PDA

View Full Version : Sweets(இனிப்பு ) : Pure Milk Cake Variaties

jksindhu2002
01-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Assured for Trying - நீங்கள் இதை முயற்சி செய்யலாம்.

Milk - 1 litre, Rava - 2 tsp, Sugar - 2 cups, Ghee - 1/2 cup
Mix milk, rava and sugar heat to boil. Then keep on stirring in medium heat until it becomes thick. Now add ghee and stir it becomes non-sticky. Pour in a large plate and cut into diamonds.

jksindhu2002
01-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Ingredients: ricotta cheese- 1 cup, sugar- 3/4 cup, ghee- 1/2 cup, cordamon powder- 1/4 tea spoon
Method: in a heavy bottom vessel mix ricotta cheese, sugar and ghee till sugar dissolves. then set the pan over medium heat with constant stirring. when the mixture thickens and leaves the bottom of the pan add cordomon powder and transfer the mixture to a greased tray and cut into pieces when cooled.
note: when transfering to the greased tray the mixture will be semi solid it will eventually thickens as it coold down

jksindhu2002
01-06-2004, 06:38 PM
maida - 1 cup, coconut milk - 1 cup, sugar - 2 cups, butter - 1/2 cup, ghee - 4 tsp, cashews - 10
Grind cashews raw into a nice powder.Roast maida in ghee lightly until the moisture in the flour is gone.To the flour, add sugar, butter, coconut milk,stirring well constantly in medium heat.Add the cashew powder.When it is fully boiled and begins to rise, pour it on a large plate greased wih ghee.After it cools a little, cut into diamonds

jksindhu2002
01-06-2004, 06:38 PM
almonds - 1 cup, very finely powdered sugar - 1 cup, ghee - 2 tsp
Soak the almonds for an hour. Drain. Remove the skin and grind into a thick smooth paste adding minimum water. In a thick vessel, mix sugar and 1/4 cup water and heat. When the sugar is completely melted, add this paste and cook this for five minutes. Add ghee and remove from fire. Pour it on a large palate and smoothen the surface of the mixture with a roller. Then cut with a knife by drawing parallel lines in the form of cubes.

jksindhu2002
01-06-2004, 06:39 PM
cashewnuts - 1 cup, sugar - 1 cup, ghee - 2 tsp.
Do as described in Badam cake.

jksindhu2002
01-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Ingredients: Bread crumb- 1 cup, Milk - 1 1/2 cup, cashewnuts&raisins- your decison, Sugar- 3/4 cup, ghee- 5tsp, food colour and rose water(optional)

Method: In a pan take 2 spoons of ghee and fry the cashews and raisins ,when done add the unsalted bread crumbs and fry for few minutes then add milk and cook for 10 mts in low flame .When 1/2 cooked add the sugar and food colour(choose colour as per your taste)add the remaining ghee. when cooled add little rose water and serve chilled.This colourful pudding can be used as a dessert for occasions.

cselva
02-10-2004, 04:18 PM
jksindhu2002 thanx I am going to try kajukatali .I have a doubt is 5min okay to cook the cashew ?Does it become thick within that 5min ?let me know b'use i am going to try this I don't want to start it with doubts