PDA

View Full Version : My friend's story

arunsharavan
01-21-2004, 07:16 AM
HI all,
I would like to share one of my friend's story with u guys. He was my classmate back in India. He liked a gal in the next dept. he told me that te gal also likes him. But I told him, machan that's what everyone of us thinks, dont waste ur time and money in thinking like this. He also agreed with me. So, to confirm whether the gal likes him or not, he gave her a card. I mean he proposed her. As a surprise for all of us, the girl also accepted the card and said "yes" to him. Then he went to BITS for higher studies, when he returned in vacation. The girl did not talk to him that much. he didnt understand. Then he came to know that she got engaged with a US groom. Mannnnn, he lost his mind, he was like sethu character for a month or so, Then he started realizing himself. he wanted to get the same kinda qualification of that groom. Now he is canada doing his MS.
I am glad that he resurrected, otherwise, his family would have lost him.
So, most of the times, love is a pain. For many people that pain itself is a lovable pain.
So, guys and galz beware...Dont breach the trust of anybody(well, if u r in luv with somebody, and ur parents wont say yes, then u have no choice in breaching the trust of anyone side, either ur parents or lover..so think a lot b4 commiting anything).

Arun

katteri
01-21-2004, 11:14 AM
Arun,,, Just bcos 1 girl betrayed ur friend doesnt mean love is no good...love is something which one doest get it , its a feeling u cant say when it will start. come.......Obviously no one likes to hurt their parents and at the same time its the parents responsibility... to make their children life happier. The responsibility lies on both the sides.The only solution is to talk freely open ur views, if ur sincere to all. Love never fails...
I have seen lot of people living happily after their love marriage , i have seen lots of peopl having problems with arranged marriage too...
''MANAIVI AMAIVATHU ELLAM IRAIVAN KODUTHA VARAM FOR GUYS....
KANAVAN AMAIVATHU ELLAM IRAIVAN KODUTHA VARAM FOR GALS...'' ENBATH U RIGHT A ......

Minnie
01-22-2004, 08:18 PM
I agree with Katteri,love is a eternal feeling no one knows when they will be attacked,all we have to do is feel the love.Love never fails,it is the lovers who give up.

arunsharavan
01-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Well, I didnt say "Love is not good". I said, think a lot b4 commiting urself to somebody. I agree if it works out well, u r the luckiest person in the world. On the other hand, if it doesnt then u will not know, where it will take to?

Arun

suryalover
01-24-2004, 05:18 AM
Arun,,, Just bcos 1 girl betrayed ur friend doesnt mean love is no good...love is something which one doest get it , its a feeling u cant say when it will start. come.......Obviously no one likes to hurt their parents and at the same time its the parents responsibility... to make their children life happier. The responsibility lies on both the sides.The only solution is to talk freely open ur views, if ur sincere to all. Love never fails...
I have seen lot of people living happily after their love marriage , i have seen lots of peopl having problems with arranged marriage too...
''MANAIVI AMAIVATHU ELLAM IRAIVAN KODUTHA VARAM FOR GUYS....
KANAVAN AMAIVATHU ELLAM IRAIVAN KODUTHA VARAM FOR GALS...'' ENBATH U RIGHT A ......

100% right katteri...

Regards

SURYA

Shy
01-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Well, I didnt say "Love is not good". I said, think a lot b4 commiting urself to somebody. I agree if it works out well, u r the luckiest person in the world. On the other hand, if it doesnt then u will not know, where it will take to?

Arun

arunsharavan, very sad to hear abt ur friend.. but he made teh right choice in his life.. did not spoil his life. but instead shaped it up very well.. Yes peopel might be selfish or materilistic as that girl.. but I bet his life will be more pleasant, fun, happier now and with the future person.. because I think the girl has missed a good guy in his life.. and she did not have true love in him.. but just some infatuation or something.. ellaina eppadi pooga mata...thalaivar solra mathiri namba love panra poonai marry pannikarthukku bhadil its always good and happier for life to marry someone who loves you.

Where its love or arranged.. it upto the individual to analyse their partner and be in a secure , romantic relationship..

Thanks fro sharing :)

Shy

bel
01-25-2004, 06:13 AM
is this some advice to others or ur asking some suggestions from others?
I would say this will happen if u suddenly fall in love. Its always better to be friends initially and the get to know the person and wait till the person settles. or think if that persons ambition are upto ur mark. In the case u mentioned above, I dont think what the girl did is wrong. Its not wrong for a person to expect her husband to be in a nice position but she shudnt have accepted the love. If I were that girl, I wouldnt start loving the guy but will definitely consider loving the guy by being his friend and understand his ambitions if he says he is going to study here and If I think I needa guy who study/work abroad, I will certainly tell the guy that things wont work out. I guess this is ideal but not many ppl are doing this way..