yenna, tennis vilaada arrangement-aah? :wink: :wink:
mm... mm.. not bad.. :) :) :)

sabeshan
01-30-2004, 07:12 PM
tennis vilaada

enna vasan... neenga thirunelveli aa???

anitam
01-30-2004, 07:29 PM
enna sabeshan vazhiya senthamizh -nu pottutu.. Amitab padam avatar -la pottrukeenga.. :doh:

sabeshan
01-30-2004, 09:29 PM
enna sabeshan vazhiya senthamizh -nu pottutu.. Amitab padam avatar -la pottrukeenga..

anitam... neenga onnu yosikkala... ennoda thamizh patru avlo jaasthi vada naattu nadigar oruthar "vazhiya senthamizh" nnu solla vechchirukken paatheengalaa? andha maari yosichu paarunga... ithana naala california governor aa "vaazhiya senthamizh" solla vechchu avar romba tired aayitaaru... seri pozhachchu pogattum nnu avara vittuttu ippo ivaruuku andha thuuya paniyai koduthirukkiren... idhu eppadi.... :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

aburvaraagam
01-30-2004, 09:44 PM
Shy

Can u play the songs which i requested to sri in u r time slot pls.....cos i ll not be in to listen during sri s slot.....just now hppnd to look at the time slots......Can u plsssssssssssss....... :pray:

Shy
01-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Sure Aburv.. no problemo :)

Shy

aburvaraagam
01-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Thanx a bunch Shy....

rajanand
01-31-2004, 01:44 AM
is this where I post my request for songs????

dinesh
01-31-2004, 02:01 AM
Ya....for requests from Shy....

For me it's a Topic called "Any requests?"

BTW...nee enna request pannaporennu enakku theriyum.....oru nalla Kamal pattu podungannu ketkappore......Don't worry I'll surely play it for you :)

anainar
01-31-2004, 02:20 AM
Shy,

My requests for you..

Laysa Laysa from Laysa Laysa - Dedicated to all Trisha fans, especially Vasan, MD
Uyirin Uyire - Kakka Kakka

Cheers

sri_gan
01-31-2004, 02:25 AM
Arumuganainar ,

I'm buffering for her now... so will take care... like shy no voice before :P

anainar
01-31-2004, 02:30 AM
Sri,

Great!!! Djs are really kalakufying. It is much more fun than listening to CD ourselves, for there is some uncertainity of what song is coming next and then the DJs comments, then the fact that it is our friends who are doing it for us!!

I have an album of Bharathiar songs which I can make it as MP3 and upload. It is sung by Bombay Jayasree and all terrific songs, which you would not get in movies..

Cheers

01-31-2004, 02:36 AM
Shy

Thanx for airing my requests..... :sm35: :sm35: :sm35: :sm35: :sm08: :sm08: (bunch of roses to u,thani thaniya irukku ellathaiyum sertha oru bunch varumnu ninaikiren) :wink:

aburvaraagam
01-31-2004, 02:37 AM
Shy

Naan thaan previous post panninen,forgot to login......Aburv

vasan
01-31-2004, 02:48 AM
hello DJ...

hey what was that song... in the movie Radha Ravi sings on stage, the heroine is dancing and Karthik look at her forlornly from the audience.. he keeps walking in, and looking at her from some corners and all that stuff...

if you figure out what I am saying, could you play that song... its a cute one..

please please please plesae... :pray:

01-31-2004, 02:53 AM
Sri,

Instant karma maathiri instant gratification in Geetham. :sm08: :sm08: to Sri ...

Enakku theriyalai Vasan, but I remember seeing the movie...

Cheers

anainar
01-31-2004, 02:54 AM
Jeeseeee!! Again posted without logging :cry: :cry:

Cheers

Minik
01-31-2004, 02:57 AM
Shy can u play me the song keladi kanmani from puthu puthu arathangal. I posted in sri's slot but I am was'nt around when he played it for me. can u today or else just PM me when u are going to play that song I will make sure I am on.

sri_gan
01-31-2004, 03:02 AM
Minik,

Voice oda poduren.. shy nu nenachugonga ok va...:sm12:

sri_gan
01-31-2004, 03:06 AM
hello DJ...

hey what was that song... in the movie Radha Ravi sings on stage, the heroine is dancing and Karthik look at her forlornly from the audience.. he keeps walking in, and looking at her from some corners and all that stuff...

if you figure out what I am saying, could you play that song... its a cute one..

After Mini's Song.....

Movie is Gopura vasalile... ensai!!! athulayeeeee voice varum :sm12:

vennai1
01-31-2004, 09:46 AM
hello DJ...

After Mini's Song.....

Movie is Gopura vasalile... ensai!!! athulayeeeee voice varum :sm12:

dei venna... :evil:

Song is Poove Sem Poove from "Solla thudikkuthu Manasu" :b:

vennai1
01-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Jsi...

My request for your next airing...

1. Innum Ennai Enna Seiya Pogiraai --- Singaaravelan

2. Ore Naal Unnai Naan -- Ilamai Oonjalaadukirathu (Thalaivar's :sm03:)

Daanksu.. ;) :sm03:

sofiadorathy
02-01-2004, 06:08 AM
Shy can u play me unnal mudiyum thambi from unnal mudiyum thambi.....

thank u

Be Happy...

Minik
02-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Minik,

Voice oda poduren.. shy nu nenachugonga ok va...:sm12:

Thanks Sri very much. I heard the song. but could'nt get time to come to forum yesterday.

Shy
02-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Guys.. ennaiku 7.00PM-09PM EST will play all ur requests :)

Shy

anainar
02-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Haiyaa!! Haiyaa!

My choices
Aaraariro paadiyathaaro thoongiponatharo - for my mom who touches my soul everyday despite having left this world :pray: :pray: :pray:
Apple pennay nee yaaro - dedicated to Pattu, the Bhoomika girl of Geetham

Cheers

Shy
02-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Sure anainar :)

Check Schedules.. Its updated :)

Shy

katteri
02-01-2004, 11:27 PM
My resquests:
En vazhvile varum anbhe vaa- from thambhikku entha vooru
mella mella ennai- from vazhkai... superb ...violin by raaja...

madhu_aish1
02-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Shy,
Malarnthum Malaratha - Pasa Malar ..

dedicated to My own sister .. She may not be listening . But she would be happy if i inform her about the dedication in the Net.. :D Though its a pretty sad song... its still has the meaning of million words. :D

Poduvingala :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

anitam
02-01-2004, 11:42 PM
anitam... neenga onnu yosikkala... ennoda thamizh patru avlo jaasthi vada naattu nadigar oruthar "vazhiya senthamizh" nnu solla vechchirukken paatheengalaa? andha maari yosichu paarunga... ithana naala california governor aa "vaazhiya senthamizh" solla vechchu avar romba tired aayitaaru... seri pozhachchu pogattum nnu avara vittuttu ippo ivaruuku andha thuuya paniyai koduthirukkiren... idhu eppadi.... :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

unga thamizh pattru... :D pullarikuthu... :ahha:

Shy,

My next request is pudhu vellai mazhai from Roja.. :P

anainar
02-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Shy,

Super - o - superrr!!!! I listened to your introductory speech and it is great!!! Kalakungaa :clap: :clap: I came running from Wal-mart after weekend grocery so that I wont miss this transmission. And heard your first speech!! Also the first song of Thalivar dedicated to Bala aptly and the next song to us.

Keep up the good work and god bless you and every one of your friends( including us :D :D ).

Cheers.

Minik
02-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Shy, kalakeenge. really your speech was very good. and your voice is very nice. Come on Geetham members Lets all join and say big thanks to our DJ's here they are doing a very good job. :clap: :clap: :clap: :sm08:

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 12:12 AM
anainar,
me tooo waiting to hearing Shy's voice... :D You know i came running from the sunday pot luck without knowing when she is going to talk :D vanthu partha orae confusion in time zones. finally pinged and pestered SHY when she is going to speak... avanga as usual escape .solla maten orae adam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But finally .... I caught up with her schedule. :b: My first thought was "I have to change her status from akka to thangachi. pretty sweet and smooth voice . :b: ...

