PDA

View Full Version : Mom, Dad, Family Weekend !! PICK THE TIMES !!!

vasan
02-04-2004, 12:01 AM
Continuing the Grand One Week Old Tradition of a weekend special song progams that particularly endeavors to

தேமதுர தமிழோசை உலகமெங்கும ் பரவ

I thought this week can we have songs that are dedicated to our Parents, and family members... (Please.. no love/spouse/etc.. we will leave that for next weekend - appropriately its Valentine day weekend.. !!!)... Only two things you have to remember: It should be a good tamil poetry and it should be dedicated to some one in your family you love..

Here is my first request:

1) Super Star-in "Amma endralaikkatha Uyirillaiye.." Dedicated to my mom, and all the moms in Geetham..

Please pour in your requests. We will consider the reqs till Thursday. And the DJs can decide when they can play the songs and annouce it on Friday. That way all of us can tune in and enjoy listening to the songs we requested.. !! Ready, Set, Go.. !!!

ATTENTION ALL USERS

Please vote for your preferred time slots. We are planning to broadcast once on saturday and once on Sunday. The Poll will close on Friday 8.00 pm GMT. That will give enough time to prepare the program for the DJs. Please DJs.. based on the best time schedule, if one of you could produce the show it would be wonderful. Thanks !!

To convert the GMT into your local times, please check the conversion table posted (with clear colors for easy reading !!!) by our very own supermod/super chef/super DJ Shy !! Thanks !!

http://www.geetham.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6471

anainar
02-04-2004, 12:04 AM
Then madurai vaigai nathi - from Thalaivar's Dharmathin thalaivan. I already dedicated it to Chella thambi Madhu, but it can be rededicated to all brothers of Geetham

Annan oru kovil entraal thangai oru deepam antro - Annan oru kovil

Cheers

vennai1
02-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Smelly...excellent idea... kalakiteenga pongo...:clap: :clap:

My Request ::

1. Sandanamum Javvaathu Panneera.... - Valli (Thalaivar's film)

2. Thooliyile Aada Vantha - Chinna Thambi

3. Uyirum Neeye Unarvum neeye - Pavithra

vennai1
02-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Smelly...just let us know in Central Time USA...and the date...

also ... tell us who is gonna be the DJ... :b:

dinesh
02-04-2004, 12:10 AM
I already dedicated it to Chella thambi Madhu, but it can be rededicated to all brothers of Geetham

paavam ella sisters-um :)

butterfly
02-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Thayil sirandha kovilum illai thandhai sol mikka mandhiram illai...i think its frm avaiyar :)

vasan
02-04-2004, 12:25 AM
Smelly...just let us know in Central Time USA...and the date...
also ... tell us who is gonna be the DJ... :b:

Vennai..

One of our own Super Special DJ's thaan !! Avangalaa karunai kaatti, neram othukki podanum...

Ofcourse once decided we can announce time (in all the time zones) on Friday and we can all tune in and break the maximum listeners at a time record also..!!!!

peeeaach... konjam anbu, karunai, thayavu, eevu, arul, irakkam kondu 'intha paattu pichchai podunga/thanthu-arulveer/podungO.. :) :)

Shy
02-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Songs ellam request pannunga.. will create a special program and will announce the time !!!!

Shy

aburvaraagam
02-04-2004, 02:15 AM
ammavum neeye appavum neeye song--movie peru theriyaadhu

Devadhai vamsam neeyo----SNEKITHIYE MOVIE for all friends in GEETHAM

vasan
02-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Oru thangarathathil Oru Manjal Nilavu
(One of thailaivars movies)

Dedicated to All the Sisters (both elder and younger) with special dedication to Chella Thambi Madhu's sisters in Geetham :wink:

sri_gan
02-04-2004, 08:13 PM
Dj's nengale sollirungappa.. so that we can allocate our schedules.

vasan
02-04-2004, 08:16 PM
We will look at the broadcast schedules for all the DJs and choose couple of times and see what times will be great for as many as possible, OK, sri..?

