PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be 3rd World War????

sofiadorathy
01-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Hello Geetham Members....

As one of my 4th Patti Mandram got failed....

I m choosing one of Shy's Topic....

I think this will be a good one...

Enjoy friends

Be Happy...

Shy
01-20-2004, 10:25 PM
I hv voted Yes.

Shy

rajanand
01-20-2004, 10:27 PM
all countries are sensible in today's world. there is no taliban anywhere..so no more threat of world war.

sri_gan
01-20-2004, 10:28 PM
I voted Yes.

venky1974
01-20-2004, 10:31 PM
Hell Yes.. and May god save us from that.

I voted Yes..

Venky

vasan
01-20-2004, 10:35 PM
ha ha.. I was just waiting for one particular member to cast his/her vote - so I can vote against it.. :) (that person knows who he/she is.. : :wink: :wink: )

There will be NO WW4. My reason's are obvious - and in short has been given already by Rajanand... There are no more Taliban - and even if they are there, they will not be large enough to cause a world war. Nor will any one allow it to reach it to that level.

There will be small scale wars but no WW4. No way !

Vasan

ps: mm.. Venky, if God saves us from WW4, why would a war be there in the first place.. :) :) Kinda self-opposing comment... :) :)

venky1974
01-20-2004, 10:42 PM
ps: mm.. Venky, if God saves us from WW4, why would a war be there in the first place.. Kinda self-opposing comment...

I know its going to happan..and if it does happen I meant to say "may god be with all of them who are going to suffer"..

Taliban was never a huge army to wage a war. They were mere coward men who brainwashed a bunch of young men.

ha ha.. I was just waiting for one particular member to cast his/her vote - so I can vote against it.. (that person knows who he/she is.. : )

To whosoever Vasan is Indicating here... don't worry cause Venky's here on your side.. :D :D

In my view US & UK are the countries who are going to provoke a War. Sooner or later its going to happen.

Venky

sri_gan
01-20-2004, 10:45 PM
ha ha.. I was just waiting for one particular member to cast his/her vote - so I can vote against it.. :) (that person knows who he/she is.. : :wink: :wink: )

There will be NO WW4. My reason's are obvious - and in short has been given already by Rajanand... There are no more Taliban - and even if they are there, they will not be large enough to cause a world war. Nor will any one allow it to reach it to that level.

There will be small scale wars but no WW4. No way !

Vasan

ps: mm.. Venky, if God saves us from WW4, why would a war be there in the first place.. :) :) Kinda self-opposing comment... :) :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There will be no WW4 'cause we are talking about WW3 and at its end there will be no living beings..... Vasan How is the opening ceremony?

Welcome to the Presence.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shy
01-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Small thappu...WW4 ellai WW3... entha world'la irukeenga...

Do u want to think over again ;) and vote?

Shy

venky1974
01-20-2004, 10:50 PM
There will be NO WW4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did I miss that..:sm18:

any way ..

Venky

Shy
01-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Wow..

Shy, sri_gan, venky in a team against vasan...rajanand....

Nalla irukkum poola irukae entha patti mandram...

Vasan be ready (naan ready neenga readya'nu ellam paatu paadeeneenga.. eppadi ellarum opposite teamla varuvaanganu yaethirpakalaiyoo ;))

Shy

sri_gan
01-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Shy,

Opening ceremonye kalai katti irruku pakkalam sarakku enna irrukunu.

Nenga 5 peru than mention panni irrukenga, yaara antha oru missing person.

vasan
01-21-2004, 12:22 AM

There will be no WW4 'cause we are talking about WW3 and at its end there will be no living beings..... Vasan How is the opening ceremony?

Welcome to the Presence.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hee.. hee.. hee... mannichukonga vaathiyaare... (and all your team too.. )
I meant there will be NO more world wars - that is NO WW3.

Opening ceremony nalla irrukku... reasoning konjam kaatinengala, sandai poda (ww3 not WW3 :wink: ) vasathiyaa irukkum.... ?

Do you guys have any reason why you think its going to happen? Or is it going to happen because you all "THINK" so?? :ahha: :ahha: How is that for my first missile.. :)

Padhil sollunga... piragu paarpom.. :)

Vasan

ps: Hey, no body should get 'kovam' ok? If my words are not appropriate, unga kaal engennu sollunga.. thadaalnu ulundhitalaam...!! :pray: :pray:

ps: ps: see, yenna maadhiri 'samaathaanam virumbikal irukkum podhu WW3-kku idam aethu? :lol: :lol:

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 12:30 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hee.. hee.. hee... mannichukonga vaathiyaare... (and all your team too.. )
I meant there will be NO more world wars - that is NO WW3.

Opening ceremony nalla irrukku... reasoning konjam kaatinengala, sandai poda (ww3 not WW3 :wink: ) vasathiyaa irukkum.... ?

Do you guys have any reason why you think its going to happen? Or is it going to happen because you all "THINK" so?? :ahha: :ahha: How is that for my first missile.. :)

Padhil sollunga... piragu paarpom.. :)

Vasan

ps: Hey, no body should get 'kovam' ok? If my words are not appropriate, unga kaal engennu sollunga.. thadaalnu ulundhitalaam...!! :pray: :pray:

ps: ps: see, yenna maadhiri 'samaathaanam virumbikal irukkum podhu WW3-kku idam aethu? :lol: :lol:

Vasan, Samaathaanam virumbuna kidaikira samacharama enakku theriyalai .

Taliban achum avanga avanga nattukkule nadanthukittu irrunthuchu....

Sila country oda economy velila poi sandai poota than eruthu.... athukku samathana virumbiya unga kadamaiye senchigana.... antha naadum address illama poidum, appadai nu naan sollalai raja thanthiram solluthu ;).

Nanga summa seedakai sappidara party illai, sangu oothura party....

Pakalam pakalam samathanam virumbingal eppadi thakku pudikiranganu...

katteri
01-21-2004, 12:15 PM
I have also voted for 's'
One interesting news abt world war ' both of the world war had its origin from west(India ref).
Third world war will also start from west ,, but i guess ist going to be a different country....'' the previous world war boosted bcos of religiuos murder''
Third world war appadi than irukkum...
When Einstein was asked abt the outcome of 3Rd WW, he said i cant commnet but after 4 th WW the whole world will be a grave yard....let s interlink this with Vishnu's Kalki avatharam.....

Shy
01-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Ok guys here we go..

Starting points from me..

Yes, There will be World War III

Previously we had 2 wars, WWI and WWII, how did we classified them as World Wars??? It was World War becuase 2 big continents/countries were fighting over a common enemy. France, Britain, Russia, United States were in a team and the Central Powers Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey-Ottoman Empire in the other. This was the WWI.

WWII started in Europe when Britain and France declared war on Germany after Hitler refused to abort his invasion of Poland. Then it extended to soviet union invasion by hitler.

Will there be WWIII, oh yes...

First lets not narrow the negative factors for WWIII, with just terrorists. Osama and people like him are fungus in the world and because of them there will never be a World War. There are other factors. let me point out.

Lets look at the world map.

East:

Far East: Problem with china and taiwan. Chances that china might invade taiwan. Nuclear power testing. whatmore do u want here.

East: India and Pakistan. We do have peace talks, buses, trains and airplanes between us. but frankly both nations know that nethier of them is going to let go kashmir as such and can never be best buddies. Both of them are waiting for the right time. This will be anuclear war ofcourse.

Middle East: Solavae vaendaam. We all know better. Israel-Palestine. May be they can invade. May be destroy..May be whatever might happen. Leading to entire muslim countries in one side.

North-East: Chechnya,other Islamic peoples opposed by Soviet and post-Soviet Russia are still in rage and theres no peace in those places anywhere.. is there?

Also , Bosnia and Kosovo... there are in the edge.. waiting to be erupted like a valcano.

Central Africa will be in war, it is today.. but the point is .. nobody cares that much for it thou.

West:

Western countries will obviously enter thru NATO. US sides with Israel, whatelse do we need more.

Not only this..but we have more.. small countries strains all over. Dont we think we are very closer to WWIII?

Eppo solunga vasan..

Shy

katteri
01-21-2004, 03:57 PM
East kan a chann patheenga na rombha kammmi as u move away from east the chance of risk enhancement is very very high....''
I believe US will be main country to start the world war''

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 04:01 PM
I have to agree with Katteri 'cause they already sow the seeds for that and I'm sure it is never gonna stop growing.

It is true there will be WWIII but the startegies might differ from I and II.

