PDA

View Full Version : Guidelines for Radio Programs

dinesh
02-06-2004, 04:55 PM
The following will be a set of guidelines in order to run the radio smoothly. These rules are mainly in place to make sure that we avoid un-necessary confusions.

1. Requests for songs should be made well in advance, according to the advice of the particular DJ. Make sure you make your request within their deadlines, to get your song in their slot.

2. Dedications are most welcome. But please refrain from making too personal comments in the dedications, especially when dedicated to fellow Geethamites, whom, in all probability, you wouldn't have met/known personally.

3. Please do not try to bring in conversations you are having in Geetham's active topics, into the dedications you make.

These guidelines are not exhaustive and will be updated regularly. Please make sure you check them regularly too.

Any comments about the existing regulations, or if you want to make a suggestion to be added to the guidelines, please PM me.

Have a wonderful time listening to Geetham radio!

haikanna
11-07-2004, 08:39 PM
I have spent enough time to figureout how I can listen to Geetham Radio...could you please tell me how I should play the radio? Where is the link?

Bluelotus
11-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Geetham radio is not playing at the moment.
when it is ...you will see a link on the banner at the top of the page.