PDA

View Full Version : "NRI kku Desa drohi pattam"...Is this really fair??

lodestar
01-16-2004, 09:15 AM
Always NRIs become a prey to the persons who want to earn claps ..may be the politicians or the media persons...

Avanga NRI a "sapitta veetukku droham pannavan" image laye project panuranga :cry: :cry:

The NRIs are exposed as a "desa drohi " in the movies too...
The movies do make regular comments and offend the NRIs and it was at the peak during a scene
in the movie "IVAN".. when a girl among parthiban`s gang says to the census officers about her parents who work abroad as "prostitutes" because they sell their brains for a foreign country and they deserve to be called so... :oops:

The media are projecting such a kind of image about the NRIs just for some cheap claps during the movie

"All indians are my brothers and sisters" nnu vaai kiliya solraanga
Avanga brothers and sisters pathi ipadi thaan comment pannuvangala?
Ivanga comments kku oru alavu ilaya?ipadi ellam comment adichi veli naatil vaazhum nammavargalai punpaduthuraangale...

Is this really fair?? :(

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Lodestar,

Antha kattu panni parthiban pathi ellam ethukku pesurenga, oru love panna wife a olunga vachukka mudiyathavan. He is a S**t to my knowledge. Avan munchiya pathale enakku padam pakura interest poidum, specifically after the movie name you mentioned, avana naan manusanve mathikirathu illai.

One more thing, avaunga vai kilya pesuvanuga, appuram ennathukku velli nattukku poi pattu edukuranuga.

Ithellam namma makkalukku theriyathu, he used too much words on that movie, padam oru mannukkum priyocham illai.

katteri
01-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Ore statement than'' No one should generalise things''.
All NRI's are not bad and at the same all Indians are not good...

People speak anything in the movie to raise their image....All actors from rajini,vijayakanth, arjun, ....
But they fail to pay tax....but they seek protection(security -) from common mans money..........Vekka ma illai.......

Shy
01-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Paesurathunaa ellarum paesuvaanga... FOR MONEY OF COURSE.... but 3 hrs film'la as sri_gan said.. udanae abroad poi shoot panuvaanga.. why desi periyar'nu angayae song yaeduka vaendiyathu thaanae...

Also we NRI's ooda sending home moneyla vara commision for Indian government itself for a year is billions of money for India.. Paesura Film stars'la enna sairaanga for India... olunga Tax kuuda pay panrathu ellai...India is not left in the road.. we do give a share.. Ennaiikku India is worth for IT Industry.. can open all development, sales and call centers there'nu eppadi therinchuthaan for the world?.. because we NRIs started proving our talent to the world.. and we got identified.. Chumma avanga solra mathiri India'la irunthoomna ennaikku India IT'la Gold egg laying duck'a iruka mudiyaathu.. Foreign countries putting their money in India yaaraala.. Facts therinchum moneykaaga paesuraanga... yaen appadi paesura Rajini avarooda kids'a australia poi yaen padika vaikanum... Most of the film stars have estates and stuff all over the world..yaen..

Avanagalai ellam nika vachu sudanum.....

Shy

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Shy,

You know what. we should screw this cinema actors first, ivanugala fulla screw pannanum appo olunga aiduvanuga. The only reason they are enjoying these things is the Media. Media must bring certains things to the light instead of darkness.

Ulagathula entha nattu padathulaiyum avan nattu makkalai korai solla mattan, except the tamil film industry, screw them.

Onnum illai oru 10 shows in each in one channel, goes undercover with camera like behind the lights nu pottu, kilikanum appo seri aiduvanuga. This is an interesting idea you know people love to see what public figures were doing really behind the scenes.

Adds kku pachame irrukathu.. Nara vaikanum.

katteri
01-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Sree ,shy '' pathepan pada thai parthu irukenkaalla '' avan levl ke thakuntha mthiri than avan pesuvann..'' mutta paya kirukku payaaa''.

Oruthan nattai pathi pesanum na avan vittil nallavan irukkanum...Partepan vitleyum illai natil leyum illai appuram eppadi.....

sabeshan
01-16-2004, 04:23 PM
actual prostitute ellam parthiban maari cinema stars thaan.... they compromise on their conscience and speak.... NRIs desa drohi nna pinna US, UK la poi yen show pottu indha 'prostitute' kittendhu paisa edhir paakaraanga? ivanungala kazhuvula thaan yeththanum....

