PDA

View Full Version : Womens Speciality

suryalover
12-24-2003, 10:28 PM
By the time the Lord made women, he was into his sixth day of working
overtime. An Angel appeared and said, "Why are you spending so much
time on this one?".

And the Lord answered and said, "Have you seen the spec sheet on her?
She has to be completely washable, but not plastic, have 200 movable
parts,all replaceable, run on black coffee and leftovers, have a lap that can hold three children at one time , have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart, and have six pairs of hands."

The Angel was astounded at the requirements for this one. "Six pairs
of hands!No Way!"

"And that's just on the standard model?" the Angel asked. The Angel
tried to stop the Lord. "This is too much work for one day. Wait until
tomorrow to finish." But I can't!", the Lord protested, "I am so close! to
finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart. She already heals
herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hr days."

The Angel moved closer and touched the woman,"but you have made her so soft, Lord." "She is soft", the Lord agreed, "but I have also made Her
tough.You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish."

"Will she be able to think?", asked the Angel. The Lord replied, "Not
only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason, and negotiate."
The Angel then noticed something and reached out and touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it looks like you have a leak with this model. I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak," the Lord objected, "that's a tear!" "What's the tear for?" the Angel asked. The Lord said, "The tear is her way of exp! ressing her joy, her sorrow,her pain, her disappointment,her loneliness, her grief, and her pride." The Angel was impressed. "You are a genius, Lord.You thought of everything,for women are truly amazing."

Women have strengths that amaze men. They carry hardships, they carry
burdens but they hold happiness, love and joy. They smile when they
want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous. They fight for what they believe in. They stand up for injustice. They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution. They go without so their family
can have.

They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. They love
unconditionally. They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards. They are happy when they hear about a birth or a new marriage. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left. They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.

Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They'll
drive,fly,walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin! They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals. They give moral support to their family and friends.

Women have a lot to say and a lot to give. Pass this along to your
friends to remind them how amazing they are... [/size]

Shy
12-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Hats off to you surya.. kalakeeteenga poonga...

Great one

Shy

anainar
12-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Suryalover,

Super dialogues. It was amazing how some one can contrive such a positive thinking and give it a shape.

Aana, it is too much of soap for women. Ivlo soap pottu enna panna poreenga? Women have tears for emotional blackmail also. They have selective amnesia to remember only bad things about guys. They have a tongue that can put a T 72 tank to shame in fighting. They have a scheming mind that can overtake a PARAM Super computer. They have sharp ears that can hear things that are totally irrelevant to them told 100 miles away.

Shy, ithu summa vilayaatukku sonnen. Every positive should have a negative also. Please, poori kattai, sword, veechu aruval ethuva irunthaalum, thayavu seithu keezhe vaithu intha ezhaiyai mannithu arulungal pleaseeeeee :pray: :pray: :pray:

Cheers.

priyarock
12-25-2003, 01:18 AM
It is really FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hats off to you boss.....SIMPLY SUPERB

gsatnan
12-25-2003, 01:57 AM
its nice dude!!!! good job

suryalover
12-25-2003, 04:20 AM
I had longed for a sister in my life.
I had got many sisters in geetham....
Thanks..........

I long for that hair touching in the head by a sister.....
I love that from my mom,anni too.....

Womens are simply great...
This is not ice at all....because even i'm in snow man..... :wink:

gsatnan
12-25-2003, 05:45 AM
i second u.... although i just have a brother i love my cousin sister shes special........... we have a special relationship........i too long for their touch............. i wish my anni would do it but i doubt coz i knw abt her..... also my cousin sis is married so now no grl except my gf whos far away from me....................... am alone and sad!!!!!!!!!!!

arumugam57
12-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Women have a lot to give but they won't............That is the fact......Unless your pocket is big enough..

Edited by Bala

gsatnan
12-25-2003, 05:56 AM
i wouldnt say so arumugam!!! u cant generalise that sayin "unless your pocket is big enough" many grls are like that ................but not all thrs some good grls too ........

shysumi
12-25-2003, 11:25 AM
ஒரு பெண்ணாக சுமியின் கருத்து...

பெண்கள் எப்பவும் நல்லவர்கள் ஆனால் அவர்களுக்க ு கொஞ்சம் மனவடக்கம், ாவடக்கம் அவசியம்...கா சு, நகை, ஆடம்பரம், வேசம் இவற்றிற்கு அடிமையாகி அன்பை மறந்து விடுகிறார் கள்...ஆண்டவன ் பெண்ணைப் படைத்தான் அன்பைப் பொழிந்து மானிடம் வளர்க்க... ஆனால் இன்று அன்பு என்பது என்ன விலை....அல்ல ு என்ன சேலை...அல்லத ு என்ன ஐஸ் கிறீம்-குளிர் களி(ice cream)....அல்லது எந்த கடற்கரை....அ ்லது எந்த உணவு விடுதி (hotel)........இப்பட ி இப்படி இன்னும் பல...என்று ஆகிப்போச்ச ு.....!
ஆண்டவா(lord) உன் மொடலைக்(Model) கொஞ்சம் அப்டேட்(update) பண்ணினால் என்ன.....?! :ee:

இன்னுமொன்ற ு பெண்கள் ஆண்களின் புழுகுகளுக ்கு இடமளிப்பதை யும் குறைத்து கொஞ்சம் யதார்த்தமா க உணர்வுகளை புரிந்து கொள்ளப் பழகிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும்...த ூய அன்பே வாழ்வைக்கு ம்... மகிழ்வுடன் வாழவிடும்... !

:P :ahha: :evil:

suryalover
12-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Women have a lot to give but they won't............That is the fact......Unless your pocket is big enough..

Edited by Bala

Arumugam Can we say all womens are like that....
If so cut their friendship...
There are good womens...
Be friends with them..
Why wasting money....
Though Money is essential for friendship its not fully responsible......
I would like to start a new topic on this.....

sWEEtmICHe
12-27-2003, 02:29 AM
Womens are simply great...
This is not ice at all....because even i'm in snow man.....
Cool surya!!
thanks......hehe
gOODAy http://www.ithayavany.com/*~flash~*/forum/images/smiles/new_rotcol.gif

sri_gan
12-27-2003, 03:05 AM
I have the following basic questions:

1. What makes some one think that some one is special?

2. Is it true that you are special when you just give and give and give without expectations?

3. If you are born to give, then are you a loser?

There are loti of things running under my mind with numerous thoughts regarding this topic, above three were my basic questions.

Lets forget the creator (God) for a moment and think what makes the word "Speciality" is really meant to be...

I have two thoughts from my end:

1. Mother Teresa, She helped a lot of children in our nation without being invited she volunteered, Is that the speciality?

or

2. A normal women, who struggles out in the clouds of different opinons(culture) not being independent, grown dependent with another gender/group (family) now blaming it all together.... and carrying a life path, Is that the speciality?

It begins now... More will come...

butterfly
12-27-2003, 05:12 PM
sri wrote,

When that someone makes u special & feel good... U wud think that person is special

2. Is it true that you are special when you just give and give and give without expectations?

Not sure about that...everyone have expectations...one can ask wat does a mother expect?... a Mother showers her love to her kid teaching the kid to Love others....she expects her kid to grow up as a person gaining respect frm others...that doesnt mean a mother's love is false...her love is natural

Dont think so... A person who has everything & wont give is a loser :)

butterfly
12-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Women have strengths that amaze men. They carry hardships, they carry
burdens but they hold happiness, love and joy. They smile when they
want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous. They fight for what they believe in. They stand up for injustice. They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution. They go without so their family
can have.

Thats Very nice surya....Thanks for saying it aloud :)

ananar wrote,
Aana, it is too much of soap for women. Ivlo soap pottu enna panna poreenga? Women have tears for emotional blackmail also. They have selective amnesia to remember only bad things about guys. They have a tongue that can put a T 72 tank to shame in fighting. They have a scheming mind that can overtake a PARAM Super computer. They have sharp ears that can hear things that are totally irrelevant to them told 100 miles away.

They fight for what they believe in. They stand up for injustice. They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution. :ahha:
[/quote]

Shy
12-27-2003, 05:44 PM

The feeling that u are loved immensly by someone. feeling that there is someone out there loving, caring for u. That feeling makes u special. Because obviously for parents, brothers and sisters u love, thats blood, thats doesnt make them special. Also friends.. its a different one... but oru person.. nambalai uyirukku iyiraa loved...trying to pave the reality in gold... that feeling iruntha then u are felt special'nu artham..

No.. partially yes.. because it depends on the receiver to think if u are special or not. And personally to me, those u are receiveing like this are considered special. Those u are giving arent special becaue of this character. Everyone are doing this at some point in their time, whever they get a chance. Some persons do this their whole life.

As long as you dont have expectations is return, u are not a loser.

1. Mother Teresa, She helped a lot of children in our nation without being invited she volunteered, Is that the speciality?

or

2. A normal women, who struggles out in the clouds of different opinons(culture) not being independent, grown dependent with another gender/group (family) now blaming it all together.... and carrying a life path, Is that the speciality?

Mother teresa saenchathu oru noble thing. To me its not special. its something more than that. Her character to do soemthing for the poor sick people in the poor country. We should also know this. Mother teresa as an indidivual may have started this. But coming to this level was because of all the christain funds and other helps. She had the heart and with the help of others bothe physically and financially she was able to accomplish this.