PS: She is indeed a female .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minik
02-02-2004, 12:13 AM
sorry spelling mistake shy. kalakateenge

sri_gan
02-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Like madhu said I have to say the same....

Akka to Thangachi

Naan yaaro periyavanga pesuvanganu irrunthen....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Minik
02-02-2004, 12:17 AM
sorry anianar our codolences to you. Its a very nice song. I am sure your mother eventhough she is not with u now phyiscially, she is watching you from above and always with you.

Minik
02-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Shy, can u play the song. kaatre poogatre from priyamanavle and this song is dedicated to all our friends in Geetham especially to our DJ's

anainar
02-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Shy,

Very nice of you to translate my dedicating words. Every time I hear that song tears roll down remembering everything she did with so much love for us.

My full name is Arumuganainar. Please call me by that name. Only my family members and close friends call me by that name. Everybody else call me Nainar.

Cheers.

Shy
02-02-2004, 12:29 AM
Thanks much guys... was very tensed.. any mistakes pardon me ..

Sorry, Arumuganainar .... Eppadi solrathunu theriyalai.. sari.. unga geetham namela solalaamnu sonaen. next time.. will do as you said ok? :)

Amma is always with u . Just imagine. shes in heaven watching u and ur family from there...

Minik, record panalai.. but will be played after ur requested chinna thambi songs okvaa :)

Shy

Shy
02-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Very sorry.. i dont know what happened.. first time.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Technically i am not that good.. i guess

Shy

sri_gan
02-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Very sorry.. i dont know what happened.. first time.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Technically i am not that good.. i guess

Shy

First time ellam normal than, cry pannathingO.

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Shy ,
Ungaluku puthu style-la Kumbidu __/\__ . Special Kumbidu .. :ee: :ee: :ee:

Sri neeyum "O" podurae.. .Oh Neee Gemini "O" Poduriyaa :ee: :ee:

sri_gan
02-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Appadiya nee sOllure Madu_Aish1.

GEMINI "O" kku VASAN than cOrritu...

Naan Escape... Enakkum "O" kkum entham sambanthamum illai illai illai... :Ksp:

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Shy

I missed u r speech. Yaarachum avanga voice record panni irundheengana can u put that in geetham....eager to listen to u r voice......pls somebody air her voice.....madhu i thiink u r the right person to ask...cos last time sri oda voice neenga pottu irundheenga.....so madhu pls.

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Shy

I missed u r speech. Yaarachum avanga voice record panni irundheengana can u put that in geetham....eager to listen to u r voice......pls somebody air her voice.....madhu i thiink u r the right person to ask...cos last time sri oda voice neenga pottu irundheenga.....so madhu pls.

abur .. u cornered the right person ... :b: :b: :ee: :ee:

I did record the whole episode for around 1 an half hour.. :ee: :ee: :ee: It is a saga for Geetham :D ..

But i need Shy's Approval for uploading the broadcasted episode. I guess you understand what i am trying to say. :b:

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Madhu

Mansulaayi.....hmmm Shy waiting for u r approval..hope u ll give it.....waiting to hear eagerly....don t disappoint me.

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Shy

Song ippo request pannalama....anyway request pannaren neenga podara appo podunga....

1.Kaalamellam kaathal vazhga-----KADHAL KOOTTAI MOVIE

2. POOKARA POOKARA---CITIZEN MOVIE

3.CHIKKI MUKKI---CITIZEN MOVIE.

4.HEY I LIKE U----CITIZEN MOVIE.

5.SOLLAMAL THOTTU SELLUM----DHEENA

DEDICATING THIS TO ALL AJITH FANS.....

vennai1
02-02-2004, 01:39 AM
JSi... kalakitta... Good job ! :b: Your voice came out well. ! :b:

Let me join all other friends here in wishing you good luck. :clap: :clap:

And Daanksungo for playing thalaivar song as the opening number

and my request too ;)

My full name is Arumuganainar. Please call me by that name

anne... you are always iyanaar for me ;) ;)

Shy
02-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Thanks guys.. madhu enna approval ellam.. no problewm.. but antha techincal sothal matum vaendaam :(

Anyway 9.00PM EST vivek comedies irukku.. athuku intro solraen :)

Shy

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Shy

Vivek comedyku munnadi intro was too fast....hoping to hear it again.....

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Shy

Vivek comedyku munnadi intro was too fast....hoping to hear it again.....

Shy
02-02-2004, 02:08 AM
Yeah aburv.. just 5 seconds thaan athu ...:(.. dont worry neenga kaeta songs ellam nalaikku air panrapoo.. will record okvaa :)

Also madhu thaan record panni irukaangalae.. he will post them i guess :)

Shy

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 02:21 AM
Shy

Thanks a bunch......big beary hug to u

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 02:22 AM
abur,
abur kavala padatheenga... shy thanganchi :wink: :wink: permission koduthachu ...I will upload when i get time and post it.. oru jamai pannidalaaaammm.. :b: :b:

abur oru request... its time to change ur avator .. :( :( .. my eyes ache if i see your avatar. The wings flip too fast i guess. If you like the avator very much then try to reduce the speed at which it flips :ee: :ee: If both of them is not possible ..no problem ..forget my request... i will wear reading glass when i browse Geetham .. :ee: :ee: :ee:

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Thankx madhu......surething i ll change my avator...chella thambi keta maruka mudiyuma

sri_gan
02-02-2004, 02:28 AM
Thankx madhu......surething i ll change my avator...chella thambi keta maruka mudiyuma

:sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12: :sm12::sm12::sm12:

Geetham Rocks! Geetham Rocks! Geetham Rocks!

:sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12::sm12: :sm12::sm12::sm12:

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Madhu

Ippodhaikku indha avator pottiruken,if u know some sites pls let me know,so that i can upload from there.

Sri

Edhukku indha sirippu,yen naan chella thambinu solla koodadha...

Yen madhu solla koodadha,u tell me then i ll stop.

sri_gan
02-02-2004, 02:44 AM
Sri

Ellarum sollanum, Athane unmai... :sm12:

Naan madhu_aish1 mattum than solluven... :Ksp:

02-02-2004, 03:18 AM
Madhu

Ippodhaikku indha avator pottiruken,if u know some sites pls let me know,so that i can upload from there.

Sri

abur... :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: for accepting my request.. intha sri-yaa neenga kandukaatheenga .. :ee: :ee: :ee: .... avan waste fellow... :D

but oru problem.. intha avator nalla eruku .. but speed athu-ku mela eruku ... :( :( viduk viduk-nu vanthutu vanthutu poguthu .. :( :( . ennoda heart beat rate vida jasthi-aa eruku . :(

unga taste sollunga.. naaan avatar kandu pidichi tharen ... :b: illati unga tast vachi . i will try to get some . :D

sri_gan
02-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Madhu

Sri

abur... :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: :sm03: for accepting my request.. intha sri-yaa neenga kandukaatheenga .. :ee: :ee: :ee: .... avan waste fellow... :D

but oru problem.. intha avator nalla eruku .. but speed athu-ku mela eruku ... :( :( viduk viduk-nu vanthutu vanthutu poguthu .. :( :( . ennoda heart beat rate vida jasthi-aa eruku . :(

unga taste sollunga.. naaan avatar kandu pidichi tharen ... :b: illati unga tast vachi . i will try to get some . :D

Shiva Shiva

Madhu_aish1..... Mothala login panni post pannu appuram enna sollalam :sm12::sm12::sm12:

anainar
02-02-2004, 04:28 AM
Aahaa! Madhu caught napping!!! Murpagal seyyin pirpagal vilayum :D :D . Murpagal ethunnu ungalukkay theriyum. :lol:

Cheers

anainar
02-02-2004, 04:41 AM
Shy,

My requests for your next schedule..

Then madurai vaigai nadhi - Thalaivar song, dedicated to Geetham family's chella brother Madhu Aish
Kana kandenadi - Paarthiban Kanavu song dedicated to all Sneha fans, especially Vasan

Cheers

vasan
02-02-2004, 07:09 AM
abur .. u cornered the right person ... :b: :b: :ee: :ee:

I did record the whole episode for around 1 an half hour.. :ee: :ee: :ee: It is a saga for Geetham :D ..