No one can deny that fact it will not happen.

katteri
01-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Its not only that the WW is gng to start bcos of religion this time ISlam...
US thinks it can dominate the world by ist force...
It even tried to have a navy base near Srilanka in late 70 s , Indira made a check mate to US by provoking prabhakaran...to cause chaos in srilanka....
Later US tried to install a ari force base during afghan war ,our PM said no. very few leaders have these guts to say so...Us used srilanka as india didnt allow them.....

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 04:16 PM
So sad on the team No..... Heavy opponentes opposite team-le.... irunthaalum vasan,venky,rajanand can oppose them in any way...I think so.......Well done comments friends...irunthaalum innum 2-3 clever persons vasan team-kku vanthaa nalla irukkum...I mean clever persons like madhu Butterfly Aanainar....ivungala yaaraavathu contact panni vara sollunga pls....that may be helpfull for NO team

Be Happy...

Shy
01-21-2004, 04:20 PM
enna naduvar.. enga team member'a appadiyae opponent teamkku dharavathukudukureenga???no no...

venky is in our team..look again..he too voted YES

Shy

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 04:22 PM
SOFIADORATHY,

:lol: Ippadi kurrutu thanama ethuvum solla kudathu puriyutha?

katteri
01-21-2004, 04:24 PM
So sad on the team No..... Heavy opponentes opposite team-le.... irunthaalum vasan,venky,rajanand can oppose them in any way...I think so.......Well done comments friends...irunthaalum innum 2-3 clever persons vasan team-kku vanthaa nalla irukkum...I mean clever persons like madhu Butterfly Aanainar....ivungala yaaraavathu contact panni vara sollunga pls....that may be helpfull for NO team

Be Happy...

''Naduvar naduvile irunghaaaa....''

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 04:25 PM
oh my god apdina vasan and rajanand mattum thaan irukkangala????? oh my god....ippa enna seiyurathu.....ok avunga nalla vaatham pannuvaanga-nu enakku nambikkai irukku...enna vasan sollureenga???? naan sollurathu right thaane???

Be Happy....

katteri
01-21-2004, 04:27 PM
Jolly patti mandram vaikkalam ...'' Nalaiya super star Simbhuva Thanusha''

venky1974
01-21-2004, 04:28 PM
irunthaalum vasan,venky,rajanand

Yes Yes.. I am on the S team.

My opening points.

If Mr. Bush is going to get relected its going to be the start to WW3.

Reason for this is that One he is in he is going to try and keep a Tab on N. Korea. He has the support of S.Korea there. If he goes there then China will come to save N Korea and since China and US are both Nuclear it will eb hell.

Like Shy said.. Pak is waiting for one such opportunity to come and they will try using the help of the radicals and invade the same way they did in Kargil... India will not tolerate this again and will go blazing guns... Since India will go in..US will come to the rescue of Pak using its Puppets the UN.

Once they are in..Russia our only friend will come to help us.. and it will give it a start.

More to come...

Venky

venky1974
01-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Nenga 5 peru than mention panni irrukenga, yaara antha oru missing person.

Yaar paa..

Venky

Shy
01-21-2004, 04:31 PM
So what... shankar Patti mandrathula naan matum ellaiyaa..

Sure vasan and rajanand will be effective ;) opponents in this one..

They can handle it i guess.. so no worry.. Others can join in either team in as the discussion goes...

Shy

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 04:33 PM
Venky,

Look at the votes yaar, there are 4 yes and 3 No and I person voted No and never opened up the talks, I'm searching that person yaar.

I guess Vasan and Raja can make a good team work... lets see how they handle.

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 04:37 PM
sure they can make good opinions...I hope tooo...

antha team-le Shy-um Katteri and Venky are very effective person avungala samaalikka atleast antha 1 marma aasami vanthu pesa aarambikkanum...appuram Sri pathi naan solla theva illa.....he is talented too...

athu thaan worry panren naan....Puriyutha Shy !!

Be Happy....

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Naduvare,

Antha marma pooosari yaarunu enakku oru guess irukku... pakalam....

Puriyurathu puriyama irrkathu, puriyathathu puriyathu.

Shy
01-21-2004, 04:49 PM
sri and sofia seems to know abt that mysterious guy/girl... clue please.. is it a guy or girl(as far as we know :))?

Shy

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 04:55 PM
sri and sofia seems to know abt that mysterious guy/girl... clue please.. is it a guy or girl(as far as we know :))?

Shy

Enakku ennavo marama poosari girl nu than thoonuthu... illai naa ivalo confidenta naduvaar kitte irrunthu varthai varathu.....

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 06:11 PM
sri and shy sathiyamaa avunga yaaru-nu enakku theriyathu....belive me

Be Happy.....

anainar
01-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Achacho! Who is that samiyaar? I hope that is not me. :lol:

I voted "No". There are many reasons for that. First and foremost, nations and their leaders are much more sensible. Second, the destructive power is so much that with in a day's war, there will be nothing left except nuclear radiation. All the war mongers are aware of this and hence will not escalate the war to full fledged conflict like WWII.

Third, there is no unifying factor now. Like Hitler & Mussolini were natural allies while we dont have such allies now. And trade and globalisation has made people to think globally rather than in regional basis.

With all these, dont think there will be a WW 3. There might be regional conflicts but nothing major like WW II.

Cheers.

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 06:33 PM
wow wow wow wow Aanainar thats really a great news to see u back in Geetham with awesome arguements....Keep it up...But pls use geetham actively...

Sri Shy Katteri ungalukku ethirppu therivikka vanthu irukkaru Mr. Aanainar... avara vidatheenga...kizhichidunga... .

Vasan and Rajanand neengalum avunga 3 pera vidatheenga...Aanai irukkaru unga support-kku avungala summa vidaatheenga.....u ppls can do it.... (I mentionend everyone not a team alone) ...... common friends....its good now...start ur debate now

Be Happy..

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Arumuganainar ,

Vanga Arumuganainar , nenga thana antha pooooooosaaaaari.....

Seri ok. We already paved a strong argument on how the WWIII will start, ofcourse it is not going to be the same strategy as WWI and WWII, 'cause the situations are different today.

Regional Conflict irrukum nu othukittave, already US is a total agression, ofcourse I did mentioned to boost up the economy US always uses a strategy of war, It is known to everybody.

Major conflict a athu urvedukka rombe naal agathu... appadi uruveduthuta I'm sure there will no living beings left to have a WWIV.

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 08:51 PM

aanainar post full-aa padinga sri sir.....

Be Happy...

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 08:56 PM

aanainar post full-aa padinga sri sir.....

Be Happy...

Shiva Shiva.

Intha naduvarukkurukku naan potta plan puriyalai.....

Seri appo nenga than vote pottu tu pesama irrukengala naduvare????

sofiadorathy
01-21-2004, 08:57 PM
naaana ..... kadavule ivara enna seiya?????? naaan pottu irunthaa solli irukka maaten-aa?????

Be Happy...

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 09:00 PM
naaana ..... kadavule ivara enna seiya?????? naaan pottu irunthaa solli irukka maaten-aa?????

Be Happy...

Yaara namburathune theriyamattenguthu... vote mattum pottu tu aal escape aita appuram ovruthara puduchu keka vendiyathan....

:lol: Nenga thane eppavume puriyutha puriyutha nu teacher mari kepenga... engalukku puriyala athan kekurom....

anainar
01-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Sri,

I was not the guy. I voted no and my vote was 4th. So I am not that poosari. My first post was initial salvo. Now rebuttals to Shy's arguments..( She intimidates opponents with her point by point description. Much like Brett Lee's bouncers. But I am prepared now even if I get hurt like Vermi or Zimbabwe ).

China and Taiwan are regional conflict. Will US or any country side with Taiwan to oppose China? I dont think so.

India-Pak is an ongoing issue. Even if these two countries enter into war, Neither US nor rest of the world will jump into that. For the rest of the world powers, all this conflict presents is a nuisance value to contain both the countries. An open war will make them sit back and sell more arms, rather than jumping directly into a war.

Israel-Palestine has some potential, but almost most of the world's powerful countries support Israel. In case of an open war, Palestine will be wiped out. Rest of the middle eastern countries are actually under the auspices of US Security. Either they will not retaliate or even if they do, they retaliation will be contained in no time.

My theory basically is all these are regional issues. And none of them have great potential to make world countries to take sides. Probably if Bush gets re-elected and Hitler's ghost gets into him and he tries to subduade every other country by US's military might, there might be a WW3. But I dont believe in ghost stories.

Cheers.

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Arumuganainar,

Athai naan appave kandukitten, oru viyugam amaichu... naduvara ulla thali vittu irruken parunga... unmai velila vanthurum( :lol: kadavule ellam solluranga).