Thanks guys for being accomodative... :) :)

Shy
02-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Sri... Let them give us the time alone.. whoever needs to play that we will sort it out okvaa.. paavam romba confuse pana vaendaaam... Let them say their favourite song, time ...

whoever can do this in our DJ team can do it :)

Shy

sri_gan
02-04-2004, 08:31 PM
Shy sollurpadi ellarum kettunkonga pa... inga naan ethavathu sonna appuram topic persaidum :D

Shy
02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Sri.. dont be serious.. I am just saying that Sri, Shy, dineshnu if they give out choices.. then it will be hard for us.. Athuku.. yaarkku time and creative ideas and the time specified by most of the users matches with DJs available time and more important songs irukoo they can do'nu sonaen.. is that wrong?

Whatever

Shy

sri_gan
02-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Sri.. dont be serious.. I am just saying that Sri, Shy, dineshnu if they give out choices.. then it will be hard for us.. Athuku.. yaarkku time and creative ideas and the time specified by most of the users matches with DJs available time and more important songs irukoo they can do'nu sonaen.. is that wrong?

Whatever

Shy

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

vasan
02-04-2004, 08:47 PM

Whatever

Shy

hello djs,

yempaa kovichukireenga.... (or is that only a friendly chat among the secret society of Djs?? :wink: ) we will pick two time slots one for saturday and (and a rebroadcast time) for sunday, if that is Ok with you guys.. Sariyaa?

Depending on your interests you can decide. Also we could have it every week and take turns or you know.. which ever is convenient for you fab four.. OK? So we will just see when most people can tune into the radio, and leave it up to you guys to choose and play.

Like Shy says it would be hard for us to decide on that. So lets do like Shy suggests, since thats what was on my mind also.. :) :)

Vasan

ps: Hey, I don't know if I said thank you or let you know how much I appreciate the personal touch you folks bring in in your time slots. There is great music, but what stands out in Geetham in the Djing.. You folks are great. I personally enjoy listening to you all..

ps: am I stepping unnecessarily into your areas by opening a topic like this? if you find it be more irritating than fun, please let me know.. serve me a cease and desist notice or some thing... I will do so likewise, OK?... Thanks DJs.. !! You folks are the bestest !!

gsatnan
02-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Malarthum Malaraada-- from Paasa Malar movie for my cute lil sister lavanya and
Naanaga Naan illai thaye nalvazhvu thanthaye neye.... for my mom
sathya

anainar
02-04-2004, 08:56 PM
அடடா!! ஸ்ரி, என்ன சன்டை கோழி மாதிரி சிலுத்துக் கிட்டு நிக்க்றீங் க? சாந்தி! சாந்தி! சாந்தி!! சொல்லுஙக ப்ளீஸ்!!

Yep, we will place the requests, you guys coordinate among yourselves, as it is very much possible that you get conflicting requests for DJ. Ultimately you guys are the decision makers and just tell us. That is all.

As it is, more than the songs, it is the personal touch that makes the DJ programs interesting. "Paadalai virumbi kettu irukkum neyar", "Geethathin Devadhai", ithellam thaan makes the radio rock. Besides the feeling that we almost talk to the DJs everyday and that makes us feel even better.

Cheers.

sri_gan
02-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Arumuganainar,

Usually Intha geetham le naan argument type pathil solli solli... enga ponnalum athe mari aiduthu... naan actually sonnathukku karanam... You know the bachelor life :yes:

Antha arumaiyana life pathu shy kku inna theriyum... theriyama etho etho solluranga parthen , ithukku mela sonna.. this will become a very big thread pesama mouna saamiyaar :snooty: aitten..

No tension :ee:

anainar
02-04-2004, 09:04 PM
அச்சசோ! நிஜ சாமியாரா? போலி சாமியாரா? :lol: :lol:

Cheers

sri_gan
02-04-2004, 09:22 PM
அச்சசோ! நிஜ சாமியாரா? போலி சாமியாரா? :lol: :lol:

Cheers

இப்போதைக்க ு :snooty: சாமியார்.

butterfly
02-04-2004, 11:12 PM
we will pick two time slots one for saturday and (and a rebroadcast time) for sunday, if that is Ok with you guys.. Sariyaa?