But on the other hand, a women discribed by you, do everything in her life individually among all the pressure, to carry on with her life. I think thats a speciality.

Shy

suryalover
12-27-2003, 08:06 PM
Thanks for explaining Shy and Butterfly...
Well said...

:D :D

Women are really special.....................

sri_gan
12-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Shy, I differ here a bit 'cause not to make an argument, but i expected this would be coming.

Lets go from your point of view.

Mother teresa saenchathu oru noble thing. To me its not special. its something more than that. Her character to do soemthing for the poor sick people in the poor country. We should also know this. Mother teresa as an indidivual may have started this. But coming to this level was because of all the christain funds and other helps. She had the heart and with the help of others bothe physically and financially she was able to accomplish this.

If you think there is no speciality in this case why would they give a noble prize to that person and not to every other women who are so special.

Well the speciality to my knowledge is how to make a same with a difference.

The above specified person is special because she is indpendent and she thought independent... ofcourse when you have honesty in you heart and the work you do with modesty will earn the charity by nature.. you don't have to go behind people for it.

But on the other hand, a women discribed by you, do everything in her life individually among all the pressure, to carry on with her life. I think thats a speciality.

Dependency is the word I used and I'm not sure why you skipped it but, from the thoughts you 've out spoken, It is not the nature of independent thoughts... For example if some one pressures some one and makes them work for them, it is not a speciality.

So you do agree that women are so special since they are dependent :D and no matter what happens they will do their routine job and it is special for you.

Corrite thane? :D

sri_gan
12-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Dont think so... A person who has everything & wont give is a loser

There is no person like (who has everything) that to my knowledge, if you find some one let me know.

If that happens to one then the entire system will reach to a saturation point butterfly.

Life runs because of necessity and requirments to be fulfilled... illaina there is no need of a life and journey of a life.

Enna corrite thane? ;)

anainar
12-28-2003, 01:12 AM
Guys,

Looks like Suryalover has opened a pandora's box. I really dont believe in that special category. Every body is alike with the same thinking power, same ability to achieve things and make decisions. I agree that marriage is a bond, but it is also a contract to be part of each other. I dont agree with westernism in many things, but I agree a lot with their belief in marriages. If the marriage does not work, they have no qualms about calling it a day, rather than staying together and killing each other as women do in India, because they think they are so special and need a special treatment. If you get a blouse piece for your sister, your wife needs a better one. You get a watch for your niece,, wife needs a better watch for her niece, all because they think they are special. This is a never ending story. Woman who have reconciled to the fact that they are ordinary mortals and are ready to give and take with their husbands live happily. Women who think they are special always cause friction in the family.

Life runs because of necessity and requirments to be fulfilled... illaina there is no need of a life and journey of a life.

Well said Sri. You have described the philosophy of successful life in one sentence. Hope every women who thinks they are special reads this and understands it fully.

Cheers.

suryalover
12-28-2003, 05:14 PM
In one word I would describe the womens speciality...
Without them there is no family...
I accept that without man also there is no family but the
weightage of women in family is more...
They have more responsibilites than men have....
atleast by 1% more... :D

butterfly
12-28-2003, 05:57 PM
sri wrote,

There is no person like (who has everything) that to my knowledge, if you find some one let me know.

If that happens to one then the entire system will reach to a saturation point butterfly.

Sri,
when I said everything I didnt mean material things...I meant spiritual needs..Like anbu,pasam,respect,faith....a person who has all this & wudnt share is a looser
one example I can give is frm the movie nandha...I just saw it 2 weeks ago
If u notice in that movie...nandha's mother loves surya...but wont show it...she hides & looks @ her son...so wat happens the son goes to the man who shows his faith on him...& becomes a gunda....hence the mother lost her son...& finally ends up killing her own son...hence it no point having everything...we got to share...our trust,love everything needs to be given

Very true sri...everyone wants to be loved,cared,respected,recognis ed...& ofcourse u need money too...the wealthiest person & the poorest needs someone to share their problems with or their happiness :)

butterfly
12-28-2003, 06:00 PM
suryalover wrote,

atleast by 1% more...

:sm08: :sm08: :sm08: to ur mom surya...who made u realise that :)

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 03:21 AM
Very true sri...everyone wants to be loved,cared,respected,recognis ed...& ofcourse u need money too...the wealthiest person & the poorest needs someone to share their problems with or their happiness :D

All I can do is show a :D.

Well I repeat:

Butterfly,

Whether its spirituality or philosophy or love or care or money all of them will fit into the above said words very perfectly. Check it out again.

I didn't differentiate material and spiritual things or did I? Its how you took it.

See the concept of wealthier become more wealthier, poor become poorest whatever.

To me, The one who realises what he needs to do will know the way to survive whether its a material world or spiritual world. Its purely just a learning experience.

atleast by 1% more... :D

Just by saying some one have responsibility it is not meant they are special.

Some one is said to be special when they fullfill the responsibility with devoution. Some are more special when they identify their responsibility and make them happen

Its easy to put some kind words and make everyone feel happy, that action could be a cloud in someone's responsibility. Ever thought about that?

Appuram mukimana onnu,

Women alone cannot be family :D. In other terms family is a Group of People and not one.

Shy
12-29-2003, 04:21 PM
Shy, I differ here a bit 'cause not to make an argument, but i expected this would be coming.

Lets go from your point of view.

If you think there is no speciality in this case why would they give a noble prize to that person and not to every other women who are so special.

Well the speciality to my knowledge is how to make a same with a difference.

The above specified person is special because she is indpendent and she thought independent... ofcourse when you have honesty in you heart and the work you do with modesty will earn the charity by nature.. you don't have to go behind people for it.

who said.. that such nobel prizes (peace i guess) should be given only on special cases.. They are given to any cases that are noble.. simple as that.. but that shows humane nature more.. avalavu thaan.. obviously... mother theresa mathiri not all women went out of their way and did something for the poor and sick right??? she dedicated her life for that.. thats why she was given nobel prize for that... I said its something more than being special..a woman forgoing all her pleasures and dedicating it for others.... my bad.. explain panrathu namba srikita'nu marathutaen.. thela thelivaa explain panalai... pavam confuse aaiduvarrnu maranthu poochu.. :)

Dependency is the word I used and I'm not sure why you skipped it but, from the thoughts you 've out spoken, It is not the nature of independent thoughts... For example if some one pressures some one and makes them work for them, it is not a speciality.

So you do agree that women are so special since they are dependent :D and no matter what happens they will do their routine job and it is special for you.

Corrite thane?

U explained in a way that all women should be dependent to someone at some point of time and not being independent and this makes her a pain... I DONT want to interrrupt it that way and hence I didint. I interruted in a way how it should be. A women even though seems to be dependent in many ways.. tries to do many things in her life... and leads a family... because being independent in everything will not give a peaceful life for her.. to point out...her guy himself wont like her being fully independent... its the nature that women should be dependent to her guy atleast in some matters to have a peaceful life. So amoingst all these problems too women shine and lead the family successfully without any outside help. That i think is special :)

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 04:35 PM
this makes her a pain... I DONT want to interrrupt it that way and hence I didint. I interruted in a way how it should be. A women even though seems to be dependent in many ways.. tries to do many things in her life... and leads a family... because being independent in everything will not give a peaceful life for her.. to point out...her guy himself wont like her being fully independent... its the nature that women should be dependent to her guy atleast in some matters to have a peaceful life. So amoingst all these problems too women shine and lead the family successfully without any outside help. That i think is special

:D.

Are you sure I explained in such a way you mentioned or do I have to give an explanation?

who said.. that such nobel prizes (peace i guess) should be given only on special cases.. They are given to any cases that are noble.. simple as that.. but that shows humane nature more.. avalavu thaan.. obviously... mother theresa mathiri not all women went out of their way and did something for the poor and sick right??? she dedicated her life for that.. thats why she was given nobel prize for that... I said its something more than being special..a woman forgoing all her pleasures and dedicating it for others.... my bad.. explain panrathu namba srikita'nu marathutaen.. thela thelivaa explain panalai... pavam confuse aaiduvarrnu maranthu poochu..

Love of Mother Teresa is not just avlothan, thats why she was reserved for the Nobel Prize.

Lot of women really think like you said above and consider the same for love in reality, which needs a note.

Shy
12-29-2003, 04:59 PM
avalavu thaan meaning.. not in a bad way sri.. its meant to be like.. its entirely different... see.. she didnt have a personal life and if she had.. she wouldnt be successful as she was then. thats the difference.. A sacrifice to do something good for the community. she sacrified her personal life. So in the other life.. she did very well.. because all her attention and love was for the people. That showed her noble, humane nature. People got her entire love without anything held back for herself or for her family.

May be u can give an explanation if u had something else in mind other than what i had explained earlier abt women not like mother theresa :)

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Annan Surya sollurar, Family na women mattum than weight kudi irrukum nu... A family can be successful when the partners understand each other...

For example: oru women vanthu dominant a irrukanga oru family le nu vachippo, if the husband allows that, even if it looks outside (75%, 25%) for that family it is 50% - 50% because their goal is to have the smooth family running.

Athunala there is no special preference in case of gender, this speciality thing could ruin a family easily.

Lets take an arbitary example, if every men starts to think every women as God because they are special pieces made by God, do you think there will be more families, Human beings will end with a saturation point.

