PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day --> See Ya in 2005

Horizon2004
01-25-2004, 07:41 AM
I'm here to begin a topic that every humanbeing would have experienced in his/her life.
Please share your experience.

lodestar
01-25-2004, 08:54 AM
hi horizon,

palasu ellam kilara vaaikreengale...

for me once the valentine`s day turned to be a day of great comedy..instead of being a day of ultimate romance.. :(

My college days were sweet days thanks to god for giving me a good bunch of true and caring friends..of them one was very intimate his name x.. we used to go all places and were very intimate..

during the course i got impressed in one of my classmates..so i decided to express my feelings for her on the feb 14th..since it is usual habit of presenting the girl with a rose and card i got them and was waiting for her on the next day..when i found her coming in the corridor i walked upto her and suddenly realised that she already had a card in her hand... "ayyo namakku munadi evano munthikitaane" :Ksp: ..but i decided to tell her what i was thinking about her..she just got the card and walked away withoout any reactions

in the evening when i was about to leave for home one of her friends came to me and said she is waiting for me in the classroom....

wow what a wonderful feeling i felt at that time..with the dream that she has found my love for her i started walking towards the classroom.... :sm05:

michamum solren... :cry:
cheers..

lodestar
01-25-2004, 09:13 AM
when i reached the classroom i found her sitting alone..when i reached near here and said "i was told that u wantted to talk to me" she said " yes i wanted to talk to you tooo"

me inside myself" enada kolapuraaale"...

she was looking towards the door as if waiting for someone..then suddenly my friend x came inside...me to myself "ivan ethukku ippo inga vanthaan?"

he also came and stood beside and me and my friend were both displaying good thiruttu muzhi on the face.. :Ksp: :Ksp: then she started "you both have proposed me today "

me to myself " adei neethana antha muthal card" :evil:

"but i already love one of our seniors..so i want you both to be my good friends..ok?"
we both shook our head violently and with artificial smiles on our faces :ee:

then she left...i just looked at my friend and he looked at me..both thiruttu muzhi..
then we both burst into laughter and i said to him "machi ella vishayamum share panikitom.. ithula rendu perum thaniya track pottom...athaan asingapattutom da" he also agreed "aama da machan"

eventhough there was little sadness that i could not hold the hand of the girl who impressed me..this will be an evergreen incident in my memory..

whenever i remember that incident i am not able to control my outburst of laughter especially the way we were standing with thiruttu muzhi...

and to add to our bad times..our friends nick named us as "pangalis" (பங்காளி) since we proposed the same girl... :cry: :D

great comedy and embarassment on feb 14th which i will never be able to forget...
my first love became a thiing of laughter :(

horizon seems u have some interesting love story inside ur heart..so dont compare with tv serials which are extremely boring...love is always an interesting thing :b:

cheers

vijitha
01-25-2004, 10:27 PM
hmmm like past years of my life... i am gonna lock myself in the room and cry:'(

Horizon2004
01-25-2004, 10:50 PM
Lodestar,
Really it was interesting to read. Here is my stupidity, this is a different story leaving my topic, similar to your experience. My friend and I used to rag only beautiful girls, initial ragging then kadalai, we happened to rag a 2yr junior who turned to be nice and good etc....We saved her from other "Raggers" like anti-raggist, after passing rag period we became close and meet oftenly. Actually my friend tried to move with her not to get married or a lover. His intention wants to time pass, so he started telling Gimmick stories that somebody is loving U(to her) and that Guy is known to u. She never counted us at all.
She thought may be her classmates. Once my friend happened to talk closer she figured out either me or my friend would be the person. So after a long talk my friend found she didn't feel anything different than as a friends, so to turn him good he pointed finger to me as me as the lover to her. Then my friend cam back to me and said he proposed to her( ulta story to me) and told waiting for her reply. Couple of days later, I met her just for chat and know whether she is in love with my friend. The situation was embarassing, she started going ups and down like I nver thought u would do this, that....... U know what, till now I didn't get a chance to convince her to tell the reality that I'm not the culprit. After that incident, I forgive myfriend of his doing at that time because this is all in the game but now I feel of losing a good friend(her).

Horizon2004
01-25-2004, 11:24 PM
hmmm like past years of my life... i am gonna lock myself in the room and cry:'(

I bet you have some bad experience to cry. Isn't it viji?

lodestar
01-26-2004, 01:06 AM
horizon,

that was really sad indeed....its very difficult to take up a blame for which u r not responsible..

but i think u should have explained to her..that u were not responsible for it ..

anyways its ok if u can take it..

expecting the remaining part of ur main thread..

cheers

Shy
01-26-2004, 02:32 AM
horizon, waiting to read the remaining part..

Lodestar.. unga pangaali eppo eppadi irukaar.. ;).. Embarrassment'ooda I see it in a way that u had the guts to tell her.. whether she will accept or not ellaiyaa.. evalavu paer solaamalae waste panni irukaanga time.. u had the dhill to do it :)

Shy

lodestar
01-26-2004, 03:04 AM
hi shy,

Lodestar.. unga pangaali eppo eppadi irukaar..

neenga eluthunathu paaatha udane ennoda close friends circle la irukuravanga ketta mathiriye irunthichi..and also i had a great laughter when reading that... :D

avaru nalla irukaru..vera naatula...even now when we converse on the phone we used to laugh about that incident...

I see it in a way that u had the guts to tell her.. whether she will accept or not ellaiyaa

yeah shy manasula pattuchu naa udane sollida vendiyathu thaane..summa mansukkulaye vachitu antha ponna ninaichu kavithai eluthuruthu illa pinadi ninnu paatu padurathu ellam cinema kku thaan othu varum..real life la apadi iruntha kashtam thaan..

antha ponnu yes or no solluvala nu payanthuttu irukarthu pathil poi solitu result a vachi relief a irukalam la ..athaan nera poi solliten avakita... :D

enna shy ? neenga comment mattum adichirukeenga ...unga experience pathi moochu vida matingereenga?...summa sollunga... :wink: :wink:

cheers

vennai1
01-26-2004, 06:58 AM
makkale...valentines day indha maari nice and interesting experience for you all :) ;)

especially lodestar... cud not stop laughing :sm12: :sm12:

but in my college days i used to get serupadis (ya...literally...:)) for proposing

to already 'fixed' girls... i donno who started that trend but one of my seniors

told that to get good advise on love matters ... we have to befriend girls who are

in love... (just as friend ;))... so our technique used to be to approach girls whom

we knew are already in love and then they will first scold us for proposing and

then become good friends...then they will tell us the tricks and truths of love...:)

atleast this used to be plan...but it never worked out in my case... :sm12: :sm12:

when i think about it now... i cant stop laughing :sm12: :)

lodestar
01-26-2004, 07:49 AM
mr.vennai,

that was interesting ...neenga unga seniors kita irunthu kathukittatha unga juniors kku solli kudutheengala? :D

neenga petra inbam mathavangalum pera vendaama? :wink: :wink:

cha intha mathiri tricks enaku theriyaama poche.. :( illena first a nalla analyse panitu apporom proceed paniruppen... :ee:

cheers

vennai1
01-26-2004, 08:04 AM
dei lodestar... enna kindalaa... once when i tried this trick... i literally

got a serupadi... :).. all these are just college pranks... nothing serious in it though... ;)

for me my recent valentines days have been more fun and romantic than

my college ones... :) may be like some people say all i had in college was infactuation :think:

madhu_aish1
01-26-2004, 08:07 AM
i literally got a serupadi... :)..

what do u mean by literally :think: :think:

adi vanguniya..illaiyaaaaa ..athae sollu.. :D

I want to laugh ... :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

vennai1
01-26-2004, 08:10 AM
yes i did get a serupadi... :)

nallaa siri daa ... i will join you too... those are olden days pranks... :sm12:

PS: madhu, your avtor needs to be in temp section ;) vera maathu ..:evil:

madhu_aish1
01-26-2004, 08:14 AM
PS: madhu, your avtor needs to be in temp section ;) vera maathu ..:evil:

seri seri seriii.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

yen ellam postingliyum footnote mathiri add pannuraaaa :evil: :evil:

Maaathi tholaikiren... :D Did you see the avatar i suggested to fosia..er..sofia. :think:

vennai1
01-26-2004, 08:19 AM
good job madhu...andha white pig...sorry white penguin...face paathu paathu

bore adikuthu ...athaan.. :)

fosia..enna avtor suggest pannina?? let me know (my guess 5 year old kid :lol:)

madhu_aish1
01-26-2004, 08:29 AM
mathiten ... santhosaamaa....

chk this posting where i have sugessted the picture for fosia..er...sofia..

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5775&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

lodestar
01-26-2004, 08:34 AM
mr.vennai..

college la serupadi ellam sagajam thaane...neenga vera "literally" "literally" nnu stress pannureenga :think: ...seri athu eppadio pogattum..

first time ippadi panna vudane next time lenthu feb14th na "fix" aana ella ponnungalum
ungala paatha udane thunda kanom thuniya kanom nu oduvaanga nnu sollunga.. apadi thaane? :ee:

cheers

vennai1
01-26-2004, 08:51 AM
dei lodestar...enna daa SK jaasti aayiruchu pola unakku... :evil:

etho en kastam en nastam... sonnen...athe yendaa ippadi aniyaayathukku kindal

pannureengaa?? :(

just imagine how stupid it will look to propose to a girl who is already fixed?? :think:

enna panna.. vayasu kolaaru... theriyaama pannitten... leave it macchi :)

lodestar
01-26-2004, 08:58 AM
ayyo mr.vennai takunu serious ayiteengala? :(

naan just summa oru doubt a thaan ketten...

micha padi kindal panala

inime no more doubts ...all clear... :b:

cheers

vennai1
01-26-2004, 09:06 AM
thalaivaa lodestar... i am no serious... just thinking about my good old

days in college when i used to do all sorta naughty things...

btw.. welcome to geetham home !

athu enna lodestar?? :think: unga peru enna anne ?? :think:

sabeshan
01-26-2004, 09:12 AM
unga peru enna anne ??

dei victor... oorula irukkiravan kitta ellam un nijamaana peyar enna enna nnu kettukkittu irukke? modhalla horizon2004 a appdi torture panne ippo enna da nna paavam lodestar aa rupture panre??? modhalla unnoda peyara ellarkittayum sollu appo thaan mathavanga avanga peyara solluvangaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peach (not please... but peace)
sabeshan (and this is my real name :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

lodestar
01-26-2004, 09:18 AM
thanks mr.victor :D ..athu thaane unga peru? sabeshan eluthirukaruu

lodestar summa etho peru vaikkanum ninaichu vachuthu boss..
lodestar is a reference star in astronomy..

my name is vijaykumar...thambhi ne kupidunga boss.. :ee:

cheers

madhu_aish1
01-26-2004, 09:27 AM
my name is vijaykumar...thambhi ne kupidunga boss.. :ee:

cheers

Welcome to geetham VijayKumar... :D I will address you as viji.. :D

me as usual vaal payen..Mr.Madhu .. peeach neengala vathu enna Mr. potu kopidunga.. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12: :sm12:

vennai1
01-26-2004, 09:34 AM
dei madhu... maccha kanni cindy crawford thaane athu... un avtor-la... ?? :think: ;)

dei great selection da... heard she is pregnant these days?? you got any news ?? :think:

and my dear sebastian...

dei moodevi... tomorrow you have a big test... test of your life...

atha vuttu pottu en kooda endaa sandai poda vara... hmm... :evil: :evil:

try to think a romantic setting to break your love to your girl... underwear ?? :evil:

And... naan yen peru kettenna appo thaan andha maanga payanayum kindal

pannalaam... :) evlo naal thaan 'this is not sebastian' joke paathu sirikarathu... ;)

dei vijay...welcome to geetham macchi...naan yaaraiyum thambi-nnu koopiradhu illa..

(except for ...:lol: well... let me not go there...or else madhu will bash me... :lol:)

lodestar
01-26-2004, 09:37 AM
hi madhu thanks ... :D

enna thaan irunthalum avaru vayasula periyavar la ?
unnoda palaya post ellam padikkum pothu avarukku 35++ nnu therinchikitten athu thaan
mr. thaaana vanthiduchi... :ee: :ee:

madhu wrote:
I will address you as viji..

viji nalla pera thaan irukku..aana ponnu peru ba....koncham consider pannu :ee:

cheers

sabeshan
01-26-2004, 09:40 AM

dei vennai.... naane slow aa pogalaam nu paatha nee edhukku gas pedal aa ippadi azhuththare????

vennai1
01-26-2004, 09:50 AM

dei vennai.... naane slow aa pogalaam nu paatha nee edhukku gas pedal aa ippadi azhuththare????

macchi sebastian... sorry da... kochukaathey ! :(

as i told before i wasted about 4 months before i revealed my love only to know

that....she was also in love all the while and was just waiting for me to spell it out... :(

I am sure you can underwear how it will be feel to be in love and not to tell it out !

that too for 4 loooooong months ... which is why i am hitting the gas for you ;) :)

sebastian... close the gap soon da... good luck ! :b:

Shy
01-26-2004, 05:06 PM
hi shy,

Quote:

Lodestar.. unga pangaali eppo eppadi irukaar..

neenga eluthunathu paaatha udane ennoda close friends circle la irukuravanga ketta mathiriye irunthichi..and also i had a great laughter when reading that...

avaru nalla irukaru..vera naatula...even now when we converse on the phone we used to laugh about that incident...

Very happy to hear that lodestar.. So eppo pangaali is ur good buddy solunga.. Great !!!

yeah shy manasula pattuchu naa udane sollida vendiyathu thaane..summa mansukkulaye vachitu antha ponna ninaichu kavithai eluthuruthu illa pinadi ninnu paatu padurathu ellam cinema kku thaan othu varum..real life la apadi iruntha kashtam thaan..

antha ponnu yes or no solluvala nu payanthuttu irukarthu pathil poi solitu result a vachi relief a irukalam la ..athaan nera poi solliten avakita...

Very correct.. Sari ava yes or no sonaalanu solavae ellaiaye neenga ;)

enna shy ? neenga comment mattum adichirukeenga ...unga experience pathi moochu vida matingereenga?...summa sollunga...

Other topic'a vennai sona mathiri girls wont go and propose mostly...so naan poi propose ellam panninathu kedaiyaathu. Ragging appo juniorsa vanthu solasoluvaanga...paavam vanthu they will talk, naangalum nalla rag panuvoom.. thats was just for fun.

Shy

katteri
01-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Valentines day:
Special for lovers , but its special for me in different aspect,
My dad s birthday, my best friend's birthday. This year we are going to celebrate 21 st year of our friendship...
Every year this day goes as usual as the other day.. except for few of my friends who lost & few gained....
''Some have excellent life after their success on the day.. those whose proposals were not accepted seemed to re construct their lives....''..
The most unforgettable valentines day was 1998...I was in coimbatore that bomb blast took place....where few of my friends were injured (fortunately minor injuries)...
I saw a girl helping some of the people who were injured( as we volunteered )...Oru 3 minutess i was looking at her......The way she spoke to people, the way she cared, the way she worked...most of us returned ( soon I saw her as a dream girl.)...., but being a localite she stayed for quite a long time.....
Then i started collecting information abt her .. by this time my course was abt to end......(exactly 20 days to finish my UG life)....
was it a love . theriyalai....?...
2-3 days oru mental mathiri irunthen...it took time to reconstruct myself...Bcos i havent fall in love but what made me these things happen????
Then i recollected my advice to my friend when he wanted to propose to a girl...he was shivering.....Dei poi propose pannuda nu sonnen??? he said i am afraid...payapadura neellam ethukuda love pannneee???..
Ethu ku ???