Nenga ennavo, ellam baji sappudra visheyam maari sollurenga, orvoru problem oda intensity theriyama...

India-Pak on going issues ethunala na... innoru country background support kodukurathala.... Ella pakkamum antha country oru community oda ethripa sambarichikittu anga mattum juice poduthe enn??? nalla yosichu partha, antha country kku theriyum India va valara vitta vibarithamnu.... eppadiyavathu Indi-pak problem le thalaya nolachu pera sambarikalam nu pathanga.... India le solliyachu 3rd party yaarum vantha mathikka mattoom nu...

Seri atha vidunga.. ippa intha iraq problem le enna sonnanga....UNiya dissolve panniruvom nu open threat vittanga... enna arumuganainar sollurenga???? Ithukku Ghosts ellam vendiyathu illai... naan than sollurene... raja thanthiram nu...

dinesh
01-21-2004, 09:14 PM
atleast antha 1 marma aasami vanthu pesa aarambikkanum

yaar antha aasaami? yaar antha aasaami? yaar antha aasaami?

Anyway by view is....there is very less chance these days, because the disadvantages countries have by fighting is very less than compared to the advantages they have by international co-operation. Of course, there'll be isolated wars happening all around the world, but it will be very hard to make it into a global war

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 09:15 PM
yaar antha aasaami? yaar antha aasaami? yaar antha aasaami?

:ee: puduchutoomla. :ee:

vasan
01-22-2004, 02:01 AM
I want to reiterate some comments Anainar wrote. The nations are lot more sensible than an in the case of two previous world wars. For one thing, there will be no more Hitlers - dictators who would command blind support from the whole nation (p1), order complete violation of human rights (p2) and be aggressive occupants of several neighbouring countries (p3).

Several people in 'YES' team has portrayed Bush and US as the next possible aggressive state. If you notice my points p1, p2, and p3, and think back objectively you would realize why such a thing is not possible. US does not have a dictator (some one who cannot be recalled or impeached or vetoed by the senate, no one person rules more than two consecutive terms and even between these terms you need to get reelected). Any provocation for a long term offense would die because of lack of time. Logistically this would prohibit US being the aggressor. Remember a little piece of history: inspite of repeated requests from long term allies, and whole lot of p1-p3 from Hitler, the US was much unwilling to directly involve in WW2. It took a foolish (in my opinion!) attempt from Japan to directly blast of Pearl Harbor, for US to jump in. Why? Same inertia, and logistics. THis is in essence as a defensive move.. and as an aggressive move, I just don't think it is possible.

The other scenarios that are listed by Shy (rather admirably I might add) are reasons for much concern - but not enough to say that the WW3 is inevitable. The North Korea and China (and to a minor extent Pakistan) could have p1, and p2. Indeed, depending on whom you ask, these countries are actively practice them - or completely innocent. But at least the potential exists. So long as these countries are not motivated by teritorrial ambitions there are no chances for an all out war. Frankly N Korea might have the ambition (South is richer, and has more industrial stuff) but their aggression will have to stop with that. Even at that it would not be esay (South Korea is not poland of 1930!) And even with mild ambitions (remember Mr. Hussein and Kuwait?) the effect could be long detrimental.

In short, the points p1 to p3 are kinda essential for large scale aggression - and while it is not absolutely or theoretically impossible, it would be very very improbable to happen. More over, any one who is sensible should throw their might into limiting skirmishes to local events, if not fully eliminate them. There is W3 (World Wide Web !!) but there will be NO WW3

Vasan

ps: Sri has said 'already US is a total aggression' - and I think he is completely mistaken. Complete nuisance, or interference may be - but total aggression, in the sense of occupation, control, human rights violation and complete take over of finance would be the total aggression, is not what US is doing anywhere. A classical case total aggression in modern times is Iraq occupation of Kuwait. (Or if you are a old hand, Hitler occupying Poland!) You will have to manufacture case and evidence to prove US is a total aggressor. Even French would not call US that - though they would agree about meddling !!

ps: ps: Venky says: "If Mr. Bush is going to get relected its going to be the start to WW3." and elaborating on Shy's scenario of Pak, he adds that, "Once they are in..Russia our only friend will come to help us.. and it will give it a start". Even if Mr. Bush is re-elected (as he probably will), I fail to see how that would start a World War? We ought not to let our personal political beliefs affect our judgement on what might happen. p1 requires blind support from the whole nation, which should be there for sufficiently long time to cause a World War. Such a thing is not possible in US. Smaller wars, yes - long term aggression of many nations and human rights violation is not possible as the logistics simply are not working. And Russia is not going to help, has never helped any other country - and USSR has forced a lot of satellite countries into much worse conditions. Take poland, czech and other 'eastern european' countries. The former USSR could probably have the military power, but the current Russia has enough problems, especially economic, that expecting help is like waiting for rain on the 30th of February. More over, the idea of US helping Pak on aggression??? Whats that about??

ps: ps: ps: Shy writes: "Western countries will obviously enter thru NATO. US sides with Israel, whatelse do we need more". In case if you have not noticed, the NATO and cold war is long over. The Warsaw pact countries are disbanded, and many, including Russia is planning to join the NATO - which is merely meant to help economic stuff. NATO is not going to help anyone to be aggressive - did you watch how 'supportive' the French and Germans were for Bush/Blair? Where was the 'blind' NATO support? US supporting Israel with out limits and reasons, and helping it to be a genocidal aggressor is sounding more like a PLO propaganda, rather than objective estimation of realities!!

ps:ps:ps:ps: yo, folks... Shy and Sri are recipe moderators so I thought they would enjoy bit of spicy dialogues... Don't get 'kovam' and in your passion, start a ww3 with mee... :) Remember, naan romba nalla payyan.. :)

sri_gan
01-22-2004, 02:21 AM
ps: Sri has said 'already US is a total aggression' - and I think he is completely mistaken. Complete nuisance, or interference may be - but total aggression, in the sense of occupation, control, human rights violation and complete take over of finance would be the total aggression, is not what US is doing anywhere. A classical case total aggression in modern times is Iraq occupation of Kuwait. (Or if you are a old hand, Hitler occupying Poland!) You will have to manufacture case and evidence to prove US is a total aggressor. Even French would not call US that - though they would agree about meddling !!

Ennakku srippu than varuthu..... well well, karsarama molaha chutney kodukuren venumna koncham ennai oothikku... illaina jivvvuuuuu thalaikku erum.

Spain was once like that.... appuram yaaru avangala adaki vacha...

Dinamalar newspaper le US pathi enna solluvanga enna nu theriyuma "Ulagathu Police karar".

But anyway, who are these guys to go and get freedom for Iraq?

Did Iraqies asked for a freedom?

Seri atha vidunga,

Did they proved a single piece from Iraq that they had the WMD?

It is stupid and absolute nonsense to talk that one man will come to the power like a dictator since you see them twice in history..... its not necessarily happen that way.

Well how efficient was the congress and senate proved in stopping a war against Iraq were absolutely no one found a WMD in the grounds of Iraq which is nothing but a single person's agression?

Is the senate and congress in USA runs for USA or for the unknown Iraqis?

Seri aduchathu than adichanga, inniki antha country le pacham mattum than minchi irrukkum... ippa ennathukku UN support venum....thaniya poi innoru Iraq uruvakka vendiyathane?

Enna Vasan pesurenga... summa dialogue vidanum nu vida kudathu... appuram WW4 mari ethachu mattikum nanga cermony kondaduvom.

Appuram India, "Sathu mirandal kadu kollathu " nu solluvanga.... namma alunga quieta history poora irruthirukanga.... neriya per samathanam samathanam nu... sangu oothikittu irrukanga... avangalukku vaipom periya aapuu appa irrukudi.

anainar
01-22-2004, 04:51 AM
Guys,

World diplomacy has come through ages now. There are no permanent friends or enemies. All countries look after their well being. Unless that is threatened they will not involve directly. Iraq war is an abberration I would say. Atleast Bush had some ground work to work on. Does he have a similar case against India or China? Do you guys think "Bush the Aggressor" will touch India? No way.

Like vasan said, there are mechanisms in democratic societies to guard against tyrants coming to powert. In 300 years of US history, there is no tyrant rule like Hitler. In 56 years of independence, there is no tyranny in India. Why? Because therer are systems in place and checks which prevent such unilateral decision making tough. I dont foresee a tyrant coming to power in the US or India or for that matter any democratic country like UK, France.

Even if Bush gets re-elected, how does that qualify him as an aggressor? Just because of Iraq? He would have become wiser after Iraq episode. People learn from their mistakes. What makes me confident is, the efforts by the US to really install a democratic govt in Iraq is sincere. With cooperation from the Iraqis, they might be the first democratic Islamic state which might prove to be a beacon of what can be achieved by democracy in Middle East.

Sri, I know the intensity of Palestinian struggle. What I am saying is while it is intense in Palestine/Israel, rest of the world essentially condemns or supports, but dont jump into war. It will be regional conflict. There is noway it can escalate and involve India or China, because we dont give a damn whether Israel is right or wrong. In the modern world there is no right or wrong. The moment you start looking through that prism, lost sight about national interest. That is the reason India was not working with Israel openly, fearing repercussion from Islamic countries. Now Sharon visited India and did anything happened with Islamic countries? We got Phalcon radars and a lot of goodies for our defence. What was the repercussion? Nothing except a statement by Pakistan that the cooperation is dangerous. Who cares about statements? Countries have to look after themselves, and we did not do that so far. Only now we started doing that.

As long as countries keep their interests paramount, there will be no WW 3

Cheers

Shy
01-22-2004, 06:22 AM
ananiar and Vasan

WW varathukku hitler thaan aevnumnu illai in the first place. Appo there was some physco like hitler who was the worst ruler one can have and other countries had to get rid of him. That was to be in fact simple.

But we have even more serious problem. This is very sensitive issue. A small sparke can lead to a war. Because this is religious fight
How long will the other muslim countries will just watch palestine people suffer. Also the same with jews all over the world. How many sucide bombing can they digest. Same goes with pakistan and India. Eppo kuuda ahyodha perachanai evalavu big problem for people inside India sollunga? We are in a safe place like in chennai, etc.. think abt peopel were muslims are majority as hindus and think abt the small sparke that can start the tragedy. Obviously US wont stand back and just watch plays that are going in Middle east and its interference in no way can be tolerated anymore by any muslim countries.

Yes sharon visited India. And from whom did u get the goodies. from muslim countries... From when India was supporting palestine in the first place and for that matter any guys related to that.. so goodies obviously will come from ur allies not from the opponent team. Yes pakistan can only give a statement at this stage. Are they that stupid to point out we dont like it and u are going to pay for that.. NO

Bush.

A leader of the most powerful country in the world. Making mistakes and has to learn from it. Thats funny. Being in such a poistion he cant just make some mistakes and refine his way the next term. This is life not some exams that can be taken later. So as a president of the powerful nation, he got to make the right decision, else not fit to be in the post in the first place. PERIOD

The threat to US has began. So no point that only if bush is selected somethign might happen. The pandora box is already opened. The next president will face even more pressure than bush in the first place. So lets stop blaming presidents for right now here ;)

Also, lets not debate what bush had done with Iraq was smart or not. Thats entirely a different issue. After sep 11th he had to do something and the entire senate supported him for that. sep 11th epapdi vanthuthu.. thats a different story.

Also I dont think bush the aggressor or something and he planning to attack India.. I dont think so. Because the game US is playing with us and pakistan is very very tricky and right now we cant finalise it as u say.

What do u mean by when theirs problem with korea and china.. its going to small aggreesion.. NO. US will sneak its nose to help obviously. And US helping will be the first step as it will nt stop just with weapon helping.. but may strike chinaback, which its longing for a looongggg time... china strikes back... Now.. inbetween Europe.. Except for britain who si the best buddy there are others who are allies to china too.. so they form the team... because US cant handle china alone ;) as well as china... --- now sollunga

Shy

dinesh
01-22-2004, 09:49 AM
China is increasingly involved in global economics now. They are immensely benefitting in the boom in requirements for low-skilled labour. They have signed numerous pacts with the WTO to be more involved in international trade. So, there is no way they'll risk all these benefits by going into war. What we should realise is we are talking about countries of the new millenium, not the ones of the seventies.
As for China striking back, we have to realise that around 50K jobs were exported from US to China last year, and the trend is progressing upwards. So, China is gaining more by being an economic partner of the US. So, it will take a LOT of doing to drag China into war.

And as for Middle Eastern countries, we have to realise one thing here. The extremists in these countries are capable of isolated terrorist acts, but they do not have the resources for a prolonged military attack. And the only countries which are quite vocal these days are syria and Lebanon. And you must be really really desperate for points, if you say these two can start, let alone maintain, a military offensive against the US. The countries like Iran are a thing of the past now, and Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are almost US puppets. It's very hard to see a war growing from here.

The problem with Israel is very different. They have several agreements with America, to not to be involved in severe military offensives against any of its neighbours, in return for military technology and equipment. So, it's very hard to see that they will break this and launch a war with their neighbours, since without US they are almost nothing.

sri_gan
01-22-2004, 12:55 PM
India kku direct threat yaarum illai, ellame indirect threats than, but when the time comes antha antha country avanga qavanga levele handle pannum.

Appuram china and north korea pathi pesurenga seri athu pogattum.

Check out the every speech of Bush, he agrees to state their nation is on different type of war. If there was a problem happened in the local grounds, the best way to change the concentration is to create the problem some were else, chumma Sept 11 pathi pesathinga, Iraq war pathi pesathing nu solla kudathu... when you see a nation potentially in history you need to see them out of the box appo than raja thathiram puriyum.

Ofcourse, the reason why US is behind certain nations is because they want to divert the basic concentration from their nation, as usual they are thinking if we show the powers others will be quiet nu and thats the basic thing for US to say, we are the nation in war.

Onnum illai, India was the only nation which was suffering from terror issues from the day i know how to read the news paper. Ofcourse India agreed they used its intelligence against one nation publicly athukaga background terrorism pannuravangala support panna mudiyuma illa support pannita than yaarukkum theriyatha?

Seri ithu eppo US kku therinchathu after Sep. 11, athuvarikkum enga poi irrunthanga?

So don't say that no one is a major threat, WW3 will change the history of humans entirely different from what people saw before and as I said the first cause will be terrorism and the mechanism taken to control against terrorism.

If you watch carefully in the Iraq war, there was no heavy loss when US was in war, it actually came in to effect they loose people only after they declared victory against the war, it is not a simple thing (In any case a lose of soul...) and if it happens that way every day think how US is going to bring peace in Iraq.

Ithukku ellam yaaru karanam?

anainar
01-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Shy,

This religeous fights does not unite countries. There will be pockets of terror attack, but they will never ever be a match to the power of a state. It will not evolve into a full scale war, because wars are fought by states. And as such, the states are so gloablised both economically and diplomatically, that they will not risk an open war for the sake of religeon. Even if it does, only Muslim countries will unite. Except Syria, Iran, Pakistan, can you name a Islamic country which has some kind of military? In case of a open war of religeon, these countries forces will be neutralized in the first week of war. Forget about carrying on for ever. It will not happen at all. Countries in Middle east would not allow such a catastrophe to hit. And the western countries also will not reach that flash point.

US wanting to hit China??? That is ridiculous. Most of the products that you get in walmart/kmart/target are from China. The Dell laptop I bought was made in Malaysia. Every toy I bought for my son had the sticker "Made in China". When there is so much economic cooperation, how can there be war? Economy will make these guys think twice before striking them. True, US is wary of the cheap labour of China and the economic might, but they are also gung ho about the potential market of largest population. Same is true with India.

Bottom line is, where there is strong economic cooperation, risks of war are minimised. And the world is moving towards global trade unlike the Cold War era, when the trade was limited to "Friendly countries". The prism of "right" or "wrong" are gone. That is a good sign. India does support Palestine cause. But will it support it at the cost of hi-tech equipments from Israel? It has been proved recently that it will not. Because our interest are paramount than Palestine cause. This was never realised by Indian diplomacy so far and they always looked through the prism "Right" or "Wrong" The same is true with Chinese diplomacy. They no longer insist there is border dispute between India.

Overall, the nations are much more sensitve and will not risk an open war for the sake of religeon. That is for the mad men of the 19th Century. Not for 21st Century human beings.

Cheers.

sri_gan
01-22-2004, 01:59 PM
There will be pockets of terror attack, but they will never ever be a match to the power of a state. It will not evolve into a full scale war, because wars are fought by states. And as such, the states are so gloablised both economically and diplomatically, that they will not risk an open war for the sake of religeon.

Arumuganainar, I know why you are telling this, but on the other hand the fact is, for a terror attack US wants to relalite with a a full fleged war on a nation, instead of busting terror network.

The major reason why US involves is, they are so mad to be in History in basic and ofcourse its not uncommon when republics takes the governing position.