Shy,

If you ask Mother Teresa, Did she sacrificed anything in her life, she would say no, because she was filled with love and she exposed in a different form. Living a social life is not a sacrifice, remove that feeling out of the hearts.

Thats why I said there are no such thing called "avalavu thaan" in case of love.

There is no such thing called a sacrifice either, when you do a thing with true love.

Sacrifice comes because of expectations not been met by themselves, its the word of lazy people and who were not able to meet the requirements themselves.

Most of the time if you notice, the sacrifice is the word which will come from the person who sees the other person who do things.

anainar
12-29-2003, 06:19 PM
Shy,

Women have the power to make a family and also the ability to break a family. A guy normally spends 10 hours in the office and does not have a scheming mind. When he comes home, all he expects is a few words of love a hug and kiss. But women make things worse for him. This is mostly true with nuclear families. I am not too worried about joint families, which is declining anyway. I know a family of two women who both live with their parents, refuse to live with their husbands who are located in different towns for professional reasons. The poor husbands live alone, miss their daughter/son, struggle for everything. How does these women count in the article of Suryalover?.

So it is totally wrong to paint women as the best thing that happened to the world. Yes, women and men and make the family. There is nothing extra that makes women special in that aspect. I personally dont believe in this speciality case at all. In a marriage, both have to play different roles, play that with spirit and life will be smooth. Play that as if you are doing a favour on the other, and it is due for breaking.

Cheers.

Shy
12-29-2003, 07:07 PM
Shy,

Women have the power to make a family and also the ability to break a family. A guy normally spends 10 hours in the office and does not have a scheming mind. When he comes home, all he expects is a few words of love a hug and kiss. But women make things worse for him. This is mostly true with nuclear families. I am not too worried about joint families, which is declining anyway. I know a family of two women who both live with their parents, refuse to live with their husbands who are located in different towns for professional reasons. The poor husbands live alone, miss their daughter/son, struggle for everything. How does these women count in the article of Suryalover?.

So it is totally wrong to paint women as the best thing that happened to the world. Yes, women and men and make the family. There is nothing extra that makes women special in that aspect. I personally dont believe in this speciality case at all. In a marriage, both have to play different roles, play that with spirit and life will be smooth. Play that as if you are doing a favour on the other, and it is due for breaking.

Cheers.

anainar ... I cant accept u generalising every other women for it. Few might be like that as you had mentioned. but individual characters athu.. Women are supposed to be a special creatures, but misusing that gift is upto that person.. u cant blame the entire women race for that.. can u?

Not only women but men also has the ability to break a family. How can one accuse breaking a family is only by a woman. What if a man cheats on his wife.. whose breaking the family there. should the wife adjust as if not knowing and try not to break the family. what if the man is a drunk *******. whose breaking the family there. should the wife adjust even though he comes move drink daily not taking care of the family. what is hes a gambler. what if hes a womanizer.. there are lot of "what ifs" anainar... for man than women..

Simple example...

Gandhi - Father of nation. he took care of the nation right? his wife died long back when his kids were young.. no one to take care of the family. gandhi eppo paathaalum nation nationu irunthaaraam.. What happened to the gandhi family now? But Nehru family yaeduthukoonga. Nehru wife pathi u know anything? she was there to take care of the family when nehru took care fo the nation. thats why u got Indhira gandhi. Indhira gandhi was even better.. no the best.. she took care of both the family and nation.. u got rajiv and sanjay. his her biography soli irupaanga.. that she had a point that daily 5 hrs she will spend with her kids.. she make them go to sleep.. do all the basic thingsd for her kids even though other work paaka workers are there.. she never let them to baby care. But still see, Indhira Gandhi was a superlady....

but neenga ennana.. just 9-5 office poitu vantha yaethoo big work mathiri solreenga.. what abt the working women everywhere more specifically in india.. Atleast in US, guys helps their working wives in cutting veges, dishwasher ellam irukku.. back there.. they have to do everything.. even if maids are there working'na u know how hectic it will be before going to office and after coming from office.. a soft creature doing everything and not whining abt it is special.. dont u think..

Just be in her shoes and let me know what u feel.

A working woman

(1) Wakes up early around 5.30.
(2) Cooks breakfast and lunch
(3) Makes kids eat breakfast, husbandkku coffee, breakfast
(4) Morning maidkku put the dishes and make her finish before she leaves for work.
(5) Goes to office 9-5.
(6) Evening vanthu, tiffin if possible, coffee or some snacks.
(7) Help kids with homework (guys never have patience to sit with children.. dotn come braggin abt it ;))
(8) Make dinner.
(9) wash dishes as there wont be any night maids. cant keep it till morning too

The pointed ones are just few.. wthu thavira she has lots to do.. we all know that.

A working man

(1) 9-5 work
(2) Does some outside work at times.

may be some help his wife in cooking at times.

The most important factor to be noted is this. working women never say that I am working I am working.. I cant do this I cant do that... but simple'la rendu paerum evening vantha.. wife kita thaan a guy will ask oru coffee poodaen please.. the girl.. mugam sulikaama will go ignoring her tiredness and make a hot coffee for them.. this is just a simple thing..

So now tell me whose special of the 2 gender..

Shy

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 07:10 PM
Shy,

So you are saying Women are special, so every men should worship her as if she was the God.

enna aunty corrite a?

Appuram Aunty, I know complete cooking and I now practiced myself by working as well as cooking (almost 3 years). I don't feel anything strange or tired or anything.

Seri aunty, inniki generation le evalo ponnungalukku cooking theriyum?

pease expain. Naan kelvi patta varaikkum neriya ponnungalukku cooking training starts after marriage is this true?

anainar
12-29-2003, 08:12 PM
Shy,

I would not have generalized but for the fact that this post by Suryalover eulogises women. In family everyone plays an equal role. Whether a Gandhi's family had a women to take care or not is irrelevant. Nehru seemed to have had an affair with Mountbatten's wife. It is well documented with secret letters between them being made public causing uproar, which was whitewashed as intellectual stimulation. My intention is not to make disparaging remarks about people. But to bring the fact that whether a child grows up as a responsible adult or not is mostly defined by them. Of course parents help. Indiragandhi was honed to be a political wizard by Nehru while Gandhi did not do that. For that matter Gandhi's sons never aspired to be political leaders. And Indira honed Sanjay to be her heir rather than Rajiv but for he died and hence Rajiv came. You what kind of autocrat Indira and Sanjay were. Emergency is a real blot in our 56 years of democracy.

That aside, these days like sri_gan said, most guys take part in cooking. I do cooking and dont think that is a menial job. But many women still think cooking is menial. They think by working at office, they get more respect than being a housewife. You get money, but whether you get to be respected and loved or not depends entirely on your personality. These two sisters I said about, one of them dont even work. Her husband is a software professional making a lot of money and gets her what ever she asks. Still she leaves him and prefers to stay with her parents, because she cant get out of her old life and feels obliged to look after her parents at the expense of her/her husbands life. She is also a women. So dont eulogize womenhood generally, and we wont make generalize.

Cheers.

Shy
12-29-2003, 08:13 PM
Shy,

So you are saying Women are special, so every men should worship her as if she was the God.

enna aunty corrite a?

Appuram Aunty, I know complete cooking and I now practiced myself by working as well as cooking (almost 3 years). I don't feel anything strange or tired or anything.

Seri aunty, inniki generation le evalo ponnungalukku cooking theriyum?

pease expain. Naan kelvi patta varaikkum neriya ponnungalukku cooking training starts after marriage is this true?

Ellavae ellai Sri... Women arent gods. I aint saying u should workship her. Shes a devathai to a guy, like hes a hero for her.

Shes a god to her son. hope u will accept this. but father is not a god for a son. hes always a superdad for him. Thats the difference.

I really appreciate that u know cooking and have been doing this for 3 years. So u are ready to do that till ur life too? as well as working, growing kids, other household items that u are doing a bachelor. Ur wife just 9-5 job matum poitu varuvaanga. Appuram ungalai shopping kuteetu poovaanga. Then will handle all financial matters.

I am not saying cooking is a big deal and women are great because they do that. For guys after marriage is some relief that cooking, taking care of them, i mean their house, laundry, kids ellam pana oru poonu iruka. But for a working woman, she does all u expect and apart from that work too. she too will have hectic schedules in her work.. maanchu maanchu work sanechu.. evening vanthu appadanu oru basketball game paka mudiyumoo? she has to start doing household work right? thats the thing u got to admire in a woman.

Shy

sri_gan
12-29-2003, 08:20 PM
I really appreciate that u know cooking and have been doing this for 3 years. So u are ready to do that till ur life too? as well as working, growing kids, other household items that u are doing a bachelor. Ur wife just 9-5 job matum poitu varuvaanga. Appuram ungalai shopping kuteetu poovaanga. Then will handle all financial matters.

Side Track:::

:lol: Ithukku peru than thalaila molakai arakiratha?

Main Track:::
To be honest, I cannot decide anything right now... *It is a secret for now.*

I am not saying cooking is a big deal and women are great because they do that. For guys after marriage is some relief that cooking, taking care of them, i mean their house, laundry, kids ellam pana oru poonu iruka. But for a working woman, she does all u expect and apart from that work too. she too will have hectic schedules in her work.. maanchu maanchu work sanechu.. evening vanthu appadanu oru basketball game paka mudiyumoo? she has to start doing household work right? thats the thing u got to admire in a woman.

So you want to give a grade as special, illaina it is not recognized nu sollurenga?

From your point, every women is expecting this? Appo eppadi special aga mudium?

Shy
12-29-2003, 08:30 PM
Sri.. I was just kidding. neenga eppo vaennalum decide :)... the reason I said is to make u feel how it will be in her shoes.. thats all..

That was one reason pointed out how a soft branded woman can do stuff man can do and still take care of the family, thus making her special.

Obivously there are many reasons making her special.

Last question puriyalai. what every women is accepting???

Shy

butterfly
12-30-2003, 12:17 AM
anainar wrote,

So it is totally wrong to paint women as the best thing that happened to the world. Yes, women and men and make the family. There is nothing extra that makes women special in that aspect.

Women is the Best thing that has happened in this world anainar...coz without a women there is no family...until the day a man can carry a child & give birth...women are special....U wud say that without a man there is no childnu :)...true...but if all the men in this world have to die this minute...women can still form a generation :)....thanks to sperm banks :)...but if all women wud die this minute...its end of the generation...so Women are special :)

butterfly
12-30-2003, 12:19 AM
The above post is not to offend anyone...but to appreciate all the mothers...coz of them we are here...but I am proud of my dad too...its coz Of him I am who I am :)...its the talks we had on top of the terrace which helped me to think & grow to wat I am today :)...so dads are not any less but Mothers are special ;)

suryalover
12-30-2003, 12:22 AM
I am not saying that women are god or anything like that.
They face lot of emotions than men have and i dont know how
to express this...

I dont mean men are not special..
They are equally special but the point I wish too make is women takes care of the family...Again I dont know how to express this...Sorry....

suryalover
12-30-2003, 12:24 AM
I got this from my friend. I am posting this for fun..
It does not reflect my opinion... Please dont take any offense...

Otherside of women

This is just a joke, don't take it seriously and prove
that you are a nuthead.

>>Women love to shop. It is the one area of the world
where they feel like they're actually in control.

>>Women especially love a bargain. The question of
"need" is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out.
Anything on sale is fair game.

>>Women never have anything to wear. Don't question
the racks of clothes in the closet; you "just don't
understand".

>>Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless
they know you can hear them.

>>Women will always ask questions that have no right
answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

>>Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and
they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing
to say.

>>Women hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a
man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.

>>Women can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from
the inside. And they don't view it as being
untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three
people.

>>Women always go to public restrooms in groups. It
gives them a chance to gossip.

>>If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll pack five
days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice;
if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she'll pack 21
outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like
wearing each day.

>>Women brush their hair before bed.

>>Women are never wrong. Apologizing is the man's
responsibility, "It's there in the Bible".

>>The average number of items in a typical woman's
bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify
most of these items.

>>Women love cats. Men say they love cats, but when
women aren't looking, men kick cats.

>>Women love to talk on the phone. A woman can visit
her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon returning home,
she will call the same friend and they will talk for
three hours.

>>A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the
plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a
book, or get the mail.

>>Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question,
'How do I look?'

>>Women will make three right-hand turns to avoid
making one left-hand turn.

>>"Oh, nothing," has an entirely different meaning in
woman- language than it does in man- language.

>>Women cannot use a map without turning the map to
correspond to the direction that they are heading.

>>If it is not Valentines day and you see a man in a
flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation
by asking, "What did you do?"

>>Women don't really care about a sense of humor in a
guy despite claims to the contrary. You don't see
women trampling over Tom Cruise to get to Gilbert
Gottfried, do you?

>>Women will spend hours dressing up to go out, and
then they'll go out and spend more time checking out
other women. Men can never catch women checking out
other men; women will always catch men checking out
other women.

>>The most embarrassing thing for women is to find
another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.

vasan
12-30-2003, 12:27 AM
anainar wrote,

So it is totally wrong to paint women as the best thing that happened to the world. Yes, women and men and make the family. There is nothing extra that makes women special in that aspect.

Women is the Best thing that has happened in this world anainar...coz without a women there is no family...until the day a man can carry a child & give birth...women are special....U wud say that without a man there is no childnu :)...true...but if all the men in this world have to die this minute...women can still form a generation :)....thanks to sperm banks :)...but if all women wud die this minute...its end of the generation...so Women are special :)

perhaps.. perhaps not... but you know you can also grow a baby technically for a full term in a man's body? Medically it is not good and there are too many complications - (child birth had to be a surgery for one thing...). who knows may be medically it is possible some time in distant future if it comes to it.. :) Kinda silly comments, right?

By the way, are the women folks great only because they can get babies?? So girls until they become mothers are not special, huh? I am all confused now... :Ksp: :Ksp:

Hey, Butterfly... Moms are special. Just as special as Dad's are. Brothers are great - just about as great as sisters are! For your own family, you are very special, and a great one, Butterfly - just about as special and great as your partner is... :) :lol:

butterfly
12-30-2003, 03:26 AM
surya wrote,

I am not saying that women are god or anything like that.
They face lot of emotions than men have and i dont know how
to express this...

I dont mean men are not special..
They are equally special but the point I wish too make is women takes care of the family...Again I dont know how to express this...Sorry....

surya,
Dont feel bad...its coz of u we cud discuss about women & men....everything has good & bad points...so its good to discuss both...so dont feel bad....bring more posts for discussion :)

vasan wrote,

By the way, are the women folks great only because they can get babies?? So girls until they become mothers are not special, huh? I am all confused now...

are we talking about women or gals....thght we are discussing women :ahha:

I know I am special...orelse Y wud u be answering me :)...same way that ur special

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 04:00 AM
Butterfly,

Chumma special special nu sollathinga.... Special na pasanga kovil katti kumbiduvanga ok va?

Oru family le oruthar speciala irrukurathala enna enna problems varum nu ellarukkum theriyuma?

Summa santhadi sakkule special special na enna Dosaia? satha, special, special satha nu kittu...

olunga illaram nadakka vazhi solluvengala special special nu ellarum dosai suttu kittu irrukenga...

Shy
12-30-2003, 04:21 PM
Ok we are going off track I guess by something else..

Butterfly.. I accept that women by nature has been given the gift to bear a child. but that doesnt make her special. Its an extra gift from god. I will never agree that when all women race erased.. the generation itself will go and not the vice versa. I think most women are using this as tool to overcome their counterparts ;)

Sperm banks mathiri egg banks irukku. Also test tubes irukku. to be more into scientific stuff.. artifical uterus ellam kuuda eppo try panraanga.. For a birth of a child.. Women alone is important solla kudaathu.. Both man and woman are important and if either one is gone, the other is just an vegetable. I will not agree to that butterfly. U cant say men are just sperm donors and all the generation are made possible by women. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Special terms cannot be branded just because of an extra responsibilty nature had given to her. She should be respected more, loved more and yes thats why.. men handle them as flowers, angels. Thats it.

Special women is who does stuff I had mentioned earlier without whining and shes good at it. Shea a person who is emotional for brining together the family. who is sensitive and at the same time, confidence and mental strength equal to men. If a family is brought by a man it will be totally different that that by a woman. that woman touch is want makes her special.

But I accept suryalover and vasan that, It doesnt mean men arent special. Certain characters and stuff make guys too cute and special. But my point is... Women are special by default.

Shy

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 04:33 PM
Women are special by default.

Athane parthen ennada ethuvme illaye nu parthen.... podi ingai la irruku :evil:

Shy,

Nenga special nu sonna God nu sonna ethukkalai so now

Unga theory padi women ellam special dosai? appdiya?

anainar
12-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Shy,

Women by default are special nnu generalze panniteenga. Romba romba thappu.

To run a family both men and women are doing something or the other like I said earlier. Why do you guys keep on saying women is special? If the whole women race becomes eradicated, life will find its own way to evolve to reproduce from one sex( I am not getting the zoological word for that ) So, that is hypothetical. Ability to carry a child of course is different than men, but does that make them special? I dont think so. Even sperm banks dont produce sperms out of the blue. It has to come from men. So hypothetically, the banks can also run out of sperms if men race is eradicated. So leave those situations out.

There are guys who do everything from earning their daily bread to cooking without whining. Whining is a trait of an individual and not gender specific. There are women who whine about anything and everything. Are they also special? My mom never whined( or atleast I never saw ), even when we were making a living by making match boxes. My sister/wife whines to put the laundry on the washing machine and switching it on. So, these are habits that are individual specific. So dont bring that too in the picture. And what about women who decide not to become mothers or cannot become mothers? Does it make them less special?

A person being special is more by the way he/she interacts and takes on responsibilities and adapts himself/herself and gives joy and pleasure to everyone around. If my presence is enjoyed by everyone/family around me, I consider myself special. If my presence brings doom and sadness,"What is this guy doing here?" everytime, that is the time I say, I would prefer to die.

Cheers.

sri_gan
12-30-2003, 06:06 PM
Arumuganainar,

You brought up a very strong points, I'm not sure everyone who says the word special knows the impact it can make into a family.

So here is one question,

Everyone who agrees women are special think that a family can run smoothly by specifically portraying a women is so special in family?

If Yes, why?

If no, You tend to agree all are equal and no one is special, except the fact the family is special, the life that family has is special.

suha
01-27-2004, 09:18 AM
naa solatuma yaaru special solli................. yellorum special :cool: :dance: