PDA

View Full Version : Hi Can someone help me

muralipr
01-21-2004, 08:10 PM
I like to purchase some curtains. I know lot of u have good experiance.Can someone suggest the names of the stores where it will be cheap and have a lot of good designs.

madhu_aish1
01-21-2004, 08:16 PM
muralipr .. intha pulugumoottaai payen kekuren... :D

neenga entha oor... (May be weird knowing you are in US.. but still more information makes things simple).. the more info you give as ...the better we will be in sugesting...

Within US as things differ a lot between places... Please give more detail info..... If you feel like odd no problem..ignore my posting.... :oops:

Madhu

Shy
01-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Muralipr... as madhu said.. it would be helpful for us to point out the best affordable stores near ur location.. atleast in ur country ;)

Shy

sri_gan
01-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Muralipr,

:lol: as madhu said.. it would be helpful for us to point out the best affordable stores near ur location.. atleast in ur continent

muralipr
01-21-2004, 08:52 PM
Madison or chicogo may be good

dinesh
01-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Shouldn't there be a nice big megamarket in the suburbs of the city which does theses things affordably?

Shy
01-22-2004, 12:02 AM
Madison or chicogo may be good

USA :) Good...

Lots of stores

Cheaper ones - KMART, WALMART - U will get good ones here..

MACYS, SEARS, TARGET, TJMAX, JCPENNY, BED BATH & BEYOND, MICHAELS quality supera irukkum.. money will be more than above.

In both u will have lots of variaties.. hanging..drapes...etc...

Martha ooda collection is available in most of the stores.. so those u like her taste .... :)

Specific'a if u are looking for something let me know.. :)

Hope this helps

Shy

venky1974
01-22-2004, 12:13 AM
If you are looking for reasonables ones then I think IKEA will also be worth a vist.

You may mostly find plain colors only there. They are not that bad.

I am not sure if you have Home Outfitters in the US ??

Venky

aburvaraagam
01-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Is IKEA there in US....cos so far i ve not seen that store here. But i have heard that name in Asia pacific countries.....correct me if am wrong.

madhu_aish1
01-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Is IKEA there in US....cos so far i ve not seen that store here. But i have heard that name in Asia pacific countries.....correct me if am wrong.

inaaa ippadi ketutingaa.abur.. yen vettuku theru koodi-la eruku... :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you want know their various locations in US
http://www.ikea-usa.com/ms/en_US/ikea_near_you/splash.html chk this out.. If you are close by..then you are lucky.. :D

sri_gan
01-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Madhu,

IKEA naa enna?

vasan
01-22-2004, 02:15 AM
Ikea is a famous furniture manufacturer. Good quality stuff, very useful things, quite creative designs and all that.. Little bit pricey stuff...

:) :) If you have a family in US, you will have to know this.. :)

sri_gan
01-22-2004, 02:24 AM
Enakku Lazyboy pothum ;)

anainar
01-22-2004, 04:57 AM
Slumberland is another place where you get good furnishing material. Not that cheap as Walmart-Kmart, and not that expensive as IKEA. I got my leather couches from them on clearance.

Lazy boy!! Hmmmmm! I wish I could own one,!!!!!

Cheers.

muralipr
02-02-2004, 08:47 PM
thanks for all ur informations.

muralipr
02-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Ikea is not that much costly.But i found slumberland, Bed bath beyond, American are expensive to some extent. let me have a search of all those places.