When a country which is powerful in the world by not using itelligence to bust a terror network is weak signal to the world.

"Kuruthi Punal" concept than terror controlkku best solution, thats how you can control anna powerful nations want to show the arms they developed, ithule theriyalaiya.

Seri ivalo sollurenga, why every countries military budget increases year to year, ella countries kkum nalla enna vanthutta, enthukku militarykku avalo spending poguthu??

sofiadorathy
01-22-2004, 06:35 PM
Marma poooosari veru yaarum illa.....Its a favourite user of my 1st Patti Mandram thaan....avare enna contact pannaaru

Be Happy...

sri_gan
01-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Marma poooosari veru yaarum illa.....Its a favourite user of my 1st Patti Mandram thaan....avare enna contact pannaaru

Be Happy...

Nanga athai Kandu Puduchuttom.

sofiadorathy
01-23-2004, 12:11 AM
hey sri..... very goood....atha silent-aa vachu irunga....yaarukkum solllaaatheenga

Be Happpy..........

vasan
01-23-2004, 12:19 AM
Sof...

Patti mandram title- konjam maathunga, please...

It should read as: 'Will there be a World War 3?' and not as 'Will be there world war 3????'...

please don't be offended, ok, Sof... ? Just for clarity and readability..

Thanks for understanding..

Shy
01-23-2004, 12:23 AM
Why it will not unite countries.. how come there was a Iraq war with so many allies.. even thou bush couldnet get a single peice of mass destruction.. even thou france and germany backed off earlier.. why did they join now after the capture of saddam???

Secondly.. I didnt say all islamic countries will unite together.. no they wont..they wont have that power at all... it will just be a spark.. thast all... how ong do u think othre countries will just look when bush starts like afganisstan , then Iraq and now in his next term for sure korea.. and other countries...

WW doesnt mean it will carry on forever.. it means when most of teh countries are in war thats it.. God forbid what if theres more treats to US???

US wanting to hit China??? That is ridiculous. Most of the products that you get in walmart/kmart/target are from China. The Dell laptop I bought was made in Malaysia. Every toy I bought for my son had the sticker "Made in China". When there is so much economic cooperation, how can there be war? Economy will make these guys think twice before striking them. True, US is wary of the cheap labour of China and the economic might, but they are also gung ho about the potential market of largest population. Same is true with India.

Yes.. so ...neenga daily car ootureengalae..it needs gas... athu Iraqla irunthu thaan varuthu.. athukaaga did US stop targetting them.. They can make computers and all toys and stuff here if they want too.. but what abt natural resource oil???? but didnt they strike them??? so dont tell me just because they have some ecocomical cooperations they can never clash within themselves.. thats not the reason.Pearl harbour appo kooda chinese and japneses engae irunthaanga.. but athukaaga did US thought before demolishing their cities??? how many muslims are here... how many of them have direct relatives in Iraq theriyumma.. once in CNN, they showed many people's interview abt theri home country.. I dont think these thinks matters to a country when its determined to achieve something. I never said US is against India... it can never be.. thats why I said.. its a tricky game US is playing with us and PAK and we cant be sure what might happen

Shy

sofiadorathy
01-23-2004, 12:27 AM
neenga daily car ootureengalae..it needs gas... athu Iraqla irunthu thaan varuthu.. athukaaga did US stop targetting them

good point Shy.... Aanai bathil-a ready-aa vachukongo illati avlothaan opponent team kizhichiduvanga....vasan ithai pattri ungal karuthu?....

Be Happy.....

sofiadorathy
01-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Patti mandram title- konjam maathunga, please...

Request accepted and sorry for the Mistake

Be Happy...

sri_gan
01-23-2004, 12:32 AM
its a tricky game US is playing with us and PAK and we cant be sure what might happen

Sariya sonninga..... ithai than naan Raja thanthiram nu sollikittu irruken.

Arumuganainar, sollarar ellarume nallavanga athunala entha problemum irrukathnu.....

Naan oru nallu anchu fact based kelvi kettu vachirruken athukku pathila kannum pakalam enna solluranganu.

sofiadorathy
01-23-2004, 01:23 AM
Raja thanthiram

intha vaarthaiya aangilathil mozhi peyarkkavum..

Be Happy....

sri_gan
01-23-2004, 02:07 AM
Raja thanthiram = Strategy (Ruling, War etc..).

anainar
01-23-2004, 03:51 AM
Shy,

Iraq was not a major supplier of oil for the US. In fact there was oil embargo on Iraq and oil export was managed by UN, just enough for food since 1991 Gulf war. True, Iraq has great oil reserves. But US has strong ties with Saudi and other middle eastern countries too. By attacking Iraq, US cannot usurp the oil of Iraq. The oil belongs to the Iraqi people and US has to pay for that. I sincerely believe that the reason for attacking Iraq was not just oil. A combination of factors. A smiliar case does not arise with China. For sure when economies merge, chances of war will go down. There will be economic wars, but without blood shed.

Pearl Harbour happened because Japan attacked the Pearl harbour first. The point I am making is anger of individuals or a group of people will not result in war. That will cause terror attacks. Wars are fought by states. Fortunately there are many statesman now who think reason before declaring open war.

US playing Pakistan-India is again to suit their interests. But that is diplomacy and it will never ever enter direct involvement of war. If they wanted they could have intervened in three of our earlier wars. They never did and they wont now also. India and Pak has to look after themselves and use US effectively. I think both the countries are putting that to practice a great extent. India is playing the game very shrewdly these days and our foreign policy has been extremely well handled. If US is strategic, so are we. There is nothing to feel bad about it.

Cheers

arunsharavan
01-24-2004, 02:46 AM
I dont have an "Yes/No" type answer. However, i know that if there is going to be a third world war, there will NOT be a fourth world war. B'coz the third world war will itself be a total annihilation. That's ittttttt. Bye bye planet earth.

Arun

sofiadorathy
01-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Good Opening Arun....Try to participate in many topics and soon become an active member...lol

India is playing the game very shrewdly these days

I dont hope so Aanainar....

Be Happy...

Shy
01-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Iraq was not a major supplier of oil for the US. In fact there was oil embargo on Iraq and oil export was managed by UN, just enough for food since 1991 Gulf war. True, Iraq has great oil reserves. But US has strong ties with Saudi and other middle eastern countries too. By attacking Iraq, US cannot usurp the oil of Iraq. The oil belongs to the Iraqi people and US has to pay for that. I sincerely believe that the reason for attacking Iraq was not just oil. A combination of factors. A smiliar case does not arise with China. For sure when economies merge, chances of war will go down. There will be economic wars, but without blood shed.

Anainar.. Bush family own upto 10 wells in Iraq not just in texas. Also many countries like France, Germany owns some. So its not just UN. The main reason Bush wanted to follow his father is because there was a threat that his assets where at stake ungalukku athu theriyumma. He used this terrosit attacks as a way to start the war. It was rumored that germany, france did not take part only because of this reason that bush was doing for his own. But the fact is, USA wanted to peek hsi nose into Iraq not just for oil, but u have a stronger hold in that part of the world. I never said that the war is for oil. It was one of the many small reasons that were rumored thats all. U know other thing, we all know in afganistan, USA is the power behind the throne right.. The first strategy they planned is not to get hold of osama, but to have a naval base in east when it wants to strike china, because obviously India and pakistan will not give any land or air space when in need. Athooda innoru important rumour was that USA planing to extend all the oil wells lines from Iraq to afganishtan, so that they can have full control. U never know their plans anainar and dont ever think USA is playing the good part. It will play a part only when it gets something back in return

China'kuuda economic ties irukku, for that fact, all countries in some way or other are connected with ties.. But thats not the stopping issue for them. Its rumored that theres always a satellite watching china over and USA wishing to have some hold in east like it did with afganishtan

Pearl Harbour happened because Japan attacked the Pearl harbour first. The point I am making is anger of individuals or a group of people will not result in war. That will cause terror attacks. Wars are fought by states. Fortunately there are many statesman now who think reason before declaring open war.

If u say pearl harbour is just abunch of angry people, then why did it end up in war????
Also yes statesman when not in power will obviously will thin abt peace.. but when hes cheif, then none will talk abt power, thats the fact. There isnt security anywhere in this world. And rich countries are always ready for war.. not at their place thou :)

US playing Pakistan-India is again to suit their interests. But that is diplomacy and it will never ever enter direct involvement of war. If they wanted they could have intervened in three of our earlier wars. They never did and they wont now also. India and Pak has to look after themselves and use US effectively. I think both the countries are putting that to practice a great extent. India is playing the game very shrewdly these days and our foreign policy has been extremely well handled. If US is strategic, so are we. There is nothing to feel bad about it.

First we need USA thats the fact. Enna strategy USA play panninaalum, we cant go against it. Atleast for now. Because not only in defense and other things, in business wise too USA is our biggest employer, in IT etc. We get billions in revenues of thsi outsourcing. So When talkign abt kashmir, we cant just play as we wish. thats what I am saying.

Obviosuly foreign policy mechura mathiri thaan irukkum for everyone.. but for people in kashmir, its still a hell, again the bottom line irrespective of great forign policy is that whose is kashmir and do we have answer for it. no.. so not just 3 wars between us, we can expect more in the coming years.

Shy

sofiadorathy
01-28-2004, 02:40 AM
Mr..Aanai and vasan team yen innum mounamaa irukkanga?????/what happened to them???/ any news about them????

Be Happy....

anainar
01-28-2004, 02:42 AM
Dr Fosia,

We are so engrossed in Geetham Radio!! :D :D :D. Cant have enough of the songs and Sri's voices.

Will pullout time to respond to Shy's post. I have the rebuttal ready Shy madamoiselle..

Cheers

sofiadorathy
01-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Sorry to disturb u....hurry then over there....we will wait for u...dont worry

Be Happy...

anainar
01-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Shy,

Pearl harbour was an attack by a state on another. Japan was a state that attacked Pearl Harbour. Not some angry individualrs. Osama attacking or bombing WTC is the result of angry individuals. This will not culminate in a war. It went into a war because Afganistan as a state refused to take action against the culprits. Had Afganistan cooperated and took action agains perpetrators of that crime Afgan war would not have happened. The same logic may not hold good for Iraq, because Saddam was also playing games with UN and Nuclear weapons. Whether US found WMD or not is a different issue. Atleast there is some background for those wars.

No self respecting democracy will support such acts of terrorism like WTC attack if IC 814 hijack. As long as states dont do that, wars will not break. It is this confidence that makes me state the chances of WWIII is very very very bleak.

US watching China by satellite, wanting to set up base in Afganistan are all fine. But will that be used to declare war against China? I doubt it. As such every country wants to know what other guy is doing and protect their own interests. I dont see any problem with that or think that will result in war. Those are all deterrants from declaring war. That is the point. With such deterrants in place any country will think twice before declaring war, because they know what is going to happen to them if they declare war.

Cheers.

sofiadorathy
01-28-2004, 03:28 AM
what is going to happen to them if they declare war.

yes Aanai...but they wont surely feel for it right??? so there will be war....ithu en karuthu....ungal karuthukkum Shy team karuthukkum kathu irukkiren

Be Happy...

anainar
01-28-2004, 03:33 AM
Dr,

There is something called Deterrant and then there is actual war. Deterrant is to scare the other guy that "Look, if you dare to fight me, be prepared for these these things". It is like winning a war without even declaring a war. All the weapons, their parade during Republic day, press declarations, posturing to the world media is all part of this game plan. Whether we accept it or not, ther mere fact that India/Pakistan possessed nuclear weapons made the countries to look at the options carefully. India did achieve a lot diplomatically by mobilising the forces, threatening an attack. It is war without war. You need forces and weapons for that. And bases add to that deterrant. That is my view.

Cheers.

sofiadorathy
01-28-2004, 03:46 AM
Dr,

There is something called Deterrant and then there is actual war. Deterrant is to scare the other guy that "Look, if you dare to fight me, be prepared for these these things". It is like winning a war without even declaring a war. All the weapons, their parade during Republic day, press declarations, posturing to the world media is all part of this game plan. Whether we accept it or not, ther mere fact that India/Pakistan possessed nuclear weapons made the countries to look at the options carefully. India did achieve a lot diplomatically by mobilising the forces, threatening an attack. It is war without war. You need forces and weapons for that. And bases add to that deterrant. That is my view.

Cheers.

gr8 aanai...ippa thaan konjam purinchu irukku...innum mulusaa puriya shy team thaan vizhakkam kodukkanum...

Be Happy...

Shy
01-29-2004, 08:45 PM
Sorry anainar.. was busy in geetham radio..

Pearl harbour was an attack by a state on another. Japan was a state that attacked Pearl Harbour. Not some angry individualrs. Osama attacking or bombing WTC is the result of angry individuals. This will not culminate in a war. It went into a war because Afganistan as a state refused to take action against the culprits. Had Afganistan cooperated and took action agains perpetrators of that crime Afgan war would not have happened. The same logic may not hold good for Iraq, because Saddam was also playing games with UN and Nuclear weapons. Whether US found WMD or not is a different issue. Atleast there is some background for those wars.

Osama individually attacked.. hes not representing any country.. but we very well know the reason why.. palestine suferring and USA helping Israel.. Palestine mookai nulaikama irunthaa.. do u think there would have been a sep11??? thats what I am saying.. WW1,2 were different.. but WW3 will be purely very sensitive..religious fights.. Atleast the starting spark will be from this. Other thing is China, Korea... but all otherproblems right now is with religion..

Neenga WTC atatck oothuka maatanga solreenga.. then why bush had no majority when he wanted to capture saddam or in afganishtan to capture osama?????Cant all the democratic countries stand with US to capture the evil mushrooms???

Anainar.. the world is becoming to competive as days goes by.. a small spark can start anything.. sorry guys.. but read somewhere.. u know there are some places in net where the muslim want to take over the entire world???? they dont want western countries or any country that doesnt accept their rules of islam???? u dont know the intensity of hatred aroudn the world.

Every country thinks what if we won and the other is not there.....

Afganishtan talibans itself was culprits dont forget indian airlines hijacking... avanga osama pudichu kudupaangala.. nalla comedy... USA had to take them by war.. but for that too.. not many europe countries stood by.. avanga WTC mathiri nadatha ok soluvaangala???never..

Shy

anainar
01-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Shy,

WTC was an attack on a state by a terrorist. IT culminated in a war with Afganistan because, Afganistan as a state refused to take action. Had they took action, afgan war would not have happened. Whether other states want to join in the hunt for the perpetrator or not is their decision.

With so many peple being disenchanted with religeon these days, it cannot be an uniting factor for states. Some group of people might unite and attack some states, but they will not have the power to sustain a war like World war. That is my point.

If some one is hell bent on hating people, they will always find a way. Had palestine been not there, it would have been Kashmir. Again, this hatred only by individuals or groups of individuals. Not by states. So, there are very very very less chances of war.

Cheers.

Shy
01-29-2004, 09:48 PM
No anainar thats the point.. Afganishtan by itself was even before WTC was the worst country with opium exporting as its main business.. Noone in the world coudl do anything. Ithula Indian officers Pak terrrosit aala capture panninaangala hijacking vaera... USA cant interfer at that point.. it was waiting for a chance. WTC.. paved way thats all. Its not small group anainar.. its going to be one religion against all others.

If some one is hell bent on hating people, they will always find a way.

Exactly.. but the difference is its not someone.. but a entire religion against others...So the damage will be more obviously.

Oru country or place sollunga where u can be safe in the current situation. Without any fear

Shy

vasan
01-29-2004, 09:58 PM
No anainar thats the point.. Afganishtan by itself was even before WTC was the worst country with opium exporting as its main business.. Noone in the world coudl do anything. Ithula Indian officers Pak terrrosit aala capture panninaangala hijacking vaera... USA cant interfer at that point.. it was waiting for a chance. WTC.. paved way thats all. Its not small group anainar.. its going to be one religion against all others.

If some one is hell bent on hating people, they will always find a way.

Exactly.. but the difference is its not someone.. but a entire religion against others...So the damage will be more obviously.

Oru country or place sollunga where u can be safe in the current situation. Without any fear

Shy

Illai Shy... Its not one religion against the other. Its not the motive for war in afghanistan. If you noticed, the Indian plane hijacking issue also, people were delivered with Taliban's help. What Taliban refused, and did not want to do was to hand over bin Laden for prosecution. Even though the war was waged by US, no country had any strong opposition to it - nothing military only verbal statements from China and some middle eastern countries. Many muslim countries welcomed it too.. Including Pak.

Religion, even in Middle east cannot boil down to a world war. Even with more weapons that will be against one country or two. But not escalate to a war that can be termed World War. Muslim countries are too many, and there have been several wars among them. I doubt if all of them will gang up to form a alliance in a war. The last time they had some alliance (militarily) was some war against one country : Israel, and Israel beat them comprehensively... So much so that such militant action is now completely disbanded...

WW3 is not a possibility - but several smaller scrimmages are possible. And sometimes the damages can be very severe also.. :) In that sense no one really safe any where.. :)

anainar
01-29-2004, 11:42 PM
More than anything whether the muslim countries even if they unite have the fire power to sustain a war for 10 days. With the collective power of the West/China/India, any country could be wiped out clean in less than 10 days. There might be guerilla wars like Kashmir/Iraq/Palestine. But it cannot be on a sustained level.

Cheers

vasan
01-29-2004, 11:46 PM
Ada.. more than 2/3rds voted for NO... it looks like I (or rather my team) may win the pattimandram for the first time ... :yes: :yes:

Paavam yenga nalla-manasu-DJsi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

sofiadorathy
01-30-2004, 02:45 AM
Ada.. more than 2/3rds voted for NO... it looks like I (or rather my team) may win the pattimandram for the first time ...

Paavam yenga nalla-manasu-DJsi...

vasan enna ipdi solliteenega....ungalukku Shy pathi theriyum thaane...sri is busy now...so ipdi ellam pesa padaathu...lol chumma sonnen....take it easy...Shy aduthu periya Atom Bomb reply vachu iruppanga....becos she is the real Author of this debate...hehehe

Be Happy...

anainar
01-30-2004, 02:53 AM
Vasan,

Shy oda one vote is equivalent to 5 normal votes. It is like Veto power. Normal democracy does not work with nalla manasu DJ. Avanga DJ positionls very sweet. Sword eduthaanganna Jhansi Rani, theriyumaaaa.

Waiting for Shy's sword. :D :D :D

Cheers.

sofiadorathy
01-30-2004, 02:54 AM
DJ. Avanga DJ positionls very sweet

DJ means enna...pls explain aanai...

Be Happy...

sofiadorathy
02-03-2004, 03:11 AM
Hello Friends...I m happy now to say the results of my 4th Debate on 5th of february....

Pls dont get tensed when i finished saying the results....

enna mannichudungaa enakku therincha english avlo thaaan....by the way wait for the results...lol

Be Happy...

anainar
02-03-2004, 03:15 AM
Soap,

Enna final decision? Enga katchi thaanay winning? Illaati we will start WW3 in Geetham itself.

Cheers

sofiadorathy
02-03-2004, 03:19 AM
Enna final decision? Enga katchi thaanay winning? Illaati we will start WW3 in Geetham itself.

apdiyaa....then that will be more intersting...let me check that ww3 then ..... kochukkatheeenga...ungalathu vaatha thiramaiyai nalla paarthuttu appuram yosichu result solluren....ok???

Be Happy...

sri_gan
02-03-2004, 03:43 AM
Soap,

Cheers

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

SO AVANGALE OTHUGURANGA WW3 Varumnu....

Ithukku peru than timing

sofiadorathy
02-03-2004, 03:55 AM
pudichaaaru paarunga oru udumbu pudi...aanai ithukku enna bathil solla poreenga

Be Happy...

anainar
02-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Ada cha, family kulla WW3 nna the missiles will be mostly pillows. Worst case poorikattai or poosanikkai. Eithercase they are not lethal and it is more for fun rather than the war between two states. Intha difference kooda theriyaatha Sri ganukku support pannureenga Soap :lol: :lol: :lol: For this alone that team should be disqualified from arguments and judgement should be in our favour.

Cheers

sri_gan
02-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Ada cha, family kulla WW3 nna the missiles will be mostly pillows. Worst case poorikattai or poosanikkai. Eithercase they are not lethal and it is more for fun rather than the war between two states. Intha difference kooda theriyaatha Sri ganukku support pannureenga Soap :lol: :lol: :lol: For this alone that team should be disqualified from arguments and judgement should be in our favour.

Cheers

:lol: Enna legal stunt vudurengala.... patti mandrathule ithelam sagachamappa... vakkeele illama vathadra type enga team theriyumla.... Evalo stronga ann visheytha sollurom.. illai nu marukurenga...

Seri sandai poorkattai yaa irruntha enna poosanikaya irruntha enna... sandai nu vanthuduchu naa athu ww3 nu peru vachitta nanga sollurathu avalovum unmai.. ennathan nenga ahimsa vaathi yaa peskittalum ungalukku ulle sandai vanthalum varum dra ennam olichikittu irrukku...

Athai ippo puduchuooma illaya? :sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12:

Naduvar chinna papa enbathele summa miratatheenga amma solliputen :sm12:

sofiadorathy
02-04-2004, 03:48 AM
Naduvar chinna papa enbathele summa miratatheenga amma solliputen

enakku thevai thaan...lol sari matter-kku varen ....aanai

Worst case poorikattai or poosanikkai

better adutha jolly debate ithai vachuduren....topic epdi irukku-nu paarunga...u also look at this sri...

family world war vantha which will be the aayutham????

epdi epdi

Be Happy...

suha
02-05-2004, 10:37 AM

sofi,

purri kattai, thodappa kataai, hanger, serruppu, beltu idhuku mella irrundha adiyum use pannikillam :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

sofiadorathy
02-07-2004, 08:25 PM
ellorukkum sorry friends....results will be posted sooon....

Be Happy...

sri_gan
02-07-2004, 08:30 PM
better adutha jolly debate ithai vachuduren....topic epdi irukku-nu paarunga...u also look at this sri...

Nenga patti mandram vainga.. I second you on this... Good Topic...

sofiadorathy
02-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Nenga patti mandram vainga.. I second you on this... Good Topic...

lol...thank u sri...i will try this later....

Be Happy...

lydiance
02-07-2004, 09:02 PM
no,i don't think there will be any third world war and i also pray that there should be no such thing.

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 03:29 AM
Helloooo Friends....neenga ellorum ethirpaarthu kondu iruntha Sofia-vin $th Debate Results .... itho ungal kann munnaaal....

I was surprised about the replies by each and everyone who participated in this Debate....

The team "NO" were argueing excellently....by opposing a gr8 team....

First I would like to congratulate...

Mr.Vasan and Mr.Aanainar...

But as far as the results....I hope u ppls know that the team

Yes won this Debate topic...

The Man Of this Debate goes to one of the very gr8 Active Member named SHY....

I should secondly congratulate Kattei and Sri_gan for making this Debate gr8 with some extra points...

I thirdly congratulate remaining persons those who voted for this Topic....

Congratulations "Yes" team...

Better Luck Next time "No" team

Be Happy...

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 03:31 AM
Friends naan result Yes-nu sonnaaaalum enna porutha varaikkum World War 3 vara kooodathu....

That is the safety for us...

Praise The Lord about this...

Thank u

Be Happy...

sri_gan
02-08-2004, 03:33 AM
Friends naan result Yes-nu sonnaaaalum enna porutha varaikkum World War 3 vara kooodathu....

That is the safety for us...

Praise The Lord about this...

Thank u

Be Happy...

Well, Sofia, I guess you took a safer decision, fact will remain the same...if you know what I mean.

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 03:35 AM
I guess you took a safer decision

lol@u Sri.... enna safer decision???

naan ethukku intha vishaythule safe-aa irukkanum

Be Happy...

anainar
02-08-2004, 03:37 AM
சோப்,

இது அநியாயம், அக்கிரமம், தீர்ப்பு ஒரு தலைப்பட்சம ாக இருக்கிறது . இதை எதிர்த்து கீதம் சுப்ரீம் கோர்ட் வழக்கறிங்க ரான வெண்ணை மூலம் அப்பீல் செய்ய முடிவு செய்து எங்கள் பொதுக்குழு தீர்மானம் நிறைவேற்று வோம். அநீதியை வெல்வோம். தர்மத்தை நிலை நாட்டுவோம் .

Anyway, just for saying that there is going to be a world war, you are added to the FBI watchlist Soap. You are safe just because you are in Latvia. If you are planning to enter the US, please reconsider, as FBI is waiting for you.

Cheers

sri_gan
02-08-2004, 03:38 AM
lol@u Sri.... enna safer decision???

naan ethukku intha vishaythule safe-aa irukkanum

Geetham Family :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Soap Dabba....

Illai naa Iyanaar WW3 inga panniruvarunu.... :ee:

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 03:42 AM
இதை எதிர்த்து கீதம் சுப்ரீம் கோர்ட் வழக்கறிங்க ரான வெண்ணை மூலம் அப்பீல் செய்ய முடிவு செய்து எங்கள் பொதுக்குழு தீர்மானம் நிறைவேற்று வோம்.

aiyooo aanai jiii....enna ponga...konjam koooda yosikka mattengureenga....Vennai Jiii is just Lawyer....but naan thaaana judge....yaaraala enna panna mudiyum....en manasule pattatha sonnen result-le avlothaaan

Be Happy...

sri_gan
02-08-2004, 03:45 AM
en manasule pattatha sonnen result-le avlothaaan

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Expect pannina mari iyanaar vanthitaar.... inni than real kalai katta pohuthu....

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 03:46 AM
ethukku sri sirikkireenga....

makkale naan niyaayatha thaane pesunen

Be Happy...

sri_gan
02-08-2004, 03:49 AM
ethukku sri sirikkireenga....

makkale naan niyaayatha thaane pesunen

Be Happy...

Actually I think I felt, The moment you replied, Iyanaar would come and argue athe pole vanthutaar...

Check that post now... corrite a irrukum...

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 03:52 AM
Actually I think I felt, The moment you replied, Iyanaar would come and argue athe pole vanthutaar...

Check that post now... corrite a irrukum...

avaru online-le irukkaru-nu enakku theriyaathu...naan neengalum MAdam Shy-um thaaan reply pannuveeenga-nu nenachen....I mean today....

anyway he was eagerly waiting for results-nu nenaikkiren

Be Happy...

anainar
02-08-2004, 05:03 PM
சோப்,

உங்களுக்கு ஒரு விஷயம் சொல்ல ஆசைப்படுகி றேன். சமீபத்தில் குஜராத்தில ் ஒரு ஜட்ஜ் மாட்டிக்கொ ண்டு விழிக்கிறா ர். அது போல இப்படி "நான் தான் ஜட்ஜ், நான் சொன்னது தான் சட்டம் என்று சொன்னால் உங்க கதியும் அப்படித்தா ன்.

எங்களை குறைத்து மதிப்பிட்ட ீர்களானால் பின் விளவுகள் விபரீதமாக இருக்கும்.

Cheers

sri_gan
02-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Soap Dabba,

Don't worry I will second you on your result, you are very perfect in giving a result.

SHY probabaly busy a irrukanga pola... She will definetely second you on it.

Pathiralam pinn vizhavugal yaarukku vibaretham irrukunu...

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 05:37 PM
உங்களுக்கு ஒரு விஷயம் சொல்ல ஆசைப்படுகி றேன். சமீபத்தில் குஜராத்தில ் ஒரு ஜட்ஜ் மாட்டிக்கொ ண்டு விழிக்கிறா ர். அது போல இப்படி "நான் தான் ஜட்ஜ், நான் சொன்னது தான் சட்டம் என்று சொன்னால் உங்க கதியும் அப்படித்தா ன்.

yaaru antha muttal???? enakku enna news-nu puriyalayae!!!

எங்களை குறைத்து மதிப்பிட்ட ீர்களானால் பின் விளவுகள் விபரீதமாக இருக்கும்.

Cheers

naaan ethukku ungala kuraithu mathippidanum....enna porutha varaikkum ellarume equal avlothaan...lol

Be Happy...

anainar
02-08-2004, 05:45 PM
ஐயோ சோப்,

சமீபத்தில் ஒரு ஜட்ஜ் அவர் மனதுக்கு பட்டபடி ஒரு அரெஸ்ட் வாரண்ட் கொடுத்தார் . என்ன, ஒரு சின்ன தப்பு பண்ணிட்டார ் மனசுக்குள் ள, ஜனாதிபதிக் கும் சீப் ஜஸ்டிஸ் ஆப் இந்தியா வுக்கும் வாரண்ட் குடுத்துட் டு இப்போ திரு திருன்னு முழிக்கிறா ர். அவரு நிலமை உஙளுக்கும் வந்துராம பார்துக்கோ ங்கோ. அவ்ளோ தான் சொல்லுவேன் . அதுக்கு மேல உங்க இஷ்டம்.

Cheers

sofiadorathy
02-08-2004, 05:48 PM
சமீபத்தில் ஒரு ஜட்ஜ் அவர் மனதுக்கு பட்டபடி ஒரு அரெஸ்ட் வாரண்ட் கொடுத்தார் . என்ன, ஒரு சின்ன தப்பு பண்ணிட்டார ் மனசுக்குள் ள, ஜனாதிபதிக் கும் சீப் ஜஸ்டிஸ் ஆப் இந்தியா வுக்கும் வாரண்ட் குடுத்துட் டு இப்போ திரு திருன்னு முழிக்கிறா ர். அவரு நிலமை உஙளுக்கும் வந்துராம பார்துக்கோ ங்கோ. அவ்ளோ தான் சொல்லுவேன் . அதுக்கு மேல உங்க இஷ்டம்

lol@u aanai....naan geetham-le yaarukku warrant kodukka poren???? inga yaaru cheif justice irukka???? lol...dont worry aanai...ellam nallathukke

Be Happy...

Shy
02-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Sofia.. dho vanthutaen..neenga thairiyama unga theerpai sollunga :)

Enna anainar.. neenga judge'a maratee ungalukku yaetha mathiri theerpu vaangikalaamnu nenaikureengala.. no never athu nadakaathu..Enga sofia naduvar.. unmai matum thaan solvaar... neenga enna marateenaalum ... naduvarkku Ice vaikuraen'nu nenaika vaendaam .... Naan solvathu ellam unmai unmaiyaa thavira vaer ellai :)

Shy

sofiadorathy
02-09-2004, 01:33 AM
Thank u Shy....enna aanai no answer???? If I have offended u,sorry for that yaar...

Be Happy...

anainar
02-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Achacho! Enna soap, sorry kekkureenga. Naan yetho theerpai maathi sollungannu vilayattuku koncham aluthi rendu "Jay Jay" pottu sonna udanay sorry kekureenga. Eppadiyo, theeripai maathi sonnineenganna sari. :D :D :D

Cheers

sofiadorathy
02-09-2004, 01:57 AM
Eppadiyo, theeripai maathi sonnineenganna sari

pls click my signature...athule debate rules padinga...ungalukku answer kidaikkum

Be Happy...

Shy
02-09-2004, 02:01 AM
anainar avargalae.. athu nadakaathu ;) Nann irukaen. ennai maranthu viteer poolum ;) Moreover engal naduvar unmaiyaana theerpai thaan soluvaargal ;)

Shy

sofiadorathy
02-09-2004, 02:03 AM
avara vidunga Shy.....

vasan enga...oru reply-um varale???

Be Happy...

anainar
02-09-2004, 01:39 PM
சோப், வாசன் வருவார். லேட்ட வந்தாலும் லேட்டஸ்ட்ட ா வருவார். ஆனா நீங்க தீர்ப்பு மாத்தி சொல்லலைன்ன ா உங்களை தண்ணி இல்லாத காட்ட்டுக் கு மாற்றுவோம் . லத்திவியால தண்ணி இருக்கா? இருந்தா உடனே அத்திப்பட் டுக்கு ட்ரான்ஸ்பர ் வாங்கிக் குடுப்போம் . யோசிச்சுக் குங்க.

Cheers

sri_gan
02-09-2004, 01:48 PM
சோப், வாசன் வருவார். லேட்ட வந்தாலும் லேட்டஸ்ட்ட ா வருவார். ஆனா நீங்க தீர்ப்பு மாத்தி சொல்லலைன்ன ா உங்களை தண்ணி இல்லாத காட்ட்டுக் கு மாற்றுவோம் . லத்திவியால தண்ணி இருக்கா? இருந்தா உடனே அத்திப்பட் டுக்கு ட்ரான்ஸ்பர ் வாங்கிக் குடுப்போம் . யோசிச்சுக் குங்க.

Cheers

Ithu ellam koncham overa padalai... Latea vanthathul latesta varuvar... enna santhegathodaiya :sm12:...

Santhagathin perula ellam transfer panna mudiyathu theruyumla :yes:

Nanga law ellam padikattiyum... nallave arugument pannuvom...

nenga kavalai padathinga soap dabaa.

sofiadorathy
02-09-2004, 08:27 PM
nenga kavalai padathinga soap dabaa.

lol thank u sri...

by the aanai...latvia-le yeha patta thanni irukku....enakku seekiram transfer order vaangi thaanga...naan athipattiya paarthathe illa

Be Happy...

shiva1507
03-09-2004, 12:57 PM
all countries are sensible in today's world. there is no taliban anywhere..so no more threat of world war.

qt6
04-28-2004, 02:16 PM
I dont think that there'll be any more world wars in the future,
as all the countries are very careful about this!!

Hope there are no more world wars!!

qt6
04-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Jolly patti mandram vaikkalam ...'' Nalaiya super star Simbhuva Thanusha''

sariya sonninga katteri!!

rendu perukkumae kadum potti!!!

yar win pannuvanga??