But i need Shy's Approval for uploading the broadcasted episode. I guess you understand what i am trying to say. :b:

Madhu...

yennada... naanum miss pannittenn... anyways, if teacher has used it radio, hopefully she would not mind if you make file and give us the link.. :) :)

when you write to Shy (what is now.. akka or thangachi? :wink:), please tell her she has a lot of fans for her DJ work... and they would all love to hear her voice.. :) Please da... thambi, anna, sir, vaathiyaare... thailaivaa, super-star-in-valathu karame... konjam thaiyavu panni podu... :pray:

Shy.. please konjam thambikku permission kudunga... :) :) :) peeech... :pray:

Thanks !!

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 07:28 AM
Damnnn . Abur that was me.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .. Why is it happening . :think: :think: :think:
Athukualae elllorum odi vanthu comment eluthitaanga... oruthana kavukirathu-la evalo santhosam :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Vasan ..

SHY thangachi :wink: :wink: :wink: has given go ahead and i have posted the links. Only 12 minutes potu eruken... Konchum tenchinal problem naala i couldnt capture the full episode . :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .. Parthu marakamaa comment eluthu .. :ee: :ee: :ee: :ee:

vasan
02-02-2004, 07:32 AM
Thanks to Shy and Madhu !!

Folks remember to check this topic and download.. :)

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6355&highlight=

Shy.. I said it there, and I will say it here as well.. you speak so well, and your voice suits perfectly for Radio... Please speak more... I think I will keep bugging you for more songs now.. :) Your tamil pronunciation is so clear and beautiful... :) :)

All the DJs rock, and with three of them with three distinct, beautiful and individually elegant styles, its so wonderful listening to geetham radio.. :) Now I can hear the voices behind the posts, and its makes the Geetham Family so much more closer...

Like Shy said in her dedication, there are so many 'marakamudiyaatha nanbarkal' because of Geetham, and now because of the radio, we also have some friends whose voices keep chiming friendship and great happiness in our ears... :) :) Thanks so much guys for a great job !!!

Vasan

hey, now for the first time in the history of the world, the greatest DJs on the internet are our greatest friends as well.. How is that for terrific news.. I wanna party and celebrate.. !!!! Hats off to Shi, Shy and Sri.. !!!

dinesh
02-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Very nice voice. Well done shy,
And yes....she is indeed female :lol:

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Madhu

Sri

Nethaikku indha avator maathum podhe ninaichen unjal fasta aadudhenu....i also tried changing that avator but connection was too slow...am using dial up right now.....anyway will try n change it somehow. I ll like nice scenaries,something unique avators kidaicha let me know.

madhu_vanan
02-02-2004, 06:07 PM
can i have 'poda poda punnakku' song

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Nethaikku indha avator maathum podhe ninaichen unjal fasta aadudhenu....i also tried changing that avator but connection was too slow...am using dial up right now.....anyway will try n change it somehow. I ll like nice scenaries,something unique avators kidaicha let me know.

Yipeeeeeee !!!!!
This is a great avator. Suits you an angelic touch :wink: :wink: It was so nice of you accepting my request . A Big beary Hug to you :sm35: :sm35: :wink:

muralipr
02-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Shy can u play the song thamila thamila from Roja and its been devoted for our country.I love that song.

aburvaraagam
02-02-2004, 07:50 PM

Yipeeeeeee !!!!!
This is a great avator. Suits you an angelic touch :wink: :wink: It was so nice of you accepting my request . A Big beary Hug to you :sm35: :sm35: :wink:

Thanks madhu

Shy
02-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Thaks much guys !!!!

Today my slot is 0900EST - 1100EST.. Requests Eppo solinduga..:)

Instant requests naan play pannuvaen.. but paesa mudiyaathu.. I am not that professional as dinesh and sri yet :)

Shy

madhu_aish1
02-02-2004, 11:44 PM
SHY,
nethiyae oru song solli eruken. Athaiyaae innum neenga podalae .... :(

Ethulaam add Pannikoonga

1)
Malargale - Pudhukottayilirundhu Saravanan Sweet song portraying about women .. audio is good.. video was quite disapointing :( BUt still I wanna dedicate to my close friend meens ..

Manam Virumbuthe - unni krishan not harini voice ..illa ethu eruko PodungO . to the same person as above. just to show how close ..athan :wink: :wink:

Azhage Sugama - Paarthale Paravasam .. same person ... kochikatheengaa ... i have told her to listen .. athukuthan ..peeech :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2) Manasu Rendum - kathal konden-- To Friend who is in trouble in expressing his love ... ungalukae theriyum :wink: Its a good song ... Nice Music at the same time meaningful words..

Shy ippo thaiku intha list than .. but intro illa podakoodathu naaan othuka!! maten othuka!! maten naaan!! othuka maten!! othuka maten!!

Shy
02-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Guys DONT PANIC. Balavirkaaga am playing the Speech to bala again :)

But the requests are new ones :)

Shy

aburvaraagam
02-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Shy

Instant requests la i ve requested one song dedicating that too ARUMUGANAINAR .......pls do play that

Shy
02-03-2004, 02:06 AM
abur did u read my post in that instant :(

Mines started.. enemae naan record panamudiyaathu may be if u want i can play the song.. if its ok for u :) sollungo

Shy

02-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Shy thank u for playing my request....yahoooooooooo

Be Happy...

madhu_aish1
02-03-2004, 02:53 AM
soap dabba .. geetham kulla vanthitu pesu ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unna thavira yaarum ... Be Happy + 3 dots vekka mattanga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sofiadorathy
02-03-2004, 02:58 AM
hey madhu....enakke theriyaaathu naan log in pannale enbathu....later thaaan check pannen....kaduppa aayitten...

geeetham-kku ulla thaaaan irukken so dont laugh out loud

Be Happy...

Minik
02-03-2004, 06:55 PM
shy thank you so much for replaying chinnathambi song and keladikanmani song when u guys played it first time I could not hear it but now I had a chance thanks once again. :clap: :sm08: :D

Shy
02-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Ur welcome.. eppovae unga requests ellam sollungo will play 0900PM EST-1100PM today :)

Shy

king_143
02-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Shy akka,
Kindly broadcast a song about mother's love or praising mother, when ur turn comes next and dedicate it to all geetham member's mother's

Thank you,

vasan
02-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks for playing Oh Nenje.. Such a beautiful song.. Enjoyed it immensely..

:) :)

Shy
02-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Shy akka,
Kindly broadcast a song about mother's love or praising mother, when ur turn comes next and dedicate it to all geetham member's mother's

Thank you,

Kandeepa!!!!

Shy

vasan
02-03-2004, 10:18 PM
DJ Shy,

Could you please play:

Vaa Vaa Vasanthame, Sugam Tharum Suganthame..
From Thailavar's Vanakkaththukuriya Kaathaliye...

I want to dedicate it to all our Geetham Friends from the east coast, waiting for Spring.. :)

Thanks !!

anainar
02-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Vasan,

You should add Midwest too. We are having terrible time for the past two weeks, being pounded by snow and ice. Wholeday yesterday it was snowing and continued in the night. Today day time was spared but more snow to come in the night. East coast warms up after snow, but it remains cold and windy in the midwest making life miserable for us here. :cry: :cry: :cry: Desperately need Spring and summer.

Cheers

vasan
02-03-2004, 11:28 PM
DJ Chef Teacher Shy,

My second request for today.. Please please please :pray: play:

Puthu Vellai Mazhai Ingu Polikinrathu...
From ManiRatnam's Roja

I want to 'Serve-this-song-Chilled' to, i mean dedicate this song for, all my friends in the Midwest - especially Anainar !! :) :) :)

Thanks teacher !! Appreciate your help!!

vennai1
02-03-2004, 11:36 PM
I want to 'Serve-this-song-Chilled' to, i mean dedicate this song for, all my friends in the Midwest - especially Anainar

smelly... intha dedication elaam irukaatum...

if you really wanna help us east coastians... send a few of your hollywood hotties

here... ;) ;)

JSi, ennoda request (if you can find them.. ;))

1. Innum Ennai Enna Seiya Pogiraai =-- Singaaravelan

vasan
02-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Shy,

this fellow vennai keeps asking this song every where he goes... Whats up with that?? Vera paatte theriyaathaa? :think: :think:

Ok... sorry for bugging you with requests today... but could you please please pllleeaaase play one more song for me... :pray:

'vaigai karai kaatre nillu, vanji thaanai paarthal sollu'
from one of TRajendar's movie...