'' Advice is easy to take up and to act is difff''

Two things i had with me is her residence ph no and college album with her photo...
After a long thought i decided to call....but instanly i changed my mind.......
I tore the paper in which i had her phone no ... but i cudnt tear the memories......
'' Whoever marries her will be fortunate''...

Appa thappichenn oru pakkam irunthalum ...love panni iruntha nalla irukkumo nu thonuthu...

jksindhu2002
01-26-2004, 06:18 PM
One of my friend was loving her relative. But avalukku athai express panra courage illai. Appuram oru valentines dayla avalukku nanga friends ellam sernthu oru card kuduthom. Avalai propose panna sonnom. Then she tried and it was success. now 4 years achu. Still they are loving. They are looking for a right time to marry.

Some peoples dont know how to express their love. Because of that they will miss something. Sometimes they may miss their love.

Shy
01-26-2004, 06:52 PM
Two things i had with me is her residence ph no and college album with her photo...
I tore the paper in which i had her phone no ... but i cudnt tear the memories......

Appa thappichenn oru pakkam irunthalum ...love panni iruntha nalla irukkumo nu thonuthu...

Romba sariyaa soneenga katteri.. advice pannidalaam.. but when it comes to us,, we know how difficult it is :)

I dont know even after a long thought u decided to call her and then instantly changed ur mind. may be i think neenga face panavaendi irukkum issues nenaichu paarthu irupeenga, abt ur future.. appothaikku job ellai, just from college etc.. thats very matured thinking..

But I bet eppadi avalai marry saenchavanga fortunate'oo.. the only who married/going to marry will be fortunate too.

I still dont understand why guys feel as if caught when in love.. athu enna thappichaenu irunthaalum.. :think: :think: ..puriyalai..

Shy

katteri
01-26-2004, 11:21 PM

Romba sariyaa soneenga katteri.. advice pannidalaam.. but when it comes to us,, we know how difficult it is :)

I dont know even after a long thought u decided to call her and then instantly changed ur mind. may be i think neenga face panavaendi irukkum issues nenaichu paarthu irupeenga, abt ur future.. appothaikku job ellai, just from college etc.. thats very matured thinking..

But I bet eppadi avalai marry saenchavanga fortunate'oo.. the only who married/going to marry will be fortunate too.

I still dont understand why guys feel as if caught when in love.. athu enna thappichaenu irunthaalum.. :think: :think: ..puriyalai..

Shy

No no i got a job thru placement..but oru point a yosikaa vendiyatha irunthuchuuu...Enna than nan panrathu correct nu sonalum...namma veetukku yaravuthu appadi phone panna enna ninaipom...enna pesuvom...illai.......
Appuram eppadi deal panrathu..... Chinna vayasu le irunthe oru principle enna ku vundu...antha principle than ennai thaduthuchhu nu sollanum......

Ithukku appuram during vacation 3 of my friends(only one know abt this others dont) came to my home & said to my mom that i was running behind a girl....I was very tensed...
Amma sonnangha antha ponnu peru yennapa engha irukku appadi nu...Ivanukku pudichi iruntha ennaku enna problem nu soona vudane en friends mughthai parkanum....
Appuram onnu sonnangha....Avanukku love panna thairiyam kidaiyathu nu,,,,..Aadipoittten

Horizon2004
01-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Hi Katteri,
You had something relevant to the topic but you know what, I have lot of stuff related from your email(not the girl). Like 1998, the same valentine day relates to some other event in my life. One more thing, I did my degree around Kovai. Nee oru thooorathu junior.
Njoy this valentine as you have planned and regarding the girl leave as the life goes.......

Horizon2004
01-26-2004, 11:41 PM
One of my friend was loving her relative. But avalukku athai express panra courage illai. Appuram oru valentines dayla avalukku nanga friends ellam sernthu oru card kuduthom. Avalai propose panna sonnom. Then she tried and it was success. now 4 years achu. Still they are loving. They are looking for a right time to marry.

Some peoples dont know how to express their love. Because of that they will miss something. Sometimes they may miss their love.

Ennathan help pannalum athu nadaka vendum enru irunthal athu nadakum. Ippakooda katteri avangaaaa ninaypaga iruntha he can make a effort to reach her. I accept some people don't know to express but some may why to spoil the relation..... Sollponaaaaa ellam iraivan seyal!

lodestar
01-27-2004, 02:37 AM
shy,

shy wrote : Very happy to hear that lodestar.. So eppo pangaali is ur good buddy solunga.. Great !!!

shy avaru eppovume ennoda good friend thaan...enna athu kaalathin kolam oru case la rendu perum pangaali ayitom.. :ee: :ee:

shy wrote : Very correct.. Sari ava yes or no sonaalanu solavae ellaiaye neenga

ayyo athu thaan naan kathaiya eluthirukene...poi sonnen ava thaan senior oruthare erkanave love panitu iruntha so friends irukka solli kettal... palaya post laye irukke.. :( :(

shy wrote : Other topic'a vennai sona mathiri girls wont go and propose mostly...so naan poi propose ellam panninathu kedaiyaathu. Ragging appo juniorsa vanthu solasoluvaanga...paavam vanthu they will talk, naangalum nalla rag panuvoom.. thats was just for fun.

unga experience naan mean pannathu neenga propose pannathu illa..ungakita yaaravathu vanthu propose pannangala nnu thaan...ketten.. :D

cheers

madhu_aish1
01-27-2004, 02:42 AM
unga experience naan mean pannathu neenga propose pannathu illa..ungakita yaaravathu vanthu propose pannangala nnu thaan...ketten.. :D
cheers

viji .. Good call... :lol: :lol: :lol: :b:

Shy vangO ..vanthu answer pannungO ... ethanai perr serupadi vangunaanga enaku theriyanum .. :lol: :lol:

lodestar
01-27-2004, 04:10 AM
madhu wrote:
Shy vangO ..vanthu answer pannungO ... ethanai perr serupadi vangunaanga enaku theriyanum .. :lol: :lol:

aama naanum therinchikka romba aavala irukken sollunga :ee: :lol:

cheers

lodestar
01-27-2004, 07:02 AM
katteri wrote:

katteri,

romba neram yosichu phone panalam nnu decide panirukeenga..but just in a moment la decision a maathiteengale??

atleast neenga oru try kudithirukalam ...

even though she was unknown person to you at that time..u could have initiated a contact..
and as usual manam irunthal maargam undu..so neenga try paniruntheenga na ippadi feel panni eluthiruka vendam la??

but that was a different subject to read.
anyways thanks for sharing this with us.

cheers

vennai1
01-27-2004, 07:49 AM
katteri... I second vijay's words ! You must have definitely tried to get

close to her... if not love atleast as a good friend...

I guess you were just attracted to her by her personality...

I know it is not always love... but certainly it would feel great to be in

the company of people we really like... dont we ? :think:

atleast from that perspective... i think you have missed out on something good ! :(

katteri
01-27-2004, 01:22 PM
katteri... I second vijay's words ! You must have definitely tried to get

close to her... if not love atleast as a good friend...

I guess you were just attracted to her by her personality...