vasan,
I second u on that if its ok for the dj's...being weekend I cant give a specific time...but if its played in 2 days ppl who miss it on sat can listen to it on sun...& if the Dj's can give us the time..may be we can plan our time too...:)...just suggestion frm me :)...its upto the Dj's :)

vasan
02-05-2004, 11:14 PM
அம்மா, அப்பா, தம்பி, தங்கை, அண்ணன், அக்கா, குட்டீஸ்... குடும்பத்த ில் உள்ள அனைவரின் அன்புக்கும ் நேசத்துக்க ும் நன்றி கூறி கீதம் இணையதளத்தி ன் நண்பர்கள் அர்ப்பணிக் கும் சின்ன காணிக்கை இந்த நேயர் விருப்ப நிகழ்ச்சி. பாடல்களும் அதை விரும்பிக் கேட்ட நேயர்களும் ....

1) அம்மா என்றழைக்கா த உயிரில்லைய ே... ( மன்னன்) - வாசன்
Dedicated to my own mom, and for all the moms in Geetham

2) தென்மதுரை வைகை நதி.. . (தர்மத்தின தலைவன்) - ஆறுமுக நயினார்
Dedicated to his and every one's Chella Thambi - Madhu

3) அண்ணன் ஒரு கோவில் என்றால்... (அண்ணன் ஒரு கோவில்) - ஆறுமுக நயினார்

4) சந்தனமும் ஜவ்வாது பன்னீரா (வள்ளி) - வெண்ணை

5) தூளியிலே ஆட வந்த வானத்து மின்விளக்க ே.. (சின்ன தம்பி) - வெண்ணை

6) உயிரும் நீயே, உணர்வும் நீயே.. (பவித்ரா) - வெண்ணை

7) தாயில் சிறந்த கோவிலும் இல்லை... (படம் ?) - பட்டாம்பூச ்சி

8 ) அம்மாவும் நீயே, அப்பாவும் நீயே.. ( குழந்தையும ் தெய்வமும்? ளத்தூர் கண்ணம்மா ) - அபூர்வராகம ்

9) தேவதை வம்சம் நீயோ.. (சினேகிதிய ) - அபூர்வராகம ்
Dedicated to all his Friends in Geetham

10) ஒரு தங்கரதத்தி ல் ஒரு மஞ்சள் நிலவு .. (தர்மயுத்த ்) - வாசன்
Dedicated to all the sisters (younger and older) &
special dedication to all akka(s) of Chella Thambi Madhu

11) மலர்ந்தும் மலராத ... (பாச மலர்) - gsatnan (அ) சத்யா
Dedicated to his cute lil sister Lavanya

12) நானாக நான் இல்லை தாயே.. - ( தூங்காதே தம்பி தூங்காதே) - gsatnan (அ) சத்யா
Dedicated to his mom

added -- vennai1 ;)
[highlight=red:066e899c5d]one mistake from vennai1 :lol: :lol: [/highlight:066e899c5d]
Corrected by JJK - Thanks !! :yes:

vasan
02-06-2004, 09:53 PM
பெரியோர்கள ே, கீதம் இணையொலியின ் வித்தகர்கள ே..

DJs

could you please let us know if one of you will be able to broad cast in your schedules for the weekend.. Looks like the users have no great preference.. so could you please choose any time that is convenient for you, and broad cast it on Saturday and if possible again rebraodcast it on Sunday? Thanks a billion !!

Please post the times that are convenient for you all.. so we can announce it tooo... :) :)

Thanks for your help !!

sri_gan
02-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Vasan,

My Request Airing stops as of today, from next week on I will performing Request shows only on thursday.

jagat-jaala-killadi
02-06-2004, 10:11 PM
ammaavum neeye appaavum neeye song is from the movie Kalathoor Kannamma.

Kamal rasigargal yaaravathu iruntha correct-a sollirupaanga. Naan rajini rasigana irunthaalum, since its Kamal's first movie(as a child aritst), I knew it.

-JJK.

vasan
02-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks JJK...

That movie was in my mind, but some how the name did not pop up.. Kamal is, what, six years, in this movie?? Its a very nice song..

vennai1
02-07-2004, 12:45 AM
JJK and smelly...ya... my bad on missing out on 'kalathoor kanamma..' :(

daanksu for correcting.. :b: