PDA

View Full Version : Friendship!

eelamboy
07-20-2003, 12:23 AM
<EMBED src="http://www.angelfire.com/music4/thamizhs/entertainment/friendship2.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=360 HEIGHT=390>

arumugam57
08-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Nice. Ana Bore Adikuthu

aburvaraagam
09-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey good one eelam boy....interestinga irundhadhu not boring. Thanx

siva

thirudan
09-11-2003, 07:59 PM
ennathu ithu?
onum theriyala????

saraku
09-11-2003, 08:09 PM
i also agree with arumugam ... it is too long that it eats away the interest that develops in the starting!

anjali
09-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Too long..................

thirudan
09-11-2003, 08:54 PM
sathiyammaaa only white screen than theriuthu..ennappa ithu???
plzz tell meee....

vennai1
09-11-2003, 09:27 PM
sathiyammaaa only white screen than theriuthu..ennappa ithu???
plzz tell meee....

anne .... go to www.macromedia.com

and please STEAL as you always do the

Flash Software :ahha:

appo unakku elaam theriyum.... :P

sri_gan
09-18-2003, 02:22 AM
It is very good Eelam boy. I don't mind about time for the word which is the topic.

vampire_rock
09-18-2003, 07:34 AM
Its very good eelam boy , it does not take time , if u don't have time to read dont read .

sweetie
09-18-2003, 09:24 AM
hahaha... VAMPIRE ROCK... U said it dude... ;) ;)

I only hope n wish 6FACE got ur message... ;) ;) ;)

thirudan
09-18-2003, 01:04 PM
acha

dinesh
09-18-2003, 01:05 PM
very good stuff..eelamboy....

bhuvana
09-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Friendship
There's nothing as nice as someone who shares,your laugther,
your secrets,your wishes and cares, someone who's there through your good times and tears,who stays by your side as your friend through the years.

priyarock
09-20-2003, 04:48 PM
It is really good !! it is not too long as some say..Nice work keep it up ellam boy!! :b: :b:

தமிழன்
10-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Eelamboy what an excellent phrases about friends that too in flash presentation. It is simply fantastic. :clap:

thirudan
10-15-2003, 05:02 PM
yea
friendship appadina ennaba??? ;)

vennai1
10-15-2003, 06:09 PM
yea
friendship appadina ennaba??? ;)

nee seiyuraiye thirutu velai...athukelaam ching chak adikaama

serupaala adikaravan thaan friend ! :P :yes: :b:

thirudan
10-15-2003, 07:42 PM
mame
unnai muthalla ellam nan adippene? appadiya? ;) nee sollave illa? ;)
sari sari, thanippata vishayam ellam thaniya pesuvamda, nee adivanginathu ellam inga nan solla vendiyathachu paaru...hehehe
thiru...

muralipr
10-27-2003, 08:09 PM
its very nice.its good even if it is lengthy.A intersting one can be listened even if it is lengthy.

Shy
11-10-2003, 06:52 PM
super eruku eelam_boy...it wasnt boring... its really good..

Friendship pathi therinchavanga.. etha padichutu.. bore'nu sola maatanga... ;)

shy

Minik
11-21-2003, 03:57 AM
It was really nice eelam boy. Keep it up. :clap: :sm30:

suryalover
11-21-2003, 04:07 AM
Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work...

Nice quotings..

I take this opportunity to wish all geetham members happy friendship

week..

Without Friend

Life is nearing end.... :yes: :b:

Saying Hi Bye is not frienship...

Helping and feeling from heart....

I love being such a friend.... :yes: :b:

silican
11-22-2003, 01:52 AM
Indha vaaram Friendship week'aa ??

Thanks fore letting me know SURYAlOVER...i DIDNT know :wink:

Silican

lodestar
11-24-2003, 12:35 PM
great wordings eelam boy....nice work ...expecting many like this :D

cheers

jksindhu2002
12-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Yeah Friebdship is somehing which we are feeling from our heart. It is something more than love. It is the only relationship which we share all of our feelings. It will not expect anything. Such a good thing it is!
I'm proud that I'm having such precious friendship with 3.

bindu_gopisetty
12-09-2003, 12:18 AM
what u say is correct. friendship is got be pure. thats what u are trying to show. am i right or not. may be my guess.

abe
12-09-2003, 04:27 PM
eelam boy....those words on friendship was simply outstanding... :D

In addition, I would like to include some of this words...as food for thought... :P

Never impose your friendship on your so called friend!

Friendship is a golden thread woven by two friends around themselves to create a different world of their own, all by themselves. They distinguish their world from the rest of the world by their immense love for each other.

Friendship can never be one sided, because if it is so, then one of the two is not a friend but a prisoner in the world so created by the other one who calls himself/herself as friend. Such friendships never last longer! Because the so called prisoner either breaks open the chains and go away or get pressurized under the so called friendship of the so called friend and gets frustrated and rebels!

In both the cases, I personally feel that the so-called friend is the one at fault (Obviously) and he is also the one who has to lose. Because he/she (whoever concerned) loses a ‘buddy’. He/She loses a person on whom he/She had showered all the love possessed by him/her.

Unfortunately, the love showered was like nailing the other person who was not interested.

So! The best way is to win over the person first, know what his/her wish is, whether the person is really interested in friendship! If no, then…

Do not lose hope; if you want a friend then you deserve that person.

Sooner or later, the seed of friendship will be sowed in the heart of that person and he would enjoy being your friend.

The world created, then, would be the most powerful and beautiful one, found on this earth.

Friendship is not measured by the time you were friends, it depends on how much you trust each other. It depends on immense affection towards each other.

This is why, often, friendships as old as many years are, less deep and true than those just born!

Friendship is an art, not known to all. Know it and you will be highly blessed.

Thus, this is one of the most important rule of friendship .It is the best way to start a lifelong friendship :

“Never impose your friendship on your so called friend!”