I know it is not always love... but certainly it would feel great to be in

the company of people we really like... dont we ? :think:

atleast from that perspective... i think you have missed out on something good ! :(

Vennai eppadi pesarathu .. The college days were over i was in study hols....Phone panna than mudiyum..Phone panni enna pesarathu..Enaa than naan ozhungha irunthalum( :think: )..Nan avangha vettuku phone panni explain panna enna ninaipangha..We always c one side of coin..40 % of the time i c both sides of the coin ...
I stood at her place.. i got a call '' i sawu there bla bla ...''
I will get irritated by anonyumous call...its not the right way''
After all i have lost so many of my friends(girls than-- once they get married appadiya marathudurangha)

Shy
01-28-2004, 12:45 AM
yaaarum serupadi ellam vaangalai.. wont do that to anyone... :).. will tell u guys all later ;)

katteri..

Naan kaetathukku neenga answer solavae ellai.. why u felt escaped when u didnt make that call ??? eppo escape aagamaa sollungo :)

Shy

katteri
01-28-2004, 08:51 AM
yaaarum serupadi ellam vaangalai.. wont do that to anyone... :).. will tell u guys all later ;)

katteri..

Naan kaetathukku neenga answer solavae ellai.. why u felt escaped when u didnt make that call ??? eppo escape aagamaa sollungo :)

Shy

Appo love panni iruntha ... oru target illamal vazhkai irunthu irukkum,,,,.moreover i had 2 change a lot...in my behaviuor kovam varumm....vitle kooda ninaipangha ennada payan ivaluv kova padrane nu.. but after 4 years...vittle pesikittu irunthangha . porumaiya oru vela seiyanumna athu ivan than...So my character was changed....

Some r related to my few principles in my life too...
I hope it wud have convinced u ..

Minnie
01-28-2004, 03:47 PM
why Mr Horizon is silent after starting this topic,is he still dreaming.

Shy
01-28-2004, 09:45 PM
micky. romba correct'a nachunu kaeteenga.. :)

Katteri thats true...I understand now... :) but still nenga try panni irukalaam.. naan eppovanum athai thaan soluvaen.. coz click aaigi iruntha i guess she would have helped u change.... Mouna raagam just see the character of karthik.. antha padathila enakku pudicha minitues is when hes on the scene.. A girl can change a guy'nu naan nambaraen :)

Anyway thats past.. may be its fate that u didnt talk to her poola irukku.. someone else is out there :)

Shy

Horizon2004
01-29-2004, 12:17 AM
why Mr Horizon is silent after starting this topic,is he still dreaming.

I'm watching ........ Wait for the rest to come.. Waitaga aga than athula oru thrill thambeeee.
Kandippaga I'll finish ..See ya........

katteri
01-29-2004, 01:40 PM
micky. romba correct'a nachunu kaeteenga.. :)

A girl can change a guy'nu naan nambaraen :

Shy
No one can change me. Bcos i know much abt me than others...ithu ennakum matum illai ellorukkum than ..
Try panna mudiyathatharku reason solli irukken parklaiya...

Shy
01-29-2004, 08:24 PM
horizon.. ok okneenga watch panathu poothum..please seekarum complete panunga :)

Katteri yeah I understand... but what i meant is "enna irunthaalum" :)

Shy

sabeshan
01-29-2004, 09:15 PM
yeah oru summary maari solli kodunga enna maari aatkalukku useful aa irukkum ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

lodestar
02-04-2004, 02:10 AM
horizon enna trailer mattum kamichitu gammu nnu irukeenga? :ee:

padam eppo podduveenga boss? :ee: :ee:

romba naal aachu neenga onnum eluthave illa?

cheers

Horizon2004
02-04-2004, 03:31 AM
horizon enna trailer mattum kamichitu gammu nnu irukeenga? :ee:

padam eppo podduveenga boss? :ee: :ee:

romba naal aachu neenga onnum eluthave illa?

cheers
Idayil vanda thadungalukku varuthapadukiraen. Surely, I'll complete before 14th.
Thanks for reminding buddy!