I would like to dedicate this to the man in love, Lawyer From the Windy City, Mr. Vennai.. :) :)

Thanks-o-Thanks.. infinite times * 3 (moonu paattu ketten illai.. athuthaan..:) ) !!

vennai1
02-03-2004, 11:46 PM
vaigai karai kaatre nillu, vanji thaanai paarthal sollu'
from one of TRajendar's movie...

anne vasan... ippadi TR patta enakku dedicate pannareengale...

ithu nyayamaa... :( :(

but..daanksungo... :sm03:

JSi... peeach peeach..one more time..play singaravelan song if u have...

kindles lot of my memories... ;) peeach :pray:

anainar
02-03-2004, 11:58 PM
Ada paavi Vasan

கொடுமை கொடுமைன்னு கோவிலுக்கு போனா அஙக ஒரு கொடுமை ஆடுச்சாம்! ஆடுச்சாம்அ ந்த மாதிரி பாட்டு கோட வெள்ளை மழையா? எல்லாம் தனக்கு வந்தால் தான் தெரியும் தலைவலியும் திருகு வலியும்.

Anyway danksungo for the song. Of course snowy season is very good season for cuddling together in the couch and watch some nice TV and listen to Geetham radio.

Cheers

vennai1
02-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Anyway danksungo for the song. Of course snowy season is very good season for cuddling together in the couch and watch some nice TV and listen to Geetham radio

iyanaar anne,

neenga vera ippadi elaam solli mood kelapaatheenga... :(

thinking of which...just 10 more days ....hmmm...;)

Shy
02-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Guys.. all ur request lined up ;)

Shy

butterfly
02-04-2004, 12:51 AM
shy,
If u have time...can u pls play kannamoochi ennada :)...frm kandukonden kandukonden

Shy
02-04-2004, 01:08 AM
Sure butterfly :)

Shy

vasan
02-04-2004, 01:10 AM
shy,
If u have time...can u pls play kannamoochi ennada :)...frm kandukonden kandukonden

yaarukku dedicate pannereengannu sollave illaiye?? :wink: enna ore secretaa?? :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

Shy
02-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Vasan ennaikku request mudiyatum oru vali panraen ungalai ;)

Shy

anainar
02-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Ada, Pattams, enna ithu? Yaaru kanna moochi aadaraanga??

Anyway good luck, yaara irunthaalum!!

Cheers

anainar
02-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Thanks guys for the song. I dont know whether that is well deserved or not. It was a thank you gesture and it does not warrant a thank you in return. I am so glad to have soooo many Geetham family members by my side.

Cheers

02-04-2004, 02:08 AM
Hi Shy and Sri_gan,
Just today I heard the work of you DJ 's in Geetham. You really rock. Cheers.
Can u please play "Malargale malara vendam" from Pudhukottaiyilirundhu saravanan ? Song goes to all Geethamites listening to the radio now.

thnx,

Silican

vasan
02-04-2004, 02:10 AM
Shy,

Chella sagothari Sofia.. !!!?? Wow... !! nalla iruuke...

:) :) :) :)

Shy
02-04-2004, 02:14 AM
Silican.. dedication sola mudiyaathu.. yaena I am playing now..

U know record pananum ;)

So can i just play the song or willplay it tomorrow for u with dedication?

Shy

butterfly
02-04-2004, 02:21 AM
shy,
thanks :)...very nice song playing now...amma enru azhaikaathe uyir illaiye :)...miss both my ammas :(

butterfly
02-04-2004, 02:24 AM
yaarukku dedicate pannereengannu sollave illaiye?? enna ore secretaa??

Cheers

vasan & anainar,
am supposed to find my best friend among all these ppl here :(...so trying thru the song ;)...sollidatheengo enn secretai :)

anainar
02-04-2004, 02:27 AM
Shy,

Classic thalaivar song followed another old classic. Great. But I have to go to my friends house for dinner. :cry: :cry: :cry: Will catch your later broadcast after 9:45.

Cheers

vasan
02-04-2004, 02:31 AM
vasan & anainar,
am supposed to find my best friend among all these ppl here :(...so trying thru the song ;)...sollidatheengo enn secretai :)

hm..umm ... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

loooking for your best friend... ? And we are all 'just' nameless ordinary unwanted ppl here...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

you too pattampoochi... ?

:) :) :) :) :)

paavam pattampoochi.. ippadiya vanthu maattanum.. :wink: :wink:

butterfly
02-04-2004, 02:33 AM
vasan,
neengo vere...nane :( ....didnt mean it that way :(....sari let me put it this way searching my best friend in geetham family :)

tinker
02-04-2004, 02:34 AM

Cheers

vasan & anainar,

All the best finding your friend pattampoochi.

madhu_aish1
02-04-2004, 02:34 AM

Cheers

vasan & anainar,

I thought it was me .. ippadi manase odachiteenga :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there any special Duhh I can send you :evil:

anainar
02-04-2004, 02:36 AM
அடடா! பட்டாம்ஸ், இப்படி வாய் கொடுத்து மாட்டிக்கி ட்டிஙளே! சமாளிங்க பார்க்கலாம ்.

Shy,

Thanks for the sollathaan nainaikkirean. But you got the wrong one. There is one sung by Chitra which is awesome and happy. Sneha will dance like a peacock in that song. Next schedulla please broadcast that song.

Snehaaa!! I am your fan! I am your fan! I am your fan!!

Cheers

tinker
02-04-2004, 02:37 AM

Cheers

vasan & anainar,

Nice try

tinker
02-04-2004, 02:38 AM
Whoever the DJ is can you play nenjil from kannathil muthamittal.

butterfly
02-04-2004, 02:39 AM
tinker,
madhu is my brother...& a very nice brother :)

anainar,
nalla mattikitten :(...

tinker,
thanks for ur wishes :)

Shy
02-04-2004, 02:39 AM
Shy,

Classic thalaivar song followed another old classic. Great. But I have to go to my friends house for dinner. :cry: :cry: :cry: Will catch your later broadcast after 9:45.

Cheers

Ok.. 9.45 ur time right.. If ua re online at that tiem.. will replay dedication for u from vasan ;)

Shy

silican
02-04-2004, 02:40 AM
Silican.. dedication sola mudiyaathu.. yaena I am playing now..

U know record pananum ;)

So can i just play the song or willplay it tomorrow for u with dedication?

Shy

Anything. I thought neenga live'aa pesikittu irukeengannu. BTW, Program kalaasreenga ponga. Ovvoru userkkum adaimozhi super. "Samiyarai prabalamaakiya come naughty; Geethathin dhevathai aburvaragam; kathalil urugum vennai" sema caption. enakku enna ? "silican samiyar'a ? "

Silican

tinker
02-04-2004, 02:40 AM

Cheers

vasan & anainar,

Nice try You have to fight me to become her best friend.

Shy
02-04-2004, 02:41 AM
athaan illai.. nalaikku solraen paarungo ;)

Shy

silican
02-04-2004, 02:43 AM
Time sollunga..endha velaiya irundhalum oru 5 minutes break eduthuttu vandhu kandippa kekkren.

Silican

Shy
02-04-2004, 02:48 AM
nalaikkum same time 0900PM-1100PM EST

Dont forget

Shy

GitaM
02-04-2004, 02:53 AM
shy, i requested earlier today, a song from Anandham. 900 to 1100pm EST. Well i logged late, wanted to know whether u have already played the song or yet to played??

Shy
02-04-2004, 02:56 AM

Shy

Vasan.. ennai eppadi weather forecaster mathiri paesa vachuteengalae :)

Shy

Shy
02-04-2004, 02:58 AM
shy, i requested earlier today, a song from Anandham. 900 to 1100pm EST. Well i logged late, wanted to know whether u have already played the song or yet to played??

Its played.. but dont worry will play it again.. Be tuned in :)

Shy

butterfly
02-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Vasan.. ennai eppadi weather forecaster mathiri paesa vachuteengalae

Shy

shy,
ur good in as weather reporter too...;)...vasan is just helping u :)....ur voice is really good shy...& thanks again for playing the song...it worked....I found my friend :)

Shy
02-04-2004, 03:16 AM
Thanks butterfly...

Sari eppo soluvenga abt that friend :)

Shy

tinker
02-04-2004, 03:20 AM
Thanks butterfly...

Sari eppo soluvenga abt that friend :)

Shy

Dont make her to flatter me :-)

Shy
02-04-2004, 03:23 AM
:) Tinker.. welcome to geetham.. Hope u enjoy ur stay here..

No flattering.. just if she can point at you thats fine by us ;)

Shy

tinker
02-04-2004, 03:27 AM
:) Tinker.. welcome to geetham.. Hope u enjoy ur stay here..

No flattering.. just if she can point at you thats fine by us ;)

Shy

Thanx.

aburvaraagam
02-04-2004, 03:28 AM
shy can u play
1. kadhalin deepa ondru
2. kanmaniye kadhal enbathu
3. raagangal 16 uruvana varalaru
4. malaiyil yaroo manathodu pesa
5. mandram vantha thendraluku manjam vara neenjam illaiyo

eppothaiku ethu pothum michathai apuram ketkaren ok va :b: :P

aburvaraagam
02-04-2004, 03:30 AM
Shy

Thanx for airing my request,aparam geethamin devathainu solli uchikulira vechuteenga......a very big big big big big big beary hug to u.... :sm09: :sm09: :sm09: :sm09: :sm09:

butterfly
02-04-2004, 03:30 AM
tinker wrote,

that was for madhu :)

shy,
He his another scorpian ;)....I guess I dont have to explain anymore :)

tinker
02-04-2004, 03:33 AM
tinker wrote,

shy,
He his another scorpian ;)....I guess I dont have to explain anymore :)

Is being a scorpion such a sin ?

PS: There are 2 types scorpions for your kind information

madhu_aish1
02-04-2004, 03:38 AM

Shy

Vasan.. ennai eppadi weather forecaster mathiri paesa vachuteengalae :)

Shy

Shy ,
__/\__ super moderator avaragale... unga post neegalae quote -la potikitu erukeenga .. enna-ku puriyala :Ksp: :Ksp: Is there some hidden meaning which this kid is not able to Understand :wink:

butterfly
02-04-2004, 03:39 AM

Is that so...pls explain :)

butterfly
02-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Shy ,
__/\__ super moderator avaragale... unga post neegalae quote -la potikitu erukeenga .. enna-ku puriyala Is there some hidden meaning which this kid is not able to Understand

madhu,
shy was forecasting weather in ur area...ketkaliya??....thoongit eengala?

madhu_aish1
02-04-2004, 03:42 AM
tinker wrote,

pattams,
I am taking desperate measures to save myself ... :( Some ppl are trying secretive steps to collapse our great affection :wink: .. tinker unna than solluren :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ithulla neenga veraa. quote potu kamikireenga :( ..

tinker
02-04-2004, 03:43 AM

Is that so...pls explain :)

Hey kiddo poi thoongu.

madhu_aish1
02-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Shy ,
__/\__ super moderator avaragale... unga post neegalae quote -la potikitu erukeenga .. enna-ku puriyala Is there some hidden meaning which this kid is not able to Understand

madhu,

Oh ippo vadivaa vilanguthu :D Intro miss panniten :( athukae SHY Kita erunthu poori kattai-la adi vangitu than eruken :( ... repeat poda solli eruken .. :D . Neengalu thirumbi kelungO thOOngama ... antha inimaiyaaanaa kural-la :wink: ethanathadavai venum-naa kekalaaam :wink:

butterfly
02-04-2004, 03:47 AM
madhu,
didnt u read this??...appadi ellam vittu kodukamaten... :)

tinker,
madhu is my brother...& a very nice brother

tinker
02-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Shy ,

madhu,

Oh ippo vadivaa vilanguthu :D Intro miss panniten :( athukae SHY Kita erunthu poori kattai-la adi vangitu than eruken :( ... repeat poda solli eruken .. :D . Neengalu thirumbi kelungO thOOngama ... antha inimaiyaaanaa kural-la :wink: ethanathadavai venum-naa kekalaaam :wink:

Hey Madhu

Am not between you guys . I revealed my identity to her just cos I didn't want her to go crazy.

Shy
02-04-2004, 04:00 AM
tinker, Yaen enga kita sola mateengala :)

Shy

anainar
02-04-2004, 04:14 AM
அச்சசோ! கீழே விழுந்து விழுந்து ஓடி வந்தும் மிஸ் பண்ணிடேனே!! நாளைக்கு ஒலி பரப்புங்கள ் ஷை ப்ளீஸ்!! அதுவும் பருவநிலை ஒலி பரப்பா?? சூப்பர்!!

I was held up in my friends place till 9:50 and came running, slipped and fell down, because of ice and made it into my apt at 10:02. But missed all the fun looks like. :cry: :cry:

Cheers

Shy
02-04-2004, 04:26 AM
அச்சசோ! கீழே விழுந்து விழுந்து ஓடி வந்தும் மிஸ் பண்ணிடேனே!! நாளைக்கு ஒலி பரப்புங்கள ் ஷை ப்ளீஸ்!! அதுவும் பருவநிலை ஒலி பரப்பா?? சூப்பர்!!

I was held up in my friends place till 9:50 and came running, slipped and fell down, because of ice and made it into my apt at 10:02. But missed all the fun looks like. :cry: :cry:

Cheers

:( :( :( achacho.. Dont worry anainar.. tomorrow will replay it first for u..

Pavam pathukoonga.. see u tomorrow.. good night!!!!

Shy

sofiadorathy
02-04-2004, 04:36 AM
song : ellarume thirudangathaaan

film : naan sigappu manithan

thank u

Be Happy...

anainar
02-04-2004, 04:42 AM
Soap,

Intha song yaarukku dedicate pannureenga? Please please please tell us..

Cheers

vasan
02-04-2004, 05:32 AM
shy...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry:
:cry:
:cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so sorry... so very sorry... some sudden work, and had to go away and could not listen...

would you be terribly offended, if I request, beg, and plead you to play one of the songs (and dedicate them to anainaar and Vennai)... you have done somethign nice, and I was like a complete moron, missed it... Thanks for the effort and comments - please yennai mannichu innum orutharam oru paattai podungal.. you can choose any song - including 'satti suttathada, kai vittathada, from Nadigar Thilagam's Aalayamani"

Romba sorry... and Romba Romba Thanks !!

vasan
02-04-2004, 05:37 AM
song : ellarume thirudangathaaan

film : naan sigappu manithan

thank u

Be Happy...

Soap,

Intha song yaarukku dedicate pannureenga? Please please please tell us..

Cheers

hmm.. I can't be absolutely sure, I can only hypothesize or make a conjecture or try a wild guess... perhaps for some one who uses 'cut + paste' rather efficiently in geetham? :wink: :wink:

Aiyoo.. Doc Sof is coming with surgical knife... Suha kaapaathunga... :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

muralipr
02-04-2004, 07:24 PM
shy can u play the song i requested once again.I did not hear the song and one more request tell me the timings.So that i could hear it.Thanks in advance.The song is Thamila thamila from Roja.

muralipr
02-04-2004, 07:26 PM
And i like to devote this song for our country.

Shy
02-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Muralipr.. yesterday I played the song.. anyway replay ennaiku unda as most of the users did not listen :)

Timing 0700PM-0900PM EST

0000-0200 GMT

Shy

muralipr
02-04-2004, 07:45 PM
replay going to be done at night?If at night i dont know whether i can able to hear or not.

muralipr
02-04-2004, 07:48 PM
Anyway thanks shy

Shy
02-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Yeah.. but will also replay it tomorrow/weekend morning :)

Shy

muralipr
02-04-2004, 08:02 PM
timings shy

Shy
02-04-2004, 08:20 PM
muralipr.. please check the radio schedules in this section .. its a sticky...

Appo we will be playing okvaa?

Tomorrow.. morning 0800AM-0800PM EST varaikkum will be playing collections and inbetween the requests :)

Shy

muralipr
02-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks shy

gsatnan
02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Can you play Nanbane ennathu uyir nanbane..... i would like to dedicate this for all my geetham family friends..
sathya

vasan
02-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Dear DJ,

Could you please play

"aalthotta boopathi naanada"

I would like to dedicate this song to good friend gsatnan (aka) sathya .. :) :) :)
I just read the post in 'shy thangachi' thread.. :) :)

anainar
02-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Shy,

எத்தனை காலம் தான் ஏமாற்றுவார ் இந்த நாட்டிலே - Song dedicated to Vasan whose election as MD was rigged by vested interests

நீயும் நானுமா கண்ணா - கொவ்ரவம் - dedicated to Suha_anjum and Sri_gan.

Cheers.

Minik
02-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Shy can we only request tamil songs or can we request hindi songs too. If yes, can u play baut pyar karte hai thumko sanam from Maine pyar kiya. You can play this song on Feb 14th in your slot. This song is dedicated to all married people and to all lovers in the Geetham Family

vasan
02-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Shy,

எத்தனை காலம் தான் ஏமாற்றுவார ் இந்த நாட்டிலே - Song dedicated to Vasan whose election as MD was rigged by vested interests

நீயும் நானுமா கண்ணா - கொவ்ரவம் - dedicated to Suha_anjum and Sri_gan.

Cheers.

தம்பி உடையான் படைக்கு அஞ்சான்னு கேள்வி பட்டு இருக்கேன்... இப்போ அதை, அநயனார் துணையிருந் தால், வாக்குகு ஏது தொல்லைன்னு மாற்றி விடனும்னு நினைக்கிறே ன்...

தாங்ஸ் பார் த ஸப்போர்ட்ட ு, சார்... :)

Shy,

Could you please add one more song in my requests lists, please?

Naalai Namathey, intha naalum namathey... :yes:
from Puratchi Thailavar's Movie Nalai Namathey.. (if you can play the second version, the one TMS sings.. it would be wonderful !!)

Song dedicated to all my supporters - especially to Mr. Aarumuganainaar.. :) :) :)

Thanks 65 billion... :) (now you have more thanks than Mr. Gates's dollars :yes:, and I think you are richer !! )

02-04-2004, 11:33 PM

Shy

You want me to say abt pattams or myself ? I can say just 4 words abt pattams. She is the best(nalla vela correct 4 words).

tinker
02-04-2004, 11:37 PM

Shy

You want me to say abt pattams or myself ? I can say just 4 words abt pattams. She is the best(nalla vela correct 4 words).

I thought I was logged in and typed it but I wasn't.

butterfly
02-05-2004, 12:11 AM
Hey tinker,
noone asked for ur certificate...go post ur inputs in other forums not here alone :)

anainar
02-05-2004, 01:16 AM
ஷை,

சூப்பர். சண்டை கோழிகள் கேட்டதுங்க ளா இல்லியா தெரியலை! ஆனா உஙக அடைமொழிகளு ம் உச்சரிப்பு ம் பிரமாதம்.

Cheers

Shy
02-05-2004, 01:18 AM
Oru sandai kozhi kaetutu koovama irukku.. anaegamma enakku kuzhi thoonidutu irukkunu nenaikuraen :(.. neenga thaan shud help me then :)

Shy

dinesh
02-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Extremely funny stuff. Good show shy :)

anainar
02-05-2004, 01:22 AM
அசசோ!! சூரியனுக்க ே டார்ச் மாதிரி உஙளுக்கு சப்போர்ட்ட ா? நீங்க ஒருத்தர் போதுமே ஊடு கட்டி அடிக்கறதுக ்கு

Appadiyay thevaipatta my sword is ready any time.

Cheers

dinesh
02-05-2004, 01:25 AM
This is getting funnier by the minute.....:)

vasan
02-05-2004, 01:47 AM
அன்புள்ள DJ !

தங்களது உதவிக்கும் , நான் கேட்ட பாடல்கள் எல்லாவற்றை யும் திரும்ப ஒலிபரப்பின தற்கும், உளமார்ந்த நன்றிகள் பல. கேட்டு கேட்டு மகிழ்ந்தேன ்.

நன்றி

வாசன்

vennai1
highpoint was "jollu mannan" vasan.... i am still laughing :sm12: :sm12:

vasan anne, keetteengaloo?? :think: ;)

anainar
வாசனுக்கு கருநாக்கா இல்லாட்டி ஷ்ய்க்க? நிங்க வெள்ளை மழை பாட்டு போட்ட நேரம், இன்று ராத்திரியி ல் இருந்து சனி காலை வரை ஒரே வெள்ளை மழை தான் எங்க ஊருல!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers

vasan
02-05-2004, 01:49 AM
highpoint was "jollu mannan" vasan.... i am still laughing :sm12: :sm12:

vasan anne, keetteengaloo?? :think: ;)

Miss panneeten.. I came only when Naalai Namathey was half way through.. my bad luck.. :cry: :cry:

Vasan

anainar
02-05-2004, 01:53 AM
அடடா! ஜஸ்ட் மிஸ் வாசன்! முந்தின பாட்டு தான் ஜொள்ளு மன்னன் பட்டப்பாட் டு.

DJs rock! DJs rock!! DJs rock! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Should we do something about Geetham radio being addictive? Nicoret maathiri yethavathu tablet irukka?

Cheers

Shy
02-05-2004, 01:55 AM
Vasan ungalukaaga that song will be replayed again ;)

Shy

vasan
02-05-2004, 02:06 AM
I am listening..

Thanks ever so much Shy !! I wasn't expecting this help, so its all the more exciting. You folks are far too kind. Thanks Again.

Gratefully,

Vasan

sWEEtmICHe
02-05-2004, 02:07 PM
hi shy,

song:Machcha Machchiniye
Singer:Unni Menon
Movie : Star

Song: Mudher Kanave
Singer:Bombay Jayashree, Harish Raghavendra
Movie:Majnu (2001)

dedicate song to geetham family........ :ahha:
Thanks
mICHe :Ksp:

katteri
02-05-2004, 05:29 PM
My request for two geetham friends.. Any simbhu movie song & one Tr song dedicated to srigan & comenaughty

anainar
02-05-2004, 08:01 PM
SuperDJ,

கோடை காலக் காற்றே, குளிர் தென்றல் பாடும் பாட்டே - movie name theriyalai. dedicated Kodai kaala kaatrukku yengi kondu irukkum kulir desathu nanbargal

தொட்டு பேசிச்செல் லும் ஐஸ் காற்றிலே - ஏய் நீ ரொம்ப அழகா இருக்கே ( Mod :pray: :pray: movie peru peech! No red card ). Dedicated to மயில் போல நடனம் ஆடும், கிளி போல வாய் பேசும், மனம்கவர் புன்னகை பூக்கும் மங்கை ஸ்னேகா வுக்கு

Cheers

vasan
02-05-2004, 09:31 PM
SuperDJ,

கோடை காலக் காற்றே, குளிர் தென்றல் பாடும் பாட்டே - movie name theriyalai. dedicated Kodai kaala kaatrukku yengi kondu irukkum kulir desathu nanbargal

தொட்டு பேசிச்செல் லும் ஐஸ் காற்றிலே - ஏய் நீ ரொம்ப அழகா இருக்கே ( Mod :pray: :pray: movie peru peech! No red card ). Dedicated to மயில் போல நடனம் ஆடும், கிளி போல வாய் பேசும், மனம்கவர் புன்னகை பூக்கும் மங்கை ஸ்னேகா வுக்கு
Cheers

Oh.. ippadi kooda pannalaama? Ithuvaraikkum intha idea thonave illaiye.. :wink: :wink:

Varnanai, ellam super anainaar... :) :yes:

appu
02-05-2004, 10:59 PM
saamy padathulaernthu AArumuga samy paatu podamudiyumaa...

silican
02-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Hi Shy,
Nalla kuthu paatu onnu...Dandanakka dandanakka song something like " oothikinu kadichikkava " indha paatula neraya thathuvangal adangi irukku..;) adhunaliye indha paadal enakku remba ishtam...

Silican

vennai1
02-06-2004, 01:48 AM
Hi Shy,
Nalla kuthu paatu onnu...Dandanakka dandanakka song something like " oothikinu kadichikkava " indha paatula neraya thathuvangal adangi irukku.. adhunaliye indha paadal enakku remba ishtam...

Silican

anne silican...super paatttu... :sm03: :clap: :clap:

Padam perum solli irukanum neengo... JSi indha maari songs might not have heard ... ;)

JSi,

Song : Ooothikinu Kadichikavaa...
Padam : Ninaivirikkum Varai
Music : vera yaaru namba thenisai thendral Devave thaan... :sm12: :sm12:

silican
02-06-2004, 02:08 AM
adhey padathilirundhu "aaya onnu" endra arumaiyana padalai nanbar Vennai1'kkaga oli yetravum.

Silican

rajanand
02-07-2004, 05:08 AM
can i make a request now?

meenaram
02-07-2004, 06:31 AM
i couldn't hear any song or couldn't make a request. How to do it? Any help pls.

vasan
02-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Shy,

Could you please play these songs?

keladi kanmani padagan sangithi...
This song is dedicated to my friend S, whose voice I miss much... Cheer up !!

mannil intha kaathal indri yaarum vaazhthal kUdumo?
This is for the V who celebrated b'day yesterday.. :D

Thanks-o-thanks... infinite times.. :) :) :)

Vasan

ps: if the dedications go beyond what Geetham Guidelines permit, please do modify it in any which way you find it fit. No problems. Even if you say its for S and for V thats great.. Thanks Shy.. :) :)

02-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Song : Vaadiyamma Jakkamaa

Film: Thirumalai

thank u

Be Happy...

venky1974
02-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Shy,

Can you please play " Germaniyil" from the movie "ulassa Paravigal"

Cheers,

Shy
02-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Venky next is urs :)

Shy

Shy
02-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Others will post a day and play all ur requests ok :)

venky1974
02-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Roomba Thanks...

Cheers,

Shy
02-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Romba welcome :) Back again ellai..athaan ungaluku udanae play panninaen :)

Shy

king_143
02-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Shyka,
Can you play Kanadasan Yeludiaya Thatuva Songs ( atleast 3 songs). I would like to listen to the song Thungade Thambi Thungade ... and any other 2 of your choice, dedicated to lazy guys/gals like me

Bye

KiNg_143

Shy
02-13-2004, 11:14 PM
kinga kandeepa.. When do u want to play that song.. i mean when will u hear it :)

Shy

venky1974
02-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Shy,

Can you play Kanmani from guna, that is if you have already not played that yet today.

Thanks

cselva
02-18-2004, 02:40 PM
hi shy
can u play chandrababu song'siruppu varuthu siruppu varuthu sirikaa',dedicated to all chandrababu fans .thanx in advance .

sWEEtmICHe
02-18-2004, 02:57 PM
THAALAM - TAMIL LYRICS
Song: Thaalathil Nee Saerava[engae en punnagai]
Singer: Shoba, SPB

thom thanaku dhin .....

engae en punnagai, evar koNdu poanadhu
thee patta maeghamaay en nenju aanadhu
maegha thee aNaikka va va va vaa
thaaLathil nee saeravaa oah
thaaLisai naan paadavaa

(engae en punnagai...)

mazhaneeril maeghamoa theppam poal nanaindhadhu
theppam poal nanaindhadhil vetkam yaen kaRaindhadhu (2)
en naadi poalavae en nenjam kulaindhadhu
nee seiyum leelaiyai neer seiya manam yaengudhu
muhilayil nanaindhadhai muththathaal kaayavai
endhan thanimaiyai thoaL seiyavaa
thaaLisai naan paadavaa

pani sindhum sooriyan adhu undhan paarvaiyoa
pookkaLin raaNuvam adhu undhan maeniyoa (2)
kaNNae un nenjamoa kadal koNda aazhamoa
nam sondham koodumoa - oLiyin nizhal aagumoa
kaadhal mazhai pozhiyumoa kaNNeeril iRangumoa
adhu kaalathin mudivallavoa
thaaLisai naan paadavaa

(engae en punnagai...)

dedicate this song to ma sWEEt fRIENd geetham :sm30:

sWEEtmICHe
02-18-2004, 02:58 PM
thanks shy :D

03-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Shy, please play 'sundari neeyum sundari naanum' song from MMKRajan

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Shy, please play 'sundari neeyum sundari naanum' song from MMKRajan
That was me as a guest too ;)

Shy
03-06-2004, 09:42 PM
just u want to play it right, no dedications ? if so i can now.. is that ok??

Shy

Shy
03-06-2004, 09:44 PM
U song is lined up next to "kaathal enbatha, kaamam enbatha!!!!"

Enjoy !!!!

Shy

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 09:48 PM
This song is dedicated to my old mallu friend ;)

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 09:49 PM
I am listening without the dedication part. But thanx a bunch.

BTW can you play 'kanmani anbodu' from guna. dedicated to another of my old gal friend :ee: PLEASE

Shy
03-06-2004, 09:51 PM

ok :), naan kaetathu.. if u want me to say the dedication and play I can't right now, just i can line up the songs'nu sola vaenthaen !

Shy

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 09:52 PM

Enjoy !!!!

Shy
THANKS, shy. pls do kanmani too

BTW, that song (in bold) is a good quote for our love/arranged debate ;)

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 09:56 PM

ok :), naan kaetathu.. if u want me to say the dedication and play I can't right now, just i can line up the songs'nu sola vaenthaen !

Shy
Oh, is it :cry: :cry:

Its ok I guess. I can do this. I am good in that :)

Shy
03-06-2004, 09:59 PM

Enjoy !!!!

Shy
THANKS, shy. pls do kanmani too

BTW, that song (in bold) is a good quote for our love/arranged debate ;)

:) ok paklaam ;)

Appuram dinesh will take over in few mins!! so cant play urs :( May be next time okvaa

Shy

03-06-2004, 10:38 PM
OK, with the dedication :)
When will taht be? let me know

gokulan42
03-06-2004, 10:54 PM
The above post is me only.

Thanks for plaing sundari song, Shy

Shy
03-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Oops with dedicationa.. :) ok will let u know!!!

Ur welcome :)

Shy

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 12:49 AM
Shy, When you do that, can you play both the songs please :)

Shy
03-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Sure i will :)

Shy

gokulan42
03-07-2004, 01:06 AM
Thanks Shy. you are the best ;)

vasan
03-13-2004, 03:03 AM
Hi Shy,

I am wondering if you will be hosting the Radio program once again this week.. If so I would like to request the following songs.. (any or all of them.. )

1) Pullveli pullveli (from Aasai )
2) Madras-ey suthip paakka poren.. (From May Madham)
3) Urvasi, Urvasi.. Take it easy urvasi.. (From Kadhalan)

All the three of them are dedicated from all of us at Geetham to our one only SuMo, who has been missing from action for the past few days. To her health, rest and relaxation !! :)

Please play them when you get a chance !!

Thanks a bunch !!

Shy
03-13-2004, 07:42 PM
Vasan, That was so nice of you.. Yeah I am back :) Oru valiyaa Federal Guys let me go as their application is up once again :ee:
I will host a program soon, appo Kandeepa play panraen :) Thanks for the songs !!!!

Shy

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Vasan, amazing. Most of the songs you listed now and in Sri's program are my all time favs too...

Is it that 'great people think alike' stuff or what :)

sri_gan
03-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Is it that 'great people think alike' stuff or what

Guku Gemini na.. ore mari than think pannuvenga... rendu perum anna ithai othukka mattinga :sm12:

How is it?

Appuram guku, I read your signature differently, sonna kova pada mattengana solluren :sm12: :sm12:

gokulan42
03-13-2004, 11:50 PM

Guku Gemini na.. ore mari than think pannuvenga... rendu perum anna ithai othukka mattinga :sm12:

How is it?

Appuram guku, I read your signature differently, sonna kova pada mattengana solluren :sm12: :sm12:

Nopa. I am not a gemini. I m same as Shy :)

No no, dont read the signature differently. Sri, I very very rarely get angry (like nammooru erumaimadu mathri :ee:). And with friends its almost never :)

sri_gan
03-13-2004, 11:53 PM
No no, dont read the signature differently. Sri, I very very rarely get angry (like nammooru erumaimadu mathri :ee:)

Vegam Vegama No No Sollurenga... seri naan read pannunathai solla vendam sollurenganu eduthukuren... Nengale guess pannikonga.. :sm12:

gokulan42
03-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Aiyayoo! you can always pm me :)

hey no wqoriies bud. feel free to comment, i was kidding :)

Shy
03-14-2004, 04:04 AM

How is it?

Nopa. I am not a gemini. I m same as Shy :)

No no, dont read the signature differently. Sri, I very very rarely get angry (like nammooru erumaimadu mathri :ee:). And with friends its almost never :)

Am i reading it correctly !!! Are u Pisces ?? :yes: :yes:

Eppo theriyuthu.. sandai pootaalum, friends thaanaenu vidura character engae irunthu vanthathunu ;)

Shy

gokulan42
03-14-2004, 04:10 AM
Yes, I am :)

WE have lots of other very special characters. Creativity & intelligence too :yes:

butterfly
03-15-2004, 12:47 AM
shy,
after seeing vasan's response to this have to dedicate this song for vasan :ahha:

18.Actually ... just the way they kiss you...

vasan wrote
18 ) I believe only in experimental data.. Must check this one out..

if vasan is trying to check it out...wat wud be the responsenu konjum yosichu paarungo ;)

shy,can u play nenthikitten nenthikitten frm star movie :)...for our vasan

Thanks shy...hope u have the songs :)

vasan,
I know i am bad ;)...but cant help it...now let me be nice

shy can u pls play athan varuva ....movie enaku theriyalai....

vasan,
am sure ur beloved is singing this song sitting somewhere :)

now frm women's team for our friends in men's team
song Desinga Raja frm movie Dum dum dum

vasan
03-15-2004, 01:26 AM
if vasan is trying to check it out...wat wud be the responsenu konjum yosichu paarungo ;)

shy,can u play nenthikitten nenthikitten frm star movie :)...for our vasan

vasan,
I know i am bad ;)...but cant help it...now let me be nice

shy can u pls play athan varuva ....movie enaku theriyalai....

vasan,
am sure ur beloved is singing this song sitting somewhere :)

Athaan varuvaaga is also from Dum Dum Dum, Butterfly.. Nice song.. Good comedy too.. (by the way do happene to know who is this person that is singing this song for me.. sitting some where.. not in some mars(h) land I hope.. :wink: )

There is still no smilie for a graceful bow. So I will say is words.. Please accept my gratitude for the wonderful.

Bowing and grinning,

Vasan

silican
03-15-2004, 02:24 AM
Am i reading it correctly !!! Are u Pisces ?? :yes: :yes:

Eppo theriyuthu.. sandai pootaalum, friends thaanaenu vidura character engae irunthu vanthathunu ;)

Shy

Adraa adraa adraa adraa, :clap:
Anainar'na, Sri berther, Vennai anne, idhellam kekka maateeyala ?

Silican

gokulan42
03-15-2004, 02:56 AM
They are all busy wih their kadalai business ;)

what is your problem, silican :)

silican
03-15-2004, 03:00 AM
They are all busy wih their kadalai business ;)

what is your problem, silican :)

mm...Lesa theeyira vasanai varudhu :lol: :lol: :lol:

gokulan42
03-15-2004, 03:58 AM
See, they are all senior people. I cant say anything to them ;)

sagi
03-15-2004, 05:54 AM
Yes, I am :)

WE have lots of other very special characters. Creativity & intelligence too :yes:

oh ok...... :think:

gokulan42
03-15-2004, 06:30 AM
he he he :ee: :ee:

silican
03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
See, they are all senior people. I cant say anything to them ;)

Annne, Naan ungala dhan sonnen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silican

gokulan42
03-15-2004, 05:19 PM
I no ;) Annne na athu namme guru anainar matum than nu. Ana guru, neenga Sri & Victor anna va solreengonnu solrar :lol:

sri_gan
03-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Yaarubaaa athu vazhi pokana kuppidurathu :sm12:

vasan
03-16-2004, 06:05 AM
Shy,

Can I ask for some more songs, please? :oops: :oops: :oops:

1) Ithunoondu muththathila ishtam irukka (from Dhool) Dedicated to the Always Engaging Ms. Sen
2) Ichuthaa Ichuthaa (from Run) Dedicated to the Delightful Ms. Jasmine
3) Konja naal poru thalaivaa (From Aasai) Dedicated to the latest vanji-kodi Ms.Krishnan..

:wink: Its ok if you don't read out the dedications (if you read them also its great !!)...

:P :P :P :P (People... I am only enjoying the music.. Don't mistake me.. :oops: :oops: :oops: ) :P :P :P :P

Vasan

ps: poorikkattai + poshnikkai... :( :? che, che... Appadi yethum nadakkathu.. Shy romba (infinite times) nallavanga.. :)

sagi
03-16-2004, 06:30 AM
never trust a vali pokkan

sri_gan
03-16-2004, 02:41 PM
never trust a vali pokkan

No one will trust vali pokkan :sm12: ithukuda therilayalai

unique
03-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Shy

If possible can u play NARUMUGAYE NARUMUGAYE n ENDHAN NENJIL NEENGADHA song now...if possible ellati eppo mudiyumo appo play pannungo.....

sboons
03-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Pachai nirame and kanakandenadi thozi for my son nikhil..

cheers

boons

thirudan
03-26-2004, 09:08 PM
can u plz put sakkari nilavee..from youth? this is a situation song now for me :(

suha
03-27-2004, 02:59 AM
akka yennaku..........unnamai sonna nessipaya .......song podungo ok va :ee:

th_ilu_sjp
04-03-2004, 07:49 AM
hai shy,

can u play yaakkaithi for me.

DSP

dinesh
04-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Shy DJ avargalae, Shy DJ avargalae......

enakku oru paatu podreengalaa? enakku pombalainga kaathalai nambividathe song from unnai thedi movie....eppo program play panna poreenga?

dedicated to all Geetham female-folk..... :sm12:

ns80
04-02-2005, 10:06 PM
adada Dinesh,
engerndhu dhaan indha post ellam pidikkareengalo.

shy yakkov,
enakku SPB'oda mudhal paatu HOTEL RAMBA* :ahha: padathulendhu podanum. illena :cry: :sm04:. dedication enga DJ shy'ku dhaan :ee:

dinesh,
enakku namma Geetham'oda mudhal post paakanum ;). paarka kedaikkuma :think:

PS: andha padam release'e aagale. oli nada've vandhucho ennavo ;)

butterfly
04-02-2005, 10:58 PM
dinesh,
enakku namma Geetham'oda mudhal post paakanum . paarka kedaikkuma

I tried ns...but kidaikalai...I dont think its possible to get it :(

coolian
04-02-2005, 11:12 PM
I think Bala was the first user (this is his site, isn't it?). So why not check his post?

dinesh
04-02-2005, 11:17 PM
i don't think that post is available now ns80...i think old posts are deleted periodically in the forum....

ns80
04-02-2005, 11:23 PM
oh...i did check bala anna's posts as well. his member-visible last post was in june 2003 though. ellam oru curiousity dhaan which is the oldest available post in Geetham'nu.

neways idhellam over aarva kolaru :doh: