PDA

View Full Version : lOSt lOVe..... needs help !!

sWEEtmICHe
01-09-2004, 11:34 PM
This is a abt gal's lost love........,
unable to cope up her life now...needs help!!
It is her mistake......,
her words had hurt him alot
and unable to forget too
wants him badly..... :cry:
your advise plz.... :Ksp:

venky1974
01-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Make it up to your lost love.

Be nice and appologize and things will be fine for sure.

Let us know with a new poem :D

Cheers,

butterfly
01-09-2004, 11:42 PM
miche wrote,

It is her mistake......,
unable to forget too

Just ask sorry & tell him wat he means to u...Love can never be lost...

anainar
01-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Yep butterfly. Love can never be lost. We may hate to see our loved one today, but cannot live without them tomorrow.

I dont know what that incident is miche and dont care also. But faster they make up, better it is.

Cheers.

aburvaraagam
01-09-2004, 11:50 PM
Hey Sweet

Don t worry my friend......oodal is sagajam in love...be calm he ll definitely come back to u. Just send him a bunch of roses or u r lovely poems saying how much he means to u.....Things will definitely turn u r way......Be cool dear friend :sm30: :sm30: .Hope this cheers u for sometime though it is not comparable to wat u expect.

Shy
01-10-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey miche,

Always apologise and set aside Ego. Make him feel how guilty and bad you felt for the words that had hurt him. Tell him it was just words and never meant to be. Send ur love/sorry poems(it has the essence to go deep into someones heart!!!). As anainar said, its always to ease them up immed, instead of prolonging. Sure he will understand.

Best luck

Shy

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 12:25 AM
oops!!........how do u all know that is me.....hehe

butterfly
01-10-2004, 12:27 AM
coz we are one family miche ;)

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 12:28 AM
venky ..ur r/t.....
but the poem words....,.
that had hurt him much!!
as u said i will write one.....
hope this pOEm will carry his heart!! :cry:

silican
01-10-2004, 12:29 AM

Vera yaravadhu idhellam dheiriyama solvangala ??

Geetham'liye dheiriyamana (oh podu) nermaiyana (*innoru O podraa)
edharkum anjadha (ippo perusa oru O podu maple) namma SEETMICHE dhane ??

anyway mole sweetmiche karaiyanda...aven thiruchi varum..

Silican

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 12:31 AM
coz we are one family miche
butterfly
thank u ....,
u all are great :wink:

Shy
01-10-2004, 12:53 AM
No No.. Generally replied whoever posted it. anyway yaarkku advice thaevai padrathoo avangalukku okvaa?

Shy

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 01:23 AM
my goodness.....how ?
i am lost....
he is a no nonsense guy!!
love ma poems...there is no doubt
but he is not responding to all ma mails..
is abot a week since our 1st chat.....tat's all

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 01:26 AM
thanks shy...okie

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Vera yaravadhu idhellam dheiriyama solvangala ??
Geetham'liye dheiriyamana (oh podu) nermaiyana (*innoru O podraa)
edharkum anjadha (ippo perusa oru O podu maple) namma SEETMICHE dhane ??
anyway mole sweetmiche karaiyanda...aven thiruchi varum..
Silican
wow great silican......
thanks for ur words
COOOOOOOOL
ma fRIENd
U cannot ease ma aching heart,
Nor take ma pain away,
But let me stay and take your hand
And walk with you..... ur advise!!

sWEEtmICHe
01-10-2004, 06:34 AM
Hey Sweet

Don t worry my friend......oodal is sagajam in love...be calm he ll definitely come back to u. Just send him a bunch of roses or u r lovely poems saying how much he means to u.....Things will definitely turn u r way......Be cool dear friend :sm30: :sm30: .Hope this cheers u for sometime though it is not comparable to wat u expect.

sWEEtmICHe
01-11-2004, 07:08 AM
Thanks for ur words silican

thirudan
01-11-2004, 10:59 AM
heiii michie
he will be back i told na? ean ippadi pulambara uthai vaangapora neee...:)
thiru...:b:

priyarock
01-11-2004, 11:16 AM
ask the gal to Try talking with the Guy again,,...even tough situations can be solved when you talk with the person you have problem.

sWEEtmICHe
01-11-2004, 11:58 AM
tHIRu anna.....pulambal......aaaaaaa a
elle payam.....!!

sWEEtmICHe
01-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Priyarock::ask the gal to Try talking with the Guy again,,...even tough situations can be solved when you talk with the person you have problem.
hey rock..
The is no opportunity even to do...
b'cuz no communication now btwn them
No mails (no response even after several mails send)...
Or chatting (as he never appear online)
Then how...?
thanks for ur advise

sandhiya_ch
01-11-2004, 12:52 PM
miche wrote,

It is her mistake......,
unable to forget too

Just ask sorry & tell him wat he means to u...Love can never be lost...

