PDA

View Full Version : which climate u like the most? Can you tell the Reason .

muralipr
02-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Hi Friends,
Which climate u all like the most? Can to tell the Reason . How u enjoy in that climate. I want everyone make me happy by replying.Hope my Friends do so?

I like winter most. This is my first winter.I dont know how long i like this. But i am enjoying this climate. I feel i have to make snow man before this climate ends. I am waiting for a good time.
Share ur experiances in winter if u have any.

Take care friends.

muralipr
02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Pls yarachum bathil sollungalaen.Pls pls pls. Pavamla naanu.

gsatnan
02-04-2004, 08:39 PM
I would prefer the spring..... Its awesome to see all the flowers and its so beautiful....
I love to play in snow too... but i cant stand too much cold......

muralipr
02-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks for reply

anitam
02-04-2004, 09:05 PM
murali... u r the first person to like winter.. ennum konchanallukapram solreenglanu pappom.. :ahha:

I like spring.. waiting for it.. entha snow sari bore velillaye poha mudila.. :cry:

anainar
02-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Annaachi Murali,

Winter is the worst weather. Mild winter is ok. But not like this to get 6-8 inches of snow continuously for 2-3 weeks. Before the previous snow could melt, more snow comes. :cry: :cry: :cry: Scrapping the car in the morning is one pain. Then driving in icy surfaces, managing skidding, is all like living in the edge. I hate winter.

I love summer and spring. Eagerly waiting for all this to end.

Cheers.

ps: romba kavalai padatheengo, people will come to reply. May be they are busy scrapping the car or polughing snow. :lol:

gsatnan
02-04-2004, 09:25 PM
hmmm anainar.... pavam murali.... vittudunga

Shy
02-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Murali.. Spring, summer thaan best time of the year ennai poritha varaikkum.. .. entha snow.. aaahhhh... ungalukku first time so interestinga irukkum.. ennum koncha naal appuram sollunga.. pakalaam :)

Snowman, snowball ellam nalla irukkum for couple of minutes.. appuram yaeruchala irukkum entha cold u know :(

Shy

gsatnan
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
nalla sonnenga shy... its because hes new... he hasnt seen snow... koncha naal appadi than irukkum nalla ensoy pannatum.............. :cool:

vennai1
02-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Any climate is fine for me... be it snowy winter, super spring or slicky summer... :)

As long as it is Windy ... just keep the wind blowing....;)

Nothing can top that... the gusty wind making your hair look unkempt... :sm12:

arunsharavan
02-04-2004, 10:19 PM
In the place where I stay, we have had a record of -20F...Actually I am thinking of leaving my apt and moving into an Igloo:). This is my third winter. However, there is still a spec of enjoyment while seeing, walking on the snow.
I agree that, early fall and late spring are the best season of the year(esp for romantic couples)to go out and have fun.

Arun

p_arunsrinivasan
02-05-2004, 04:03 AM
Murali,

Coimbatore pakkam vandhuttu poongaaa.. winter aa vathu summer aa vathu... ellame sooper thaan...

cheers,
Arun.P.

Shri
02-10-2004, 06:53 AM
pongappa neengalum unga winter um.......inga kulir la uyir pogudhu
storm la current cut aagi...had to stay at a hotel.......
winter is good as long as u stay indoors dont drive and have a heater on!
I vote for summer. Even indian chennai summer is okay for me with or without electricity.
U always have the newspaper come to ur aid ....... :ee:

sabeshan
02-10-2004, 07:03 AM
A big noooooooooooooo to winter... at least in the place where I am right now in the US... when it gets cold it gets really cold out here... at times -35 C is pretty normal winter temperature!!! And then as aanai said, snow is a very big issue... I hate it when it snows... though it looks cute for the first time... it really bugs you... white all around... very depressing... and driving becomes tough... esply on Interstate highways... so my vote goes for summer... but in India, esply Chennai, it's winter that gets my vote....

unique
02-16-2004, 07:21 PM
I like summer n fall season.....Summer la u can wear casuals(unlike winter where u need to wear maadu maadhiri jackets,sweaters,gloves etc.),u can go for swimming,play tennis and many outdoor activities.

Fall i like cos it wuld be colourful(b4 leaves starts to fall). It wuld be really wonderful to watch.

But in Chennai kandipa i wuld prefer cold climate(but adhu nadakaadha vishayam),cos mazhai varardhe anga kashtam aparam thaane pani edhir paarka

butterfly
02-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Fall i like cos it wuld be colourful(b4 leaves starts to fall). It wuld be really wonderful to watch

agree with u there unique...there is nothing like enjoying nature in fall....beautifull colours nature provides during fall :)...appuram comes spring :)

anainar
02-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Pattaams,

Like all good things those fall colors also have a very short life. They are in full swing for probably for a couple of weeks. :cry: Wish they could stay that way for some more time.

Cheers

jvivek
02-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Late Spring in the Place I stay is cool, so is early fall. In India of course, winter

venky1974
02-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Anything other than Winter is good for me.

I just can't stand -45 C . Infact when its -20 C and the wind is blowing it is as worse as -45 C.

Even worse is to scrape the windows of the car, then as you reach the intersection you are on a skating ring. If you think you are going to rear end some one, its best you take the ditch, if no tyour insurance is going to go real high.

Whne its -30 C, then you plug your car in , if not everything will freeze, and that will be it.

Summer, is swimmin in the lakes, lots of cricket and lots of fun. Winter is a big bore. The place I live, summer/Spring/Fall is June/July/August/September, The rest is all winter..so..I am bound to love summer.( THE SO CALLED SUMMER..MAX 28C)

Cheers,

suha
02-17-2004, 06:08 AM
acho yennaku winter pidikadhu pa :snooty: ...... seri bore ra irrukudhu. :Ksp: ............. veliya poga mudilla ...........nalla alaga dress potukitu adhuku mella orru over coat potukutu poga vendum :doh: yennaku summer and spring thaan :sm08:

san2003
02-21-2004, 12:33 PM
i like spring and summer as well.... i hate winter... jus too cold... though i dun experience like u guys... oz has no snow :) which is good :)hehehe
I will alwiz love my country's weather (that is Malaysia) ... all year like summer :) that's the best :)

priyaluv
02-29-2004, 11:36 PM
All the four seasons are beautiful in itself.
Winter: White snow with bare trees is a beauty. The houses with snow on their roof almost looking like snow topped houses is a beauty.
Spring: Winter to a spring ..what a contrast!! like death and life. New born leaves.. fresh sweet voice of birds in the morning..smell of fresh blooms in the air..will remain unmatched.
Summer: Green Green everywhere. More excitement..than in any season.. More outing places.. Its fun.
Fall: The different colours you get to watch during the early fall is quite a scene!! Its simply fabulous.

Beauty lies on the eye of the beholder. If you are happy everything around you is beautiful and all the seasons too :)

gokulan42
03-01-2004, 12:32 AM
I like to live in a warm place and go to a very very cold place for a vacation with my wife ;) I always do that :)

Bluelotus
03-01-2004, 12:55 AM
I agree with all those who like autumn...I think it is the best season out of all of them.
True that they all have good points, winter with it's snow flakes, spring and it's burgeoning flowers.....mind u summer can be bit too much for me
Autumn ahhh " season of mist and mellow fruitfulness,/ close bosom friend of the maturing sun..."(john keats)
And I like autumn rain...

but muralipr u asked for climate not season right?
climate wise...nothing tropical or equatorial for me. I mean in theory it all sounds nice...but i'll probly die or be turned into a crisp.

GoodBoy
03-01-2004, 09:17 AM
enaku summer than pidikum :D ...
wintera iruntha latea than vidiyum..sekirame irutidum :( ..but summerla apadi ila :lol: ..9 maniku than suriyane set agum.. :sm01: so romba neram work panra mathiri oru feeling...athe mathiri velela ponalum kanuku kulichiya colorfulla irukum :dance: ..but winterla :think: