tried to take the movie realistically"..... so thats the same point abt boys.... the chaps porttrayed in that movie are also real time.... im sure there are many ppl here who have resorted to various acts being portrayed in the movie..... why rnt ppl buying that truth?

and shy, i cant understand how u can glorify kissing in theatres as "not kissing in a public place" and can be excused..... the argument is pretty lame!!!! it jus hsows how our society has made youngsters turn to such places to show their love or watever!!.....

naughty

Shy
12-23-2003, 08:18 PM
ok shy,
i accept i exaggerated a bit in my post relting AP-2 and boys..... lemme cite another example.... 2 different tamil movies.... lets take thalaivar's kurudhi punal and boys..... kurudhi punal, as everyone knows was widely acclaimed to be a real nice movie and a family entertainer.... no arguments abt that i guess.... but.... can anyone tell me abt the intimacy between kamal and gouthami in that movie.... when asked, ppl jus avoid that qn by telling "come on dude.... check out the story.... its too good.... kamal has tried to take the movie realistically"..... so thats the same point abt boys.... the chaps porttrayed in that movie are also real time.... im sure there are many ppl here who have resorted to various acts being portrayed in the movie..... why rnt ppl buying that truth?

and shy, i cant understand how u can glorify kissing in theatres as "not kissing in a public place" and can be excused..... the argument is pretty lame!!!! it jus hsows how our society has made youngsters turn to such places to show their love or watever!!.....

naughty

naughty.. u, me and everyone knows this.... eppadi antha movie'la songs vaendaamnnu yaeduthu irunthaangaloo, athu mathiri those scens where not at all relevant. kamal'ooda weakness.. he included them.. because it was his say, his movie.. nobody will accept that the scenes were relevant for the movie.. we all know that its irrelevant.. but we cant do anythign abt it right.. its not in our hands.. moreover its the movie.. glamorous screen.. anything they can show... but in real life.. how can we accpet 2 people romantivally kissing in public?? sollunga..moviesla thaan appadina.. why public too? I dont know how the topic got striied to movie kissing here.. we are debating abt public people kissing in public intitmately right????

Sri.. Again u are confusing here.. what i meant is in theaters we can somewhat digest the fact 2 lovers are messing up... there are NOT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.. and the are not exhibiting their love to everyone around there .. I dont know how can u compare kissing in public with kissing in the dark corner seat in a theater when movie is running... angae whose is embarrased..sollunga..

moreover u got to understand soemthing.. center seatla utkaarthutu no lovers will mess up intheaters.. immediate we can report to the owners there... these lovers.. eagles mathiri corner more private seats paathu thaan entha mathiri ellam pannuvaanga.. so lets stop comparing this type of kissing as PUBLIC in the first place.

Also as silican said.. no team in this topic.. its individuals opinon here..

Shy

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 08:21 PM
Sri.. Again u are confusing here.. what i meant is in theaters we can somewhat digest the fact 2 lovers are messing up... there are NOT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.. and the are not exhibiting their love to everyone around there .. I dont know how can u compare kissing in public with kissing in the dark corner seat in a theater when movie is running... angae whose is embarrased..sollunga..

I was one of that embrassed guys who freaks out not to go to movie theaters corner seat since people are making another movie down there. If you can digest that, what makes you say that in a romantic place like Hanging Garden is not a place to give a kiss when 100's and 1000's of people kissing there.

Enakku athu than puriyalai.

Comenaughty
12-23-2003, 08:27 PM

moreover u got to understand soemthing.. center seatla utkaarthutu no lovers will mess up intheaters.. immediate we can report to the owners there... these lovers.. eagles mathiri corner more private seats paathu thaan entha mathiri ellam pannuvaanga.. so lets stop comparing this type of kissing as PUBLIC in the first place.

Also as silican said.. no team in this topic.. its individuals opinon here..

Shy

shy,
theatre is a public place.... no arguments abt that.... then how can u tell kissing in corner seats is OK but not in center seat.... its just like telling.... one can steal 1000 bucks of items from a shop, but if one robs a bank of 100000 bucks, its a crime..... i dont accept ur argument that corner seats rnt public places.....

anainar,
i accept ur point that india is far off from being one like the west with respect to this issue.... but in bombay and delhi, there r lovers park, which is exclusively for couples to spend time.... and this is a step closer towards the culture in the west...time isnt far off where u will find one like this in chennai too... then all this messing up in theatres and other "secretive" places will end!!

naughty

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 08:31 PM
Thanks Naughty for backing up... aa vuna odane confusing nu oru line pottura vendiyathu enna sonnalum edu padathu la.. thats a bad habit... See if i say something na say i got confused don't say i'm confusing... that degrades my personal opinion... This is inherited from iyanaar, I told him 100 times about this.

viru viru virumandi.... viru viru virumandi.... viru viru virumandi....

http://www.thatstamil.com/images6/cinema/kamal5-300.jpg

anainar
12-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Sri,

It is not inherited from me. It is me who found this common thread in your arguments. You connect two totally tangential things by some argument which is confusing to people like uswho think in one way. Here you are connecting kissing a child and kissing a lover. Obviously we are confused.

I dont approve of passionate kisses in theaters too. But it happens in darkness and not in full glare of public. It is the level of tolerance and not acceptance. Also, my point consistenly has been expression of love is fine but not passion. I am not sure whether the kisses in theaters are so passionate( I have'nt seen one though I stayed for more than 2 years in IIT, Madras and visited quiet a few theaters ). Who ever claims to have seen one, let me know whether it was passionate.

Naughty, we are moving towards west in some ways and it is percolating down. But whether having a lover's park exclusively helps to prevent people from secretive kissing is debatable. And I dont think we will be westernised in our life time atleast. The concept of joint family is breaking and nuclear families are emerging. With that comes the new found freedom of expression of love and passion. But that will also bring responsibility into the adults mind and will make them decide which is good for them and which is not. And expressing passion in public place does not help freedom in anyway.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 09:04 PM
It is not inherited from me. It is me who found this common thread in your arguments. You connect two totally tangential things by some argument which is confusing to people like uswho think in one way. Here you are connecting kissing a child and kissing a lover. Obviously we are confused.

Side Track:::

Geetham note the point Iyanaar written, bolded for you guys.

Nenga ellam confuse agurathukka naan confucious naa enna artham?

Kallu mela namma mothittu, kallu mothiduchu nu sonna eppadinga?

Iyanaar,

My opinion is very simple and precise,

I will not have a love marriage I preserve the culture by arranged marriage and i have a heart and confidence to give a kiss in public if it was allowed. I believe i'm not hurting anypart of Indian Culture.

This is not for a detour, but a logical reasoning.

Ofcourse Kamasutra ezhutha mudiyum na, yaaravathu oruthar ellathium nadakuratha parthu thane ezhutha mudium, So In one way Indian culture does support public kissing and more in respective areas provided it was not restricted in that physical location or place. If Kamasutra didn't change any part of our culture kissing in a allowed public place doesn't change any of our culture, its purely our heart.

Ivalothan sarakku.

anainar
12-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Sri,

Side track:

We are talking and if we find the other guy going tangentially, we will be confused. It is because of your arguments. Kalli does not walk to you and hit you, but your arguments are directed to us and obviously we have to respond. Or we have to ignore you like we would do to a stone, but you are not a stone. So we dont ignore you, but give you a title "Confuscious". Ithu eppadi irukku ?

See, as usual you are bring another thing, how does love marriage affect our culture? Historically we had many different forms of marriage and Gandharv vivaham is also an accepted form of marriage in our culture. We had discussed this thread bare in another topic, but I hilight this to make people aware of your abilities to connect tangential things.

Kamasutra was written by Vatsayanar to educate people on passion and expression of it and derive pleasure out of it. Like I said, expression of passion between two souls is divine. But when it is shared with 10 people it becomes and orgy( or group s** ) Kamasutra does not talk about orgy, but about two souls. Whether Vatsayanar saw that or not is debatable. But even if he has seen it, it is for medical/study purpose which is no harm, unlike a public passionate kiss.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 09:26 PM
Kamasutra was written by Vatsayanar to educate people on passion and expression of it and derive pleasure out of it. Like I said, expression of passion between two souls is divine. But when it is shared with 10 people it becomes and orgy( or group s** ) Kamasutra does not talk about orgy, but about two souls. Whether Vatsayanar saw that or not is debatable. But even if he has seen it, it is for medical/study purpose which is no harm, unlike a public passionate kiss.

Well it is not in MBBS course for some reason, so I will not agree it is a medical book, it is purely written for passion... innum 4 generation kalichu US le vikara **** tapes pura medical purpose nu solluvenga pola irrukku...

As long as a public kiss is allowed in a place there is no harm in doing it, it just a fact.

We are talking and if we find the other guy going tangentially, we will be confused. It is because of your arguments. Kalli does not walk to you and hit you, but your arguments are directed to us and obviously we have to respond. Or we have to ignore you like we would do to a stone, but you are not a stone. So we dont ignore you, but give you a title "Confuscious". Ithu eppadi irukku ?

Avasara pattu pathil sollurenga. The comment were not directed at you, it is just a fact it was about the topic here it is "kissing in public" it is not you corrite a?

So kallu/comments irrukura edathula than irruku... athai purinchikiravanga ( kallu case la nadakuravanga.... muttikitta) namaa onnum panna mudiyathu...;)

anainar
12-23-2003, 09:40 PM
Jeeeese!! You are proving your mettle again Sri. How can you equate Kamasutra to **** that you get in the US( or for that matter any place?).**** appeals to the basest instincts of voyeurism while it does the least to educate an individual on eroticism. The division is thin and kamasutra is a study of sex and passion. Whether it is MBBS study or not does not matter to me. It does not talk about exhibitionism which is what **** is about.

But this discussion is taking tangential direction in **** and others which I dont want to discuss at all. So let us leave those things out of this.

Cheers.

butterfly
12-23-2003, 09:59 PM
anainar,
if u check ppl who said no...they all have compared the kiss to either kissing a child or their mother...so that shows how pure their heart is...so lets leave it that way...may be after they get married we will ask them this question :)...they might just laugh @ this discussion then...so lets all relax & enjoy the hols

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 10:12 PM
Jeeeese!! You are proving your mettle again Sri. How can you equate Kamasutra to **** that you get in the US( or for that matter any place?).**** appeals to the basest instincts of voyeurism while it does the least to educate an individual on eroticism. The division is thin and kamasutra is a study of sex and passion. Whether it is MBBS study or not does not matter to me. It does not talk about exhibitionism which is what **** is about.

But this discussion is taking tangential direction in **** and others which I dont want to discuss at all. So let us leave those things out of this.

Cheers.

Summa cheaase boose ellam sollathinga... MBBS le Kamasutra irruka? illaila appuram eppadi nenga atha medical kaga ezhuthi vachanganu sollalam. It is purely made for passion. ambuttu than. Who knows innum 4 generations le US le vikira tape poora medical benifits kaga than panninga innoru Iyanaar sathiyaam kuda pannalam yaaru kanda?

Naan pesama than irrunthen nenga than medical term konduvanthu mettle mix panniputtu ippo kodaiyuthna enna artham?

:lol: Butterfly, Nenga enn solla mattinga purity pesuna mattum vanthirathu... enn shy unga kannuku theriyalaiya she said kissing in theater is not abacharam... appo tea kudikka poi irruntheengala... :D

butterfly
12-23-2003, 10:25 PM
Sri,
summa vambuku izhukatheengo...all i know is u wudnt dare to kiss in public :)....coz if u had the sense to thattu ur wife in school & take her home...u have the sense to thattu her again in effel towers when u see little kids & older ppl around u...thgh there are other ppl kissing :)

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Sri,
summa vambuku izhukatheengo...all i know is u wudnt dare to kiss in public :)....coz if u had the sense to thattu ur wife in school & take her home...u have the sense to thattu her again in effel towers when u see little kids & older ppl around u...thgh there are other ppl kissing :)

:lol: Nenga eppa pshycology (shyology) department pakkam ponninga...

I will definetely not give a thattu in effiel tower 'cause it is a rare occassion... and first of all namma ponnunga kiss kekurathe aburvam.. ketta vittudalamoooo.. kudathu kudave kudathu. More over vella kara kuzhanthaigal thappa nenaikathu... kiss adikirathellam partha. Kurthi punalna kamal sonna dialogue "Naa solli tharati satellite tv solli tharapoguthu..." its a fact...

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Namma discussions ellam irrukattum... There is new movie thats gonna release soon. There is a picture like below... ithukku enna solla porenga...

Kathalai atharipathum cinema than...
Kiss adikka solli tharuvathum cinema than...
Namma makkal olingu oligu kiss adipathum cinema theatre 'il than....

I devoute this picture for the guys who voted NO in this topic... are they ready to raise their red flags that cinema is spoiling the Indian culture... which started with love and now going with public kissing (see the location its a public place and who is kissing two lovers)....

http://www.indiavarta.com/gallery/DANUSHFROMPUDUKKOTTAI/Danush10.jpg

butterfly
12-23-2003, 11:11 PM
sri,
I think its time for my poosanika ...enge Arumugam???...

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 11:13 PM
sri,
I think its time for my poosanika ...enge Arumugam???...

poosanika va.. vedam .. i think you know my face... illati innoru thadavai kelunga poduren... appuram see the latest before your posting.

anainar
12-23-2003, 11:46 PM
Ada paavamay Sri, neenga ivlo loose nnu ninaikkavay illai. Will you do everything they do in the cinema? Will you run around tree singing songs? Inge avan avanukku velai parthu sambalam vaangarathukkullay un paadu en paadunnu dabba kizhinchuruthu. Ithula enge park poi kiss adikarathu as you have shown in the picture?

Muthalla intha cinema paithithiyam vittu tholainga.

This is for Morpheus only: When i meant kissing in public, it is not for arousing others, if everyone else is enjoying the part of the nature in right place, i don't see any harm in doing it and it is my personal opinion too and i don't give a damn for any one who criticize that feeling, it just that fact they don't know about that. ( I even told when two souls commute in right place on kissing the route is clear, i don't care about anything else.)

Appuram there was a news item. In Honkong, in a bar, four guys gang raped a girl and the crowd of 200 people there enjoyed the free show. Ungalogic padi paartha since the crowd enjoyed it, so it is ok right?

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-23-2003, 11:51 PM
Ada paavamay Sri, neenga ivlo loose nnu ninaikkavay illai. Will you do everything they do in the cinema? Will you run around tree singing songs? Inge avan avanukku velai parthu sambalam vaangarathukkullay un paadu en paadunnu dabba kizhinchuruthu. Ithula enge park poi kiss adikarathu as you have shown in the picture?

:lol: Confucious vittu koncham kila erangi ippo loosu nu sollurengala... athavathu kallu poi, vazhai pazha thoolu athu mariya...

Tell me one family place in India which supports love except cinema. First stage love, Second Stage Kiss.

Rape kkum kiss kkum vithyasam theriyatha alavukka unga muzhai mazhungi poochu...achariyama than irruku. Arumugam paravala pola irruke.

anainar
12-24-2003, 12:01 AM
Sri,

I apologize for using the word loosu. It came in a spurt of a moment which happens when talking to a close friend. Hope you were not offended by that.

Rape and kiss ukkum vithyaasam nalla theriyum. Summa oru argument ukkaaga, unga point and a news item connect panninen. Ippo eppadi irukku ungalukku? appadi thaan engalukkum irukkum when you connect a adult kiss with a kiss given to a child.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Rape and kiss ukkum vithyaasam nalla theriyum. Summa oru argument ukkaaga, unga point and a news item connect panninen. Ippo eppadi irukku ungalukku? appadi thaan engalukkum irukkum when you connect a adult kiss with a kiss given to a child.

Three things out of this:

1. I know the difference between a kiss and rape so i'm not mad at myself on my personal opinion about a kiss and it is not going to change.

2. Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth principle engaiyum apply pannalam, words can't affect any one else except the one who said it. (yesterday evening innoru topic le irrunthuchu.)

3. Neenga loosu nu sonninga naan vazha paazha thoola mathi.. ver oru section le announce panni irruken... personal takings ellam mothala tension aiduven.. ippo lot relaxed, so never mind...;)

Shy
12-24-2003, 02:46 PM
shy,
theatre is a public place.... no arguments abt that.... then how can u tell kissing in corner seats is OK but not in center seat.... its just like telling.... one can steal 1000 bucks of items from a shop, but if one robs a bank of 100000 bucks, its a crime..... i dont accept ur argument that corner seats rnt public places.....

naughty...

u are not understanding my point here. see first of all theaters is itself a dark place right...moreover lovers choose a corner less frequent seats.. again solraen entha mathiri lovers solraen.. avanga cornerla kiss panraanga.. since less frequent few people around thaan irupaanga.. no people all over them..

But imagaine the same people sitting in a center seat.. entha side and that side people are sitting and if noe they mess up.. its equal to messing up when u are in a center of the busy parking lot...

Ethai thaan mean panninaen... obviously its different..

U cant say this as a crime.. becasue first of all.. its not a crime to steal(kiss).. its a crime only if u steal(kiss) publicliy. The lovers in a corner, less frequent seat arent exhibiting themselves...They are thirivng to make that place as much as private as possible...
IF they are exhibits.. they can very well sit in the front row and start playing.. they dont do that right.. athai solunga.. i will second u...

Shy

Shy
12-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Ok Sri...

Shopping poi irunthaen.. antha was offline for few hrs..

anyway to the topic..

Who by the way said Love marriage is not our culture.. unga example amaraavathi ambikaavathi, taj mahal eppadi vanthathu???... appo enna??? ethu mathiri 1000's of love stories long way back irukku theriyumma theriyaatha...Athua vidunga.. murugan valli enna solreenga...for that matter mopst of our gods have love in their life, not arranged ones alone.

Chumma Love marriage'yum Kissing in public'um compare pana kuudathu..

Again already explain pannnathathi solraen .. Culture is a learned behaviors and ideals of a human group or society that we follow as all long. "Love" and fighting and marrying that person has a very very old histiry in our culture.. athai thaan naan mean paninaen by kissing is against culture..

What do u mean by onnum ella vishyam this public kissing.. for u nothing.. but for others. when they are in that embarassing situation when u are intimately involved and making a mess around...

Eppo sollunga where in our culture so far we have romantic kissing in public?

Next time culture with love marriage pathi kutham solarathuku munnadi athuku facts irukannu first yoseeinga

Shy

Sri.. read my post earlier... and then tell me if love is in our culture or not... just give an yes or not first.. this should be ur first post for me in this okvaa..

Second also point me how come kissing alone was pointed out in kamasutra? thats SEX sri.. not kissing in public... dont intermingle sex and kissing in public here...

Third athu enna question 2 lovers private'a kiss adikarthu ok and husband, wife in effiel tower why not ok kaekureenga. Enna sri.. we are not saying kising should be avoided.. kissing in public be.effiel towerla kiss panrapoo. wiife thaaliyaa ellarkkum kaamichutu naanga legal thaan so we are kissing sonrala.. ellai appadi sonna thaan okvaa.. NO its not.. 2 staright people whoever it is.. kissing in center public ic bad.. thats it period.. athula u cant differentiate avanga love marriage'a ellai arranged'a.. athu vaethanda vaathaam..

Appadiyae neenga solrathai paathaalum.. atleast the love marriage couples have the decency to get some privacy when kissing and are not exhibits..

So naan kaetathuku ellam answeer clear'a sollungo.. then we will proceed in ur way..;)

Shy

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 04:03 PM
Shy,

ungala porutha varaikkum Theater oda corner seat is a private place. Love pannuravanga vekka pattutu pannura visheyam athu.. atai publica pronounce pannurathala theatre will not become a private place.. athukku dinesh sollurathu than correct ingaiyum kiss adikatha angaiyum kiss adikathe. Atha vittutu eiffel tower public place naa.. theater oda corener seat mattum eppadi private aga mudiyum... darkness in theater is not privacy aunty. Its the heart which is dark inside says its is private.

Kiss adikirathu thappu naa thu ella pakamum irrukanum... for example nenga sonna mari love marriage pannikiravanga public kiss adika mattanga nu evalo perumaiya sollurengo...

Arranged marriage pannikiren solluravan, corner seatle ivalo attuliyam pannurangale athaiyum jeernam pannikittu summa okanthu irrukan parunga... athu nenga sollura decency kelam mela.

Honesta solla ponaa, inga love marriage pannikitavangalum nallave effiel tower le kiss pannuvanga.. enna ithukelam camera vachikitta proof panna mudium.

Koncha perukku unga peru ari shy koncham jasthi koncham perukku athu illai.. ivalo than difference.

If kissing is allowed in a public place especially western countries, ange kiss pannurathule onnum thappu illai.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like you said, if 2 straight people kissing in public is bad na.. it included theater corner seats also specially india, we must have kiss busters team to bust these morons in the corner seats of theaters and give some severe punishments, like act of sexual provocation nu. It might happen in India.

:lol::lol::lol: But west le athelam intha jelnmathule nadave nadakathu.. naga jolliya eiffel tower hanging garden angai ellam ellarum kiss adicha kiss adippom... kolanthaigal partha kanna mukittu kiss adippom.

Shy
12-24-2003, 04:07 PM
u havent answered my first question yet..

appuram naan ethukku varaenn

step by step'a ungalai pudikuraen ;)

Shy

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Sri.. read my post earlier... and then tell me if love is in our culture or not... just give an yes or not first.. this should be ur first post for me in this okvaa..

Love after marriage is our culture.

Second also point me how come kissing alone was pointed out in kamasutra? thats SEX sri.. not kissing in public... dont intermingle sex and kissing in public here...

I'm also saying it is sex, Iyanaar is only sayin medical athu ithu nu.... what my point is .. vathsayanaar is a 3rd person who watch all these things.. oru rendu couple kule darkness le irruka vendiyathu book vadivaama anniki velila vanthiuchu.. inniki usle tape tape a vikkuthu ivalothan...

Appadiyae neenga solrathai paathaalum.. atleast the love marriage couples have the decency to get some privacy when kissing and are not exhibits..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like you said, if 2 straight people kissing in public is bad na.. it included theater corner seats also specially india, we must have kiss busters team to bust these morons in the corner seats of theaters and give some severe punishments, like act of sexual provocation nu. It might happen in India.

:lol::lol::lol: But west le athelam intha jelnmathule nadave nadakathu.. naga jolliya eiffel tower hanging garden angai ellam ellarum kiss adicha kiss adippom... kolanthaigal partha kanna mukittu kiss adippom.

butterfly
12-24-2003, 05:01 PM
sri,
U said u wud kiss ur wife in effel towers & hanging garden if ur wife asks u....are u sure about that??...nalla yosichu bathil sollungo...coz my next question is depending on ur answer :)

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 05:10 PM
sri,
U said u wud kiss ur wife in effel towers & hanging garden if ur wife asks u....are u sure about that??...nalla yosichu bathil sollungo...coz my next question is depending on ur answer :)

Pattam poochi,

Enna plan podurenga? Logic illama quistin keka kudathu? enga intha vasan etho theory ezhuthuren sollitu aala kanum?

Yes I will.

butterfly
12-24-2003, 05:14 PM
Pattam poochi,

Enna plan podurenga? Logic illama quistin keka kudathu? enga intha vasan etho theory ezhuthuren sollitu aala kanum?

Yes I will.

Sri,
nan logic illame ketkalai...enn vasanai thedareengo :)....I will give u more time sri...read the whole post & then decide if u will kiss ur wife if she asks u in effel towers & hanging gardens...remember u chose those places...adhuku than me saying same places

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 05:37 PM
Sri,
nan logic illame ketkalai...enn vasanai thedareengo :)....I will give u more time sri...read the whole post & then decide if u will kiss ur wife if she asks u in effel towers & hanging gardens...remember u chose those places...adhuku than me saying same places

Enn answer eppaiyume onnu than, Effiel tower and hanging garden inga enn wife kiss ketta tharalama koduppen.

Vasana thedura karanam vera onnum illa.. he also choosed yes and he said he will definelety write something here... athan theduren... nenga ethukku time kodukurel nu enakku puriyuthu antha paruppu ellam inga vegathu... kelviya kelungo maami.. enn zodiac theriyumla...

butterfly
12-24-2003, 05:54 PM
sri wrote,

Enn answer eppaiyume onnu than, Effiel tower and hanging garden inga enn wife kiss ketta tharalama koduppen.

Ok sri...ippo indha questionuku answer panungo...coz our topic of discussion is this question :)

hi all,

question purunjutha??...If U say YES...wud u do the same in India???....so school by definition is a public place...but u answered u wont kiss ur wife even if she asks u...wat about in the middle of Central station...she is asking u for a kiss wud U kiss her sri?

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 06:09 PM
As long as India le yaarum public place le kiss pannatha varaikkum naanum panna matten.

Naan than sollurane if it was allowed, oru vellai india allow pannunanga na I might kiss.

Namma alunga cinema ellam pathutu kisser park nu onnu armbichanganu vachipom...future generation pora pakka patha appadi than agum pola irruku.

Naan society kku mathippu kodukuravan than, thats why i said i will wear veshti in my native place, so indiale kissing encourage pannatha varaikkum i will not kiss.

Enakku thiruttu thanama kiss adikka vendiya thevai illai and i think it is baseless to say it has some thrill.

Ithe topic le previous pagele cinema karanga publica kiss pannalam enkira range le solli kodukuranga.. athukku inna sollurenga pattam poochi.

Namma shy aunty athukku "O" pottallum poduvanga.

butterfly
12-24-2003, 07:55 PM
sri wrote,

Naan society kku mathippu kodukuravan than, thats why i said i will wear veshti in my native place, so indiale kissing encourage pannatha varaikkum i will not kiss.

Thanks sri...so ur vote is NO...U wont do it in India...this is wat we have been saying sri :)...enge vasan & naughty??....

Ithe topic le previous pagele cinema karanga publica kiss pannalam enkira range le solli kodukuranga.. athukku inna sollurenga pattam poochi.

I think its a misunderstanding sri....shy is talking about immature ppl kissing in the theater....so lets leave it & talk about matured adults kissing in public :)

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 08:19 PM
Thanks sri...so ur vote is NO...U wont do it in India...this is wat we have been saying sri

Maaami enna kathiya mathurenga? I voted yes... allow pannure Public place kiss adipen.

See the quistin is "will u kiss in public?" and my answer is yes.

If some one asked a quistin "will u kiss in India in public?" na i might say it depends.

Vasan / Naught/ King see this is called mic maami politics...

:lol: ippo theriyutha maami naan enn oru topic le vazhga potten nu...;)

butterfly
12-24-2003, 08:26 PM
hi all,
if u happen to get an opportunity, will u kiss in public? this queshtin is for all the people in western countries, where u find lots of natives smooching and hugging in public places..... will u engage in similar acts in western lands, if u happen to get an opportuinty.....

for ppl who say yes, will u do the same in india?

YES
18% [ 3 ]
NO
75% [ 12 ]
UNSURE
6% [ 1 ]

Sri,
so u saying ur unsure?....

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 08:35 PM
hi all,
if u happen to get an opportunity, will u kiss in public? this queshtin is for all the people in western countries, where u find lots of natives smooching and hugging in public places..... will u engage in similar acts in western lands, if u happen to get an opportuinty.....

for ppl who say yes, will u do the same in india?

YES
18% [ 3 ]
NO
75% [ 12 ]
UNSURE
6% [ 1 ]

Sri,
so u saying ur unsure?....

Alert! Alert! Alert! This is a topic detour by mic maami.

butterfly
12-24-2003, 08:41 PM
sri wrote,

Alert! Alert! Alert! This is a topic detour by mic maami.

Topic went roaming around....so was bringing it back ...adhukulle alert potuteengala??....nalla iruku...wanted to see how long this discussion wud go...but when it started going to the forest was worried it might get lost...adhu than brought it back :)...

answer enge sri?....

sri_gan
12-24-2003, 08:51 PM
The topic was very clear "will u kiss in public?" atha pattukku nenga india kku othiki pakurathu will definetly not help.

Nenga vena oru topic podunga seperate a saying "will u kiss in public in India ?" appuram eppadi answer varuthu nu parunga...

Intha topic kule subtopic create pannita... it will ruin the original thread.

Shy
12-25-2003, 12:18 AM
Love after marriage is our culture.

Good appo u dont beileve that murugan had a wife called valli. Also u dont belive in all the historic stories like aamaraavathi.. also kamban who said in paeriyaa kovil. that very place where cursed the other lovers.. so neenga puraanathula padichathu ellam nothing'nu soplreenga.. radha, baama kaathal for rishna.. ellam poi just maayainu solrenga..

So now we understand what do u mean by culture and tradition.. whatver is formed by U AND UR FAMILY is culture for you(dont take it seriously... i meant u have formed ur own circle...thats it)... not the ancestors... historians.. Sri.. thats not culture, tradition..something that a human race believes for so long..

I'm also saying it is sex, Iyanaar is only sayin medical athu ithu nu.... what my point is .. vathsayanaar is a 3rd person who watch all these things.. oru rendu couple kule darkness le irruka vendiyathu book vadivaama anniki velila vanthiuchu.. inniki usle tape tape a vikkuthu ivalothan...

Sari appadiyae neenga solra line'ae varaen.. that guy saw 2 people doing in dark and lighted that to the world.. will u give that as u present to u r family or kids or any other people? answer me that.. will u do such a thing???? may be u can hightlight ur teens mind more right??? what is stopping you???

Sri.. those books are done is a good way... But athukaaga u cant go and present that to anyone other than may be ur wife.. best close friends may be.. u have some restrictions for ceratain people.. mainly ur kids.. yaen.. because u know what is approprate for them and what not is. athu mathiri thaan kissing in public.. kissing privately is appropraite.. do whatever u can do.. but not in public.. padathula paathuthaan already they are getting messed up.. why u be a part and do that.. may be unga children paka maataanga.. but other kids may be..

I am NOT SUPPORTING KISISNG IN CORNER SEATS IN THEATERS.. So if u have kiss busters.. I second it.. All I said is when u compare the 2, a couples kissing in a center park and this couple.. The second is ok.. As butterfly said.. lets not detour the topic on just the theater kissers ok... lets come to the main people who kiss in PUBLIC.. broad light...

But west le athelam intha jelnmathule nadave nadakathu.. naga jolliya eiffel tower hanging garden angai ellam ellarum kiss adicha kiss adippom... kolanthaigal partha kanna mukittu kiss adippom.

Neenga kanna mudinna enna thooranthaa engalukku enna.. others kannna mooda vaikaatheeenganu thaan solroom..

Why is that u have some restrictions in public, like school, temple.. eveything is a public place.. why differentiate.. when u sau public place.. it should be everywhere... engae vaenna ur wife will say'nu vachupoom.. athu enna school, temple alone left out..

Shy

vasan
12-25-2003, 02:45 AM
Hey Guys,

Sorry for being absent and quiet for a while. I am a bit surprised to find that a topic - which is basically about kissing and 'expressing your love openly (?!)' has generated some 'mildly' heated arguments. Being one of the proponents who said YES to kissing in public, I think I owe you to explain my words and discuss it. Its going to be a long post. If you feel like skipping it, do so happily... I will let you go with an online and chaste peck on the cheek !! :lol: Anyway here we go..

Comenaughty wrote:

hi all,
naughty

butterfly wrote:

vasan,
the topic is about a man & women kissing in public ...nalla yosichu bathil sollungo ;)...

sri_gan wrote:

Silican,
Mutham kodukurathu enna poruthavarai thappe illai, when i was studying second standard i'm one of the few guys in a girls school, appa ellam nallave mutham koduthu irruken.
As long as you don't have any fever or disease or something, there is nothing wrong in giving a kiss.
Its another expression, I always felt that even i was backhome too, but yaarum enna solla vittathu illai... thats the truth.
As long as aduthavangala embarass pannatha varaikkum, kiss pakurathulaiyum onnum thappu illai... but don't be weird or jealous... that hurts you as well as them.

Shy wrote:

Vasan..first..... legal or illegal. Lets no worry abt that. its not that matters.

Culture is a learned behaviors and ideals of a human group or society that we follow as all long. Its the traditions. Western culture is different from ours. In india yes not doing something romantic in public is a culture. we can develop and grow ourselves outwardly. Like in fashion becoming more westernized etc. That is in general. 2 people alone arent involved.

Vasan.. moms not holding hands of fathers etc are different. Someone seeing that wont feel anything if u hold or not. But kissing someone passionately in public is entirely different.

Its our culture that our Ancestors, Grandfathers, Fathers.. they did not do that. because thats how we are. Certain things are private and they have to me. Anything related between 2 people romantically are PRIVATE issues. Why make it public.

Indian Society has some varaimurai. Why let it loose?

Shy

vedha79 wrote:

i think casula kisses is quite ok. but not the intimate kisses..smooches ...never in public. even thought we may be in western coutries i don't think we will fell so free do tod tese personal stuffs in public.

i will never smooch or do anything more intimate whereever i am. things that are personal should be personal/private.

I have included quotes from five people whom I respect much and who also have been quite expressive in this post. There are others also, but I have not included them for lack of space - and probably because they express similar view points (Silican, Venky, king, ShiDinesh, Meenaram, Aburvaraagam, Shysumi, Anainar, Muralipr, Podanga (avar peyar-rey adhu thaanpaa.. no pun intended!) and SuperVennai have also posted on this.. !).

So far as I can see Naught's questions have two components.. (see his quote above!)

a) You see lot of natives kissing and smooching and hugging in public. Will you do the same, if you get a chance, while living in the west!?

b) If you say yes, will you do it India, again if you get a chance (I presume)?

Most people who voted for YES have posted saying, its no big deal, and comparing it with other harmless kisses (like kissing kids, moms, grandmothers) etc. and they don't feel awkward about it at all. Kiss is an innocent form of expressing your love - be it with your partner or any one else.

Most people who voted NO have posted saying, that is not the kiss we are talking about, and its more intimate and it is against indian culture. Or some similar variations. A singular comment would be 'would you kiss in these circumstances (in your school, or temple or church or.. etc... )

Did I summarize correctly?

Let me come back to my comments (and as I always to I also presume its the collective opinion of every one who said YES, originally!! :) What can I say? Often I make such presumptions and end up with a my whole foot in my mouth.. No, that's not me kissing my foot, but you know.. :) )

Kiss is first and foremost an outward expression of your love. There is also another kiss which is a prelude to more and more intimate sexual act between couples. Where one ends begins the other. The fine line between the two kisses is pretty much based on the mental make up (influenced by anything from his/her personality to culture to education, age, culture, and a zillion other things).

I will kiss my partner in public. As an expression of my love. On her lips or forehead, cheeks... My fine line of where I would stop (while we are in public!!) is that such kiss shows both love and passion but not vulgarity. Much like my dress. Dress up pretty but avoid vulgarity. Let me get more specific.... In US teens would describe acts of passion into touching the four bases - first base is the kiss (on the lip) and fourth base is the home run (a complete sexual encounter). First base is cool! Anything beyond that in public is not OK with me... (Ofcourse if some one else is doing it, you won't catch me ogling at them, but I will probably grin and turn to the other side to give them privacy!). You see, while people would cheer you if you plant a smack on some ones lips, people would grin and turn the other side if its more intimate. I would not like to do it that much. So to answer Naught's first question: YES, I will do it (to an appropriate extent) if had the opportunity, while living in the West.

Now to come back to his second point... Would I do it in India? YES. Because I am me, and I haven't changed! But... the limit of how far I would go is much smaller. Why am I saying it? In US I stop at some point because any further, you would have your neighbours turning away to give you privacy. Same way, I will stop at a point when my neighbours in India will feel awkward. I am not stopping because I am embarrassed - I would change it to make it more acceptable to where I am living. Period. Be it US, or Amsterdam or Paris or Singaara Chennai or small-town-TN, I will respect the people living there and behave appropriately and as much as my own moderation will permit. First it should pass my own personal test of moderation and then it ought to be filtered by what is 'normal' in the place where I live. In my hometown, while people may appreciate holding hands with your partner, they will go agog if I kiss my girl. No point in rubbing the people around you in the wrong way. So I will keep it to more intimate circumstances.

Notice folks, all my comments show that I am basically me. My adoptation is so as to not hurt others feelings.

I don't believe it as 'against Indian culture' to kiss in public. Or expressing your romantic feelings (while chastely remaining with in the 'boundaries'). I don't believe culture is about that at all. What is then culture? Where do the past practices and ancient wisdom permeate to affect present behaviour and attitude? Do food, clothes, 'life-style', music, literature, and movies a part of a person's culture - if so, how big a part? What is the 'varaimurai' Shy wrote about? Do limiting ones own behaviour (in social circumstances) by what was always done called culture?

These are a little larger questions and will take time (and some good Christmas food and eggnog as well.. !) to answer . So folks, write your comments, and let me know if you still disagree with me... But, please, please do so, in cheerful holiday spirit and fun... If you want to... you can also kiss your loved ones (in private or in public according to your taste!!) and then come back and write....

Am I allowed to send you all a holiday hug and a kiss online?? :lol: :lol: Hey, treat me like a favourite elf, alright??

Have a good one folks... remember, if your festivities include alcohol, don't drive... :) Have a happy and blessed holidays !

gsatnan
12-25-2003, 06:01 AM
i would kiss some 1 in public if she was my wife or gf and also if its ok with the other person... i am a person who beleives in equality

sri_gan
12-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Appadi sollunga Gsatnan.

Ivalothan visheyam ithukku school le pannuviya.. central railway station le pannuviya.. nu oru maami ega ragalai pannuranga...

Enna porutha varai Wife kkum ungalukkum understanding vanthiruchna kiss adikirathule no problem... India le irrukum pothu koncham care eduthukonga, west le it is not a problem.

butterfly
12-25-2003, 06:19 PM
vango vasan & sathya

Read ur inputs...vasan very impressive :)....am in a hurry now so cant answer u to ur points...will do so when I get time :)...but am glad u shared ur points :)...so now I can fight u ;)

sathya,
u believe in equalitya??...very good ...question padingo nalla :)

meenaram
12-25-2003, 06:38 PM
What's your Public Affection Display limit with the opposite sex?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys Overall
---------------
Holding hands------- 55.7%
Hugging---------------20.7%
Kissing----------------21.2%

Girls Overall
--------------
Holding hands-------62.3%
Hugging--------------17.2%
Smiling---------------15.04%

Wonder who the 21.2% guys are kissing! Because only 5.4% girls say that they might kiss in public. Girls believe in privacy much more than guys do, that is evident... but not more than Calcutta guys, 58.8% of whom refuse to even hug in public!

Source: http://www.india-today.com/ttoday/122000/scene.html

sri_gan
12-25-2003, 08:12 PM
Sorna Akka,

Kalaki puteenga neenga.... So there is nothing wrong in kissing in public, it is purely the shy nature of gals and itha parthu some guys also not kissing in public.

It has nothing to do with culture or anything.

Corrite thane?

Shy
12-25-2003, 10:30 PM
vasan.. super summary.. busy today.. holiday ella. tomorrow vanthu will give my input..

Thanks and I really appreciate u for taking time and creating a cute post :)

Shy

anainar
12-25-2003, 10:57 PM
Vasan,

Pretty long post and the gist of it as I understand is you want to be yourself and dont want to hurt others feelings. That is pretty nice. I would anytime label that as first step of culture.

As I see it, you are not yourself, rather you are going to be defined by the surroundings. You would not kiss your wife even if you want to in India for what ever reasons. Then how can you be yourself ? You will fall in the category Unsure, rather than "Yes". Because you are bringing too many variables into the equation.

You yourself is limiting yourself based on the circumstances. That is what Shy also saying. Whether that is culture? I would say "Yes". Because you dont want to rub others feelings. That is the basic element of any civilization. Does that answer your question about culture?

You are talking about your own moderation. Where does that moderation level come from? We inherit that from our past. Ofcourse, we tweak it to some extent but the core values come from the past. It is not that past defines our presence, it is that we take the wisdom from the past and use it to define our present. Else, we will be starting all over again every time, reinventing the wheel, rather than improving it.

Cheers.

You too have a great holiday. I happened to drive to office today and was surprised to see the whole town being empty. Roads are empty, no on in the road. And it is called a festival. Contrast this with our Deepavali. The whole town will be out in the road, meeting people, watching movies, bursting crackers. Every tom **** and harry( or Sally, Mary and Dory ) will be in new dress meeting every other guy/girl he/she knew of. Isnt this contrasting part of the two different cultures?. The thought stuck my mind and would know how many of you felt the same way.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-25-2003, 11:07 PM
The kisses I liked the most.

There are so many expression for showing that you care, one such expression is the kiss.

Angel Kiss

http://www.namelyyoursgifts.com/angel%20kiss%20plain.jpg

Huging Kiss

http://www.freedphoto.com/images/hug_a.jpg

Kids Kiss

http://www.kids-right.org/kiss.gif

meenaram
12-26-2003, 08:26 AM
Sorna Akka,

Kalaki puteenga neenga.... So there is nothing wrong in kissing in public, it is purely the shy nature of gals and itha parthu some guys also not kissing in public.

It has nothing to do with culture or anything.

Corrite thane?

yeah its nothing sri-thambi. Above photos are good examples. Shy and Butterfly thaan romba elukuranga. anainarum sernthukirar. vasan the report was nice. hats off to you.

Shy
12-29-2003, 03:33 PM
meena and Sri... u got to remember something.. me anainar and butterfly arent saying the snaps sri had posted to be stopped or banned...even the hugging kiss they are kiggin in cheeks... therinchukoonga...

Enakku kai thuru thurunu irukku antha mathiri oru kissing snap pooda.. vaendaamaennu viduraen vedhakaaga.. ;)

Sri if u really feel that kissing in public no problem.. why dont u post a kissing_in_public_romantic_sna p... yaen athai post panalai.. whats stopping u from that..

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Sri if u really feel that kissing in public no problem.. why dont u post a kissing_in_public_romantic_sna p... yaen athai post panalai.. whats stopping u from that..

Oooooops! Shy Aunty.... I'm not Shy like your name Aunty ;).

Its just a fact i posted the picture I liked, see I mentioned above.

To be the fact, Romance is different from erotic nature of a kiss, In public it is hard to acquire a erotic nature kiss, it doesn't mean when you kiss in lips meant to be erotic.

:lol: There is a difference. Athu theliva irrukavangalukku puriyum.

meenaram
12-29-2003, 04:19 PM
meena and Shy... u got to remember something.. me anainar and butterfly arent saying the snaps sri had posted to be stopped or banned...even the hugging kiss they are kiggin in cheeks... therinchukoonga...

Enakku kai thuru thurunu irukku antha mathiri oru kissing snap pooda.. vaendaamaennu viduraen vedhakaaga.. ;)

ShyY shy poda vendiyathu thane. i don't think in the above snaps kisses r only in cheeks.

meena and Shy... u got to remember something.......

Enna shy ungalukey etho message vitukuringa...........

hi sri-thambi enna long time no see..........happy holidaysaaaa???

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 04:30 PM
meena and Shy... u got to remember something.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Aunty tension le irrukanga pola irruku... Be cool aunty....

Shy
12-29-2003, 04:40 PM
my bad. Shy and Sri.. just few words.. S'nu whenever I start its like my signature.. thats why..

Anyway back to the topic..

Neenga post pannina 3 snaps arent french kissing(the kissing we are debating abt.. romantic kisses) at all..

BTW I know that not all lip kiss are erotic.. I know that...kissing_in_public_roman tic_snap doesnt mean just a touch in lips.. romantic is a decent word for "you_know_what_I_Mean".. antha mathiri kisses are the embarrassment to others around. Now... why dont u go back and then view some snaps like that and post them here.. because... the snaps u had posted arent the kissing we are talking abt ;)

Again solraen.. kising in public romantically is the embarrasment for others and thats what should be stopped. not the good bye kiss, hug kiss, cheek kiss and all other sorts of kisses.

Theliva iruntha matum poothaathu.. yaethai engae eppothu seiyavendum'nu oru PAGUTHARIRU iruka vaendum ;)

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Theliva iruntha matum poothaathu.. yaethai engae eppothu seiyavendum'nu oru PAGUTHARIRU iruka vaendum

:lol: Aunty innum tension le irrunthu velila varala pola irruku....

Thelivu ennum solle... "eppothu seiyavendum'nu oru PAGUTHARIRU iruka vaendum" cover pannatha... nenga thukku puthusa ethachum sollanuma?

Kiss is not bad thing in public when it is allowed, Erotic nature kkum romance nature kkum neriya difference irruku...

For example:

A romance kiss could invoke the nice part of the soul in a person who sees it.

A erotic nature kiss could invoke the other part of the soul in a person who sees it.

If you say,

It is the responsibility of the people who engage in kiss make sure it is not erotic na corrite aunty... atha vittu puttu.... kiss adikathe nu sonna.... pei kku payanthuu veetukkule irrukura mari ...

Shy
12-29-2003, 05:10 PM
Thats what I am saying fom long time back Sri...

When 2 people engage in such a act.. they can express their love in a way that doesnt stand out.. I mean they can have kiss gently, in cheek, hand.. whatever.. to show their feelings...

But imagine them standing in a center place and perform a 5 mins act??? how will that look???

Athaan solraen antha mathiri kisses ellam when u are private and within 4 walls well do whatever u want... but when ur in public.. there should be some restrictions within urself.. just ennoda partner kaetangannu u cantt kiss them intimately for 5 mins in a center place...now thats bad..

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Athaan solraen antha mathiri kisses ellam when u are private and within 4 walls well do whatever u want... but when ur in public.. there should be some restrictions within urself.. just ennoda partner kaetangannu u cantt kiss them intimately for 5 mins in a center place...now thats bad..

:ee: summa intha mari naan athan solluren nu ellam solla kudathu....

Lets go simplified.

Kissing in lips is not erotic to my knowledge. Do you disagree?

ippa therinchurum nenga enna sollurengo nu...

Shy
12-29-2003, 05:32 PM
featurely touch to lips lasting only 1-2 seconds to express once feelings is not erotic ;)

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 05:45 PM
featurely touch to lips lasting only 1-2 seconds to express once feelings is not erotic ;)

Shy

You should have choosed yes in this topic then... enn no choose pannunenga?

anainar
12-29-2003, 08:24 PM
Sri,

That has been our stance consistently. While we are not against kissing, which is a symbol of love, but against display of passion. Kiss can be classified in "N" number of ways. A peck in the lips or cheek is no big deal. But there are kisses which cross these boundaries by miles. The kiss between Neo and Persophone is one example. That is what we are saying no. So, we are in the same side Sri. :wink: :wink: If you are saying you wont give this kind of kiss in a school, why did you vote yes?

Cheers.

Shy
12-29-2003, 08:32 PM
kalakeeteenga poonga anainar :yes:

Sri u should have voted no u know

Shy

vasan
12-29-2003, 08:55 PM
Yo guys,

What is all this?? You first say no to Kiss, then say, only limited kissing, and then you say... man, its is not your actual stand. You guys said flat out no to kissing. Read back your own posts. (Shy, yenna neenga? If you kiss lightly on a person's lips in public (school, bus, beach, theatre, kovil and a zillion other places), is it OK according to indian 'varaimurai' and culture? That is NOT what you wrote when you argued and 'pierced' my words with your famous sword... Unga sword is daily changing... :))

Indeed the first time the poll/post was made, it said 'making love' in public. I immediately said, its even illegal. Later it was changed and also I have explained what it means to kiss your loved ones. I said (like all the others who said yes to KISS), that its is showing your love.... just like showing it to your mom, sis, girl friend etc.. etc.. because its 'not meant as erotic', over the limit kiss... all those places, all of you were arguing against it.. 'nalla yosiththu sollungo' was the most often used rebuke... Now you are all turning the entire plate over... Guys, turn the Dosa, not the whole plate... :lol: :lol:

The original post said to kissing your girlfriend. In US and in India. I said YES! Both here and there. Yes to kiss and no to anything illegal or that violates a person's sense of privacy. I said it so, always. I am not changing it. You can call it YES or NO according to how ever you feel like it today... After all you are the folks who keep changing their minds...

Nalla kadhaiya irrukkupa, idhu... You first agree with me, and then say what I said was something else... Give up folks... don't be like Al Gore... :lol:

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 09:15 PM
Vasan,

Ivanga ippa onnu pesuvanga... theater kule ukanthu onnu pesuvanga... irrutiruchina onnu pesuvanga... ketta ellam culture nu dialogue vidivanga.

Itha parunga Naan eppaiyum onnu than pesuven, naan nallave public place le kiss pannuven.

butterfly
12-30-2003, 12:02 AM
Vasan,sri & meena

smooch

n : an enthusiastic kiss [syn: smack] v : cuddle and kiss [syn: snog, spoon]

smooch definition padingo...now read naughty's question

He his not talking about casual kiss...he his talking about hugging & kissing as the natives do...not a 1 sec kiss on the lips :)....

naughty wrote,

vasan,
dont misunderstand 'making love' to wat u think it is... i know it illegal to have X in public places... i meant, something more than kissing....

he explains to vasan its more than kissing :)...so he his expecting an YES to not 1 sec kiss on the lips...but more than a general kiss...so ippo sollungo...wud u give a passionate kiss to ur loved one in public?

vasan
12-30-2003, 12:15 AM
Vasan,sri & meena
he explains to vasan its more than kissing :)...so he his expecting an YES to not 1 sec kiss on the lips...but more than a general kiss...so ippo sollungo...wud u give a passionate kiss to ur loved one in public?

Butterfly,

I perfectly understand what he wrote. And hopefully you followed what I wrote too... :) I would be very happy and willing to kiss a girl with passionate, lingering, open mouthed, french-kiss!! Both here as well as in India, in public. OK va?

Now, does public mean, in a church/school/temple/theatre/park/beach and all that, if you ask, it all depends on the situation. If we celebrate a lovers day or have a rock concert in school (and if I have a girlfriend) I will kiss passionately. If it is graduation it will be more 'chaste'. In India, though I am willing, I think the police will arrest me (I heard people are getting arrested left and right in Marina beach... At times even if you have a thaali and marriage licence in your pocket, it still is embarassing..!) - so I will play it safe.. No point in fouling the law and getting penalised. If it is legally permitted, why ever not? I would be happy to kiss (passionately!!) say in a park or snuggle and cuddle and kiss in a ice-cream parlor.. !! இடம், பொருள் அறிந்து அந்த சந்தர்ப்பத ்துக்கு ஏற்ற முறையில் முத்தம் கொடுப்பேன் ... OK, vaa?

Now, for the folks who said no to kiss and keep asking this kiss and that kiss, did you say no to a passionate kiss or did you say no to any sort of kiss? Would you atleast give a chaste, light, brush-the-lip kiss to your beloved in public, in US and in INDIA? When you said no, what sort of kiss did you have in mind? Please answer in consistency with your previous posts (and don't edit your former posts now.. !!)

butterfly
12-30-2003, 12:27 AM
vasan wrote,

Now, for the folks who said no to kiss and keep asking this kiss and that kiss, did you say no to a passionate kiss or did you say no to any sort of kiss? Would you atleast give a chaste, light, brush-the-lip kiss to your beloved in public, in US and in INDIA? When you said no, what sort of kiss did you have in mind? Please answer in consistency with your previous posts (and don't edit your former posts now.. !!)

My answer is NO to any kiss in the public....I asked my hus this question :)...he looked @ me suprised...so had to let him read all 6 pages on the weekend :)...was happy to know his answer was NO too ;)

vasan
12-30-2003, 12:32 AM
My answer is NO to any kiss in the public....I asked my hus this question :)...he looked @ me suprised...so had to let him read all 6 pages on the weekend :)...was happy to know his answer was NO too ;)

I am happy with your answer Butterfly and your hubby's as well. But you forgot to tell me what sort of kiss you mean? :) I am not trying to pry in to your personal stuff.. but was curious to know if you mean the kind of kiss we are talking about here.. you don't have to reply if you don't want to.. :)

Edited and added later: Ouch.. Sorry.. I didn't read it as carefully as I always do.. (!!).. You said, NO TO ANY KISS in public.. OK!! Great. Thanks Butterfly for your comments! hm.. just curious.. Would you find it offensive if someone else does it, though?

Vasan

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 12:38 AM
Ada ada ada... Enna explanation... enna kelvinga... ore kalakala irruku thu kissing in public topic...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yaaru othukittalum othukaatiyum naan public le kiss adipen kiss adipen kiss adipen.

vasan
12-30-2003, 12:44 AM
Ada ada ada... Enna explanation... enna kelvinga... ore kalakala irruku thu kissing in public topic...
Yaaru othukittalum othukaatiyum naan public le kiss adipen kiss adipen kiss adipen.

aasai irundha mattum podhadhu Sri... Kiss-kodukka aal irundha vaangavum aal vendum... paattu kalandhida paththini pen vendum-nu summava Bharathi paadinaar... :)

Mudhalla adharkku undaana oru vaazhiyai theduppaa.... :lol: :lol:

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 01:17 AM
Vasa,

Nee enna parthu sikirathu irrukattum.... Shy, Iyannar, butterly ivanga ellam solluranganu Neeya theduren pervaali nu ethavathu panni... mahanathi padathula kamal sollura mari "Vazhukki viluthutten.." no sollirathe...

Aal ellam enakku no problem... naan than solli irrukane... arranged marriage than nu..;)

vasan
12-30-2003, 01:40 AM
Vasa,

Nee enna parthu sikirathu irrukattum.... Shy, Iyannar, butterly ivanga ellam solluranganu Neeya theduren pervaali nu ethavathu panni... mahanathi padathula kamal sollura mari "Vazhukki viluthutten.." no sollirathe...

SRIunderscoreGAN,

Vazhikki vilunthutten-nnu ellam solla maatten... kieley vizhama yaaravadhu nadakka pazhagamudiyumaa? Yennada vaazhkai yidhu? Ennoda paadal, kannaththil muththamittal, ullam thaan kal-veri kolluthadi-nnu thaan irrukkum... :) :P

BTW, indha irony-ya paarthaiya? Kadhale vendamnnu sollura neeyum, kaadhale vaazhkai-nnu sollura Vennai matrum, kadhal-thaan yen vazhi-nnu sollura naan aagiyor-thaan indha topic-la YES appadinnu solli-iruukom... Indha, SHY/BFLY/ANAINAR yenn ippadi katchi maarinaangannu theriyallai... :think: :think:

Sorry for the side-track folks... neenga kandukkaama ungal discussions continue pannunga...

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 01:54 AM
Vasan,

I'm happy that we guys are honest dude... ithula irony ellam onnum illai.

Avanga ellam persunga appadithan pannuvanga... avanga pasanga ellam namma vazhiyathan follow pannuvanga.. enakku ippove theriyuthu...

butterfly
12-30-2003, 03:17 AM
sri wrote,

Vasan,

Avanga ellam persunga appadithan pannuvanga... avanga pasanga ellam namma vazhiyathan follow pannuvanga.. enakku ippove theriyuthu...

I'm happy that we guys are honest dude... ithula irony ellam onnum illai.

Sri,
vasan than china ponnai vachendu thairiyama solraru....avaruku therium china ponnu ithuku ellam othukumnu....neengaluma???....
vasan wrote,

Indha, SHY/BFLY/ANAINAR yenn ippadi katchi maarinaangannu theriyallai...

Butterfly eppovum oru katchi than ;)...I believe in arranged marriage...& I believe a husband & wife's private moments shud be only private & not for display :)....

vasan wrote

Edited and added later: Ouch.. Sorry.. I didn't read it as carefully as I always do.. (!!).. You said, NO TO ANY KISS in public.. OK!! Great. Thanks Butterfly for your comments! hm.. just curious.. Would you find it offensive if someone else does it, though?

3 times edit panni irukeengo??? :)...I dunno if I wud feel offensive but I wud definetly think Y do they have to exhibit their love to others???...that is for natives...I have never seen any indian couple kissing passionately....But the thght of it makes me think if they wud dare do it in front of the elders or kids in India?

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 03:24 AM
Butterfly,

Enakku athelam theriyathu... Avan kiss adippen ennum unmaiyai othukittan... mithavanga ellam vekka pattukittu solla mattentanga...

Namma shy kuda shy illama 2 to 3 seconds lips le kiss adikalam nu solluranga.. padikalaiyo...

Iyanaar love marriage panninvar, innum koncham discussions panni, avaroda kathaiya solla sonna ella unmayium therinchirum...

ithukku mela enna venum?

meenaram
12-30-2003, 07:12 AM
Butterfly, Shy and Anainar,
Inidaley that too in chennai eppo public placeley kiss pandrethellam satharanama agitu varuthu. Just visit Besant nagar beach, marina beach, theaters, bowling points, y even traffic signals. so evalo commonaa marina piragu, western countrylerunthu vantha (varuginra) makkaluku these things are sarva satharanam.

Butterfly and shy mathri pannamatenru sollrathellem chumma........i wouldn't accept.

Shy
12-30-2003, 03:47 PM
Butterfly, Shy and Anainar,
Inidaley that too in chennai eppo public placeley kiss pandrethellam satharanama agitu varuthu. Just visit Besant nagar beach, marina beach, theaters, bowling points, y even traffic signals. so evalo commonaa marina piragu, western countrylerunthu vantha (varuginra) makkaluku these things are sarva satharanam.

Butterfly and shy mathri pannamatenru sollrathellem chumma........i wouldn't accept.

Meena,

We never said people never do these sort of things except for u folks ;)... People eppo ellam western'a mareindu they are doing these stuff.. We oppose those matters thats all.

Westerna settled athunaala when we come back to our home country it doesnt mean we have to be like them. I believe that kiss as vasan said "passionate_lingering_open-mouthed_french-kiss(PLOMFK)" is a private and all such workouts should be in done in private. PLOMFK is not a hug, goodbye or someother kiss.

Meena I dont believe that madras people are engaged in THIS PLOMFK in a traffic signal. Its nuisance case. Other places u have mentioned is all beach places. Angae ethooda ella karumamaa nadanthu irukku thats why Tamilnadu government has banned couples in beaches. Hope u know that.

BTW, my personal opinion, there are certain things to be followed to have a streamlined society atleast in country like India, where it isnt spoiled yet. Also we people from a place like that with such culture and tradition shouldnt change ourselves for western stuff like this.

How come you say u cant PLOMFK ur loved one in a school or temple or any other sensitive place... but in other places. Entha sense is implying you the difference? sollungo? Can u have this PLOMFK in front of ur teen kid or for that matter any of ur family members like parents. ellarum saethu u are in some place. Can u involve in such a act???

Shy

silican
12-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Vasan,

Ivanga ippa onnu pesuvanga... theater kule ukanthu onnu pesuvanga... irrutiruchina onnu pesuvanga... ketta ellam culture nu dialogue vidivanga.

Itha parunga Naan eppaiyum onnu than pesuven, naan nallave public place le kiss pannuven.

Ada,
enakku eppovume oru sol oru pechu dhan. appolendhu ore stands dhan. Vasan "nalla yosichu bathil sollungo" was nice.. :lol: podhum pa ndha discussion..its gng no where. Ellarum avanga avanga sonnadhaiye dhan thirumba thirumba sollikittu irukkom. Moreover disccussion flow kooda vera channel'la change aagara madhiri theriyalai.

(enakke vaai nama namannu irukku....che che ...abishtu..edhavadhu saapdanum bola irukkunnu solla vandhen )

[glow=red:af0c2d708e]Happpy New Year Guys[/glow:af0c2d708e]

Silican

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 04:11 PM
(enakke vaai nama namannu irukku....che che ...abishtu..edhavadhu saapdanum bola irukkunnu solla vandhen )

Vada Morpheus Payale.... vaaai nama namanu irrukutha??? enn irrukathu unakku... kissing topic ache.. irrukathan seiyum... paaru kissing topic unakku norukku theeni sappidanum nu kuda solli kodukuthu...

Athai poi it is going no where nu solluriye morpheus...

silican
12-30-2003, 04:19 PM
theatre'la padam paakum bodhu, padam nalla irundha everyone will b glued to their seat. illena Dum adikka, pop-corn vaanga (not during the interval) velila povanga..same thing oes here..

piriyudha ?

Silican

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 04:29 PM
theatre'la padam paakum bodhu, padam nalla irundha everyone will b glued to their seat. illena Dum adikka, pop-corn vaanga (not during the interval) velila povanga..same thing oes here..

piriyudha ?

Silican

Morpheus,

Ippa innadra nee??

Inga enna serial a otturom... reality pathi :think: pannikittu irrukom... nee innada naa oru varam kalichu vanthu tea kudipen kappi kudpien nu sollikitu...

Anga paaru shy avanga opiniona evelo strong a solli vaal attikittu chi eduthu suthikittu irrukanga...

Nee than etho solliputtu enakku ithukkum rasi illandra mari othuking ukathu irrukue... kothale erugunama nallu mulukku pottama nu irrukama ...:ee:

Come on come speak speak...

:lol: Nee venna ippadi sollen, oru ponne kiss kettalum kodukka matten kodukka matten kodukka matten nu...

silican
12-30-2003, 04:33 PM
nee ennai seendi paakre..venam ...

endha ponnu kiss kettalum, public place or private...NO NO NO.

namma kalachaaram panpaadu ellam en B+ kooda kalandhadhu...edho oru ponnu adhai ellam thoooki pottuttu kekkranna,naanum appdi aagida mudiyuma ? Orukkalum nadakkadhu...

Silican

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 04:46 PM
nee ennai seendi paakre..venam ...

namma kalachaaram panpaadu ellam en B+ kooda kalandhadhu...edho oru ponnu adhai ellam thoooki pottuttu kekkranna,naanum appdi aagida mudiyuma ? Orukkalum nadakkadhu...

Side Track:::

:lol: Amma naan unna seendi pakuren... nee enna seendama pape...

:lol: Vanthutaru kalachara puyal morpheus... B+ (Blood group a nee) seri ok...

:lol: :lol: oru ponnu yaarai thooki pottutu oru kaala nadaaka sonnalum nadakka mudiyathu...

Nee kiss kodukatti eppadi un anbai velli paduthuve? ullakule vachikittu oru orama okanthu irrupiyaa?

Nee than "turn back" na vudane etho pannina aaluthane? enna kindal pannuriya?

silican
12-30-2003, 05:08 PM
Sri,
i dont want to detour from the topic..When I felt I didnt have anything to post I kept quiet for a week. today when i came to ths topic, i saw tht nothing has changed..the arguement continues. sonnadhaiye thiruppi thirpi solradhunala enna use ? adhan naan enakku thoninadha sonnen. nee badhilukku kalaicha ? man...its not vetti arattai ..so vera engayavadhu unna sandhikkiren..

BTW if you get into some agreement, i wd be happy to know abt the final say.

Silican

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Silican,

I understand your concern, but innoru topic suda aga arambichurichu... (Arranged Marriage than vera onnum illai...) both will go hand in hand....

Ofcourse this is a simplest fact to agree with, even neriya no pottvanga kuda saying back kiss adikirathu onnum thappu illai nu.

+

I think naughty saamiyaar intended to have a funny topic nu create pannitapule....

Hope you are not worried at my sidetrack.... If so let me know, I will edit that part.

The main thing in here is, you could see the controversy in opinions, thats why this topic is running alive.

anainar
12-30-2003, 05:30 PM
Ada paavigala, public place vidunga. Neriya ponnunga veetula kooda husbandkku kiss kuduka maatayngaranga, yethavathu kaaranam solli. Ithai yenga poi solli muttikarathu?

But I never changed plates or dosa Sri. My stance was consistent althrough. Kiss as a form of expression of love is not vulgar at all. In fact people looking at such kisses enjoy the moment. For e.g, if the husband who has been away for 2 months meets his wife at airport and gives her a big hug and peck in the cheek, who ever is watching will not feel embarassed, but share the moment of the reunion. The same kiss if it gets passionate, they become embarassed. It is a thin line dividing these two and as long as you dont cross it is ok.

Neenga thaan putting too many variables like school, respectable teacher, Eiffel tower etc and describing I will do here, not here. So thosai thiruppal is what you are doing. We dont do that.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 05:54 PM
Ada paavigala, public place vidunga. Neriya ponnunga veetula kooda husbandkku kiss kuduka maatayngaranga, yethavathu kaaranam solli. Ithai yenga poi solli muttikarathu?

Inga ennakku enna sollurathu nu theriyalai. I'm Quiet.

But I never changed plates or dosa Sri. My stance was consistent althrough. Kiss as a form of expression of love is not vulgar at all. In fact people looking at such kisses enjoy the moment. For e.g, if the husband who has been away for 2 months meets his wife at airport and gives her a big hug and peck in the cheek, who ever is watching will not feel embarassed, but share the moment of the reunion. The same kiss if it gets passionate, they become embarassed. It is a thin line dividing these two and as long as you dont cross it is ok.

I said about dosai in other topic Iyanaar inga ethukku athai kalakurenga ????

Shy
12-30-2003, 07:07 PM
As silican said we have to try to find where we are going, ellaina araicha maavu thaan...

Vasan, Sri and others who support PLOMFK....

First answer the following questions.

(1) Do u believe in Indian culture and tradition

(2) Do u still follow ur culture, tradition - yes or no

(3) If yes, what do u define by culture and tradition
If no, then no use if answering anymore.

(4) Is there any restriction to any place for ur PLOMFK - yes or no

(5) If yes, then why is there a restriction? The answer to this question should not be aganist ur previous answers.

Me against PLOMFK answers as follows.

(1) YEs I believe in Indian culture and tradition

(2) Yes I follow indian culture and tradition

(3) Culture is a learned behaviors and ideals of a human group or society that we follow as all long. Kissing in public isnt our culture or tradition.

(4) Yes, Anywhere in public

(5) I consider PLOMFK as a private act. Anything private should be within 4 walls.

Shy

vasan
12-30-2003, 07:47 PM
Vasan, Sri and others who support PLOMFK....

(5) If yes, then why is there a restriction? The answer to this question should not be aganist ur previous answers.

Me against PLOMFK answers as follows.

(1) YEs I believe in Indian culture and tradition
(2) Yes I follow indian culture and tradition
(3) Culture is a learned behaviors and ideals of a human group or society that we follow as all long. Kissing in public isnt our culture or tradition.
(4) Yes, Anywhere in public
(5) I consider PLOMFK as a private act. Anything private should be within 4 walls.

Shy

To answer your questions (rather pointed questions, aren't they..., but I thought I answered it rather clearly already!).. Anyways, here it goes...

1) YES, I do!

2) YES, I do ! (Atleast I believe I do, no matter what others may think of mee...!)

3) Culture is not 'blindly' following some thing my fathers and forefathers did. Its adopting the best of the virtues to suit present times. The inherent value system remains the same, while the outward expressions and behaviour may or may not change. That includes, food, clothes, expressions of emotions, words, and deeds and many other tangibles, outwardly seen things. I will be happy to elaborate on this, if required (but perhaps in another topic?!)

4) YES. There are always restrictions and notice... not just for PLOMFK alone. By saying ok to PLOMFK, I am not trying to be rude or insensitive or silly. Any time a kiss (not just PLOMFK, but any ordinary meaningless, in the air, non-touching, kiss also!!) is or can be considered rude, insensitive or improper (both by me or by circumstances or by law, all in that order!) I will not do it. Please note: PLOMFK is not a immoral, improper, insensitive, boorish, or crude behaviour. It is not intended to 'bring horror or shock' to people seeing it, it is meant to express what you feel about the other person to the him or her.

5) The restrictions are for the reasons I expressed in the previous comment. The value of culture to me is 'respecting others feelings' - the intangible thing that I carry across the generations. The reason I am saying OK (and ready and willing and waiting for a recipient!!) for PLOMFK, is that I don't think its against culture. If it is not hurting others feelings (as in the case of living in US!) why ever not? Like I said long long time ago, during my grandmothers period, it was a no-no for married people to hold hands and walk together. If my culture is simply to follow their lifestyle, I can't hold hands also. But as seen from almost everyones reply, it seems to be OK for everyone. Why is that? Because your culture is changed - it evolves, like every living culture should! Just that the evolution for me also includes PLOMFK. Note that I also have repeatedly said that if it can be considered rude or unwanted in a particular place I will not do it.

As a summary of my already long long explanation let me quote a more common example. I don't consider pics of girls in swimsuits or tank-tops as a big deal. I would not feel offended or unwilling to post them - for example in Geetham. I have also noticed that nearly all movies show the same things, and all 'family' maginzes publish such pics. While in daily life people may not wear such clothes (for example in small-town-TN) its is very much the cloth in Chennai (as so many have argued and talked!). I don't think is a bad influence on 'culture' or say 'it is not Tamil Culture'. YET, and YET, and YET, even if one person does not like it (say objects to a pic I post) I am more than willing to change it. Hunt for a 'non-offensive' picture someplace and replace it. My culture is not to offend people 'for-no-reason'. I will offend only if it brings in a change that should be made (for example offend my mom, if she insists on dowry or caste or some such a thing, blaming on culture!!.. thats a NO-NO!!.. even if its a culture, it should be changed and disregarded..!). But on matters of what is palatable... if you find my word, work, or behaviour rude or offensive, I am willing to apologize, and take it elsewhere or bid my time.. .

Ok, pa... over-aa eludhiyaachu.... Kovichikaathinga Shy (and BFly, and Anainaar!).. I thought you deserve some clear answers to the 'puzzling' side of me.. (Why on earth this guy argues for PLOMFK!)... Also notice folks, while you may not indulge in PLOMFK, you can not oppose to people indulging in it either - both here as well as anywhere else. By opposing you become not just practioners but enforcers of 'moral code' - which completely violates individuals freedom. You may not like it, but if the Law permits it, no one can oppose it. No one should !

Innum ethavadhu explanation vennum-na neenga enakku suuuuda oru Narasus Coffee pottu kuduththaa thaan solluven... :) :)

Vasan

(Edited once for improving readability... !)

sri_gan
12-31-2003, 02:13 AM

Yes.

Yes.

Culture and Tradition are man made to represent a group of people since humans were geographically splitted.

I don't know what this means. But My kiss is totally different from what this says. So I'm sure it is no.

:lol: See the above quistin's answer.

Below are some more sample of kiss what i'm talking about.....I'm not sure where the PLOMFK comes for these kisses... Its the heart which is vulnerable... just release that part and see...

http://www.tamilbeat.com/images/radha10.jpg http://www.tamilbeat.com/images/radha9.jpg

Shy
01-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Sri...

Either say yes or no.. chumma restrictions ellam poodaatheenga... Be like vasan.. hes yes to any type of kiss... u know what PLOMFK .. go through the earlier posts... appo u will know.. its passionate, loving open mouth french kiss and u had said.. any kiss ennoda partner in public kaeta naan saivaennu.. dont back off with ur tactics .. not with me ;)

Eppo chumma cute babies, kids ooda foto ellam pootu entha mathiri thaanu side vangakuudaathu...

In this topic we are discussing abt PLOMFK , If u accept PLOMFK in public then vote yes.. ellaina no thaan.. nothing in between.. like restrictions in schools, temples.. appuram peak kiss etc.. period.

Shy

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 08:14 PM
I don't know what you guys are saying like PLOMFK, it is like greek to me... my kisses were above mentioned, athu puriyatti naan onnum panna mudiyathu.

Ellarum etho etjo pesurenga , naan kiss adikka matten nu sollathinga...

A Kiss is a Kiss.