Shy
01-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Romba sariyaa soneenga sri_gan,

Namba Indian cine industry is the only one where they go against their fellow citizens..

But fact enna theriyumaa.. evanga aadi paadi got to earn the money.. we use our brain in a good productive way and earn it. Antha pooraamainu nenaikuraen. Heard that alagi production was a group of NRIs from california.. Antha mathiri oreu NRI group.. oru cine star'ooda other side of life'nu oru padam yaeduthaa appo theriyum

Katteri.. parthepan ellama NRI word spell panrathukae arugathai kedaiyaathu... sariyaa poorukki avan.. ellam naeram... Pros'nu solrathu ellam romba too much.. cha.. "Parthipan kananu" maathiri Parthipan kaathal leelaigalnu oru padam vantha theriyum yaar real pros;nu...

Shy

Comenaughty
01-16-2004, 05:20 PM
i can only think of money making ppl talk like this.... in the recent SUN TV shows in dubai, london and elsewhere, i dont think parthiban was invited.... coz as sri put it, hes a "piece of sh!t"..... no wonder he wants to take vengeance against the NRI's, where he does not have any market..... jus :lol: at him..... coooovathla vizhinthu ezhuntha panni

http://www.sip.ie/sip019B/power/40.jpg

HI YA ALL..... MY NAME IS PARTHIBAN..... OINK OINK!

http://www.muthamil.com/images/thirai/parthiban.jpg

SO IS MY NAME!

indha rendu pictureskkum 5 differences.... oh no... thats very difficult..... 3 difference kandu pidicha.... avangalukku oru suprise gift kathundrikku.... :wink:

NAUGHTY

Shy
01-16-2004, 05:24 PM
super soneengo naughty .. nalla sirichaen paarthu...

Shy

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Comenaughty,

This is getting awesome.... kalaki puttinga.. :clap:

Shy don't say "kathal" with that moronic kattu panni partheeban athu kathal kku avamanam.

If i was allowed to take a movie about this moron I will name it as

"Kattu panni kalatiyia kovanam"

anitam
01-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Excellent........ na solla nechatha ellarum romba azhaha solliteenga....
:clap: :clap: :clap:

vasan
01-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Reading these two posts, I am amazed at two things:

1) The ignorant, but possibly money making typecasting in the movies of all those who go out of India, in various degrees of ridicule.

2) The anger and irritation in the reactions of those who posted earlier in this thread.

Type casting is movies business. Every heroine is good looking (great dancer to boot!) and every villain is cruel. Every hero loves his parents. Every one who goes abroad sells his soul. Any one who returns back from US/UK/Anywhere other than India is a drunk/lives in nude clubs/has no morals/fears no god/thinks money can by anything/scoundrel.. There are way too many typecasts in our movies. Remember one of the old posts Aaru made about Indian Movies... My surprise: Just how long would can these people survive making such movies.. Long enough it seems.

My second point is: Why all the venom guys? What the movies are doing is type casting and we are hardly the first ones in bad roles. So why get upset about it?
Lodester

"All indians are my brothers and sisters" nnu vaai kiliya solraanga

Sri-Gan

Antha kattu panni parthiban pathi ellam ethukku pesurenga

Onnum illai oru 10 shows in each in one channel, goes undercover with camera like behind the lights nu pottu, kilikanum appo seri aiduvanuga. This is an interesting idea you know people love to see what public figures were doing really behind the scenes.
Adds kku pachame irrukathu.. Nara vaikanum.

Shy

Avanagalai ellam nika vachu sudanum.....

Katteri.. parthepan ellama NRI word spell panrathukae arugathai kedaiyaathu... sariyaa poorukki avan.. ellam naeram... Pros'nu solrathu ellam romba too much.. cha.. "Parthipan kananu" maathiri Parthipan kaathal leelaigalnu oru padam vantha theriyum yaar real pros;nu...

Katteri

Ore statement than'' No one should generalise things''.
People speak anything in the movie to raise their image....All actors from rajini,vijayakanth, arjun, .... But they fail to pay tax....but they seek protection(security -) from common mans money..........Vekka ma illai.......

Oruthan nattai pathi pesanum na avan vittil nallavan irukkanum...Partepan vitleyum illai natil leyum illai appuram eppadi.....

Comenaughty

i dont think parthiban was invited.... coz as sri put it, hes a "piece of sh!t"..... no wonder he wants to take vengeance against the NRI's, where he does not have any market..... jus at him..... coooovathla vizhinthu ezhuntha panni

Sabeshan

actual prostitute ellam parthiban maari cinema stars thaan.... they compromise on their conscience and speak....

Well - did you read what you have written? If every one typecasts in Indian movies, why single out Mr. Parthiban? Does what any one write in their movies reflect their ultimate beliefs- or is it meant as a movie, with exaggeration, overtures and typecasting? (If you believe in the stuff shown in the movies, we are in serious trouble. If you don't believe then why getting upset at such comments?). When you are angry at 'generalization' why do we make the same mistakes and call these movie people - making another sweeping statement? Are we any bette than those screen writers - we just called one actor as an animal, every one as prostitutes, and many as people avoiding taxes. And all because they called the NRI's as prostitutes? If it is mud slinging, you are no better than those writers and therefore really should not complain about it. No matter who started it first. Just what right do we have to judge a man's personal life? Can't a person criticize something unless he is a saint? Dragging Mr. Parthiban's personal life is really hitting below the belt - completely uncivilized. In deed the comments are so shocking, it read almost like the words from our politicians - Krishnasamy, Ramdoss et.al..

Please folks. All of us know that these are mere typecasting - and not true. And if we find it still offensive, we can counter their portrayals and words, with arguements and sensible talk - with out resorting to name calling. (Calling any one a panni is abhorable? Remember: kani-irruka kaai kavarnthatru.. !!) I am all for refuting such ridiculous statements with sense and reason and in proper style. We really don't have to resort to personal abuse and anger - however right we may be.

What do I think of such statements in the movie? Just the same as what I think of the 'dream' song-dance sequences. Not true - but possibly makes some money. Just take it in your stride..

Well.. I wrote long and long.. simply because I was surprised to find harsh words from people I don't usually hear such words. There are some in our forum who would casually throw such words at people - but this is the first time, I hear these from some who have posted earlier.. :) I am not trying to criticize you - but reflecting on what you folks wrote. Perhaps you meant to write the essence with out the rancour. Or... perhaps not...

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Vasan,

I know what you are trying to tell, but I'm not Mahatma and I don't wanna be one like Mahatma either.

NRI pathi solla intha kattu panni yaaru.

Appuram romba mukkiyam, nee ippo support pannuriya illa oppose pannuriya... say in straight words, we don't have time to read a history book filled with evolutions. Crispa sollidu, then will see you in next round.

vasan
01-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Vasan,

I know what you are trying to tell, but I'm not Mahatma and I don't wanna be one like Mahatma either.

NRI pathi solla intha kattu panni yaaru.

Appuram romba mukkiyam, nee ippo support pannuriya illa oppose pannuriya... say in straight words, we don't have time to read a history book filled with evolutions. Crispa sollidu, then will see you in next round.

Just who are you to call Mr. Parthiban as Kattu Panni? You don't have to be a Mahatma to refrain from using abusive language.

If you are in a hurry not to listen to the arguments you can read the summary at the end.. Here it is for your convenience...

What do I think of such statements in the movie? Just the same as what I think of the 'dream' song-dance sequences. Not true - but possibly makes some money. Just take it in your stride..

If you are still in doubt: I am saying I don't really care how they portray NRI's in the movie - because its about type casting and what they say is not real in any sense.

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Just who are you to call Mr. Parthiban as Kattu Panni? You don't have to be a Mahatma to refrain from using abusive language.

He is the source of Provocation and if you still say Mr. Let you be your judge. For me he is just a piece of s**t.

If you are still in doubt: I am saying I don't really care how they portray NRI's in the movie - because its about type casting and what they say is not real in any sense.

This is better. Then why to support specifically Mr.Kattu Panni's type casting. Well you think for yourself, but I think from that point, beyond that point and after that point. Since it is the source of provocation.

Mr.Kattu Panni used even more abusive term than what i used and you don't even show a response of reflection, which I see only with the Ahimsa principles, so there come's the Mahatma.

vasan
01-16-2004, 07:46 PM
I am not defending Mr. Parthiban's statements, but I am definitely defending his right to say what he believes. Even more so, I am not sure if this is what he is believing. Like I said, its a movie after all, and since when do people portray anything 'real' in a movie? Do I sound like I am supporting anyone's typecasting? I am saying we don't have to call names because of that. I am saying it is untrue and so people should just let it go.

I am not supporting specifically Mr. Parthiban's typecasting. I wrote up, because in spite of the fact that nearly every movie which has some thing related to NRI' things have been portrayed quite wrongly. So, why then every one here is picking only on him? And why calling such names about him?

For you calling people names may mean not-practicing ahimsa or justifiable. I beg to differ. I choose my words to reflect me, not others.

Thanks for your patience. I am sure I will not be able to throw any newer insights in this topic, and so I will refrain from adding any thing further.

katteri
01-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Vasan
S i did made a mistake thanks for correcting ...
actually iwant to list the actors who failed to pay tax and seek protection but the word all''eppadiyo vanthduchu''

Ill be with srigan wht he has said ..parthipan as kattupani ..innum ketta varthaipottu thittalam but ........''emotions cant be controlled.....ethavathu pirinchu irunthomna athai pathi ninaipum athoda arumaiyum namakku theriryum...''

Correct name srigan ..kattupanni mathirir than nadnthukirannnn

sri_gan
01-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Like I said, its a movie after all, and since when do people portray anything 'real' in a movie? Do I sound like I am supporting anyone's typecasting? I am saying we don't have to call names because of that. I am saying it is untrue and so people should just let it go.

Yeah right. But thats the same movie media showed Mr.Kattu Panni for me and Mr.Parthiban for you. Otherwise there is nothing to talk in here. Sometimes you can see lot of people telling movies are expression of society.

It is a social responsibilty, whatever may be the job. When a person misuse that its the responsibility of the society to show him, what he did as mistake.

I am not supporting specifically Mr. Parthiban's typecasting. I wrote up, because in spite of the fact that nearly every movie which has some thing related to NRI' things have been portrayed quite wrongly. So, why then every one here is picking only on him? And why calling such names about him?

This is picked up because this is one of the extreme of portrayal, I agree with you on wrong protrayal of NRIs in the movies, thats why I wanted to screw the entire industry to know their responsibilities.

Who knows by chance if Mr.Kattu panni knows to browse and come to Geetham, he will know the real impact what if he does the same again.

anainar
01-16-2004, 10:25 PM
First and foremost, how many of us really believe movies are true stories? ( Barring some realistic ones like Veedu, or Marupadiyum or No man's land, As good as it gets etc ) I dont and am sure not any self thinking individual will do that. Then what is the point in spewing venom against Parthiban? He has his views( in fact we dont know whether he really believes so ) and he has media on which he essays it. It is like we writing in Geetham or publishing in rediff.com. Even if Parthiban has that view, I will have nothing against him or spew venom like this. It is not about ahimsa or Non-Violence. It is freedom of thought.

He is trying to preach his views and he will correct himself when he knows that there are no takers for his views. Pravasi Divas was hosted by Govt of India for the same prostitutes. While Parthiban could not muster a single movie worth remembering( Azhagi might be an exception but for stellar performances by Nandita Das and Devyani and of course Maestro ). So, that is the way media has to be handled. I am sure Parthiban would have learnt his lesson. If not, may be he has not grown up enough.

Cheers.

Comenaughty
01-17-2004, 12:11 AM
I am not defending Mr. Parthiban's statements, but I am definitely defending his right to say what he believes.

vasan,
if NRI's can be compared by Mr.Parthiban as prosti's, we can compare Mr.Parthiban as panni.... remember, we have the same freedom of speech as him.... if he can express, so can we.... but remember, this aint any mudslinging going on here.... its jus some opinions which we have given here.... i feel calling parthiban as kattu panni goes along the same lines of calling TR as karadi and sombu as korangu.....

neways....

naughty

sabeshan
01-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Let me make one point clear.... vasan i merely used the same word parthiban used to refer to NRIs and also gave an explanation as to how he could be called a 'prostitute'.. in a perfectly logical way...