TRUE TRUE TRUE (bolded words) :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b:
it could be a temporary distance, get closer :P :P :P

sandhiya_ch
01-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Priyarock::ask the gal to Try talking with the Guy again,,...even tough situations can be solved when you talk with the person you have problem.
hey rock..
b'cuz no communication now btwn them No mails (no response even after several mails send)...
Then how...?
thanks for ur advise

if you are really interested and if you really want to make the realtionship again then all i would say you is TRY TRY TRY. communications are built they do not exist :b:

[glow=red:9f5e149cde]WHEN THE CAUSE IS GENUINE EVEN NATURE (GOD) FAVOURS IT[/glow:9f5e149cde]

Honeyarjun
01-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Can I say an odd way to get attention? Stop trying to contact him. He will sure come back.
We all might be knowing this saying.. 'If you really want to know something is yours just let it go..If it comes back it is really yours..otherwise it never was'.

Hey...not saying anything serious here like asking u to stop seeing him... but give a space for the relationship. Atleast he will know by now that you felt sorry thru your emails. so now dont do anything and simply wait. I assure you he will come back ......
If he doesnt come back for 2 more weeks, and if u badly need him in ur life... c'mon why not pay a visit in person and tell him what u feel??

sabeshan
01-11-2004, 03:46 PM
"Virumbi ponaal vialgi pogum
Vilagi ponaal virumbi varum"

butterfly
01-11-2004, 04:35 PM
sandhiya,
thanks for bringing back our attention to this topic again :)...

Miche,
If he doesnt contacts U & doesnt come on line even after all ur mails asking sorry....he probably is taking time for the hurt to go away....if he cud see u online all the time....u arent giving him a chance to miss u :)...If it was me....I wud stay away...wudnt give him a chance even to see me online....wud block him....if he really cares for U...within 2 days he will mail u asking u if ur ok...that is if he comes online everyday.....or wud mail u to see wat happened if he doesnt see u online...

katteri
01-12-2004, 03:23 AM
Love can never be lost.
He will forgive u. wht u need is patience, keep mailing, forget the past ....
Its a lesson learned by u & its a lesson 2 others 2.
Valentines day varutha oru gift koduthu asathungaaa....
It happens 2 all enna konjam seekirama ayiduchi...
its a fun (Sandiayum sachiravum illatha life jolly illaa...it will bcom monotonous)...too .which makes both 2 understand each other....

Shy
01-12-2004, 03:14 PM
butterfly sonathu romba correct.

vicinty.. online is also a part of it.. so we never know.. seeing u online 24/7 will assure him u are alright and he will take his own time.. stay away for a while. just disappear online. if he really misses u will get mad to know abt u and will somehow contact you...

Shy

sri_gan
01-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Shy,

Butterfly sonnathu corrite...

Enakku ennavo thoonuthu after reading sweet miche's first post, antha payan butterfly sonnatha pannikittu irrukaronu (:lol: May be his zodiac is Taurus :think:) or he moved on in his life, since miche mentioned some words hurted him nu?

what do you guys think?

butterfly
01-12-2004, 10:45 PM
miche,
Forgot to add....Dont stay away too long...coz he wud realise he can live with out U...we as human adapt to situations...But again if he cared for u he wud find u...he wud contact atleast ur friend or ask his friends to contact u :)...& Ofcourse he doesnt look like a scorpian ;)

sri_gan
01-12-2004, 10:51 PM
miche,
Forgot to add....Dont stay away too long...coz he wud realise he can live with out U...we as human adapt to situations...But again if he cared for u he wud find u...he wud contact atleast ur friend or ask his friends to contact u :)...& Ofcourse he doesnt look like a scorpian ;)

Butterfly,

:lol: Ada ada enna vegama reply varuthu.. athule oru spelling mistake vera... seri athu pogattum..