If your heart functions differently than mine, that is the difference, athukaga kiss naan adikka matten nu solla mudiyathu.

Shy
01-05-2004, 08:28 PM
enna kindala....

PLOMFK - Passionate loving OPEN MOUTH FRENCH KISS.how many times do we need to say u this.... ennum puriyalainu soneenga.. enakku kaeta koovam varumm.. avalavu thaan..

First understand this and then say ur vote.... ethaiyum neenga understand pana mudiyalaina.. I think ungalukku romantic intimate kiss'na ennaae theriyalainu artham.. appo debate panrathu waste ;)

Shy

sri_gan
01-05-2004, 08:38 PM
PLOMFK - Passionate loving OPEN MOUTH FRENCH KISS.how many times do we need to say u this.... ennum puriyalainu soneenga.. enakku kaeta koovam varumm.. avalavu thaan..

:lol: Next time le irrunthu Fridge le vachu kova padunga.. kovam kedama varattum.. allathu nenga fridge kule ukanthu kova padunga... :pray: no tension pls :pray:

First understand this and then say ur vote.... ethaiyum neenga understand pana mudiyalaina.. I think ungalukku romantic intimate kiss'na ennaae theriyalainu artham.. appo debate panrathu waste ;)

Kissing in public nu general topic, romantic kissing na topic irruku?

:lol: Vasan kku ethvum vella vetti illai nu.. avaru pattukku leelai ellam inga ezhuthuvaru.. atha padichu neengalum etho degree vanguna mari fail panniruven miraturengala...

:lol: How will debate will become waste now? Naan etho enn range kku pesikittu irruken, PLOMFK ellam naan padikalai baa.... kettave periya degree mari irruku

Shy
01-05-2004, 08:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seerupu thaan varuthu Sri'a paarthu...

Naughty started this debate saying comparing western people with us asking is we will too will do the same stuff western people doing if we get a chance..

Western ella edathulaiyum they wont just have peak kiss or good bye kiss etc.. most places u can see only PLOMFK.. so the debate is only with that kiss... rombae naerama romnatic intimatennu solitu erunthoomae gavanikavae ellaiyaa...

Yaethoo theriyaatha mathiri eppo solreenga.. ok ok accepted.. So from ur post I take that ur Vote is No.

Shy

Mehala
01-21-2004, 05:00 PM
Dear comenaughty,
Enna saamiyaar sillar naughty enru sollaamal sollureengala?
Thanks

Comenaughty
01-21-2004, 05:46 PM
i started this topic when i wasnt a saamiyar..... now i dont post on this topic anymore..... for the reasons u have mentioned above..... ;)

naughty

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 07:47 PM
i started this topic when i wasnt a saamiyar..... now i dont post on this topic anymore..... for the reasons u have mentioned above..... ;)

naughty

Enna comenaughty,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:dance: Ippadi solliputu post pannitinga..... :dance:

p_arunsrinivasan
01-24-2004, 06:39 AM
hmm,

enna topic idhu... namba culture kku othu varumaa nnu paakara appa... some examples

india la dogs, cats and other animals thavirthu yaarum kiss panni naan paarthathillai....

for voting, I accept to strict No for kisses in public places...

u can x press urself in lot of ways.. kissing is not the only way... 2 years kku apparam appa amma vaa airport la paartha kiss aa pannaraangaa... illa close friend of same sex aa meet pannengaa nna kiss pannarengala....

cheers,
Arun.P.

san2003
01-24-2004, 08:43 AM
why can't u kiss in public.... nowadays tamil movies le kiss adikerange.... why can't we kiss in public? culture has been changing... that's what i feel

lodestar
01-24-2004, 09:12 AM
hi all,

well this concept differs to everyone based on their own attitude..it cannot be said that those who kiss in public are uncivilised..depends on their own self.. :D

as far as i am concerned i have my answer casted as a vote to "NO".

but for those who have casted "yes" i just had a dialogue reminded from a movie
"veeetla panna vendiyathu ellam road la panniteenga na apporom veetla poi enna pannuveenga?" :lol: :lol:

no offence ba.. if u think its right its upto you to proceed..

cheers

Shy
01-24-2004, 04:31 PM
very funny lodestar.. really good one.. :) romba sariyaa soneenga..

Shy

butterfly
01-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Vowww...its nice to see ppl commenting on this Question...
san wrote,

why can't u kiss in public.... nowadays tamil movies le kiss adikerange.... why can't we kiss in public? culture has been changing... that's what i feel

San wud u Kiss or no is the question??....adhuku answer panungo :)...

Horizon2004
01-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Kissing in public is not offense only if you know who u are kissing.

sri_gan
01-25-2004, 11:44 PM
but for those who have casted "yes" i just had a dialogue reminded from a movie
"veeetla panna vendiyathu ellam road la panniteenga na apporom veetla poi enna pannuveenga?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Road kiss pannita appuram vittula kiss panna kudathunu yaarachum sonnagala?

Illa pannamattom nu nanaga sonnama... ennamo enga creativity koranchu poita mari kelvi kekurenga??

Thalavar style le sonna...

Kanna Ikkada chuudu....

Nanga Ingayum Kiss Adippom Engaiyum Kiss Adipom

lodestar
01-26-2004, 12:41 AM
Sri,
i hope u have read my post fully i have already mentioned this concept depends on each person`s attitude

lodestar wrote:
it cannot be said that those who kiss in public are uncivilised..depends on their own self..

neenga roadlayum adinga veetlayum adinga en 24 hours athe pannunga athu unga right.. :b:
i just got reminded of that dialogue when i found some casted vote as yes..so i thought of sharing with you all tooo

lodestar wrote:
no offence ba.. if u think its right its upto you to proceed..

Neenga nadathunga... :wink:

cheers,

sri_gan
01-26-2004, 01:06 AM
i hope u have read my post fully i have already mentioned this concept depends on each person`s attitude

Yes i did read lodestar.. neriya peru in No nu vot epottu tu...

Theatre le kiss adippom, irruta irruntha kiss adippom nu sollikittu irrukanga... read all the posts ungalukku theriyum...

Yes nu sonnavanga pura honest people and they are not shy to share what they feel about kissing avlothan...

How is it?

lodestar
01-26-2004, 01:23 AM

Theatre le kiss adippom, irruta irruntha kiss adippom nu sollikittu irrukanga... read all the posts ungalukku theriyum...

Apadi solravanga "No" option vida "Unsure" la vote poturukalam...
Chance kidaicha kiss adikanum nnu irukuravanga athu thaan senchirukanum..

Yes nu sonnavanga pura honest people and they are not shy to share what they feel about kissing avlothan...

Yes i will agree with that and they are frank enough to express what they feel and the same i did too.. :wink:

cheers

p_arunsrinivasan
01-28-2004, 12:49 AM

How is it?

Sri_gan,

idhu thaan joke(see bolded one)... What stops ppl from voting a yes... they neither reveal their name nor any kind of identity... anyway leave it..

i really cannot admit that ppl who votes yes as honest and others aren't... it might be true that some ppl r contracdicting their votes.. but dont generalize it...

cheers,
Arun.P.

anjaligirl
03-26-2004, 08:36 PM
I think prudishness has become part of indian culture. Think kamasutra guys. We dont go that far by kissing in public

Aruna
03-26-2004, 11:58 PM
It will be ok if we live in foreign countries,but in India it is not b'cos of the culture they will not ready to do.

unique
03-27-2004, 12:12 AM
Ennai ketta naan KISS pannuven in Public....hold u r thots yaarainu solli mudikalai....i ll kiss my kid,i ll kiss my mom,i ll kiss my sis....

but mathapadi emotional kisses with partner in public a Big NO to it....

suha
03-27-2004, 12:31 AM
appo yennaku kiss pannungo unique akkaaaa :wink: :sm12: :sm12: ippo vei vennum...... :snooty:

sri_gan
03-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Suha Papa,

What are you doing in here? :oops:

gokulan42
03-27-2004, 12:39 AM
Big yes! I did so many times ;) whats the thrill without those small kisses to your shy partner :)

Lodestar, there are so many things other than a simple kiss to be done in veedu :b:

suha
03-27-2004, 12:45 AM
Suha Papa,

What are you doing in here? :oops:

why sri baiya kovaam.:Ksp: .......naan ingha vara kudadha baiya... :( .....unique akka yenamo sonnango so naan sonnein yen tappa :( :(

ningo solaradha pattha something wrong ingha :think:

first landu paducha thaan teriyum :?

sri_gan
03-27-2004, 12:50 AM
.....unique akka yenamo sonnango so naan sonnein yen tappa

Seri ok....

vennai1
03-27-2004, 01:13 AM
Apparently,

just that this becomes a question in itself means that
our culture is taking a spin...which could prove to be for the better...

as viru says... 'change is constant'... ;)

well, to kiss or not to kiss is one's own right...

but to look in disdain at two people kissin is outright crude ! :nono:

PS: so the next time you see guku kissin at a street corner...
dont pass on a comment... :lol: :lol: guku neenga nadathunga... ;)

gokulan42
03-27-2004, 01:30 AM
PS: so the next time you see guku kissin at a street corner...
dont pass on a comment... :lol: :lol: guku neenga nadathunga... ;)

kissing is super !! :b:

I have tried it many a time in public (here in usa)... never got any weird reaction ...

Victor Anne, now you know where did I learn from, rite ;)

vennai1
03-27-2004, 01:36 AM
Victor Anne, now you know where did I learn from, rite

Guku anne,

now then elaam illa... even today i am for kissing...whenever wherever :b:

in this world we dont have enough time to do stuff...
ithille if we limit that in public places we cant kiss...takes away
about 12 hrs from a normal person's routine day...

so guku...naanum unga team thaan... but i hate when
people look at two mates kissing as if like worms......

neways...anne.. neengo already married... i am not..
so i am the one who needs to learn from ya... :sm12: ;)

sri_gan
03-27-2004, 01:47 AM
so guku...naanum unga team thaan... but i hate when
people look at two mates kissing as if like worms......

Actually Naan papen... Anna uthu uthu ellam paaka matten... Naan pakurathu avangalukku theriyathunu vachikongalen...

Well public place le kiss pannina kanna moodikitta poga mudiyum!!!

Passionate Kiss Public le avasiyam illai... Gentle kiss nu onnu irrukku athu kodukalam thappu illai. Pakuravanukkum prechanai illai.... kodukuravanukkum prechanai illai.