See:

they compromise on their conscience and speak.... NRIs desa drohi nna pinna US, UK la poi yen show pottu indha 'prostitute' kittendhu paisa edhir paakaraanga?

And I do agree that calling him names is definitely indecent... i very well understand the sentiments of NRI geethamites as I am myself one but we should understand that there is a level below which we should not stoop or else there won't be any difference between us and such hypocrites like Parthiban... and if he is being called KP merely based on his appearance and complexion (cf. coovathulendhu ezhunthu vandha panni), it is highly deplorable as we are committing a discriminatory crime... attack him based on his own words not on his appearance...

vasan,
if NRI's can be compared by Mr.Parthiban as prosti's, we can compare Mr.Parthiban as panni.

I used to think that comenaughty was one of the saner voices in geetham but even he has become a bit emotional... naughty, see my post (not that i am boasting)... i have called him back a prostitute by using logic and not accusing... i can very well justify my accusation as i have said that film stars like parthiban lay their conscience at stake and go to foreign shows.... and so he is also a prostitute whereas u cannot call him a pig without justifying it or simply for retaliating his words... it is very easy for anyone to be abusive and use swear words but only few can think logically and counter such allegations... it is only such arguments which stand ground and not such oaths... let us be in the select few instead of being in the abusive group.

hope i have made my point clear...

Shy
01-17-2004, 05:11 PM
mm .. back...

ok..

Vasan,

Indecency pathi first paesalaam.. Ok If hes an individual letting out his opinions like a politician or someone else. Then its fine. We will ignore him and not retaliate with the same venom. Because we know in the first place, politicians will never talk about NRI's like that. Second of all.. politicians paechu not like a flim will reach the entire mass. Hes a film director. Whatever he says should be thought before implementing. NRI's are pros, appadinu oru dialogue irunthaa, 50% of tamilnadu will be hurt because all of them are in someway related to them. so oru basic thinking kuuda ellama oru well known director just for commericial punch hits writing like this.. why do we need to show come deceny to him? hes not entitled for it at all. Arent we in the same way be entitled for some decency then. Eye for an eye thaan.. Epapdi sonna.. then he will feel what NRIs felt hearing that line in the media.

Film is true or not is not the issue here.. Village guys will hate all NRIs will they see the movie.. because the movie may be reality.. but PUNCH DIALOGUES like these matters right.. caste, religious fights pathi ellam paesum boothu we all feel what they say is right, athae mathiri thaan ithuvum... so even though flim is fictious.. DIALOGUES LIKE THIS MATTERS.

I second naughty in this. When he has the right to say whatever he wants about NRIs not even knowing what it means to them, then we have the same right to judge and brand him as we like. We also have the right to talk abt his personal life too in the same way. First nee olunga irukanum to judge all the other people stating them as pros for selling their brains. Appadi nee ellaiyaa we have full right to disect his personal career life in anyway we want.. That our freedom.

Shy

sabeshan
01-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Eye for an eye thaan..

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Sonnathu yaaru theriyumaa Shy? Neenga potri paadareengale adhe annal Gandhi thaan sonnaru... I can't understand why u don't practise what you so firmly believe in... as i have said, we cannot stoop to his level can we? naai nammala kadikka varuthu... namma badhilukku naaya kadicha namakkum naaikkum enna vithyaasam?

king_143
01-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Yepa "Kattu Panni" noda manathai vangarenga, Comparision nuku vera edume kadaikuleya

Bye,

Shy
01-18-2004, 03:30 AM
king... sonnalum sonneenga 100thula oru vaarthai sonneenga....

Shy

lodestar
01-18-2004, 03:43 AM
All the messages reflect the feelings which anyone would have felt on hearing such a dialogue....

little disappointing that the topic got piped down to parthiban..instead of being generalised....
but anyway he was the one who did take the lead to spread the false belief..

so he deserves those comments.. :yes:

Shy
01-19-2004, 03:00 AM
lodestar.. true... but that it should have been generalized.. but I havent seen any bollyqood actors.. or kollywood actors accusing NRI's this cheap..

Boolywood films ellam eppo NR related'a thaan they are showing.. hero and heroine brought up there.. working there etc.... Also our other tamil actors.. they wont accuse NRIs as parthiban did I guess... So he being singled out is just fine.. :)

Shy

silican
01-19-2004, 04:06 AM
Konja naal'a naan indha pakka varalai neraya matter nadandhrukku..good topic.
I have a friend who attended Infosys walk-in interview. There when a common question was put "Introduce yourself". Everone said their story. My friend's turn came and he said "I come from a family that has served the nation for three generations. My Grand father was in the army. My dad was in the NCC. My Mom is a teacher. My brother is in the army again". The interviewer smiled and said, what are you gng to do for the nation ? he immediately replied "Make dollars for the nation". Needless to say he was hired immeediately.

sri_gan
01-19-2004, 02:39 PM
naai nammala kadikka varuthu... namma badhilukku naaya kadicha namakkum naaikkum enna vithyaasam?

sabeshan,

I think Parthiban is not a Naai, 'cause Naai vanthu nadri ulla vizhangu... Mr.Kattu Panni is the corrite name for that moron, but ippa king atha vida kevalam nu sollurar.

So enna peru vaikalam nu yosichikittu irruken... 'cause now he is not fit for an animal either....

Sabeshan, As I explained before in another topic, Ahimsa is a good principle for a person, it might not fit a society or a goverment, ungalukku pidicha follow pannalam aduthavanga enn follow pannalai nu kekakudathu, thats part of ahimsa too :D. enna corrite a?

So Back to the point, Antha Mr.KP yaa enna sollurathu nu enakkum theriyalai... can we call him Mr.Kirruku Sakadai.

katteri
01-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Sri gan,,,
Naughty oru nall parunghaa ella vilanghum nammala nokki padai edukkum ...Enda engha pera ellam kandvannukum vatchi enda engha manthai edukeerankaa nu.....
Anna super a mudichhe pa Mr. Kirukke sakkadai nu see soori movie ..avan sakaadai mattum illai....,ethukku Mr. endra adai mozhi vera

sri_gan
01-19-2004, 05:37 PM
So Geetham Family,

Inmel Mr.KP will be called as Mr.Kirruku Sakkadai.

Reason:

1. We don't want animals to be mad at us for give such a nice name to Mr.Kirruku Sakkadai.

Yaarukavathu atticheyabam irrunthal, please provide nasty name for Mr.Kirruku Sakkadai.

katteri
01-19-2004, 06:02 PM
So Geetham Family,

Inmel Mr.KP will be called as Mr.Kirruku Sakkadai.

Does he deserve to be called as Mr.

sri_gan
01-19-2004, 06:20 PM
he deserve to be called as Mr.

:lol: Kovame varatha Vasanukkum kovam vanthuram namma Mr.Kirruku Sakkadai. Mr. Podama kuppitomna...

:lol: Ofcourse I have a different meaning in my language for Mr., I think you know that.

lodestar
01-27-2004, 06:42 AM
NRI venture Actor Parthiban pairs with Kaveri in Kannadi Pookkal

The film has screenplay and direction by K Shahjahan, and is produced for the banner 'Teamwork Productions' by P Haveli, C Joy, C Jose and N Joy - all NRIs based in Chicago. With music by S A Rajkumar, the film has cinematography by Arthur Wilson.

pesurathu ellam pesitu thirumba NRI kudukira sambalam vaanga poraaru mr.kirukku sakkadai..

hmm...Ellam neram thaan... :evil:

tamilkirukkan
01-28-2004, 12:52 PM
there are some people who don't have anyother jobs other than criticising people....
never mind them,.... as far as we are true to our country there is nothing wrong.. ignore them.........

p_arunsrinivasan
01-29-2004, 12:48 AM
en ivallavu emotion aaagarengaaa...

panni saakadai la irukku nnu adhoda sanda pooda saakadai kku poganuma??

india la 1 year kku 5,000 movies varudhu... idhula ethanai director, dialogue writes, heroes.... ivanga pesara loose arguments kku ellam reply panni time aa waste pannatheengaa...

inga ellarkkum nalla velai irukku....

vasan, nalla gichu nnu point aa sonnengaa...

Cheers,
Arun.P.