Did you check the Zodiac profiles, I created in Spirituality section, vasan nale namba mudiyala zodiac kkum avanga ammavum ore mari solluranganu... avara think pannura mari oru nalla collection pottu irruken... add your comments too.

vedha79
01-14-2004, 07:43 PM
sweetmiche lots of suggestions to you. what more can I say? you have apologised,mailed.....u can't do anything more... wait ...and contact him after few days. i hope he will talk to you soon. don't worry. this silence n gap will make u guys more closer. cheer-up !!!

madhu_aish1
01-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Miche,
If he doesnt contacts U & doesnt come on line even after all ur mails asking sorry....he probably is taking time for the hurt to go away....if he cud see u online all the time....u arent giving him a chance to miss u :)...If it was me....I wud stay away...wudnt give him a chance even to see me online....wud block him....if he really cares for U...within 2 days he will mail u asking u if ur ok...that is if he comes online everyday.....or wud mail u to see wat happened if he doesnt see u online...

vicinty.. online is also a part of it.. so we never know.. seeing u online 24/7 will assure him u are alright and he will take his own time.. stay away for a while. just disappear online. if he really misses u will get mad to know abt u and will somehow contact you...

watch the bolded area... :D

intha ponugalae ippadi than paaa.... eppadi than intha mathiri ideas thonutho :D .. keta lateral thinking solluvanga.... :lol: :lol: .....

Shy no sword... :D .pattamss no adi.. :D

sri_gan
01-14-2004, 08:25 PM
eppadi than intha mathiri ideas thonutho :D

Silent a ethoo sollura mari irruku, atha koncham theliva sollidu, ellarukkum puriyanumla

madhu_aish1
01-14-2004, 08:28 PM
eppadi than intha mathiri ideas thonutho :D

Silent a ethoo sollura mari irruku, atha koncham theliva sollidu, ellarukkum puriyanumla

kuttaiyaaaa kolapakoodathu...... :lol: :lol: ideas thonura moolai-ku naan enna solluren-num theriyum... :D

sri_gan
01-14-2004, 08:30 PM
ideas thonura moolai-ku naan enna solluren-num theriyum...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Itha itha itha than naan ethi parathen :D.

vasan
01-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Miche,

watch the bolded area... :D

intha ponugalae ippadi than paaa.... eppadi than intha mathiri ideas thonutho :D .. keta lateral thinking solluvanga.... :lol: :lol: .....

Shy no sword... :D .pattamss no adi.. :D

ada..da... is that why some 'people' don't write back to me... ? They must want to be my friends really badly... che... idhu thonalaiye iththanai naal... :lol: :lol:

But seriously folks, I thought SweetMiche is just wrote a poem, and not meant as a plea for help... I mean, I can write about broken heart, with a decent ticker, can't I? I thought she is writing a poem and all sorts of latitudes are given.. but from the way everyone has been comforting her and advicing her.. I don't know now.. :think: :think: (If Thiru wrote consoling, now, I won't think twice about it.. :D :D )

Vasan

ps: Madhu un signature-la policy-kku addendum romba nalla irrukku... :)

butterfly
01-14-2004, 08:34 PM
madhu,
adika matten :)...watelse can she do??...avunga sorry kettirukango...if he cant understand her feelings...may be he his taking his time...& may be he really needs that time...so its best to stay away & give him that time... I have also added not to stay away too long coz he can learn to live without u...so u shud know where to form that balance :)....
Miche,
if u feel we are wrong about discussing this...pls let us know

butterfly
01-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Miche wrote,
hey rock..

b'cuz no communication now btwn them
No mails (no response even after several mails send)...
Then how...?

vasan,
I think everyone was just answering her question to this...

sri_gan
01-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Vasan,

Don't get serious pa... sweet miche think she can win the hearts by tears, ultimately everyone might feel sorry not necessarily win(not on ego mode, feeling comfortable with) the hearts pa.

Enna corrite a??

vasan
01-14-2004, 09:43 PM
noo. noo.. i am not serious, I thought all of you are suggesting seriously.....

Kadhal mattum thaan serious... kadhal tholviyellam not to be taken seriously... only the first time you can take it serious, the tenth time, it becomes another event.. :)

sri_gan
01-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Kadhal mattum thaan serious... kadhal tholviyellam not to be taken seriously... only the first time you can take it serious, the tenth time, it becomes another event..

It is just a fact, someone didn't understand, why should we worry (odane saamiyaar nu solla vendam)?

Why should we need to built a relationship with such a soft heart? Normal hearta irrunthuttu pogattume, appadi irrukurathule enna thappu.

Why do we built the heart on so much expectations and feel burnt when we don't get it

Worries may certainly bring a sorry, but not necessarly a true love.

Anyone disagree?

Honeyarjun
01-14-2004, 10:17 PM
I dont disagree....but I do agree with you.. Hurt comes only when we expect something.
but will life be interesting without expectations??? without fights, without break ups and patch backs... Hmmmmmm... I wonder :think:

Shy
01-14-2004, 10:33 PM
Intimate Relationship can only be built with trust and undivided love. Normally we dont built a realtionship with "so many" expectations..but with few.. And then comes the understanding, adjustment etc etc.. as we move along.. But all this will not work always. Sometimes their might be some friction leading to fights, then patching ups....as not everyone are prefect....

Thats how it is..

As arjun said.. a life without nothing like this..no expectations..no oodal, kuudal.. will not be interesting... it will be..mmm.. mechanical...

Shy

vasan
01-15-2004, 12:57 AM
As arjun said.. a life without nothing like this..no expectations..no oodal, kuudal.. will not be interesting... it will be..mmm.. mechanical...

Shy

The implication in this statement is that what is mechanical is not interesting. I completely refuse to buy that argument. :ee: :ee: What is monotonous could be boring or uninteresting. Mechanical is not boring, it is exciting and interesting and useful and can be very very rewarding.. :) :D :D

Sorry Shy, engineering padichittu idhu kooda argue pannalana eppadi?? :lol: :D

Shy
01-15-2004, 02:00 AM
ah-ha mechanical'na department pathi ellai vasan.. I mean..slang'la soluvoom ellai.. life'ae mechanicala irukku.. monday morning aarambichu eppada friday varumnnu irukku .. within a snap of a finger.. again monday.. samea bore'nu solroom ellai. athai meant.. should have used words like this repititive, same stuff.. etc entha mathiri :(

Enna irunthaalum Mech is Royal Mech'nu theriyaatha enna ;) (This is called ice vaikarathu)

Shy

vasan
01-15-2004, 02:44 AM
Shy--oo-shy... Of course I know what you meant... it was meant to be a tease... a bit of leg pulling.. chummaa thamaasukku.. soga smilies ellam podatheenga.. :) Adhum, punnagai arasi Sneha avator vachikittu ippadi podalaamo?

I agree mech is ROYAL.. :) :) (This is called pride !!)

sri_gan
01-15-2004, 01:08 PM
So we are talking about Lost Love or something else...

Pease expain.

Shy
01-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Vasan.. I know.. neenga serious'a kaetu iruka mateenganu.... Royal Mech'nu solanum ellaiyaa.. so explain panni sonaen.. thats all....

sri_gan lost love pathi paesurooma.. ellai lost love aanavangalukku advice and tips to bring back their love solroomaa onnum theriyalai ;)...veryone going as per the flow...

Shy

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 06:41 PM
Sweet Miche soga Section le Royal Mech kku inna vellai nu naan kekuren?

Sweet Miche inga vanthu innum kocha nerathule alla armabichirum.... appa than shy,vasan kku ethavanthu piriyum.

Shy
01-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Royal Mech is our little detour.... I guess that shouldnt be a problem.. cant always stick to the topic u know ;)

Shy

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 06:57 PM
cant always stick to the topic u know

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Sweet Miche note this point.....

vasan
01-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Any updates you want to share SweetMiche?

Closer or still farther than you want it to be? Can't really intrude, but would be glad to rejoice (yeah !! high five!) with you or share a can of soda in sorrow.. (:( )...

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 08:23 PM
share a can of soda in sorrow..

Aburvaragam rocks the poem section with buttiya illa beautya etc....

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 08:40 AM
hey fRIENds,
I am happy.....he talks to me
and even his mails speaks!!
that was sWEEt...
but u see no attention on me >>>too busy<<<
plz take note,any comments..needs help !!
great VaSaN ... ma chella VaSaN thanks dude :sm30:
shy and sri........noted a big thanks :P
butterfly ,it words ur idea.. :D
Katteri anyway thanks ma...
but too bad NO VALENTINES FLOWER!!
cuz he is in LONDON.....
pavam mICHe.... :Ksp:

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 08:53 AM
share a can of soda in sorrow. :cry:

வாசன் உன் நெஞமொஅ கடல் கொண்ட ஆழமொ ...hehe :ahha:

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 09:11 AM
cant always stick to the topic u know

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Sweet Miche note this point.....

haaaaaaaaaaa...lols Shy ,
thanks ma sri.....,
good sri...., :P

vasan
02-27-2004, 09:16 AM
Hey Princess !
Why worry about waiting?
Didn't know how the fairy tales go?
There would come a morning-
Full of hope like dew falling on grass,
And in the fresh air that brings
The sWEEt fragrance of many a roses;
Will also come a Knight riding on his horse!

Swift and quick he would come!
Galloping strong, his purpose steady,
Like an arrow that seeks its target
Courage and kind words would be his shield,
Heart brimming with love his only weapon;
Sweeping you off your feet, mere worries
dissolving in past tears, opening your heart to love
Only to seal it with a gentle kiss...

And the rolling waves would pause,
The sun will stop in its course
Moon would beam a special ray
What remains but joy, dear mICHe..
Joy for now and expectations for the morrow
Leading lives entwined happily ever after !!
Where is today's waiting, and why the sorrow..
Hope is ahead much sooner than you think.

Cheer up, dear mICHe.. :)
All that really matters is still there with you... :) :sm08:

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 09:33 AM
WOW chella VaSaN.. :D :D
Ma deep poems are gone
Left only miche
One look ..is enough and I will refrain ma self :ahha:
thanks... :b:
there Is a saying VaSaN,
If you were painting a Valentine's card/LOVE CARD, you'd want the
signs of your love to be clear and noticeable. But if you were painting a portrait,
you could also add some hidden symbolism about love that someone looking at the
painting may only understand subconsciously,but if u are showing real love than...,
why u are having this kinda problem.....,when u shower the love :wink:
take note new name >>>PRINCESS<<< http://www.geetham.net/forums/images/smiles/icon_08.gif

vasan
02-27-2004, 09:54 AM
If you were painting a Valentine's card/LOVE CARD, you'd want the
signs of your love to be clear and noticeable. But if you were painting a portrait,
you could also add some hidden symbolism about love that someone looking at the
painting may only understand subconsciously,but if u are showing real love than...,
why u are having this kinda problem.....,when u shower the love :wink:

take note new name >>>PRINCESS<<<

mICHe,

You understand the symbolism (?? :Ksp: ) but the girl in question does not.. :oops:

May be you can help... see if you can write a poem to this girl to tell her Vasan is head over heels :baby: in love (for the Month of March!!) with her.. I don't know her address, but Anainaar introduced her... well I have her photo..

http://www.minnoviyam.com/dazzle/others/meera3.jpg

Yenna help panna mudiyumaa?? :wink: :wink:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 10:03 AM
hehe oops!!........ I WAS JUST NAMED PRINCESS!! awhile ago... :D
now i have to rechange it > MATCHMAKER.---- POEM BROKER< :ahha:
no prl for u chella .... :Ksp: :Ksp:

well done Anainaar
good job....,address plz for ma chella VaSaN :sm30:

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 11:02 AM
One minute with u
KASHMIR APPLE..
I am nowhere….
Only kNEw …the
mEANINg of bEAUTy…
The moment I saw you
Raindrops everywhere..
And the birds started chirping…
Cool…babe
Kind of happiness..Joy
And I wonder…
Kashmir named after your beauty!!
ma LOVe never dies....
please ma...come and reach me
your chella VaSaN is wAITINg.... :ahha:

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 11:51 AM
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/avatars/gallery//Actors/vicram1s.gif
One minute with u
KASHMIR APPLE..
I am nowhere….
Only kNEw …the
mEANINg of bEAUTy…
The moment I saw you
Raindrops,birds chirping,wind ....blowing
And the ….
clouds opening the ears everywhere..
And listening to the echos
Cool…babe
sUDDEn Happiness..Joy ...in me
I wonder…
The Kashmir named after your beauty!!
Ma LOVe never dies....
Please ma...come and reach me
Your chella VaSaN is wAITINg...http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/avatars/gallery//Hot%20Rosess/Rose4U_2.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/avatars/gallery//Hot%20Rosess/Rose4U_24.gif

vasan
02-27-2004, 12:17 PM
oh..ho... :yes: :yes: Thanks mICHe.. :pray:

But please send it to the Kashmir Apple.. :ahha:

If you can keep a secret, I will tell you the song I wanna write for the Kashmir Apple .. (but not loudly... more like a hush-hush song):wink:

என் கண்ணை பிடுங்கி கொள் கண்ணே
என்னை காதல் குருடன் ஆக்கிவிடு
உன்னை மட்டும் கண்டு கொள்ள
ஒரு செயற்க்கை கண்ணை பொருத்திவி டு...
யானை தடவும் குருடன் கதை போல..ஹையோ, ஹைய்யய்யோ..

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Vasan

Run padam pottu, nalla iruntha ennai paithiyam aakkiteengale anainaar... :evil: :evil: :) :)

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 01:22 PM
okiedokie....no prl,
as u wished ..,
I send to her,but she wants your song..HOW ? :ahha:

sagi
02-27-2004, 01:30 PM
wowww, my chweeeeeet is back.that's good...give me ten.. :)

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 01:35 PM
:pray:
Run padam pottu, nalla iruntha ennai paithiyam aakkiteengale anainaar... :evil: :evil: :) :)
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

sWEEtmICHe
02-27-2004, 01:39 PM
wowww, my chweeeeeet is back.that's good...give me ten.. :)
http://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gifhttp://www.tamilterra.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif