PDA

View Full Version : Is US better place than India?

Horizon2004
01-15-2004, 05:07 AM
This topic would cast some views of people struggling in alien countries. I started with US!
Do you think the life in US sucks? calculate what you earn and what you loose?
I came here after a struggle but still I remember the golden moments of India. Its easy to loose anything but hard to conquer. Sometimes I think leave everything and settle in India.
Any experiences to share? STILL TO COME

rajanand
01-15-2004, 06:05 AM
US is certainly a better place to live than India! Its the quality of life that matters to me and not the money as for most other people. In that aspect, I prefer the US, my adopted country. I am not here to earn money but to have a better life in all ways. Thats my opinion, everyone has his/hers.

rajanand
01-15-2004, 06:28 AM
Also unlike you I didnt come to the US after any struggle. It was quite natural for me to come to the US.

n_m_ramanan
01-15-2004, 07:30 AM
I think Rajanand never enjoyed the Village type or Joined family or peaseful life in India...

katteri
01-15-2004, 12:48 PM
US is certainly a better place to live than India! Its the quality of life that matters to me and not the money as for most other people. In that aspect, I prefer the US, my adopted country. I am not here to earn money but to have a better life in all ways. Thats my opinion, everyone has his/hers....
But ur family is not complete with out ur relations......
Thou u can be happy ......but manthil oru voram oru sarukkal ...eppada india povomunnuu.....
Life in abroad is a living in a HOUSE.. life in India is living in a HOME...

onetamil
01-15-2004, 02:02 PM
I think india is way btter place then US. i found it alienation way from mother country.

sri_gan
01-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Katteri,

Nee enna sonnalum raja keka mattar, erkanave oru similar topic le ennoda extreme pathu irrukar... pakalam, how he justifies his comments.

India is a better place to live than US, 'cause we were brought up for almost 20 - 21 yrs, naturally we feel better there.

Ithelam solli varakudathu, thana varanum so it might take its own time.

venky1974
01-15-2004, 04:12 PM
India is the best place to live. There is no doubt about that.

People flock to N.America to make a living and better themselves in life. US is not our home. Home is where we can relate to people, home is where we are not looked up as aliens, home is where we find peace and that home is none other then our own motherland.

Its the quality of life that matters to me and not the money as for most other people.

Quality of life comes with money. What exactly is quality of life rajanand?

There is nothing wrong in India. India is a fine place and the quality of life in India is far more superior to the US. You just have to look deep into it to discover it.

More to come if the arguments are constructive.

Let the discussion begin,

Venky

sri_gan
01-15-2004, 04:21 PM
People flock to N.America to make a living and better themselves in life. US is not our home. Home is where we can relate to people, home is where we are not looked up as aliens, home is where we find peace and that home is none other then our own motherland.

Good point Venky.

Bold panni vittu irruken, puriuthanu pakalam.

katteri
01-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Katteri,

Nee enna sonnalum raja keka mattar, erkanave oru similar topic le ennoda extreme pathu irrukar... pakalam, how he justifies his comments.

India is a better place to live than US, 'cause we were brought up for almost 20 - 21 yrs, naturally we feel better there.

Ithelam solli varakudathu, thana varanum so it might take its own time.
Srigan addikadi raja voda potti potta anubhavam maaa.....
Silaper sonna purinjukivankaa,,,, silar patta tan therinjukvankaaaa...
Nan rendum parthutten...

sri_gan
01-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Srigan addikadi raja voda potti potta anubhavam maaa.....

Potti ellam kidaiyathu, potti sollita thrill poidum, Appuram naan potti nu sonnen nu vachikka Raja easy a escape airuvar athavathu argument create pannurathukaga sonnen nu solluvar.

There are ways to make a constructive argument, I'm hoping this time he makes a valid justification, illati thread hot a irrukum, outcome athavida hotta irrukum.

Comenaughty
01-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Also unlike you I didnt come to the US after any struggle. It was quite natural for me to come to the US.

raja,
if it was so natural, nee yen baa india'la 20-22 varusham kasta patta..... porantha vudane US poirka vendiyathu dhaane....

naughty

jolly_maddy
01-15-2004, 09:42 PM
I think US is right place for ppl who are married, or who already have a good set of friends around.

but for others, it certainly bad compared to india. I came here last month. not a single tamil guy around. feel so frustrated. need to cook food, maintain house, run to office, hectic life. as someone said all for the money u get here. but after some time i say its certainly not worth it.

sri_gan
01-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Jolly_Maddy,

Welcome to the Geetham Forums.

What you said is the fact, learn to watch television and particpate actively here, we will fill you up with talks.

Enjoy your stay...

suryalover
01-15-2004, 11:46 PM
Hi My Opinion is:

With GOOD Friends around you any place is Good.
We have many friends in India...
So its a good place....

Regards,
Surya

gsatnan
01-16-2004, 01:06 AM
for bachelors who have lots of frnd this a good place to have fun... but def u wld be away from your family which i think india is the place where u relate and have a happy life

rocky
01-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Both India and U.S is good place to live and a bad place to live. India, the poverty line is so high, and its to hot. If you apply your seldf and your family are ther e, you could be happy in matter whichp art of India you are.you could Say U.S is rich country, get a way from tearo, not true. but u could life in a place that you know that is save, you work, earm money hang out have a great time.
i guess where ever u live ...u make the choice to like the place and life the way u want to